Speaker 1: Younger son, Credence fourty years old, just came back from camp and he had the best time. He did ar tree. When he says, I'm doing archery, I don't think that's a good idea. Well, no one with the last name of Butler, especially if you have male spring, should be allowed to have something shop.
Speaker 2: Is your arrow pointe or does it have a suction on the end. Could we get to suction ones just for creedy.
Speaker 1: I can see all of us lighting up and myself, Credence and my would have the suction cap. Yes, and they be like little hand ones. Yes, nothing dangerous.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the Butler boys.
Speaker 1: He could lose an eye, but yeah, he loved the archery. He loved the giant swing and he and he just he loved the whole camp because he's missed out in a few camps so as he was growing up, just being sick and COVID and stuff. But he just loved it. My favorite memories of the camp activities when I was growing up, we went.
Speaker 3: To at no our Bible versus we chiseled them in stone. No, they just called it the Testament right. Oh, when they were trying to teach you how to part the seat.
Speaker 1: I sucked at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know t Rex racing all of these things around when Trevor was a child.
Speaker 1: Yes, we want to know what the camp activities you loved. I love cooking breakfast because you had a choice of helping up preparing lunch or dinner or breakfast myself and there was four other guys. We said we do breakfast, and it was it was good. They just put out the cereal, toasted the bread and had out the cut up the fruit like bananas and stuff, and then we'd clean up. But then the chef that was there and when we went away for camp, he said, you guys did a really good job. Will you guys love some bacon and eggs? And yeah, if you do breakfast. We were there for a week. I will cook you guys and breakfast every day, every day, baking and eggs. So every time they'd sit there and go, who wants to do breakfast with Yeah? Yeah, yeah, but you have to get up at early. Yeah yeah that's fine.
Speaker 3: Then no one else would do it because early because no.
Speaker 1: One else knew. No one else knew about it. It was just the chef was going there.
Speaker 3: I'll do that for you, so your favorite camp activity was eating yeah, food that no one else got to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was great, awesome. Do you remember any of yours?
Speaker 3: Well, we used to go to music camp.
Speaker 1: I wasn't going to say that.
Speaker 3: No, it was the Taler budg. Yeah, isn't there a movie about that?
Speaker 2: Yes, there is, doesn't really happen anyway. Yeah, it used to be at Taller Budder down there where the Teller Budder are, a big sports center that's down there.
Speaker 1: Is still now music camps down.
Speaker 2: There every year, so big people from around the Gold Coast go there and then just one year or like I went for like six years in a row. Wow, I loved it. It was fantastic. Still, well, there wasn't a lot of outdoor activities. There's just a lot of play music.
Speaker 1: Because you guys running around with you trombones.
Speaker 2: And eating flutes and stuff. Never good in a raft.
Speaker 1: We also had talent shows talent, Yes we did that.
Speaker 3: That was my other paper.
Speaker 1: But how did I know that? So we want to know what yours was when you went on your school camp. What was the best camp activity you guys had?
Speaker 4: Flying fox? Yes, over water?
Speaker 3: Oh how did that end up?
Speaker 4: It was great because the kids you couldn't hang off fell in the river.
Speaker 3: That was for you. Yeah, that's where the police started.
Speaker 2: That's where the trauma started for those kids now scared of water and foxes.
Speaker 4: But give a good pad on the back when they finally came. When found them school, it was crazy wild.
Speaker 1: Did you used to say? What you ever? The crocodile little cross? What I would have? Yeah? No, no not everyone's the saddest.
Speaker 2: Sorry Louisa from Hope Island. What was your favorite school activity on camp.
Speaker 5: Last year?
Speaker 4: Nine days?
Speaker 2: And I think you're still in Winton's. I think you said you went to Are you still there?
Speaker 1: Lawiser?
Speaker 2: Sorry Louisa Sarah from school camp Memories Please hi guys.
Speaker 4: So, I don't know if it's the clean Fland thing, but a Victoria thing. Back in the day camp you would have a competition and whoever was competing would line up and put a marshmallow in their mouth and say chubby bummies, and then another and another and they either passed out or so on mon no, not really passed out. That was it's no longer allowed.
Speaker 5: I think because of that kind of thing is by what so they'd have to get chubby bunny bunny, and then they'd have to.
Speaker 3: Put more marshmallows in their.
Speaker 4: Mouth until you either can't say it sutably, and because it takes so long at such a mouth and you've got like a marshmallow river down your throat to continue to breathe, continue to try and talk and Maddy and so we ever got the most.
Speaker 3: Would win, ye and not die.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm pretty sure it's not allowed anymore.
Speaker 2: But I'd be saying don't try that one at hope
Speaker 4: And big red for the driver on tow