Speaker 1: Hey you guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life on Hat.
Speaker 2: I'm Brittany and I'm Laura, and just welcome back. It's good to be here and be back behind these microphones.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: We did it, We did it. We survived twenty twenty. We've made it into twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: I thought you're gonna say, we did it. We had a holiday, will we kind of? We didn't even really.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty though, Yeah, twenty twenty then stirred some shit up and was like, oh you want to take a holiday, Oh we'll fuck you, will close all the borders and make you go into lockdown and none of you can do anything. Sucker, just enjoy it. Really had his last laugh at twenty twenty, didn't it. But good to know that twenty twenty one is going to be absolutely no different so far.
Speaker 3: But this part of it, this is heartening because you're like I just thought we're going to come out the other side. I thought we're gonna go better. And then there's a part of you that's like, well, I guess this is just life now, isn't. It's like you think they can't get any worse than twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: So you're like, that's like, well that's what you think.
Speaker 3: You're like, it's sort of okay, because like it surely can't be worse, it can only get better or plateau.
Speaker 2: I'm loving the start of this. We're like, hey, we're back, and then doom and gloom. I'm just gonna tell you how I spent my New Years. Guys so mad and I we did literally nothing, absolutely nothing, because like Sydney was pretty shut down, but also like friends and family were all away either in Queensland or they couldn't get down here. So we were like, okay, we'll have a really low key New Year's we'll order some pasta, we'll watch a movie we watched nineteen seventeen. Great movie if you're into war movies, just wake me up in a minute, Fantastic. At eleven PM, we were like, yeah, let's go to bed. And at eleven PM I started to get the worst cramps, which ended me in hospital once again with this baby. So then I was in hospital from midnight. I spent I spent in my New Years in hospital.
Speaker 3: I mean, really, what did you expect from the end of twenty twenty if it was going to be any different for you.
Speaker 2: This baby has been a nightmare. But anyway, it's still in there. It we're still cooking, and.
Speaker 3: We have five more weeks to go, not that she's counting down every single day.
Speaker 1: Second of the moment of the day. Well, I spent my years. What did I do? Oh? I just spent it with like six friends. Did you do? Tell me about all the nice things you did? Well? No, I spent it with just like there was a restriction.
Speaker 3: So there was like the five people plus the person, six people in a house. That was literally it. But I did as you little hawkeye life on cutters.
Speaker 1: No, well, I mat with a boy. Brittany has a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: No, hang on, no, I do not have a boyfriend. But I did spend it with somebody, and I have been spending time with somebody. And I just need to say. I'm only addressing this because you guys are all little psychopaths on our Facebook discussion group. If you're not in the Facebook discussion group, you're really missing out.
Speaker 2: If you're not in the the discussion group, then stay out of her, because she's like, I've had enough of you all.
Speaker 1: If you're not in the Facebook discussion group, block your ears right now. Because it's a spoilers.
Speaker 3: No, you guys are like you should be on the CIA. You should be in the CIA or the FBI or some sort of police force because your detective schools are actually ludicrous. Now I'm not This is not me confirming or denying your what's the word, I like your allegations. Yeah, this is around my boyfriend. This is not me confirming nor denying any allegations about who you think this prospective man might be. I'm just thoroughly impressed by the fact of the extent that you're going to to try and find out. So I just take my hat off to you. It's hilarious. It has given me like an hour's worth of entertainment reading your threads. I've had so many people message me being like, Wow, these people are really really, really keen to figure out who.
Speaker 1: This guy is.
Speaker 2: But he does have an aggressive sock ten anyway, So, uh, the last episode that we did before we kind of had a break, which is the twenty twenty was a dumpster fire year and we should just leave it in burning hell. Brittany made the comment that you know another year had passed and that you know she wasn't dating anyone and all of a sudden, she really did the whole bait and switch on us.
Speaker 3: With Days to Go twenty twenty, Semi came through with the goods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're just gonna have to sit pretty and wait for some more updates on this. And guys, I promise you, I will be the first person to let you know when Brittany goes Facebook official.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna go back, guys, when I do change it from it's complicated. I don't even use Facebook because he's ridiculous, but I will update it just for your guys viewing pleasure. You guys will be the first to know. I promise you, and I actually love it. I love you, guys. I love that it's such a family and a community, but that you're rooting for me to find love and my happy ending.
Speaker 1: So it really fills my heart.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the Facebook group, actually, Laura, there is something I wanted to bring up. I don't know if you saw it, but this also warmed my heart and it just makes me love what we do. There was a guy in our Facebook group and I'm not going to name his name, but a little while ago, like not that long, a couple of weeks ago, he posted for the first time, so he's obviously been a background worker.
Speaker 1: There's all these guys.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he's young and he's hot, and Sherry and I, Cherry Jay and I were like.
Speaker 1: Damn, this guy's smoking.
Speaker 3: He posted that he had met a girl on Hinge and they had really great banter. They were hitting and off. They're having a great time. They were wanting to go out, and this girl had made a comment that she's like, I have never been to a drive in cinema, and he was like, bloody bingo, I've learned a lot from these lifelime cut girls. I'm gonna I'm gonna get her ticket. So he went and bought two tickets, came back to the Hinge conversation that had been going. They had been going so well, and he's like, surprise and capital lettas, after what you said, I got us two tickets to go to the movies this week, to the drive in. Like within two minutes, she had blocked him, deleted the conversation and ghosted him.
Speaker 1: Why are you do me, daddy? Brutal like so like.
Speaker 3: So viciously unnecessarily aggressively mean, like I just gobsmacked and now you should know better, girl, but simple, I'm not really keen on going with you. I just haven't been to a driving before. Would have sufficed. But yeah, anyway way to like really cut a man off at the knees, well, so then.
Speaker 1: He puts at the bottom. So hey, girls, just thought i'd throw it out there. I've got two tickets to.
Speaker 3: The cinema if anyone wants to come. And I was like, bloody, bravo to you. What a place to pick up? A Facebook group with like forty thousand people women that are single and wanting to date. So anyway, the threat starts being with people wanting to date him. Now I'm not going to name names, but I was privately DMed just this afternoon by another girl in the Facebook group that's like, hey, Britt, I just wanted to tell you that, like, I have had a really rough year and I had struggled a lot and it had some you know, insecurities, and I was like, I'm not wanting to put myself out there, but I really did want to put myself out there.
Speaker 1: So I just want to say.
