Speaker 1: This is Is it just.
Speaker 2: Hosted by a couple of mitches? Hello, yello, you blease yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. I'd rather be dead. Let me called gunkle ah, that nickname for gay uncle. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean you need to change the word.
Speaker 3: Imagine if they were like God, he's put on weight.
Speaker 1: Funkles here, give a uncle.
Speaker 2: No, he is Mitch Jury and Mitchell coos.
Speaker 3: Hello you Hello, where's Cheery dinner?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's find out Cheery. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Hello? Yes, it's Mitch Cheery, reporting from the charred remains of what looks to be a Nissen Pulser on the side of the Sydney Harbor Tunnel. I'm in immense traffic.
Speaker 3: He's in a traffic gem. It's been stuck there for ages. I've been waiting in the studio, ready to go for about two hours now.
Speaker 1: I've seen a pilates class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been waiting in traffic. I'm not even joking for like, i'd say, an hour and ten minutes, an hour and fifteen was that like.
Speaker 3: Stand still traffic, the sort of traffic where you can get out of the car wander around.
Speaker 2: Everyone's getting out of their car, people are turning their engines off. I had my hazards on. I don't know why. I saw one TikTok that was like, oh, he's wear hazards in the crash, So my hazards are on. It's so bad. I'm like, I open Twitter to check for updates on live traffic. But when you were driving a hope yeah yeah, no No. I was in a standstill and all my Twitter porn came up. And it was very embarrassing because I was trying to find, oh dear the traffic updates and I had to make sure no one could see it.
Speaker 3: Wait, do you not have a separate Twitter account for porn or is it all this under Mitch Cherry.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have a professional Twitter account.
Speaker 3: Ah right there, I see it under your name, Mitch Cherry the porn account.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's some dumb name like shroop off all lover or something ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, no, same, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Of course, I mean we all do. Jenna gave me that tip. Thanks for that, Jenna, no problem.
Speaker 3: So I was chatting to Mitch before idiots, and I said, okay, it looks like the Harbor Tunnel. Why don't you just take the bridge. There's been this huge accident, car explode. It's not looking good for him. I said, why don't you take the bridge? Apparently he'd just gone that little bit too far past the exit. It was too late for him to divert, so he's been stuck there for ages.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I I was probably one hundred meters past the diversion. I could see the police and the road authority people letting everyone out behind me, and I'm like, please, I'm just I was like seven cars in front, so I had to wait the hour.
Speaker 5: Apparently in the tunnel had to leave their cars and evacuate.
Speaker 3: What. Yeah, let's check the traffic report just to paint a picture of how bad it has been for Cherry the last hour and a bit.
Speaker 5: WSFM time to save the traffic soon, Jeff Wallows on WSFM car fire for the Easy Tunnle southbound, the shutdown the tunnel and the Harbor Tunnel.
Speaker 6: All the traffic on the freeway north.
Speaker 3: Hang that said southbound is it's just one big lie.
Speaker 2: I'm on FaceTime. I'm also going northbound. Apparently the crash was southbound, but it was they've closed the whole tunnel off.
Speaker 3: I suppose you shouldn't fuck with a car on fire. I understand even if you're heading north, you don't want to dive past that shit. It's not ideal.
Speaker 2: Well, my mom called me because she knows that's the way I drive to work. And there's nothing worse than when a mother hears a traffic for there's been a crash. She always calls and she goes, it wasn't you, was it? Anyway? I called her and she's now on her It's an electric car bandwagon and the electric cars are black and it's going to start happening more.
Speaker 3: Has your mum been listening to fucking John Laws. Yes, By the way, my mom's exactly the same, except she just sees anything in Sydney. There's a fucking drive by shooting in Banksown. She's like, did you make it? Oh? Thank god you picked up.
Speaker 2: My mom's the same. My mum will hear a siren drive past the house and she'll go, I better call your father and my mom he's watching maps in the living room. But oh, I'm moving, I'm moving. Hold on, I'm moving.
Speaker 3: Wish didn't be talking to you on the phone while you drive. Are you going to be here soon?
Speaker 2: Ish?
Speaker 3: I was going to do the whole show my fucking face time, But we can just wait for you.
Speaker 2: I reckon, give me fifteen I'll be in. But I will say this is the most productive I've ever been. I replied to twenty emails. I bought some Amazon products. I made a call, like I call my grandma.
Speaker 3: Was great because you were that boored. Sorry, there's not much they can do. They're in the traffic GM too, don't it anyway?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, why you're not right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll just hit boards. We'll see you in a bit of ruh.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay, I'll see you a bit. Ay.
Speaker 3: Well, hello you you're actually here?
Speaker 2: Hello you I am. I'm alive. God, that was so stressful. My Apple watch was like, are you recording an exercise? I'm like no, I'm sucking traffic and I'm very stressed.
Speaker 3: It's so frustrating because it's like there's nothing you can do. No, there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 2: No, And it's like I feel like I want to talk to the cars around me. Like it's when you're like at a coffee shop and you're waiting for like a coffee. You have that gut into Maybe this is just a mixtury thing where you talk to everyone around you.
Speaker 3: No, I've never had that instinct.
Speaker 2: Why whatever the doctor's offers. You're next to someone and you're waiting, and you go, oh, god, sniffles, got you two? Huh No, that's what I do. Oh I want to put my window down and go Could this be any more inconvenient? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I've just got a bit of a fear of rejection, because there's nothing more crushing than when you actually strike up a conversation and they don't play ball. Oh and that seems to happen with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but practice because I love you with all my heart. But there is a little bit of fear that strikes me even when you look at me after ten years of friendship, really say something to me, like you were in a cafe. Thank you'll get the baked egg roll. I was just gonna stand here, thanks, jiggy God.
Speaker 3: I can't believe how much they charge for almond milk. Had me seventy cents for almond milk.
Speaker 2: I know, and you know what I was on oat and I actually to go. Okay, it started well you don't rush out of it that quickly, Mitchell. That was actually really good and that was a great conversation because everyone's upset about the price of arm and milk.
Speaker 3: Well, it happened recently where I was rejected. I tried to strike up a conversation, you know how, I said, I was doing my cycling in the city course, of course over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Begena fam Wiena, the.
