Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboo Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Concer podcast. This is the podcast where we ch have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, we're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the driver's seat of your own life, stop letting life pass you by, then you're in the right place.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, and welcome back to the podcast. Today is our final Manifesting Monday episode with g It is a solo PEP talk and replay app from a few years back, but honestly it is one of my most favorite episodes we've ever had on the podcast. If you are currently struggling with your money mindset or investing in yourself, this is the perfect pep talk for you. But before we get into it, I do just want to give you a little reminder that our final round of the Riise and Konker Project Ever is officially starting today, and we are so excited to do this with all of you. The entire team is hopping on board. We've all got some things we want to manifest. The vibes are already so high in the Facebook group. We absolutely cannot wait to dive in. But if you are feeling the pool, we have left the cart open for a little bit, so hop on and make sure to secure your spot for this live round, the final live round we are ever running the final opportunity you will ever have to purchase a project. We are taking it off the website after this round. So if you are feeling that little niggling feeling that intuitive pool, now is the time. Let's just get straight into this episode.
Speaker 1: I really wanted to give you guys this episode because me and and Tea are actually chatting about it the other day and it's so powerful, it's so good, And I went back and listened to it and I was like, oh yes, oh yes, the RNC fam need to hear this one. It was like a random bonus episode, so I don't know if a lot of people listen to it, but basically, today we are chatting money. We are chatting investing in yourself, putting skin in the game, and what the energetics of money is. I also in this episode really chat about this time in my life where I had quit my corporate job and I was trying to do big things, but it's like I had a block. It's like I was trying really hard, I was putting in so much more effort and I just couldn't unblock myself.
Speaker 3: Like I felt really stagnant.
Speaker 1: And I go through what I did to really propel me to my next level self and it was in a matter of six months.
Speaker 3: I really like quantum leaped.
Speaker 1: And yeah, like I will explain in this episode, you know, when you make an investment in yourself, it really is just telling the universe what is important to you, how you want to, you know, see your next level self.
Speaker 3: And how serious you are.
Speaker 1: Okay, and yeah, I just want to say also, I'm just I'm so excited. I you'll hear in this episode, how fired I get up? And I say fired up in a great way, because I'm a Leo summer fire sign. So it's like not in a bad way, not in an angry way, in like a fired up, passionate way. And I'm just so passionate about this course and about just impowering other women to see their full potential and to see how fucking powerful they can really be, because I just, you, guys know that's like my mission life. I just know so many of.
Speaker 3: Us we place more.
Speaker 1: And we think, oh, I'm not supposed to have that sort of life. I'm not supposed to be that sort of person. And it literally it does not have to be like that. You deserve a big life. You deserve everything that you dream of, and that does not have to be a reason you deserve it just because you were you, You were always enough, just because you are you. So, guys, I really really hope you like this episode. I love it, and I just I'm not gonna I'm not gonna lie but a bit. I'm a bit brutal in it. I listened back and I thought, Jasus Jogia, calm down.
Speaker 3: But I love it.
Speaker 1: I want to chat about today is investing in your self and money mindset. So, like I said, I've been dming people and voicing people. A big chunk of people are like, it's a hell yes to me. Intuitively it feels like the right thing for me. But my only thing is money. I totally get it one hundred percent. And just little FYI, I do have after pay on my site if you wanted to do more of a payment plan thing. And I do apologize guys if I cough or if I seem a bit naisily it is early in one. Yeah. So I wanted to chat about this mindset because it really got me thinking. And I think investing in yourself when you get the feeling of self doubt or just doubt in general, is so normal because honestly, we're not really taught to invest in ourselves and to spend money on self development or anything like that. I think we're taught, you know, go and spend a lot of money on your degree or that sort of thing, but not really with self development. I think as far as people usually get is you know, like thirty dollars on a book, which is great, but investing in yourself and I'll repeat this, investing in yourself is one of the best things you can do if you do have a big goal and a big vision for this year. Let me explain it to you in kind of energetic manifesting terms. And guys, just a little ps two, do not I think manifesting is wu wu. Manifesting is very science based. I'm actually reading a book right now called The Source and the author is Tara Swat, and she is a doctor and a neuroscientist, and she basically has this whole book on proving why manifesting, law of attraction and visualizing is all backed by science. I already knew all this, but I just bloody love that someone has gone and written a book by it because I hate especially kind of males or like masculine people when they're like, oh, manifesting and I'm like, yeah, like look what I have look at with my life. This shit works. So that's a little side note. But so let me explain it to you in an energetic sense. So when you are investing in yourself, you are telling the universe. It is a hell yes for you, and you're basically telling the universe. I'm ready to show up, I'm ready to do the thing, and the universe is going to see that universe, source, angels, whatever you want to call it, a power bigger than yourself. Let me put this into perspective. So let's say you have some big goals this year. Maybe it's you want to start a side hustle. Maybe you just want to up level in your business. Maybe you want to break that six figure boundary.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's just you want.
Speaker 1: To feel more confident within yourself, to be your most authentic self and to take bold action. Or maybe you want to get that raise, you want to save for that house. If you have those big goals, but you think it is too expensive to spend a couple of hundred dollars on a course that could literally change your mindset and life. And I'm not even being dramatic, and I'm so happy to say that because I have, like the testimonials from the people from previous rounds, They're literally insane. Every time I read them, like, I almost get brought to tears because it's just, yeah, if you want to read the reviews, I go on my website, and I know, if you are ready to show up and put in this work, this course will literally change your life and it will propel you to where you want to go. So if you know you've got these big goals and you're like, yes, I want to know manifest this or I just want to go after this, but you're then telling the universe, oh no, but I can't spend you know, a couple of hundreds that you know might propel me to get there. You're basically telling the universe that you're not that serious.
Speaker 3: So and that it's kind of like the.
Speaker 1: Whole thing of if you want to change, if you want a different outcome, you have to do something different. You have to put in the work, you have to try new things, and you have to put skin in the game. I'm about to tell you this story. I think I don't know. I think I've told this story and I can't remember if it's on this podcast or in the project. I think it's in the project because I literally am so transparent and I just tell you everything in the project. If you ask me how much I'm earning any sort of details, I'm telling you in the project. It just feels like this very safe environment of lack minded people where I won't get judged. So I just I'm very open, but I want to talk to you about this story. So, the first year that I quit my corporate job, and I didn't have anythink. I didn't have this podcast, I didn't have Naked Harvests, I didn't have my ebook, no other income except sponsorships, so you know, like companies paying me for sponsorships on my social media's And so I left that job and didn't have anything. I was probably on an income of around sixty thousand dollars per year, which is probably the same income as you know when I was a law click. So I left that. So I was comfortable enough to leave my job because I was you know, I will be on the same amount. I was a couple of months into, you know, working from home doing my thing, and the weirdest thing happened. So when I was working full time, I literally worked seven thirty in the morning and didn't get home till like six or seven. Because I worked in the city, I worked long hours. And then after that I would do my YouTube, I would do other things. When I quit my job, and I literally had so much more time, my income didn't go up, nothing actually changed. I couldn't put my finger on it, and I was like, what is actually happening here? Anyway, long story short is I knew I needed I could envision my life. I knew from them. I knew about having my own company where I would be selling something I'm very passionate about, you know, doing something very much in my purpose and making money and having a team. And I saw myself as this multi million running a business girl boss doing the thing. I had that vision and I was holding onto it. The thing though, is I just I needed some guidance. I needed some tools to get there because I realized that I just didn't have that, and so I decided to invest in a business coach, and I like, I didn't even fuck around with courses. I like just went straight to the top and are you ready for this? I still kind of feel a bit weird saying it, and I honestly hope Tim doesn't listen to this podcast because he didn't know how much I spent. I fully played it down. So, like I said, I was earning sixty thousand dollars a year, I spent forty thousand dollars on a business coach and that got me six months of coaching and I signed the contract. I was like, Yep, we're doing it. It was monthly payments. So it's not like I had to like have forty thousand dollars because I did not. But I and this is what I'm talking about, if you are serious, yes, if you are ready to take things up a level, to go to that next level of your confidence, of your most authentic life of abundance everything, but you're not willing to put skin in the game. I'm sorry, this is going to be brutally honest, but how can you expect something different? So, like I said, I got this coach, and honestly, guys, it was the best thing I did because and I knew. I was, like, I'm going to earn that forty thousand back tenfold. I knew I was going to earn that back. And I can tell you, guys, So that year my income increased from sixty thousand to over two hundred and fifty thousand, my first year of business doing my own thing, and then since then my income has either doubled or tripled. And that's not to be very transparent, that's not my personal