Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: What's going on in me? What is going on here?
Speaker 3: An argument about the brevel toasting maker versus the what is it called jabbari?
Speaker 4: What a jaffel is? So I was trying to explain the jaffle is not just a toast and chase sandwich. It's got like a.
Speaker 2: Curved so's the brevel?
Speaker 4: Is the brebel curved?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Bit like? Does it leave a pattern on this? Does it crimps it at the edge as well?
Speaker 4: There's a that's a jaffle.
Speaker 2: No, that's a brevel. It's well anyway, on with the show.
Speaker 3: So that's what was going on here, and I forgot about the old radio show. Okay, today's Today's that work time Wyster. Another great prize today Balgowni Estate, Bendigo celebrating fifty years of wine making. The best one we get on the time waster today. When's two nights glamping at Gowney Estate, Bendigo. You get to stay in a luxury safari tent, dinner, breakfast and a bottle of wine.
Speaker 2: Amazing prize. All right here we go.
Speaker 3: Then this is a great idea Jackson almost morning, Jack.
Speaker 2: Post, come with this one. Make a Band Australian.
Speaker 4: It is wearing Australian Band T shirt to work day? Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think I think it really is as.
Speaker 2: It is? It is, Yeah, it's official.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I've got them Maker Band Australian.
Speaker 4: The Emuse instead of the Eagles.
Speaker 3: No, the Muse, the lou Carpenters, they fan like that. The lou Carpenter's panic at the Dingo. I'm not hearing Gold's coming jail. Come on, I'm expecting Gold to all right, so panic at the Dingo.
Speaker 2: Prisoner soft cell block.
Speaker 4: H oh, it's a bit over my head.
Speaker 3: Prisoner soft cell block h laid and system of a down Under.
Speaker 4: That's good too. Yeah all right, Jack, No wonder you had such a big smile on your face coming into this.
Speaker 3: Well I knew to be arguing about the Javarier what it was called in the Maker Band Australian.
Speaker 4: Jack, What have you got the Rurou dolls, come on, that is good.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Come when you're coming up with adele laid and you come in with that.
Speaker 4: Maybe the Google dolls didn't make it to England. Now this one you have to think about, but is very actually very cock the Dundee Warholes.
Speaker 2: Oh that is good. Yeah, that is good. Well done than.
Speaker 4: You ye and no no god plass and the last monotonies. The veggie mighty mighty buster.
Speaker 3: That is going to think of a veggie Mike one. That's a great one. Okay, that's how it works this morning our wur time waste Australian bands text in now.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell, break a show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Today's that word time wayt star.
Speaker 3: You get to have two nights glamping at the Bowgowney Estate vendorgo stand a luxury Safari tent with dinner, breakfast and a bottle of wine for the best at work time waste, which today is make a band Australian the but Jesus, look at the size of that for the begs.
Speaker 4: Jesus, all right, Silver plus.
Speaker 3: Mike Inchielong well done, v B two U two two complicated, bronze, tough like Siue Mountain, Liza, who's in the blowfly?
Speaker 2: Silver?
Speaker 3: Adam and the Bull aren't ants silver? The roof Fighters. That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not as good as Ary dolls.
Speaker 3: I think it's super silvil plus gold plus simply red center silver plus.
Speaker 2: Limp an Zac biscuit. That's not the one, passy man, that's the recipe.
Speaker 4: You had gold.
Speaker 3: Five seconds of chopper. That's good for five seconds of Summer's Good. Bronze one non Republic Oh Silver Andrew and Verrick Thongs and Roses bronze match box four and twenty.
Speaker 4: That's a gold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what an anthony in Greensboro would done? Red back spider Bait silver plus.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a pussy cat dolls.
Speaker 3: That can just scrape in for a gold bon Joey, Oh, that's good gold.
Speaker 2: Imagine Bogans. That's a great one. That is a great one. I hope, I hope, I hope there's.
Speaker 3: A Queensland chimney van dressed as Bogans. So the imagined dragons called imagine Bogans gold plus.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is so good, very very good. Frankie goes to Berwick.
Speaker 3: Gold plus beck very good. The doo Be Budgie Smugglers bronze.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? There's no point carrying on.
Speaker 3: We I wish we are going to give the actual price to imagine Bogan's. Imagine it's going to be Amanda in Rosebud.
Speaker 2: You are the winner.
Speaker 3: You get the two night glamping package at Backgowney Estate, Bendigo.
Speaker 2: Well done, great work.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three