Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So often in relationships we talk about red flags, like the things that you need to look out for, especially if you're in the early stages of dating, Like what are those red flags that could indicate that that person that you're going on dates with is actually a bit of an ahole?
Speaker 3: Right, I bought mission?
Speaker 2: Just get out of there real quick, like another girlfriend or yeah back. But it's like, what are the things that might indicate that they have another girlfriend? Like maybe they're secreted with their phone, or they wedding, yeah, or.
Speaker 3: A date they put their phone face down on the table.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe they've been polite. No, man, that's a red flag. Is a big face down all the time. It's been polite with those around you.
Speaker 2: It also could mean that you're texting another guy, you know, rud to wait stuff red red flag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so this is it.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows the red flags like they are, like there's a lot of them and they are very common. But there is an article that's going viral and red at a thread at the moment where everyone is talking about green flags. Now, I think we need to start celebrating or talking more about the things that we should be looking out for, especially if you're walking into someone's house and you're sussing out where they live. Maybe it's a one light stand, maybe you're thinking about dating them, and you're like, uh huh, Okay, they have that thing there. That's a green flag. That's a man who has his ship together. You know what, what's an example? Okay, so I have an example of one of these green flags for me walking into a man's bathroom and him having any type of shampoo and conditioner.
Speaker 1: That is not a two in one. That's a green flag.
Speaker 2: That's a man who takes a little bit like, he takes a bit more sort of you know, responsibility in the way he looks, and he he has moved.
Speaker 1: On from being a teenager in my eye.
Speaker 2: But what if that is also indicative of friends conditions.
Speaker 3: His hair doesn't mean he's got a girl.
Speaker 1: No, But I do agree with you, Britt.
Speaker 2: I think that there is a paper thin fine line between something being a green flag and something actually being an indicator that maybe they have a female in their life.
Speaker 1: Like ASoP, Yeah, that's a rich green flag. That's not a green there's a girl there. Yeah, they're loaded.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Mine is if you're walking, if you've got like a date or a hookup. You walk into his kitchen and there is used cooking stuff, like there's olive oil out, or there's pair it is just recently used. That man cooks, he can provide cleanup. He still left this stuff out messy. But you know, there's a big difference between a kitchen that's not a kitchen that's got stuff active ingredients.
Speaker 2: I like the cooking thing because I can't cook, So a man that can cook for me a good. Yeah. If you walk into a house and they have like photos of their family are like they're really wholesome family people, Like if they've gone to the effort to frame a photo that's the photos of their family, but not of their family with their wife in it also a great indicators with this.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am okay thirteen one to six Fibe, what are your green flags? This one? I care about a lot real house plants.
Speaker 2: I think if you can keep a house planet alive, that shows that you were responsible.
Speaker 1: At all, you're a man. I will datestal like clean air.
Speaker 4: I'm thirteen six five. That's a big one. You're right, write that down, Crystal. What's what's your green flags? You look out for? My green flag is a clean house and like, if it doesn't smell life, dog, I'm cool.
Speaker 2: Clean house could be give of psychopathycho path, you have serial killer.
Speaker 1: It's because Laura's house is so messing.
Speaker 3: So picky.
Speaker 4: Of course you have to go on a reality dating show to find your husband because you're insane.
Speaker 1: She's insane, that's true.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it has to be a little bit between. I think you don't want the house to be so clean that that person is going to be like anal to be around, that they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Be like, excuse me, where does that bullgo?
Speaker 3: Goes back in the You know.
Speaker 1: Someone who's cleaned for you when you're putting over on a date.
Speaker 4: Laura's like Yescho Laa's like, hey, this meal you made me in your kitchen.
Speaker 3: Then you got photos of your mom. Do you think you are cleaning for me?
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm the red flag you are.
Speaker 4: I think that's where we've larded Sarah, Hi, what's what's your red flat or your green flag?
Speaker 1: Sorry this could be contentious, but someone that asks us you leave your shoes at the door, taking your shoes off?
Speaker 2: Now, do you know what I used to be on board with that when I used to go to Peeple's house and then safe to leave your shoes at the door.
Speaker 1: I used to think, Okay, crazy person. But I recently read a study about.
Speaker 2: How dirty your shoes are and walking that into someone's house. I'm all about it now. I think, take your shoes off. I wish my husband would pay attention, like pooh and stuff is on your shoes, and like bugs and gems and viruses. Yeah, I know, he always wears his joggers inside the house. Dories and crazy.
Speaker 3: Listen, if you do in the date right, shoes end up off.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's everything else, all right, That's.
Speaker 3: Kind of what I was painting pictures just lent.
Speaker 4: Next on the show, one thousand Dollars to Spend, Target is up for grabs. If you think you know fashion, maybe you want to play Name that Fit thirteen one oh sixty five.
Speaker 3: We need one contestant. We're going to quiz you on some of the greatest fashion questions of all time.