Speaker 3: Fani we all Regina uh huh. Yes, So I did that over the weekend and there was like twelve of us and they made us ride to central station. It was a little bit scary, but.
Speaker 2: Kind of your bike training. Yeah, oh my god, you've done it. Oh how did it go?
Speaker 3: That's what I was just talking about. It doesn't clear, No, it didn't just clear cycling in the city court.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: It started with a bit of theory, which is the closest I felt to high school since fucking high school. It was so triggering, like the PowerPoint and everything, and the teacher couldn't figure out how to use the bloody projector. I was like, oh my god, we are in high school again. And then after like forty minutes of theory, they're like, okay, now we're going to ride to Central Station. Yeah, from fucking Sydney Park.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a big right, and and that is also city streets.
Speaker 3: But it turns out there's quite a few backstreets with cycle lanes, which is.
Speaker 2: Good tonight, nice, thanks more.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they were making us practice a particular turn and like what to do in this situation? Who do you give way to whatever? And they were doing it out in the front of a cafe and I said to one of the other ladies doing the court, I was like, oh my god, I'm so nervous to do with an audience. I know this is a podcast, but I'm just going to show you the look she gave me. Okay, so say that to me. Oh my god, there's people watching. I'm nervous as an audience.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's people watching I'm nervous as an audience. Wile that's rude. She didn't like you.
Speaker 3: I would have just looked like one of the chickens on Chicken Run with that purse fucking mouth of a climation lip.
Speaker 2: I know that very very cmation. So she didn't. She wasn't liking you.
Speaker 3: Well, we later got talking. But there's something about striking up a conversation with someone and they give you dead silence. And it's not like they didn't hear you. She acknowledged that she heard me and just didn't add to it. And I'm like, that's you could stab me in the abdomen and it would hurt less than that.
Speaker 2: I can completely with you, yeah, because it's everything that she wants to say is being said with her eyes.
Speaker 3: Yes, in that place, shut up ride your bike. I mean I wouldn't get suck in traffic like you as a cyclist.
Speaker 2: And it would have it's award because I had an erection from the Twitter poorn, Oh my god, what have been out of the car and they would have been like, all right, I have to shut the street down again. Mess on the highway.
Speaker 3: Ah No, I believe that there's some souvenirs to be had this week. I was promised last week. Yes, from both of your trips there were souvenirs.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, I forgot. Oh I remember, for God's sake, you know, they're the only two souvenirs I haven't given out and they're sitting on my bedside table. I completely forgot. God, I completely forgot.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I love the interest.
Speaker 2: Frankly, No, you're gonna love it. I know you're gonna love it because this isn't like a classic souvenir. This is catered for you and Jenny, yours is catered for you. Well, the ones I got good, you brought yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe we should hold them for next week so we can all do it. No, actually, no, hold them for next week because I didn't get you any souvenirs because I didn't go away. I give established. But I'm going to Melbourne for Taylor Stoop this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, oh that's good. Yes. By the time this episode is out, I will have already seen the show heartway talk.
Speaker 2: About I'm going the next week.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going.
Speaker 3: The amount of times you've besmirched miss Swift on this podcast and now you're going. And I bet you didn't pay a cent? Did you? And I didn't pay a cent?
Speaker 1: No, when you said you hate going to concert.
Speaker 2: I hate going to concert, the tale Swift, I am in the corporate label box. I knew it. But I'm taking Michelle my mom. She's so excited, she said, she said, I saw on nine News a TikTok so she doesn't have TikTok, but she saw the TikTok on nine News, but she said it was without audio. You know how they overlaid TikTok, but they mute it because the journalists are speaking. She went, I think there are good shoes for Taylor, which is the reputation period, and I want to wear them to the to the show. So I'm going to go to Miller's. So she got all the information from a nine News TikTok and the reputation period, like we're talking Jurassic Yeah, guys, she thinks it's a period.
Speaker 3: Not era, not era period. Yuck.
Speaker 2: That was probably there first idea. What don't we called periods? No, I think about it, Taylor. You're right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I couldn't sleep last night, and I caught myself because I saw something on nine News actually about the fact that a lot of people were logging onto flight tracker to track Taylor Sif's private jet.
Speaker 2: Did yeah you did, of course I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It weren't that much of a fan of hers.
Speaker 2: But I'm very environmentally friendly, so I'm anti private jets.
Speaker 3: I was as curious, and I knew that she landed around midnight, and so I jumped on the reference. Yeah, I know right, surely she planned that. I logged on because I couldn't get to sleep, and I caught her just as she was flying over an hour until one ish.
Speaker 2: I really land at one. That's crazy times.
Speaker 1: She's amazing.
Speaker 3: And they were all these bloody fans at Melbourne Airport scaling the fence with posters and shit. And there's not one photo of her getting off the fly. You'd think she'd throw them a wave, wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: Total she gets in the waistbin, doesn't she. Yes, she hides in broom closets and to just get her out.
Speaker 3: It's like, there's no secret that it's you. No, everyone knows that it's Taylor Swift's jet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're tracking your private jet, babes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But actually, at one point on the flight tracker, she was the number one trending and then all of a sudden she jumped to number two trending and she was overtaken. I was like, what the fuck is this? It was like a helicopter the bloody Air Force in London. I was like, oh dear, there's an incident.
Speaker 2: What's going on? First, Prince Charles? Right? Oh King? Sorry, sorry, the king in his big prostate. Would the Air Force get involved with that? Because he's got terminal A psychic on TikTok told me he'll be dead in a month.
Speaker 3: He's not. I feel that we would have heard about that right now if he was dead.
Speaker 2: No, he's not. He's in the process of ding and Kate and Kate Middleton's in a kima.
Speaker 3: So where was Where would the Air Force chopper have been taking him to and from Bow Moral?
Speaker 2: I could only assume ill.
Speaker 3: He can't be flying, Well, that's where the queen perished bow Morals.
Speaker 1: He's not kind of perish.
Speaker 2: I think you will, mark my words, what a shit go.
Speaker 3: If he does? Right, you wait around that long to be king and then you fucking car't get and more Camilla's they're doing all these duties and it's like, imagine performing those duties knowing deep down that a lot of people don't want to see you. That's whoy're not happy to see.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's who I feel bad for. Camilla Parker bowls like she's waited her whole life. She's been hated. Now she's queen that her husband goes and carks that she's no longer Royal. She's gonna I have to work at a jac Beennie.
