Speaker 1: Is it just.
Speaker 2: Posted a couple of mitches?
Speaker 3: Are you bless.
Speaker 2: Yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood? Can you post videos to YouTube?
Speaker 3: What sort of a question is that? Can I send letters at the post office?
Speaker 2: Now here is MITCHI and Mitchell coos Hello?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hellay?
Speaker 2: How are you? Mitchell?
Speaker 3: I'm a bit knack and I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got your work you're on. You've got to scrunch you on your wrist, You've got to sing it on. Your hair's all messy. You cover thing.
Speaker 3: I've noticed you commenting on my parents every episode on that.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to do it.
Speaker 3: It's like work to you.
Speaker 2: No, it just looks like I've had things to do. I had a busy morning, but I've had to come and do my job and then I'll go back home and pull my hair up in a high pony and get it done. I'm in the thick of moving at the moment.
Speaker 3: By the time this episode's out, I'll be in my new penthouse if you don't hardly mind. But right now I'm having to pack and it's all very last minute. Sean and I got a place together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's perfect. So we jumped at it. But I'm like, oh, moving with a few days.
Speaker 3: Notice, it's very thressful.
Speaker 2: We don't have far to go at.
Speaker 3: All, I know, but that makes it harder because we haven't even hired a truck because it's embarrassing to go such a short distance.
Speaker 2: We have to do it ourselves. So you're walking it from one house to a hour pretty much. But surely you can get like a digital trolley digital. I don't know what I meant by that, clearly, I've never whenever I move, I use move LL. I don't move myself. I don't even know how to do. This is the first time I'm broad talking it. Oh my goodness. So you and Sean, is it causing it to driving a wage between the two of you? No, not at all. Would you have stuff together? No you don't, do you not?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: He barely moved into my current place. He didn't even unpack, really, and so that makes it easy for him.
Speaker 2: Well that's what you said to me, He said, I'm moving, and I thought, no, you're not. Sean's moving my way to make it move it now, because I was like, how are you You're exhausted from the move, like Sean's moving into you drama queen. I know, but you didn't tell us. It happened so quickly, Penhouse and so nice price keepy Jennet for you to sublet it to Mitchell. Obviously, Jenne is a land baron and a label baron. So well, unfe you for just forgiving out the rights. Yeah, and mates, rat's god, she's good. That's so nice. Jen. Obviously you're very negatively did but you do what that means. I'm in the market. So I've obviously watched a YouTube video.
Speaker 3: Now listen here where you need to discuss something. Actually you and I me. Yeah, yeah, speaking of keeping things from each other, you didn't tell me that you were going on the fucking project.
Speaker 2: I didn't tell anyone. Didn't even have time to tell my mum that took it's by surprise. Yeah, yeah, I was on the project for the international listeners. The project is the nightly news done different in Australia. It's like a panel show and they do the news. And I've been on before with you at the Desk. No, I wasn't at the desk. Interesting, No, I wasn't the Desk book because it was out of Melbourne. It was a rove show, so I had to go to the Sydney ten offices and do a cross. It all happened very quickly.
Speaker 3: So for our idiots that haven't seen the clip. They were talking about an earthquake in muscle.
Speaker 2: Brook, yeah, which is in regional New South Wales.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and for context, in accordance with Sydney, they were calling it a Sydney earthquake. It's very far north. Yeah, it'd be like a two hour drive north for I think almost three hour yeah. And they were like, let's cross to someone who couldn't be further south of Sydney. Yeah, to talk about an earthquake that could not in any way, shape or form have affected them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well if you watch it, And I was thinking, what the fuck? Yeah, that the project is it can toy with very serious news. But then also they lean heavily into comedy. And that's the call that I got. They said they want a comedian that can make jokes about the Sydney earthquake because it wasn't felt in Sydney. It was, I mean barely.
Speaker 3: So then when I started, because I did watch it live, I'll play it for our idiots that missed it.
Speaker 2: I'm listening back. We'll take care phones off. But no.
Speaker 3: At first I was like, why the fuck are they crossing to him? But then I'm like, I see what they're doing. Now. It's all just a pitstake, and you had to do what you do best, which is live through your take.
Speaker 2: It was a bit. It was a bit. Okay, play me on the project, right, This is just a bit of us. Where were you when it hit? Guys? You know, I've just become okay with talking about it. Oh, this is the first time I vocalized how I feel. But I was. I was about to eat lunch. Pause, shock, horror. I had a bagel in my hand, homemade turkey bagel, about to put that thing in my mouth, and then the earthquake struck.
Speaker 3: It's all bullshit.
Speaker 2: By the time I was done with a bagel, the earthquake was over. I barely felt the thing. I've got friends in La, and whenever there's an earthquake, o diseas. Did anyone feel that? Did anyone feel that? The Everyone's like, well, did you feel what? Was there an earthquake?
Speaker 4: Miss?
Speaker 2: Just for the record, we've all got friends in La.
Speaker 3: So sorry, Yeah, Susie, use off there putting your back in your box. I loved that.
Speaker 2: I got so many messages, mostly from our idiots going how rude, Susie Usuf laughing at you on National Telly, how daresh.
Speaker 3: But it very much had the same nagery gets I'm in and out of La. You just mentioned randomly that I have friends in La.
Speaker 2: No, because whenever there is an earthquake in La, the people of La and my friends that I have over there post did anyone feel that, oh my god, we just had an earthquake. So that's the only yeah, comparison.
Speaker 5: Who are these friends?
Speaker 2: I had heard that there's Jimi Mars his sues. You know, if you go back and watch that footage, if you've got my Insta, you can see it on my reels. I and no one knows. This I had was it was having a severe allergic reaction to BRIT's dog, Delilah. So I was house sitting for my friend Britney Hankly.
Speaker 3: Way, have you been allergic to dogs this whole time?
Speaker 2: No idea? Apparently, so, well you have a dog. Well, the thing is, we don't know it was either the dog or the sea moss gel. I have never been that bad in my life. Look my face.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I posed this to the idiots, but I was the way what was happening on TV? Wow, throat closing up.
Speaker 2: Yes, so this was This was about midday and then I got a call saying we need you in the project in two hours. Can you get to Sydney Studios? And I was like, yeah, it just gets about of hisstor beans didn't tell them. It got progressively worse. So my throat was itching. I had hives all over my entire body where they couldn't tell at all. No, I know, well they covered my face in makeup. But if you look my eyes, look at my right eye especially looks extra puffy. And that's because I was having a hist amant day. Holy shit, I know.
Speaker 3: I mean, it can't have been the dog. It must be the sea. Most jel, Are you still eating that crap?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I stubeddating it, stopped eating it.
Speaker 5: But Jenny took her confession started enjoying it.
Speaker 3: You just eat it raw and he put it in a smoothie.
Speaker 2: Eat it out of the you are blowing gas stick. Cut me for your nails. We bend one back. Oh that's like titanium. She is an iron Woman, bionic pussy. Sorry that was disrespectful anyway. So yeah, project debut, thank you so much, Thank you so much. But I will say in my DMS, will I do want to say to the muscle Brook community, I am sorry for making light of something that did frighten you. There's this woman in my DMS that is now on day six, day six of waiting for Mitch Jury to apologize to the muscle Brook community after making fun and light of what was a very traumatic event for many people. They lost a bakery.
Speaker 3: But I thought, based on that coverage, it actually wasn't that much of a severe earthquake, like they were showing footage of a couple of paint tings falling off.
Speaker 2: The shelve at night to ten. Yeah, I wasn't there. I can't speak to it, but apparently it was quite scary, especially for young ones and kids, and a lot of heritage build were destroyed because muscle Brook was an old town.
Speaker 6: Well as someone who was involved in the two thousand and two yeah, it was really a.
Speaker 2: Fair They should have called you, Jenner. The way you told that story was.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you that I also had a bit of a TV moment oh my god. One of our idiots posted in the group saying, oh, they're talking about Mitchell Coombs on the Morning Show and I was like, oh, I didn't know. I wasn't actually on the show, but they were using one of my videos it no to kill on the street. I have not said anything disparaging about Natasha, correct I have? Yeah, exactly, she's after you. No, they were talking about my video when I went to the Mcloud's Daughters homestead because one of the cast members, Rachel Carphney, she played Jody. They had her on the Morning show promoting her coming to Home and Away and they were saying, oh, can you believe that people still give a fuck about this show? Mcclouds, so what is basically right? And they agreed they played one of my videos on the screen. I've got more to say about this, but you want to hear this bit first. Yeah, sure, I went and tracked it down. Here we go, go.
Speaker 2: Back to McLeod's Daughters from it.
Speaker 4: That's where we know and love you from A TikToker went viral recently with this post.
Speaker 3: It was actual curse. So on this side of Drevi's run, they used to have a tennis call. But now they've got a bloody heated pool if you don't hardly mind. They used to have the Shearer's quarters up here where Bloody Becky and Kate and what not used to sleep, demolished not there, and up the back they used to have the iconic windmill and the outdoor bath. But nap Gonski.
Speaker 2: What a sure.
Speaker 4: Mitchell's very funny, both you and Mikayla Van has commented on the post Mitchell comes.
Speaker 2: He's utterly hilarious. I actually was texting with.
Speaker 7: Him that night saying I can't breathe.
Speaker 2: I'm laughing so hard. I loved it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I mean I watched the whole video and I didn't crackle off one, so it's clearly target demo sort of thing.
Speaker 6: Thirteen year old me sent Rachel Carparni a collage that I made.
Speaker 2: Did she reply?
Speaker 3: We should find out if she still has that.
Speaker 2: Yes, so hold on you're texting Rachel Totalini whatever, Rachel Capaccio, and hold on you're messaging her.
Speaker 3: Well, when I posted that video, it's like back in early July, like this was going back a while, and she actually did DM me. But it was a voice message, and she gave me her number, and I was like, oh my god, I'm fucking fangirling on behalf of thirteen year old me. I don't know if it's weird to play the voice message, but sure, yeah, she was a bit let me find it. She was like, very gushy, and it was very flattering obviously, Oh so cheerful.
Speaker 2: Must we hear it? Yeah? No, but I've got more to say about that.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, sure, all right, hang on to this one.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Mitchell, you are just beyond hilarious. I cannot stand it. You're just my absolute favorite.
Speaker 3: My god.
Speaker 7: We should sit down and have a chat at some point, I swear I think it would be hilarious.
Speaker 2: You have a podcast, right.
Speaker 7: I don't think I'm interesting enough for you, but I could try to be anyway. My point being is, I'm going to text you my phone number because I think we should be in contact. I think we could have some fun chats together. I think you're hilarious. I think you're fabulous. I'm so glad you got to go to the homestead. I saw stuff I have not seen. What the fuck happened to my room, my sharer's quarter as Mitchell, What the fuck happened to my room?
Speaker 5: Jody's room.
Speaker 7: I can tell you so many stories about that. Oh my god, there were mice everywhere just saying well done, lots of love Rach Oh, I'm so.
Speaker 3: Jealousy, like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, offense means nothing to me.
Speaker 3: No, No, this is massive.
Speaker 2: She also needs to let go, babe. If in twenty years, I'm still going, oh, is it just I message idiots that loved this show twenty years ago? I mean that's a bit sad. I think. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think she's just as surprise as anyone that people still love show. I just remember it.
Speaker 6: Just then, I a rache Covahani fans site I made on my space.
Speaker 2: You made it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I made it and it had twenty thousand fans.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, the thing is, she basically offered to come on the podcast, gave me a number, and I was like, fuck, I to hold her to that.
Speaker 2: That's where the texting comes in. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I immediately after she gave me her number that night, I was like, Hi, it's me, blah blah blah, and I said, all right, let's make this happen and she goes, oh, are you guys in Melbourne? I said no, no, no, we're in Sydney, just like you. She goes, oh, perfect, great, and I said, right, well, let's sort out the details because it was late at night. At this point she has not messaged me. Said why not?
Speaker 2: What you messaged her? Are you listening? Yeah, I have that piece of paperback you're just drawing and not listen to me. No, I'm just messaging her face. You're just her. I'll break it to you quite lightly. I don't care about this woman, and I've never seen the show, and I'm just yes, if we want her on, maybe I have a sick day.
Speaker 3: Oh please?
Speaker 2: The point of my story, she's amazing? What's the point?
Speaker 3: That night, yes, she came in all guns blazing, showering me with compliments over voice message. We texted back and forth a bit, saying yep, we'll get you on. But ever since that day, Crickets, she's ghosted me every time I've actually tried to lock it in right, So I feel like she got swept up in the moment you're seeing my messages now.
Speaker 2: Being like or she's that was a good idea at the time, but.
Speaker 5: She saw that I'm on it and remembered the collage is possible.
Speaker 2: Can you give me your phone? I'll just call her now and book.
Speaker 3: No, I don't don't be to blow out chances. I actually want to get her in here. Frankly, she can fill in for you. You can have the day, can you yes, sit down into absolutely?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: Well I could just call her and so I worked for the Mitchell Coombs Estate. Can we go into the podcast? I don't why, because I don't want to suck out chances. She's not Michelle Obama, but she's up there. But what's she doing at the moment. Well, this is a thing.
Speaker 3: She's like going around doing the press rounds, promoting Home and Away. She's doing fucking sell a mag morning show, all sorts of things.
Speaker 2: Can you get a photo Jenna?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe I should text her and say, hey me again, who's a PR person that.
Speaker 2: I can do logistics with?
Speaker 3: Yes, because maybe she's like me where she just thought it was a great idea, but then when push came to sharps.
Speaker 2: She's like, too much admin. Yes, I'll deal with the PR person. Well, I think we should get her on now. Seeing that she's that beautiful, I think it'd be a great, great guess that we could do a full takeover at a full show with message you now send her a voice note. No, why because she's busy. I had to break it to you. I don't think she is.
Speaker 3: No, she is. She's on Home and Away.
Speaker 2: Well, you want to message her in your private time.
Speaker 3: I'll message her when we're done here, but I'll say, hey, who's the PR person?
Speaker 2: I can Okay?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 2: Cool cool? Yeah, and I'll let you know how we go. All right, Well, congratulations on both of our TV appearances, Jenna, I did see you. I watched RBT and you were fantastic. I really thought you'd blow under.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you another message I got, which I'm still confused about to this day. I got a message from Bridy Carter. Oh my god, tests on mclou's.
Speaker 2: He's been on this show for your birthday bash two years ago.
Speaker 3: I don't think she remembers me, because she messaged me, and she sounded a bit like drunk, not drunk.
Speaker 2: Oh God, where'd you get that? I don't know the way you looked at me, I thought.
Speaker 3: No, she sounded a bit like she was being a bit stern. Oh, she said to me, Hi, Mitchell, I just got a request from someone to share your tests and Claire first meeting scene and use it on Channel seven. I don't own the footage. You'd have to get permission from Posey. Hope you're well, Bridy.
Speaker 2: Oh. I was like, I don't know what to do with this message.
Speaker 3: You have to ask Posy. I have a direct line to Posey. Graham Evans, the creator of mcloans.
Speaker 2: Are these people reviews?
Speaker 5: Thought it?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: This was recent?
Speaker 3: Actually my point Bride is just saying, ask Posy. I'm ask her what Why did Channel seven want to use? Why are they asking you?
Speaker 2: But Channel se clearly this is the morning show appearance. They use your video on TV. But why are they asking a different car? But I don't understand why they're going to Bridy Carter to get consent for Mitchell Koomb's video. And who the fuck is pop? I don't think she realizes that I did a parody.
Speaker 3: I don't think she's seen it because she says the test and Claire meeting footage, you'll have to ask Posy. I don't own it.
Speaker 2: I was like, neither do I. But she thinks you work on Jennie Oh, this is so confusing.
Speaker 3: It was such a bizarre message accent of it I did. I said, that's bizarre that they're asking you.
Speaker 2: Feel free to send them my way and I can deal with what I need to.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I'm sure the footage is fair game because it's for parody purposes.
Speaker 2: That's my understanding.
Speaker 3: So basically, I've been fucking catfished by Rachel car party.
Speaker 2: I've been cyber bullied by Bridy Carter left this show. You've been asking that for years.
Speaker 6: I found my fan site, but it's deleted all the photos.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, copyright, so there's nothing on there.
Speaker 5: No, but there's captions that I.
Speaker 2: Did read some of the captions at.
Speaker 5: Her farewell party leaving the clouds.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine that I've seen that photo.
Speaker 5: I would have loved to Rachel and her mum.
Speaker 3: Maybe I shouldn't let Jenny do just sit down interview. It'll be a one on one with me and Rach because Jenna's bordering on.
Speaker 5: Creepy here Rachel and Jessica Napier Becky.
Speaker 3: Jenna genuine question. If I've got her in here, would you cope?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, yeah, because she seems pretty chill.
Speaker 3: I really want her to the fact that she just gave me her number like it was nothing. That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Minute is close to nothing.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: I think I could find the letter she wrote me.
Speaker 2: Really, that's cute written.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and she spelled a word wrong and scribbled it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no comment name.
Speaker 3: It's in my autograph book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, paid.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, if it's your first time logo of the show, everyone, it's is it just me? Every show we start the same with an ijem and is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch is mine. This week is a little test to test you too. Oh, it's not another spelling bee. You can't really. You can definitely get it wrong, but it's nothing personal. It's it's a sniff test.
Speaker 3: Sniff test.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds very personal. Yeah, after your sweat on the umpits last week, I thought, well, yeah, it's a test. Let's see who's sweat is more potent.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to kick things off?
Speaker 2: Yeah? By all means, sweet Bradley.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Can some things not be done on a mobile phone? Yes?
Speaker 2: I think I know where you're going with this. Yeah, where do you think I'm going. Well, it's a trend that's all over the internet. That's there's phone jobs, and then there's laptop jobs, jobs that you can only do on your laptop.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen this trend. I saw one fucking tweet about it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this is everywhere. Yeah, there's laptop jobs and then there's phone jobs. Like I fucking agree, booking flights to go away on an international trip that's a laptop job.
Speaker 3: So I think we're talking about the same tweet. It was Kate Feldman. She said, I assume maybe how it's maybe Jarrett just booked international plane tickets on his phone and I almost had a heart attack.
Speaker 2: That's the laptop purchase, not a phone purchase. Agree completely.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I will be mid task on my phone and then I go, I'm just gonna pause. I've got to do this on the laptop. I can't finish it here on the same It's certain things you just can't do on the phone.
Speaker 2: It's too fiddly. Yeah, the phone's getting better, though. I used to even like freak out buying anything online. Like I bought those loop ear plugs for concerts, you know, those like year plugs, you don't damage it, add for that a lot. Yeah. I finally bought them this week, and I bought them on my phone and it was so easy used Apple Pay. They were bought in thirty seconds. But like three years ago, I would have thought, if I'm buying something online with my credit card, that has to be a sit down laptop job. Oh it depends.
Speaker 3: If I'm just grabbing one thing on Amazon search order done right. But if I'm doing like an asofs shop that God knows how long that could take me and I have multiple tabs open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a laptop job. You know what makes it change, it's the tabs of it all. Yeah, I can't look at rental properties or apartments on my iPhone. I hate the domain app because you got to go one at a time. But I can go through one domain page same as YouTube, open one hundred million tabs and then spend the next hour filtering through them.
Speaker 3: There's certain things that like try and boast about, Oh it's so easy it can be done on your phone. Like I use zero for invoicing, and they're like, it's so easy, you can do it on her phone app. And I'm like there's no fucking way I'm invoicing on a phone the laptop, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you, definitely looking my end of least clean laptop job, phone job one hundred percent. Ordering Uber Eats, I've had to order Uber can be done an I've done it and I didn't like it. It was too compassone weird. Yeah, can you.
Speaker 3: Google what that means?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, great outing for cumbass in anything. I knew what it meant, thank you.
Speaker 5: It means large or heavy and therefore difficult to carry or use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, it's just it's too large web, but the website is too too much? Going on?
Speaker 3: Too big now is a synonym?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, awkward, Yes it is awkward. Cimes Yeah, sure, cumber bunt.
Speaker 3: What about watching TV shows? You know how some people watch shows on their phone? That fucking I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was next to some guy in traffic yesterday. He was watching a full Stand original series on his phone in the cradle watch was going on with driving a vehicle. I can't watch shows on my iPod even I goes five pod on my iPhone. Yeah, good luck watching it on an iPhone. I love my iPad to travel with because I watch the screen's too small.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, at best, I might download something for the flight to watch on my phone, but even then it just feels wrong.
Speaker 2: Do you know what other purchases for your laptop only?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Pretty much everything, to be honest, except for like food deliveries.
Speaker 2: You know what you do, Cherry that.
Speaker 3: I don't fuck with answering emails on your phone.
Speaker 2: I don't answer emails anywhere else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's weird to me. I'll read them on the phone, But then I'm like, I better pop to my desk and reply to this officially because I'm on the phone. It always fucks about Sometimes when you read an email that you've sent on your phone, half of the sentences are in a purple font. Yeah, you've got that hideous little sent from my iPhone thing.
Speaker 2: You can change that?
Speaker 3: Yeah you don't.
Speaker 2: No, I just added it back in. Why I wanted it to. I wanted people to know that I'm fucking busy and it's sent from my iPhone.
Speaker 3: Baby Reindeer has ruined that for me. Send from my iPhone. I'm oh, you're making a real point of being an iPhone.
Speaker 5: MiNet sent from outlook.
Speaker 2: No, my manager says my managers is send on the run with a running emojency Alaba boss used to have that. All hail the iPhone jobs. I think anything you can do on an iPhone is superior. At the end of like, I love it everything. I just love being able to do everything on my on my iPhone. Replying to emails, incredible, searching the internet. Love doing it on my iPhone. I'm shopping, I've got apps actually back for everything. In your opinion from the start, No, my opinion is that there are definite jobs like trips, banking iPhone.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes No, I do banking on my phone totally. You don't need to do it on it on a laptop.
Speaker 3: It depends because sometimes I have to have again with the tabs. I have to have multiple tabs open, being like, what's thirty percent of whatever? Because I have to transfer to different accounts for tax.
Speaker 2: It's for one time. I just pay someone to do it. Or look, I've got apps for everything.
Speaker 6: Somebody do what.
Speaker 2: Tax and transferring and taking percentages? I don't want to do that myself.
Speaker 3: I'll have an accountant, but I have to put aside thirty percent of everything I earn in a different account full tax, otherwise I'll spend it.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I just put my one. Yeah, you've a different arrangement setup, you get a tax return. I've got the Epstein set up. I don't know what that means, but that's what my tax accountant says. What about posting on Instagram only I phone? I didn't even know you could do it from a computer. Yeah, if I can, I actually would prefer to do it on the laptop.
Speaker 3: Why, because it's just so fiddly on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, you know, it does that thing where it uploads like nine percent of it and then ghost cannot be posted, cannot be posted. You have to keep retrying Instagram.
Speaker 5: Eventually it posts, Yeah, and then.
Speaker 3: Five different versions in the same video. Sometimes I just use the Facebook like back end to schedule on Instagram as.
Speaker 2: Well, and it works. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Editing videos on my phone sometimes I'll get halfway through and go, this has become a laptop job. This has becoming too hard on you. But see you, I'll endeavor to try and do it on the phone and then go, Nah, too hard.
Speaker 2: If you work from home and Jenny, your job is to edit things full time, you'd have the setup you've got them, and you can do all the keyboard shortcuts. Most of us don't know how to do all that on a computer, Like I'm so used to doing it all natively in TikToker and cap card whatever I use for it, Instagram. You know, I don't know how you do it. It makes it harder to do it the easy way on the phone, does it, really?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I find it easier just to do it on the desk. I don't even have a desk. You do out there. It's full of pr things and snacks. Yeah, no, I'm I'm I agree. I agree with you. But I think at the end of the day, phone does trump all because I'm all for convenience. I'm lazy. At the end of the day, I find it harder on I'm lazy.
Speaker 5: I think laptop wins.
Speaker 2: Who listens to the show on their computer, I'd love you to DMS if you're listening on the computer.
Speaker 3: Maybe they've got the tab open at work, that's true. What tab like, they've got car, Spotify I open or something at their desk. Some people say, oh my god, you me laughs the heart Everyone in the office looked.
Speaker 2: They say that, Yeah, almost crashed my car. That's probably not on a laptop. No, No, that would be on an iPhone.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 3: What about this? Maybe we can agree on this watching porn that's a phone job, surely?
Speaker 2: Well yeah yeah, phone in one hand and the other. Yeah, you do the math.
Speaker 3: Yeah you figured it out.
Speaker 2: Oh Jenn's agreeing, she's got two thumbs?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Enjoy the episode.
Speaker 3: New hang on, hang on before we carry on with this sweep or I should clarify this iss a I Bradley voiced by Mitch cheering, Oh.
Speaker 2: Wow, it actually wasn't too bad. I was like, we could probably give that a run. Sitting here listening, I thought it was just the normal one. Yeah, go go clarry on it. Enjoy the episode New Merge available now. Couple of mitches dot com dotter you top, jesus, it's nailed.
Speaker 3: It's not that bad.
Speaker 2: It sounds like Brad's been hit in the head with a hammer and he's still persevering with the VR. You did make him sound a bit dip. I don't think that was me. I think that was the AI anyway, a I Bradley makes a good point. Go shopping. Couple of mitches dot comat do you think yes? I've seen another shirt to arrive today. Yeah, I got Stephen like a small I'm with idiot white tea.
Speaker 3: And it looks I haven't actually seen any in one though.
Speaker 2: White is cute because it's the pink arrow is so bold, and then you've got the black text. It just looks really good. And I went walking and wore my heirs to a shirt. Oh just looked gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for the compliment.
Speaker 2: I could see.
Speaker 3: That's the first nice thing you've said about my design. Oh, no, it looks good.
Speaker 2: It isched me on the nipples though obviously you've used an embrasive material, but mine isn't. Of course mine wash their hands stipped in the shirts. Myself, I saw all these twelve to eighteen year old white girls looking at me. I'm like, what is going on? I hought that hot. No, they all thought I was wearing Taylor Swift merch. They're like, geez, Taylor really poked it up during that era. No, that's actually me. Girls, who was Taylor Brunette. I'm like, no, I understand your confusion. That's a man. Sorry.
Speaker 3: So for those that don't realize we're doing a competition here, we've got a merch design each. Originally we were going to try and agree on one, but then we couldn't, so we were like, fuck it, We'll put both on sale. See who sells more. Mine is the Taylor Swift inspired one. Yours is that I'm with idiots?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: I actually like your designed to be honest right, like yours too. That's the first time you've admitted that. I've seen the sales and I feel sorry for you. So I do love that to say, when are we going to decide, like, what's the cutoff mark?
Speaker 2: When are we going to read the results? Who sold more? I think we do the cutoff July next year.
Speaker 3: July next Yeah, I was thinking maybe end of the month, end of September.
Speaker 2: That's my birthday, and in my present is finding out that I've lost this war, I'll be like Trump, I will just incite violence on the Capitol.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about instead early October our five year anniversary.
Speaker 2: That's oh, that's perfect, that's perfect.
Speaker 3: I don't actually remember the exact date, but basically early October. Get merch shopping idiots. I say support team Cooms.
Speaker 2: Okay, I say support Team Churi, and then we're going to close that store that'll be in the no More merch or shall we keep it open?
Speaker 3: No, we have to get We don't have to We don't have to close the store. I just thought that someone we'll call it and say, here's who's in front.
Speaker 2: And we'll tell you up a percentage, will we? Okay? How exciting. If you haven't yet bought a shirt, go and have a look. They're gorgeous, they're super high quality.
Speaker 5: Or the mona general.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not in the competition. It's like when you got to Macas during their monopoly and only like the big Cochs and the Nuggets have the tickets on them and the soft serves don't. That's always pissed me off.
Speaker 3: If everyone likes the soft serfs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're not involved in the competition. Sorry, I hate to break it to but Mitch and I spoke earlier, do me, Mitch? Yeah, yeah, next week on the show or in a couple of days, Jules Ragnarok.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Listen. We do have a guest joining us on Wednesday's episode, which is two thirty two. Yep, her name is Jules.
Speaker 3: You might know. We're on TikTok as recovering party Girl yep. And she's been documenting her sobriety journey. But she does it in a way that I find really amusing because she's very honest about it. Yeah, she's not very preachy like some people who were like, my life is a thousand times better now that I don't drink. She's like, sometimes Saturday is a fucking boy. Now what have I done? Yeah, And so she'll be in here to chat through that whole situation. She's on TikTok if you want to check it out. Yeah, jewels rang ahh, don't listen.
Speaker 6: You know me.
Speaker 3: You know how important it is for me to get names right. And so I said to her, I was chatting for the other day when we were organizing all this. I said, Jolsey, I need you to tell me how to pronounce your last name properly, because I like to get this shit correct. And she goes, oh, honestly, don't stress because my Mary family roast me for getting my own last name wrong. And I'm like, is that supposed to make me stress less? I don't think you understand how much more stress that makes me. I want to get it right. Yes, I don't want your Mary family mocking me. For getting it wrong. No, I want them to go fuck yeah he nailed.
Speaker 2: At Yes, Okay, I'm with you because just at A spelled r A n G I H g U e u A, which is beautiful Jewel. Actually, should I check her voice message? I just want to know this is a show a voice mess just it is me. I can't wait to play my All Saints message from Mark Howard. Jewels, Rangy, how you were?
Speaker 6: I got it.
Speaker 2: Great. I promised to work on it and I wouldn't he al of course.
Speaker 3: Jewels that Rangy, how you are doing on Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Lovely?
Speaker 3: She's an absolute hosting the whole sobriety thing. Yeah yeah, because she's very open about it. She was like I was a fucking rat, yeah, full blown addict, and now look at it. She's nearly living sober.
Speaker 2: For two years. A second so influence we've had on the show. We had Tim Abbott.
Speaker 3: Oh he stole my birthday.
Speaker 2: He did still your birthday and he stole my my body because he's gorgeous, right, and then I was sober for a brief period and then relapsed. If you hate, if you were worried about who's she merched by by mine because I had a real rag to Richard story. I've crawled from the depths. Mitchell living in the penthouse unrelatable, but me, I struggle. So by my match.
Speaker 3: You want to know what the difference is in what in this penhouse? I'm paying rent?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I got you? There, didn't I? I had to break my lease? So do I isn't that blight choice? My hand was forced? Shall we do? Jim?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Do you think you could tell the difference between the smell of a Crayola crayon compared to a generic, no name brand crayon?
Speaker 5: I think so?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. Yeah, So Crayola, who are like, you know, yeah, they make crayons, they make kids stuff and drawing books and whatnot. Have this week trademarked the smell of their crayons.
Speaker 3: Wow, do they create their own bespoke sent.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I know. They don't. They don't set out to create a scent, but clearly the smell of Creole crayons to them is so iconic they've trademarked it. The United States Trademark Office has approved it, and the CEO of Creola said, we want to bottle it up and sell it maybe as a fragrance in our crayole stores. We want to pump it through the air.
Speaker 3: Scented candle that I don't think so, I don't think that is possible. Oh, surely it is.
Speaker 5: Just it's possible, but I don't know if it's smell good.
Speaker 3: They've got fucking caves the Chicken Nugget scented candles, and they're pretty bang.
Speaker 2: On, actually true. Alan's Lollies do a collaboration with Dusks not paid the Red Frog, and their Chico candle is so yummy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've had a Bubblo Bill scented candle heavy, but had a Gay Time scented candle, which in my house was just a vanilla. It's actually one of.
