Speaker 1: Laura and come on in.
Speaker 2: There we go. Hollow Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Hello everybody.
Speaker 4: I would say happy Tuesday, but it's not because I have been dealing with poop and vomit. Now, before you say you don't have kids, no, why don't have kids? But I have a dog with a very sick stomach. Ten minutes before I had to go out, Delilah chat explosive diarrhea everywhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then she vomited and then she rolled in it.
Speaker 3: It's just like a real child.
Speaker 4: It was literally like, I'm like, you could not do more to ruin my life right now.
Speaker 6: So she was obviously sick, and she just needed to code herself in it so that you really understood the magnitude of her illness.
Speaker 4: I didn't tell her to a face that she's ruining my life, because she's not ruined my life, she's ruined that moment. I just literally picked her. I took her outside, and I just hosed that thing down her out. Yeah, host it was everywhere, And I imagine that's what happens when a child, like a small child, is sick.
Speaker 6: Now, do There's nothing worse than when your kid's sick and they've slept, But then they've had a blowout and it's just up the back in the car on the walls.
Speaker 2: I've been there saying, baby.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you just want to throw everything out and the baby.
Speaker 5: But she's like, that's a Saturday night, very standard.
Speaker 2: You don't smell bad, but you actually smell nice.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that because I literally codd myself in perfume.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, guys, I speaking about what's happening at home. Luckily, Matt hasn't quite entered to the phase of life where he's defecating himself, but he has entered. My husband has entered the old man era. He started doing something which he denies, but he's doing it.
Speaker 2: Oh you're kidding, and he is old as it turned you off? Do you think or has it got your going?
Speaker 6: It does not get anything going. It is keeping me up at night. But I'm way and not in a good way.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, that's on the way. Plus Amy Shark, fresh off the back of a LOGI win on the weekend. We'll be joining us on the show and Taylor.
Speaker 2: Swift tickets du every day this week.
Speaker 6: Taylor Stift is not joining us on the show, but we do have a roll of tickets to give away.
Speaker 1: Amy Shark will be here, but Taylor Swift tickets are yours to win. Coming up an entire row at the Era's World Tour very soon. Here at the pickup or thanks to Chemists Warehouse heading today Great Savings every Day.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Tuesday. It is the pickup.
Speaker 1: Britt, Laura and Mitch Tuesday Afternoon are rushing to chemist ware House today for half price off the Nature's Way vitamins are yummy those ones. It excludes box sizes Chemist ware House, Great Savings every Day.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 3: I have a bone to pick with who is always a bone.
Speaker 6: Beautiful husband who I love and adore, but he started doing something very annoying. And we are six years into this relationship. I like sleeping in the same bed as him, but I don't know if I can continue to do it. My husband has turned into a snorer.
Speaker 2: How do you just turn into a store?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it just happen and over and I recorded this.
Speaker 6: He's playing one of those little kid like boo or you're at a party, those little blower things.
Speaker 4: It's like someone playing the trombone, but that's also falling asleep at the same time.
Speaker 3: It starts off there. It starts off as ah, and then he goes.
Speaker 2: I know he could have severe sleep at me. You need to this could be a god.
Speaker 6: He sleeps on his stomach, he sleeps on his back, he sleeps on his side. It makes no difference. I wake him up all throughout the night number honey, rollover, honey, rollover. But now we've started arguing in the night time because he'll be snoring and I'll say, baby, you're snoring, can you roll over? And he'll go like you are up three in the morning to tell you to roll over because you're not snoring.
Speaker 2: To give the man a braain.
Speaker 6: Okay, I have evidence now, and I want to prove to him that he has turned into a snore and he needs to do something about it.
Speaker 3: I think we should get him on.
Speaker 5: You're going to confront here, We.
Speaker 2: Have him here.
Speaker 9: How don't you start?
Speaker 3: Don't you start? Can you just play that again?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Of course, says four am last night. Everyone sounds like it's.
Speaker 2: Coming out of both ends to.
Speaker 5: Be I think it is, which is quite talented.
Speaker 2: Madie. What's your take on this?
Speaker 9: Well, firstly, that's not me, that's just ametry. I want evidence that's actually me. I feel like she's taken that from somewhere else. But the reason why I think it's not me is because there have been occasions, okay occasions where I'm not even asleep. I've literally gone and Laura's woken up and hit me and said, you're snoring. It's like it's like you go, hey, Matt, you're on my side of the bed.
Speaker 10: No I'm not. I'm literally I've let you five millimeters from my end of the bed. Or you say you stole all the blanket.
Speaker 6: Enough, you really think I've thrown some accusations at I just want to point out you do this even when you're in light sleep. So I could have woken you up from snoring and you'll roll over on your side.
Speaker 3: And within thirty seconds you're snoring. You're not even asleep and you're snoring.
Speaker 8: You do it all the time.
Speaker 4: What do you want from this, Laura? As the court of the pick up, you've confronted that on it. What's your What do you want from there?
Speaker 2: What do you need?
Speaker 3: Especially? I want him to take accountability. I want him to acknowledge that that's him.
Speaker 2: And horrible Matt.
Speaker 1: We have the audio, I have seen the footage it is you. Where do you stand with that?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 1: Now being faced with the facts that I completely out of this. I'm not involved, but I have seen the footage and it is you. You look great while you sleep. By the way, what do you say I mean?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 10: We've had a good run. We've been together for a while now, married for most of a year, together for seven Laura, is this are we? I guess it's no coming back and we done, Paul, Laura, I think.
Speaker 6: We can stay together. But if you continue snoring, you might have to sleep in the kids bedroom.
Speaker 9: Okay, fair, fair, good, Okay, great the breakup I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Or maybe you could get one of those nose snoring.
Speaker 5: Plugs just put hey, you just put a peg on.
Speaker 6: Just we can get some little different apparatuses. You can try them first before we take drastic measures like divorce.
Speaker 10: Look, I'll be honest, I rather divorce.
Speaker 5: Okay, Hey, here, first, take that headline.
Speaker 2: That's the key to a healthy relationship. Escalator. You got to know when to call everybody. I am back on the market's thank you, Matt.
Speaker 1: You need to go to a sleep specialist asap. If you want a full row of tickets to see Taylor at the Era's World Tour.
Speaker 2: We got them for your coming.
Speaker 1: Up straight after this on the Pickup Hates the Pickup Tuesday Afternoon, Britt, Laura May and Chad in the Chemist ware House Today Great savings every day.
Speaker 5: You guys know him like a crazy dog lover.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I I cannot get enough of the mastery dogs will to the child like I froth it.
Speaker 5: But even this is too far. There is a man by the name of Toko. He's anonymous, no one actually knows who he is. Huge YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: He spent twenty thousand dollars of his hard earned cash to become a dog.
Speaker 5: Well what do you that's the news article?
Speaker 4: Bear with means surgically No, So he's spent it on like a really realistic dog suit. Okay, this, this guy, Toko, has spent his whole life dreaming.
Speaker 5: He's an adult dreaming.
Speaker 4: Of becoming a dog and living like a dog, and like being like a dog.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna pull this up on the screen.
Speaker 4: This is I mean, twenty thousand dollars, it's so realistic.
Speaker 3: God, Look, he picks so uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: So he picked a rough collie, which is also known as a Lassie. As you can see, it looks like the Lassi's on steroids because it is a giant man in a suit on or four.
Speaker 5: So it looks like the Lassie's taken one to.
Speaker 2: Me, Lassy. But it's got the hips of a fully grown man.
Speaker 1: And this is the broadest dog I've ever seen, Fair Lassie.
Speaker 5: So bear with me, Bear with me, Bear Lassie with me. He's got a YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: No one knows who he is because he says people won't understand, which I don't think they do.
Speaker 5: But it's his hobby.
Speaker 4: His pastime is the second he is not at work, he'll dress up as this dog. He won't speak, and he'll embrace the dog. He'll walk around. He'll perform for trick like tricks for food. He's finally started to go outside, so he'll be walked on a leash down the street and like sit and wait for people to pet him and other dogs to sniff him. He sniffs other dogs without no, I'm not kidding. He's a dog. And he's like, I can't let people know. I don't want he says, quote, I don't want my hobbies to be known, especially the people I work with, because they think it's weird that I want to be a dog. It's the same reason I can't show my real face.
Speaker 5: My friends and family seem very surprised to learn that I became an animal. No shit, it's pretty shocking.
Speaker 6: I would not typically want to yuck someone else's young. Like, if this is how you want to spend your life, that's okay, But that looks really uncomfortable to me. Like he's crawling around on all fours in a dog outfit. Who is this woman that's with him? Like, surely there's people who know who this guy's my question.
Speaker 1: So there's a photo of this woman walking him. Is that his partner that has to walk him? Does he pay a dog walker?
Speaker 4: I can't confirm who the woman is, but she was walking him on a leash, so I'm assuming it's some sort of All these.
Speaker 2: Quotes that you got, did you have to translate them from bart.
Speaker 3: Lucky?
Speaker 4: I know that Delilah's taught me a lot, so I have done the translation. But there's like he rents out homes specifically for the dog he gets in the Hammick Doggie Hammick, and he won't he's really taking this serious.
Speaker 6: So I just feel so betrayed, like as a human betrayed, Well, I will because imagine being in a dog park and walking up to a big bear lassie and being like, who's our good boy, and it's not okay. I would feel so violated that I have just pat this man who's hiding it a lassie out.
Speaker 2: Imagine just picking up his human kid. It's not even a dog.
Speaker 3: I am unsubscribing from people right now. This is not a cat.
Speaker 1: The giveaway right, no one knows I'm a dog a human. Well, there's a human pooful of corn behind.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you want to check it out.
Speaker 4: His YouTube is actually named I Want to be an Animal, and you guys can see for yourself, and it's it's a whole.
Speaker 1: Actually, if anyone listening has once has aspirations, I don't even know how to say this. Sorry, all my using radio to become an animal.
Speaker 3: Who's aspired to be an animal.
Speaker 2: Maybe a sugar glider or a possible hope.
Speaker 5: Please don't try sugar glide, it's a monkey.
Speaker 1: Just DMS at the pickup and we'll get you on the show. Speaking of people that want to be animals, Amy Shark.
Speaker 2: She's an actual human. She may sound like she's an animal, but she's not.
Speaker 1: She won a Logi over the weekend and performed a couple of malfunctions too for her performance, so we'll ask her.
Speaker 3: I think it's true professional she just kept on going on.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll find out what really went down when she joins us next here at the pickup. It is the pick Up Jusay, av, Britt, Laura and Mitch here rushing to chemist where House today for half price off the Nature's Way Vitamin's range. It excludes both sizes chemist Whare House Great savings every day now a song that we're playing all the time here on the show. And also you would have seen live at the Logis over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Good Amy Shark.
Speaker 1: Amy Shark, Can I shower at yours? She won the Bloody Logi, she performed live. She's here with us now, hallow a mad Hello.
Speaker 11: Welcome, huge, congrats, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was you were so shocked.
Speaker 6: It was so unexpected, like best new Talent, the win there for idle.
Speaker 3: What was going through your head because you were very underwormed.
Speaker 2: Why do I play the speech quickly? Then we'll see what I am.
Speaker 1: Actually, this was the moment that Amy was missing, by the way, randomly backstage, Amie, we couldn't find you. But this is the moment she won the LOGI.
Speaker 12: The Logi, the Grand Kennedy Award goes to Amy Shark.
Speaker 3: Where is Amy?
Speaker 11: Am?
Speaker 8: Okay, this is.
Speaker 11: This is I don't have anything prepared because there was so many incredible actors in that and I mean, utter disbelief right now, But okay, I need to think, thank you Channel seven, and thank you and Australian Idol for this insane opportunity and for believing in me, because I didn't think I was ready for this opportunity of so sweet but why why was it so unexpected?
Speaker 3: Surely you thought you were in with theirs, I mean, but I picked you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh really, I know.
