Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Does your name have anything to do with your job? Do you have a job? Is sound just like your name?
Speaker 3: Like a weather man whose name is rain or Regatta, a korda last Bush.
Speaker 2: It's called nominative determinism. It's your job just like your name. What's your name again?
Speaker 4: What's your name again?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's your name again? He could us up a nine four one four one oh four three. Maybe issue may be someone who work with your name related to your job. It's a thing called nominative determinism. Don't believe us. Haven't listened to these recent ones.
Speaker 6: He's a school teacher and her name is miss Kid.
Speaker 2: I had a colin oscopy by a doctor in Werby called doctor Reed.
Speaker 3: The librarian at my kids primary school with missus Reed, mister Page with a book publisher.
Speaker 1: My wife, missus Carol Money.
Speaker 2: She worked at the bank I know, was.
Speaker 3: A gastrow doctor named doctor.
Speaker 6: But her name is Rosemary and she was a nurse and she married a guy called mister so she became nurse nurse.
Speaker 2: Two inches things there that reveal the difference between Jack and I. Right, Carol Money really made me laugh, Dr but made Jack really laugh. Aren't you the one that always finds those ones? Didn't you find dtor Hoole ones? Yes, that's right? And Dr Butt and Doctor Ring all of those ones they come to Jack.
Speaker 4: And I've like I've heard there before. I heard them last week.
Speaker 2: It's still funny, all right, nine four one four one o four three. Let's go to Mandy here, come morning, Mandy, Good morning, all right, Mandy. Who's your one?
Speaker 3: My boys had a religious education teacher, Miss Pagan, Miss Pagan.
Speaker 2: That's an amazing wee wow wow. It's actually not strictly related, is it. Maddy. That's a great one. Thank you very much for call. And have a good day. Maria. Good morning, I'm going how are we?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well good Maria, and I hope you were having a good week so far. What's your name to do with the job?
Speaker 3: Well, I work for a craft brewery and one of our owners is Patrick Ayle.
Speaker 2: Get in, get in, mister al. That's a great name. Of course he's going to end up in a job like that and give you a company plug. Who is it?
Speaker 3: Oh? The Fantastic Deeds Brewing in Glen Iris, And I think the guys on the mees. Listened to your show in the morning, So Matt Andy and the boys, good morning. I'll be there in about an hour.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, just too yeah, just after eight. Let's call it eight thirtyso eight fifteen. We'd love to try some of this delicious brewing this beer.
Speaker 3: Well, Christian, you actually begged out one of our beers a few months ago.
Speaker 2: It was one of those cloudy, chewy ones.
Speaker 3: Is it you begged out the halftime? Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you remember that? I think it was like that manly beer that I went. Do they have to name it? Is that yours? So manly halftime halftime?
Speaker 3: I rang the station. It's fantastic and come down and try that. Couldn't put me through.
Speaker 2: To you man bear halftime. Welcome to the Grill team on Triple In. I don't want that girdie beer. It's got pink littering on it. Gimme one of those half times, guys.
Speaker 4: Maria, we're only making fun of the packaging.
Speaker 2: We love to try what's inside. Yes, we would love you to.
Speaker 3: Come down and try some of their beha.
Speaker 2: Come to glen Iris halfway, yes, half time, all right, I have a.
Speaker 3: Chat to it We've got a new marketing manager starting today, so I'll have a chat too and see if we can send you.
Speaker 2: You might have been high by Essendom, so we'll be careful. Everyone hang on to their bosses today Essendon are coming for our bosses. Maria, thank you very much. You cool, not a problem, thank you. Sounds like it was a bit of a problem. Claim we could put the past behind us.
Speaker 5: I ran the station, you tell that, Chuck, Natalie, good morning, Yes, good morning Christian.
Speaker 2: And what is their name to do with the job? Yes?
Speaker 6: I grew up in Alice Springs and my mum worked at the hospital and a standing joke among the staff at the hospital was how bizarre it was that the chief surgeon was called Dr Butcher.
Speaker 2: I would not want to be operated on by Dtr Butcher.
Speaker 6: By all accounts he was a good doctor and he didn't Butcher.
Speaker 2: By all accounts. We'd insist on that. Really, all right, thank you very much. NAT's for have an I say, Christian Connell's show podcast, what's your name again? Does your name or maybe is somebody worked with have anything to do with their job? Whenever we do this, we always hear about Dr Sparks.
Speaker 4: He comes up every second week.
Speaker 2: I think he's fitted more. I think he's fitted all the pacemakers of every single person who has a pacemaker in the state of Victoria. Dor Sparks is a legend. I've had an email this today about doctor Sparks, which HA had a quarterback. It fills that we can't do. This features the patron saint of what's your name? Again? It is the great Dr Sparks fail Good morning, more increas, I'm good, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: I used to work with a guy in the industry years ago. His name was Bill Toombs, and we used to have residents in such of the funeral house and then in the eighties and the nineties and that year. He is one of the people I.
Speaker 2: Worked with over the years, mister Toombs.
Speaker 1: Bill Toombs is nameless, and he used to rite funerals for the families.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yes, I used to sell graves too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would do, mister Tombs. That's great, Phil, thank you very much. She called me by now Rodney, here we go. I'm good Rodney, and how are you going well? And what's the name.
Speaker 1: My surname is Harwood and I worked for Triple A Advanced trusses, delivering timber and flooring walls.
Speaker 2: You are would by name, would by nature, that's the one. You're a woody man.
Speaker 4: But roddy, wouldn't it trust be pines.
Speaker 2: Man ever on the show? Yes, but actually loved Jason. I saw you sitting over there and the old dangerous mind, all the computations of it all. Rodney, it's a great one. Thank you very much. We've spoken about this before. Write them all down and we'll have a chat after the show about them. Okay, call the station again, Lee, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, goodday, guys.
Speaker 6: So I've got to mate.
Speaker 2: His name is will Wall and he's a brick player. New favorite, new favorite, Will Wall.
Speaker 4: That's a great naming.
Speaker 2: Oh it is, Isn't it a solid name? Will Wall? That's an awesome one, Lee, thank you very much for that one. And let's get dear Dree in here. Good morning, dear Dre, Good morning god. How are you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Welcome to And what's your name to do with the job.
Speaker 1: I had a godfather and he was a butcher and he's so I was Lamb Allan Lamb.
Speaker 2: That's good all right, Deirdre, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You cool, Okay, thank you all right.
Speaker 2: If you got any more we're moving on. You can email them through Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot at you. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.