Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show Monday morning. We want to hear what happened to you this weekend?
Speaker 3: Send Christian.
Speaker 4: Test you, then six words or less, tell the bunch of week cand did you hike go to just to confess?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Confess listeners, confess youve been flicking around?
Speaker 3: Huh have you been listening to Kay and Jay? Shame on you, shame, shame, shame. All right, Patsy, what is your six word weekend? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fitting a forest into a green waste beaten, so we love God.
Speaker 5: Had so many jobs at the weekend, so many jobs.
Speaker 1: And one of them was to trim the trees from one of the neighbor's side because they were overhanging, like really badly. Actually, at one point we thought we had possums in the roof last week, but all it was was the.
Speaker 5: Branches brushing up. Again. It's the tin roof, and we thought it was possums.
Speaker 2: But every night we have possums up there screwing fighting. Honestly, it's like every night on my roof.
Speaker 3: It's not there on schoolies all year, aren't they?
Speaker 6: We hadn't fight recently as well. Is it a territorial thing?
Speaker 5: Mating season might be mating maybe up there, do they have.
Speaker 3: A season possums or they just is it three six five? Deal?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I reckon it would be like rats.
Speaker 6: Do they hibernate because it's about this time of year. I feel like they come back to the room.
Speaker 5: Yes, well maybe they're having their babies. Maybe that's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: Anyway, those trees, the overhanging jack brushing up against the ten roofs.
Speaker 1: Driving me insane anyway, like really loud. So anyway, the love God got up.
Speaker 2: The ladder and the guys just had a knee replacement ladder. It's fine. He's actually working the plantation this week.
Speaker 6: With power tools.
Speaker 5: He's great. Anyway. At one point I took him out of cool drink.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, my coming from the estate. Garson come here, Yes, yes, yeah, I wat. It's just tatwater sweet and nice tea.
Speaker 2: You go mop your brow and some white bread sandwiches for you.
Speaker 1: I broke away from my Netflix and I thought I would make him a cool drink and so but as I went out the back door, my mind.
Speaker 2: Is that got like a knee brace, and oh thank you, my lady, Thank you, My lady takes us out off and fowls.
Speaker 1: As I got into the backyard, there were branches everywhere, like almost.
Speaker 5: Covering the entire backyard.
Speaker 3: Shocking.
Speaker 5: Didn't realize there was that much overgrowth.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I said, we're going to need like a council collection for this. This is insane. And we've got this little green wheelie bin and he said, nah, she'll.
Speaker 5: Be right, they'll fit in. I said, no, I really don't think they will. Anyway. I said, we're gonna have to like wood ship them just about to fit in there. Anyway. A couple of hours later, I went back out with another drink and guess what he had. He put them all in the green wheelibin and.
Speaker 1: It storage five hours it was out here.
Speaker 3: You didn't think that fit, but they did, and that apparently is a story.
Speaker 2: Actually, maybe you should stop as anything started to producers for what.
Speaker 1: No, I'm very proud of me.
Speaker 5: What have you?
Speaker 2: No? No? No, okay, So Texas in oh Fall seven five o three one oh four three, tell us the story of what happened to you this weekend? Oh Fall seven five three one oh four three. For me, it's exam performance coach, emotional punchbag. Every single mom and dad right now whose kids are beginning their exams. Is VC eat English tomorrow at nine am. Yesterday I had a couple of hours doing the flash cards. You're also there, not just as a performance coach. I start to realise why my wife had gone, do you know what if she's okay, am I stay away for.
Speaker 3: A couple of days.
Speaker 2: I am on the front line of parenting right now and I'm being yelled at.
Speaker 3: Shouted at a couple of times. Its snapped up a couple of times.
Speaker 2: I thought I'd add humor into some of the flash stuff, and you said, you actually just it's actually just putting me off.
Speaker 3: The other thing I do is as I go, you haven't got the right quote, and I start acting out.
