Speaker 1: If you've been listening all week, you'll know that one of the three of us will now as of yesterday, one of the two of us Britain, Laura, will be going into the I'm a celebrity, get me out of here jungle this weekend.
Speaker 2: I originally was the one saying I don't want it to be me, but then as this has been progressing throughout the week, I'm I'm getting excited.
Speaker 3: I'm going to take you down. I'll take you, I take you down. So I was eliminated yesterday. I want to go to South Africa.
Speaker 1: If you miss this, we had Roberto and a Julia Morrissey and this happened.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: What percentage of the world's animals live in the jungle? Is it A less than twenty percent?
Speaker 4: Is it B? More than fifty percent?
Speaker 3: I'm looking in A. I'm looking in fifty percent.
Speaker 5: B the percentage of the world's animals that live in the jungle more than fifty percent.
Speaker 1: I'm eliminated out of here, you too. They're back again today for the final decide around. Hello, guys, welcome.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 4: This is We've got one final test, which is definitely the most challenging and interesting of the lot something.
Speaker 3: At the end of this, we're definitely going to have a person. We're going to know.
Speaker 5: Who's going it wheels up like tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Laura, I just want to say before I love you.
Speaker 3: I love you too, but I feel sick already. I don't want to do it.
Speaker 4: Well, I brought something with me, all right. So I've got a box that's far less dangerous than what Okay, So I've got this box. Yeah, I'm going to place it on the table right, okay, and we're going to see who can collect the highest amount of starts space. But we have a time limit, and there's a bit going on in the box. I cannot reveal. It's moving. Shall we on to.
Speaker 3: Tips? Does I have scales? Or is it fairy?
Speaker 5: I mean I thought you're talking about me again?
Speaker 3: Just around the case?
Speaker 4: Okay? Are you ready?
Speaker 3: How many stars are in there? How many you have to get? And how long we got?
Speaker 4: We have thirty seconds? There's five stars in there. Who's going first time?
Speaker 3: Who should go first?
Speaker 6: You pick?
Speaker 3: It's oh god, can I flip a coin?
Speaker 4: Whoo?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Look Laura, Rob you and Julia, you tell Laura when to start in the timer?
Speaker 3: Will begin?
Speaker 4: Ready? For a countdown three, two, one.
Speaker 6: Good luck, gently gently just gently, breathe through it, breathe through yack?
Speaker 3: What is what was that? Or there's like a start left? You want to go to the jungle? Your kid disappointmed? No, I love my children.
Speaker 1: Go on, go on to a come on, she's got, she's got.
Speaker 3: That was terrible. What did you feel in there?
Speaker 6: Laura?
Speaker 3: There's something in there? But also, who collects the spiders in your place?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 3: Laura, don't be you do.
Speaker 2: I'm a spider person, but I can see them. I'm not sticking my hands in things i can't see. And I'm and I'm a collector. I'm not a killer. I'm a class name. Get a glass and get a paper and go and put them out.
Speaker 5: I was eight months pregnant with Ruby and my ex was away on a weekend and I found a funnel were in our garage and I caught it and took it into National Geographic because that goes.
Speaker 3: Up where we are.
Speaker 5: Eric Laurel, Yeah, and then that's the guy at National GEOREC Graphics said, may I just ask you, would you please not collect another funnel web while you're pregnant, When you're not pregnant anymore. We would welcome you to bring the funnel web.
Speaker 3: Wow, but this is irresponsible mistaking. It is a funnel web, though, is it?
Speaker 4: Oh mate, you are a wildlife warrant over guys.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, So where we stand is Laura has gotten one star out of the mystery box.
Speaker 3: Britt, all you need to do is get to to go to to go to the jungle.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: So you could rig this. Do you want to go to the jungle or do you want to Yeah? Oh my god, you can totally rig it. I'm so Natalie and Brillia. Oh bye, that's your worst Yeah, best hair.
Speaker 5: You'd love that one flip It was everything?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Next, this is going to get really interesting. Britt will put her hand in the I'm a Celebrity mystery box. All she needs to do to be sent to the camp in South Africa is pull out two or more stars.
Speaker 3: If she fails, Laura, you were going into the jungle. This is huge. It's next on the pickup.
Speaker 1: Julia Morrison, Robert Earl and are in the studio from arm A Celebrity.
Speaker 3: Get me out of here.
Speaker 2: All right, we're halfway through the final challenge and at the moment, we need to see whether it's Britt or myself who are going into the jungle with Arma Celebrity.
Speaker 1: Hey, so what's happening is there is a boxing studio brought in by the Channel ten the Armys Celebrity Get Me out of Here team.
Speaker 3: It's got a wild animal inside, something.
Speaker 1: From the athlete rattling around. There are five stars inside the box. You, guys, Britt and Laura have to reach inside this box live on air and pull out as many stars as you can.
Speaker 3: Laura failed miserably, to.
Speaker 2: Be honest, They're so hard to find and the thing in there is movie.
Speaker 3: She pulled out one star.
Speaker 1: If you missed it, Rob, you and Julia, you tell Laura when to start in the timer will begin.
Speaker 4: Ready for a countdown, three, two, one.
Speaker 6: Good luck gently, gently, gently breathe through it through.
Speaker 1: Ya's got that terrible Okay, Britt, Now it's your turn. If you get more than one star, you will be flown to South Africa in the jungle and into the Armys Celebrity Get Me out of Here camp. Let's let's slide the box over to brit Rob. You pass it over to.
Speaker 2: Brit Oh my god, I'm so nervous me one question, Ken, is whatever is in there bite me?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on? Can we all just pick quiet for one second? Everyone quiet?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's the animal. Can you hear the box?
Speaker 4: You can hear something moving, something in that box outside the box.
Speaker 3: Think you've aggravated it, Laura.
Speaker 4: It's moving more than.
Speaker 3: What did you do with your hands?
Speaker 2: Didn't do anything.
Speaker 5: It could be my dog Kenny. It's exactly how he sounds when he's trying to spoon me late at night.
Speaker 2: I also could bite you, though, if you can start feeling around not knowing where you're.
Speaker 4: That's not ideal.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, this is taking me in a very bad direction. You have control of the timer.
Speaker 4: You can be everything that's really angry. Are you ready, Laura made it angry? Okay, you have thirty seconds and time starts now. Two stars. That's all we're going to to.
Speaker 5: Does it smell Brittany up close?
Speaker 4: Just just go past the twenty second, twenty second second?
Speaker 1: One more.
Speaker 4: You've got this. You've got this.
Speaker 3: You don't have briger It no brit.
Speaker 5: Second seconds by any other name.
Speaker 3: That's time. You did it. That's too sad.
Speaker 4: You are coming to the bread going to jog.
Speaker 3: Can I see what's in there?
Speaker 5: I don't know, I think so, Yes, absolutely, I don't know where am I?
Speaker 3: What are you?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: I don't know how you survived? Flora, No, don't it was moving.
Speaker 1: And also, I hate to break it to you, but under the desk, I wasn't touching my had their controller.
Speaker 2: But it's covered in feathers and it's covered in animal stuff.
Speaker 3: Hold on, make you cares about that, Julia and Rob What does that mean?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: That means now that Brittany Harcley, you ma'am, are on your way to I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here twenty twenty?
Speaker 3: Did you bring a larious shot one?
Speaker 4: Ready? Yeap?
Speaker 3: What does that mean for us for the next few weeks? Just to pick up with Laura? When am I actually going here? This is really serious. Pack your bags. We're going like now, we're I look after Delilah, my dog Mitch. Yeah, we love animals. This is my crazy life. I'm like, everything's fine. Are you ready for this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: This is going to be amazing.
Speaker 3: I am not ready for this. What I am going to say is you guys owe me one. So I'm going to wait. Do they owe you?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I feel like I've been set up for failure.
Speaker 3: Britty's actually lost for words, and this never happens. I've never lost for it. Scared, I'm shaking.
Speaker 5: Look at my hands, just the unknown, that adrenaline.
Speaker 2: That's really petrifying. Toy car that was in the box, Producer Grace, this is legit.
Speaker 3: Britt is going with the team. Okay, well, thanks by guys. The next time we see you, it'll be in Africa getting thrown out of a plane or something.
Speaker 4: Do you know what.
Speaker 3: I love a challenge. Let's do it. I'm pumped. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess it were premierees. This is twenty twenty fourth, this Sunday on Channel ten. I'm just to get me out of here with our very own Brittany hop.
Speaker 3: We're so excited for you. We can't wait. You're gonna win it. Thanks for coming in guys. We'll see you one in Africa.
Speaker 6: Robert.
Speaker 2: We're so stoked you as well. It's gonna be so excited.
Speaker 3: See you guys tomorrow. By Britt. We will can vote for me af