Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload the podcast.
Speaker 2: Last week The Light.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to TV Reload. My name's Benjamin Norris, and on this podcast I go behind the scenes with the biggest players in television. Each episode you will get a front row seat with content makers like executive producers, writers, editors, and casting agents, plus the talent that we see on our screens. TV Reload reloads the shows that you were currently watching and gives you a better insight into our television industry and our streaming services.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 1: On the podcast, I have Dylan and Jenny from The Block Tree Change, who were quickly becoming two of the most celebrated contestants ever seen on the series. Dylan and Jenny are exactly who you see on screen. You want to have a laugh with them, you want to have a beer with them, and you want them to help you build your dream house. Jenny is a female trade and Dylan is a laid back Aussie bloke, and they both are in the trade, giving them a massive leg up in the competition. The Block Tree Change is the biggest block we have ever seen, and what is one of the fans is their attitude within their stressful environments. Fans would be interested to know they worried at times that they were too quiet. However, it seems just being themselves is what people love about them. I will ask Dylan and Jenny questions from the fans what the drama was really like when they are getting married, who they think will win the most amount of money, and what's the most outrageous story they've read about themselves online. However, let's get started with today's guest. I'd like to welcome Dylan and Jenny to TV Reload.
Speaker 2: We honestly did get along with everyone on the show.
Speaker 4: Meet Jenny and Dylan from a gold cut. Will you watch it bart with the rest of us, Shaia and we're just where's where we are dumbfounded.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's all changed for the better, I really do, and I feel like it suits the aesthetic of the rest of the house.
Speaker 4: You could be the couple go oh, they're just like they've battled the whole way through.
Speaker 3: End up making them motsu. At the end when a nine on the block tree change taking out ten thousand.
Speaker 2: Bucks, We've done the biggest and most craziest block ever.
Speaker 3: High score come series end, chooses auction order.
Speaker 2: Once I finished my apprenticeship, I want to do like an interior DISI cose too, So I've just got the double whammy.
Speaker 1: Hi Dylan and Jenny, thanks for coming on the podcast and talking about the Block.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having We're excited to be here.
Speaker 1: I love your journey on the show, and I think you both can hold your head high with the way that you've handled the madness of the competition.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, it was actual madness, was it ever? But yeah, I know we almost held to head high and just kept trucking along, didn't lift. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you have any tips on how to stay cool, calm and collected? I need it, but also people that are listening to this may need it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just keep yourself occupied and worry about what anyone else is doing. Pretty much.
Speaker 1: I think the silliness at times that folk dance, particularly Dylan, is a great break from some of the other dramas that seem to have happened on the Block twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, for sure.
Speaker 1: Is the drama as intense as what we have seen in the final edit? I mean, are you watching it back with the others you know and thinking, wow, I had no idea that this had happened.
Speaker 4: Saying where you watch it, but with the rest of us Shaia, and we're just where where dumb dumbfounded.
Speaker 2: But when we do get to catch up on the Tuesday Winners grin As nights and then the Friday nights at Scotty's, we do talk and everyone kind of says what's been going on, but probably not to the extreme that it actually is happening. So it is pretty interesting for us to see what's actually happening. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you think that, you know, people should be mindful of how you come across? I mean, I don't know whether or not you guys were thinking, okay, we've got to play this a certain way. I know that if I was on the block, I'd be like, hey, I'm on my best behavior. But do you think some of the others should be more mindful of, you know, how the rest of Australia is going to see them.
Speaker 2: We were honestly ourselves, like that's what we went in thinking, We're just going to be ourselves and if people like it, they like and if they don't, they don't work. But in real life, we're not drama queens or We don't try and start fights or really care about talking about other people behind their back or anything like that. So we honestly we're just ourselves. And I guess that's what people see, maybe in real in like the real well, maybe a bit more loud because we're not so tired, But that is what you see, is what you get with.
Speaker 4: Us for the rest in terms of taming it down, yes, yes, but then also it makes you good.
Speaker 3: Tell you, I think you.
Speaker 2: Do have to have that drama and I guess all different times, different going on personalities for the show to work as well.
Speaker 4: For three months intensities, you can only afford to be yourself. You can't be someone else because sooner or later it's going to come out here you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you know if you're gonna you got the big straw. You didn't get the short straw. You got the big straw. On the sense that you guys are being portrayed as the most loveliest people in the world, I read somewhere online today someone said you are their favorite block couple ever.