income. That's how much my businesses that I run make. It's whole other thing of you know, I draw a wage from those businesses, which is like, no around that because I would pay so much tax. So I prefer to keep the money in the businesses and reinvest and build the business. But you know, they're still my businesses, so it's my income. So since then, and this is what I'm talking about, you can imagine the universe going, holy shit, Georgie is serious, and I was. I was serious because I had the vision of what my life would be like and I had so much faith in trust that I was like, I know, this is a huge amount of money. And don't get me wrong, guys, there was self doubt. I literally like I felt like vomiting when I like fully signed the contract and stuff like. It was hectic, but I knew if I wanted to get to that next level person, I had to make the decision from my next level self. And this is actually what I do in business. This is what I do with personal investments or even you know, when I want to treat myself to something designer, I think on myself in the next level or just you know, let's say Georgie from a year for now, and I always think what would she do? So with that coach, I was like, I know, my next level self is going to go, oh yeah, forty thousand dollars for a business coach. Hell, yes, I know, I'm gonna make that tenfold. It's not even a big thing. And I think a huge thing for me was honestly betting on myself and going, Georgia, you are worth it. And this is what annoys me when people say I'm lucky. Someone literally messaged me the other day and she's like, there's no way a twenty six year old can't have, you know, three houses, a successful business, a husband, you know, a Porsche and all these things without luck. And I was like, no, no, no, no, honey. There's so much that you guys don't see behind the scenes where I go far in on myself and I better myself, and I'm like, I know the life I want, I know the person I want to be, and I feel very intuitive with my wants and my needs on like a soul level, not like an ego level, and I am just so I guess confident with in those things to go after what I want. So yeah, it honestly fucks me off when people are like, oh, Georgie's just lucky. It's like, no, When I was earning only sixty thousand dollars. I spent forty thousand on self development to get me to where I am, and that I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess from a perspective.
Speaker 1: Like of I where I am now, one hundred percent, I would have got there either way, if I took the coaching or if I didn't. I feel very confident in saying that. But what the thing is with investing, It propels you. Like I said, it tells the universe you're ready, and you get there faster. There is no way I would be where I am at this age without taking those risks and doing those sorts of things. Because yeah, like it's just it's definitely what propelled me to get where I am today. And then since then I have continued to invest. Honestly, not that amount, but I have continued to invest in personal development and learning about myself and transforming my mindset because I know that is my biggest tool. My mindset is my biggest tool. It's why in the course, like I say to women, I'm not special. I just I have these tools, I work, these principles. I'm constantly working on myself. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying, you know, take my course and you'll just be magically where you want to be. No, you need to be serious, you need to be ready to put in the work. But one hundred percent, I'm telling you, like I'm guaranteeing you now. If you have a vision, if you're ready to put in the work and you do the project, you one hundred percent get there. I literally have no doubts. And that's like so many women. I was actually just reading a review the other day. Let me get it up. So this is from a girl named Kalisha, and she sent in a review and she said, I had this business sitting in the idea and development stages for so long, for over a year before I started the Rise and Conquer project. The riseing Conker project propelled me to bring my business to live and launch it. Within the six weeks, she said, I stopped doubting myself, I started believing in my own vision, and within sorry, she said, within two months, my business was live and running. She said, thank you so much Georgie for creating this course. And honestly, guys, I'm going to be very transparent with my coach. For two thousand dollars, I honestly paid her that forty thousand dollars for her to validate me to go after my dreams, and so many times we just we need this momentum and that can be what it is. And I'm like, I'm not even just talking about my course. This could be anything. If you listen to my content and my course and it's a guck, oh, I'm not interested, amazing, listen to your intuition. I do not want people in the project who are not interested. I want people who they listen to the podcast, they read the information and it's a hell