Speaker 1: Tuesday afternoon with Briet, Laura and Mitch rush into Chemist Warehouse to get half price off the Go Healthy Vitamin range. It excludes bolk sizes Chemist Warehouse great savings every day. You know, I am so excited for our next guest because you know how much of a Real Housewives fan.
Speaker 2: Oh yeh that I am. Real Housewives of Melbourne is my favorite goal.
Speaker 3: To be a real housewife.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm working. I'm working, real hard, real and a housewife. Jeana Liano.
Speaker 1: If you know Housewives, you know she's the krem Dela Creme of reality contestants.
Speaker 2: I mean this is some of her best works. I deal in fat, not friction.
Speaker 4: I have no interest in trying to reason, rationalize, or have a conversation with someone who then later recalls their demented, meshed version of what you said. When I'm sober, put the alcohol down and get some clarity back.
Speaker 2: Janna Darling.
Speaker 4: As much as I love you, I can't be bothered with you anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh she's so good, Tina. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: H Jenna, Hi, thanks for having me.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the show. Well, you've recently said that your time on Real Housewives, that it was soul destroying. Soul destroying? Yeah, like what happened? Why was it so terrible? Oh?
Speaker 5: Look, I think it was just it was game on, and it was game on from the start to the finish, and you just would not know what was going to happen. As soon as those cameras rolled, the person you were talking to five minutes before had morphed into something else. So it was quite stressful. It was really only from that perspective. But I did love it. I enjoyed it immensely.
Speaker 6: I must say, how did you feel watching it all back?
Speaker 5: I hate watching myself. Everyone feels like that. Hate watching myself or hearing myself. I'm like, oh, there's a cringe factor. So I'm my worst, my own worst crucique I think, And I don't think anyone can say anything worse than what I'm thinking about myself. Everybody too it every time.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, people who've been missing Gina like I have from Real Housewives can get her in her brand new iHeartRadio exclusive podcast.
Speaker 2: It is Judge Gina. This thing is It's genius. That's me, Gina is.
Speaker 1: I didn't even play a sound effect. Gina's doing that down the phone. She's if you didn't realize you're an actual practicing criminal barrister.
Speaker 2: I love this idea. Where'd this come from? Is this something you've wanted to do for a while?
Speaker 5: So I think, well, I mean, I did a pilot with Foxtel a few years ago. I'm talking like eight years ago, and that never really took off. But I think just I'm naturally gravitating to an entertainment version of what my profession is because I love entertaining and I love my profession, so the two go hand in hand, and I think it's a good of fun.
Speaker 3: Well, Gena, thank god you're here today because we have an issue that we need to settle in the court of the pickup.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know where this is going, but I'm no do Laura?
Speaker 3: And please can you wait to be spoken to?
Speaker 2: We've entered the court of all Well, can I just.
Speaker 1: Say, Gina, we might need your professional expertise here because there is an issue. We haven't told Laura what we're doing, but me and I have a case that we'd like to bring towards Laura.
Speaker 2: So if there's a way that you want us to organize this.
Speaker 5: How did I become who's the complainant. Who's the applicant.
Speaker 3: We, Mitch Churry and myself are the plaintiffs. We would like to present our case to you now, if we may have, say, thirty seconds.
Speaker 5: Yep, I'm going to give you thirty seconds now, Okay.
Speaker 3: Laura Burn has a really bad habit of never wearing shoes everywhere. She walks everywhere, and her feet are completely dirty at all times. I'm talking cross dirt, soil in between the toes she walks in. She puts her feet onto the table. She picks up chips with it. She picks up pens with her feet, her toes and toes.
Speaker 1: I once went to high five Laura and instead of her hand, it was her foot. It was very sweaty and when and there was a toe crumb that went onto my hand. Now I've got golden staff infection and plant towards.
Speaker 3: I still have it. I still have an imprint of Laura's foot on my car door. I have it on my court car window and on my face.
Speaker 1: She makes good money, she's got children, she has no reason to not be wearing shoes. Yet she continues to come in and do this daily radio show without any shoes.
Speaker 3: She has toe fungus.
Speaker 5: What do you want to happen?
Speaker 1: And I think what we what we asked? What is for Laura to wear a pair of bright pink crocs every day?
Speaker 6: I will happily wear them. I wear shoes to work, but when I'm sitting at my desk, I take them off. Why Because I'm a creative person. I find it far more comfortable to sit cross.
Speaker 5: Legged on my chair with your shoes off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because it would be very rude to put dirty shoes on a chair. So I just put my clean but.
Speaker 5: My dirty feet.
Speaker 3: They are not clean.
Speaker 5: I can see.
Speaker 2: I can see them now.
Speaker 3: Clean feet actually circulation down there.
Speaker 6: They're very white. I sometimes touch brit with my feet.
Speaker 2: The only have you ever high footed me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I've never high footed you.
Speaker 2: Just you like that.
Speaker 1: So, judge, we need a verdict. Where do you stand on Britt Mitch via the foot?
Speaker 5: I think you need to wear shoes. Yes, you should be wearing shoes, and I think you weak with hot pink crocs on will be your punishment?
Speaker 2: No, that's a judge.
Speaker 6: What happens if I don't do it?
Speaker 2: You've got a prison.
Speaker 5: There'll be a harsh ruling handed down to you. You can take your shoes up only when you're sitting on the chair, but otherwise hot pink crocs for a week.
Speaker 6: So I'm currently sitting on the chair and I don't have my shoes on, and I feel like this is a safe space.
Speaker 3: Gina, thank you so much. We're going to have to cut you off there because Laura is going to continue to fight her argument after the verdict has been handed down.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree more. Genial, Liano, I Judge Gina. Is available on the iHeart app or wherever you get your podcasts. I feature on the podcast that episode's come.
Speaker 5: You do well, yeah you do, And Laura there's a little story that you're attached to as well. Thank you, Genealiano, thank you, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: All Right, that'll be fine. Listen, we're going to go. You can podcast the show on the iHeartRadio app. Search the pickup when cold and flu strikes. Demson gets it done, always follow the directions for use.
Speaker 2: Laura's upset. She's wiping her tears with a big toe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, both toes the same time, soaking it up with my toenails.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love that. Well, Willem, what are you taking over what's on the show.
Speaker 6: She passed me a tissue with that.
Speaker 7: Two days away from Wood, he proving that he's the fastest parent in Australia to run with a PRAM. The celebrity four hundred meter PRAM race is imminent, guys.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it more up next. Plus Merk, what's is going to join us all right tomorrow