Speaker 2: Oh that was so nice. It's actually so nice because we were at the shops today and we can't get like one hundred meters into the shopping center without people coming up to us, which is so fun, and it's like, so nice. But everyone is so nice to us and just says, oh, you're such lovely people. But that's so cute to hear from other people.
Speaker 1: Also, this may be a little bit rude, but someone said to me, Oh, I love that couple, you know, the guy that's a little bit funny looking. And I was like, what the hell are you talking about? I met I met you in person, Dylan, And when I came home from the tours, I said to my partner, there's one guy that's you know, he's a really he's a good looking rooster. And you know, it's funny that someone has described you that way?
Speaker 4: Is that the first thing you although you're talking about Tommy.
Speaker 2: Actually deal with that a few a few crushes online over.
Speaker 4: Here, guys, But thank you, Ben, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Does you This is a good question to ask you, guys, because as the show goes on, does your relationship with the other contestants change, Like, let's just say, from when you first met them and now you're watching it on television, has the relationship with the others evolved? Oh?
Speaker 2: We honestly did get along with everyone on the show. We are probably more closer to some than others. Yeah, I think it definitely does evolve as it goes on. Like after filming, we went to Adelaide for some meet and greets with Sarah Jane and Tom and Rachel Ryan, and I guess that made us, well them, yeah, closer. So yeah, you're closer to some other than others, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure who would hang out with if we weren't on the show.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I can see all of you guys being friend friends. The only thing is that the others seem to gossip a lot. You know, did you guys actively decide not to gossip? I mean I could not gossip with Sarah Jane. I saw her on those house coillers and I didn't know the woman and I already was saying for some things that I shouldn't have been saying.
Speaker 3: We die. I think that's at the start.
Speaker 4: Some of the producers are get annoyed when they we need more obviously cruise, And I know it might seem like I'm doing the perfect show coming on not being me and god anyone or gossip.
Speaker 3: That's just me. I just don't have it much of an opinion on other things.
Speaker 2: We definitely would gossip, but not really gossip about people behind their back. So if we wanted to say something, we'd just say it to their their face kind of Yeah. Yeah, I don't know if that's like boring to people, but we're like, we just don't want to talk like crap about other people behind their back.
Speaker 1: I like the idea of you guys still gossiping with everybody and enjoying gossiping with everyone, but they've never played it on television because it wasn't good gossip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, they're not bad too good.
Speaker 1: I was talking to this forum today, So there's a forum on Facebook. You've probably been told by producers and the medical people, you know, the health people not to read anything online. But I was talking on the forum of the Block Australia twenty twenty two. Fans. Yeah, they are. They are obsessed with you, like massive love for you is contestants and people were asking me, you know, when I said I was going to catch up with you today, They're like, when are they having a baby, When are they getting married? When can they come to my house for dinner? Like it was or.
Speaker 2: No babies yet, but we're getting married in March next she is twenty fourth to March. Locked it in. We actually found deal suit today for the wedding. Pretty good.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us what it is? Can you give us an exclusive? Different?
Speaker 2: It's kind of a different color. We were looking at, like the sandy type of colors for him, but then we went for something completely different.
Speaker 3: Emerald green, not.
Speaker 2: Not that green. More on the more on the gray song. I know it's hard to explode. You have to say it.
Speaker 1: I can't wait, And let's just say all green suits will be sold out for twenty twenty three after you have modeled.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: That funny looking bike in the green suit.
Speaker 1: Yeh, No, stop saying that. We're going to say that. No, there's a good looking rooster in the green suit. If you do go into business together, I wonder who would be the boss?
Speaker 2: We are We are in business together building companies. We've got a building company. But I reckon we're both boss. I'm probably more boss, Lady vibes.
Speaker 3: The second year apparents, which is the boss?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's happening?
Speaker 3: Which is with that? Then?
Speaker 1: One hundred? Like, I'm sorry, but anyone who wants to be the boss in a relationship. That's a hard job. I'll be on the couch.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, I think I'm definitely the boss. I say, what's going on? Keep on his toes, Jenny.
