Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload the podcast last week. That ye. Hey everyone, welcome back to TV Reload. I want to thank you for clicking and downloading. On today's episode featuring Australian Idols host Scott Tweety. This Sunday night, we will see our top six take the stage in what I call a very very tight six horse race to the Idle Crown. Scott has joined me every year to chat about Australia's longest running singing competition, and today he's bringing some exclusive backstage insights and what better time to have him on the podcast than right before the top six finalists battle it out. In the episode, Scott shares his favorite performances from each of the artists and reveals what these contenders are really like behind the scenes. He opens up about the future of the show and why he thinks this judging panel is a lock moving forward. Of course, I couldn't resist digging into Scott's personal life, of course, so we will chat about why he is single, especially after the rumors that Ricky has been working over time to find him a wife. You will hear everything from Scott's most famous matches on Riyah, which is a dating app if you didn't know what he insists on having stopped in his dressing room, and even the hilarious text his mom sends him after every show. There is actually so much to cover, with plenty of behind the scenes revelations. To sit back, relax and get ready as we are going to dive into the world of Australian Idol, which returns this Sunday night on Channel seven.
Speaker 2: Good will not see you but hear from you again.
Speaker 1: Isn't it weird Like whenever you're doing these chats and it's on the phone, you kind of feel very relaxed, like you're on a phone call and you forget that someone's gonna drop it all on a podcast.
Speaker 2: Your family. You are part of the Idle family. So it's all good.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just love this show, like I honestly, and you know that because I remember we were talking when you got the gig and I was telling you about how obsessed I am with this show. My partner does think I should be slightly or possibly admitted to because he can't escape this show because then throughout the week when the show's not on television, I make him rewatch all the performances.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Well then I can't wait to hear who your favorite going to be. But what I need to do. I need to put you and my mom in a group chat thing because she she watches it live and WhatsApps me line by line her thought, what the judges are saying about the performances.
Speaker 1: About the wardrobe, about everything.
Speaker 2: She just had, even about my wardrobe and how I'm going I get the full critique from her. So maybe I'll chuck you.
Speaker 1: To it or what's out that'd be great. We can discuss about how much chest hair. Where we would like to see from you.
Speaker 2: Depends our HD. Your TV is really yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very good. And we have a home cinema so like you're you're very big. That sounds weird. You're very big in our house.
Speaker 2: Every week, man, I go get into podcast things. Yeah, hell, that's where the.
Speaker 1: Money is that now, go and win a series of Big Brother and that's what you spend the money on. That's where it came from.
Speaker 2: That's smart. That is smart.
Speaker 1: Everyone else probably spend it on alcohol and drugs. How have you been and how are you enjoying being back in Australia working on Idol.
Speaker 2: Idol is the dream hosting gig this season, are the dream contestant, Like, honestly, you know when a a period in your life where I feel like life is really good? Right now? You know a door working with Ricky Lee. I absolutely love the judges, but the contestants this year, they keep surprising us, like, I don't know. Every season, I'm like, what's going to happen? Who are we going to get? I think it's just that younger tower Pool as well, a lot of Queensland is I don't know, it's just everything seems great.
Speaker 1: Queensland has worked well with reality television. I don't know why. Just across the board, I feel like Queensland understands reality TV. Something in the water, yeah, or we're just not filtered.
Speaker 2: Maybe we're we're bad at filtering ourselves and we are just too authentic.
Speaker 1: There's something very cryptic that John dropped with me the other day. So I've been chatting to everyone as they leave the show. But I guess I'm probably gonna have to give you some context of this. So John was going on to say, well, I said to him that he is a really good singer, right, I was like, I think you're a great singer, but I can see you doing home away or TV presenting. I don't know, do you see him doing going on to do something like that?
Speaker 2: I definitely can see that at him. Yeah, John is I also want to like gruff him up a little bit more like he's very well presented. Okay if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is coming from you, who's like very squeaky claim my friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am. So they do spend a lot of time polishing me up. But I think I think, deep down, once again, I am just a bogan from Brisbane. But yeah, I can see John one hundred percent doing that. I think he's already he already goes to woppa or has been to woppa. Oh, so he's the He's in the right lane to be doing stuff like that. I see him more the a bit more musical theater. I think he adds like another twenty percent of personality and energy, So I see him sort of sitting in that lane.
