Speaker 1: Black cast unite our voices. Unapologetically Black would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the lands where this podcast is being hurt or watched across this great island continent now known as Australia and across the world. We would also like to pay our respects to elders past and present and acknowledged that this always was and always will be Average Land.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Unapologetically Black with Ginny Mara and will.
Speaker 3: Him.
Speaker 4: Welcome to another episode of Unapologetically Black. I'm Ginny and joined by the deadliest podcast host ever.
Speaker 1: Yes, one day we will say award winning.
Speaker 2: Oh, the deadliest podcast hosts ever. When you study said I'm joined by, it sounds like you were all conjoined twins and I'm pictured all of us be joined at the head.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine that I'm joined by joining me on the couch and the bed and the bed. Well, look at this beautiful best look at this beautiful outfit though real colorful.
Speaker 2: It looks like she's going to that raid party.
Speaker 1: Deaf con standing out in the crowd.
Speaker 2: Oh so talking about the jin standing out in the crowd?
Speaker 1: Sound effects?
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you ever heard about the guy with the twelve inch Penis.
Speaker 4: I love how you do this. This is his way of keeping me on track, keeping people on tracks.
Speaker 3: Is that I told you Mara is.
Speaker 1: A good segue.
Speaker 2: Though Mara talks about a good segue, so it's like what a good host does, right, he has the segway. She talked about standing out the crowd, like, what about that guy with that big boodoo that stands out in the crowd because it's twelve inches on the flop?
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually stand out the crowd. Have you seen him?
Speaker 2: Well, he's it was on the news. Yeah, it's actually Ginny's story. I've started to do the segway.
Speaker 3: This guy in the UK has come out.
Speaker 1: Is he black? No?
Speaker 2: What that's almost risis.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: White man can't have a twelve.
Speaker 1: White man can't jump. That movie my favorite movie of all time. That's how long ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, look with a twelve in Penis, he probably couldn't jump. To be fair, but what's the story. We're going and share the story.
Speaker 3: But this guy you.
Speaker 1: Can't dump and he can hump you stupid Bitchmira, She's on it ten points. I want to keep your.
Speaker 4: So this guy in he's the man with Britain's biggest penis. His name's Matt bar Shout out to you, Matt big twelve inches when erect, say when erects a twelve.
Speaker 2: Is it twelve inches?
Speaker 3: Pleasuring twelve inches when.
Speaker 1: Arrect, it's twelve inches? Like as big as your arm.
Speaker 2: It's a thirty twelve inches.
Speaker 3: We fact checked.
Speaker 2: That's a big boodoo.
Speaker 1: That's wow.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So he was saying he's finding it really incredibly hard to date and that it's even though he has a twelve inch penis, it's actually not that positive because he always finds it hard to disclose his size.
Speaker 1: You need to get into the industry where you can make some money.
Speaker 2: Well, he's looking.
Speaker 3: For love, Mara.
Speaker 1: You call in love on a.
Speaker 4: Set with all You have a big penis, doesn't mean you have to be Why don't you make want money off?
Speaker 1: And if you're so fucking michieave that you're saying.
Speaker 2: That one of the women that he went on a date with was only on the date with him because she wanted to feature him in his Only Fans and he got offended by it. And I'm like, well, I said, I get money, but it's like, why'd be so fucking pity men? Getting penis enlargements and people have micro penis. Imagine I think a micro penis explained micro penis compared to having a twelve inch penis. Oh high, do I've got a clip? That's I've got a piece because a clitterists and that's what I'm rocking, compared to having the conversation, Hi do I've got a twelve inch penis.
Speaker 1: Got pulled up in?
Speaker 2: That's what micro penis looks like.
Speaker 1: The clitterist looks like.
Speaker 2: But that's an after dark that's proper after dark downsize ones. But you can go, I've.
Speaker 3: Hooked up with women?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly?
Speaker 1: How have you looked at like? I didn't know what to do with that.
Speaker 2: With a woman?
Speaker 1: You ever had your moon lit?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I just don't know exactly small, Well, I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: But what there is there is a condition where women have overgrown clitterists, overgrown like they're quite like enlarged clitters and in large clitterists.
Speaker 1: I'm going to google it. You should.
Speaker 2: And do you know there's a thing called a clitterist suckle which makes it swollen? Do you know they have like penis like a pump, a clitorist pump?
Speaker 3: Why would you do that.
Speaker 2: Maybe someone likes a swollen penis or a sword and glitterist.
Speaker 3: Sorry, shout out to you guys.
Speaker 2: He's got to sell, he's got to small and glitterers.
Speaker 1: Hey, if this is you, we'd like to hear kind. Why does it be like we would keep it. We will not identify you at all on this You'll be de identified.
Speaker 2: I can't say that to be fact, to be fair, because I'm a doorus.
Speaker 1: Like like, we'll just wants to talk about it.
Speaker 2: If you want to talk about I think it's fascinating the fact that he's got a twelve inch penis. He finds it difficult to talk about a date. It's like, but that should be your first thing you lead with. There are size queens out there, people love length and girth and like, there are women.
Speaker 3: Who But I think he's looking for something. He's not just trying to.
Speaker 2: But it's like, if you can't, if it's not happening, then go fucking find something to you go and enjoy what God has been.
Speaker 1: Should I said, go make money?
Speaker 4: But obviously he's I mean, he's going on talk shows and talking about it. So at some point you disclosed to a bunch of people that you have a twelve inch pan?
Speaker 2: Well, so have There are other documentaries that have you heard of the one called My Massive Cock Seriously documentary series In twenty twenty it was released, And there's another one called two Large for Love, which was essentially like guys who would go and they talk about their massive peniss But what they did is they actually had a couple where a woman would actively seek guys with massy penises because she was a size queen. She wanted to get railed by a big, fat penis.
Speaker 1: Go get railed, girl.
Speaker 2: But like it's a thing, though, so she for him to say, I don't find love. There are women out there and men for the budgies in the world who like who are size queens?
Speaker 1: You like poor brother boys getting rabbed by twelve inches.
Speaker 2: It's like that Terry Crews movie White Girls. He has sexy a man ends up in a wheelchair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, could never be me.
Speaker 1: We're talking about twelve inch people penises. Whatever it is.
Speaker 4: Well, I wanted to ask you.
Speaker 2: What would you do with something?
Speaker 1: Run and run fucking fast.
Speaker 3: So I have a story.
Speaker 4: Okay, So when I was younger and very single, I was with my best friend Frankie, and she was like cooking up with some guy. And so if he's you know, the US Navy would come in and she would text me instantly, let's go out, yes, because anyway.
Speaker 2: You know where, you know where they go when they come to Sydney, to Oxas Street because they always know there's girls ox Streets, so they go look look after the fag hats or the salesman.
Speaker 4: And she was like, she met some guy and stayed at their hotel and she was texting and like, there's this other follow here.
Speaker 3: He's so fine, you would love him, blah blah blah. And I was like, send me a pick. She sends me a pick, and I was like, I'm coming.
Speaker 4: So gemn like went into the city and we walked.
Speaker 2: Trying to clarify. So she's she knew the ships were coming in. She's gone out picked up one lad.
Speaker 3: He's got We always knew when the ships come, right.
Speaker 2: But he had amazing thing.
Speaker 3: Happens like a little tingling sensation.
Speaker 4: You had a flatter in that And I'm like, I need to go to the city right now, Gemon.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I come into this hotel room. It's dimly lit.
Speaker 4: She's sitting on the couch with one of them and the other guys there and.
Speaker 1: Drank and Hannah s, yeah you know what.
Speaker 2: Do say?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Anyway, So then I was like, oh, yeah, he's really good looking. So they all are sitting there and I see old mate and he is very good looking. Like I was like, okay, yes.
Speaker 4: And he was so nice, and I'm like, okay, we might be getting something in tonight, right, I'm stealing like that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, did you look down at his pants?
Speaker 3: No weight?
Speaker 4: So then he goes, I'm just going to go into the room really quickly, and he came.
Speaker 3: Out in box of shorts and here's in it. I swear to Jesus.
Speaker 1: I was hanging out to the knee. I was hanging out swinging. I had no jocks on.
Speaker 4: No, he had jocks on, but it was because it you know what I mean. And it was at his knee. And I looked at Frankie and I looked at and I said, I have to go, and I left.
Speaker 1: You left.
Speaker 2: Please tell me Frankie did took one for the team and took both of them.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know what happened. Now, let us know, reach out to it.
Speaker 4: He will be mortified that I even told that story about listen, you're my best friend anyway, I literally you know how much.
Speaker 1: You can take.
Speaker 2: Look, I'll be honest.
Speaker 3: I have a great person.
Speaker 2: I have had experience in London with the guy from the Caribbean, a black guy. And it wasn't that it was long. It was the fattest thing I've ever seen. Yeah, and girth on it. I was like, where are you putting that? The girl? I was like the sickness of it. I was like, it wasn't hugely long, but was where a boat? See that? That's like it was like that I know.
Speaker 1: But a girth is that where a boat kind of.
Speaker 2: That's where they birth boat stole. They're not girthing but their birthdy boat.
Speaker 1: The girth.
Speaker 2: I never I don't know when they release boats, right, I'm not the girth or some ship the whole their My whole would have been girthy.
Speaker 1: If that big.
Speaker 2: Penis went anywhere near it.
Speaker 3: It was was it.
Speaker 1: There was no Caribbean bud No.
Speaker 2: I was like, you got to go, honey.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 2: Like, where are you putting that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: It was even put big to put in the mouth.
Speaker 4: That was I wasn't even going to try and then be called a tease, you know what I mean, Like, good luck with everything, I.
Speaker 2: Hope and you bailed. Yeah, said this guy in the UK, like probably speaking the truth. That might be a problem to have a very large penis. But then again, as I said, I know people who are size queens who actively seek out the ginormouses of the penises.
Speaker 4: It's good for them, but for me, no, I'm looking at the fucking this leg on this table.
Speaker 3: No thanks, I'm sure you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven inches? That country is that big?
Speaker 1: You're reminding me now? When we went into the sex shop in Adelaide Street, oh yeah, and it was only like, well, I know you're still kissed.
Speaker 2: I still want three still though, listen, we'll get that one.
Speaker 1: But we saw these things that big, pretty big.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, that's what I mean. People people, but people like into like really.
Speaker 1: Honestly that be Have you ever been slapped with a Oh no, that's disrespect.
Speaker 2: I would be like, I feel like that's also for.
Speaker 3: You called the turkey slap.
Speaker 2: We're turkey slights when you get slapped by the penis. Oh yeah, but you know what they call a tea baggy?
Speaker 3: Have you ever had that happened. I'm cleaning the well because if it.
Speaker 2: Was, have you know it's where someone dips their balls in your mouth like a same principal tea bag.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is definitely after dark, this has gone lest happened to listen, but.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine being because you'd imagine being that blessed though to then have a best to be tea bag? It's less to be tea bag with a twelve inches.
Speaker 1: No, okay, well, I honestly was not prepared for this episode.
Speaker 2: I must say, look, that's what's We wanted to see your natural reaction, and I got what I needed out of it. You squirmed, and that very colorful top you're wearing so beautiful.
Speaker 4: Quickly, let's just s I found this article really interesting. I've been like on Reddit going down the rabbit hole, rabbit hole of all different kinds of conversations, but I came across this thread and it's called am I the asshole? Where people talk about their issues and.
Speaker 3: Try to get other people's opinions whether.
Speaker 5: They be.
Speaker 2: We'll be back right after this break.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to give your scenario and you're going to tell me whether they're an asshole, whether they're an asshole this is or what you would do this is interesting.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So ever since I got out of the hospital for chronic problems, my husband has been introducing me to some games every evening.
Speaker 3: One game used to be about.
Speaker 4: Doing things while my eyes were closed, Oh while my eyes are blindfolded, involving pubbles, pubbles Bob, I've got puzzles, Rubik's cubes, shaped objects, et cetera. We take turns to do it just for entertainment. This is not going in the direction that you think it is.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: We started off this conversation very sickly.
Speaker 4: At hour headed to something else, so don't everyone's getting.
Speaker 2: Excited, but it's not about.
Speaker 3: Just a couple of days ago.
Speaker 4: He's been trying to get me to sign papers while wearing a blake.
Speaker 3: I refuse to do it because.
Speaker 4: He never lets me take a look at what I'm signing, neither before or after.
Speaker 3: He says that he was just trying to see if I.
Speaker 4: Could leave the same signature every time I sign, but I couldn't help feel uncomfortable. I told him I don't want to play this game unless he shows me the papers first. He said never mind then and stop bringing up last night. He tried to convince me to give it a try and even volunteered to go first.
Speaker 3: I asked if he was.
Speaker 4: Going to show me what I was going to sign, and he made a face and said, no, it's the rules and I should respect them. I refuse, and he kept on about how I keep acting worried and suspicious for no reason. He said I clearly don't trust him, and he was hurt by finding out that now after everything we've been through. We had an argument and I told him to drop it and not bring it up again.
Speaker 3: Period. He was mad.
Speaker 4: Despite saying it was no big deal, he was obviously upset with me and kept talking about how I don't trust him and that I was out of line to assume or suspect anything from him. I might be paranoid, but I couldn't help it. I do think I was something to him.
Speaker 1: All I'm thinking of Jenny is first, what's her net worth? Yeah? Because if I was worth, whether it's two million or two billion, And he wants to play a blindfolded game where we're just going to sign my signature? Are you fucking can?
Speaker 2: I say? This sounds something like some white people bullshit when trying to do that to a black woman, Like what he would get dragged?
Speaker 1: I want to be fucking love out on the front lawn with your clothes and all after ten years of marriage, Like.
Speaker 4: That's and I think the point that I'm now reading it, like for the fourth time, I'm like, she'd just been hospitalized with chronicle.
Speaker 2: She's dying. He's trying to get that last that insurance for sure sounds is she the arsehole and not sign that fuck that shady?
Speaker 4: No, Sis, you're the asshole for writing a thread on it, which you should have.
Speaker 2: I would have left him.
Speaker 5: I would have been like, So now they're arguing do we Basically no, they're arguing he's blaming.
Speaker 3: I'm not telling you it was just a game.
Speaker 2: It was just.
Speaker 1: Trust me, and obviously you don't trust me.
Speaker 3: Imagine you sold all your Like that's the thing, right, Is that.
Speaker 1: Bitch worth any money? And if you ain't worth one dollar? Then what the you worried about.
Speaker 2: The podcast story?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean if peace came to you, let's just say you're not earning any money.
Speaker 3: And he's like, can you.
Speaker 4: Blind hold you and sign this piece of paper just to see if you can do the same signature.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not blonde anymore, but I'd look at him and just go, the fuck are you thinking? Like seriously it would for me. I'd be offended that he would think that that's even a game.
Speaker 3: He looks like a narcissist because.
Speaker 2: Then he tried to don't trust me that the paper, that's a game. That sounds like someone.
Speaker 1: And now now they're separation excubas bottom more for.
Speaker 2: Up like.
Speaker 1: And other objects. He is a pen bitch?
Speaker 2: What is wrong with people?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well I love that, Like you said this a while ago about this is some white people's bullshit, And every time I get into a situation that's exactly what comes to mind me. Oh my god, this is some white people's bullshit. I use that term a lot.
Speaker 4: Now, Okay, can I talk about some black people bullshit?
Speaker 2: Can we determine whe you're an asshole for doing it personalty to say.
Speaker 3: Is she an asshole?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: She might have dumb bitches. Okay, so let's quickly end on this black people bullshit now because I have to say this. I have a friend who listens to this podcast loves it, like every week is like, are.
Speaker 1: They gonna be okay, are you talking about this if it's your friend?
Speaker 4: And I'll let you know, Clint if you if you have to be about this number. But the last time we spoke, she was happy for me to let everyone know.
Speaker 3: Her name is.
Speaker 4: Lisa and she's high Lisa, and she listens to the podcast religiously loves us all especially will.
Speaker 1: Can you so mad about it? When she told me, it was like, it's not my we'll say about me, but the fucking hostess of the most I know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'm funny to myself and that's all that matters. But thank you.
Speaker 2: It's not my foot on the you know, the audience fan favorite.
Speaker 1: Will give that one to you? Will? Okay?
Speaker 3: Season one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Anyway, Look it's not.
Speaker 2: The leaks of the season, right. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I love Ninnie.
Speaker 2: You go back to Lisa. Sorry, Lisa, love you, sissy.
Speaker 4: Lisa listens and she was like telling me how she was at an event and.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to work this actually because now I can't remember.
Speaker 4: You tell me and I'm trying to make it as least as not as inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Just let it be inappropriate.
Speaker 3: Anyway, She went to an event where there was some sort of acknowledgement in the country.
Speaker 1: No, this is the.
Speaker 3: Wrong way to start this strip.
Speaker 4: That Clint scrap that my friend told me that she likes that.
Speaker 3: She got a little excited watching.
Speaker 2: No, let me rephrase this. You you'd be about to go deep, balls deep with this conversation, aren't you. Let me ask Mara, I'll ask you a question. Have you ever seen or got a flutter in your vagina when you see a man play? Did?
Speaker 1: Definitely not? She answered, that's definitely not.
Speaker 3: I haven't either, to be fair.
Speaker 1: Like, listen, did you do for me? Is cultural ceremonial, and it's definitely for Lisa.
Speaker 2: You've been caught out for Lisa though, when she's there.
Speaker 1: And I love I love anyone. It's a skill that most people would never be able to well.
Speaker 2: I think that's why she got flooded. That's circular breathing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm just flatter and.
Speaker 1: The did but doesn't do that for me.
Speaker 3: There so much.
Speaker 2: It's about that, the circular breathing, circular.
Speaker 1: Playing, thinking, circular breathe.
Speaker 3: I think she was like attracted to him because she.
Speaker 4: Saw him like you know black follow up there playing the did and then what happened. His sons were also on the stage, and then she got a bit turned on, I think.
Speaker 1: And then what happened?
Speaker 2: What did she say to you?
Speaker 1: She said that she was turned on.
Speaker 2: She was turned on, but she goes, I got wet. You imagine been at an acknowledgement of welcome the country, seeing this lovely black fellow play a cultural likely did you do? And all of a sudden you're soggy? Well, they're because of it.
Speaker 1: Look, don't tell him sis and see what he says. Hopefully he's not married.
Speaker 2: The wait, have you ever found you've been that turned on by something where you've got really arouse it? You've been wet because no, but.
Speaker 1: Dancing is different. Did playing?
Speaker 2: No, but someone's shaking a leg. You're getting wet.
Speaker 1: But it's not about shaking the leg.
Speaker 3: Whether it's not getting wet.
Speaker 2: Listen, well, Lisa is apparently I want to.
Speaker 1: Just say that, whether it's like black fellow dance and a different style and skill and showing off how good you are as a dance and there's different like there's different different mobs from all around the country have a different style. Yeah, there's Fiji and dancing where there's a spear coming at you. I love that. Bring that on all day, baby. But then there's that aggressive hacket run like run yeah like. So there's different I'll be honest with you, different cultural dances. There's a turn on with the Fijian war dance. I must say that. Okay, the fire dancers like exciting, but there's this one where it's like, I'm going to speak, it's a fucking spear me there. Cultural. I don't mind this cultural ceremonial turn on, but the did you do know?
Speaker 2: All right, Jim, watch yours then? Quick?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't get turned on.
Speaker 2: My anything turns me on.
Speaker 1: You're fucking boring. I thought I was boring money.
Speaker 2: Women in power suits. There's something about women in power suits. Red.
Speaker 1: It's got to be red about red.
Speaker 2: Just power suits and that sense of arrogance and that walking like she's got a twelve inch penis but she doesn't. I find that very sexy.
Speaker 1: For a gay man.
Speaker 2: How do you identify willing business for starters? Listen today, I identify as today as a unicorn with pink, fluffy clouds.
Speaker 1: We don't know what we're going to get with, well, we do not know what we're going to get on the couch. No, so a woman and as you.
Speaker 2: See like you see like a woman like walking the street. Were set a high heels with powers and walking.
Speaker 1: We don't even need to see it.
Speaker 2: You can hear it. Alright.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we're getting to the.
Speaker 3: We're upping this up right now. Anyway, whatever turns.
Speaker 4: You one, hope we continue to turn on Unapologetic Cloud.
Speaker 2: Hopefully this turns you on and continue listening.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, thanks for hanging out.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I can't I'm not picture the twelve every time you're saying picture out in the crowd. Here things coming?
Speaker 3: Do you want to say anything?
Speaker 1: Well, any last we know this is a second half episode, but yeah, decided we weren't going to We're not going to mention that.
Speaker 2: Annie last, I'm like, what the fuck with you? The last thoughts? Last?
Speaker 1: I said that last thought?
Speaker 4: Last thoughts, Marah, I just don't not keen on twelve inches.
Speaker 3: No, no, will.
Speaker 2: I encourage you to go look at a clitorist pump. It's quite interesting not.
Speaker 4: Keen in twelve inches, Caachus, We made it by the end.
Speaker 2: Bye much thanks for listening to Unapologetically Black, brought to you by Black Cast Unite Our Voices and produced by Cliff Curtis