Speaker 1: How long have you got left of your apprenticeship? That was another one of these questions that I had from some of the super fans out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well I'm on my second year, so I'll be doing four years. Two more years, yeah, two more years. Yeah, so four years all up?
Speaker 1: Have you thought about like how you can evolve the business to make sure that you get the most amount of exposure and the most amount of work after doing the block? I mean, I'm sure you guys are going to get booked out for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, as I wanted to do once I finished my apprenticeship, I want to do like an interior design force too. So I've just got like the double whammy. Yeah, so we're just going to keep slipping home. So we've just finished our house in Palm Beach. We building when we found out we're on the block, and so once we finished the block, we had to go back and finish the building Palm Beach, which was awesome.
Speaker 3: I've got some paining help on this one too. Yeah, a bonus.
Speaker 2: The painters are in there now actually getting it done, So we'll be moving in in two weeks and then we'll sell it after the auction maybe, and yeah, go from there again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope you get a lot of money out of that auction. And I think that you guys are going to be incredibly successful. I mean, I think your styling is fantastic and that it's been a real talent. You know. I want to know where did you get an inspiration from? Like, where do you get your inspiration to be such a good stylist.
Speaker 2: I hope I have a good stylist. But honestly, from day one, what I've learned from oh my gosh, it's crazy what you learn in such a short amount of time.
Speaker 4: That small feedback that you get, yeah, you get, well, you do get a lot more feedback than what they do show on TV.
Speaker 2: So Scotty says everything that the judges say, and you just take it all on board. And I absorbed it like a sponge and you just take it away and learn so much each week. So yeah, I grew so much on the block.
Speaker 3: It was insane. It's crazy as it might sound on heart.
Speaker 4: We never even went on pinches orthing like that because we didn't ever torn.
Speaker 2: Was just like, go Jen, Yeah, So what I would do, I'd pick, say, like the best color that I want that week, and then choose the art work and then choose like the style and stuff. But I only ever used like the block bucks, so it's like whatever we could get, I would just go to the block blocks like shops.
Speaker 3: And yeah, get it was the same.
Speaker 4: Then Sunday morning pos start coming out and I'm like, do you even think of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Or like I'd put a mood board together at the beginning of the week or something and just like, yeah, put it all together. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I've actually seen this Sunday's episode. I was watching it just before I'm talking to you, and so I've seen the pillows by the way Dylan and I and I've seen the finished product for you, and it's like a warm hug from mum, you know, when you know it's cold and you have some like some Scotch whiskey or something and you get that warm heart. I don't know whether I'm making people drink alcohol whiles talking to. I just felt like the entire thing came together, like once you've done the retoo redo room. And I've gotta be really careful so I can't say any spoilers, but it's just amazing, guys, amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you so much. Oh that redio rooms.
Speaker 3: That's what we wanted to do.
Speaker 4: We just got We're just exhausted when we first did it. That's what we chose. Like Lian style, we don't give too much away, and that's what we originally chose.
Speaker 2: From the beginning. We went to Freedom and chose that lounge. And then I changed my mind because I thought, oh, it's not country enough because we were getting kind of hammered with the judges. They were saying you need to be more country. So I was like, oh, maybe it's too contemporary. I just wish I did it from the beginning, but oh well, at least we've got a readio room.
Speaker 1: It worked to the end. I mean, sometimes you have to go backwards to go forwards. I'm starting to sound like Oprah here and I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, but I need to ask you, what was the hardest thing about this competition? Something that you would only understand if you'd been contestants on this show.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yeah for us, definitely the sleep Like you don't realize. You can say it as much as you want to people how much you didn't sleep, but until you've actually lived that, you will never understand. You just can't prepare yourself for it.
Speaker 3: It's going to be the lack of sleep. Yeah, for twelve weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then by the end, yes, pretty much the zombie pretty much.
Speaker 1: I saw you, but I met you both in the flesh that last you know, the last I think it's the second last week of filming. It was the last week of building anyway, I mean, doing everything. And you both didn't look bad like. You both didn't look tired. You both looked perfectly normal. So oh yeah, if I don't, if I haven't had any sleep, but I do, I look like this. I'll tell you that much right now.