Speaker 1: Well. He then mentioned that he you know, that he dropped out of the competition at the same time as Ricky Lee and that maybe he would like to follow in her trajectory. So I kind of joked that he was coming for your job and maybe he would end up posting idol at some point. But then he said, so you could focus on your love life, and I thought that was a bit cryptic. So I want to know what the hell is going on with your love life? Why did he say that?
Speaker 2: This feels like it is a common theme of this season, and I feel Ricky Lee is to blame for there. Yeah, look, I'm still single. Ricky's mission was by the end of this season to find me a partner. We've got two weeks to go. I can confirm there's no partner yet. But no. Look, I think between my lifestyle between the US and Australia, works still has been a bit of a priority. But Ricky was like, nap, I'm going to find your white. Did actually even tend a series called Scotty Wants a White? I would rather spine my life partner, not on a TV production or a show, especially when those cameras around. But no, I think all the contestants love digging into that as well, which which I love. Okay, hilarious.
Speaker 1: Why are you single? I don't understand this. Like you're a good looking rooster. You spend some time in Los Angeles, which you know is the city of angels, of beautiful women. And then you're back here in Australia. You're working out of Sydney. I believe you're in Bondi, which is another place, a hub of hotties. And then we have single what is going on? What are you doing wrong?
Speaker 2: What I do wrong? I think it's just has to be my priority right now. I definitely I've jumped from long RELATIONSHSIP long term relationships, long term relationships, so I always had an amazing partners and now I'm in this patch where I'm like, you know what, I'm just going to cruise through and I'm sure at some point, at the right place, at the right time, an amazing person is going to pop up and be there. But I'm not playing the dating apps game. I'm not. I'm just keeping it pretty chill and it's very fulfilling right now, just enjoying my friend's family and stuff like that. I am. I'm not easy to date because I lived between the US and lay that same.
Speaker 3: Place, live between LA and Australia, so it's kind of tricky that someone needs to understand, like, you know, a lifestyle and production, a lifestyle of like it's a very fast lifestyle, but once again, there will be that partner out there.
Speaker 2: I'm just not not really looking right now. I'm pretty content with just my life.
Speaker 1: Have you tried rya whatever that dating website is for celebrities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been a ryer to Riya Hinge and I found my ex girlfriend were connected together on Hinge. So we dated for a year and a half and she was an amazing girl down in San Diego, but wasn't the right next. So look, they're good, but you need you need to invest the time because man, it is like it becomes a bit of an addiction because of course that there's a lot of my friend because unlimited supply, and I think you kind of just lose that the connection and looks the value in someone because it's such a fake value thing where you're like, look at it photos next, Yes, No, And I don't know. I just feel like I prefer to meet someone, know barbecue or through a friend or he's such a.
Speaker 1: Sweet guy, that's the right way to meet someone. Like I think if someone did stumble across you on a barbecue that snap you up. How that hasn't happened is beyond me. But the question I love to ask people who have been on that app is who's the most famous person you've ever seen on Rio?
Speaker 2: In my short stint on it, I saw Camilicabo. I saw there's too many celebs to be honest, really just like there's a big sort of like influences and all that stuff. Okay, but no real big celebts for there. It's a bit of a I don't really believe. I think of the celebs are on there, they're kind of paid to be on there because I can't see many of them actually dating are there?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay, Well I asked someone recently and they were like, I got matched with John Mayer and I was like, oh, I was like, this is I think.
Speaker 2: Every one of my girlfriends is matched job Mayo. Ye, genuinely on there.
Speaker 1: He's definitely on there. We need to not talk about your love life any longer because now people come for me. But for being creepy, I was going to talk to you about this show. So can you pick who you think would be my favorite? Because I have a clear favorite that I'm obsessed with and I can't get enough of this person.
Speaker 2: I think you're a Marshall Hamburger fan.
Speaker 1: No, I do love him, and I think it's it's Gizella's and Hamburger's competition to lose. But I cannot get enough of Iolish, like I am obsessed. I may even moved to Cold Can.
Speaker 2: Isn't she? I think she's the epitome of what Australian idol is all about. Like I think our show has so much all the heart to it, and it's because of those genuine Australians that just have never been on TV before, and they're autheistically themselves. I mean, getting your butcher on the show and making special idol sausages like please Say No More.
