Speaker 1: Just posted a couple of matches.
Speaker 2: Are you delese yourself for the rude shocks of young adults?
Speaker 3: Did you know this? And Apple has the same caffeine as a four one shot coffee?
Speaker 1: Bullshit? He's serious? Yeah, I'm in a good God. Now, what is it that says there is no caffeine in our house? He is Michuli and mitchual coups ill. Are you?
Speaker 3: How are you back in our home studio?
Speaker 1: Back in our main digs?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: How good?
Speaker 3: Not home studio, because we do have a home studio. We're back in the Pepsi Palace, the Pepsi Palace. I'm lucky that I made it here. Frankly, why what's wrong?
Speaker 1: Because I nearly rear rendered someone's fucking cart on the way in traffic. Really, I was distracted because did you know this? I lost my car keys, right, and then I found a spare key. But when you use a different key to open car, all your radio presepts and shit have gone.
Speaker 3: Oh I did not know that.
Speaker 1: I think it's designed for Like, if it's a husband and wife, let's say they've got their own key. Depending on who opens the car, it's got all their preferences there my husband and husband as well works Yeah why did I say husband and one?
Speaker 3: I don't know that panda to the heterosexuals, but yeah.
Speaker 1: And so I had to use a spare key. And so I'm like fiddling around with the radio trying to put on my precepts back in as I was driving. And thank God for that emergency braking thing on my car.
Speaker 3: You've got the Oh my god, it saved your life?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: Don't you hate now?
Speaker 1: I looked up in time I would have been able to break. But yeah, it was helpful having the emergency brake.
Speaker 3: I've got a full raw dog car. My car has no safety features. It's got air bags and that's it. So what yours has sens is that sensores of a cars in front of you and you're going too fast, it'll stop for.
Speaker 1: You, yes, but it sometimes fucks up where if I'm driving up a hill, yeah, it goes from flat to upper steep hill, It'll think the hill is a car and just sland the brakes on because it can see something in front of it.
Speaker 3: Cars are too smart. Is it just me on the fly or do we need to just make cars a little dumber?
Speaker 1: Yes? I agree because I have to argue with my car if I'm merging lanes, oh my god, if it tries to pull me back into line, it's got that lane.
Speaker 3: It's this thing I argue with my smart TV. It's so smart. It's like, Hi, Mitch, we suggest you watch Seinfeld. I'm like, I come to my TV knowing what I want to watch. I don't go to a TV going what do I want to I know what I'm watching. It's destination viewing. I go on the streaming. I don't want you to suggest shows for me.
Speaker 1: They never they never get it right. They're like, oh, well, because you enjoyed this, you might enjoy that. Nah, way off.
Speaker 3: It's always such a long bow. Yes, make things dumber, I say.
Speaker 1: I'm all for that. Like the trains and shit, remember.
Speaker 3: I remember that. You know what I actually thought to myself, I'm going to go on a train and a bus. I'm going to hear this and I haven't done it. I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 1: I don't know when the change is coming to effect, because I was on the train the other day and they definitely said a light oh really yep, and they said terminates.
Speaker 3: That video went pretty viral and everyone was saying, well, you know, English is in everyone's first language, and they're big English.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm in favor of dumbing down public transport. Yeah yeah, yeah, I don't know why they were making out like we were making fun of them.
Speaker 3: They were a bit, weren't they. It wasn't our choice, guys, We're just reading the news exactly. We're just journalists at the end of the day, it's all we are.
Speaker 1: Mitchell speaking of journalists is our third wheel prize keeper Jenna, Welcome back by Jenna. Where the fuck have you been.
Speaker 2: Teaching young people?
Speaker 1: How did that guy?
Speaker 2: It went actually really well, like they were they loved me.
Speaker 3: If you missed it last week, Jenna was absent because she was teaching the youth of Australia. Was it media? What are you teaching them?
Speaker 2: Radio?
Speaker 1: There was a school excursion to the radio station and Jenna was presenting and I was like, I can't picture it. I thought she'd get stage fright. But with a panel thing, so that makes sense.
Speaker 4: And there were so many podcast questions and I was the only one on that panel who got bespoke questions directed just at me.
Speaker 3: So let's just do a demoment. Why don't we both bring a question? Make sure we see how general answers.
Speaker 1: I asked you, Actually, what was one of the questions you were asked? Because I'm more interested in what your fucking answer was. You would have been pulling shit out of your ass.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, how did I get started in radio? You were brought up?
Speaker 1: Oh good, because I was going to say, hmm, I'm the one that said to you.
Speaker 3: Grew to her at the beginning of the career measure.
Speaker 4: I said, Mitchell Coombs, he's a TikToker, and all of them were like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I put her forward for a job that was going here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you Did you get the three thousand dollars referral fee?
Speaker 1: I did? Actually? Did you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: They give you cash if you refer someone, which is actually did.
Speaker 4: We Yeah you did, because it's only if you stay for like over a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't fucking go anywhere, Jenna, I'm poor. I need the bonus.
Speaker 3: Did you give you the money?
Speaker 4: I was supposed to, but they changed the rules by the time.
Speaker 1: I think we ended up splitting it. Did we?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: It was yours?
Speaker 1: Oh? Did I not give you half?
Speaker 2: I didn't want half.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so nice.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: Did I get brought up No by any of the students.
Speaker 3: No, none of them.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what they found hilarious. You refer to yourself as a couple of mitches and they're like, Jenna, did you say bitches?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, oh, like bitch, yeah, and I'm like, no, mitches because that was kind of the point.
Speaker 2: They thought that was the funniest thing.
Speaker 3: How old were these people?
Speaker 2: Fifteen?
Speaker 3: Okay, that checks out. That's our key demo. That'sum sixteen years old. They were all like, kudos to you, Jenna.
Speaker 1: Time, Jenna, I've actually got a bane to pick with you while we're at it. So Mitch and how she very rarely agrees to social outings. Everything I invited to she doesn't come. The excuse is get lamer and lamer every time. So I'm away this weekend in Melbourne, and guess who Sean is hanging out with one on one Jenna, your hanging is Sean.
Speaker 2: Sunday afternoon's gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: We're just grabbing coffee. You're not going to a cafe.
Speaker 1: And they're not even waiting until I'm back in Sydney.
Speaker 3: You didn't think to invite me?
Speaker 2: What do you want to come?
Speaker 3: Well, it seems a bit weird.
Speaker 2: It's so random.
Speaker 1: Right when Sean told me, I was like, what you're getting Jenna out of the house. You've agreed socializing you, but not me.
Speaker 3: Although Sean and Jenn have a very similar energy, I can see how it works.
Speaker 1: Oh, he froths Jenna.
Speaker 3: Sean. Yeah, you both you both know when to court quits early into a night, you both happily.
Speaker 1: Well, no he doesn't. Actually he's going to get Jenna smashed.
Speaker 3: Or so where are you going?
Speaker 2: I don't know yet, don't know yet.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about this, Mitchell?
Speaker 1: Well, I was just a bit surprised. I was like, what the fuck? She never agrees to plans with me.
Speaker 4: But as soon as I saw the message from Sean, I was like, I have to see Sean.
Speaker 1: What did he say?
Speaker 3: Hey, while the cat's away, the dog will play, mice will play.
Speaker 1: Can you believe it? Behind my back? My boyfriend and my friend Shells never reached.
Speaker 3: Out to me.
Speaker 2: But he just likes me better well clearly, and I like him better.
Speaker 1: Than either of us than anyone on earth.
Speaker 2: Anyone.
Speaker 1: I said to Sean, just hypothetically, if I was in town, would I have been invited?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And he goes, oh, yes, of course that goes without saying. I was like, no, it does and it needs to be seen.
Speaker 3: I would have been upset if the three of you hung out without inviting me, because then that's like that you.
Speaker 1: Just like the thrill of rejecting the invite.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't even have rejected Sundays in my chill day.
Speaker 2: Would you like to come with?
Speaker 3: That's all the fucking Spice girls bar baby Spice being invited to.
Speaker 1: Didn't that happened? Didn't that happen?
Speaker 3: They did the world too without Victoria denied.
Speaker 1: I don't want to No, I don't want to be the Victoria of this podcast. I'm the melb. What does that mean? The sassy one, the one we will say yes to any gig? Yeah, make up lies you one that to complete and underlie everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jenna would be baby. I've always loved that for sure. And Mitchell is sporty, junkie. Spicy theory is excuse the line of like, girl boy, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Very fit, very lean? You might spot it with a kneel in her arm in the garden.
Speaker 3: Correct, that's us to a tea. All right, well it was your first time was sitting. That's a great Tajim in a nutshell. We start every episode within this is just me, something we hate, notice or appreciate. I got the autom mixed up, but still stands.
Speaker 1: You put it on.
Speaker 3: Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know mitch'es.
Speaker 1: That's how it works. It's very easy. Who wants to kick things off today?
Speaker 3: I can mine is I'm really sare today because of my agem do?
Speaker 1: I want to know?
Speaker 3: No, mind out of a gutter. I'm not a sexual vulgar person. Why is that so funny the way.
Speaker 1: You put it back on me? Because I just assumed you were going to be talking about something sexial later, but it's not.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to pull back, pull what back?
Speaker 1: It's not sexual.
Speaker 3: My boyfriend and his parents all listen to this show now, and I need utter respect for them.
Speaker 1: Since when as of now, Well, because this mat that comes out of your mouth.
Speaker 3: I was in a different period of my life, had never been single. I was trapped like you.
Speaker 1: Much as of last week. This is not something that you've vanished a while ago.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's ever, but I'm trying to pull back. Okay, interesting, and I want you to akin to the hidden girl. If I'm too sexual, I'll happily pay some sort of Oh.
Speaker 1: Now, we're charging for every time you say something vulgar.
Speaker 3: Well, every time I say something disgusting, I'll put excuse a dollar in the air. I'm talking if I go, I don't know anal Excuse me?
Speaker 1: So you're banning anal chat? This is interesting.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm just saying I want to be held accountable because sometimes I just sen back and I go, jesus it a bit much.
Speaker 1: It does seem to come out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: No, I have quite good control of that count.
Speaker 1: Excuse me. You're going to start telling this one? Yeah, yeah, okay, Well my agem is about one of your favorite topics of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fast food. Well not really anymore. I'm kind of nah.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say, David ridiculous, such a lie.
Speaker 3: Well, ours are real pole opposites.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you go first.
Speaker 3: I'll go first, and then and you can hit us up.
Speaker 1: Sure, let us go.
Speaker 3: Here we go, go, Bradley, Is it just me? Are you also in your pilarates era.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, i am. I've made no secret of that.
Speaker 3: You're out of your parlarties. But no, no, you both are out of it, and you also you're out of it. Yeah, you guys had your pilarates era.
Speaker 2: No, I'm in my pilates there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm still going You don't talk about it, well, because it's possible to do something without making it your whole personality. I don't talk about I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to have to write that down. I'm not across that being something people do doing.
Speaker 2: The cakes three challenge?
Speaker 1: Who the cakes three challenge? Shit, I've been doing that every day of my life.
Speaker 3: Crump every morning.
Speaker 2: Pillarti's challenge?
Speaker 3: What is it? Entail?
Speaker 2: Just doing four classes a week?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm doing two to start. Wait what yeah, I've signed I'm a polaratees boy. Oh I've done three this week and I am.
Speaker 1: Remember we did hobby Hunts and I was trying to convert you into your pilates here and you were like, nah, not for me.
Speaker 3: But if I did it too close to that, then you've got the gratification of winning. I'm still taking I needed to pull Well, you got me into bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. There is a bit of a difference because.
Speaker 3: Bar Polartis, you can explain, is when you stand at the bar, Well.
Speaker 1: That's part of it. It's very similar to a Matt Pillarti's class, but it incorporates elements of ballet with the plia's and shit, which are great for your leg strength.
Speaker 3: And you stand in front of the mirror and you've got the balls and the pads and everything.
Speaker 1: That's only a ortioned of the class. All that ballet related ship. A lot of it is just down in the Matt standard pilarates. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm doing reformer polarates you would. Yeah, it's on the bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, I went.
Speaker 3: I went into the first class with my mum and I'm paying full price. In life Polartis, is it like I think people is like at this clubs everywhere? Do you know what did you do that one? In life?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I do KX.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm a scout girl, you know, all right, so scout in life KKX. I think I've watched some porno.
Speaker 1: She goes to KKK Pilardi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, general bold choice there, mate, I'm been telling anyone of that, right, So you've been to your first class already.
Speaker 1: I've been to two classes already.
Speaker 3: I did one yesterday, and did one yesterday and did one on Tuesday, and oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 1: But I was doing the.
Speaker 3: Class and I walk in. First of all, you should have told me, Mitchell that it's all middle aged women, not always that add in life. All women, and oh my god, my key demographic. I kill in this Polarates class. Every gag lands. They love you.
Speaker 1: You're making gags in a Polaritates class. How annoying? You know me?
Speaker 3: I get one laugh and I'm rolled up. I'm like a woody toilet. They pull my string and I go.
Speaker 1: One day you'll get a laugh here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. I've been trying. And I walk in and I'm with my mum. Michelle does the class too, so it's like, yeah, mother and son and I walk in and they put you down on the bed and she sort of goes. My instructor goes, we will go slow because you've never done this before in the machine, and I said, I've done a bar class.
Speaker 1: Yeah please at hot Polarates.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: So for those who don't know, reformer Politis is the one with the bed the machine you lay down it. It's got the spring. Yeah, and you use that it's resistant, yes, correct, Yeah, it looks more intimidating than it is, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Well, there's about four sets of springs Jenna, right, they are all different colors and like green is easy, yellows, medium, reds.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Purpose, if you're depending on the exercise, I'd say, all right, two red springs for this making it heavvier, one yellow spring that makes it lighter.
Speaker 3: Correct. So she's like, you know, Mitch, if you want to go yellow, go yellow. M No, I've got muscles like I feel like I can do it. I did it. Oh boy, I was quivering. Yeah, muscles that I did not even know existed. You know what hurts today? The skin between my nostrils. When the funck was that used in pola, you.
Speaker 1: Must have been tense and not My eyebrows.
Speaker 3: Are all a muscle that he's like connecting my elbow to my groin muscle.
Speaker 1: How did I use that? They say, that's what pilarates and bar are good for. It's like targeting muscles that are very hard to reach in any other sort of exercise.
Speaker 3: That's what they said. Then a lot of the old biddies were like, you know it's good for balance when you get to sixty plus, because you know, they don't want to be fit or strong necessarily, they just want to have their muscles ready to go in case they topple over.
Speaker 1: My balance is barely improved and I've been going for over a year. That's my weakness.
Speaker 3: Well, I was going to give you the clout. I was there and we got talking and before the session, and I said, oh, you know, one of my best friends in my podcast, co host Mitchell Coombs, has done pilartis for a year in a bit and he's so toned. And someblody went, oh, I know Mitchell Combs.
Speaker 1: He looks amazing. Oh she said, she say that, Yeah she did. God love it. What's the name?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but she said she got a psychic reading from you, but a year ago.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: No, she did compliment you a shit she knows anywhere anyway, So I did the polaratees class. I was sweating my tits off, like because it was a warm room. They've got infrared lights but they weren't on. But you can do it anyway. So the end of the whole session, I thought I did really well, the instructor comes up to me. All the ladies are kind of we're all on our back. We just finished our final stretch, all on her back. She comes up to me, taps you on the shoulder and goes, you did really well, Mitch. You know, we're happy to have you in the family. I'm really excited to be She goes, just reminder, wipe down your machine. At the end of views. It gives me a sanitary wipe, like a wet deat ole wipe, puts it in my hand. I oh, that's nice. As I sit up to clean my machine, She's given no one else as sanitary wipe. Not one woman in that room has a sanitary wipe. She gives it to me.
Speaker 1: But isn't that pretty standard as far as my plate studio goes, everyone has to wipe down their equipment afterwards. Maybe everyone had already done it because they're in the routine of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know. Maybe I was down there too, I'm trying to recover.
Speaker 1: Maybe you were just that sweaty that She's like, fuck, Marona a stain.
Speaker 3: You know when someone dies in a n CIS episode and they draw their outline with chalk That's what it looked like on the black mat. It was just like a heat lamp in the Predator movies. How it's like a red outline. That's what it looks like. So I'm like, yeah, cleaning this fake nylon pad. No one else was doing it. I was mortified.
Speaker 1: The real question is had to feel the next day, because I don't reckon pilarates makes you saw that day, but when you wake up.
Speaker 3: Oh, Mitchell, I'm so sore. I'm so like I might've been joking, really really sore. It actually gave me a newfound respect for bottoms. My legs up in that air like that, pulled backward stretched.
Speaker 1: It has been helpful in that area. Have you improved? Oh yeah, good fish wants notice I have become more nimble.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Write that down for brunch.
Speaker 1: Care talking points the case it sucks the conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not joking. I had my ankle strapped up up in the air. It's like free circh deslay for Nancy sitting in front of me. She's got cataracts so she couldn't see shit, and my legs were so high up I didn't realize my hamstrings could stretch that far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, incredible, like genuinely really good. So text even you need to do parties. Let's get your friend. Mixed feelings about your Pilarates era. Oh why. On the one hand, I'm kind of taking credit for influencing you. I'm like, oh, okay, do you eventually took my recommendation? But then I'm also like, fucked, man, you have to copy everything I do? Oh cop, I knew you were going to steal my walking era and go with your dumb bitch Water hotel.
Speaker 3: It's very big as a movement.
Speaker 1: Now you've come from a pilates I've said it once, I say it again. Next up, it's going to be you're getting a fucking push bite because you're so jealous. You're so jealous and you always have been.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not darh and are you ready for my shows?
Speaker 1: I'm coming. I'm coming. Order off a Duck's pant you're listening to?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: You're listening?
Speaker 1: You're on Spotify? Don't forget to leave a five star? All right? Coming up in episode two twelve, which is coming out on Wednesday, we're doing tour back things and a mispronunciation two Injem Staples.
Speaker 3: You just go our bread and butter.
Speaker 1: I know, I love it.
Speaker 3: Kind of reminds me of the early days doing the podcast.
Speaker 1: I know, right, it is a bit like that.
Speaker 3: You broke you any students. Now we're on the top one percent at.
Speaker 1: This one's actually two in one, is it? It's a miss pronunciation on talkback radio?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: How good.
Speaker 3: I've gotten back into listening to talk back radio. When I leave my night show, like ten ten thirty at night, that's when the good shit has Oh my god, it's so unhinged. I know, it's so unhinged.
Speaker 1: Well, make sure you start writing down the time, Sam bring it in. I want to hear the unhinged shit. Okay, al right, I will. Also on Wednesday, I'm going to be revealing to you what Sewn got me for our two year anniversary.
Speaker 3: Oh and for now, let.
Speaker 1: Me just tell you this. He fucking nailed it. Oh my god, it's the best gift ever.
Speaker 3: I remember the first gift he brought you for the first year anniversary. It was like it was a song was a Lover by Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: It was like, no, that's what I did for him.
Speaker 3: I remember that was cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh two years.
Speaker 1: That's two years, can you believe? Not till June? But he's given it to me a bit early.
Speaker 3: Very sweet.
Speaker 1: You feel free to hit me with guesses about what it could be, because I'm just telling you it's the perfect gift for me.
Speaker 3: I can't think, Oh, perfect gift.
Speaker 1: It's a dream come true.
Speaker 3: But could he get zen X without a prescription? That's what I don't know if you'll be able to get it.
Speaker 1: If anything I need up has made I don't need so dopey, I don't know what the perfect gift for you would be. Like a bike seat, I've got one. I've got a seat on a.
Speaker 3: Cat scratcher for Isabella something, Oh the new updated what's the bubbly thing called soda stream?
Speaker 1: No, you're not even getting warmer. I'll just I'll tell you on Wednesday. I might start a speculation thread in the Facebook group because maybe our idiots know me so well that they know what the president.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they will. Okay, that's come up.
Speaker 1: Any guesses from you.
Speaker 2: Jenna know, I'm going to guess like a yoga mat.
Speaker 1: No, a bagg poacher, I've got one of those two.
Speaker 2: A slow cooker.
Speaker 1: No, you're not even warm. I'll tell you on Wednesday. Okay, I'll tell you, but I'm very exciting radio station. Oh my god, Sean has brought you the SCA network. He has worked, he got it.
Speaker 2: On special new owner of WS, my new boss.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Sewn you imagine that Sean purchased your regional radio station.
Speaker 1: No, not quite all closer. We're somehow that's warm of an egg poachry weirdly, Yes, that is well, it'll make sense. I reckon. Jenna's going to be jealous as fuck. That's another clue. But now I'm not giving too much away. I'll tell you a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: The Mcloud's daughter's ranch.
Speaker 1: Is that it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I got it?
Speaker 1: I say, wait, I've got it.
Speaker 3: I state the Airbnb of the McLoud daughter's range.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't have to wait till Wednesday anymore. I guess you would get you abating us. Jenna knows me so well. Oh my god, you're going to work together.
Speaker 3: There were you pulling out the ranch.
Speaker 1: Look, oh my god, Jenna, this is the card he gave me.
Speaker 3: No wait wait, why so why is he blinding the load so early? Why is he blind? Why is he giving it to you? Months out of the anniversary because we.
Speaker 1: Were organizing our accommodation quick plug. I'm doing a comedy show in Adelaide straight after Darwin, and so when we go to Adelaide, we're spending like a week there, and before we booked flights in accommodation and shit, he had to tell me this because one of the nights will be at fucking Drivers Run, the property they film Mcloud's daughters.
Speaker 3: Happy second anniversary. We're having a gorgeous trip too. And then the front picture is the.
Speaker 1: Mcloud's death falling off the gorge, which I get the joke. Historic King for the Barossa AKA drove his run. So the property where they film Mcloud's daughter's Mine and Jenna's favorite fucking show of all time from when we were kids. So they've done it up into like this gorgeous wedding venue and accommodation and stuff, and we're spending the night there.
Speaker 2: Isn't that fun?
Speaker 3: This is my love language. I don't even watch the fucking show, but i'd cry, Oh, Sean, what did you get him?
Speaker 1: I haven't got him anyth yet because it's not till June thirty. Well, he's pre planned this well, yeah, because it's happening. You had to tell me in advance. I get you because we didn't double book accommodation.
Speaker 3: You don't break that man down, you get him something real good.
Speaker 1: Of course I will. All right, Well, I don't know what the fuck we're doing on Wednesday anymore. I will make it work.
Speaker 3: Stress.
Speaker 1: He deserves boyfriend of the Year, does he not taking me to the fucking Mcloud's daughter's house. It'd be like, I don't know what's your favorite show?
Speaker 2: Thirty Rock?
Speaker 3: Yeah, going to thirty Rock.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can stay over night there, but you can sleep out the front. I'm sure it's real nice. I can't wait. I imagine being able to watch Mclouds daughters in the future and being like a fucked in that room.
Speaker 3: That was my next question. Are you going to be able to bring yourself to have sex in Mcloud's daughter's room?
Speaker 1: I mean bring myself? Well, I mean it's sacred, not really, that's it's beautiful. They've done it up now. It's way nicer than it was on the show. If you're a devout.
Speaker 3: Catholic and you finally got the Vatican, you can'd of be like I can't fuck you you think, no, not all the chefs at Master Chef trying to get on to that show. They finally get to the Master Chef sharehouse, going to root there.
Speaker 2: Okay, I get that.
Speaker 1: I don't understand your point at all. I just think it's so sacred.
Speaker 3: Do you want to ruin those memories?
Speaker 1: You just say, I've done it? Why wouldn't it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 3: Is there a famous sex scene in the show that you can create no recreate?
Speaker 1: They were all straight, so I wouldn't have thought so, oh shit, I can't believe you would surprise my guessing at gener I get you to knows me that. Well, I can't believe I started with egg poacher jealous? Anyway? Should I hit you with my as?
Speaker 3: It just mean I'm ready for it? Yes, let's go. Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Whatever happened to a good medium sized meal?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good point.
Speaker 1: Maccas still do the medium size obviously, that's my favorite. I think the fucking Macas medium cups are so fucking cute, aren't they? Really? They're my favorite.
Speaker 3: Well, I used to get a medium because I was afraid of getting a large, because it insinuated that I was a big boy.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if I could stomach a large honestly.
Speaker 3: Really, I could pump a large easily. A large drink is my favorite sized drink cause I can just get through that whole thing.
Speaker 1: I love it, Nah, but then it gets all weird with the ice at the bottom. It gets a watery because it takes me ages. But I love a fucking medium sized meal. And I feel like they're not really an option anymore. Obviously at maccas they still are. Yeah, but I haven't been a macazine forever. I'm more of a these days. I frequent like a porter, yea, a Galla red Rooster Subway. They're probably my main four players. None of them have a medium sized option. It's just regular or large, really, And there's something psychological about like medium feels like a happy middle ground.
Speaker 3: I agree, Medium also feels like kind of sexy. Medium feels like, oh, it's a bit cunty. It's oh, I'm a medium. You know, I'm not a baby. I'm not a big man who has a large. I'm a dainty little girl.
Speaker 1: And even though a regular sized chips at a Porto, for example, they're probably bigger than a medium Macus chips, but I still feel like, ah, it's the smallest option. Yes, I want the middle ground. I love a medium.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm with you. Where else can you get a medium that's a good point, Like the.
Speaker 1: Donut kingson macis decay cedy medium yeah, KFC wood Hungry Jacks too as well, Yeah, hungry jacks. But most of the ones I go to do not. I just feel like medium size is my go to in every sense, Like even if i'm buying someone. Remember the time I bought General Jumper for a birthday and I was like, oh, I think she's a small, but we'll go a medium to be safe. I fucking froth. A medium I always got it's the safest choice in everything.
Speaker 3: You've always loved mediums, the sizes, the meals, Patricia Quet, the psychics, Yes, of course the medium. Yeah, yeah, yeah, mediums. I've never been a medium boy, to be honest, Like even in size, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that's really what I wish. They'd have been lovely.
Speaker 3: Even as a child when I was born double Excel baby seed Jumper, I didn't get a meetium, but I mate, I never went meetium when I was a kid. I'd get small small, small, and I distinctly remember the jump from happy meal to like a large sized meal.
Speaker 1: Really you didn't go to medium because my graduation from happy meal was medium chicken meal.
Speaker 3: Oh mine was small quarter pound of meal. And I could never get large because my dad would get large. So in my mind, dad ate more than me. I'm the kid. I don't need as much as Dad.
Speaker 1: I would do the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'd always get a small quarter pound of meal. And my parents love them. But I was on the lemon dtox diet at twelve. My parents diet culture. So if I ever had the hide to order a medium McDonald's meal, I'd be shamed.
Speaker 1: But do you remember McDonald's trying to trick you into thinking that and McChicken meal was healthy because that has the Heart Foundation tick. It's on the fly. What the fuck up at the Heart Foundation tip?
Speaker 3: I think they're still ticking things, but it's just very hard.
Speaker 2: No, you have to pay to get it on your on your It needs to be.
Speaker 1: Quite a flex. Really, we've got the Heart Foundation tick. I'm a medium Friday at macchets. It's good for your heart.
Speaker 3: Jenner. I don't think you were a fast food kid. Your mom strikes me as someone who is completely against fast food.
Speaker 2: No know, every Friday we'd go to McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Oh the Friday take away tradition. So many families had that.
Speaker 2: Really my favorite thing after school.
Speaker 4: Straight after school we'd go to macas really and so many good.
Speaker 3: We had Thursday night kebab night. Oh yeah, because my Thursday, because it was late night shopping. Oh yeah, so all the food courts would say open late and Mum would love to go shopping. We'd go shopping after school and we'd got a Best and lesson. Right next door was Kenny's Kebabs and they had a salmonella scare and Mum was distraught that we'd all get salmonella because we lived off Kenny's Kebabs and he went to prison I think for money laundering. But killer donn a kebab, lamb and chicken. It was brilliant random thought.
Speaker 1: Going back to the clothing thing, the clothing sizes. Oh yeah, so if there was an extra medium size shirt in the same way that you've got extra small and extra large, would the extra medium shirt be bigger than a medium or smaller than a medium. Oh, it'd be bigger because large, extra large, but then extra small. To me, the image that conjures up in my brain, extra medium is like extra snug, extra tight.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're right, extra medium wouldn't be extra medium, it'd be.
Speaker 1: Then it could be. Now that you've said that, that sounds corrected as well, like extra medium, extra give extra room.
Speaker 3: Now I hear it as like extra medium, like extra medium, oh extra because medium is not big medium standards, So it's extra standard, extra medium. It's a little tighter.
Speaker 1: Because extra could go either way, couldn't.
Speaker 2: It has changed.
Speaker 1: I can't do you want to give us either?
Speaker 2: Well, you know I've just.
Speaker 1: Read Jenny, you're browsing through the rack. Yeah, extra small small? Does it go before medium or after medium?
Speaker 2: It makes sense if it's medium, then extra medium and.