Speaker 3: I said, I would like to come on this date with you, and I would like to take it to you to driving movies, and they did. They went on a date. They had a really really nice time, and that's what they're going to see each other again.
Speaker 2: Maybe we need to start instead of doing like live shows, we'll do live dating shows. Ok, actually come and do speed dating with us.
Speaker 1: I actually thought about this today. I was like, there's got to be something in that.
Speaker 2: I did actually see that post, but the reason why I saw it was because somebody reported it for spam, and so it came up in like my reported comments, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, this is pure love. How can you report this? What sort of evil person are you? Why do you not want this guy to find love?
Speaker 1: That's a cock flocking woman.
Speaker 3: This is modern day love, this is modern day dating. This is how the internet works.
Speaker 2: But also I love that there are so many closet male life on cut listeners, and they're all starting to come out of the closet.
Speaker 1: So you might have seen that I put one. It's on a story currently.
Speaker 3: We had another man come out of the closet last night, not out of the closet, congratulation.
Speaker 1: Really happy that you're living your true self.
Speaker 3: So they're all coming out now saying I saw that you posted a bit that this guy followed you. He's like, look, I'm forty two. I have been a fan for a long time. I listen religiously. Sometimes my work gets in the way, but the reason I listen is because you help me understand my wife better.
Speaker 1: And I just was like, like, you're man, Yeah, I'm crying. I'm not crying. You're crying. Everyone's crying.
Speaker 2: But getting onto today's episode. Guys, we have such a good episode for you today. We've been teasing this for a little while because we were trying to find the right person. So we have been looking to get a medium on or a psychic or someone who you know or a psychic medium does voodoo and can tell the future, and we did. We found a psychic medium who is the best of both worlds. His name is David the Medium, very absolutely named perfectly name. I wonder if he saw this interview coming or whether he was fully surprised by the fact that we slid into his DMS.
Speaker 1: David the Medium. We're interviewing him.
Speaker 2: He's talking about what it means to connect with people who have crossed over, how he became a medium. He has a really really interesting backstory, and I think one of the things that attracted me to him is the fact that he used to work in law and had a very analytical career before moving into becoming a medium, and me, who is someone who is a little bit skeptic about this whole thing, very skeptic, very skeptic. I'm probably not the right person to be interviewing a medium for a podcast, but I was genuinely completely blown away by the conversations that we had, and so for me, it was a really great interview and I can't wait to share that with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, there are a lot of tears in his interview, there's a lot of laughter, a lot of inappropriate jokes, a lot of predictions which we're gonna have to wait to see if they come true. But basically, we want to know, is Brittany ever going to find love? And what sex Laura is going to have when she gives birth this baby?
Speaker 2: Finally, finally, what sex and I'm ever gonna have sex again?
Speaker 1: Well, Brittany find love and will Laura have sex?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not about the gender, We're just talking about sex in general.
Speaker 1: But anyway, that's the.
Speaker 2: True fucking mystery here, guys. The thing that kind of struck me as a bit of a surprise with this interview is that I was expecting I was expecting some psychic predictions. I guess I was expecting David to give us a bit more information around like what does twenty twenty one hold? That wasn't really where the conversation ended up going. It was kind of more so around connecting with people that we have had in our lives that have crossed over. So it was connecting with my grandfather and for Britain's spoil the whole episode, I'm not knowing, but for Britta was also connecting with her grandfather, and so there were some really special moments in there as well, which which obviously guys like strap in, put on your undies and settle in for a good episode, but before they.
Speaker 1: Don't actually have to put on their undies. If they don't want, you can listen to this without your undies on. I'm here for it. I'm listening. I'm recording this without a bra.
Speaker 2: On, so it's pretty same same anyway. Before we get into that, we have our favorite part of the episode, which is our favorite part of every episode, accidentally unfiltered.
Speaker 1: All right, we're a bit rusty. We haven't done this for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: I'm going to kick this off because I have a fucking great one for you guys today. This got sent in but got sitting by a girl. So I don't know what the tenuous connection is here because this is obviously been written by a guy. So I'm not sure if this was from her boyfriend or whether this came through as a burner account or literally anonymous.
Speaker 1: But it's so good that I was like, this has to be read. Okay.
Speaker 2: I was at work this one day and my girlfriend sent me a naked photo of herself. Look, it's been a while, to say the least, as we have been doing long distance during COVID and I haven't recently patted the snake, if you get what I mean. So I decided to go to the bathroom. I'm ashamed to say it. Yes, I was at work. However, it's a pretty quiet bathroom. There's three cubicles, and I knew I would have space to myself.
Speaker 1: What space you need, bro, I take my.
Speaker 2: Seat in the first cubicle, and when the coast is all clear, I do my business.
Speaker 1: I spunked a lot.
Speaker 2: I cleaned it up though, but it was like a volcanic eruption. I cleaned up as best as I could, and I buttoned up my trousers, and as I was leaving, I washed my hands, and then I passed my senior manager who was on his way in to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: A nice bloke, but he's kind of stern. Anyway, We greet each other as we pass, and I walk off checking my phone until he rushes back out of the bathroom and says to me, with absolutely no subtlety whatsoever.
Speaker 1: What the hell is that mess?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, like sperm on the door or I freeze?
Speaker 2: And then I don't know what to say, and he accompanies me back into the bathroom and says to me, which toilet did you use? I realized I could get out of the sticky situation I was in, and I replied, oh, I was in cubicle number two, and he says, yes, well, you might want to come with me, So he drags me to the second cubicle where someone had previously been and they had snared shit all over the toilet ring.
Speaker 3: With a bottle of piss on the floor, so light and got him even more shit?
Speaker 1: Get it?
Speaker 3: I honestly I received this, and I was at work, and I burst out laughing. I couldn't control myself, Like, could you imagine thinking that you were gonna get sprung for masturbating at work? But really, you just took the four for somebody who diary shit all over the toilet seat is just And then what do you do?
Speaker 1: Because you've already lies, you have to own it and be like, oh, so do you.
Speaker 2: Imagine if you turn around and actually just said the truth and said, oh, actually I was in cubicle one, but I was.
Speaker 1: Pattern the snake. I had to pat the snake real quick.
Speaker 3: He's spunked. I'm sorry, who's so spunked? Is that even a word these days? I feel like that was back from like the seventies.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's an older guy, or maybe he's eighteen and spunk is coming back. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I have one that I think is really funny, but it's not dirty like that my mine.
Speaker 1: I don't want it them keep it to yourself.