Speaker 1: Doesn't Trylish is the best? But she also looks I think you're right, there's something very earnest about her, Like you can see her nerves, you can see that she's a real person. She's someone that I think as an audience, we connect her with because we can imagine that's kind of how we may be on this show. However, she has this amazing voice that doesn't even look like it comes out of her.
Speaker 2: Body's mystery, isn't it a shy country girl? And then all of a sudden that music start, it's like, Bob, who are we getting today? What rock star do we have?
Speaker 1: Did you get to watch the rehearsals and see her do the incy Wincy spider dance and did you think it was a good idea or did you think that's either going to, you know, go gangbusters or it's going to fall on its face?
Speaker 2: Nah? I kind of there was something about her we knew from the from day one. As soon as she came in with those glasses on, did her thing in the auditions, I was like, yeah, she's going to go fast, going to fall in love with there for sure.
Speaker 1: Did you like the innc Wincy spider dance that Carlson Lance threw out?
Speaker 2: I didn't mind it mind it was terrible.
Speaker 1: So we need to unpack the rest of the top six. So I want to know from your perspective because you're behind the scenes, so you get sort of a backstage exclusive on some of these people. And it's one of the things about Australian Idol that it did very well in its first iteration early days season one. We got to see their personalities a little bit more and look, we can't have the show go on forever, so we probably don't get to see as much of this, but you're my eyes and ears. What are these people like really behind closed doors? If we start with Gisella.
Speaker 2: Okay, Zella is extremely talented, and what I love about Gizella is already where now the top six, there's there's certain singers on the show that get super comfortable and they almost I think Jazella knows in her core that she's genuinely made for this and going to be doing this forever. And she's so comfortable now. She is like a little diva in the best sense on set because she is a star, and so her confidence even though she does get very nervous. And I do actually love when we do the live shows quickly throwing questions to Gizella because she kind of can't hide her nerves either. Like she is very stumbly over her words and very you know, like sweet and innocent because that's who she is. But when she's on stage about to perform, she just becomes this new personality. And that's what's happening. Even in auditions, she's like owning every step that she does. She's owning it.
Speaker 1: With Gisella, do you have a favorite performance that you've seen of hers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say it was the bi gravity and I know Kyle hated that, but that also got millions and millions of views. But it was once again, it was her poise and her ownership up on that stage and also knowing how tricky that song is to sing, even though it's a musical theater song, I think she absolutely nailed it.
Speaker 1: It was amazing, Like that's my favorite as well. I don't know what Kyle was smoking that day, but I just think it was crazy because that is such a song for right now and Kyle really knows his music, but I think we just found a category that's his kryptonite. Like you can't comment on musical theater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something's happened somewhere in musical theater. I don't know if he went for a role and didn't get it. Something's happened there. We've gotta we've gotta, we've gotta unpack that.
Speaker 1: What about Jake With Jake, what's happening behind the scenes with him? What do we not know about him?
Speaker 2: Jake's just like the dad you know he is. He is like such a cool, calm, collective country boy, even though he grew up you know, just outside of Brizzee. He's very focused, knows what he wants to do. He's already doing big gigs with his band. So he's just the sort of guy that's like really taking in this experience to brought his horizons with his country music and what he's doing with his band. I think he's doing everything right. I don't think that you know, Jake has the best voice in the competition, But does Jake show up and get the crowd going crazy in there? Yeah? So he's a born entertainer and he's willing to learn and he's definitely wanting to I was lucky enough to take him to through Stapleton, Jim and Dylan. We last minute. I got ticket through a friend and I was like, who I'm going to take? So I took the boys and just watching his love and appreciation for that experience, I was like, Yeah, Jake's born to do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a very authentic looking guy. That's what I really like. Do you have a favorite performance of his stay in Alive that was so unbelievable? I have watched that. That's the one performance I think I've watched the most, and it's because people who aren't watching the show. By the way, I am a full time promoter of this show, like I am a hype girl the Channel seven needs because I like bring people to my house they haven't even watched any of it, and I make them watch the best performances well alone.
Speaker 2: When I can hide cant I'll do the track got ham the.
Speaker 4: Week, own my boots and I'm the dansom man.
Speaker 1: I just can't lose. You know what's on? It's Okay Live? Another team tracks on man Well already or your steam Alive. That is one of my favorite ones to get out because here his arrangement of that was so different, but it just worked even with the country sound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he owned it. It was the pure joy to watch. By the way, if you're telling all those people, can we thank you because our ratings are growing again in this season, so I think it's you the benefit.
Speaker 1: We're going to go on to Jamon. So, Jamon, what have you got from our for our Rockhampton boy? What's he like behind the scenes?
Speaker 2: Jamin's definitely the cheekyist behind the scenes, such a good bloke, but he's a naughty Queenslander, which I kind of love.
Speaker 1: Central I did Breakfast Radio there, I know those people. Those people are wild in the best way possible.
Speaker 2: He's so funny in auditions. He's just doing anything to try and make Ricky and myself laugh. You know, the floor managers like Jamon stop it. He always hears his name being yelled out because he's just he's that sort of guy. But look, I think he's also one of these guys that's just riding along and really enjoying this experience. I think he's surprising himself every week of what he can do. He was one of the ones that was very nervous for big live show, and now he's looking a lot more comfortable up there. He's a star touch football player, like played for Australia as well. But he's definitely that guy that's been the cool kid at school. But he's actually got this raw how What I loved about Jamine is his tone. It's like he's got this beautiful I don't know, it's just just like vulnerable is not the right word, but he's got a nice tone when he sings. Yeah, I think if he can keep exploring that, he will go a long way.
Speaker 1: Do you have a favorite song of his?
Speaker 2: Two Strong Hearts is my favorite of his is acause.
Speaker 1: John Farnham's like in your DNA like me. That's because that's my favorite of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's why. I think that's why I'm just hearing once again his tone and knowing how John's Farner would have done it. It was just a nice Jaman version of it. We've got too strong, We stick to again, Luck Honey curing me, We've got.
Speaker 3: Too strong, rich enough.
Speaker 1: Forever Luck River this and then we're moving on to Marshall Hamburger, who Ricky Lee is real. We spoke at the start of the season, so we really hadn't seen many episodes. I think we've seen one or two and she was already like talking him up. He's a he's an unusual person, like he's not your everyday person who see on TV. But every time he sings incredible. What can you tell us about what he's what's the Hamburger?
Speaker 2: Like? The Hamburger is what you see is what you get. That guy is such a such a sweet person, such a sweet human being. He's so awkward, which is so nighe He's just I love it once again when he talks, because you're like, what's he going to say? Because he's going to tell you exactly how he's feeling and not going to sugarcoat it at all. But he's just loving the ride. He's he's so talented, like him with a piano, he can do anything. And he's come from such a great family, the Hamburgers, who are a musical family, and you can see that. But he does remind me of a character of The Big Bang Theory that's now on a talent show, and he's just he's just right it away.
Speaker 1: So with his songs, I think you might you and I might have the same. On this one, I'm going to say, born this Way, what okay, we're on the wrong track. We're on the wrong track. Bank easily was the Daryl brave Way version of As the Days Go By, because that song is so iconic, but he managed to do something about that song that I'd never seen, Like I've heard people sing that song, you know, and we grew up in pubs and clubs going when we're here in Australia, so we hear cover band singing that song all the time, like you just see that all the time. But what he did with that song was made it his own in a way that I can honestly say, I think it sounds better than Darryl Braithway.
Speaker 2: Test Cool.
Speaker 4: Closest Coot Clubs.
Speaker 2: John Bag. I agree with you, actually do agree with you.
Speaker 1: You agree? Okay, Well, we got William, who's the last person that we have left in the top six. I cannot believe this top six is it is just is crazy, Okay.
Speaker 2: William is also I would say William and Gidella are the divas behind the scenes now like they are because that I just feel they've got this stardom inside them already, so they they're pros. They are putting every second into this competition to make sure they master it. And you can start with his performances. William is like shining out there. I will tell you after his performances his hands are like sopping wet because he's a sweating mess, but in the best way, because he delivered consistently every time he performs. So I don't know, I think I'll confidently say William can get the whole theater going the craziest. He's got the star power to make everyone in there go wild.
Speaker 1: I kind of feel like with him, he's kind of an unusual person in the competition and offers something very different to the others. But I wonder whether or not. I mean, and he could go on to do you know Robbie Williams type, you know, dressed in a suit doing the swing thing. He could do that very easily. The deep.