Speaker 3: She'll be serving your mum at Miller's.
Speaker 2: Seriously, the t K max do you remember me? That'll be five pounds. I'm actually on that note. Well I was gonna be, but my husband didn't last long enough to get the money printed. So it's my grandma. I love Camilla. I think that she gets shit. Run me too. I'm team Diana. Do anything wrong, I'm team Diana. Okay, Well what are you wearing to tailor?
Speaker 3: Quickly?
Speaker 2: Do you have an out?
Speaker 3: You'll see it on my insc oh hate?
Speaker 2: Does that? Are you going? Jenna?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I am?
Speaker 2: When on the month?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: When did he ask? I would never turn help myself?
Speaker 2: What period are you? Let me guess? Nineteen sixty six.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty ninety four, She's not that fucking.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I mean the show you're doing ninety eighty nine for sure.
Speaker 1: No, I'm midnights.
Speaker 5: Why because I've got a top and it says a camera.
Speaker 1: As a cat purring on my lap because he loves me.
Speaker 2: Oh that's actually really cute.
Speaker 3: Did you already have that?
Speaker 2: And you buy it?
Speaker 3: Especially?
Speaker 1: I bought it especially Wow Okay, Yeah, I've.
Speaker 5: Got a wristband, a Taylor wristband, and I bought my my friendship bracelet kit to make.
Speaker 2: I'm making one. That's it now you Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you remember that that music video for her song what's it called Again? The one that's like, it's me, Hi, I'm the problem to me, anti hero, anti hero? Do you remember how there was a point in the video where she stepped on the scales and then there's a shot of the scales and it just shows the word fat. Oh, and then she got kind of canceled for it. People were like, that's a bit unnecessary, it's a bit fat phobic, a bit fat shaming, and so she cut that part out of the video. Instead, she just now stands on the scales, looks down and like the other Taylor, you know, the devil on her shoulder, Taylor shakes her head, But that don't include the word fat placid across the screen. I was just going to get a shirt that says fat with the scales on it, and I really like the idea. Then I was like, it didn't go down well for her, it probably won't go down well for.
Speaker 2: Me at the concert. No, they'll eat the swifties will eat, they'll probably slip your throat and yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know from what I've gathered the swift he thought not be fucked with.
Speaker 2: I's not going to bother absolutely not well, I was going to go as a paper mash eight private jet. I am going to the Universal box. So I don't want to upset the executive. Maybe not well, welcome to What is it just me? Every week we start the show with too? Is it just every episode? Every episode? You're right, because there's two now. Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's. Jenner's in the room. Do you want to go first? Mitch?
Speaker 3: Sure, I'll kick things off.
Speaker 2: That's a good intro, guys, good karma. Oh that's it's Siri. Anytime a Taylor Swift song's mentioned at players. How was the summer for you guys?
Speaker 1: It was cruel.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, Jenna. When we did Secret Santa and I inherited that archer reset, no one loved it. You could call him the archer. Sorry, we didn't fucking have the arch Ready.
Speaker 2: Move on? Why did you choose a B side? Go with the singer.
Speaker 3: So I was challenging your I'm not that quick. I was working at this radio station when they wanted to debut The Archer as soon as it came out, and as it was going to air, like the moment it dropped, they played it as it was going to where they were like, oh, we probably shouldn't have played this. It's a bit silly for kiss is this?
Speaker 2: This one's yeah? Oh yeah, I stood on the mountain. I'm ready to fucking fight.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't. There's no extra beats that whole It's consistent like that the whole time.
Speaker 1: I love, I love exile.
Speaker 3: We can't keep no.
Speaker 2: This is terrible for non swifties.
Speaker 3: You're getting me or pumped up though I'm keen.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go.
Speaker 3: People hearing the evermore eramind you?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, rightly, sir? Yeah, I have smoker During nineteen sixty six?
Speaker 3: Should I do?
Speaker 2: I'm like cut off a turd during during what Me? I actually love me?
Speaker 3: Everyone gives me shit.
Speaker 2: Learning is fun, Spelling and spelling is fun.
Speaker 3: You're pretty close.
Speaker 2: Thank you credit where it's to you? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Am I doing this a what? Ready?
Speaker 2: Is it? Just me?
Speaker 3: How the fuck are we supposed to avoid screen time before bed. Oh, it's impossible, trying time, it's so unrealistic because I think, Okay, I won't look at my laptop, I won't look at my phone. I'll just relax and unwine before bed? What do I do? Watch TV? That's a fucking screen?
Speaker 2: No, I think I think a TV is different to a phone, isn't it all screens?
Speaker 3: The key to a beautiful night's sleep, a restorative rest, The key to having a prosperous life is no screen time before bed. Some people say an hour. Some people say fucking two hours. Oh no, I can aim for twenty minut and get that. Maybe like I've switched the TV off, dimmer, skincare and whatever and deliberately don't look at a screen. But an hour?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What else do you do to unwind? If not watching TV?
Speaker 2: Totally? I read? Yeah, that's not stupid, Jenna, what do you read?
Speaker 8: I'm currently reading scrub Lends.
Speaker 2: See I'm already wanting to fall asleep, So maybe she's under something.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to listen to audiobooks.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you've tried to get me onto.
Speaker 3: The audiobooks sort of as I'm going to bed, but the problem is that I fall assleep while it's playing, and then where I'm up to.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's the fucking worst. That happens when I do podcasts and I go through the macas drive and I turned the volume down, and by the time I got me and met my chicken, I'm like, why don't you pull Jay Sheddy's already gone on another fucking rant about Gandhi and I've missed it.
Speaker 3: I once fell asleep with a podcast playing in my ears and it just keeps auto playing random things podcast after podcasts. I woke up the next morning, looked at my phone and I was like thirty minutes into a Fitzy and Whipper podcast. I was like, how the fuck did that happen? They really dug deep in Spotify to be like you might.
Speaker 2: Like this, Mitch. Have you heard of night shift on your phone?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it'll change your life. Night Shift pulls all the blue light out of the screen and it makes it orange light, which is restorative to the eyes. However, it does make your phone screen bright orange, but it turns it on and you don't you don't you don't get tired, and you don't like get that intense eye look, and I've scheduled it from ten thirty pm to seven at night, seven in the morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, And does that make much difference?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: It does nothing.
Speaker 3: My parents were right all the long. I actually get sore eyes from looking at the green too much.
Speaker 2: It's just me on the fire. Did you get the kids not get square eyes anymore? I had square eyes from sitting so close to animation domination on the Saturday morning Simpsons run.
Speaker 3: Well, they'd have like rectangle eyes because that was an era when TV's were square.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they'd get the nap of iPhone screen eyes. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: Have you seen those videos on TikTok where like an old TV show Friends, for instance. Yeah, they obviously filmed it with square TV screens in mind, and then they did a digital enhancement or whatever DVD release where it's now in wide screen, and all these things have been revealed in the wide screen that no one knew were there, including like a Jennifer Anderson's stand in oh who they thought was cropped out because it was on a square TV. But then once they blew it out to wide screen. There's just this random woman there with a script in Rachel's spot.
Speaker 2: She's got the Rachel blowout.
Speaker 3: She's not even bothering to look in the costume. She's just there to read lines with the other actor.
Speaker 2: That's so fun.
Speaker 3: And liked that. Like Malcolm in the Middle had a bunch as well. All these things that get revealed in the wide screen.
Speaker 2: That's so creepy. So they shot it in wide screen, did they?
Speaker 3: Well, they must have. But then when they were editing it, they thought, ah, it's a fucking square. Yeah, they're not going to see that. It's all good.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's so cool. That's interesting. I didn't know that. That's quite funny to watch the more you know. So are you feeling tired?
Speaker 3: Are you well this week?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I've had a must sleeps out of whack this week. I don't know what's happened. It was Valentine's Say last night? Maybe that's it.
Speaker 2: You get railed.
Speaker 3: I don't get some.
Speaker 2: Tell did you don't Joe? The amount of message did you tell our listeners our idiots to message me going tell us.
Speaker 3: No, you're boring?
Speaker 2: Oh well they all did. How was you Valentine's Day? You treated Sean.
Speaker 3: We were both sort of in the same boat. We were like, can't be fucked. We went all out the first year. This year we just went and got a pub feed totally. I sent fucking flowers to Parliament House for him. He sent flowers to my place.
Speaker 2: Well, they would have had to scare them for bombs. I know.
Speaker 3: I had to call them ahead of time, be like, is this going to be some sort of security threat? Are they going to get to him? But no, there was like some gay and reception when he goes it could be an issue, but leave it with me. I'll work with it. So we had to, like you had to make a note of it, be like, guys, don't panic. If flowers for Valentine's they come.
Speaker 2: Oh cute, that's nice. So you did have great anal sex? Oh my god? Who just let us know how?
Speaker 3: It's about the book, Jenner. What's it called again?
Speaker 1: It's called Scrublands?
Speaker 2: Did you get it? Did you have to scrub Land before you went to bed with Sean?
Speaker 3: See, I don't really like reading books. They bore me too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice hard spine.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I thought? What about doing instead? Though, which I've done? I was like, instead of reading books because I don't fuck with books. What if I get a magazine subscription?
Speaker 2: Oh, Mitchell, you are the most fifty year old woman in.
Speaker 3: I subscribe to well Being Magazine.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea.
Speaker 3: They mailed me the first issue and the return address is in Byfield Street, North Ride. Wellbeing Magazine is literally neighbors with the studio.
Speaker 2: That's the street we're on right now.
Speaker 3: That's so he's going to go pop down and meet my favorite rider. I fab love your work.
Speaker 2: Can you give me my horoscope a week ahead? And here I was in the area you're listening to is it just mere listening? You're on Spotify? Don't forget to leave a five star now.
Speaker 3: Coming up in episode six on Wednesday, Talk Back Tings returns, Cranky Old John Laws, a fan favorite on the podcast, is up to his old bullshit again.
Speaker 2: That man, The fact that he's still on air is in pressive. If I can still be on air, I mean in seventy years time, imagine that. Imagine this podcast still goes in seventy years. Imagine the shit that we'd be able to get away with.
Speaker 3: Saying, well, remember how I said that he took a long holiday. Last time we've had talk pactings, I said he took a long holiday and then when he came back, he sounded less gravelly, like well rested. He had a bit more energy, and he was being really nice to his callers. Not to spoil anything for Wednesday's episode, but nap, he's back to cranky old John, just as we love him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good. You know what, I don't want to listen to him because he's a happy man. I like enjoying the I agree, it's good.
Speaker 3: And also on Wednesday, I've got a big pitch to make to you two.
Speaker 2: Now you've been talking about this. What does it involve?
Speaker 3: Something that we have been planning to do on the podcast in the past. We mentioned it in Passing Yes, and now I'm actually going to bring it to Fruition. I can make it happen.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, good the show from the Bunning Sausages. No, not that, not that all right? Well, whatever the announcement is, it's exciting.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know how you're going to feel about it, because I know you quite well, and you could be like if it.
Speaker 2: Involves getting me out of the house or something that requires.
Speaker 3: Any of the above all of the above.
Speaker 2: You know, straight after you know, my single era began. I was so willing to get out of the house, I know, and now I'm back in that didn't last night? I love it? How good are four walls in a roof?
Speaker 3: You didn't realize that more often than not, I'm also within four walls in a door. I don't just sit out in meadows.
Speaker 1: It's got a point.
Speaker 2: You really got me there. I've been bemboozled. What do I do? Back to V day? Fucking it's all I've got? Did you have anal sex?
Speaker 4: My desperate clut chicken straws anyway?
Speaker 2: Dancing around? And I yes, okay, it's a good reason why And I'll tell you. I'll tell you in my agym right right now?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Have sugar free drinks really up their game in the last six months?
Speaker 3: Oh that's the difference.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, think about the sugar free, the zeros of it all, the max the zero Coke zero, diet, Coke.
Speaker 3: Coke no sugar, don't have Coke zero anymore.
Speaker 2: No, it was branded and the reason was because they're the only zero drink. You wanted a Fanta, you drink that sugar down, you get holes in your teeth.