Speaker 3: But no, my accidentally unfiltered actually came directly from a good friend of mine, So this has just happened. I was hanging out with a group of friends having dinner, and we hadn't seen each other in a while. This is only last week, and we were all catching up and she walks in the door and she goes, I have to tell you an accidently unfiltered first thing she said.
Speaker 1: And I was like, fuck, yeah, sit down, tell me. She's like, I'm in this family group.
Speaker 3: Chat and it's her all her sisters and brothers, all her sisters and brothers, boyfriends, and her mum and her dad. So there's like fifteen people in this group because there's a lot of sisters and brothers and they all have partners in it. But all these guys are like the boyfriends and people she's been like in the family for you know, years. So they're in this group chat going back and forth. Now simultaneously, she is talking to this new guy that she's started to date. And you know, in those early days, you're all a little bit frisky when you start dating.
Speaker 1: So she's I remember those days a while ago, frisky.
Speaker 2: Now it is like, hey, babe, can you pick up some cucumbers from the supermarket and.
Speaker 1: Dyson vacuum my home and please come home and back in the house. Turn me on.
Speaker 3: She's like texting the group chat simultaneous because they're trying to set up all their Christmas lunches and presents and stuff like that. Her boyfriend says, there, what are you doing. She's like, I'm in the bath. He goes, send me a photo. So she takes a photo of you know, up high. You got to get the angles. It's her whole face, like, there's no denying it's her face. You can't cut it out. Her boobs are out, she's got the SuDS and the bubbles everywhere. It's like a sexy photo because she's sending it to a guy that she's.
Speaker 1: You know, sleeping with.
Speaker 3: Turn that frace send and then fucking dies. She sends it to her whole family chat with all the brothers, the brother in laws, the sisters, the mom, the dad, everyone. Then this is the fiery Christmas everybody.
Speaker 1: This is the worst part.
Speaker 3: She's she realizes she sent it, so she goes into panic mode and proceeds to take like thirty different selfies of just her face being ugly, pretending that she was trying to say no, no, no, So she just kept trying to send the photos so that it would like push the tit shot up the front.
Speaker 2: That is never going to work. Everybody is going to say it it's the worst. That's on WhatsApp.
Speaker 1: You can just delete for everybody.
Speaker 3: And it gets worse again because the next day, the family were meeting the boy's friend for the.
Speaker 1: First time for Christmas.
Speaker 3: They've never met him, and he had to walk in and shake the dad's hand, and the dad had just seen the tit shot that she'd sent him.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand, Like Gmail has this shit dialed now. WhatsApp has a dial, like you can go in, you can delete an email. Well, you've got like ten seconds to delete it after you've sent.
Speaker 1: It, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well Gmail, now like it pops up and it says do you want to unsend this? That's so, but also like you can do it with WhatsApp. WhatsApp has a delete and then delete for everyone. I'm sorry, but every single messaging service needs to catch up.
Speaker 3: I don't I think this was WhatsApp. I don't think she knew you could delete it. Then she It's even worse, I know, because then she messaged her sister saying, please can you sort this out?
Speaker 1: Help me? She goes, Babe, just fucking delete the picture. It was too late. They also it was done well, that image is done well.
Speaker 2: Guys, just so you know, if you're messaging people on WhatsApp, there is a delete button. Just hold it down, press delete, and then pressed delete for everybody like so, I never want to have another accidently unfiltered come in that's like this.
Speaker 1: We just don't know how to use the phone. Actually, no, take that.
Speaker 2: Back, don't learn how to absent. So I have one more story for you guys. If you guys listened like whilst we were on break, what we did was that we recapped some of our favorite episodes and one of the episodes that we recapped was the gas Lit City episode. And you know, I love this episode because one we talked about Too Hot to Handle at the beginning, which was a nice little walk down memory lane. But it's just the episode in general was something that you guys really resonated with. We got so much feedback on it and so many people related to experience and seeing it or to doing it themselves at different points in their lives. So we thought it was a really great one to rehash. But just going back to the whole too Hot to Handle reference at the beginning, So for anybody who watched Too Hot to Handle, you would remember that that that orb, the thing that they would all go and speech to every day was called Lana, And on the episode, britt makes a joke about how Lana is anal spelt backwards. So I'm going to read this out to you now that you've got that information and you understand that that's what was said in the episode.
Speaker 1: Here it is, guys.
Speaker 2: I was listening to Gas Lit City episode in my car on my way to get a blood test. I got out of the car and I walked into pathology and sat down. I must have bumped the play button on my phone and didn't have headphones in, and it was on full volume when you were talking about too Hot to Handle, and Brittany said Lana is just anal backwards really loudly, and then you guys cackled laughing. Everyone in the clinic turned to stare at me. But then thirty seconds later, the reception stands up and says.
Speaker 3: Lana, I have your Medicare card, and then middle aged ladies stands up, looks me dead in the eyes like I'm a witch or a stalker who.
Speaker 1: Knew her name, and then practically run out the door. She's like, anyway, I'm still here in the doctor's office.
Speaker 2: There's five people ahead of me, and one girl is my age and she's pissing herself laughing, so I think she might actually know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Life up Fair.
Speaker 3: We actually received so many of these where you guys have left your Bluetooth connected and it comes out an inappropriate time and I can't get enough of it, so keep sending those in. Also, I think maybe it just goes to show that we're probably too inappropriate too often.
Speaker 1: But I'm okay with that hands down.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've stayed in the obvious, usually me, so I'm glad it was you this time. Before we get into our interview with David, I just want to quickly tell you guys about an interview that we have coming up and maybe next week and maybe the week after. I love the suspense that's building here.
Speaker 1: But finally David could tell us when it depends on when I get it edited.