Speaker 2: Time gratitude.
Speaker 1: I swear they can.
Speaker 2: We're both from March.
Speaker 1: Him. Do you think he's a real contender to win this show?
Speaker 2: I think he is because he's winning vote and at the end of the day, Australians vote for it. But will william stoops, you know, being on of Stereo, being on Kiss, being on Nova and all that. Potentially no, depending on what sort of music he wants to put out there. But I think as an entertainer right now he is one of the biggest entertainers out of the top six. Amazing, But it depends what Australia deems are going to be the most successful idol and they'll vote for that. But yeah, I think any of the contenders right now, Okay.
Speaker 1: All right, it's an even split with the six. And I guess you being a host, you can't really have a favorite. You can't really pick a favorite, can you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: We're hoping they all go well because Obviously every episode we go live, we lose two of them, which is disappointing, but yeah, we remain very much Switzerland and we just want to see each of them do the best they can. So Ricky United's making sure they're is the most comfortable they can be so then they can deliver their best performance because it's not up to us.
Speaker 1: When do you find out if Idol's coming back, because like, do they sign you for like five years or do they sign you for do they just go year by year? Like I feel like because this is the best season that we've seen in the three years that seven have had at that it's a lock for next year?
Speaker 2: But is that?
Speaker 1: What do we know about next year? Do we know if it's locked in? Are you signed for six more seasons? What can you tell us? Networks?
Speaker 2: Keep it very hush hush. I don't know if you've been in this game or not. Look, it's a lot of moving part, so whether a season goes ahead or not. But if your show's rating better than what it was and you're building an audience, it's a very good sign. Yeah, so that's a very good sign. But for me, it gets locked in a little bit later down the track. So yeah, for me, it's a season to season thing and I absolutely love it. Like every opportunity I have to do Idle. It's a compliment to my life and I'm such a big fan of the show. So yeah, the more that we can get of the musical talent out there helping them, because the industry is so hard right now, it's a win. So let's hope Idle goes for another five seasons because I just want more young Ozzie to have that first opportunity to have their mini break. But then, obviously, we all know you've got to be writing up a film, performing, doing social media, all the above. So it's a hard world out there. We all know that. But yeah, I think Idle is such a good feeder into the industry right now. You never know when we're going to find our next star that's gonna be the Matt Corby or Jeff Melboy or Ricky Lee.
Speaker 1: But what about the judges. Do you get to hear whether or not the judges are coming back? Like Mark, this lineup of judges, I feel like if we lost one of them, the show wouldn't feel the same way. They have created like a presence now that there's some sort of ownership on it. Have you heard anything? Because Kyle wanting to come back is Marsha, you know, wanting to come back? What about what about the Shark?
Speaker 2: Do you know whether or not those the three of them are all massive fans. They genuinely love it. They you know, I can see them when they come in before they get their hair makeup done, how much they're enjoying the show. So I think all three of them would be a big fat hell yes coming back every time because they are the three of the best. I don't know what the secret source is, but it's there. Ever since Marsha came back in it was I don't know, it was like this glue between Aim and Kyle, who are very separate opinions, and it just works and it doesn't feel four no, it just feels like they're.
Speaker 1: So genuine Well, I think that they represent those key ingredients that make a show like this work because being a panelist on something like this, being someone who comments on young people singing, that's a very dangerous job to have. But the three of them. Amy is gigging at the moment. She is an artist that is current, so she's perfect Marsha understands longevity in music, but also she has an empathy and a warmth to her that a panel like this deserves. And then with Kyle Sandy Lance, you need someone who's going to be the Simon cow like, the nasty person that's going to say the things that Australia might be saying at home. You know, I don't really feel like anywhere else in the country could take those sorts of role. And I also think I'm happy with there not being any of the internationals being there. I know that internationals may feel like you're going to bring in an audience because they're you know, big names, but I just like it being that they're Australian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's that is part of the secret source. It's that it feels like it's in our backyard. The contestants are from our backyard and we as an audience get to watch them grow in front of our eyes weak to week, which is happening live. So you know, what you see is what you get and that feels right.
Speaker 5: Having three, you know, Australian judges that know our country, no our industry, know how hard it is to be for them to work to break it here and overseas so that they bring that wealth knowledge.
