Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, Welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. Christian O'Connell's show for now.
Speaker 2: If the imperium invading army of Carl and Jackio have their way, this show will be done within the next two weeks. Join us or say goodbye to the show.
Speaker 3: In the year twenty twenty four, the Christian O'Connell Show is under attack. Radio insurgents have breached the city walls. Every billboard has been seized. But a rebel alliance is forming. If you ever been you e a born, you just have to call the Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 2: That's right, you already do a nine four one four three. You're either joining our rebel army or you're against us. Which way is it. We're dealing with the millions, the millions, the war chest of the Imperials Carl and Jackio. It really is millions. There's no room for any marketing for this Paul Humble show. And we're owned by the same company, so the company are actually actively out to destroy the show they brought me out to do.
Speaker 1: That's business. That's big business. It's like succession. Even if they did save money for us, there's no free billboards or space to put a logo anymore because they're Carlin JACKIEO has a whole city.
Speaker 2: You'll be lucky if you see a couple of little adverts before. Ryan Gosley, one of How's biggest leading stars, barely get any rid of state in advertising with the fall go.
Speaker 1: It's Carl and Jackyo everywhere.
Speaker 2: So we need your bins so we can turn them into ben boards. Call us now nine four one four one oh four three can one in two? Darren and Adelaide listens to the show every day. Can we have a bin over there for when they invade Salisbury North five to one eight. This is, by the way, in our Rebel Army. You can pick your own rank as well. Christian Captain Kelly here reporting the duty along with my trusty dog Pipper. This dog Pipper actually looks like some American war general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what kind of breed is that? Standing to attention dog? What kind of breed is that?
Speaker 2: It's the dog that's got those big old beautiful paws that are like table legs, and the neck that's got like five rolls of neck fat like Vin Diesel.
Speaker 1: What kind of breed is that? Which I see? It's a bit of everything. We own a dog like that growing up, where you couldn't pinpoint what breed it was.
Speaker 2: He's got long ears and sad eyes. This is a new game, Mystery dog Breed. It's not the secret.
Speaker 1: Sound or the noise which is the secret sound.
Speaker 2: It's us describing dog breeds.
Speaker 1: The secret breed. Well, people are calling, you know, maybe could be for beIN sick. That could be to play secret breed. Is it a dash hunt? No, it's not a dash Is it.
Speaker 2: A blood bloodhound?
Speaker 1: Blood hound gang? What association there with dogs? Where am I?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, Captain Kelly, I'm under a lot of pressure, guys. They're trying to destroy me. Have I got that over?
Speaker 1: Thanks Li the bit mores, Christian, we are protecting now on. Thank you very much. Christian.
Speaker 2: The sticker has arrived. I think we should call Carl and Jackie. Oh, the budget Smugglers.
Speaker 1: That's very good, Lee.
Speaker 2: Nicely done, Lee Beckett and Rosebud very funny.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: But we'll use that the budget Smugglers. That's very good, Christian. Thank you and the game for my bin sticker. I also had it to live and had my bins cleaned out by your army. Of bin Butler's a double winner. I'm waiting for two more because my son's pub and Talon Gatter want to support the fight as well, and I'd like another one for us. Some friends in Carnegie who are sorry of the weekend and also love the show as well. Captain Craig Elliott holding strong in Clayton South that secured count and Fanny Corporal Karen Geelong. Yes, we haven't had many of you in Geelong. Thank you very much, and thank you very much for the people who have their bins now. The thing is when you get the sticker, you put the sticker on a cane and get it out there on the road, even if it's not binda the next day. These are bin boards. They need to be out curbside.
Speaker 1: Hey Christian and Co. This is Bob from Edgar.
Speaker 2: I'd start General b.
Speaker 1: R got March sticker yesterday afternoon, which is fortuitous because it was bingo this morning. Put my bin out face outwards so all the world could see prior to collection. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Hey Christian, it's Colonel Stephen from Churnside Park.
Speaker 1: I have set up my bin against the City Envelopers for a collection on Friday morning, Thank you Colonel Stephen. Hey Christian, it's Major Margaret from Narry Warren South. We have secured the area for you in the Rebel Bin Army.
Speaker 2: My husband and I got the sticker on as wrinkle free as possible.
Speaker 1: Bins go out Tuesday night, can't wait. Even our local magpies that we feed approve of the bin. They were watching every step.
Speaker 2: The hardest double thumbs up to get from those vicious mate, I really are our overlords.
Speaker 1: Well, Christian Connel's show podcast. Christian, it's Lieutenant Lou here.
Speaker 2: I'm only Lieutenant Lou Barnett because you can have twenty stickers bloody hell to help the course. So listen to the show being Clyde North and there's a lot of work to do up here, Christian, So please have twenty stickers, Lieutenant Lou.
Speaker 1: You can have twenty stickers as you can.