yes, but it's a hell if it's a hell yes, but you're like, oh, I don't want to spend the money, don't join because you are not serious about your future and you're probably not going to do the course anyway. So I know, I like went off on a rant then, and I'm sorry if it sounded a bit brutal. Bit honestly, we all need some tough love sometimes. And if you are serious about this goal or this next level, but you're not willing to put skin in the game, like, I'm sorry, you're not actually serious, and that's that's just the truth. And like I said, guys, this could be anything. You know, if you're serious about your health journey, but you are not interested in investing in a PT or a natural health doctor or you know someone to help you. It's the same sort of thing. Money is just energy, and with our money, we tell the universe what is our priority. So if you're there getting because the course it like it ends up being the same price of a manicure every single week. If you're if you're telling, I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh. If you're there going, oh, it's more important for me to get a manicure, then spend that money on your vision, on your life, on your dream life. It feels very simple to me of how far you're going to go in life. And don't get me wrong, like I know that's tough, but maybe it's just not the right timing, and that is okay. We're not all supposed to, you know, do things at certain times. But just think of money. It is a resource. It is how you show yourself what is a priority. So you just need to decide. And also like energetically, money is there to be spent and money is there to be recycled. Whenever I spend money, I know that it is going to come back tenfold, or I spend it with such happiness and love because I'm like, yes, I just spent forty thousand dollars on a coach and I just spent forty thousand dollars betting on myself on my dream life, and so it feels so good. And that's like, guys, like in the project, I teach you the way in which you do things, like the energy in which you do things is more important than anything else.
Speaker 3: And also that's like.
Speaker 1: A huge thing if money is a thing few and we get really into limiting beliefs in the Right and Conquer project, and we get down and there because if you think about it, if you're someone who you're scared to spend money, you're scared to invest money, you're also blocking yourself from abundance. I can tell you right now, I can guarantee you are blocking yourself from abundance because you're not willing to bet on yourself. You're not willing to bet on your dream. And also, guys, just if you know this episode does trigger you, If anything I'm saying triggers you, I personally don't feel bad because it's your problem, but observe what it is that triggers you and really look into that and go where is this coming from? Is this from a story where my parents, you know, didn't want me spending money on certain things, or they would never spend money on themselves, or you know, And like I said, we get into this project. I can't really get into all this in a podcast, and it honestly wouldn't be fair for the people who pay for the course. But just have a think about what triggers you. But anyway, I am going to wrap up this episode. I went for a bit of a ramp, but it just felt so right, and I just want to say, if you are joining the Rise and Conker project, I am so excited. You can probably tell by this episode I am fired up. Like I said, this is not my main source of income or anything like that. Honestly, my time would probably, like if we're talking money wise, my time would honestly be better in Naked Harvest. The reason why I do this project is because, honestly, my life purpose and I already know this and this is getting a bit deep. My life purpose is to show other women, sorry, other people, what is possible and to empower them to go after what they want. Like I keep saying I'm not special. I have created this life that is truly aligned, abundant, authentically me because I have gone after what I want. I have listened to my intuition, and I just want to show other people also it's possible and help them with getting to their most authentic aligned life. You can tell by this episode this is my passion, this is my path throughout life. And of course my other passion also is naked harvest. And I have you know a couple I'm multi passionate and that is okay. I honestly want to do an episode on being multi passionate because I think, and this is a side note, we're very much taught that you should have like one passion that's it, and I just do not agree. But anyway, guys, again went off an rant. Then, thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community.
Speaker 3: We're an independent.
Speaker 1: Podcast and we have a small so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment. A follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, and look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple podcasts would be great.