Speaker 1: Life Uncut podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples today.
Speaker 2: This episode is recorded on Gaddigal Land of the Aurora Nation.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life One Cut.
Speaker 3: I'm Brittany and.
Speaker 2: I'm Laura, and this is our Ask Uncut episode, our saucy, little down and dirty. It actually is a bit dirty, this one episode where we answer all.
Speaker 1: If you're deep, you're dark, and you're burning question. We call it therapy Thursday, and sometimes it's their No, that was not seductive at all, if that's if that's what you would come.
Speaker 2: I feel like every week I try and get weirder and it just doesn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, it gets weirder, but it doesn't get better. Definitely gets weird, but no, we call it therapy Thursday. But sometimes I think it's just as much therapy for us, Laura, than it is for anyone else.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the amount of self development and self growth I have done because I've had to research things for questions that you have asked.
Speaker 3: It's been very beneficial.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when I'm answering a question and give you my advice, my internal monologue is like, Brittany, clock.
Speaker 3: This and take your own advice.
Speaker 2: Also, when we get into one of the questions from today, sometimes there's a bit too much research that goes into it. There's a bit too much trying to unpack what is the right and wrong way about doing things? And some of it all you go and give yourself an enemom, did you take the due diligence one step too far? We may be talking about anal sex on today's episode, not from personal experience, but from the experience and the lived moments of.
Speaker 1: You guys lived experience. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: This one is not coming from person Daily Mail before, and I know as soon as we put out an episode like this, there's some conversations about anal play.
Speaker 1: There's a Daily Mail.
Speaker 2: Journalist listening to this right now, just hoping that we say something messed up.
Speaker 1: They are rubbing their little mits together.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you you will not find anything personal here.
Speaker 1: We've all tried it. It's not for us before. No judgment though, that'll bit straight before we do get into it. Though, I if you follow me on Instagram, I just wanted to say something and I feel like it's a Brinie underscore hockey. Go follow her.
Speaker 3: That is also out leading in.
Speaker 1: A cat That is not what I was gonna say. No, if you followly on Instagram, you might have seen a couple of days ago. I am very hormonal at the moment.
Speaker 3: Saying I'm very horny.
Speaker 1: I'm horny to we all, Yeah, like I'm horny too, I'm hormonal, I'm horny. They come hand in hand, right. No, I'm very hormonal at the moment. I don't know why that is that time of the month. I don't know if my emotions have just been so high for the last couple of months. But I'm crying a lot. Things are touching me a lot, not physically, I can confirm, definitely not physically. So still getting to eat on this episode. Don't worry, guys, nothing and no one is touching me. Things are touching me, like emotionally, they're pointing my heartstrings. But why don't you just say the stuff that is going down in our discussion group on Facebook At the moment, I hope, And I know there's sixty thousand members, so I know not all of you are members, but a lot of you obviously are sixty thousand of you. It's a really big, beautiful group, and I think a lot of people still don't know the stuff that goes down in the group. They don't know what it is. And look, there is not a lane, there is not a theme. There's nothing that I can say goes on in the Facebook group, because so much goes on. But what I wanted to say is, lately, you guys have just been the best humans and so much good is coming from it that I just felt, really I just wanted to shout out every single one of you and every single life that's involved in it for being such good humans. And you yourselves have created that group. You yourselves contribute to it every day. You're the ones that are helping people, You're the ones that are supporting each other, and it's so like, it's so nice to see that. I just wanted to make sure you all realize how special you all are and how much you're contributing to each other, because in the last little I guess couple of months specifically, they've done you guys have done things like Dennis. A lot of you might remember Dennis, the elderly man that was getting kicked out of his home up north on the Gold Coast. And we had a member, Jamie, who really went out on a limb to help him. She fundraised for him, She got him removalless, she found him new accommodation, she ensured he wasn't homeless, she raised money for him to live a really great life. Then we've had members saving and rescuing animals. We've had people giving to each other when they need it, supporting each other, really really helping each other. And everything that is happening in that group is happening very organically, just purely because you all have really really good hearts. And like I said, I'm emotional, but even if I was, and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. Everyone in a group, he's I'm not crying your crime.
Speaker 3: Do you know what though?
Speaker 2: I mean, we have spoken about the Facebook group since inception, like since the very very beginning, when it very first started, and it's been I mean, it's been such a journey because when it very first started, it was only a couple hundred people and then it grew to a couple of thousand people, and it was really easy to manage when it was really really small. And now there is sixty thousand of you in the Facebook and you're all wild.
Speaker 1: And we can't control you yeo, And we don't moderate.