Speaker 8: And you know what, I guess.
Speaker 7: I'm used to like the Arias, which, like I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this, but over the years they've been a little loose lipped, and like this one is like no one, no one gave me any heads up, and because there was such great actresses and such such good talent in it, I'm just a newbie and I kind of forget that you can even be up for a LOGI for being just a personality, you know, like I just did not even for a second think that I was in I was just stoked.
Speaker 8: To be nominated and that that was cool. And then that was it. That was that.
Speaker 7: I just was focusing on the performance and then I was just gonna, you.
Speaker 8: Know, smoke bomb and go and go and have some drink somewhere. And then that happened. So it just threw me.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, speaking of the performance, you performed your new hit, Can I share it yours? It was so good, but there seemed like there was a little technical issue something happened, and you were like cover that up. Well, in the middle of the performance, what happened Something my.
Speaker 8: Whole entire like pack sort of fell off.
Speaker 7: So I lost all like signaling and all my click tracks. So and it's really important, like to have a click in your head so you're in time, you know. So so I lost all that and then I was like, oh, maybe I'll just listen to the room sound and just try and do it like that. But then I knew I had this break coming with that freaking dance, So I'm like, I need to be in time, So I quickly picked it up and I put and I plugged it back in and put it in my pocket just in time. And I was so I was I was so impressed by myself you even announced it.
Speaker 8: Wow, what a safety you're not.
Speaker 4: I mean, do you not have a moment where you wanted to throw on a dell where you're like, holy shit, I.
Speaker 5: Want to start this again.
Speaker 4: Stop the music's because I feel like you're in a position, especially now you want a LOGI you're in a position.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 8: Like I think I went into like survival mode.
Speaker 7: It's only happened a few times in my life where you kind of almost perform better when something goes wrong, because it's almost like if save a footy player drops the ball, they're gonna like try and like make up for the rest of the game. Like I was like, Okay, I saved it, I got it back, and now let's just like totally.
Speaker 8: End this really well, let's go ham I almost get off on it. It was just horrible.
Speaker 4: You won the New Talent for your work on Idle, obviously, and you work alongside meging trainer.
Speaker 5: Are you guys real life besties? Do you text each other?
Speaker 4: Because I always wonder from the audience perspective if these friendships are real, because I'm really rooting for you too.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, it's funny because like I don't really have like I don't really have a click.
Speaker 8: I kind of am a bit of a lone ranger.
Speaker 7: But she's so like, she's so infectious, and she didn't let me have any walls up.
Speaker 8: So she like, I don't really speak to people.
Speaker 7: On the phone, but she will call me relentlessly and she's a facetimer and for some reason I answer her.
Speaker 8: And now we've got.
Speaker 7: This thing where we've just got a million voice notes going back and forth, and it's so fun like she just cracks me up.
Speaker 6: Your speech, your acceptance speech, you thanks your manager, you said, I know, I want to thank my manager, Shane Billings. I didn't realize on the night that that's actually your partner, does he not? After the acceptance speech, turn around and say, baby, I'm also your husband.
Speaker 7: Hello, We've got to separate it, okay, right to tell people that I slipped my way to the top, though.
Speaker 2: What you guys do. Congrats Amy on the log you invert.
Speaker 8: Thank you guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Let's get out of here. We're done.
Speaker 1: If you want to podcast to show, search to pick up on iHeartRadio and when cold and flu strikes, Demison gets it done. Always follow the directions for you.
Speaker 5: Will and Woody, they're going to be driving your home.
Speaker 2: What's on the show? Boys?
Speaker 12: Only four rows of Taylor Swift tickets left to get away here on Will and Woody, another one goes today. Plus Woods trying to prove for the sake of his integrity, for his daughter, for his reputation, that he is not a dorky dad.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm going to prove it wholeheartedly, without a shadow of doubt today on the show by doing something so supremely cool.
Speaker 5: The bloody world temperature are going to go, oh wow, that was bad.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'll think of another better line when the show starts in.
Speaker 3: Fun sounds like a good one. That is it from us. Have a good afternoon, everyone,