Speaker 3: I think there is a sugar free sun kissed and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, Mitchell, I don't know what happened or who at the aspetime? What's that? What's the chemical called the fake sugar? I don't know aspertine, asptaba, Stevia. The CEO has upped it because you can now get Sprite zero, sprite no sugar. You can get Fanta zero, you can get Red Fanta zero, you can get grape Fanta zero. You can get root Beer zero, you can get Doctor Pepper zero, you can get sun Kissed zero, you can get Solo zero. There is zeros everything, and it's the best that thing that has ever happened to me my life. You across this No, because frankly I've got zero interesting. I'm not much of a soft drink guy. Oh I see I am. I live on soft drink and I got so over coke zero because it was the same repetitive shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I carbonate water in my soda stream. You know I'm addicted to it.
Speaker 2: You love it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't even fucking I tried to open the bottle next to the my coping it would go let me shake it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that was good.
Speaker 3: You know I love a bit of sparkling water, Yes I do, but soft drinks have never been hard for me to give up.
Speaker 2: You need to get into it because once you start, that is I do. It's the only feeling. Need to know, Jen, the only thing that it's on my vice. Like if I see is zero fair, I will doubt it. You can get Power raid zero, Gator raid zero, like once the doors have open, like I'm just waiting for big M zero.
Speaker 3: I imagine how revolting that'd be. Oak zero zero zero.
Speaker 2: That's very good.
Speaker 5: Actually, when are they.
Speaker 3: Going to start doing like almond m like almond milk versions over strawberry milk.
Speaker 2: Surely that exists only google it.
Speaker 3: Woods almond move.
Speaker 2: They'd be dumb not to do oat oat milk. Everyone loves oat milk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true, Oat oak Okay, there was everything. You name a drink now and I will tell you if it comes in a zero option.
Speaker 3: Okay, go uh strawberry flavored almond milk.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Imagine the lactose free community having to live their life without a choky milk. That's just cruel.
Speaker 2: Are they a community? Yes, they are all right, Ah, it exists.
Speaker 3: I better to be so expensive.
Speaker 2: Almond chocolate milk by so good.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah right, that's just like the one they sell it Wooly.
Speaker 2: Nippies ice chocolate.
Speaker 3: Wow, chocolate's not my favorite flavored milk. Sorry, wait, I wanted strawberry.
Speaker 2: No Nippies has an ice chocolate. No added sugar. There's a Nippies ice chocolate.
Speaker 3: Zero there, you guy?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I mean they've got like light milk. So I suppose it's the same thing. No, not chocolate milk, strawberry. That's what I mean too. Is this Google chocolate again?
Speaker 2: No added sugar, that's not what That's not the same. That's not what we want.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't exist. But also, I'm not looking for sugar free. I want to I said, quite specifically, strawberry strawberry almond milk.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, okay, Oh god.
Speaker 3: He said, give me a milk and I'll see if it exists.
Speaker 2: Okay, strawberry almond milk.
Speaker 1: Can't you're smelling?
Speaker 3: Noah, it's got recipes. That's all Google brings up.
Speaker 4: I'm not diying now taste dot com dot au, so.
Speaker 3: I can't just pick it up at the server. That's rubbish.
Speaker 2: I've just googled diet so it does Australia. There are so many I'm just sorry, but I'm just impressed. I think see you it's the way of the future. And if you've seen a new diet drink, let me know. And next week we're not going to talk about it.
Speaker 3: You know one thing, I forgot to update you all on you promise so boldly as you often do, we'll update you next week. Well, you said we were going to update everyone on the pole. We did who had the least boring summer?
Speaker 2: But you wanted the pole. I didn't want to do it, but I was happy to do it. I'm not invested. I haven't lost anything.
Speaker 3: Did you suggest that we don't do it because you didn't want to do it?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Last week I just said I think the pole stupid. In fact, I said you guys can have the title. I don't even want the title.
Speaker 3: But then you said, all right, everyone go and vote idiots and we'll give you the results on Monday. That's what you said.
Speaker 2: Do we have results of the pole that I don't care about, but secretly I am very investigative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you vote for yourself.
Speaker 2: Of course I did, and on Spotify. As soon as the episode dropped.
Speaker 8: On, well, my option was removed from Facebook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's with that? Yeah, because I put the pole in Facebook, all three of.
Speaker 1: Us, yes, and I saw that.
Speaker 8: I voted for myself and I wanted to go.
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden it was just two options, Cheery and Coombs. Know what happened there?
Speaker 2: That would have been one of our admins.
Speaker 3: But I laid eyes on it before Jenny was removed. And there was also a pole on Spotify. Yeah there is, and you know the most boring or the least boring?
Speaker 4: Well, I got drum rolls ready, why don't you start with the least. Yeah, let's go lea least Yeah, the least the winner?
Speaker 3: It was you? Okay, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: That's why I win? Yes, yeah, I didn't want it.
Speaker 3: All right. Well, then it defaults to the runner up. Jenna's not even in the pole anymore, so it's me I want. Oh congratulations, No, Jenna was flogging me in the poll when I saw it. So I had the most boring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we knew that yours was the sorry that's.
Speaker 1: Me yours fascinating.
Speaker 3: Well, I did go into it saying I believe mine was boring, so it's nice to be correct as always because everyone agreed.
Speaker 2: Well, I said, I thought mine would be the most fun. I brought back gonorhea for God's sake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And isn't that just fun for the whole family?
Speaker 1: That is a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: It is funny bringing it back presumably from the Netherlands. And my grandma who is from the Netherlands. Her name is Riha. It's kind of poetic, really. Yeah, her name is Ria Susana Maria Gramwood. And I brought back gonorrhea.
Speaker 3: Uh, you said you were going to take the trash out? Are you gone? Oria?
Speaker 2: Is that my friend Paula? No, that's your friend Donna.
Speaker 3: Rea?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? That's enough of these two? Look now, let's hear and is it just you? Yeah? This one came in on a couple of mitches on Instagram, which is where you can reach out to us if you have an edgem of your own. Oh something you've noticed, something you hate they've just passed away on the line, or appreciate varlet abby, are you alive? High from the central.
Speaker 6: Case, I opened the door.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, no worries. I like you're on a hip podcast or anything now worries. I just output the dishwasher on and a load of Washington because I knew I was doing this and I respect you boys and Jenna so much.
Speaker 3: We've done our Jim Zabby, So you're up? Can you give us a teeth? Is it like depressing? Is it funny? What are we dealing with?
Speaker 6: It's just I think it's quite relatable for the Australian summer and it's sort of backed off a bit now, but it was due in my head and over this over December January kind of time.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm intrigued.
Speaker 2: You're ready to jump in, abs.
Speaker 6: I am, yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Is a good Mozzi slap the most satisfying thing?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes?
Speaker 3: Ones that draw blood?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, when I see the death in my hand, it makes me so happy that the blood that is that seeps out because it's my blood. You know, when you slap a mossy and then there's blood, that's the blood that they've stole.
Speaker 1: It's not necessarily.
Speaker 2: It could be someone else. It's true, that's true. Would you get a lot of slappers, do you? Abby?
Speaker 6: Just like over like the hot part of the summer, like my backyard and where I live. They were just terrible. You couldn't go outside. It was dreadful, and you know, you get a good slap, and it was just really satisfying to see.
Speaker 3: Can you not far from the water in the Central Coast, No, not at all.
Speaker 6: I'm very close to water. I can see the beach from my house.
Speaker 3: There you goe.
Speaker 2: I live near the beach, and I get the same. We also get frogs, and then we're like frogs lay eggs. Mosquitos lay eggs. It's a whole thing. So then you get like a whole, like a nest of mosquitoes. Can you replicate a sound? Will turn all the music off, there's nothing playing, but just hit your arm as close to the phone and we'll all try to replicate our best Mozzy slap. See who wins. Then we'll put a pole on spotif I will tee you next week. Just a joke, all right, guy?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was that was good.
Speaker 3: This is like the time we got everyone to play their doorbells. I'll get five callers and we ranked their slabs. I don't know if that's pcing.
Speaker 2: I stand by that. Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: That was hefty. That was good.
Speaker 2: That was me? It's cheery, weirdly?
Speaker 3: Is it just me on the fly? I don't think I saw a mozzie all summer?
Speaker 6: What lucky you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think I saw one. I don't have a backyard or anything. I'm kind of up high. You are hang out with my friends who were also up high.
Speaker 2: Yes, also they're in a high building. Stupid do you slap?
Speaker 3: Oh my slap? Oh god, this is okay? All right?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: That was that was good? Jenna?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't believe me.
Speaker 2: That ship absolutely? How long exactly?
Speaker 3: That sounded like it hurt? That one?
Speaker 2: J Coombs was the best. Yeah, I actually regulations were transferring.
Speaker 3: This is the best thing I've ever done on the podcast, of course.
Speaker 2: And yeah, my arm is fucking weltered. Did you have a good V Day? Abby? I?
Speaker 6: You know what, I actually didn't celebrate it because my boyfriend and I were both stick So we're celebrating today. I've actually spent it making a cake to give to him after work today.
Speaker 2: That's so sweet. Wow, I had a cake made for me for Valentine's Day? About it? Yeah, what kind of cake?
Speaker 6: It's chocolate mon cake? Because it's his favorite and it's got jam and cream in the middle.
Speaker 2: Oh, actually adding.
Speaker 6: Live Okay, yeah that was my leg. It was a good one. Actually get it.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Now she's going to go and make a cake. The grub on her head by guts literal BV day honey, well thank you. Oh see she's wrapping herself up all right. She's like, yeah, I'm fucking dam no, no you were. She read the room. We love your message, price keeper general will get you a prize. Okay, love you guys, love you too, and have fun. She's so sweet. I love our idiots.
Speaker 3: I like her anyway. Like like Cherry said, a couple of mitches, whatever's on your mind. If you want to do an issage, it's you or you can send it the text.
Speaker 7: This is the number, oh far too till nine A two zero two nine.
Speaker 3: Surely that's sunk in by now that number.
Speaker 2: God, that song is good. It's so And I'm talking about our edition.
Speaker 3: Can people stop signing our number up to like scammers?
Speaker 2: By the way, are people doing that?
Speaker 3: They must be, because like the it's quite public. We put the number on TikTok and stuff, so it's on several registries. We get so many scam texts.
Speaker 2: It does my head edge can imagine. Yeah, please stop, guys. We're nice people, well.
Speaker 3: Some of us to serve it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, should we go? Should we get out of here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sure, let's get out of here.
Speaker 2: Perfect for listening everyone.
Speaker 3: Now, Like I said, there's a big pitch on Wednesday. This isn't it. But I have another.
Speaker 2: Pitch weak of pictures.
Speaker 3: You know how we did Top five doorbells. People play their doorbells on the phone. Like I just said, we also did the car horn version. What about bike bells? I'll bring my bike in and then we get others to compete.
Speaker 2: Mitchell, I hate to be a hater, but I don't feel like bike bells differ from you.
Speaker 3: You'd be surprised. When I was doing my cycling course there were twelve of us on bikes ringing our bells in Unison. Oh my god. They're all drastically different, different pitches, different tones, everything that's nothing like mine. See.
Speaker 2: Oh, well you're right exactly. Oh, you're so right. I think that I might be sick that episode, but I think it's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Why don't we put up the doorbell thing with your idea.
Speaker 2: I thought that was great. Everyone has a.
Speaker 3: Doorbell, I thought that was great. But the bike bell, No.
Speaker 2: Mitch, you're not everyone going to afford a bike in this economy.
Speaker 3: I'm not suggesting that everyone can afford or owns one. It's only people that have a bike. That's common sense, isn't it.
Speaker 8: Well, maybe you walk past a bike and you can.
Speaker 2: Do it, that's true. I would do that.
Speaker 3: Ye. No, No, we don't have to do the bike bell thing if you don't want.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's approved.
Speaker 3: I like it unless anyone with a bike listening right now wants to offer up their bell.
Speaker 2: Wait, so we're going to bring yours in that We're going to get idiots to with a bike to call through and do their bell live on the show.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll record mine at home because bring it in sounds like a bit.
Speaker 2: Of a bit this suggested, though.