Speaker 2: You went, you're not going to be there tuesday, no coos, And I just try to help, just trying to help chalk your memory.
Speaker 3: What do you want me to do? Tell me and I'll do that. It is nerve wracking today I'm back into that front line, and that funks up with her going through it all.
Speaker 2: I actually get so nervous beforehand, I get dry mouth, and I hope it goes well for me. I hope it goes well for me. Jackie boy, what's your six word weekend?
Speaker 6: I don't even want to tell you? Why can I tell you? During this song? And you say whether or not?
Speaker 3: What's it to do with? First of all, problems in the bedroom.
Speaker 6: Another code brown?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 3: Not you doing it? Okay? Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every Monday we do the six word weekend. Tell us about your weekend, Brett awesome weekend. I sold my camaro Friday night with Cold Chisel hashtag bogan Fest make A lot of you were at Cultures of the weekend. Apparently they were incredible cultures that were on fire. Darryl and Berrick fitting kangaroos at Philippide and Christian was an amazing experience. Christian Mailhair some of my first Steel Panther concert. You haven't seen Steel Panther life.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: There's so much fun big metal band, really really great live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of fun cultures. I think.
Speaker 2: Actually all of our audience were at cultures and over the weekend. Don't own I not this guy, Dungeons and Dragons of my housemates, Barbara friends, all rom Oh god, they're all playing there's Chisel this weekend. Friends of rom Col'd play this week. It's all happening in Melbourne. Cultures all fifty years their anniversary show Insane, the awesome Christian Binge Netflix new show Territory.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that. I just had a little.
Speaker 1: The Love God's watching that. It's a bit like a Yellowstone Aussie version. It's actually quite good.
Speaker 3: It's got great reviews. It's got great casts as well.
Speaker 2: When the world's largest lives livestock farm is left without a successor the most powerful factions in your straining out about minus landowners, cowboys and gangsters start preparing their weapons. I am in I'm their target audience. How have I not known about this? Me and the Love God? This is why they make shows. They should just have a separate bit for Netflix for dads. It just shows that this and those documentaries forged in the fire. Now, Jack, what happens to you over the weekend?
Speaker 6: Okay, you have permission to abort this story whenever you want. This is best described as a dirty protest. My son is two and a half years old, doesn't want to take his midday nap, which we hate because midday nap is like you need that brand halftime, that's where you catch your breath than you go out through the round two. He doesn't want to do it, but we still close him in the room and hope that he goes to sleep. Walking in that room yesterday was like I don't even want to mentally go back in there. He had his there was the smell that hit me first, and then what I saw was the nappies off on the ground, and I guess, like, we need the pooh tucking into a tuba. Honey, he's put his hand in there and painted.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: But like bank seed.
Speaker 2: Chubles when that age right, kids, the medium they work in is their own poop because they don't understand bless them that it's mess.
Speaker 6: It was disgusting.
Speaker 5: There's no worse thing to clean, because it's just what do you do?
Speaker 6: So I yelled out to be because he was can't be in this. And by this stage I've already stepped in some so oh god, I'm holding him, he's got it on him, I've got on my foot, and then I don't even want to look on the other side of the room where I can see some artworks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is this is this is frontline parenting. Well done? Oh my god, so what you do? Well?
Speaker 6: I took him, put him straight in the shower, put my feet in the shower. Watch that I can hear moaning and croning from the other room and pretending the show is taking. It's taking, so I don't have to.
Speaker 3: Hurry, hurry, shower he's ever had from dad.
Speaker 6: He ended with having to carry his mattress out to the table out in the backyard and just sprang it with the hosts.
Speaker 3: And what have you done with the wolves? He won't like you just mop on the walls. What was happening for a little bit nearly. This is the stuff no one tells you. I've been apparently in none of the books.
Speaker 6: So now I'm too scared to put him to sleep. It's like he's one that he doesn't have to have that date. He knows the reaction that got. It's now one to baby Gordon, zero to mom and dad. He's playing with nuclear weapons now.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast