Speaker 1: Now, I love love.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of love. It doesn't now, I have no doubt. Almost everyone in the car listening right now, wherever you are, have heard of the five love languages, the love languages in a relationship them. They came from an author, Gary Chapman. He had this best seller called The Five Love Languages.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't have thought.
Speaker 2: It was groundbreaking, but still to this day, it's what people people live by relationship. People in relationship, you talk about it, You figure out each other's love language to ensure you have.
Speaker 1: The strongest, best relationship you can have.
Speaker 3: It's all about like how you receive and show love, right, Like, there are different ways how you might want to want to receive that love and how you might be showing it to your partner.
Speaker 1: That's what's important to you.
Speaker 2: So I'm talking things like quality time, words of affirmation. We've got gifts, you've got physical touch. So it's how you thrive in a relationship and what means the most to you. Yeah, So these love languages has been translated to the workplace to ensure that you're getting the most out of your relationships at work. So it is words of affirmation, which is like praise, quality time, tangible gifts, appropriate physical touch. Physical touch like a high five, I don't know, I want to know what it is, like a like a fist pump, maybe likes up.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: And then of course there's acts of service, you know, like maybe pitching in if you're on a deadline, or like project helping someone out running an errand like quality time.
Speaker 3: Though in a workplace, is this like going for like after work drinks or something and spend time with your colleagues that you're going to feel.
Speaker 1: That you're team building activities and stuff like that. Yeah, hold on because here at the Pickup, right, we all work together.
Speaker 4: The three of us do our show live every afternoon, but then we also have our executive producer, producer Tony.
Speaker 2: You spend the most time with Mitch, Laura and myself out of anyone in existence. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Essentially, my job is to manager guys ggos, which is a big job.
Speaker 2: Like it's a big job to manage the three of us from the outskirts. Have you noticed any specific love languages from the three of.
Speaker 4: Us them every day with the three of you, each of you have very specific love languages.
Speaker 3: You make us sound like children, like you have to panda to us just like little babies.
Speaker 1: She does, she does, she fits. I mean, Fritz, what's Brits? Do Brits love language? It?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's funny how we talked about, like, you know, appropriate physical charge.
Speaker 1: You love inappropriate physical touch.
Speaker 4: You love. You love massages and cuddles like if I know if your sense, if I send you a little bit off, I'll go over and be like, h I just gonna cuddle odly in on your head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like to be close.
Speaker 2: That is true, like a little there's nothing better and more comforting than when you're not feeling well. And you know those like you get big circular backrubs. Do you know how someone rubs your back like that? That's so calm. We host a radio show. You're not a sick child. You don't need a lemonade.
Speaker 1: I still get down sometimes you do, Okay, all right, So that's britt touch.
Speaker 4: And then laws yours is actually kind of like it's like tangible gifts.
Speaker 1: Now I say that, but it's actually just you love a role. This is true. I don't actually like gifts at all, but I like food aft. I wish you could just see before during the songs.
Speaker 4: Laura has a box of shapes chicken crempies and she was licking this flavor off.
Speaker 1: In the song I gave her You're so good at your job, Tony's like, we need a great fishing show today. Like, hell, let's be real.
Speaker 3: They're very Moorish and if you give someone a chicken crempy, they're gonna have to keep on snacking.
Speaker 4: There's no more.
Speaker 1: Because I think I know what yours is kind of like.
Speaker 4: Words of atformation, but it's actually I don't use words with you. If I sense your down, I just need a big laugh at one of your jokes.
Speaker 1: Yes, he needs to be a big laugh. I did we laugh crying. I shed a tear in some stuff. They're fake tears. You're putting eye drops in mit, you know what actually like because we all love it.
Speaker 2: I think we all do that if we know, especially because this year you've gone through a breakup, If we know you're in a down mood, we quickly say it, and then you walk.
Speaker 1: In the door and you're like, hey, guys, we're like that.
Speaker 3: We don't, Mitch, It's all authentic, only the real deal here.
Speaker 1: I thought this was a real friendship we all have it is That's what a real friend would do. They would fake laugh at you, don't.
Speaker 2: Team.
Speaker 3: I also feel like we're just using this now to manipulate each other to get the best working environment possible.
Speaker 1: You can use it in your own workplace.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I think we need to put a disclaimer on about my touch level at work.
Speaker 1: But besides that, anyway, bosses are listening to anyone. Let us keep our jobs.