Speaker 3: I just it's a live brainstorm. Mate.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Sorry, now, I thought you were yelling at me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I didn't suggest it, No, I said bringing it might be a bit of a pain in the ars. Am I recorded at home?
Speaker 2: All right, submit your bike bells if you ride a bike, let us know. Yeah, I'm down for it.
Speaker 3: Great, rid it and shit, I love it.
Speaker 2: That's what the podcast is for. Well listen that is to come in the weeks ahead, talk back teams. Well, in a couple of.
Speaker 3: Days, I've got a bigger and better pitch on Wednesday. We'll catch you there.
Speaker 2: See you idiots love your fight? Is it just me?
Speaker 1: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast up.
Speaker 3: Welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end. We pretend the show's done, but it's it is not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely not. Continues on. This is sometimes the best part of the show.
Speaker 3: It depends you are.
Speaker 2: It depends also what mood we're in, you know, like it depends on what's going on.
Speaker 3: I suppose.
Speaker 2: I do think we should discuss the photo shoot that we had. I mean, can we talk about it?
Speaker 3: I don't see why not.
Speaker 2: I think we should discuss the looks that Mitchell Comb's Mitch Jury and Jenna Benson served.
Speaker 3: I don't reckon it's going to be ready for the episode you're listening to now, leave it to a next week. I reckon next Sunday we.
Speaker 2: Should have the new art work oh so not the Wednesday episode than following Monday.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm meant Monday our secret early bird release wink yeah, our next Monday episode. I reckon we should have the artwork by them.
Speaker 2: So we are. I'm not going to say what the reference is, but we are referencing a major pop culture moment in our artwork.
Speaker 1: Major.
Speaker 2: You have to work it a first person to work it out. We'll get a prize from Price keep good luck.
Speaker 3: Dealing with come on, Completely unrelated, what do you think of Beyonce's new song? I'm all for it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, sixteen carriages.
Speaker 3: She's oh my Frid never would have picked Beyonce the to Go Country, but we are.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love sixteen carriages. Do you think she's singing about sixteen carriages behind a horse drawn cart with sixteen carriages or is it sixteen carriage steam train?
Speaker 3: That would be more logical because that poor fucking horse dragging sixteen carriages.
Speaker 2: It's so good, Jenner, have you heard it?
Speaker 1: Take a listener sixty.
Speaker 3: Oh this is not the one I was referencing.
Speaker 2: Oh this is the sect because she dropped two socks.
Speaker 1: I couldn't find it.
Speaker 3: I searched this morning, I said latest release, Yeah, there's two.
Speaker 2: This is the number two. Really it wasn't better there ready sixteen, And then there's.
Speaker 3: If I go to Beyonce on Spotify, it says latest release Texas hold them, there's no sign of sixteen carriages.
Speaker 2: Yes, because they're both different, different singles, so it's on a whole other That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's not there.
Speaker 2: It's wipe across like left and right. No, this is why I use Apple Music, Spotify so confusing. Book No, Mitchell sixteen.
Speaker 3: There you go. I have to scroll all the way down to singles fuck beyond sat beyond.
Speaker 1: This is the yeah sixteen.
Speaker 2: Parent Apple Music.
Speaker 3: Of course, this is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: This is so good.
Speaker 3: It's good for.
Speaker 2: Eb Yeah, I agree. B Lana del Ray is also doing a country hour later in the year. It's the flavor of now. I think they missed the boat.
Speaker 3: Country was a thing in like twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen. Remember Gaga, Kesha, and Kylie Minogue all went country at once?
Speaker 2: Are you classing Joanne as country?
Speaker 3: It's pretty fucking yeehore by Gaga Sandard.
Speaker 2: But there's a couple of blady go from.
Speaker 3: Arp oop to that.
Speaker 1: I love Joeanne.
Speaker 3: Listen to the first three seconds of Sinner's Prayer. Sinner's Prayer, that's what it's called. Just the first three seconds, that's all you need. So the answer is yes, I do classes is country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then then she goes to something like this in my favorite song by the way, ever, sorry, that's huge cool, My favorite song from that album. My favorite Lady Gaga song of all time is Replay.
Speaker 3: But this is compare replay to this. This is more country skuming day Eric, Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 8: What about Government Hooker by who Lady Gaga?
Speaker 2: What albums that on?
Speaker 3: Born This Way?
Speaker 2: Do you have to listen to it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: This is a great song. Go o, can't stuff No, go to the main.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jenna, you can actually do this in your own times.
Speaker 2: I hate to say it, I did not picture Jenna listening to this is she Groomed her Cat.
Speaker 3: It's a great song. But I'm like, we can't just sit here and listen to music on the podcast.
Speaker 2: That's like goggle Box. That could be a really good podcast idea, Well, goggle box, but audio podcast what for TV audio, for podcast, you listen to albums that you talk about it as they play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be tricky to pull off with the copyright stuff. Actually, no critique and you're allowed to do that interesting copywritten or Google box. We listen to other people's podcasts. Yeah, you're right, which we have done.
Speaker 4: We've done and we started that trending fucking years ago. It's called talk about the ready knew? Is it just means we should?
Speaker 3: That's true. We've done this a few times where apparently our podcast name has been copied by We're not copied, but everyone had the same idea. There's new Is it just me? It's every so often, is it? And we often do air checks.
Speaker 2: We also need to bring back is it just me caps where we go back on our original items from years ago and see if we still stand by them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is it just me? Oh yep, there's another one. I recognize all these?
Speaker 2: Actually, no, no, is it just me? Asking the small questions? By atom is it just Me?
Speaker 8: Podcast with Donna b.
Speaker 3: Bitch I Reckon. We've listened to most of these. Wow, everyone's backed off. They're scared. Oh wait, there is a new one. Emelia and Claudia really yeah, oh those bitches.
Speaker 2: Look at them?
Speaker 1: Can I say, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Bitches? You don't know them?
Speaker 2: Show me they're nice.
Speaker 3: Their artwork isn't quite as fancy as ours.
Speaker 2: I will say, let's take them for all their works in iHeartRadio court. Let's put the full power of the iHeart legal system down, especially on Ramena Kuchleevska. I want you all to know very exciting, her hit single all Loud Popular is still available.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I forgot about this. One of the podcasters did a song I love this.
Speaker 2: And it's titled call Loud Popular Everyone.
Speaker 3: Is it dorm me?
Speaker 2: The things that for me?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: She didn't.
Speaker 2: She's got drum like good drum.
Speaker 3: Well, now we need to get Oscar to do just the general is it just me jingle?
Speaker 2: Can Oscar cover Ramenakulevski's hit single call Loud Popular, which I think it is such a poignant name. She's so right.
Speaker 5: I like her description make people come when they're sad. But t e h e I E oh the wrong.
Speaker 2: She's a twelve year old Russian kid. What do we all think of usher at the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: I haven't even seen it.
Speaker 1: Disappointed Justin Biid was meant to perform, but he didn't.
Speaker 2: He turned up, but he didn't do it.
Speaker 1: I had a dressing room but didn't do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apparently just wasn't feeling it.
Speaker 2: Have you had Mitchell the Alicia Keys audio? Yes, oh my god, but have you heard the drama surrounding that. Yes, it's sad. Well yeah, so if you're missing it. So Alicia Keys performed at the super Bowl. This was what went to.
Speaker 4: Air live, and she had a bit of a she had a bit of a voice crack. Yeah, testy pot s I did at the start ready.
Speaker 3: And the rest of it was flawless, by the way, Yes, little it shows that it's live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's real. But then they uploaded it to the NFL YouTube and this was what was on the video.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they edited it to make it sound better.
Speaker 2: Of course, rightly, so we'd ask that remember.
Speaker 3: Madonna's shocking performance at Eurovision and they did the same thing on YouTube. It sounds amazing, but the live version is atrocious.
Speaker 2: What about Fergie singing the national.
Speaker 3: Anthemyah, you think they'd fucking edit that, wouldn't you know?
Speaker 2: They're like, no, this is iconic'll get us more views the fall.
Speaker 3: They fucking edited Alicia's testy pop, but they let Gaga's version of A Million Reasons where she was so puffed from dancing that can just stay on YouTube forever. Yeah, how unfair do you? Reckon demanded that was it Alicia's manager, Alisa herself or did someone go rogue?
Speaker 2: It'll be Alicia's management.
Speaker 1: She wouldn't be Alicia. I think she'd be fine with it. She'd be like, oh, you know, it's a life.
Speaker 3: It happens.
Speaker 2: She had no makeup on, she doesn't give a ship. She goes on that tras Alicia Keys. She did poo in front of me though, ship in the same hotel room that I was in. Oh yeah, fuck, I forgot about that fucking stunk. I actually have audio with that exact moment. I've never played it, but here it.
Speaker 7: Is some.
Speaker 2: P I said, what's that on the floor Elisia, and she said, I'm not joking. You actually told this story, all right?
Speaker 3: What was the story again? You went to a hotel room to interview her and then she's like, I just got a duck to the loo. I'm sure it was those exact words. And then she came back after ages and it's.
Speaker 2: Well, is that right? Yes, that's right, okay. They asked walat Arli if he wanted the interview for the project. He said, I'm not flying to LA and they said, well, next after walad Arli. In terms of journalism, it was country mich Jerry. So I flew to La and then I was waiting outside her hotel room and a German reporter was next to me. He's like, I'm sudden, I'm going next. I'm like okay, So he went next, went in, came out. The door stayed open, so I just walked in. And then as I walked in, Alicia was getting up to go to the bathroom and I went, oh, sorry, I must have come in early, and she went, no, honey, it's okay. I'm just going to go to the bathroom. You can take your seat. So I sat in the interview chair while she ripped it in the toilet. You didn't hear any like Fluffy is being left off the chain?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, he smelt it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah. That was a concrete jungle poor where dreams are made of.
Speaker 1: There's nothing you can't nothing.
Speaker 2: You can't do.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: We hope this podcast I made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 2: That's all so see in a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Everyone, Yeah, the big pitch.
Speaker 2: I'm excited if you swop.
Speaker 3: The letters, it's pig bitch, Yeah it is, it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, Yeah, it's exciting. The price is right, wheel a fortune, that's the wrong show. Don't forget. If you've got a bell, let us know that he's coming real soon and exclusive. I hope so yeah, I think it would be fun. And also new photos thought to be so good, everybody. I really do have sound effects at the end of the show, don't I Yeah, I really backload it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like you got to get it out of your system. Why don't we just why don't we at the very start, as soon as we enter the studio, you get it out, rip off all the sound effects you need to, and then we actually start at the start of the show before we record.
Speaker 2: Oh but I like it. I mean it's up for debate. What if you want me to cut the sound effects. I can.
Speaker 3: Before I couldn't have made my stance any clear.
Speaker 2: We need to, we need some debate music.
Speaker 8: I don't mind the sound effects.
Speaker 3: I like them when they have a purpose, like the pee thing with Alicia.
Speaker 2: That worked.
Speaker 3: Well, good ship, that's fine. I like that's what you said to her too, good ship I did.
Speaker 8: When they don't have a purpose. So when like a horse sound?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't often do that. That's the Greek national anthem. What does this button do? Oh? My god? Live X updates? Wait, that's not the that's not the sound anymore. What's the xun there is? Because that's I hate to break it to you, a finch for Twitter and it's not longer Twitter X. What would the news? What would the sound be for X?
Speaker 3: Like the buzzers on the X Factor? Oh?
Speaker 2: You reckon? We got a live X? What is Hayden Gold? That's a funny. One months ago you'd be coming up to a year, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, should we celebrate?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How don't know we should?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I think we should come a long way.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have said come.
Speaker 2: That's what got us in the problem in the first place. Sorry. That one has actually four winnies in it. You know, if you actually listen to me Once's new song close enough, turn the volume up. It's an easter egg.
Speaker 3: It overpowers the vocals.
Speaker 1: If you listen closely.
Speaker 2: No, you've got to really turn the volume up really closely. Okay, we should go. Yes, finally, love you all, five star review. Please come, I just do it right as w What are you waiting? I've scaredy cats. I reckon, come on, let it out, leave us one like Alicia in that hotel room. Just drop it on us.
Speaker 3: Catch you on Wednesday to get to ya bait. Fine is it just Me?
Speaker 1: Podcast by a couple of Miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast. The Hips Passible, The Still Stand,