Speaker 2: But yeah, don't ever forget as well. Like Kyle, he's been on radio for so long so he's heard that many artists come and go, so his taste is usually pretty spot on.
Speaker 1: I think that you and Ricky your chemistry as well on this show is great, and I've seen you guys doing your stuff live. How do they work that out? And who gets to say? What do you want to say? The clangers like do you want to do the throat of the ad break parts? I mean, how do you work out which one is going to take what role?
Speaker 2: I think the thing would recygnize it's not about us, so it's just whatever's best for the show and makes the show work the best it can. Purely down to the wardrobe. I can run up and downstairs a lot quicker than Ricky Lee, So for having me at the back of the theater and then to go all the way backstage really quickly, this is an easier thing logistically to have me to do that and then be running up and downstairs all the time. But also Ricky has got that golden touch. As soon as the contestants finish thing, She's got that like motherly empathy because she's been in their shoes before, so like she worked really well at doing that where it's just like, hey, I know that wasn't your best, or hey that was your best and you know, celebrating with them. So I don't know, just like it just found its way to like who does what's the best? And her and I just have such big respect for each other that we just love working together. And there's something about and I've hosted with a lot of co hosts for you know, many many years, it's like a look you have where I can look into her eyes, she can look into my eyes, and we kind of can can message each other of like hey, do you need help or we got this or what are we doing? And we can kind of communicate very easily between the two of us. And now at the end of the day, whatever happens will be good.
Speaker 1: We've got this. Do you hang out in real life? Like you genuinely look like we're watching two people that are on a night out, like as in you guys look like you genuinely are friends and totally understand each other, Like, well, I guess you spend so much time together. Maybe you know you don't want to accept those phone calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, we are. That's exactly right. But it was day one of Idol. Well that's a lie. Three weeks before once we were both announced as the host. That's the first time we worked together. So we didn't even do a screen test together. The network, whoever it was in, either Eureka or Channel seven, had the minus touch. But yeah, I was doing my screen test over in LA. I got offered the roll and they said, you've got a female co host, but we can't tell you who it is yet. So I believe they must have still been negotiating with Ricky because at the time, Ricky wasn't really planning on doing a lot of hosting, like she was doing AGT. Yeah, but I think she got you convinced to do it. I didn't think she was planning on doing it. And then I heard whispers that it was her. And I was with a friend of mine that was producing the Amazing race. She was in La. We had coffee and she's like, hey, I've heard a roommates Ricky Lee, And I was like really, and she's like, I worked with her on AGT. If it's her, you're so lucky. She's such a professional, so nice. You're going to absolutely love working with her, like you and her are going to get on great. And so it was one of these just like very very very lucky things because I've been putting positions before where it's not the easiest match because you match because you haven't done that chemistry tear. But no, her and I, yeah, from day one, we're just loving it. How good is this that? Having fun? We're not taking our sales too seriously, so we knew what we had to do for the job. So yeah, we now get on really well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the kids at the back of the class in a way, and that's what you need from some of this. I have to let you go because, as you know, I would talk to you all day, but you are a very busy man. I want to finish the podcast like I do every other time, with a behind the scenes secret. Can you give me a behind the scenes secret about Australian idol that the average punter wouldn't know?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Okay, this is it. I on my rider asked for a bottle of champagne every episode.
Speaker 4: I'm not a big drinker, but what I do is I fight it away for the rat party. So then I can hope all the crew and the judges and everyone in my dressing room for a little party at the end of the season.
Speaker 2: And Productions doesn't know that I do that they must be every episode I'm cheersing through a bottle of champagne, but I'm actually dashing it away because I literally will only drink like once a month, and so I'm just like, no, I want to host the party in my room.
Speaker 1: That is amazing.
Speaker 2: I think I had a candle in my first season. I was like, if your room smelled good, then you're like, everyone has a good vibe.
Speaker 1: Is here a single man in the basket nighttime with your candle?
Speaker 2: I get it. I'm showing my true colors.
Speaker 1: And I thank you so much for being so generous with your time. I am literally one of your biggest fans and have been in your audience for so long. I think you do such a fantastic job on this show with Ricky and congratulations.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much. Well, hopefully with see you out there in the audience again soon.
Speaker 1: Okay, cheers me.