Speaker 2: So this is the big thing about the Life un Cut discussion group. Britta and I and produce a Keisha. We're a super small team. We do not moderate that group. We have the it would be impossible, well, I mean, we'd have to have a dedicated social media team to do that. And we kind of run it under the impression that everybody who was a part of the lifelung cut community, everyone who is part of the Facebook discussion group as an adult, everyone treats each other with the respect and the kindness that you would treat another adult, or that you would treat any other human. And obviously there are definitely times where we have to jump in and we do moderate things, and we're like the cranky school teachers when we say, hey, hey, come on, guys, like let's all be a little bit softer and a little bit more gentle towards each other. But recently there have been so many wonderful things that have taken place recently. There was a mermaid hair wand that was exchange, and it seems like something that was mundane. And for example, there was one post that came up recently and one of the Life on Cut members had written, if you could buy yourself anything right now, if there's one thing that you could get for yourself, what would it be? And another Life Uncut member had written that she wanted a mermaid hair wand one of the things that make.
Speaker 1: Your hair or curly.
Speaker 2: And you know, you don't know where somebody is in their financial journey, You don't know what somebody's other external pressures are. And somebody else in the Facebook group reached out and sent her the one that she had, and I.
Speaker 1: Know that she just said, Hey, I'm not using it so like you use it totally. Here it is, I'm going to send it to you.
Speaker 2: And I know that that is such a small, what seems like an insignificant act, but sometimes these very very small acts of kindness can have really profound impacts on people's life. And I am so a Britta and I we are both just so grateful for the Life on Cut discussion group. If you are not a member of their please go on and join. And just for everybody who contributes to making it such a special place and such a supportive place, we're so grateful for that.
Speaker 1: And there are just so you guys know too, there are a huns and that's not an exaggeration. Hundreds of posts and comments a day. It's impossible for Laura and I to get on there and respond to everyone. But I want you to know that we see these things going down and we discuss them personally, like lurking in the background. We are, we lurk like we lurk, but we see them and we talk about it all the time with each other. We're just like, how bloody good are our listeners? Like how amazing all these humans do? We feel like we're just like so brivateym anyway.
Speaker 2: That's it, And we're like secretly screenshotting the shit that you guys do and sending it to each other in our WhatsApp dms.
Speaker 1: That's what's going down.
Speaker 2: So this is your friendly reminder that if you were not part of the Facebook discussion group, stop what you're doing, put us on pause, Go type in life on cut discussion group, Join the group and you'll.
Speaker 1: Be part of the party. Anyhow, you have something you want to talk to me about.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have a question for you, And this is before we get into actual ask uncut questions. Now, you guys, if you are a bit of a Maths fan, as we all know that I am, you may remember a Maths contestant from a few years back. Her name was Kathy Evans. She's been really vocal on social media recently. She's had a lip persuction and she kind of followed her journey of life persuction and cosmetic surgery.
Speaker 1: I remember Kathy, and most celebrities.
Speaker 2: When they go and they get cosmetic enhancements, they do it on the slide like they don't want people to know. But Kathy I really got into following her last year because I quite enjoyed how frank she was about the alterations that she was making to her body.
Speaker 1: And she was a different person.
Speaker 2: But she wasn't even trying to hide it, you know, she was like super authentic about it and was you know, communicating that with her audience. Anyway, this has got nothing to do with that. I just was trying to make the correlation. Anyone had forgotten who she is now Kathy has posted something recently they got me thinking, and it is something to do with children on planes, which we all know can be a very polarizing thing. But she wrote this picture this. You're on a flight with a young child seated behind you. For the entire duration of the flight. The child is rapid kicking the back of your seat. However, the back is thin, so you feel every single kick to your spine. The child then starts slapping the top of everyone's head seated in front of them, and the noise is insane.
Speaker 1: Now, she glanced.
Speaker 2: Over at the parents to try and visually communicate that she wasn't happy with what their child.
Speaker 1: Like, communicate your displeasure with your eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, like you know, like I control your child kind of thing. My question is is it okay for a complete stranger, because in this this is wild, Like if a child is doing this on a plane and you are stuck, you're trapped. You can't leave, You've got to put up with this kid behind you trying to ruin your entire two hours. Different to like a crying child. This is like a misbehaving child. Is it okay to turn around and reprimand the child?
Speaker 1: Or do you have to go through the parent. Oh, this is a difficult one. I feel like the right answer and generally the answer would be go through the parent if it's just a misbehaving child. But if a child, I'm just trying to put myself. If a child is slapping me, physically slapping me in.
Speaker 2: The head, I can I can picture this now. I'm just imagining a kid hanging over the seat and like banging bongo drums on your head.