Speaker 2: But it's an episode that I am so so excited about, guys, and I kind of want you to go and do a little bit of homework for this episode. If you haven't already seen the documentary, so some of you might know, there is a new documentary that's out on Stan could Seduced and it's all about a woman named India Oxenburg who who was a part of a very prolific cult in the States called Nexium. And it's her journey, it's her experience. She is the daughter of a very famous American actress, and it's just such a crazy, wild story about what happened and how she became involved in the cult, how she found her way out of it, and what this did to her life over a ten year period. So if you guys haven't seen the documentary yet, as I said, it's called Seduced, it's on STAN, I really really really recommend it. Matt and I watched it and we were both so blown away that that's what made me reach out to India because I wanted to interview her for the podcast. Then I made Brittany watch it. And now I've sucked you all into So please go and do that little bit of research, do that bit of homework. Please go and have a watch, because I'm really excited for that interview, which is coming up either next week or the week after who knows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we both Laura said go watch this. I got sucked in immediately. Long story short, she was in the cult for seven years, and this is the part that really gets me as well. It's about this really slow manipulation and this coercive control that takes place over a long period of time. It's not like this quick one year thing that a lot of people think it is. That's what really gained my interest. So I can't wait to interview her as well. We can't wait to show you this in a few weeks. But for now we have David the psychic medium. And this was personally a chat that I was so excited about because I'm sort of like, I have this spiritual side and I've seen ghosts in my past, and I'm going to just preempt this with I was a non believer before I saw my first ghost, Like I would have called bullshit on it. I was really really against all of that. Saw a ghost when I was sixteen, and I've seen a few since.
Speaker 1: I've had no other experience.
Speaker 3: But I just was really really excited to reach out to someone that you guys had recommended so highly. We put a call out and we're like, if you guys have ever spoken to someone that you really recommend, let us know. Once we did our research, we found so much interesting information on him and interesting predictions. So that's why we reached out to David in the first place.
Speaker 2: Britt is definitely the more woo woo one in this conversation. And I say this with all the love and affection, but like I guess, prior to having this conversation, I would have kind of got bullshit. I would have rolled my eyes at someone who said, oh, I've seen a ghost before. But I know it's something that a lot of people are going to relate to, or a lot of people are going to feel like they have had those experiences in the past, whether it's something very visual, whether it's a feeling, And like you know, I do definitely believe in spirituality, and I believe that there's something bigger out there than what we are.
Speaker 1: I'm not that close minded.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I really I'm also really excited for this interview.
Speaker 1: So let's get into it.
Speaker 3: David the Media, Welcome to Life on Card. We are so excited to have you. I can't even begin to tell you how excited we are to have you on that. We've been talking about it for weeks.
Speaker 1: We're like, did he know that we were going to ask him to come on the show, like.
Speaker 2: Zache, he has to know, but also Brittany's just really excited because she wants to find out about her love life. This is literally the depth that we're going to go to for britt to find out.
Speaker 1: Is twenty twenty one the year.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me. I'm so strapped in to talk about it.
Speaker 1: So we just thought it would be a really great way.
Speaker 3: We're like, we want to kickstart twenty twenty one with something that's like really lighthearted and really interesting. But yes, there may be an aspect of will Brittany find love thrown in the mix as well. And I've been really interested in this kind of thing for a long time. Laura, you're a bit more skeptical. I was gonna say, considering that you're the psychic, can you tell which one of us is the skeptic and which one of us is more open to it?
Speaker 1: But now you've just given it away. Britty. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Look, I mean, I'm not definitely not skeptic to it at all, but I'm probably I'm probably a little bit more of a realist and a cynic when it comes to things that I can't see and touch. That's where that mentality comes from but I'm open to it. You know, I have listened to some of the other podcasts that you've done, and I've looked into some of your work, and I also the reason why I was really excited to get you on is because you know, we looked at your backstory as well and what you did before you became a medium as a profession, and that to me was really interesting. So we're going to unpack all of that as well.
Speaker 3: We'll get into that later, but before we do, David, we do something on Life on CANT with all of our guests that's called Accidentally Unfiltered, And what essentially what we do is we just get you to tell your most embarrassing story so the rest of the world can laugh at you.
Speaker 4: Are you up for that, Well, it's just a normal day for me. Really. I have about ten or fifteen embarrassing stories a day, so I'm totally down for it.
Speaker 1: Well, don't worry.
Speaker 2: We share all of the things that happened to us constantly and then remember, actually it's going out to a very big audience.
Speaker 1: But you know, welcome to the party.
Speaker 4: The best one actually happened to me on New Year's Day.
Speaker 1: Oh so very recently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really recently. I was probably not the most about. But it's the one that I'm still trying to live down. And I feel like every time I think about it, I just want to die. So I think that's probably a good sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, that's the story we want. Yeah, Like, I just.
Speaker 4: Had a big New Year's Eve, like you know, I hope everyone listening to it as well. And I've got a beautiful massage parlor in my building, and I was like, you know what, I'm going to start the New Year's perfect. I'm gonna go there, I'm gonna have a nice massage. I'm just going to enjoy, you know, set a good twenty twenty one vibe. And I'm halfway through the massage, and you know, admittably I didn't sleep very long. So I'm sort of sitting there and she's massage in my back and I'm half asleep, half awake, and I honestly just forget where I am, and I probably let out the biggest part I've ever done in my whole life.
Speaker 5: Yes, to the point where I could hear the people and now the boots go oh, and the woman massage and we went ooh, and I'm like, oh God, kill me now, Okay.
Speaker 4: Hang on, egdved.
Speaker 3: We actually had someone right in almost the exact same thing, except they're out of physio and it happened to them as well, so they the fight out of you. The far got massaged out of her backside. But honestly, look, there's safety in numbers. You're not the only person who's experienced this, and I'm really glad that you came into twenty twenty one fully relaxed and completely letting go of everything you were holding on to.
Speaker 1: You know, what I want to know in these situations is this is always my first question.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, people tell us a story, right, They're like, I did a fart in this awkward situation. I want to know what is the aftermath? So what happened when you fared? Do you just own that and you're like, oh, I'm so sorry, or do you just pretend it didn't happen.
Speaker 4: No, I pretended it didn't happen, But it was everyone else in the massage parlor that pretended it happened. Like that's what made it worse. Like, I mean, let's go deep into a girl's It didn't smell the best either, Oh no, I'm just going.
Speaker 2: To say we told you to come with a good, accidently unfiltered story. I didn't think it was going to be something so recent as in, like literally two days ago.
Speaker 1: But I'm here for this. I'm glad this.
Speaker 3: Happened to you, and I'm glad that we got to all experience it together.
Speaker 4: Oh worried for a good one. I can feel it already.
Speaker 2: Oh well, David, let's get cracking and let's get into it. I mean, I'm really really interested in unpacking your past as well as what you're doing now. But you are a psychic and you also are a medium. Can you explain to us what is the difference between being a psychic and being someone who is a medium?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Sure, so, as you mentioned, I'm a psychic medium.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: So, a medium is someone who has the ability to communicate with those that have crossed over, so essentially those that have left the physical world being Earth, and we relay messages from essentially those that have crossed over. And a psychic is someone who has the ability to see and predict the future. And most mediums are psychic, but most psychics aren't mediums.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to the start.
Speaker 3: Let's talk a little bit about your childhood and when this sort of started for you. Was it something that you experienced from a little kid, like hearing and feeling things as a kid, or did it come to you later in life.
Speaker 4: It honestly, for me, came later in life. Like I'm thirty four at the moment, or nearly thirty four, and I actually got told when I was twenty four by another met that I actually had the ability to be able to do it. So up until then, I really had no idea. To be fair, I always considered myself someone who was pretty intuitive, and I would say my gut feeling was always really strong. But you know, as a kid, I never had people sitting at the end of my bed, or I never saw people walking down the hallway or anything like that. Like a lot of sort of famous mediums will talk about, you know, with their experiences and if anything, you know, like you, Laura, I will probably consider myself a natural skeptic. For me, seen was believing. I consider myself and I still do consider myself someone who's very logical and very sort of analytical as well. And you know, my background is actually legal, so I spent a lot of my twenties working in sort of the corporate world, so I've still got a very black and white background in that sense.
Speaker 2: Talk to me a little bit about what you did in the legal world before you kind of embraced your new career. I just find this really interesting that you went from something that is very analytical, that is very like evidence based, but also something that requires a whole lot of education to go behind it, you know, a lot of study, a lot of time at university, to then pivoting your career in its entirety.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's really interesting. So, yeah, predominantly my background includes legal all kind of elements. Really, I started off in commercial legal, predominant at administration at the start, and then I had a brief sort of stint in private sector defense contracting, and I was also studying counter terrorism. So my career path in my late teens early twenties really I saw my sort of self taking going down the road of doing counter terrorism, homeland security, that kind of profession and work. And it was a real sort of natural progression for me in a lot of ways, because, as I mentioned, when a medium told me that I had the ability to do what she did, I was a natural skeptic. I was, you know, such as stubborn, opinionated, little bugger back then as well, Like I was like, you're right about everything, but be wrong about that, Like you know, it's like, you know, you know, it's a twenty three, twenty four year old, Like, no one can teach me anything because I know it all already. And she ended up running a mentoring class and I used to go to her house on you know, Wednesday night out in the suburbs and it was honestly just getting into the vibe and practicing and just sort of building my confidence. And I did classes with her for about two years, and once I realized I could do it, like I had such a natural excitement and interest around it, that just really sort of propelled my new pathway for one of a better phrase.
Speaker 3: So, how did it come about that you actually met this medium in the first place. Did you go for a reading for some reason or did someone set it up for you, or like how did that encounter happen?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So it was actually really interesting because I just started a new job and there was a lady there and I mean I'd only been there about a week or so, and she started talking about sort of spirituality and mediumship, and I just I was completely ignorant to it, like I really had no idea what it entailed or what it was. And she actually asked me, She's like, well, you've ever been to a medium? And I was like, well, nhcause I don't really believe in it, Like it's not for me to say it's not real. I just don't really believe in it. And she was like, now I know this woman who's really really good. You should definitely give it a crack. And you know, at this stage in my life, my grandfather had crossed over and I was like, well, you know, I think I kind of went in there with this whole premise about like, well, I'm just going to test her, like, you know, see if this is real, and it had booked my appointment. She blew my mind away, like she was recounting conversations I'd had with my grandfather that there was no way anyone would be able to know, like you know, we could sit here for one hundred years, you wouldn't be able to guess what it was about. And it was just sort of yeah, more of the curiosity that kind of killed the cat for me, and then it led me down that path of just sort of exploration more than anything else.
Speaker 3: When this medium had said to you that you have these abilities yourself looking back on your childhood or looking back on your past, where you go, oh, yeah, like I do identify that I had these I had these intuitive connections, but didn't really recognize what they were, like it was just normal for me, or was it a real pivot in, like, oh, this just opened up a whole new world. I never knew I had any access to it. Find it interesting that all of a sudden you're like, oh, I can do this now. I didn't really realize that that was there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, in hindsight, looking back on it now, there's definitely moments, you know, through my teenages where I realized that, like a lot of my friends always used to come to me for advice because I always used to be pretty spot on, but I didn't realize that maybe what I was tapping into was necessarily a higher power or as I you know, my intuition to my guard feeling was always really strong. But when she told me at that time, like I was a natural cynic, I just was like, oh yeah, sure, like I can do this like, I think a lot of it really does sort of come from self doubt more than anything else, or you know, limiting self belief. But I personally believe every single one of us has the ability to do this. You know, it's one of my favorite saints. But we're all souls having a human experience. We're not humans having a spiritual experience.
Speaker 1: So I've seen ghosts before, I've also seen this, I know.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking, like so I when you were saying we all had the experience. I was a skeptic one hundred percent like you. I would not believe in a million years in the afterlife or that I could connect with people until I was sixteen and I saw my fa for a second that I thought you meant ghosts the movie And I was like what And pop culture really changed your opinion on that, Brittany.
Speaker 1: Was it the pottery scene? Keep up pro Okay? So Britain movie damn straight changed my life forever. No.
Speaker 3: I saw my first ghost at sixteen, and like, the reason I believe in it now so heavily is because I didn't. I was adamant that stuff didn't exist until and that's why I was really confused when I saw her, she was a young girl. She came to the end of my bed and there is there is no way it was not a ghost like I just and I didn't believe it, but I was like, this is this is really a thing, and I saw I've seen probably four ghosts total, really different experiences every time, but they've never like wanted to I have never felt that they've wanted to talk to me or like they've never actually physically spoken. They're always just there. Like what was your experience like the first time you saw one? Because I was sixteen she came to the end of my bed and I was like, what the fuck this little Sea three.
Speaker 1: Girl is going to murder?
Speaker 2: I guess the question is is like do you even see ghosts in that way or is it something where it's an energy? Because I feel like from what I have read and what I've researched is that everyone has presented things in a very different way.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean, honestly, Brittain, in a lot of ways, you've already kind of gone further than I have in that kind of sense. So for me and my ability, I have the ability to see, hear, and feel, But when it comes to scene. For me, I see them in my head, and basically what I do when I sit down with a client, I sort of close my eyes and suddenly I pitched the same room that I'm in, but people are standing behind them. Now most of the time, it actually comes forward to shadows, and even in sort of the real world with my eyes open, I can sort of see sort of shadows around people, but they don't necessarily present themselves, like a younger girl for example. But it's really weird because I might see like a little sort of shadow standing behind someone, but instinctively, I instantly know that that's their grandmother, or that's their mum or their dad or their grandfathers, things like that, which does sort of come in as a medium shipp ability.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you don't see defining features as such on someone. You just see more of like an energy behind.
Speaker 4: Them at the start of predominantly being energy, and as the reading sort of progresses, it will really sort of evolve into me sometimes even being able to really describe them incredibly clear, even down to like distinguishing features or maybe even what they were wearing at their funerals, you know, things like that, because they will present themselves and you know, all the other elements that I mentioned, you know, in terms of hearing, so a lot of the time they talk to me using my inner voice, but sometimes I actually can hear their own voices as well. It sounds like sort of someone down the end of the hallway yelling out to me. And they with feeling as well. I feel emotion, I feel energies in general, and I also feel what does cause them to crossover. So for example, if someone had a stroke, like my temple will start feeling tingling and things like that. But spirit also has the ability to use my own brain like a library, so they will bring up, you know, pop culture references to me, my own memories, my own sort of special things if it is relevant or special to you as well. And that's how it's really just to be game of translation in a lot of ways.
Speaker 2: Has there ever been a time, I mean, I want to I want to know about the times where you've gotten it so perfectly right that have stood out to you. But has there ever been a time where you've been shown something or seen something and you've completely misinterpreted what that is and then later on being like, ah, that is that is what I was being shown now I get it. You know, is there ever times where you look back and you're like, I think I got that wrong.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, for me, there's always a game of translation as well. So sometimes spirit is very specific but by what they want to show me. But again they're using my own sort of memories and my own pop culture references, and sometimes things can be open to interpretation. Not to blow my own trumpet, but I guess I don't really get much wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is why you've made a full time career out of it.
Speaker 2: But I guess in that we didn't cover that, Like how long have you been doing this as your full time job?
Speaker 4: Yes, so I've known I've been able to do it for about ten years, but it's been my full time gig for actually about four years this week.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, well, happy anniversary.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Was well, I do want to know, like, I want to know how it's progressed for you. From the first time you had an experience with the afterlife or sort of predict in the future until now, have you grown exponentially in terms of like how strong the connections are and how comfortable you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you're completely right there, because I think you know, as we grow up as children and as teenagers and young adults, we're kind of taught through pop culture and through society that this is something that is really scary and really weird and or fake or you know, people that do it a fraudulent or things like that. So when it came to me and my own sort of beliefs that I already held when it first started occurring for me, like I did have a lot of limiting self doubts, Like I kind of thought I was crazy, or I thought that this is something that was really kind of weird, and at the same time, though I was really curious. It was something I really wanted to explore because you know, we can definitely doubt what is around us, but we should never doubt our own abilities in anything that we do. And I still find now, like you know, as I mentioned, I've been working full time for four years now, and I read a good you know, maybe fifteen twenty people a week. I'm still learning, like my ability is still growing, spirits still comes to me in new ways. You know, even recently I found that I have had ability where I can sometimes contact people through like Instagram now, like people have been sliding into my DMS and tell me I'm feeling relatives for them, like I never be able to do that, Like I always kind of needed a voice connection.
Speaker 2: So you've got everyone starting into dms, like Brittany just has to worry about the odd single guy every resource. But imagine if you have go sliding into your dms as well.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I prefer the single guys sliding into my DM.
Speaker 1: I'll send some of the mine your way, please. But you know, this is the thing.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm ever going to get to an ability where I know it all, and I don't want to, like I constantly want to learn. I never want to have the belief that, you know, I'm the best and I know everything and there's nothing more that I can do. You know, even twenty years from now, I hope that I'm still gaining experiences and learning new ways to connect and you know, more special ways of passing on messages. Because for me, coming as someone who was a bit of a skeptic and had a real kind of black and white mentality, I believe my whole mission now on life, when I call it my motto, is like I want every single person on this planet to understand that this is something that is real. It's nothing to be scared of, and it's a beautiful thing to have the understanding and belief that your loved ones are still watching over you and guiding you every single day. I think it's incredibly comforting and I want everyone to know that.
Speaker 2: I think it's really interesting, and I definitely think you hit the nail on the head in regards to pop culture and how we view this. Because of the lens of pop culture, I think there is a real fear element that's driven into us. You know, ghosts as scary, that afterlife is scary? Has your opinion or I mean, I don't know what your opinion was before, but how do you view death now?
Speaker 1: In general?
Speaker 2: I guess there must be some comfort in knowing that there's something more or there's something else after this life, and you seem to have less ambiguity on what that is than I guess the normal person or the average person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hundred percent. I mean, when I was younger, I would probably consider my scared of death because because I was such a control freak and death was the one thing I couldn't control. And you know, now I understand and I have complete faith and belief that there is actually no such thing as death. We actually just transcend, like no one actually dies. We just leave the room and we go to a new one. And the most beautiful thing that I've learned through this experience is that everyone that I've lost in the physical world is actually in that other room waiting for me as well.
Speaker 2: I guess also for people who are grieving or for people who have lost someone really really close to them, Like that's a level of comfort that they probably don't necessarily always have access to you because we're physical, like as humans with such tangible and physical beings, exactly, we want to see things, we want to touch things, We want validation that something's real and nation we want the connection. Yeah, And I think even like the more that we kind of come into a digital age, the more that we expect evidence based and we expect, you know, like the more that people are moving away from religion, the more that people are kind of wanting something that's like tangible and real. So to be able to say that there is there is this around you and that there is comfort in that grief, I think is a really big thing for people to be able to experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and especially for me because you know, because I do have such a black and white logical mind. Still when I read for people, I want my readings to feel like you are sitting down with your loved ones again for an hour. Like I don't want to be that kind of medium that's like, oh, there's an older lady here who says that she loves you, and it's sort of like, well, it's my grandmother. Of course she fucking loves me, you know what I mean. It's sort of like I want she does far for me when I read.
Speaker 2: Also, I guess the whole skeptic thing is like, you know, we're of the age group like I'm I'm thirty four, almost thirty five, Like you would know that we would probably have a grandparent who's passed away, if not all of your grandparents have passed away, Like, there's obviously going to be some key things that people could pull the all.
Speaker 1: Over your eyes.