Speaker 2: I definitely didn't feel normal.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons why I thought that I would never be able to do the block is because I hate flat packs, like I have every single thing. If something comes in from like here, my partners like get out of the way, and I ruined it the exact same time the exact same way every single time. Does it say something about me as a person? Could I not do the block because I can't do flat packs?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: I don't think we'll ever do a flat pack to get after the block.
Speaker 4: In that kids room, if there was footage, I was like I had instructions, like banging my head on the ground, going what is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That flat pack took us hours, Like we can knock up a few walls in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 4: It's the instructions I do now, Ben, it's no put number one, number two. It's a dou holding something and you've got to figure out what shape he studies and then where it's going and how he's holding it.
Speaker 3: Where's that?
Speaker 1: I reckon those people? Where's our care from? Again? What's what countries? O here? Sweden? Is it Sweden? I think the Swiss? Yeah, I think it might be Sweden. I reckon. They're all laughing at it. So I reckon that those instructions and those pictures, those diagrams that they've got, they're like this Australia is going to the good luck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know they would be thinking that because we almost were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, just throw the book out and just try and do it yourself. I reckon. You know, there was a lot of discussion from we should unpack a little bit of last week's episode. The last you know, few episodes we saw Sharon and Uncle. They were being you know, they were fifty thousand dollars in the red or eighty thousand somewhere in the red. It was unbelievable. But is that something unusual? Like is this the that can't be the first time this has happened, or that can't be them. That can't be them just going over that amount of money.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh, because I did get some or from the start almwoards that were getting some crazy bills.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I like that if you get say, two weeks.
Speaker 4: In a row of mental bills, out landish bills, you can never bring that back. And then she's just like consecutively get going on that. It's just compounding every week.
Speaker 3: So isn't it.
Speaker 4: I don't find it that hard to believe that they could go out far behind for a while.
Speaker 2: Well, their plaster bill was like twenty five thousand dollars just for the living room and if you don't win, and.
Speaker 4: They had one for seven e grand as well, So there's pretty almost a fifty right there in plassroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if we weren't chippies, we probably I guess because he's an accountant, she's an actress that I don't even think they know how to hang a painting, you know what I mean, Like, you know, so how could they couldn't do anything like work wise? So that's why they had to pay people as well.
Speaker 4: Also, disadvantage has not been in the trade or having any ideas, like you would never know how much things were meant to roughly costs. Yeah, look, seventeen grand for passing it is what it is. She's got to pay it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then we go seventeen thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're like what that's about. That's why what she costs for the whole house.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, come to think of it, she was on neighbors and I remember in neighbors in the background, none of those pictures were hung properly. So you know, I feel bad in some ways for them because I think that complaining is a very common Australian currency. I seem to do it and I have to stop myself from doing it, like my mum will ring. How have you been and you're like, oh, you know, the dog got bitten or whatever. I think it's something that we inherently do, but when we see it on television, it seems like these people are complaining all the time, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh, And it would be it honestly would be tough for them. Even when I started my apprenticeship and we drive home after the massive day, you would be honestly wrecked and then you'd get a good night's sleep. So it's like them starting their apprenticeship on the block and then they don't even get to have one break and they're not used to it at all. So I think like they did well, Like, yeah, it does look like they complain a lot. It's tough, like it is really tough. So I think they get credit for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah they're feeling us. Yeah, something wrong with that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'd be the same I'd they'd be. They gave me if I was working on that big house and I was losing my mind, They'd come and shot a camera in my face and I'd be like, I'd be like, I'm a swamp donkey and just start saying the worst things to be So I don't know. I'm not ready to be like a lot of the people that we've seen online who are so critical of them. I have a lot of compassion. So yeah, do you text a lot and send them a message and say it's all right, it's all right, Sharon, pull yourselves together, or try and pick them up the phone.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm really close to them, but I always message Sharon and make sure she's okay because she is getting a lot of backlash online. And it's just like people online realizes they've never done the block, how actually hard it is.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they always told them.
Speaker 4: I was like, every time I was speaking, I'm like, you don't know, like you are doing so well, Like I do this for a living, and this is one of the I'm like, yeah, you are killing it, mate. Just keep trucking because when they want to leave and stuff, just keep going on, just killing it. Yeah, this is tough for us trade. He's like, he's doing a cracking job. And you've got the biggest house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, that house would.
Speaker 4: Have been the poor guys just choosing the biggest house at the start.