Speaker 2: Christian. I listen to the show right now. I listen to it every day. I'm in Canada, British Columbia. Can I have a show sticker to Prentice buy on my recycling bin here? How Canadian? But it's every day's recycling out there. It's just a dream words. This shows the best of us. Basically, all right, this show needs you. We have zero marketing money. It's all going on. Carl and Jackie O. We need your bins. We send you a sticker, you put it up on your bin, becomes a bin board advertising the show. Later on this morning, a live demonstration which will be filmed and broadcast. Jack Post, artists in residence on the show, will show you how to smoothly stick your sticker to the bin. Because the last couple of days, enthusiasm is a lovely thing in life, but sometimes they can get.
Speaker 1: Married up with application.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, enthusiasm is drowning out application.
Speaker 1: It's the war, It's the fog of war.
Speaker 2: Cool, calm aheads are needed in these desperate times.
Speaker 1: Some of these bins. The way that the.
Speaker 2: Shabby skewis skew with and wrinkle bubbly as bubbly as it makes the show.
Speaker 1: Look bubbly, that's the last thing we want.
Speaker 2: It makes a show look at a jaunty angle and actually makes a show look at it's falling over.
Speaker 1: It needs to be standing strong, standing strong.
Speaker 2: Okay, tower a tower of power for Melbourne. All right, then, okay, let's give away some bin stickers. Now, you pick your own you pick your own rank in our rebel bin Army. Let's go to General had On. Let's go to a cadet.
Speaker 1: Cadet Tony, Tony just want to be a cadet. You can be whatever you want in the army. Yeah, and I'll be candict for you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah that low expectations.
Speaker 1: Saunter along at the back there, okay, potential hold ahead of connect Tony. Now, Cadet Tony, where are you? Where are we sending the stickers to? Where are you looking after? I live on the Burwood Highway, you guys? Thank you?
Speaker 2: And is okay Cadet Tony to get that bin out there seven days a week promoting the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I can put the Willy bin out every seven days a week. Thank you very much, brilliant shows out.
Speaker 2: Love you guys.
Speaker 1: I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Sure we love you Cadet Tony as well. So just Monday to Friday, give it a rest over the weekend, okay, And but just Monday to Friday, you hear the show and you get that bin out there.
Speaker 1: Yep. I will thank you, Cadet Tony. Thank you, have a good morning. Thank you, thank you, Thank you again, General Tina.
Speaker 2: Hey Christian someone coming in right at the top, some people of cadets in love.
Speaker 1: We need both and we've got General Tina on the line. GT.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning, going to General.
Speaker 1: Tina, Tina, Lily Dow Okay, gotcha, Lily Dale.
Speaker 2: And again you're okay to get that with sending the sticker and there'll be a video going live today shan how to apply it neatly and then bins out shows out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we're right near a school, so lots of drivers going past school.
Speaker 1: On drop off. Yeah, prime audience for us. Thank you very much, General Tina, thank you.
Speaker 2: General laure Louis. Are stat with generals at the moment? Aren't we got one lone old cadet being bossed around about eighty thousand generals?
Speaker 1: What kind of top sided army is? Is this a reverse of what's usually happen x at the General mel good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 2: It's General Male reporting from Daly.
Speaker 1: Ah brilliant down and okay are you your good? How are you going by the way?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good, thank you. I've just finished it, so that's always a good thing.
Speaker 2: Now listen, can you be honest with me, General, mel I can be honest because this army needs transparency and it needs honesty. Have you tried the Carl and Jackie O Show? Have you been sampling it giving.
Speaker 1: In a go? No, Honestly, I can't stand neither of them. That's the kind of honesty. I love, the best kind of honesty. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: General, good news, every fact, fact, shut it down, full stop.
Speaker 1: All right, we're sending the stickers. Thank you very much. General, Good day, and you Lieutenant Linda. We've got Lieutenant Linda on the line. Now, good morning, Lieutenant Linda. From then everyone here, how are you guys?
Speaker 2: Wow, we're very good, Lieutenant Linda, and thank you very much for securing Mount Evelyn. We need all the mounts of Melbourne looked after, a secure If they take the mounts, they can shed us with artillery.
Speaker 1: That is awesome.
Speaker 3: I would kill for thirty stickers.
Speaker 1: Need the war stuff needs. We just tempered down. Okay, we don't need bloodshed. Okay, not yet. Pretend bless him. It's upsetting sensitive lab.
Speaker 2: Now, Lieutenant Linda, how many how many bitch stickers do you need?
Speaker 3: I would love thirty so I can spread the love with family and friends and they'll be out on all different days.
Speaker 2: Then all right, we'll send you thirty. Thank you very much, Lieutening for doing that for the show. We love that, We love you listening.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thanks so much.
Speaker 3: Have a great day and you all right.
Speaker 2: If you want to be instick ahead to the Christian O'Connell show dot com dot au and thank you. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast