Speaker 1: The Rise and Conquer Podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land which this episode is being recorded, the Yugen Bear region. We further acknowledge country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and terrest Rate Islander peoples today. Hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcasts.
Speaker 2: This is the podcast for ordinary.
Speaker 1: People who want to do extraordinary things. I hate this because it's like, why we all still weigh ourseuse. I don't know. I have very mixed emotions about this because I just think if your thinking I need to be a certain weight to do things, I just think it's a bit problematic. Hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Potty. It is your host Georgie Stevenson, and we are back today with a hot line EP. These are our fun Friday epps where you send in your life dilemmas and me and producer A Tea provide you with our very unqualified two cents on the situation. Hello a Tia.
Speaker 2: Hello, So guys.
Speaker 1: Today on the episode we chat about problematic partners manifesting, weight loss, and also what to do when you're manifestation is something you thought you wanted, it turns out you didn't. And I've got a very fun story for you. I didn't give you my week update in Tuesday's episode because you can probably tell by my voice. She's a bit husky, bit sick, bit sexy. I sound like my partnership's manager, Ja Center. Her voice like kind of just sounds like this all the time, like husky, and I love it, so I'm not mad about it. But yeah, no, I was quite sick. I think it was just like me. My immunity was quite low because you girls been busy, Yeah, and you just run down, Yeah exactly. And I was like, physically I wasn't too bad. It's just like my voice left my body. It's like bye, bitch. So week was great. We on the weekend we launched our candylanth collection was so awesome in Naked Harvest. Obviously, we had a big candy Land Carnival event. What did you think of the event? A teer, so much fun, so much fun, literally best ever. And Tea was a little helper at the event, so running around it. But I didn't get to do. She joined the NH team for the day. Very helpful, but it was very surreal. It was like, you know, obviously, walk into a planning event is just wild. What goes into planning an event is Craig Kray, which is to be honest, why we have never done one because it just it gives me exciting thinking about planning event. But it went so well. It did. It went so well, and I just the feedback we got from you know, the ambassadors and everyone there was like they said, it felt like an event where they were just like around their besties and it was like super casual. Because this is a little secret, but I hate influencer events. I feel like you've said that I'm probably out. It's not a secret. I don't know. I just like never vibed them, which is just you see me not going to many like you know, big launches or anything, because oh, if I've got spare time, you can bet I'm going to spend it with like Ivy and Tim or like my best friends, not at an event with random people who yeah, you know are all just like it's just small talk for two yeah, for their own agenda, which is fine. I only ever go to events like I.
Speaker 2: Very much believe in.
Speaker 1: But it was just so cool to have everyone there, you know, and the reveal went so well and I did my little speech and it was just, yeah, it was really cool. I'm just so proud of NHTM. They just they pulled it together. We had a couple of mishaps the night before, but we won't go there holy shit. But yeah, no, it was spectacular. And then the candy collection launched and we've got five brand new products, and yeah, it's just it's been a big, big week. But obviously just finally kind of breathe for the next month or so. Yeah, I've got no official launches coming up except obviously, you know, Black Friday for Naked Harvest, got some exciting things for Iron c Should we just tell them no?
Speaker 2: Should we just tell them a tr No?
Speaker 1: I want to tell them, Okay, we can't. He was exactly like, mel this tell them no. All talk literally all talk. Recommendation for the week, the sour peach free work out. I love it, the stim free stim free. It's like my new favorite flavor. Is it because it's stim free or just a flavor?
Speaker 3: No, just the flavor. Truly, I thought I loved. I love sour worms, but I love sour peach.
Speaker 1: Really so much, such a good flavor.
Speaker 2: I feel like they're quite different.
Speaker 1: So sour worm is just like very in your face and then sour peach is subtle. Yeah, but it's so good.
Speaker 3: And I find like Courtney really hit the nail on the head on Saturday because I tried the sour peach for the first time because I hadn't tried it before Saturday, but I'd had sour worm, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, what does this taste like? She's like your childhood and I was like, that's literally it. I like that I don't know.
Speaker 3: What from when I was a kid that this was, because I obviously didn't eat the sour peach allies when I was little, but yeah.
Speaker 1: It just brings her back. Yeah, well, that's like the whole notion is just so nostalgic. It just brings everything back, and especially for me and Cooper because we grew up with a very health conscious mum who like to have lollies. Was so special and so exciting. So like the inner child of me just like dies over this collection because it is so exciting and I have to stop myself from drinking too much free workout. Oh my god, guys, I literally am gonna read to you me honest sugar high, essentially full context. I have had pre workout in the past, but I've never done it with the purpose of working out after. I've just drank it like juice or something throughout the day. It's like a little pepper of energy and it's been like half a serve. And I had my first ever full serve of pre workout before I work out. I think it was last week. Yeah, so Tea text me Monday seven, nineteen pm. Oh my god, I'm like what. I textwork so fast too, because I was like, what what's happened with the podcast. She's like, first time today I actually use pre workout properly, and then in caps it was amazing. And then I just did the laughing face and she's like, I did my workout in forty five minutes. Thirty five minutes, and then she did laughing face and then she's like, life changing, literally, life change. Literally. The conversation we had the day before was you were saying your workouts were taking you an hour long and a half and You're like, I don't know if I can keep doing this, I know because I was like, that's actually ridiculous. It was too long. How are you meant to get anything in life done? But I think the other thing that I did, which I if my fitness coaches listening to this, please, this is what I didn't stop, like twelve reps of something I just did forty eight. No, well, that's like sometimes I do that if it's like I've just got to get the workout done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I mean I should be going heavier, but it's fine.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, I did the workout. I'm like, did you take normal pre workout or free? And she's like normal. Then I was like, fuck ah, you're not going to sleep very well. I did, and then she she came in the next morning, was like, yeah, I didn't sleep well, but that was a great worker Yes, guys, this is why we have stim free workout. Don't do what a tea did because it will, like pre workout is going to affect your sleeves. Yeah, but if you're a morning workout gao, you'd have a great day after. Oh that's why I'm so happy with the time of tea. Yeah, crazy your recommendation. Oh yes, I'm going to go back to a TV show, even though Jamie banned us from recommending TV shows.
Speaker 2: Actually, first of all.
Speaker 1: My recommendation is the Mask Protein. Oh yeah, it is so underrated, and I feel like so many of the ambassadors at the event were like, oh, I was sus on the flavor. Ye so sus and then they tried it and they're like, holy shit, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really does. It just works, and it's so delicious and it's one of the few, you know, proteins that you could literally just have it by itself, and it's just it's so creamy, it's got so much flavor, and it's so so delicious. So yeah, that's just that's definitely my favor. But my recommendation is a TV show called Tell Me Lies on Disney Pass. Have you heard I? Have I heard of this? So it's a bit saucy, A bit saucy. It's not our usual coming of age. They're in college, so we've like we've gone up from high school. A lot of sex, a lot of like it's just so what gets me is it's like, I don't want to give it away, but you're seeing, you know, this girl full in love with a guy, yeah, but then like he's got like an ex girlfriend that he's kind of involved with, and it's I don't know, so like messy love story, very messy, but it's very I've never kind of seen it from this perspective where you really see him like with her and then with her, and usually when that happens, you don't like that person. But for some.
Speaker 2: Reason I like him.
Speaker 1: I like him because there's something there that makes me feel for him or that they've added in somehow to the story.
Speaker 2: It's just very refreshing because I think it's a.
Speaker 1: Very normal human feeling to you know, like someone but like someone else, if that makes sense, Like you can almost not be in love with two people, because I don't be in love with someone but also have a bit of a crush on someone. Well, I think just I feel like a lot of people can resonate where and I'm gonna be very transparent because when you know, my previous boyfriend, like he broke up with me and it was like super messy, and I literally started talking to Tim to make him jealous, but then I fell in love with Tim because it was so close together. There was definitely like strands of me and the ex If that makes sense. Yeah, like you're still attached a little bit. Yeah, because you've had like a whole relationship. Obviously I wasn't fucking yeah. Yeah, it's very different to the show, let's make that clear.
Speaker 2: But I can I guess you.
Speaker 1: It's just like a very normal human experience if you have been in that where you want to explore this new thing, but if this person is coming in out of your life, you kind of are not ready to let go. And I've just never really seen that in a TV show where it's not villified. That's cool, I'll give it a go. Yeah, I'd be interested to see what you think anyway. Yeah, so I've been watching that and that's been a bit of fun. All right, guys, let's get into the hotline. Our first question A bit of a long question but important context. So it's kind of a long story, but basically, she did she did warn us.
Speaker 3: My older sister is dating this guy and they have been together for almost two years. It's really serious, and they talk about marriage and they are literally obsessed with each other. They don't do a single thing without each other. My whole family does not like her. Boyfriend. He's not very nice to my mom. He doesn't say hi to my mom or acknowledge her. He's very controlling and it's like it has to be his way or you're wrong. It's so bad to the point where for my other siblings birthday, he threw a fit about where we were going to eat because it wasn't where he thought we should go to eat. That has happened so many times. We've tried to go on vacations and plan out trips, but it has to be where he wants to go, and wherever my mom wants is wrong or not good enough. He can be mean and loves to tease myself and my two younger siblings, but to the point where it's her full things. My sister just defends him to me.
Speaker 1: He seems very insecure and it feels like he has my sister on a tight leash, and it's very adamant about the things she does. However, this is the happiest she has ever been, and he is good to my sister, but is not nice to other people. My entire family does not like him, including my extended family. It has now become a whole fight between myself, my mum and my sister because we mentioned to her our concerns, where she got extremely defensive, saying it's been hard for him to get used to how sensitive we are. Also keep in mind that we did not grow up with any brothers or a father figure and had a rough childhood with our dad who was narcissistic. So I feel like she is choosing the wrong guy because of that. I voiced my concerns to her and she says he is not controlling at all, but I think she is blind to it. How would you navigate this? How can my family move on? Because she has made it clear that he is not going anywhere. I also forgot to mention something. My sister got her dream job offer. She is currently working as a manager at a gym, where she has been for seven years. She's always dreamed of becoming a florist and got in with this amazing company who was going to teach her everything. It was paying amazing and the only thing was it was forty five minutes away from where she lives. Her boyfriend did not really want her to take this job, as he felt it was too risky, but told her whatever would make her happy. She ended up taking the job, and when I asked if he was happy for her, she replied with, he is, but is worried we won't spend that much time together anymore. It was so upsetting because he was totally holding her back from living her dream life. She found out that this new job does not pay for holidays like Christmas, and she declined the job offer her dream job. She totally sabotaged it for herself because it seems like her boyfriend didn't want her to take it. Wow, there's just like so much to unpack here, so much. First of all, it just really upsets me that he's mean to her mom me too, Like if your mom is like, like, I'm not too worried about the siblings, it's the mom that I need respect for. Yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: Because it's easy for people to sort of disagree with people's siblings about stuff. Yeah, but when it's a parent, you kind of just have to keep quiet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're always right, unless it's like, you know, abusive, abusive correct. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel so bad.
Speaker 1: This is actually such a hard situation because there's one side of you know, you obviously care about your sibling, and there's a situation there where it's like her relationship and whatnot, but also there's another side of it's her own life. Yeah, and if she has, if you have voiced your concerns and she still chooses to be with this guy, then you almost need to respect that and find a way to not let it affect you. Yeah, that's so hard. It's so hard.
Speaker 2: That's why I feel very much like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I honestly don't know what i'd do, because I would just say, like my immediate responses confront her, But they've already done.
Speaker 2: That, That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if she has said no, he's not controlling, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, two years so it's not there's no more rose colored glasses, Like surely those would have come off by now.
Speaker 1: I would like to know how old she is, Oh, fair point, because if she is quite young, and if this is her only relationship, you know, this person has said there was problems with their father, you know, maybe she has daddy issues where Yeah, if you grow up not having a good example of a male figure, you tend to then attract that in a partner. I think that's very like psychology when I want, isn't it so that would be like my only thing. But also if she is a bit older and it's like this is her life, you almost need to respect her decision. And I think there's only so much you can do with you know, bring it up to her like she has and the only other thing she could possibly do is like put boundaries in with the boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was what I would say to, like, put boundaries in when it comes to your family outings and stuff. When he starts throwing a tantrum about where you're going to eat, just ignore it, because that's what you do when a toddler throws a tantrum, You just ignore it.
Speaker 1: So I wouldn't be like polling him. I'd just be like, hey, it's what's Yeah's birthday and we're going here seven pm. If you can make it amazing, If not, all good? Yeah, do you mean I think they're taking the power out of not even giving him a say yeah, yeah, because that's fair enough it's not your birthday. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then like if he has a little bit of a tiff, just let him and ignore it, yes, yeah, yeah, and more focusing on how you can protect your energy from that negative energy and ignore his bad vibes. When he has those tantrums, because if you ignore it enough, it'll stop. He'll realize it's getting him nowhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I think this is really sad because she obviously has a relationship with her sister. Yeah, and that would be really hard to continue that relationship, you know, when this is happening. But I don't know what else you're gonna do. Maybe you could have some girl trips like your mom, all the sisters have a weekend away just girl time, and that's how you can sort of maintain that relationship with your sister without her boyfriend. Yeah. I love that advice, Like, think how you can maintain it without the boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then just focus on that. Just be there to support her, because I feel like it's sort of at the point where if you push any.
Speaker 1: More, you might lose her. You might lose your sister.
Speaker 3: And the last thing you want is her if she realizes this relationship isn't for me to have no one to lean on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Love. The only thing I would add to is, yeah, it's a hard situation, but also you need to I don't know if you're gree with the sitia, but like you need to respect that that it's her decision of who she's with. Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: Obviously she's older, Like if she's like seventeen, yeah, you have a bit more control. Yeah, But I the way it's been described, I don't think so. If she's been working as a gym manager for seven years, it sounds like she's.
Speaker 1: Like at least mid twenties, late twenties. Yeah, sad days. Sad day question number two. I found this one super interesting. So it's not like I have any body image problems. I just have this goal to reach. I've reached my money goals, boyfriend goals, handstanding goals. I love that she just put in brackets. I'm an active gal and have been living a healthy lifestyle for seven years now, and all the other things, even a free parking space. Love that. But when I get to this, I kind of feel that I don't know how to do it or what to think about. I try to be like if I was a girl that was sixty five kilos, then I'd be able to do this and that and look a certain way. I have had small success with it for a while, but then I get back to almost where I started it. I think I need Gee's wisdom on the topic, plus tars Vibe, Love You Girls, and the Hotline to the Moon. I love that she called you Tea. I've never even thought about that, but of course that makes sense. Yeah, people called me that in school until someone else in my class his name was Tea and then confusion. But also, it's not to you. It's a dog, So just get that right. And that's on that question. I I hate this because it's like, why are we all still weighing ourselves? I don't know. I have very mixed emotions about this because I just think if you're thinking I need to be a certain weight to do things, I just think it's a bit problematic. I agree. Do you agree or no?
Speaker 3: I think needing to be a certain weight is not the best for your mental health. But I don't see an issue in wanting to be a certain roundabout size, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean? Like you say I feel my best when i'm a size eight to ta, I'm yeah. But I'm going to counter you here and say, if you're thinking so, let's say it's not weight. Let's say she's saying I want to be a size M or whatever. If you're thinking you need to be that size before you're able to do something. I think that's where the issue is.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, Like it shouldn't limit you from doing things. But there's nothing wrong with wanting that for yourself. Oh, everyone can want what the fuck they want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a big advocate for like you do you, But I think it's very clear from what she's saying here it's coming from a place of I need to be this size and then I can do this and look a certain way, etc. Yeah, And I'm just worried the deeper roots of that is programming from society that when you're this size you're able to do this, yeah, which is not correct. Yeah, and something that would be keeping her small, oh for sure, Whereas it's like, actually, you have so much power in being exactly who you are, whatever size you are and doing the thing. Yeah. It just is a really tough one to work through. Yeah, And it's it comes down to programming and like really unlearning that can be so difficult, and because like I had to teach myself this, yeah, and especially about like wearing shirts that not even cropped, but just like having pants and not have a shirt cover my stomach when wearing pants. I know, that's a super weird way to say it. Do you know what I mean? What like not wearing like a mid drift, not a mid drip, not even a mid drift, like I still haven't ever water midrif, like wearing a crop shirt and wearing pants that meet the crop shirt and not wearing like what I'm wearing now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I had to work this, Yeah, I had to work to get myself to think that I could wear that and not.
Speaker 1: Have to wear like a big baggy shirt over my pants. I get what you're talking about, you know what I mean? Yeah, So like it's about cleansing your socials actually looking it. What got you thinking that way? I think, like why, I don't know why is.
Speaker 3: Because it's the media, right, It's yea what we also go up with where the magazine girls on the front cover were skinny. Only ever, like only now have I felt like every almost every brand I now follow has inclusivity and models of different sizes mostly yeah, like not all, and it's still an issue. Like when you look at runway models, they're starting to be inclusive in other ways, but I still feel like they're not inclusive in size yet most brands, whereas Instagram brands are a lot more inclusive in size, Like you'll see a model that's a size eight, a model that's a size ten, the model side's twelve fourteen in the same outfit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like more of a thing now. I think it's like, I think it's okay if she has a fitness or health goal. Like again, it's like you do, you glowed to want what we want. My issue is just, yeah, this underlying thing where she's like, then I'll be able to do this and then look a certain way, and it just makes me so sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to you have to look that way before you're that size for you to ever feel good.
Speaker 1: Well, you've You've even spoken about this on a previous episode of Tire is like how you had to go really through this journey of accepting yourself now and working through being yourself. Yeah, and like I have to, Like I'm literally currently going through it with being postpartum and previous to that. It's like this constant journey.
Speaker 3: It is, and it's about being happy with you now so that you in the future comes quicker, but not fixating and fantasizing on this future version of you. That's this size and doesn't have stretch marks, or it doesn't have this, or it doesn't have that, like it's it can happen, but it's not gonna happen unless you fix your in side mentality about it first, like or like she said, it's she's sort of yogo's with it. She'll get there and then she'll like go back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would just I'd love to know like the underlying reason of why she thinks this. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, my top tips would just be cleanser socials. Find some models that are maybe on the bigger size and follow them and just absorb different ideals of beauty because.
Speaker 1: But also this thing of if I was that girl, I would be able to do this thing. I'd also love to know what's the thing. Yeah, and then I guarantee you'll find someone who's done the thing who is not that size. If that makes sense. Yes, like almost us to every every hotline, find an expander. Yeah. I also like, for example, one of my favorite books that really freed me from my obsessive thoughts with needing to be a stain and size or a certain weight was this book called The Fuck It Diet by Caroline Dunner. Have you read it. No, Oh, it's so good. It's she's she's like a dietitianal nutritionists, and she really talks about how we are programmed to want to be a certain size and do these certain things, and she does teach you how to reprogram it. And I remember reading it. It was probably only three or four years ago, and I remember crying reading it because I just was so drained at the fact that I had let my programming kind of and I talk about this all the time of you know, for so long I was I thought I just had to be smaller. I just need to be smaller and I'll achieve the goal. I just need to be, you know, skinnier and I'll have more followers. I just need to be skinnier and I'll get that brand deal.
Speaker 2: I just need this.
Speaker 1: And it's fun because I even did a reel about this the other day where I it was you know that trend where it's like, you know, I want something on sorry, I want something like oh I didn't reach this skull, or I want something, and then it goes back to a photo of your younger self being like, oh my god, you know you even got somewhere that I wanted to be. Yeah, So my whole thing was like, oh, I wish more people knew about naked harvest. And then it was a photo of previous me, who was really in her diet culture stage, and I was like, I would have been like fifteen kilos lighter and really into oh, I just need to be smaller. And her if she would have seen, oh, you've literally created a natural supplements company that focus says on empowering women. Yeah, and you're fifteen kilos heavier, do you know what I mean? Like yeah, like it didn't matter in the first place. No, And it's like, actually, once I embraced myself because I again, she's trying to change herself, which again I think is fine at times, but you need to know the underlying reason. Yeah. And so once I embraced myself and I just like fucking did life and focused on other things, Like the end goal came, which was really not what I thought it was. The end goal was not being smaller, no, if that makes sense, But for so long I thought that's what I wanted, Like that was the block to you achieving your wildest desires was how big you were. Yeah, but it's like not, it was the block was me thinking I needed to be smaller? Yes, so true. So that's my only concern now is I'm thinking, Yeah, I don't know. That's my two cents. Take what you want from it. I think in saying that, I do agree with you at TEA. I think there's, you know, times where you're allowed to want a fitness goal just because you fucking want a fitness goal. If that makes sense. Yeah, but don't I one hundred percent agree when you say, don't let it stop you from doing anything else like that. It can be simultaneously. You can be.
Speaker 3: Working towards that this goal while also getting everything you want like that, this and that, and the looking a certain way.
Speaker 1: You can still look like that without being the way. Yeah. And I would argue my experience is when I embrace myself, my world changed so much for the better and those things no longer had a hold over me. Yeah. Love that question me too. Last question, I have a question for you that would be so helpful to hear your thoughts on. Have you ever manifested something and it turned out to be not at all how you expected it and not at all what you thought you wanted? What happens next? Do you have any experiences you can share. I love this question so much. Me too. I actually was thinking I need to tell this story on the podcast, but find a way to like not what's my segue? Yes, and then you picked this question Tea love it with sect. Okay, So I remember at the start of I can't actually remember what year it was. Maybe I'll just be vague because I can't actually let you know the details. Okay, No, it's just let me just explain. So at the start of the year, it wouldn't have been at the start of this year, it would have been the start at last Yeah, I sat down with my partnerships manager. So my partnerships manager what she does is she controls my collaborations in box. So when a brand wants to work with me, she liaises with them. And for so long I did that myself and then I got a partnerships manager. Best thing of my life because it just it meant I wasn't doing it. I wasn't bargaining because also there's prices involved. I'm not like bargaining for myself, if that makes sense anyway, that's a side note. So at the start of the year, she was like, I want you to do a vision board of like your dream brands to work with, and I want you to think really big, like let's reach for the stars. And I put a certain brand on there that was so in alignment that made sense, but it was like hugely I donuldn't say out of my league, but like just hugely, such an amazing brand to work with. It was fully in alignment anyway, So that was on there, and it was kind of just like, oh, you know, put that, you know, put it on there, like yeah, in comparison, think of like Quantus, right, okay, yeah, but obviously not Quantus. Anyway, that brand ended up approaching us stop and I was like, are you kidding? You know, sent my rate card, paying full rates, locking lots of deliverables in and I was like, this is incredible. I manifested this. I'm so concerned. Fast forward to dealing with the company, you know, the agency they were dealing with doing the deliverables. And after worse experience of my life, Oh, worse experience of my life. That's really dramatic, worse experience, We're dealing with a brand just like wow.
Speaker 2: Going back and forth, for.
Speaker 1: Example, they were trying to be like really controlling with the content and I was producing. They wanted me to like reshoot content in a way that I would never actually produce content. I would have to be a yeah, I'd be like, I'd never do that on my social media, and my social media is me like I'm not going to do something I'd never do, if that makes sense, Yeah, and just I don't know. Very difficult, very difficult to deal with, and a very unpleasant experience. And it's crazy because looking back, I then never did a vision board of working with brands again because I was like, it's not about the specific brand for me. I crave connection and I crave like authenticity. So for example, the next time I did any sort of exercise, I was like, I want to work with a brand who respects me, who is in alignment with me, who you know, And I had all these sort of like what's the feeling because that was such a great experience of manifesting something that I thought I want that I was actually like, oh no, this is not what I want. This is not it, This is not it. And it was such a great reminder to be like, no, don't manifest from your ego of oh I want this, because you know people will think I'm great or it will validate me in some way, but manifest from the way of I want to work with a brand that respects me, that has the same vision as me. And it's funny because after I re established that, that's when you know brand deal's like ped and Pup and the co lab came in and it was like a maternity line and I was pregnant and I fell in love with their team and similar with like LISKD. I'd been working for them, you know for two years, and then it just like came out and I am obsessed with Jason, Yeah, the founder. I had to think that we've had we've had them on the potty. I feel like we're all obsessed with them. But it's crazy because because that needed to happen for me to realize, oh no, you actually don't want to work with these big companies that give no fucks about you. You want to work with companies that have the same vision and that like pique you because they like who you are and they and they believe in your message. And that's even something like when I had Jason on the potty and we spoke about my collection, like He's like, we believe in your message because I literally said to him, I'm not gonna lie. I have some like imposter syndrome because I'm not the fittest I've ever been and I'm bringing out an active work collection. And he's like, yeah, but that's why we love you. Yeah, And I'm like, oh so sweet. But then I like that. I think that needed to happen for me to have that realization. So I think when you manifest things that you're like, oh fuck, this is not what I thought needs to teach you a lesson? Yes, in it like in the best way possible of you realizing, oh, I actually don't want that. I don't have the cceassity of the universe. I know I'm going to give you exactly what you want, so you don't like it. Do you want to know what the brand was? It was and Georgie loose lips, Jamie, you better fleep that out. I'm the worst, so I can't have secrets. This is why no one tells me anything. So yeah, I would just say learn from it. Be like, hmm, what's the lesson here? Because if you don't, the universe is going to keep giving it to you and you're going to be like, oh my god, manifesting doesn't work, or I keep manifesting the wrong things. It's like, well, yeah, you just gotta learn from that, and I hope you want it. Thanks for listening, but thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer Podcasts. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Conquer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing. And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.