Speaker 3: It was always going to happen.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, yeah, do you think the relationship with the show will change if they end up making say three quarters of a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh your hope. So hopefully they go, oh okay, that was worth it. Honestly, if we would have liked them and won the car, we would have been cheering. So they're probably stoked that they got to win the Ford Everest at the Ford Challenge.
Speaker 3: A brand new cart.
Speaker 1: Do you imagine scott a camp when they win all the money and then they go and apply to do the season next year. Guys, we'll come back and do it again. You're just like, yeah, here, every trading in the country scatter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh well makes good TV.
Speaker 1: Though, do you think that going back to the coul de Sac next year is the right move for the show? I mean, this has been such a massive challenge and they've really expanded how difficult the competition is. Do you think it's the right move for them to go back into doing a smaller a smaller house.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's right or wrong, but I think they just didn't don't have another option.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can do that. Yeah, I don't think you do that again.
Speaker 2: I don't think you could ever top that, Like, we've done the biggest and most craziest block ever, and I don't think that they could top it like that our property ever. I think our property is the biggest. We've got thirteen acres. I just don't think they'd be able to do that again.
Speaker 4: And it's just crazy for contestants, but it was crazy for a run behind the scenes, everyone involved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they need to do the Coldestack again just to kind of get back to nor normality.
Speaker 1: I just pictured the executive producer Duels picking up the phone and ringing the head of Channel nine, We're going to do another season and they just be like that'd be like, no, You've lost no chance. Who do you think is going to do well at this final action? Because I let's talk about it now. Like I've not been able to ask for anyone so far, but I feel like we can talk about it now because we're getting very close. Tell me who you think is going to do well? Like Top two yourself, take yourselves out of.
Speaker 2: It, win, take ourselves out of it. Yeah, Top House one and two one and two?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is that because of the house or is that because of the people, or is that a mismatch of both of those things.
Speaker 4: I reckon us is the most complete along with ours, Yeah, and then the other or probably not so much. But three and five, three and five and three has an amazing architecture to it as well, so that's also there for anyone's taken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but on like the finished product definitely Ours House oneed House two, and then three and five. Well, you never know, you honestly never know. You can't even call it because it will get to the day and everyone will be like wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Watching the show last year was so bizarre because Mitch and Mark was such a shock to me, like I just didn't see them getting this amount of money. But also like Tenure and Vito, I was like, oh, you know, the fact that they'd kind of been, you know, a bit strange through the season. I thought that would play into it. But at the end of the day, it's a very interesting show because we're watching it and no one knows what is going to happen, not even the producers that well.
Speaker 2: I think that's why most of Ustralia tune in to watch because it is such an interesting like that Sunday night when somebody wins, everyone is like so eager to find out because literally no one knows what's going to happen. It's just up to whoever wants to buy the houses.
Speaker 4: And exactly right, like over the past or eighteen seasons, Yeah you could be the couple. Go oh, they're just like they've battled the whole way through, end up making the motster at the end just happened.
Speaker 2: Like look at when Tess and Luke won. They got cut off and everything, and then they won and you're like, wow, I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 1: I think those guys, it might have been them, went online today in the morning said guys, stop trolling all the people from the block. I'm pretty sure it's them. It was that did it. It was actually really quite nice because they did it on a site where they'd been quite a bit of trolling, and I just thought it was really nice that, you know, with all of their money that they've got, that they can still care about everyone else.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: Did you see this is a good rumor, And I want to clear up. Did you see the trade's visiting House five after hours?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was lots of cars there at House five after hour. Well that's why, or you've probably seen in the coming episodes won't have any spoilers, but me and always have a little bit of a because I'm like, how are you guys affording to do what you do? And they claiming that they're going to get a helipad, which I don't want to be a spoiler but doesn't happen.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be, but I just kind of got a bit mad at them because yeah, I was just, yeah, it's just a frustrating. Oh sorry, hang on my phone. Sorry, my phone's about to die. I understand it.
Speaker 1: Run to the charge, don't worry. That's happened to me before.
Speaker 2: It was like, half, I don't know how it's gone downst quickly.
Speaker 1: Look, well we've only got five minutes to go anyway, so it's all good.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 1: I was like particularly nervous about talking to you guys, because I had no idea how popular you both were. I mean, I loved you, but I had no idea until I started doing all the research yesterday and then today, Like I just was like, and I've been so comfortable talking to everyone else, Like I talked to Tom and Sarah Jane right at the start. So I was like, guys, how are you going. You know, you also haven't built up your own television relationship with the people either, so then even just seeing you and my screen down there, it's very strange to me because I've been watching you so intently for so long.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you, that's so nice.
Speaker 1: I wrote it to one of my best friends this morning. She said, what are you doing today? And we have lunch and I said no, and she said who are you interviewing? And I listed all the people and she straight away said, oh, can you make sure you asked them? Why did she ask? It was a stupid question. I asked, When you sell the houses, do you sell the furniture and all of the stuff in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Everything, So all the style in that we have to buy gets sold with the house, which is also wild because it's all even even just one of those little Swell armchairs that I bought three grand. That's just one item in the whole house, so oh it'd be worth a fortune. But yeah, it all gets sold with the property.
Speaker 1: Was a shout out to my friend Alana that that was actually a really good question, and don't come for me because I was. I actually did not know that. I did not know that at all.
Speaker 3: Come to me.
Speaker 1: Good job, thanks Lance. I wonder though, because I've asked you this question, which is a rumor, what's the most untrue thing that you've read about yourselves this series?
Speaker 2: Or one of the first ones was Dylan doesn't do any When on the first ad, when I was on the stand up paddle board to water and that I was driving the car, people were commenting, Dylan doesn't do anything. He just sits there and let's you everything.
Speaker 4: Was sean to turn it on its head and let gendo the range e.
Speaker 2: Why does the boy always have to drive? So, yeah, Dylan does do a lot. People just people think I do everything. No, that's not true.
Speaker 3: I do have more license.
Speaker 1: Just sit there and don't say anything, you know. It's so funny. The weirdest thing I ever read about myself online was someone said that I was paying for my partner to get plastic surgery to look like me.
Speaker 2: I was like, I think.
Speaker 1: I just was like, I think we've spent spending too much time together. Maybe that's we're starting to look the same, But I'm like, I've got better things to spend my money on.
Speaker 2: Imagine someone. People are so funny.
Speaker 3: Aren't Wow?
Speaker 1: Guys? I am obsessed with both of you. I think you've done a fantastic job, as you can tell from having this chat today. Everyone that joins the podcast, I asked them this question, what is something from behind the scenes, something that we have not seen, something that we won't see, kind of like abuve behind the scene, secret of your time on the block, and don't tell me about the toilet. Two houses now have told me that they pee outside and that there was drones that have seen them peing, and they both off I've.
Speaker 2: Got what if you want to hear something funny.
Speaker 1: They could give me a ping one and then give me another one.
Speaker 2: Because the headline Jenny the okay no one time We're Honors challenge. You were rushing to get to the other challenge and there was no tilets like it's in the country, and we didn't realize as a go pro stuck to the side of the car, so I pulled over in front of the go. Didn't see the go boat dounaway on the side of the road in front of the go They would have seen everything.
Speaker 3: And obviously.
Speaker 4: The first challenge we did, he's a light coming through the room and Ruth and I get up Starkers go up the hallway because I'm not used to all the cameras.
Speaker 3: Get out the hall, I get something to the door, pop back in beds.
Speaker 4: Where did you just goes throw in the hall?
Speaker 2: It was completely new?
Speaker 4: Oh that doesn't the Block after hours?
Speaker 2: I reckon the Block after hours would be even better than the block. Imagine the laughs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think we've just sold that. We'll ring jewels after this and we'll be like up late. We're going to do the Block up late and the first episode is called Dylan uncut or cut not sure, but we'll work that out. Dylan.
Speaker 2: That would definitely sell. That would be so cool.
Speaker 1: Well, I cannot wait for the auction. I hope you guys do really well. Thank you so much for being so generous and having a laugh with me today. It's been a fantastic season and you guys should be very proud.
Speaker 2: Thanks much, Thanks so much. We'll have to come back on the podcast when we win.
Speaker 1: Hate absolutely I do that though. I'll come back and I do interview the people that make the most amount of money. So hopefully it is you, because I've had a really good time for sure.
Speaker 2: Hopefully.
Speaker 1: Thanks Thanks Ben, wish all the best.
Speaker 3: See you guys. Thanks Y,