Speaker 1: Then large extra large. Yeah it does. That's exactly right. It's got to go before. It's got to go before before. Yeah. So you think it's smaller than medium, Yeah I do.
Speaker 3: I still do.
Speaker 1: I can't decide. It's so it's such a mind fight.
Speaker 3: But also, who's going to fit into an extra medium shirt? Who's gonna want to admit something being an extra smalls like we get a twink being an extra large is like okay, bear Daddy, but an extra do.
Speaker 1: I can rock an extra large sometimes because I'm like an oversize number.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I can do a double excel and and I'm film real comfy, you know.
Speaker 1: But then I feel like if I got an extra medium, I would be wanting extra room, Like, oh, they actually run a bit tight, So I'll go the side up an extra medium.
Speaker 3: What if it was just a medium that had like a little zip that you'd zip down and it would give it'd give you like an extra inch, you know, so it was kind of like an extra flap that you could open.
Speaker 1: All like that thing on the suit case where you unzip it to make it just a bit more.
Speaker 5: Is just on the fly.
Speaker 1: Do we need more of those?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like an extra incher, I'd kill for that.
Speaker 1: My brain's still tripping out about this extra medium.
Speaker 3: Listen. I'm not a fucking medium, so I don't care. It doesn't bother me. I'm always at one. It's never going to be in an extra medium, whether it's smaller or topically, it's never gonna be my target demo, so I do not. Maybe it's a sock, a nice little necker chief.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude shocks of young adults food?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Who wants to hear some good news? Oh yeah, yes, so very exciting. Officially, idiots, we now have brand new merch on sale. Oh my god. And how satisfying is this? No linking bio shit. Just go to a couple of mitches dot com dot au. Yeah, that's gonna have all our new merch on it.
Speaker 3: A couple of mitches dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Before anyone fucking asks, No, no rash best yet, they'll come later. It's fucking winter, no, but they will.
Speaker 2: Sun safety important all year round.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course I agree.
Speaker 1: But I don't think anyone's going swimming now, aren't they?
Speaker 3: No, no one's going swimming now. I've got the laptop in front of me. I'm going to the website.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 3: Oh gorgeous.
Speaker 1: So here's how it's going to work. We've got a couple of different ranges of clothing items like different designs, and you can put that design on I don't know, a hoodie, a shirt, a long sleeve shirt, a crew neck, even drink bottles and shit, whatever you like.
Speaker 3: So we've got all cheeries come up with his own range. This is his baby, correct, So we're kind of again competing. We've done it before. Yeah, you had the stress ball in the original merch line.
Speaker 1: Because we were fighting over what to put on the jumpers, and then I was like, let's just fucking do both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So this year we've both come up with our own design. The jury design is I like to call the I'm with idiot range YEP, it is for our audience.
Speaker 1: The idiots.
Speaker 3: You know that classic shirt that says I'm with idiot.
Speaker 1: No, it's like I'm with stupid, and it's got an arrow pointing to the right or something so that whoever you're standing next to you're calling him stupid.
Speaker 3: Yes, well you listening are a big old idiot for listening to this show. So the shirt says I'm with idiot. The arrow points up to you.
Speaker 1: Because you're the idiot.
Speaker 2: You're the idiot.
Speaker 3: But people are going to go, oh, that's self deprecating. You go, no, no, no, it's.
Speaker 1: This idiot pride.
Speaker 3: So you can get that in a sweatshirt, you can get that in a hoodie. You can get that a long sleeve or a T shirt.
Speaker 1: There's different colors as well. My design, which chery tried to veto even though it took me quite a while to put it together. I know we can't officially call it an ear as to it design because copyright Taylor Swift, but we all know the ear is to emerge where it's got different photos of her in little boxes from over the years, Taylor Swift all that different areas well. It turns out we've had quite a few fucking ears. We've been going for five years now. I went through and I was like, we've actually got a lot of photo shoots that we've done eight during our five years. So we've got a five year anniversary collection and so it looks just like the Ears to a design, but it isn't the blonde, nondescript pop star. And you can get the ears to a design on the shirt, different colors, like I said, jumpers, whatever you want, even drink bottles, coffee marks, things like that.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: And then we've got a few little extras. We've also got this year's artwork on a shirt whatever you want. If you don't like either of them, the I'm with idiot or the five year anniversary years to a bloody range. We've also just got this year's artwork.
Speaker 3: You can just get us on a T shirt.
Speaker 1: Yea. And as well as that, we've got a few extras. You can buy a Totally tope back, you can buy a beanie and guess what what. You can buy your own copy of the Mona Jenna on a poster, just like our artwork in the background of the loop. You've got the Mona Jenna. You can have your own Mona Jenna.
Speaker 3: Now, I will say, when you see this, this isn't just a piece of paper. This is a high glass custom poster. This is like we wanted to work with the team that did all the movie posters in Hollywood. This is top end, glossy mi movie poster material.
Speaker 1: But I have to say to them, so it's true to life. The Mona Lisa is famously quite fucking tiny. I was like, you're gonna make it not the biggest poster, just like a modal exercize little poster.
Speaker 3: Correct. Now, I will say, also, the Totally Tote bag is a new range. The Totally tote bags you get for being on the show different to this. They're limited edition.
Speaker 1: Yeah I shouldn't say this, but the ones you can buy they're the.
Speaker 3: Povo tope bag standard totes.
Speaker 1: The premium one you can only win with us. That's got the yellow handles and the zipper. It's the delute. It's nice tope bag, so you can only win those. But if you want to buy Povo one, just the normal white type bag with the same design on it, go for gold.
Speaker 3: They're cotton. They're really cute. They're the totally toba.
Speaker 1: Are we forgetting anything? We've got the Iron with you to get range the ear is tour inspired rain and and then the twenty twenty four artwork Range Correct.
Speaker 3: But also as a part of the standard, you know, new line merch, we've got the iGEM beanie which has the little log on the bean on the extra yet one of the pompom beanie, so you got the standard than the one with the pompong, which is really cute. The drink bottle of the thermos. It's all there.
Speaker 1: Yep. So they head to a couple of mitches dot com dot au have a little browse at whatever merch you'd like to pick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this one isn't as a stressful, oh my god, order you've got a week before we're going to close.
Speaker 1: It's not like a pre order situation. Once you order it, it'll be out to you within I don't want to make a guarantee and say within a week, but I would assume.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were very early.
Speaker 3: Into the merch world last time. So but this time that was a pre order.
Speaker 1: You had to get your orders in and then it'd be sent to you a month later. No, no of that shit. You can just buy it.
Speaker 3: Also, go and perv on the website. It's gorgeous. A couple of miches dot com get it.
Speaker 1: In the Green Job, we worked with a company and Mitch and I had to arm wrestle with them a little bit because we were like dull. The prices were a bit expensive, and so we decided, because we're such good people, we decided we would rather make less money if it meant that people can actually buy them, because they were quite expensive. So we've put the prices down on things.
Speaker 3: Well, if you'll have a look, it's all the items are very high quality, the very premium. The website's top notch.
Speaker 1: That oh it's good shit.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but that mean the merch had to be more expensive. We got our cost down so it's there's not much.
Speaker 1: Very generous but we got your back in it, don't worry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we love you.
Speaker 2: That post is beautiful.
Speaker 3: The post is so dumb. We should even do like some. If Jenna wants to sign one, we could do one as a giveaway the first one side. Oh yeah, does that work?
Speaker 1: I don't know how that would that be smug as our price key, but to send out sign posts of herself as prizing.
Speaker 3: Also, I love that we're not signing them.
Speaker 1: It's gestures. Yeah, I mean we're good, So why would we sign Vinci like we made?
Speaker 3: That's true, You're I'm Vincy and you're the mon of Jenna.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's taken us quite a bit of fucking work back in to pull this all together. It has so it's finally here, the brand new merch website, couple of mitches, dot com, dot get go. Have a look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we love you. And you know what, buying the merch supports us. We put on the show for free. We love doing the show. Few idiots and we're still going six She's strong and the merch is a sign.
Speaker 1: Of five years.
Speaker 3: Six seasons correct? Five years? Yeah it's August, isn't it October? That's these three Okay, oh no, no, Mom meant the month now. Yeah, fucking I was having a march straight. I'm okay, okay, good. I just saw the original prices and I had it freak out and my brain melted.
Speaker 1: Anyway, have fun shopping, you to get correct, to enjoy the shops. That's enough of these two.
Speaker 3: Now let's hear and is it just you? Yeah, you can get in touch with us in the DMS a couple of inches. Slide right in with a question of.
Speaker 1: Your own or a story of your own, anything that's on your mind and you want to get it off your tits. We'd love to hear. You can also send us a text on this number.
Speaker 5: Oh fo to nine A two zero two nine.
Speaker 3: We've got a text today, all the way from Port mcquarie. Oh the way they have phone crazy. I thought it'll just do old wooden ships and that's about it. No, they also have Maria. Shall we give her a call?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go to mcquarry Portey, not going back to fucking McQuary.
Speaker 3: I taught McQuary when I was a teacher. You thought McQuary, Hi, Bob, Hi Maria, Hello Chuck, how are you Chuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're pretty good. What about you?
Speaker 6: Just us here, we're just sitting with my dog and waiting for my baby to wake up.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, you better keep you've always down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have a whisper we wake. Jenna's voice actually registers as a dog whistle as well sometimes.
Speaker 1: So just be very careful about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's a little cake on legs.
Speaker 1: So what does that mean?
Speaker 6: Oh okay, yeah, she's a little stuffy, so.
Speaker 1: Not so little.
Speaker 3: Well, Jenna didn't want to say it on the show, but Jenna will dog sit.
Speaker 1: She said it before, but she didn't want me to say it. But she'll for free of charge.
Speaker 3: Actually she'll pay you all right, well, Bradley, or can't you in? You've got just you for us? Yes, Maria, I do.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. Let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Bradley, is it just me?
Speaker 6: Have you also had your own final destination experience before?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't know what that means those movies.
Speaker 2: I know, I haven't seen the movies, but I know of what happened.
Speaker 3: It's like a near death experience.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck? Hey, what do you got for me?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 6: The year was two thousand and three, one year before Wonderland closed.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, Wonderland.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 3: I forgot about a theme park in Sydney that closed down right next to the cemetery. Yeah. They had the Bootleg like Disney characters like Here's mockey Mouse and Boofy. I'm like, okay, yep.
Speaker 6: My friend had a birthday and took me with her one year and we went on a roller coaster called the Demon.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the Demon on the Demon.
Speaker 6: I'm so glad you guys know what it is, because most of the time when I tell this story, nobody.
Speaker 3: Has I've been there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, out of all the rides there, the only one I remember is the Demon.
Speaker 3: That was a massive, terrifying roller remember, like the ghaul that was sitting out the first ye, yes, terrifying, scary.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me that this new death experience involves the roller coaster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, keep going. So you were at the Demon.
Speaker 6: I was really proud that I finally went on this ride with my friend.
Speaker 1: Why were you too scared before? Oh?
Speaker 6: I was shitting myself every single time. I finally went on it with my friend and then we went back again with my family about six months later.
Speaker 1: And you're like, I've done it once, I'll do it again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm like, I'm going to show you that I actually can do this. Yeah, that day it was like a Final Destination movie playing over from the moment I woke up.
Speaker 3: Oh you had like a premonition, I did.
Speaker 6: I kept predicting stuff all day.
Speaker 3: What were you getting? Like visions of it it breaking down, blowing up.
Speaker 6: It's like visions and stuff like something happened in the car where like the side of the wheel popped off, so we had to get it and I made to come out and fix that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: So then when we finally got there, all these like little things are happening, like stuck with the tickets not working, and yeah.
Speaker 1: There's some intervention happened there. Stop you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I got really spooked. And then I just had that like Raven Simone flash. I thought we're all going to die.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, Well you were wrong, because you're here to tell the title which you thought. Yeah, I am.
Speaker 6: So I went on the roller coaster. I couldn't open my eyes at all. I was so scared. All I can remember is being upside down and the roller coaster stopping abruptly.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you were right.
Speaker 1: The premonition was really fuck like, is it supposed to do that? Or did it break down?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: It broke down.
Speaker 1: Oh you're upside down.
Speaker 6: In the air for about ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Upside down, Maria, side down?
Speaker 1: Fuck me, what does that even feel like? With the blood rushing to your head?
Speaker 6: It was horrible. I was like nine years old.
Speaker 1: That's terribick. I feel fucking sick.
Speaker 3: That's shocking.
Speaker 2: I feel dizzy.
Speaker 6: My brother ended up having a cigarette while I.
Speaker 1: Was while you were upside down. That didn't have an upside down dart.
Speaker 6: It was a rolling as well. I don't know how he did it.
Speaker 1: That's pressive. I'm not encouraging smoking, but that's impressive if nothing else. And so wait, how do they get you down? Do they eventually just like kickstart that fucking thing.
Speaker 6: So there was a little guy that came up this tiny little ladder and poked his head up and said, all right, guys, the only way we're going to be able to get this down is how mechanics work on it. We don't know when, but we're going to cut the brakes.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 6: So the brake they're basically going to cut the brake so that it would like freely spot.
Speaker 1: The oh it was in like gravity will do its thing, It'll just kind of I ended.
Speaker 6: Up doing like three or four more laps while it like slowly came to a stop and there was like a team of people waiting there to like physically stop the carriage. I was up there for another like ten minutes before they cut the line.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, that's horrific. That's not for me. I'm a headache. You're thinking about it, I'd pass out. I think my hair would look amazing, but I would pass out. I think.
Speaker 1: Maria, surely honestly to sue them. You should you really should have. You know what they did, shut down?
Speaker 6: So they did here later when we tram down, they had like a thermal blanket for me and I was sitting on a milk crate at the end.
Speaker 3: Of the screen film.
Speaker 1: You know what you've done it. You've done it, Maria. You've given me a brilliant story.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Maria. That is incredible. That's what we wanted, and you know.
Speaker 1: You've wanted deluxe totally tope bag. That's what I was just going to say, Yeah, totally totally.
Speaker 3: This is the deluxe edition. So we'll price keep a general seminouce.
Speaker 1: You you knew that it's a vomit bag on your next roller coaster.
Speaker 3: You can put that pig of a dog in it and carried around.
Speaker 6: I'm so excited. And I put so many nassies in there.
Speaker 3: That's so cute. Thanks Maria, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Cutie my god, Oh, I feel sick thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not that bad.
Speaker 1: Being upside down. Imagine how your head would feel.
Speaker 3: That was a long story, and I did think that she was just going to say and I wrote it and it was fine. I was like, well, then the premonition is just anxiety there.
Speaker 1: I was worried that that's where I was headed. Thank god she came through with that fucking part of the story.
Speaker 3: That story really didn't mimick the demon. There was ups and downs, and I was on the journey the whole time we got there.
Speaker 1: In the end, I even went to Wonderland. But they've got like a cemetery right next door, and I went to several funerals at that cemetery. The burial bit and we'd just be laying someone to eternal rest, and you can just hear in the background on the roller coasters. It was such a tease.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not the best placement, is it. No, that's shocking.
Speaker 1: And I was like, mum, can we go one day? And then the bastard closed down? Didn't of course?
Speaker 3: Where was it in Sydney the Hills or Western.
Speaker 2: Sydney or something went or whatever?
Speaker 1: Is now? What is that? The fuck?
Speaker 3: Some sort of amber ler?
Speaker 1: Where did that come from?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Stephen just got home?
Speaker 1: Why the fuck does your phone cause such a scene when your boyfriend gets home.
Speaker 3: That's a new thing we were testing it. Apple can do check in so you can check him when you get home because he's driving home.
Speaker 1: A two hour drive. No, like you've got a baby monitor for your boys right now?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Should we get out of here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I gotta give Stephen his bot butt. Thanks for listening. We will be bagging a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Wednesday and we'll catch you on Wednesday. Hey, I love you, and don't forget to go merd shopping. It's up now for fail.
Speaker 3: A couple of mitches, dot com dot a. You see there's my in a radio good at a credit line when I very go shop guys, enjoy catch you soon?
Speaker 1: Do you fin Is it just me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast. Up, welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end, it will be turn the show. It's done, and then we discover a bit rogue here. Yeah, we do chaotic. Did you see that? For DN did her own ad debrief about our ad debris on her TikTok. She listened to the episode that came out last Wednesday. And as you know, the rule is if a guest doesn't know about the secret segment, they're not hanging around for it.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 1: I really saw that TikTok or vlog. I was going to say flog.
Speaker 3: It's not really flog, it's a ten minute TikTok, no editing, it's a bit chaotic. And I really thought she was going to go in on us.
Speaker 1: I thought she was going about like she was so pissed off about us talking about her in aid to D brief, which we didn't really.
Speaker 3: No, we just whenever we have a guest that doesn't stick around for a to D brief, we often debrief about the guest.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it makes sense totally.
Speaker 3: So we did debrief and we said nothing bad. I really genuinely like was a person h hilarious, very funny, Kaye.
Speaker 1: The only hint of shadiness that I had detected from her in that video she posted the day of the episode coming out, because I would have said in a to D brief, I got the impression that she's not a listener, so we're not letting her know about the secret segment. We don't tell them unless they already know, yes, And she said, I did listen to bits and pieces of the podcast just to get an idea of what I was dealing with. But I'm sure she didn't listen to the end. Yes, that would be only shadiness I got from her. I'm sure it's shit. Didn't listen to the end. I was like, all right, she's watched me, not watch the rest of this fucking TikTok was.
Speaker 3: A busy mum. Her cat and dog, their names? Are you across the names of the cat and dog?
Speaker 1: The whole situation marries me. I don't give a fuck about the names. It's deeply stressful. Streaky is the name of the cat. Yeah, that cat sounds genuinely distressed. And how she said that they play fight, I'm like, oh, that's that's no. That dog is harassing the cat and like hurting it. I agree, I didn't. I did leave a comment, Actually, did you What.
Speaker 3: Did you say?
Speaker 1: I said. She said something about like, oh, I think I killed it my first podcast, and I said, Hi for Danne, Yes you did kill it. Please keep an eye in streaky. I'm very worried. She sounds. He sounds distressed.
Speaker 3: Good high for dance speaking of killing it. That dog in the background needs to be sprayed.
Speaker 1: It just tugged on my heartstrings a bit here in the cat in.
Speaker 3: No, I agree it was.
Speaker 1: I think it was okay, but the audio was maybe the cat was just being a fucking drama queen, because sometimes they're like that.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you what my claim to fame was? And I was, I'm so happy this has happened to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know when you're scrolling TikTok and you're watching a video and it's like, oh my god, I bought the dream Think the viral drink, and I love it so much. I'm drinking this blue drink that is so good, and they're reviewing the blue drink and you go, what the fuck's the blue drink? So you go to comment and the search bar at the blue at the top says the blue drink, So then you click it and takes you to what the blue drink is? I am that on for Dan's video. The first vlog about her experience on the podcast is a vlog about.
Speaker 1: Her coming day that she came in and recorded with her Yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: And she's like, I'm with a couple of mitches, Mitch Chery, Mitch Cumbs, whatever, and the top comment is excited to listen love Mitchell Kumbs, hate Mitch Chury. That man is so annoying. Really but yeah, but she's hate Mitch Chury. So then the blue search bar is who is Mitch Chury? So if you go to that video and you click it, it takes you on a TikTok algorithm of like all my top videos.
Speaker 1: I hate to break it too, but I now suspect maybe that blue search bar yes might be different depending on whose account it is, because mine that the blue bar was just is It Just Me? Podcast?
Speaker 3: And that's good people are checking out the podcast is It Just Me podcasts? Maybe the top comment I think it changes based on the like a top comment on what everyone's talking about.
Speaker 1: So someone said, you're annoying, and everyone wants to know who is and.
Speaker 3: Were the idiots were jumping in going he's not annoying, And then some people are like, I fucking agree. Go to the vlog one general and see. But it just was. I found it was very happy because I'm like, I'm a search bar.
Speaker 1: Have you ever googled yourself and seen what comes up in the recommended.
Speaker 3: I did this week? Oh gee, well I google myself this week because you know that comedy show in Australia. Have you been paying attention? They mentioned me on the show?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck me? What if with this baby monitor?
Speaker 3: Steven's doing a pooh can on silent forgod? No, it's pushing through the silent.
Speaker 1: Tell him to stop.
Speaker 2: I get Mitch and Mitch podcasts for Dan.
Speaker 1: Yeah see look it changes. Yeah, okay, how random? I just looked up Mitch Cheer and Google the top search. Do you want to guess?
Speaker 3: No? I know what it is. It's Mitch Cheery, how I lost so much weight?
Speaker 1: Or not? How it's phrased? Oh, mich Chery weight loss, Yes, Cherry Dad, Mitch Chery partner, Mitch Chery kiss mich Cherry far. Why are so many people curious about.
Speaker 3: Your dada, I got no idea because he's.
Speaker 1: Mitch Cheering new boyfriend if fucking pedestrian, and I can write an article about that Mitch Cheery.
Speaker 3: Wait, someone's google Mitch Cheery new boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh wow.
Speaker 1: The third one is Mitch Cheery partner.
Speaker 3: That's funny. Well, I've just googled. I've googled.
Speaker 1: I'll do Google. You you have to go to Google dot com for it to work properly.
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Well I this week have you been paying Attention? Hold on, I can't do two things at once. We know have you been paying Attention? We're Celia Piccolo, who's a comedian in this country, was on the panel for Have You Been Paying Attention? And every year they rank like the top talent in the country, and they did most entertaining people in Australia. I was number six, thank you very much, in the country. I'll take that.
Speaker 1: Celia was number five.
Speaker 3: But on the list they were making fun of the list, being like who are these people?
Speaker 1: Said? They were being like, who the fuck's Mitch Cheery? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ed Cavelly is like the funny thing is like they're the most entertaining people in the country. Yet still got to google them, and then everyone will laugh. She's just not funny. And then I made a joke saying, if you google me, all you get is articles about my weight loss of my failed relationships.
Speaker 1: They're article is about failed relationships. Yeah, it's like Mitch sur and it's a split from long time partner. All right, let's do you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I wonder for you to get confused with the other one, So don't enter. I just write Mitchell comes and see it comes.
Speaker 3: Mitchell Combs top Search, Mitchell Combs, Bogan Gate, Mitchell Combs Newcastle, Mitchell Coumb's partner, Mitchell Coomb's age, Mitchell Coumb's comedy show.
Speaker 1: I just did it as well. Mitchell Kumb's ticket is the top search ticket that here age, Mitchell Kumb Fest Knock. Why would they be googgling that?
Speaker 3: Maybe that's Mitchell comb psychic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get Mitchell Kum's tickets, Mitchell Kuomb's books.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, look at the photo of me that comes up when you google me.
Speaker 3: Show me.
Speaker 2: Oh baby, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? It's like me with short hair and glass you lesbian?
Speaker 3: A photo of me doesn't even come up.
Speaker 1: Anyway, This is a bit obnoxious. It's googling ourselves. What if I do Jenna Actually.
Speaker 3: I've done Jenna gender Ben in Chicago, Janna Benson pottery, Jenna Benson Calgary, Jenna Benson ceramics, Jenna Benson. A photo of her comes up and it's Jenna Benson journalist?
Speaker 1: Is how they site you? Oh wow?
Speaker 3: Which is that not how you described her at the start of the episode speaking of journalists.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Well? I mean she technically is.
Speaker 3: Really do you scientists?
Speaker 1: Do you still write news articles as a part of your job or not?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I've met not like serious stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah Benson journalist? You google overview?
Speaker 2: What in overview?
Speaker 1: I'm clicking it. Nothing comes up?
Speaker 3: Oh your are you? Jenna got nominated. We should actually give Jennifer Flowers for a moment, Mitchell. Jenna got nominated for the Media Week Next of the Best Awards, which is last year. I did win it last year and I'm hosting this year, So I will give you if you win.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's going to be cute if you give it to her, I know, is that sweet?
Speaker 2: Do you know if the company is going to pay for my ticket?
Speaker 3: I'm aware if you mean or not, I've already got the script.
Speaker 2: Do I win?
Speaker 3: I can't tell you legally, No.
Speaker 4: I want to know because I'm not paying four fifty dollars to go four hundred.
Speaker 3: And fifty arn aren Kiss paid for my ticket last year year because I was nominated.
Speaker 2: They paid for mine last year because I was nominated and lost.
Speaker 1: I don't been there. I didn't win my ACRA either.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, horrible, I won my ACRA.
Speaker 3: Sorry about it? All right? Well, no, you want best Hairline at the Comedy Festival, didn't he No, what was it?
Speaker 1: Certainly I wasn't even nominating for that.
Speaker 3: What did you win Best Newcomer?
Speaker 1: No, just Best Comedy at Newcastle Fringe. Oh?
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, so we're all We're all award winning presenters in our own right.
Speaker 2: I'm a journalist.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm fifth most entertaining in the country.
Speaker 4: Six.
Speaker 1: I didn't actually get a trophy, for fucking I didn't. I've never won a trophy. Actually, no, that's not true. I did win my first trophy. It's part of like a Tafe award, like Vocational Student of the Year or whatever. That's cute. But yeah, I thought I might get a Trophy or something for that best Comedy at Newcastle Fringe. No, they just sent me like a digital pluk thing to put on my hoosters in the future. That's I got a fucking P and G file attached to an email. That's my price and what you just put on your poster and you bet your ass I have. Could anyone else just not steal that P and G and put it on there? I suppose they could, couldn't they, But they'd be lying.
Speaker 3: They would be lying.
Speaker 1: We don't support lies here at this podcast.
Speaker 3: Don't know unless it's you til it's called embellishment. It's called number fifth entertaining the country. Try it, I think. So there again, embellishment. I'm standing.
Speaker 1: I'm the number one entertain one.
Speaker 3: I just forget entertainment.
Speaker 1: It's I'm going to do another self indulgent plug. I added a New Sydney show as mentioned an Adelaide show. Yes, and one of my time shows is sold out, but there should be tickets to the other.
Speaker 3: So yeah, come and see me do live ship buy ticket. Someone just bought a ticket that's connected to shopify. Whenever someone buys a ticket, it goes out. Another one that's Stephen the baby camp is just a shit. It's not a baby cam. It's just so when when he gets home, I know he's home. Can I just tease something? Look at the our text chain together. We literally send him selfies. We literally started it today. Checking started because he said, I'm driving home and my Apple gave me a prompt and it said do you want to do a check in?
Speaker 1: So I hit it as a joke. He literally said.
Speaker 3: What's his check in timer? Why do you want me to check in with you at two thirty five?
Speaker 1: Why do you need that?
Speaker 3: I said, I don't know, so I know you're home. It just gave me a prompt.
Speaker 1: Apple did it. It's the first time I ever used it.
Speaker 2: It's like when a primary school student gets home.
Speaker 3: Or when an adult gets home from their full time job.
Speaker 1: As he is doing why do you need to know that information though you're at work. He can fend for himself.
Speaker 3: I just said, let me know you get home. It's a loving, caring thing to do.
Speaker 1: It was just a text message, not if it's going to blast during our podcast.
Speaker 3: I wasn't aware of the ins and outs of the technology. Anyway.
Speaker 1: We really should go Yeah, we better, We hope this podcast made it for at least two percent better today, that's all so we did. We forgot the number. I was like, how many percent?
Speaker 3: It's two Yeah, it's two percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what would have been a fun bit of merge portable charger that said, we hope this makes you feel at least.
Speaker 1: If the world shit is charged. Only the charge it goes flat after like ten minutes, and it's really slow, so it only makes your fucking phone two percent better.
Speaker 3: That would have been really funny. Or just a tiny portable charger, just a double a battery with a USB, thunderbolt, lightning port, whatever the fuck it's called.
Speaker 1: You know, it's also been in the back of my mind as potential merch one day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like a coffee table book of.
Speaker 1: All the things better than drugs and dick than our guests have contributed.
Speaker 3: Well, I still think we needed Is it just me? Playing cards? Which are just all the idems we've done over the years, and you have drinks with your friends and you pull it up is it just me? And you have the moral conundrum you talk about your friends with it. I still think that is brilliant card game.
Speaker 1: But the conversation could really fall flat. You pull out the card and go, is anyone in their Pilate's era nap totally?
Speaker 3: Well, we don't pick those ones. We pick the good ones.
Speaker 1: For fuck. There won't be many who cares, you know, our fans of the show will get them anyway.
Speaker 3: That's good. We've got flex Maami. She writes like, oh it go surreal on cards and she lives in four pund houses. People love card games.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you get cracking on that.
Speaker 3: Potentially, Jenne, that was a director for you. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go. Thanks for listening. It is We'll catch you on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Five stars on Apple. Podcasts are on Spotify. Please if you can, we'd love you forever if you could give us a review. Keeps us going on the cloud.
Speaker 1: And don't forget to go merch shopping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple of meches dot com. You go have a look, all right, see you.
Speaker 1: Guys, catch you see idiots pop up?
Speaker 2: Bye see?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.