Speaker 3: My favorite candles I've ever owned, the Splice scented candle lime.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right. So what I've done is I've used the kidio to purchase genuine Crayola crayons, which eat the dock expensive. I fight it, and I've got none name brand generic. It's like ad a chemist generic crayons. I will ask you both to close your eyes and I will bring them underneath your No, So I'm getting them. It just me on the fly.
Speaker 3: Can you definitely tell the difference between the smell of store bought playto with the yellow bloody tab or that bullshit plato that makes you make in preschool?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm with you. It just smelled like flower and disappointment. All right, I'm going to give you Crayon number one, eyes closed. I'm bringing it over. I was gonna say right away, you can't put it in your hand because you'll know the difference.
Speaker 3: Jenna in three nose Okay, Mitchell, is this the same one that she just smelled?
Speaker 2: So we'll call it Crayon number one? Sure, breathing, you can just smell whatever frequency you're wear. This one's busted.
Speaker 3: I can't smell anything that's not Crayola, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: What about Crayon number two? Breathe in, Jenna, breathe in.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah that's the Crayola. Whatever I knew, are Crayola?
Speaker 2: Okay, lock it, lock your answers in. Ye, yeah, Crayola was Crayon number two. You're right, bang crazy. It's got it's got a smell.
Speaker 3: It must be the paper because the other ones that you've got, they're like the ones where you twist the end like an extendable pen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these ones don't have a smell, nothing to them. I literally couldn't smell a thing smell that Crayole. Mitchell it actually because when I read this, I thought this is nothing, and I thought, what if we did a smell test. I was blown away at how Creola like the crayon the Crayola smell. It's it's iconic. You to smell that box and the crayons too.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should do another sniff test on the podcast, something that's harder, because clearly Crayola is just so distinct.
Speaker 2: It was a very easy game, and it was I thought it would be harder to I thought the generic ones would have more of a smell. Also, drawing with crayons, God, it's fun, you got it more often it's not really quite enjoyable.
Speaker 3: But also do you reckon the same applies for Creola branded chalk or just the chalk.
Speaker 2: And until you sniff it on. The craole also is not paying for any of us. I was not paying it. We're giving them a lot of free promo, aren't we, Crayol. I don't recall receiving a cent from Ninja creamy. That's a good point, and we dragged that out. They actually did reach out to me after that. Yeah, and I said, I've already got one. Yeah, I know. There's one color dandelion, I think it's called that's a yellow from the nineteen eighties and they discontinue it and change it to this yellow in the nineties. And if you have that original yellow crayon, it's worth like thirty thousand dollars. How does that differ. It's just a different shade, isn't that crazy? Wow? Well, there you go. The first annual iGEM sniff test is complete.
Speaker 3: Does it have to be an you'll we could just do another one in an episode very soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, do you reckon? You could smell my shoe apart from Jenner's I'm not sure you do it right now? No, I don't know. I've never seen you.
Speaker 3: Look that the sea moss in my fucking gob And I'm not sniffing your shoes. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't put my foot down off that happening today. That's enough of these two. Now, let's hear just you. All right, let's move on. It's now time to hear from one of you. One of our beloved idiots. We do adore you, honest to God. And there's been a lot of communication from the idiots in the Injurian Idiot Facebook group, which you're not a part of. You have to rush and join now you've been checking, now, have you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, because we're down in admin, because we had the resignation of Calum after that sex scamp, we had to we have to approve some of the posts. Myself. We get flooded with posts were like the Daily Puffet or whatever that Harry Potter magazine is the Daily Poffin.
Speaker 6: What is that.
Speaker 2: Hagrid Hagrid hair Old or something. I'm not sure what it's called.
Speaker 3: I can't say I'm sure of anything. You think that you aripot a nerd?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Really, I don't know why I was so offended by that accusation. But no, when have I ever said that?
Speaker 2: You just look like one of those people that would have one of those triangle necklaces, but you hide it. I don't even have the triangle nextlathe Oh good, Jenna, does is it.
Speaker 3: The time turner?
Speaker 5: No, it's the whole crux.
Speaker 2: I love how she started literally, may you straight away? I think get it? Wrong, so people don't know that you're actually team JK, which we can discuss off the end.
Speaker 3: Who have we got on the phone today?
Speaker 2: He's in Sydney today. Let's welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Dan Good, Let's get him on the line.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, daniels.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 6: How you doing?
Speaker 2: We are good? Are so good? How are you? What are you doing? Where are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good. I'm a home just working hard on my laptop.
Speaker 2: It's the laptop job at the NAT. We were talking about that on the show today, laptop job versus phone jobs that like things like international holidays, you can only book on a laptop. You never book that on on a phone.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. You'd be crazy too.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly, Daniel. How long have you been listening to the show.
Speaker 1: For a while now a couple of years. I reckon yees, feels like it.
Speaker 2: You need to buy so much? Can I take those crayons off? Futue so distracted? Not engage with doodling on this bit of paper. I just asked David a question and you sorry, Daniel, Daniel and I and you could ask another question. I'm just drawing. Danny.
Speaker 3: You ready to go with your visit? It's me Bradley, what can't you in?
Speaker 1: I'm ready to go all right?
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Have you been solicited for sex on the job?
Speaker 3: Come on, God, we're.
Speaker 2: Working with Jenna. I mean the answer is yes. What happens off the cloud? Say the cloud tour close co workers, the three of us know what happened?
Speaker 1: What I had the most unhinged lady I've probably ever had it on a tour when I was a zip line tour guide in New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 1: It was really fun, it was really cute, like great views. You're telling people about sustainability, like the whole time you're on course with them. But this lady, she didn't want to know anything about sustainability. So when she started, she was like run down the hill out of bread. It sounded kind of like she was crying to come, like to check in, just being like I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. We're like fine, it's fine too. Hasn't even started yet. As we're going off one of the zip lines it's like third zip Line, which has the best of you on the whole course, She's like touching my cheeks and telling me how soft they are, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, that's very odd behavior.
Speaker 1: It was very strange, and I tried to get her off me and be like, oh, look at the view. Listen to the talk that we're having on this platform. Was something I think she might have been or high. She's like she smelled of a lot of different things. So with this it was on a Wednesday. Wow, solicited on a Wednesday. But she turns to me after again saying that she doesn't speak very good English and that's why she couldn't listen to the chat. She looked at me and she just goes, are you are one or a zero? And I was taken aback because I was like, I don't. I have no idea what that means. Definitely one that day. And then I was like I don't understand. Can you can you explain? And she was like and she like looked off into the distance, had a big think, and then looked back at me and was like, uh, do you like to fuck or be fucked?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, your English is a little bit better than you were letting on.
Speaker 2: Was she asking for a friend or was she keen for its light to dam Yeah?
Speaker 1: She was like, I have many friends in Shanghai, who would love to know you. At the end of the tour, when like we're saying goodbye, instead of giving me a tip, she wanted to give me her friend's tips.
Speaker 2: No, she wasn't after you.
Speaker 3: No she wasn't, but she was.
Speaker 1: She was hunting for some mates.
Speaker 2: Wow, wait, Dan, are you are you into women at all?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Not at all.
Speaker 5: Maybe she was trying to traffic you.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I was actually going to think.
Speaker 3: Maybe she was trafficking because it's an odd proposition. I've got a guy that would love you. The catch is you have to fly overseas to meet him.
Speaker 2: I mean, was he a billionaire? I mean I don't know. Did Did she give you any details on the guy or the men?
Speaker 1: No details. It was just here's my number if you want it, if you come to Shanghai, give me a call. And already after the impressions, I was like, she also peed on course it was it was a lot of.
Speaker 2: Your friends. Yeah, kind of beautiful, but no, no more I hear about this woman. How mysterious. I want to see a photo of Dan. I've got Danny's gorgeous. You are beautiful, so I can see it happening. I think what him being trafficked traffic? You too, Dan got a couple of bites thank you? Oh my god, what think of that would frightened me completely. I wouldn't know what to do. I didn't either.
Speaker 1: I was like, no money, Yeah, so did.
Speaker 2: You report it to you know, hr if you have a hred apartment in the mountains or bought your bars.
Speaker 1: Or I didn't know how to. I was like, well, she's look, it happened. I felt like, there's nothing you can really do with that, Like, you can't really be like, I'll never let them back on tour again because they're probably not going to come back.
Speaker 3: And she didn't like hammer the point she left you alone after you were like no thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's just like skipped off into the distance, literally skipped like that.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: She sounds like such a free.
Speaker 2: Look. So now let's go back to the point. Is is a zero receiver or is the one receiver? I think she ever clarified, Well, yeah, so zero is a zero.
Speaker 1: Receiver, right, Zero.
Speaker 2: Has to be a receiver purely visually and then and then the one visually again must be the giver. No, you're onto something.
Speaker 1: Actually, if she had the knowledge of like fuck or be Fox? Why would you start with zeros or one?
Speaker 2: Totally? I'll never look at the Channel ten logo the same, Dan, thank you for getting in touch. We'll give you a totally tote bag. Congratulations, thank you, thank you so much. Thanks darling.
Speaker 3: And if you want to come on the podcast with and is it just me of your own? How do they do that?
Speaker 2: Cheery? Yes? So you can send us a text on this number two till nine to zero two.
Speaker 7: Nine.
Speaker 2: Of course you can dms a couple of mitches and all you have to do is send us a story like dance. It doesn't even really have to be something you've noticed you hate to appreciate it. If you've got a great story that you tell at parties or you tell when you meet someone for the first time, hit us up. We'll get you on the show. You actually got it right. I actually threw to you as the test. I was like, what tangent could he go on today? I was like, carry your picture answer, I'm wrapping the show.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: One is the Daily Prophet Daily Prophet.
Speaker 2: I swear to God I said that.
Speaker 3: You said the Daily Poppets?
Speaker 2: Did I tell you that? My update? Remember last time I went to the Haggard's Escape Ride. Oh, you couldn't fit. I couldn't fit, and then I was fat shamed and told to leave one too many butterbes Trappler. So they said to me, hip, if it's that magic? Yeah, what's the update? I went back this year? Congratulations here zero zero? All right, we'll see you all in a couple of days. Yeah, can't you then talking? You'll see you then? Bye?
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 3: A welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end, we pretend the show's done, and then we just kick back and relax for a bit.
Speaker 2: I've had two coffees, that's my problem?
Speaker 3: Is that unusual?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I only ever have one? Oh okay, I only ever have one, and now I've had two, which is four shots.
Speaker 3: You know, you know how you don't drink coffee? Have you ever tried it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay, well never mind. I had a pitch, but forget it.
Speaker 2: To kiss me and see if you good taste?
Speaker 3: Going to be like, should we get Jenner to taste test a mocker? Because imagine someone who's never had the taste of coffee in their mouth.
Speaker 2: Market drinkers pussies. But it's like a gateway if you have only ever drunk hot chocolate.
Speaker 3: True, I've tried it and I spout it out.
Speaker 2: Can I take it a moka?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, fuck, you couldn't handle that. No, why didn't you record it for the podcast?
Speaker 2: You should have recorded at Jenna. Then that coffee could have been a tax.
Speaker 3: Right off, damn it.
Speaker 2: You could have Jenna had a really bad coffee. There is a difference, Mitch and I coffee drinkers, a massive difference, right between a good barista made coffee and a really shit barwister to made coffee. They they're different products. When the milk is steamed correctly with micro foam, it's right. But you've got a ship barrista that coffee.
Speaker 3: It tastes like sawerage water like there aren't any particularly good coffee. If you've just got a coffee or a bad one, that's right. Yeah, yeah, what do you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I know, I know, don't say it, don't say arm and flat white? Bang on? Yeah? Do you mind?
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 3: What? Is it? Just me?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 2: Yours?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever had to order for you an arm and latte.
Speaker 2: No, that's a sea I've got it from it arm.
Speaker 3: I was just about to say, is it just me on the fly? Do cappuccinos kind of fuck?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, because John one got my order wrong the other day and they brought around an arm and cappuccino and I was like, I can't.
Speaker 2: Be bothered complaining. I'll just deal with it. And then I was like that chocky kind of slap pat. I was an Armond latte and almond flat white drink off for so long. I mean Laura Burn, my radio co host, finished her coffee when we're doing the show and pulled the lid off and licked the rim, and I thought, now that I can get around and it was full of creamy brown chocolate sorry, and I thought, funk I want that? So I tried an almond cap and I have not looked back.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Maybe I should try it ordering a coffee next, because my ear used to be this goes back to when I was like a pave Uni student. I'm like, I'm not paying for air. If you get a latte or a cappuccino, there's bubbles on top.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Flat whites are literally flat. Say more coffee. You're always asked for no foam. Yeah, and you shouldn't have to clarify. It's literally meant to be no fone on a flatnight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like a little bit right, like a millimeter if that tiny, it's meant to be flat. Would you? Would you ever do it? I had a period where I did a long black with a dash of milk, and that reminds me of instant yuck. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right, but it's nice because you had a little bit of milk and they don't even froth it. They just pour it straight in exactly. It's an instant. They still charge your six bucks or something ridiculous. Is it just me on the floor or did anyone else's mum? Two things from Michelle Chury love it a bit. A gets so busy during her morning commute that she would have to re microwave her coffee halfway through the morning. She'd get up at seven and then make it and then drink it for an hour or two and be like it's cold midway through blow drying her hair. So get me as a kid to pop it in the microwave for thirty five seconds, and then she'd finish drinking it. I might just make another one.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever had a coffee last long enough to have to microwave it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I slam them bitches, pump them, especially as an adult. And then secondly, Michellechury will dip her veggiemite toe and any toast she makes into her instant coffee then drink she loves it.
Speaker 3: Yuck. No veggimid and coffee and bread. Well, the show I work on, they it's.
Speaker 2: Just a show for context, Jenna, come on, don't be a fit.
Speaker 5: It's just two radio hosts that talk on the No in the morning.
Speaker 2: Three. I really fucked up they did.
Speaker 6: They have a segment where they try different weird recipes, and this morning they tried vegemite coffee.
Speaker 2: I din't really Yeah, what what do you do? You make an instant coffee and teaspoon and vegimo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like foam and all that.
Speaker 2: It it just be salty. No, who wants the salted coffee total add toast to it? You dip it, that's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Michelle Cheering lives by it, loves it. I've tried it and it's sweet and salty, because especially if you've got sugars in your coffee, I.
Speaker 3: Don't like sweet and soldier like even salted caramel. I'm like, why would you fuck up go this caramel flavor with a bit of salted caramel.
Speaker 2: I had hot star fried chicken for the first time. I was at the Hamilton premiere and that was the only thing I could really get before the show. And it's a big piece of fried chicken like a schnitzel, but it's covered in sweet seasoning like plum powder. And it was such a crazy mind fuck. It was delicious, but it was salty chicken with sweet seasoning. It was weird.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. Now.
Speaker 2: Is that intern gone? Hey, there's an internet at the building and I'm terrified of her. Why there's an inter? Said her? Here? It's kiss She lovely jumped into her at the front. You bumped into her?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did she say about you?
Speaker 3: She said to me, you're just as beautiful as the photos. I was like, thank fuck, I was having a good hairda if I came in looking or busted and she's like, you look nothing like the photos.
Speaker 2: Is that actually what she said to you? Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 2: She said to me, and who are you? And I said, I'm mich And what do you do? I said, I host two radio shows. She goes, but which ones? Have not heard of them? I said?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Anyway, then I ran into the radio show. She must have listened to it. It came out and went, you know what, just looking and talking to you, I thought you were vanilla, but you're actually pretty funny. Wow. She's a great dudgeon.
Speaker 3: She told me you're just as beautiful as I thought.
Speaker 2: You'd pay clearly your judgments.
Speaker 6: Downstairs, she's like, you know, I can do a handstand And I'm like, well, sure do it. And she did it, and she can do a really good hands there.
Speaker 2: How long she hold it for?
Speaker 5: For like ten seconds?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of power in this business. I'm going to ensure she never works to day in this industry.
Speaker 5: Actually, she works for the company currently in Townsville, suck Shiit.
Speaker 2: She goes to me, guess how many kids I've got? It's six. Well, you didn't even give me any time not have guessed that six kids.
Speaker 5: She's amazing and she's going to listen to this podcast from now on.
Speaker 2: She told me that you know what, She's so sweet and I believe children are the future.
Speaker 3: Does she actually have six kids?
Speaker 2: That you make that up?
Speaker 3: She has six cows, that's fourteen.
Speaker 2: She goes to me, weirdy you lily, they've had a castle on a hill. I'm like, all right, Princess Fiona.
Speaker 3: Non ogre versions of course, Well you've just screwed over a new potential fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, calling her an ogre I've got Speaking of fans, we had fans. We need to talk about our show. We had fans at one point. I don't know what happened. We have an ex staff member of ours that has progressed, and I'd like to do a shout out to remember our intern Alex who competed for a producing job on this show. Correct, she now works for the Morning show on Channel seven as the head of entertainment. And that is just an ijamrags to Richard's story reached out to Bridy Carter.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, probably why did she think of me?
Speaker 2: Probably that makes so much sense as to why they played your video.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, she didn't get a roll this.
Speaker 3: God lover.
Speaker 2: I mean, our staff on this show have gone on to such big things. Name one other than Alex Ryan, I'm obviously working at Channel seven. Hilarious by the way, because that's mcleod'sought its character it is we've had. Let me think Sarah Harris was an intern for us from the Project No Ala Jacobs. Remember she printed our stuffs Peter over and worked in the mail room.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what if our intern became really famous?
Speaker 2: I'd be pissed.
Speaker 3: No good for them.
Speaker 2: I want her to Who is our intern?
Speaker 5: Our intern?
Speaker 2: We don't have one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Thatched?
Speaker 2: Oh I did smirch her showy picture his house on the hill. I call bullshit.
Speaker 3: You're just jealous.
Speaker 2: It's in Townsville. I too, have three dollars fifty.
Speaker 3: We hope this podcast made someone feel at least two percent better to say.
Speaker 2: That's all. So we do, So, we do, so we do. Thanks for listening again. So I'm wrapping this up. The sniff test is back soon. I will be cutting off a lock of Jenne's pubes, and then I'll lock of my pubes and Mitch you will have to guess who's pub is who, and visually you'll be able to tell Jenna has a really European kinking.
Speaker 3: Quit this show very soon. You shouldn't be surprised. Why because in the space of less than an hour, you've asked me to sniff your shoes and.
Speaker 2: Your pubes over your speed pits last week. Unconsensual? No, you said, is it bad that I kind of want to see it? Well, because you brought it up your army hammer. Oh, I can't deal with this.
Speaker 3: We're packing to do. Can we get rid of him and bring him the intern?
Speaker 2: Watch the rating you watch, well, we'll watch from a castle on the hill. But it's for terminites. Alright, let's go all right, see you guys. Thanks for listening to gets.
Speaker 3: By Bye bye.
Speaker 6: Is It just Me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.