Speaker 1: Brit Laura, and come on.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, Hello, Hello, good afternoon.
Speaker 4: Family had in the chemists way house today. This is a pickup You get great savings there every single day.
Speaker 3: How we going on Thursday?
Speaker 5: Feeling good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, feeling great. How's that little twitch in your eye going on? Britt?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: That is not a twitch British.
Speaker 3: You think that was twitching?
Speaker 4: British trying to bring back the wink. And she's walking around the office like she's Elvis Presley winking and everyone I.
Speaker 3: Am in my wink era, Yes, I mean my cool girl wink era.
Speaker 6: But there is nothing more awkward than me trying to wink. I'm like, I don't I can't time it right with my mouth. I kind of go you admit it, admit mine is good. You know what I did?
Speaker 3: I just walked down the corridor.
Speaker 5: Our boss, big boss of radio, was walking towards me, and I had this moment internal monologue.
Speaker 3: I was like, do I do it or don't I do it? Is this appropriate? And I panicked and I.
Speaker 2: Did it, did a panic wink.
Speaker 7: And this is the last ever pickup show because.
Speaker 2: Tony now thinks that you're hitting on him.
Speaker 3: I have a want a wink out. I didn't even say anything, was not accompanied by any dialogue.
Speaker 7: It doesn't look like you're winking.
Speaker 2: Oh again, it's arousing. I'm there for it.
Speaker 7: She does it.
Speaker 3: You go to be a little like little open with the mouthful.
Speaker 2: Tongue like, oh stop, please don't do that. No, no, no, let's get into habiting on this.
Speaker 3: On the record, I did not do that tard to the boss.
Speaker 4: Today on the show, we're going to discover who is the nicest person on the team, Britt, Mitch, Laura. One of us is the nicest and I've got a metric to determine that.
Speaker 2: All right, we're going for ourselves. No, no, I feel like that that's cheating.
Speaker 6: We also are going to speak to someone who came on to talk about and ask and cut recently. We have an update on their relationship and whether they stayed with their partner or not.
Speaker 4: Get them on next at the pickup right around Australia, We're a winking to you, going to pick up back up a Thursday, Britt, Laura and Mitch here right now. Get half price off cosmetics across the Maybeline, Revlon Rimmel and Nude by Nature rangers at Chemists Warehouse. Right now it is time for a show favorite Ask Uncata.
Speaker 6: So Ask Kat is where you guys call in with your deep you're dark and your burning questions and we do our absolute best to answer all the life dilemmas that you're experiencing.
Speaker 2: Now, we had a caller last week. Her name was Rachel. Do you remember Rachel?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: I lost sleep over Rachel's call.
Speaker 6: So Rachel, she is set to get married in six weeks, but she has I mean, I don't even know if we call it cold feet. She has started to feel as though she's just not in love with her partner.
Speaker 2: Now she's been with her partner for ten years. Have a listen to this.
Speaker 8: I'm getting married in six weeks time, and I've been with my partner for ten years, and i am starting to think that I've made a mistake and I don't think I love him anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a big one.
Speaker 6: Well, I have an update because we have Rachel on the phone. There has been some progress and some revelations in the relationship.
Speaker 2: Rachel, are you there?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 8: Hi guys, Hi.
Speaker 6: Rachel, how are you going and where are things at with your fiance?
Speaker 1: I am Okay, So after I got the advice from you guys, him and I we sat down over dinner and we had a discussion about it, and I was really honest with him and I let him know how I was feeling and that I think we should call the wedding off. And he did not take it very well.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was upset, which I can understand, but yeah, he was very, very upset. We were still living together for a couple of days, but he wasn't talking to me. But now he has gone to stay with a friend until we figure out what to do. I thought that the chat would maybe go a little bit different, and you know, like I even offered that we could still go on the honeymoon together, just to try, you know, make it worth our time.
Speaker 7: But you broke up with.
Speaker 4: Them suggested that you still went on the honeymoon, right.
Speaker 1: I was trying to like soften the blow a little bit, but that was probably not the right move. And yeah, so now I'm just going through the process of like trying to you know, dismantle the wedding and let everybody know in my life about what's going on. And yeah, so it's been a pretty crazy week.
Speaker 2: Rachel, how are you feeling.
Speaker 6: I mean, I can't imagine it's been a very nice week for you. But do you feel like you've made the right decision? That's the biggest question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's been it's been a very kind of upsetting week. But at the end of the day, I still feel like this was the right choice for me, and I think in the long runs, this is going to be the right steps, even though at the moment it feels very hard and yeah, just a little bit. Yeah, I think that it was the right choice.
Speaker 4: Well, how the family take it, Rachel? Because you've got a wedding in what five weeks now. If my sister came to me and said, hey, I'm leaving my fiance this close to the wedding, I wouldn't know where I'd see it.
Speaker 7: That's confusing.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I spoke to my mum about it, and she thinks that I've made the wrong choice. She thinks that I just have cold feet. So I was trying to tell her about how I felt. But yeah, so she thinks that I made the wrong choice. My dad doesn't mind either way. He thinks that he thinks that I should go whatever I think is right. Yes, So trying to get that through to my mum has been a little bit tough. She was talking about us maybe going to therapy and counseling, but I just don't think that that is the answer.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do with the ring?
Speaker 5: Do you think you're gonna melt it down to something else, give it back, sell it?
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do it?
Speaker 2: Keep it where?
Speaker 1: I think I should give it back to him. We haven't had that discussion yet. He's still not talking to me. But when he comes around to that time, I will, I will give the ring back.
Speaker 3: Yeaheah, Okay, wow, right, this is your happy?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think she is yet. I think this is going to be a really hard time for her as long as.
Speaker 4: You didn't sit down and say, oh, I spoke to some close friends of mine, Britt, Mitch and Laura.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 6: No, we never want you to be making decisions based off the things that we say unless it's how you really feel. I mean, and I hope that you're going forward into this you feel like this is the absolute right decision for you, and you know you keep talking to your fiance or ex fiance and make sure that you know that it stays that way and that you don't have a moment where you change your mind.
Speaker 3: If you do change your mind, just go agree together on your honeymoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, it was definitely the hardest decision I've ever had to make, but I think it was the right one. Right.
Speaker 4: If you need advice like that, d m s the pick up on Instagram and we'll get you on the show.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Next, I have in my hand in an envelope. Oh, dear, I want to question, who is the nicest person on this show?
Speaker 7: Is it me? Is it Britt? Is it Laura? Why?
Speaker 6: It's probably producing Tony. To be honest, I reckon she's the nicest person on this show this rate.
Speaker 4: Yes, anyway, I'll reveal it to the country next to the pickup. It's the pickup Thursday, Britt, Laura and Mitch here right now heading to chemist swear house today. Great savings every day. Listen, the age old question has been answered. We finally know the rudest city in Australia.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: I've been truly hanging on the edge of my seat to find out. What do you think it is? I reckon it's Sydney.
Speaker 7: No, Oh, definitely I'd say Sydney or Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I'd say Melbourne only because I'm from Sydney.
Speaker 2: Why do you think Melbourne? I think Melbourne people are so lovely, they're.
Speaker 7: Arts, They've all got gallery shows to go to.
Speaker 2: They make lovely coffee.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it purely based off the fact that it's I'm in Sydney.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, the metric is very very believable because it's organized by Uber.
Speaker 7: It's based on Uber ratings.
Speaker 3: Ah right, right, right, yes, So.
Speaker 4: The city by city writer rating rankings are back. They do it every year, so they reveal the city that have the highest ratings, i e. The nicest people, the most kind people, the sweetest people in cars in ubers.
Speaker 3: So what city is the winner?
Speaker 7: Is the top three? Number three in the country.
Speaker 4: Laura Burn's hometown, Woollongong, the south coast of New South Wales.
Speaker 3: Is the third routest lovely.
Speaker 4: People, third best, most best, third nicest. Yeah, number two. Cans in Queensland second nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really nice and sunny up there all year, like, people are happy, happy the beach.
Speaker 7: It's always sunny.
Speaker 4: The kindest, nicest city in the whole country. Based on Uber ratings, is Newcastle in New South Wales.
Speaker 6: Do you know what these all have something in common. They're all country towns. People are not stressed, they're not busy roads, they're not trying to get somewhere quickly.
Speaker 3: They're all relaxed.
Speaker 2: University towns too, having a nice timey the Beech.
Speaker 7: Young people reckon, that's what it is like.
Speaker 3: The young people are being nice and happy in Chirpy.
Speaker 4: I don't know well the national average because it's obviously out of five stars Uber is four point eight two and four point eight nine was in Newcastle. But what we've done here on the show is scrap Who cares about the nice cities. Let's find out who the most well matted person on this show is. Oh no, Michela so producer Tony bite you in. She's gone through our Uber ratings.
Speaker 3: Sell all your phones.
Speaker 9: I've got all your ratings, and I've also dug deeper and found out who has the most one stars as well?
Speaker 7: Can you read that.
Speaker 2: One star?
Speaker 6: Can we please acknowledge that some people probably take ubers more than others if we don't have the same amount of right, It.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter if you're nice, Laura, doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: What it should be a percentage, not a number.
Speaker 7: If you're nice, show that's something I'm so worried. One star person number three.
Speaker 9: Give us the verdict as in the nicest, the nicest, We'll do the nicest, with a rating of four point eight. Number of rides are three hundred and nine so decent and five one star ratings me Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, how did you dislike that lovely face?
Speaker 3: But one star? Right?
Speaker 2: Ratings?
Speaker 3: What are you doing in there?
Speaker 2: Out of three hundred though.
Speaker 4: It's because I always eat all their mentors like I.
Speaker 3: Me the winner of the bad rating. Here's the nicest. In my head, I thought you were the worst nice.
Speaker 7: I talked to. I'm like, where are you from? Where's your family? Don't I don't care where You're dropping me off?
Speaker 3: Let's go to your's awful, It's gonna be me, okay.
Speaker 4: Number two Number two in the middle the Middle Porridge only.
Speaker 9: Just behind with a rating of four point seventy nine three hundred and twenty two trips.
Speaker 5: Brittany Hockley, Oh with five one star rating.
Speaker 3: I know I had a fight with a nuper man was it was his vault. It was a full on bwl.
Speaker 2: Oh dear means I'm a nasty person.
Speaker 3: That means, oh, here we go.
Speaker 6: All right, this looks I'm ready, and I'm also ready to debate my case as to why I get one star ratings.
Speaker 9: All right, your rating is actually not that bad. But you had five hundred and ninety nine.
Speaker 7: Right, that's not good. That means it means that this.
Speaker 6: Is five hundred and ninety nine. That's double the amount of trips that either of you have taken.
Speaker 9: This one is that this one is really telling the amount of one stars?
Speaker 8: Like god, like, do you know why?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you why.
Speaker 6: Because I used to work in the city and it is a one way street and once you end up on that road, it takes you all the way down. And they used to always say, oh can I can we drop you off before that street? But I used to work in retail, guys, I used to lug all my stuff around.
Speaker 2: I would say, no, you have to drop me at the door.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's the reason, Laura, I do, that's the reason that is.
Speaker 2: And I also have children. Blame them too.
Speaker 4: Uber drivers around Australia take this from us and Brittany, two beautiful kind five stars.
Speaker 7: We apologize for Laura, but of the pickup.
Speaker 2: I also I hate talking to people. Sit there, just be quiet. I don't want to hear about your whole life.
Speaker 3: Thank god, I.
Speaker 7: Was so good across the country. You got to pick up Britt, Laura and Mitch here right now. This is huge.
Speaker 4: Write this down half price off cosmetics across big brands, Maybelene, Revlon Rimmel and Nude by Nature, Ranges, all at Chemists, ware House.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 3: I need to admit to something that I have done.
Speaker 5: Oh god, I've gotten into a bit of a problem, a bit of an argument, bit of a fight. I'm a lover, not a hater, but sometimes you have to confront people if they're in the wrong right.
Speaker 7: I feel you avoid confrontation as well.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I avoided like up the plague. Like if there's confrontation, I'm out of the room. But sometimes you have to stand up for yourself. The last couple of weeks, I've been very unwell. Now I'm going to scoot over this, but it's important to set the scene. I got really unwell a few nights ago. I woke up in the middle of the night. I was asleep fine, and I cup with vertigo.
Speaker 3: I was so sick.
Speaker 5: I was dizzy in my bed and I proceeded to vomit NonStop for about fifteen hours. I always called an ambulance. I couldn't stop my head couldn't stop spinning. It was really bad. Anyway, this is important because I didn't eat for twenty four hours and I was very unwell. Now, when I stopped vomiting, I felt like I'd had a hangover.
Speaker 3: And you know when you have a hangover.
Speaker 5: All you want is food, and you want greasy food and you want to eate SAPs.
Speaker 3: So I was starving and I just wanted dirty food.
Speaker 5: I got on my Uber Eats because no, I'm leaving the house, I'm still very unwell, and I was just salivating at the look of it. I knew what I wanted, and I went onto the site and I clicked in, and I'm a real visual person, so I wanted to look at the pictures before I ordered it. So I pulled up a big schnitty chicken schnitchel and I was like, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Then I was like, he needs chips.
Speaker 5: Got the chips, added chips, large chips, chicken salt, added them. Then I was like, well, I'm probably gonna need more than that as well. So I got a side salad. Then I got coke because I was hungover, and then I got oh, probably need to actually hide, so I got a power aid. I had this huge food last minute. I was like, shit, that's going to be really dry. So I added a huge tub of gravy.
Speaker 3: So this is a huge meal. Beside myself for your heart.
Speaker 2: Family.
Speaker 3: Pressed order, and then two minutes later I get the notification your orders on its way. Yes, two minutes.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my god, this guy's getting five stars. I'm gonna gi him a tip. That's incredible.
Speaker 3: How did a restaurant even do this in two minutes?
Speaker 5: Four minutes later? Your orders here? And I was like, this is incredible. How is this possible? Hats off to them.
Speaker 3: Open the door, get my bag, come inside, plates ready, I'm ready to go. I pull it, open the bag. All that's in the bag is a tub of gravy. That is it? One tub of gravy. So I call. I was like, beside myself, I was like, are you serious?
Speaker 7: Forgot?
Speaker 3: What is the girl got to go through? I have been sick, I have been bobbiting, I've been unwell.
Speaker 5: I can't walk, I can't get my own food, and if no one feeds me, I'm probably not gonna make it through.
Speaker 3: The night, you know, And you're so sad. It's overwhelmed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's a very disappointing feeling.
Speaker 3: So I called the not just wrong. So I called the restaurant. I was like, bro, you forgot my food and I'm like, sorry, what's your name?
Speaker 5: We wouldn't have done that. We always double check out orders. And I said, well, you didn't double check your order because I'm here and my food's not. All that I got was tuber gravy and he's like, ma'am, you need to calm down. Please tell us what it is. And I told him the order and he's like, we didn't get that order. We did get an order for a tub of gravy.
Speaker 3: And I was like what was what?
Speaker 5: And they're like I was like, I know what I ordered, and they're like, okay, well, if you wouldn't mind taking a screenshot of the uber order and you can send it to us your resorder. And I was like in my head, I was like, dah, why didn't I do that? So I was like, fine, no problem, open up my uber eats. All I ordered was a tub of gravy. I window shopped my food. I window shopped. I looked at all the pictures and just salivated. I was like, oh, that looks good. But I didn't add anything to the car except for the gravy. So then he's like, ma'am, are you still there? Can you send me your picture? I was like, got through a tunnel, so I just had a tubo gravy.
Speaker 6: And so you didn't apology. You didn't say, hey, I'm really sorry I got that wrong. Oh no, I just went to a tunnel standard standard exit.
Speaker 7: That's the right thing to do. That's awkward.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't admit defeat.
Speaker 5: But I was like, look, it's okay.
Speaker 7: So what did you It's okay.
Speaker 2: I don't need it anyway.
Speaker 7: Can we cruskets or something? Can I please place an order?
Speaker 3: And I ordered some of the chips and that was the same delivery drive.
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, I decided the gravy on and signe wasn't enough. That's my story that's I've ever heard. It's very it was very britty.
Speaker 7: How you feeling though? That gravy picky?
Speaker 4: Al Right, guys, did you missed any of the show today podcasted on the iHeartRadio appisodes. To pick up Will and what you will take care of you. They're driving your home next, but we will be back tomorrow. I'll see you then, see you guys,