Speaker 1: If a kid, Yes, I think that you can say something to the child, but you also have to say something to the adult. And I think what you say to the child has to be pretty nice, like you just have to say, excuse me, you don't hit people, you know, like something like that. But I think it probably needs to go through the parent, like can you contain your child? What gets me in this situation is what parent anywhere lets their child on a plane or not, but especially a confined space, what parent lets their child physically be hitting people and drawing on property like a plane, Because I'm guessing that's what Kathy means by tagging drawing on them that they're drawing. So this child's drawing on people on the walls, on the seats on her on her like, how how is his parent letting that happen?
Speaker 2: I okay, Like, look, not defending the parents at all, but I do think that sometimes when your child is occupied, no matter what they're doing, if they're just occupied, you're like, I don't need to worry about them, Like they're not screaming, so I'm just gonna like let them go. And I don't think that that's the solution. Obviously, if your child is occupied by absolutely ruining somebody else's time, you're doing, it's a terrible a terrible job of keeping them under control.
Speaker 1: But almost sometimes we can.
Speaker 2: Be immune to how annoying they are because they're our kids, and we don't We're like, we're used to the annoyingness, but we think that everybody else is used to annoying kids.
Speaker 1: But you wouldn't let the kids be physically slapping other people on a plane. Not Oh my god, do you know what I once did?
Speaker 2: Okay, The reason why I thought about this is because it brought up a memory from the past, a pre child memory that I had. I was very deep that I was at a restaurant this one time and I was sitting in my seat and we were sitting along like a row of chairs that kind of went along the wall. So everyone sits on the same row of chairs. Does that make it like a bench? Like a bench? So the tables were all facing the bench, and then the people on the opposite side had a chair. But I was sitting on a bench and I was next to this child who was on the table next to me. Now the child had like left their parents and was like right next to my side of the seat on the bench, and he had a fork and he was banging the fork against the brick wall next to my head.
Speaker 1: And I had said a couple of times, Oh, could you stop that?
Speaker 3: Like I was trying.
Speaker 1: I was on a day and I was trying to have a date, have a chat to my.
Speaker 3: Date, and he was banging.
Speaker 1: Show him I was good with children.
Speaker 2: I was like, I also at the time didn't know whether I wanted kids, and I had a really short like patience with children. And he was banging and banging and banging, and I was like, oh, can you please stop that?
Speaker 1: Can you please?
Speaker 2: I think I asked about four times. I made the eye contact with the parents. It didn't commute, and then I snapped, snapped, I fucking snapped. I turned around and I yelled at this like four year old and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, God, you stop banging that against the all. And that is a recise moment my date I exited the building.
Speaker 3: No, he actually started laughing.
Speaker 2: But the parents, I was expecting the parents to be angry at me, Like I was like, I mean, obviously I wasn't like I didn't I wasn't gonna.
Speaker 1: Smack the chart or anything.
Speaker 2: But I was like, I made it very clear that I was not happy, and the parents were like, see, you shouldn't be doing that. You know, we've told you to stop doing these things. But they had become immune to it. They were like they're used to like channeling that shit out you. It becomes so good as a parent, are like blocking out what you're own child does that you just don't even necessarily realize or don't even see how bad it is when it's impacting other people.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess, see, I guess being childless, I don't. I don't know that side of it because I mean, like I say, my nieces and nephews do it. But I definitely have seen the other side.
Speaker 3: I've been you.
Speaker 1: I've been on the bench. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I have wanted to snap.
Speaker 1: But I'm pretty good. But generally I think there is like a rule that you should go through the parents.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think that if my kids are being super naughty. Of course, I don't want some stranger to yell at my children at all, but I do think if they were being super naughty, if my kid was being naughty to another kid in the park, or if they were, like, you know, doing something that is really destructive, I would be I think, okay with somebody else saying hey, you need to stop that, because I think sometimes children would.
Speaker 1: Be yelled in their face like you, I don't drop you. I feel like you would be like, don't you speak to my child like that? Probably actually to be fair.
Speaker 2: And I've definitely been on a plane where I've just like let Laula hang over the seat trying to make faces. I'm like, it's cute, not cute to the other person.
Speaker 1: I have done the thing before where you're on a plane and you know that the kids kicking the seat and you're like, okay, I'm just gonna let go for a little while. It might have been a sporadic kick might have been an accident. Might he might have tried get up, but this constant kicking. But I've done the thing where you put your head between the seats and just like hard core, Yeah, you penetrate the parent with your eyes.
Speaker 3: Like I know I'm on point with my word penetrating.
Speaker 1: Do you know that deep guttural like that stare that every answer of your body is going into that look to the parent. But then you give you know, they give the kid a little look. But I think I don't know. I don't think anyone should go in and abuse a child without going through the parents first. But why don't have kids?
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: But this is what Kylie did and it didn't to no avail.
Speaker 3: It didn't work out.
Speaker 2: Here's my question to you guys slide into the DMS. Do you think it's okay to get annoyed at somebody else's kid if the parent has decided that they don't care about the behavior.
Speaker 1: Well, it's sort of like continuing on this, can you discipline another child, like just say your friend's child. It might be a sister, brother's child, like someone you know, are alway to discipline them?
Speaker 2: I think you can discipline them in a way that's like you can give a child a time out or something like if they're in your care and they're being really naughty, you can give a time out. But I always find anyway with Mally, like if anybody else tells her not to do something, it's so much more impactful coming from someone else.
Speaker 1: Like if her auntie's or her uncles say.
Speaker 2: Mallie, don't do that, she's on the floor bawling her eyes out. And if I say Marley, don't do that, She's like, whooa, how far can I run away from?
Speaker 1: Mom? Watch me run onto the phone? Yeah, watch me run onto the road mom. Okay?
Speaker 3: Anyway, that is enough.
Speaker 1: For my question.
Speaker 2: If you have any thoughts on this, if it's okay or not okay, I would love to know where you sit on this. What would you do in this situation? And is it okay to discipline somebody else's child? Question number one from the actual questions, though, here we go Question number one. June last year, I met my penguin. Also I thought he was the one that I was going to be with forever. We moved in together and had the most amazing life together. He is my complete world and I love him so much. My dog passed away, and my grandfather passed away, which hit me really hard. Then his older brother passed away, and it's just been incredibly hard ever since. However, I have been there for him every step of the way and completely put my life on hold for him because I thought he was the one. Recently, he was telling me that we're going to spend the rest of our lives together, and it made me so happy. But then all of a sudden, he left me. I feel like my entire world has been broken. He just all of a sudden said he doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore, and he doesn't want to be with me anymore. He wanted me to leave, so I have left the house and he's been packing his stuff up ever since, and soon he will be gone and we will not be living together anymore. I went back there two times and tried to physically fight for him. I don't think she means she physically fought for him, but she tried to fight for him and five spirit literally, but he was like a completely different, horrible person. I've messaged him to see if I could say goodbye, since I don't know if I'm ever going to see him again, and he won't even see me, and now it feels like he's gone forever. What is the next right step for me? What should I do now? I guess maybe Britt might be able to relate to this, knowing that she has been through a difficult breakup.
Speaker 1: I just feel so lost. Oh my heart breaks. This is really really horrible, Like that is so horrible to be on that receiving end.
Speaker 3: Especially.
Speaker 1: It just sounds like it came really out of the blue for you. Maybe it didn't for him. Maybe this is something that he's been sitting on for a little while. But I completely completely feel for you. I think there's a few layers to this, which makes it difficult because we don't know what reason or if there's any other context that he has given you. But from the information you've given us, it sounds like you've both been through a really tough time and you've both had some pretty big life events happened to you. You had, you know, your grandpa and your dog pass away, and a dog we all know like a dog is a family member. That is a really big loss totally, and your partner had his brother pass away.
Speaker 3: You haven't given us.
Speaker 1: An age, but I'm going to assume that still means that he was probably pretty young if they were really close. Even if they weren't close, this might be something that has been a bit of a delayed reaction for him.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's still.
Speaker 1: Going through a horrific amount of grief and going through a real process of dealing with that. As we know, nothing grief and loss and breakups and nothing in life. Nothing is linear, nothing makes sense, nothing is out of a textbook. I don't know how much time has passed since he's lost his brother, but he might be having a real moment with himself where he's questioning what he wants, who he is, what life is. Maybe he needs to go deal with some things emotionally himself. Internally. This is something that we can't answer. But maybe you, I mean, need to try to speak to him about it. Sounds like you have tried, and at the moment it sounds like he doesn't want a bar of that, and he, for whatever reason, he might be having an internal breakdown. He needs to go and deal with some stuff on his own, evidently, And it sucks so much if you hadn't gone to speak to him twice already. I would have one hundred percent suggested that you go and try and sit down and have an adult conversation and work out why. But it sounds like you've done that and he still just needs his own space, so you really can't do much else at this moment. Rather than let him go and have a breather, i'p give it some time and then maybe you can go and approach the situation again. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I mean, in every breakup, I would say, if you still want to be with the person, like trying to fight, shack fight, yeah, fight, fucking try and make it work, you know, say all the things it to the bed, No, don't lock them in the basement.
Speaker 1: Put everything out on the table.
Speaker 2: During that part of a breakup when you feel like you've lost somebody who you want to be in a relationship with, you are not going to lose anything by saying everything in terms of like saying everything that you want to say, telling them exactly how you feel, just giving it that one last ditch effort to try and make the relationship or change their mind if that doesn't work. However, there literally isn't anything that you need to do, And it sounds like in this situation, especially when there is death and there is grief and so much grief involved. Sometimes it's not something that you can do on your own, Like he needs to one acknowledge that there is some very very big life things he needs to deal with and potentially go and get some therapy for that.
Speaker 1: And I think that.
Speaker 2: Like no amount of loving someone, no amount of like a beautiful relationship, can fix grief, and he needs to really sit down with a therapist and work through that and talk through how he's feeling. But the other part of this is, like I think, sometimes when people go through huge amounts of loss and they're really struggling with grief, a reaction to that can also be to push people away who they love because the fear of losing them becomes very real. The fear of losing things that you're attached to or that you love so much can also just mean that everything is too difficult and you can be blinded by your own personal grief. In what you said, brit like that there is no linear way to this, but there is no right and wrong reaction to this. And sometimes when you are so in your own black hole, you take it out on the people that are closest to you, and unfortunately, at this point in time, with him pushing you away in the way that he is and in him saying that he doesn't want the relationship anymore, you have to focus on yourself. You have to focus on healing yourself elf more than healing him. That's his job to.
Speaker 1: Do now, and that is sometimes so again, this is all speculation, and we're just giving you our opinions. But sometimes that is people's reaction when they're hurting. Is you said he's been horrible and he's a different person. Sometimes that is what they do. They want to push, they want He probably wants you to hate him. He probably wants it to be easier to split, for him to leave, so he's been horrible so that he doesn't have to sit there and what you cry and feel bad about it. He's probably trying to not feel the guilt because, no doubt, if you're two saying you want to spend your life together, he is going to be hurting as well, and he's going to feel guilt, Like nobody wants to hurt each other.
Speaker 3: But this is his reaction.
Speaker 1: Now, we are also making an assumption that this reaction is purely based on him going through something traumatic. There is a very good chance that maybe he just doesn't feel the same way. And that is also a really, really, really hard pill to swallow, and I know because I've swallowed that pill.
Speaker 2: And also confusing because he's just said, in one sentence he said, I want to spend my life with you, and then in the next sentence he said, I don't want to be with you anymore. People change their mind and it happens every fucking day, and.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: And it hurts hugely because it leaves you. It leaves you with the emotional whiplash where you're like, but you said this, if only in relationships people didn't change their mind, if only people said I love you and I want to be with you and then didn't cheat or have affairs or you know, move on or break up. I mean, marriages end every single day because people change their mind. And I think, like, that is such a like you said, but it's such a fucking hard pill to swallow.
Speaker 1: It's worse. It's it's most jagged pill. It's like it's like Alanas Morrissa jagged little pill.
Speaker 3: I get. That's how she wrote that song.
Speaker 1: Now it's not a smooth, little sugar coated and europine pill that slips right down.
Speaker 3: It's like a big, shitty, jagged.
Speaker 1: But okay, the next part of this question is now, what can you do and how do you move forward? And does it get better? Yeah, it gets better, but that could be a long way away, and you are no doubt going to go through a very tumultuous, heart wrenching few months with you guys listened to Tuesday's episode. I spoke quite openly about the fact that I'm still going through that. I'm still navigating that, and it's been months and months, and I felt like I should be back on track now. I felt like I'd had my lows and I should be on my high now. But I'm still having my lows. I'm still up and down my ebs and flows. I'm climbing that mountain. I'm almost at the summit, and then I tumble back down. That was a good metaphor, just made that up now, But it's the idea is I don't want to tell you time hills. I don't want to be this toxic positivity and say time he'lls or wounds. It does for sure, Well, you know what, it actually doesn't. It doesn't even heal. It just gets easier until one day is easy enough for you to live with and you don't think about every day and you move forward and that time will come for you. But it's going to take a bit of time and a bit of healing and some really really low moments. And that's okay for us to feel those light moments as well, as long as you are surrounding yourself with people that will help you and understand and you're not going through it alone, which I have a really really bad habit of doing. But once I actually got help and I spoke to Laura and Keisha and some friends, it does get better. But yeah, I mean, I just want to be really honest with you that you're going to feel pretty shitty for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think one of the big things on this and like the last thing I want to add to this in terms of breakups and when you're at the lowest point in your relationships, like when you're in the throes of a breakup, and something that we have learnt and from all the people that we've spoken to and all the conversations we've had around breakups on this podcast, it's impossible to understand at the time when you are going through heartbreak why it's impossible for it to make sense. You think it can't possibly make sense, and you keep trying to hold on to what it is that you used to have, especially when and I love it when people say everything happens for a reason, Like I love that saying.
Speaker 1: But sometimes you're like, well, what the fuck is this? When you're in it, you don't get it totally.
Speaker 2: But you can't see the forest for the trees, right, Like you can't see what life will be like one day and what is in store for you, Like there is no we have no window to the future.
Speaker 1: We can't look into the future and.
Speaker 2: Go, oh, in two years time, I'm actually going to meet someone who I'm going to fall desperate in love with. I'm gonna get married, I'm gonna you know, whatever it is that you want for your life is going to happen. Great things are coming, they're just not here today. And I think that that is like something that we struggle to see when we're going through heartbreak and we're going through grief and we're going through this feelings of our entire life and what we wanted for ourselves. The identity we're creating has shifted. But it's just it's so true.
Speaker 1: And don't force it. Don't force the healing, and don't force the moving on, and don't force yourself back out into the dating world and you know all that kind of stuff. You've just got to ride the wave. And I have no doubt that you will speak to him again. I don't think it's the last time you are ever going to see or hear from him, or have any connection to him again. I'm sure at some stage, once he figures out whatever is going through his head, it might not be the outcome you want, but I think he'll make a reappearance in your life. And I do think you'll have a chat about it. But anyway, good luck and I yeah, I feel for you and you will be okay. Now, moving on to something that is.
Speaker 3: A little bit less in oh, I want to bring it.
Speaker 1: I want to bring you one, Olga.
Speaker 2: I've got a couple here that are one of them did some research and one of them I don't want to know what you do, but here we go, Britnye hit me.
Speaker 1: Okay, this one I just thought I thought This was really funny. My friends and I were talking about how we use toilet paper when going to the bathroom, so they must have been talking about, you know, dear.
Speaker 3: Fold, dear scrunch you folder, a scruncher.
Speaker 1: I'm a scruncher with scruncher. Yeah, I'm a scrunchy. You're a scruncher. It's probably like the thing we bonded over.
Speaker 2: I think if you're creative, you're a scruncher, and if you're analytical, you're a folder.
Speaker 1: Oh this is like when you told me I sit with my legs up because I'm creative. Ye.
Speaker 2: Creative people can't sit with their legs on the floor. Creative people always have to have their legs weirdly crossed and stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, it makes sense that I sit weirdly and I swing you scrunch o chaos. Okay, So my friends and I are talking about how are you toilet paper when going to the bathroom, and one of our friends aka Me, mentioned that she spits on her toilet paper if she needs extra help with her clean No. Yes, I assumed this was something everyone would agree was normal, but to my shock and so prize, everyone thought that I was really weird. Does anyone else do this? Or am I the only one that spits and whips?
Speaker 2: You know what they say about assuming it makes an ass of you and me?
Speaker 1: Literally, I yes, one hundred percent, So I think for this one I can only speak on behalf of my soulf. The question is, does anyone else do this? I definitely do not. I do not spitch on my toilet paper and wipe. I don't think I have ever done that. I have a good idea.
Speaker 2: There are plenty of what are the wet white you get wet wipes, literal adult wet wives, flushable wet wipes that you can use.
Speaker 1: I don't even say I can say, hand on heart.
Speaker 2: Never in my life have I spat on toilet paper to wipe my butt, and never crazy. I have done some fucking kinky shit in my last time one that never did. I think I would ever say those words on this podcast, But.
Speaker 1: Never have I done it?
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: I Okay, I want to say this. I get the premise, like I get why you're doing it. It is a wet wipe, I get it. But just get the wet white wet wipe. Just get the wet wipe, like I don't think you that that's not No, it's not for me. I don't. I'm pretty sure I will speak on behalf of everyone else. I don't think it's that common.
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny though, that, like there must be some things that we all do that are.
Speaker 1: Actually a bit weird. But because think normal, we think normal, because we don't ever talk about it. I wish we prethought about this, because surely there's.
Speaker 3: Something I'm gonna put out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna we're gonna do this.
Speaker 2: We're gonna put a pole out or something and figure out what are all the weird things that you do in secret that you think And I mean like picking the nose, not even the or every single mom out there goes, oh, my child doesn't pick their nose. Every sale toddler under the sun that's ever been born on this earth has picked their nose. Anyone who says they didn't pick their nose as a kid is lying. And that's how I feel about it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not even just that, it's not even just the weird gross stuff. It's like, when I think back, I thought that everyone I thought that the fart fart. I thought every single person in the world called it a wiz pop. I thought no, because that's because it's what my I found the grut with. So when I firked out it wasn't, I was like, you don't what, Like I'm the only person that called it.
Speaker 2: A w all thing is like so annoyingly g rated. Okay, it's like me, say me saying everyone likes a finger in the ass, and then all of the hundred of people who listen to this podcast you message me to tell me that they don't like a finger in this like you.
Speaker 1: Saying, yeah, doesn't everyone's boyfriend have sex with the back of their legs. No, I knew that was weird.
Speaker 3: I've always I've always.
Speaker 1: Known that was strange. Still my absolute favorite story. Yeah, I'm never going to live it down anyway.
Speaker 2: To the person who wrote this in I think it's very weird, but I guarantee that there will be other very weird people who will message us to tell us that they did the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we want to hear about it. Actually, do you know what?
Speaker 2: We'll get back to you with any responses we have on this. I have another one which is kind of whether it's weird or not weird. I had to put a pole out on our Instagram for this. If you if you on my Instagram on Monday, you might have seen this. I put a pole out to find out if you are somebody who has anal sex and enjoys anal sex, whether you douche or do an enema before having anal sex. I'm gonna get into the pole and the answers after this, because you guys know we do our research on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, anyone that doesn't know actually what an enema or douchi is. It's essentially just evacuating the contents of your bow.
Speaker 3: So it's just clearing out the pipe.
Speaker 1: It's clearing out parte. Do you know that? That's what? Okay, some people don't know this about me. My job.
Speaker 2: I've had many animals in my time because I love anal sex. I haven't had any right that daily maid.
Speaker 1: My job was to give enemies. I have given so many enemies to patients. That was my job. I used to put something in their butt and clear it out. That's very intimate. And when people wouldn't know that.
Speaker 2: When Britt says that was her job, it's because she used to work as a radiographer in hospitals.
Speaker 1: I didn't just go to people's house personally. No, it was part of a job in radiology. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's not doing this new age at home treatment where she comes and gives people enemies.
Speaker 1: There are so many radiographers out there right now being like, amen, girl, I feel you, But what's the actual question? Okay?
Speaker 2: So I was hanging out with one of my new friends with benefits this morning and he mentions that most girls give themselves enemies before anal play these days. He said, it's not just for porn stars, and if girls know that they're going to have anal sex coming up later on, when they clean themselves out, He and I haven't done any anal play yet, but you know what, we probably will. And I have never done a clear out before. Doesn't everyone just know that if anal sex is happening, there is a little risk of things not being one hundred percent clean all of the time. So does this mean that the expectation on dates is now that I'm going to shave from the neck down. I'm gonna have my nails done nice, I'm gonna do my hair, I'm gonna do my makeup, I'm gonna put on fake ten, I'm gonna make sure I look banging, and I'm also going to find time to invest in clearing out the back door too.
Speaker 3: It is so much fucking work.
Speaker 2: I would love to know how many girls out there are actually giving themselves a cleanout before doing anal or going on a date where anal may follow.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you specified shaving from the neck down. I hate if you're like waxed off your armbrows before you went on your date.
Speaker 3: Just below the bottom eyelashes.
Speaker 1: So funny because when you put it like that, when you say, do I have to get my nails done? Do I get a tan? Do I get a new appit? Do I get a hair done? Do I do my makeup?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: I like? Yes? That is so exhausting. And when you think about what women do to go on a date, it's like, this is why people get dating fatigues. They're like, I have had enough. There is no way I'm anning enema to my date route he ever, And I'm also going to say that if some guy is telling you that it's the norm, I have done the research. It is not the norm. This was the question I asked a.
Speaker 2: Very important graphic ask uncut question for you all, if you are having anal sex, do you douche slash enema? First, twenty six percent of y'all said yes, clean as a whistle down there, and seventy four percent of you said nah.
Speaker 1: Wing it.
Speaker 2: So my thing to this, he I mean, look, okay, I can tell you how many people have answered this. Now there's over four thousand people who have replied to this, So this is like over three thousand people have said that they wing it, and less than that have.
Speaker 1: Said I can't actually see that.
Speaker 2: Exacs have said yes, they clean it out and that's clean as a whistle. I'm sorry, but to me, this is a guy who wants all of the reward with none of the work. I genuinely think that if you're out there and you're gonna have spontaneous anal sex, you just have to deal with the fact as a guy that maybe there may be a little bit of aftermath.
Speaker 3: You said, it's just pun pass right. Yeah, you're gonna get down freaking in the back door.
Speaker 2: You have to be okay with and also not just expect that she's going to go to all this preparation work and you just show up with an erect penis.
Speaker 1: Lol. But I think the antithesis of that, this is talking about spontaneously, like you don't just do it in case one day maybe you'll do it that night. But I think in like relationships and obviously a lot of gay relationships, it is a thing you do prepare yourself. They do douch the amount if it's something that's prepared that you know, people suggest that you do do it. So we're talking more about like are we supposed to sporadically clear ourselves out in case maybe we go out on a date, get lucky and decide to do anal sex. Like it's a lot of preparation. I think if it's spontaneous and you don't know what's coming, I was like, just live your best life, whatever happened.
Speaker 2: And I yeah, I just think, Okay, look, yes, Britt, you're absolutely right. If it's something that you've prepared and you know that you're going to be having anal sex that night, probably don't go out have a big meal and then come home and not have done anything for the back door.
Speaker 1: But don't go out to Indian and you don't have a binderloo.
Speaker 2: And then worry you're setting yourself up for a disaster girlfriend. But I just think it more actually is on the female, like or whoever it is, who's the receiver. I shouldn't say female because it works both ways. But whoever is the receiver if they're not embarrassed, if you're not worried about having a bit of an accident, then they should. It's the guy or whoever it is that's sticking the thing in your backside. Sure as hell should not be worried.
Speaker 1: I should just feel lucky.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, I mean any holes a goal.
Speaker 1: As a goal Laura burn famous last.
Speaker 2: But we did get one person, one life who wrote in. And I know that this is like kind of going against what an ask gun cut episode is, But I have got I have an accidentally unfiltered for you.
Speaker 1: Which is, oh you got rogue?
Speaker 2: Well it came in off the back of the pole, off the back of there's Timny Pun's in this all right, So this person's doing this confessional time. Let me tell you a story. The one and only time I didn't do an enema or a big pooh before having anal sex. Me and my partner were out partying, We've been drinking and all the other good stuff.
Speaker 1: All day, she had an ni encourage.
Speaker 2: Sure she'd been having the vindaaloo and maybe a few other things.
Speaker 1: She had a vnderloo and didn't do a big poo.
Speaker 2: We went back to our five star apartment at the casino to get freaky.
Speaker 1: We had sex for hours, ending with anal sex. It was dark and.
Speaker 3: We couldn't really see much.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind we were also drunk af Anyways, next minute I get this nasty pooh smell. I tried to clay it off because I know, you know, sometimes it happens, And I was like, Bay, let's go and have sex in the shower. So we turned on the lights and there was a literally poo everywhere. I'm so sorry to the hotel cleaners, rip to those one thousand thread count sheets. But literally, this is my advice to every single person out there. Do an enema before a night out on the town when you think you might be having anal sex. Ok.
Speaker 1: Hey, well this goes against every person that answered the poll and said no, go row, but I guess this is why people do it. This is the whole reason people prepare for this.
Speaker 2: I'm checking this again. It's still sitting at seventy four percent. Saying, nah, go for it.
Speaker 1: What are you do in that situation? Surely you take the sheets off and steal them. You don't leave that. You don't leave a big poop in the sheet.
Speaker 2: You stripped the bed, bundle it up and leave it in the bathroom so that nothing happens.
Speaker 1: Yea, I manage it from us. Guys.
Speaker 2: That is the three short, sharp, and definitely not sexy questions.
Speaker 1: It was so une very unsexy sexiest ask come.
Speaker 3: Cut we have ever done.
Speaker 1: But please keep your questions coming into the DM's Instagram Life on Cut podcast. Just make sure you put ask on cut at the top. And also, we really really really want to hear your ask on cut aftermaths, as we call it the ask gum cut follow up. If we've ever answered your question, or you know we've answered your friend's question, please ride into us and maybe rehash what the question was, the original question, and then let us know the outcome because we really love it and from the episode that we did. You guys really really loved that episode. You love following up as much as we did. Well, I mean it's it's like the ending to the story. No one wants to just the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but nobody wants to watch a movie and then ten minutes before the ending, the fucking how it cuts out exactly.
Speaker 1: That's like your worst nightmare. So please keep those coming.
Speaker 2: We're gonna try and do one of these like once a month here or there. We're not going to promise anything because who knows what could happen if.
Speaker 1: These follow up after maths are flowing in. If we're getting a lot of them, then we will do more of them. But we need the answers to be able to give you the.
Speaker 2: Episodes, so if we have, please please let us know. So tell me if you keep on doing animals before you have sex. Anyways, and that is a bit from us.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: We will be back on Saturday with the radio show. But until them, tell
Speaker 1: Your Mum, tell you Dad, tell you Doug, tell your friends, and shared a love because we love bla