Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian no Common Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Ask you this morning where the unusual thing got stolen? Jason Kelly, Good morning, Christian. I want to falling out of my flatmates who were a couple and I asked him to move out.
Speaker 3: When they left, they stole all of my tea spoons. This petty stole is just the best. What's the story that Perry had?
Speaker 4: Perry's ex girlfriend when she left, he didn't realize for a until years later that she stole one half of a bunch of pairs of socks.
Speaker 3: It's he kept finding.
Speaker 4: He kept finding one sock and not being out of fund and replacement to it. And then when they made up and amicable years later, she said that she stole ten socks.
Speaker 2: All right, So when unusual things have got stolen? On nine four one four one o four three, Good morning, Dave.
Speaker 3: Here you go on guys, We're good Dave. So what got stolen?
Speaker 4: I did a job where I replaced four doors they had doggy doors in him, went out to shop, went out to a shopping center and I was get some lunch and come back and taking from the top of the.
Speaker 3: Trailer just in that broad daylight, in broad daylight.
Speaker 4: Four four doors with two of them had holes in them, like massive holes in them.
Speaker 2: We came back and found the straps on the floor and the doors gone.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. Someone just drives by and go quickly, let's just take them. It's the big one. Come on, Danny Ocean Dave. Thank you very much. She called my have a good day guys. Grant, good morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 3: There you go. I'm good man. I hope you're well Grant. And what got stolen?
Speaker 1: Oh? Nothing?
Speaker 2: A rover you know, someone breaking the cart some side one and ye, they stole the gearstick bob and one head riss cover.
Speaker 3: Again what are you doing with that? Why? Bother?
Speaker 4: I know he is more distinctive.
Speaker 1: Need to sing to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Grant, thank you very much. She called it's got to Sharon. Now, good morning Sharon. Hi Christian, how I'm going to welcome to the shown Sharon? And what got stolen?
Speaker 1: Well, it didn't happen to me. It happened to my friends. They were staying up at I think it's the Blue Dolphin Caravan Park in Yamba and they had won the meat ruffle the night before at the hour of sol and they decided to make a curry in their slow cooker and let it cook through the night in their annex outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lovely.
Speaker 1: And they came out in the morning and it was gone, the whole thing, the.
Speaker 2: Slow cooker, the curry mystery, the Blue Dolphin caravan park.
Speaker 4: That's why people want to be anonymous when they win a big, big prize like the lottery in case they get wrong. But the meat, like the meat ruffe, people know that they've got that meat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's too public, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the next time we did the big home drawer be for a big four million meat prize, four million.
Speaker 3: Dollars worth of meat.
Speaker 2: Sharon, that's a great one. Thank you very much and come have a good day, christ to see you. Bye bye now, Vanessa, Hi going, I'm good Vanessa.
Speaker 3: What got stolen?
Speaker 1: A duran duran to sit tight and a can of hairspray.
Speaker 3: This is an eighties crime, Simon Lamon. Yes, you're looking for someone with big high hair. Simon Lamon look alike. Look at the culprit. Vanessa. Thank you very much. You call Keith is coming. The weird unusual things have got stolen.
Speaker 4: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast,