Speaker 1: The Flex and Rooms Daily podcast.
Speaker 2: Wrote to you by Flexi's so recently Kylie Jenner came out with her baby, let me finish my story. It's never too late for a bite, queen. She came out with her baby's name. Her second child a boy, so obviously she has Stormy Stormy. Yeah, little Stormy has a little brother. His name was originally Wolf. Oh this baby, and now she's come back and say.
Speaker 1: So she soft launched the baby name.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then Tammy Hembro also had the same baby name, and there was like Internet like beef where they were kind of sub indirecting each other, where Tammy's like I had the name first. And then Kylie didn't share any pictures of the baby and didn't share the redacted name. And then it's come out what a year later to be like hey, hard launching with a baby picture and a new name.
Speaker 2: The name is spelt a ire airy.
Speaker 1: I thought it was airy, but it's air. It's air.
Speaker 2: So now she's got two weather named baby Stormy and Air.
Speaker 1: Good names? Is it?
Speaker 2: Scott is her last name?
Speaker 1: Travis Scott is not his real name.
Speaker 2: Oh pardon me.
Speaker 3: His name is like Jacques something something something.
Speaker 1: Are you serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, god, sorry, you're so Scott. Oh my god, the knowledge is really not knowledging. Today, I thought I would expose some other celt baby names. You'll try and draw it in diagram of what it means to have a crazy baby name. Emily Radajowski's is Sylvester Apollo, which I think is quite nice and normal. Extra dark Sidrel is Elon Muskin Grimes, makes sense for them. Lyra Antarctica. Oh wait, Lyra Antarctica. That's ed Sheeran, My King's Lyra Antarctica. It's spelt like Lycroba without the sea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that Lyra. I write that down.
Speaker 2: Radix is Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden.
Speaker 1: What she has a kid?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cameron Dias.
Speaker 1: Yeah, recently, I don't know. I don't keep up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Gravity, it's Lucky blue Smith.
Speaker 1: Have you heard that person?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Who is it?
Speaker 3: Instagram model or just model who posts on Instagram?
Speaker 2: Pilot Inspector by Jason Lee Sunday Molly.
Speaker 1: I'm loving these, Sunday Molly.
Speaker 2: And of course that's Mike Meyer's kid. And then finally we have Rocket Racer, Rebel, Rogue and Rhiannon and that's Robert Rodriguez. Wow, well, one more cricket pearl. Cricket pearl by Busy Phillips cricket. Imagine naming a child cricket.
Speaker 1: I kind of like it.
Speaker 3: I just feel that people are far too nonchalant about the purses of not only conceiving a child, but giving birth to one and having to rear it as a whole human. Why are we pretending to be indifferent? You know, I don't want to have a whole kid and name it Tom Jess. Do you know what I'm saying? And it's no shade to those names, But I just feel like people try to be inoffensive and conforming for what standard. It's you who has to raise that kid to adulthood and then some more. You might as well add the flavor you need to make the experience enjoyable. I would hate to want to name my kid Lemon Pepper and not do it because I'm.
Speaker 1: Afraid of being judged.
Speaker 3: I'm like to pay millions of dollars to keep that thing alive for the rest of my life. I'm gonna name it Lemon Pepper if I want to, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Guess so that's your individuality complex, absolutely, But isn't that Like, what kind of person doesn't have a kid because they have an individually complex There are heaps of mothers in the world.
Speaker 1: Why do you need to be one? Me? Generally, there are heaps of parents in the world.
Speaker 3: The reason why you want to be one is because you want your kid who reflects you.
Speaker 1: That's a bunch of people with individuality.
Speaker 2: Complexes coming together. Literally, Well, what's your baby name?
Speaker 3: I don't have them, really, I mean to name my kid Rex though, regardless of.
Speaker 2: Rex is big for you. I see that, I see that. Mine's Ellie Rex and Ellie. Yeah they could day.
Speaker 1: Rex is a girl that she's gonna beat. Ellie is a girl. Now Rex is a boy? Rex and me? Whatever? But either way, what about text? She's fighting Ellie? Enough, we have to go. You've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast.
Speaker 2: For more, tune in on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.