Speaker 2: But I guess, like what I have been really taken aback by by listening to some of the readings that you've done is how specific you can be about things that I don't think people would have any idea about. So that's like that was something that really took me by surprise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and honestly, yeah, and that's what I aim for, Like, I want to sit down with people and you know, going back to my motto again about wanting every single person on the planet to know that this is real. Like when they sit down with me, they're not sitting down with David. I mean they are, yes, but I want them to know that they're also sitting down with every single person in the spirit who also loves them and wants to be there for them. And I want to prove that to them because for me, I know what it's like because I this wasn't something that I did have faith in or believing in before I had my awakening. So it's incredibly important for me with all my clients to know that they are connecting. And you know, I want to pass on things that not only that they know that they're there's no way that I could know, but also things that they haven't even talked about with other people themselves, Like you know, I got into people's minds, and you know, their loved ones will tell me about whoever I'm written, what they're thinking, what they're going on in their life, what they're wanting and that comes with a real element of wanting to support them and validate them and help guide them in the physical world, and that's the most important thing at all.
Speaker 3: Do you think, David, that when you say that, like we have access, the spirits are sort of always kind of around.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: There's this age old myth that if there was a spirit hanging around or a ghost in your house or something like that, that they're stuck, you know, how, they're like stuck between our life and the afterlife. And I think that's like sort of like, I don't know if it's a misconception. I want to know what you think about that, because the idea growing up is like, oh, if there's a ghost, they haven't been able to transcend yet and they're looking for something to you know, like to tie up loose ends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, personally, I don't really believe in sort of like you know, the view of purgatory or sort of you know, the halfway stuck.
Speaker 1: For me, that was the word I couldn't think of the word I see.
Speaker 3: I was like going to jump in there also, I think really explaining when I was the situation, I was like in between plays between the other place and here, but I also think that's a very pop culture reference, right, And that's that's my thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's what everyone thinks.
Speaker 4: It's so funny because when I said pokeetry in my head, I was like, is that the right word?
Speaker 3: I mean, I studied three unit religion at school, so that's the only reason why I know this stule.
Speaker 4: It. No, that's the thing. I mean. I'm a very strong believer as well. And this is getting the sort of a bit spiritual. But we before we even come into the physical world, we do have what we call our soul contract. And I always say myself, like, you know, the biggest question humanity has is well, what is the meaning of life? And I think we all wonder that at some point, some of us wonder at every single day. The answer, in my opinion, is life is classroom for the soul. The soul has to come here because there's things that we need to learn and experience and grow and influence. And in that sense, we do have a life contra before we're conceived into this life that basically says, you know, this is who you are, this is what you're gonna do, these are lessons that you're going to learn, and this is your impact, and then we're born into it. So the human side of us doesn't necessarily know why we're here, like we're along for the ride, but the soul knows what it has to do, and in that it also knows when it's time to leave because it then knows that Essentially this kind of like game over for one of a better phrase.
Speaker 3: I mean, essentially it's like, Okay, you've learned enough, it's time to dine now. Like it just makes me, gives me this weird feeling of like you have no control over it, but something inside of you is like it's time to move on.
Speaker 1: That makes me feel like Okay.
Speaker 2: What it makes me think is like why did I keep sucking up and making the same mistake over and over and over again? Like why did I date the same guy in multiple different types of men?
Speaker 1: That's my real issue of our life haha.
Speaker 4: Honestly though, it's honestly you bring up the most perfect point there, because life is classroom for the soul. Every single thing that we have going on in life is kind of like subjects, if that makes sense. So for example, like we're relationships, you know, financial security, they translate to being sort of like English mass geography, and you know, if you're terrible at mass, or if you're terrible at relationships, you're gonna have to keep repeating it until you pass the final exam, because again you're learning and your experience and your influencing and growing along the way.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, my exam is going to be like when I'm forty.
Speaker 2: Five studying a long course. She's just doing it semester by semester. Sometimes she has to take a break, she's coming back to studying red flags.
Speaker 4: She's gonna have a gap year. But then Rona hits, so you couldn't even go anywhere.
Speaker 2: I do have a question for you, and I think that this is something that a lot of people who listen will have experienced at some point in their lives, and maybe they've rationalized it as it just being coincidence or it being something to do with intuition. But something that I have experienced is repetitive numbers. So and I don't have it anymore. But I used to experience the whole one one one one phenomenon.
Speaker 3: But you're going to say six nine, So I've experienced few of those.
Speaker 1: I don't think David wants to hear about it.
Speaker 4: Oh, going on continue.
Speaker 2: So I now know that they're called angel numbers, and it's only because it was happening so much in my life, and actually it ended up being quite a significant turning part in my life that I wanted to look into it because I was like, I can't believe now that this is coincidence. So just to give you a bit of a quick backstory and for like you know, the listeners who don't know this, just before I ended up going on The Bachelor, and like you know, I ended up meeting my now fiance and have my babies.
Speaker 1: Because of doing the show, I was in two.
Speaker 3: Back to back relationships that were very very similar and really not good for me, like a lot of cheating, a lot of lying, a lot of deception, and towards the back end of the second one, which was like a very messy time in my life, that's when I started seeing this one one one one, and I.
Speaker 1: Would see it everywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm talking like I'd wake up in the morning and it would be on the microwave, or it would be on the other or I'd turn on the TV and it would be exactly at the right time every day. And at the start, I was like, oh, okay, I'm just seeing this because now I'm more in tune to it, and like, you know, it's a coincidence. Because I've seen it once, I'm now aware of it, and therefore I'm like, you know, every time it happens, I'm more in tune to seeing it again.
Speaker 1: But I got to a point where it was actually just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: So i'd signed up to do the Bachelor Boy housemates had signed me up, and I had said, yep.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do it. Sure.
Speaker 2: Then I changed my mind last minute. And so what happens is like they give you the call up and they say you need to go to this weird park out in Alexandria and a bus is going to pick you up. And I didn't show up and I didn't get picked up, and I got a phone call from the casting agents and they were like, hey, why why didn't you come. You're supposed to be here today, and I was like, I'm not doing it anyway. Then I then sorry, I'm like getting really hot, really hot telling this story.
Speaker 1: So I was like I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: I'm not interested, Like I've changed my mind, like that's my decision, and they were like Okay, well, if you change your mind again, you need to be at the Ultimo Hotel by eight thirty tomorrow morning. That's the very last cut off that you would have the opportunity to do it. And I was like, cool, thanks, not interested anyway, went to bed that night, had a dream and woke up at like three or four in the morning, and it was I don't remember the context of the dream. I don't remember what happened, but it was this overwhelming sense of like you have to go and do this because this is where your life is supposed to go, like your life is going to change from this experience. And I got up before in the morning, packed my bags and ended up at the Ultimo Hotel. And I still look back on that experience and I'm like there was something about that that I wasn't in control of, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Your voice is like shaky and I was sweaty.
Speaker 1: Like I know you.
Speaker 3: I'm like listening to you tour and I'm like, wow, this is like really weird for you, because I think back on that time in my life and I was in this really toxic cycle of like dating the same type of guys, and this experience that I said no to that.
Speaker 2: I then kept seeing these numbers that kept pointing me into the direction of doing it ended up in me meeting my fiance, who's a completely different type of person to anyone I've ever dated. And now is the reason why I have a family, you know, and the reason you met me?
Speaker 1: But like, what about the reason I met Brittany?
Speaker 2: But it completely changed my life and so I do feel like there was something at that point in my life that was pushing me in that direction to do it.
Speaker 4: If that makes sense, Yeah, honestly. And that's the thing I mean, it's such a part of your life. And you know, to use my analogy as from before you really passed your final exam because you really sort of trusted where you're going. And I always said to everyone angel numbers especially, but if anything happens to you that you consider to be assigned from the afterlife, it is honestly that simple. That it absolutely is. Then, because the universe and the world that we've created is so complex that nothing is a coincidence, and our loved ones want to reach out to us in any way possible, not only let us know that they're there, but in your incidents as well, to also help guide you and to make it clear to you. You know, they want to reach out to you, and they want to guide you and let you know that there is more to life than even that you understand, and you just got to have the blind faith to follow the path that naturally suits you and naturally sort of aligns with where you want to be.
Speaker 3: Do you think that our lives are sort of already mapped out in a way, like we already have our journey planned? Or do you think that we can like buy the universe and buy everything else, or do you think that we can change direction at any time? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean again yes and no. I say life is kind of like a triangle, So everyone just has to sort of imagine a triangle in their head. Now. The point at the top is the key things that you cannot avoid, because that's the whole reason that you're here. It's the whole reason why your soul is in the physical world. And what we do have free will over though, and what we can sort of own for one of a better word, is the path that we take to it. And that's every point below the triangle. Whatever path we do take though, and this is what we would call free will. Whatever path we do take in terms of our free will, and everybody ends up at that same point anyway, So it's kind of a bit of a yes.
Speaker 3: And the no.
Speaker 4: We still have the ability to control our life, but the key points we cannot change and we cannot avoid. And it's also down to time in as well. One route we could take could get us there in a week, one other path we could take could get us there in five years. Like, timing is not something that's pre written as well.
Speaker 3: I think my yeah, like person personally, my GPS seems to be wiging out.
Speaker 1: It doesn't really know.
Speaker 3: The direction as I'm taking it, and a got off road. I need a full drive.
Speaker 1: She's deleted her tender account four times.
Speaker 4: And the most important thing I can say, and it's not only just you two ladies, but it's also to every single person listening as well, we are exactly where we are meant to be. You know, timing is such a human invention. I always say, like, you know, humans invented clocks. They didn't exist before we did. And you know where you are is exactly where you're meant to be. You're right on schedule, and you're still learning and you're still experience and growing along the way, and then never Lee, you will get to where you're meant to be, and that's the time that you were meant to get that.
Speaker 3: I laugh at my history a lot, and I have had a very tumultuous history, and I think it's hilarious. But I one hundred percent wouldn't even be here right now with Laura talking to you if none had have happened. One of the big things that we always advocate for on this podcast, as much as we like Brisette, as much as we can make jokes, the whole idea of having to be somewhere at a certain time in your life, like this social construct of like get married at a certain day and then have children then do this, Like these are all things that we have created. That's a very human creation, and it doesn't work for everyone, and it also doesn't make everybody happy either. We all have very different expectations for our lives and where they are going to end up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred percent, And I mean it's you're so right. It just comes down to a lot of societal pressures that we face. It's pressures that we place on ourselves, but your soul knows exactly where it's meant to be. And my favorite saying is what is meant for you won't pass by you. So the human side of us stresses, and we always think that we're falling behind and I should have done this, and you know, our souls inside going, bro just chill like you've got it, Like you know, we're still doing this. We're exactly where we're meant to be, and we'll get that, all right.
Speaker 1: I want to get into something.
Speaker 3: I mean, not that this is not great, I love it, but like I want to know straight up what's probably like the best thing or the most accurate thing, or the biggest thing that you've predicted.
Speaker 4: When it comes to predictions. So of the biggest things I was talking about was actually all the big events of twenty twenty predominantly been the American election and the coronavirus. Now, when it comes to the coronavirus, I actually really started talking about that in twenty nineteen, And this is a story that I haven't really talked about that often. A lot of my clients know about it, of course, but really the whole of twenty nineteen, it would happen to me at least once twice three times a week. Well, I would say in my readings to people, the Spanish are coming, and I couldn't make sense of that at all. My clients would be like oh, and I'd say my client's part of me. I'd be like, do you have any Spanish relatives or friends? And they're like nah.
Speaker 1: I was embarrassing, and that's the thing.
Speaker 4: I was like, well, they spirit telling you the Spanish are coming. And then really towards the end of twenty nineteen, really around November December, like I was talking about this with a lot of spiritual friends as well, but we could just feel that there was a massive shift about to occur, and I actually saw talking about it on social media on my Instagram. I've started a highlight for real, by the way, for anyone who's interested. So when it came to the coronavirus, I actually really started talking about that in December and January, you know, December twenty nineteen and January twenty twenty, because we could all feel a massive shift that was about to occur. I've got to be honest, I actually thought it was going to be a world war. I didn't realize it was going to be a pandemic. But basically I started predicting a lot of things around the coronavirus. I started predicting when it was going to start spreading. I predicted countries that was going to start hitting first. I also predicted members of the royal family would catch it. I think I actually mentioned Prince Charles by name.
Speaker 3: And some of this is on your story is actually stuff that you can go back in.
Speaker 4: So basically I was sort to give you a bit of a backstory. So when it comes to my psychic predictions and future sort of discussions, I actually meditate on certain topics and it kind of comes to me like a dream, but I'm in a meditative state. And when it came to the coronavirus, like I because I could feel that there's a really big shift occurring. I once I knew the coronavirus itself, I started picturing everyone wearing masks. So I started talking about masks back in February, and I also mentioned in April that you know, masks will be actually going to be mandatory in Melbourne, and then you know, a few months later it obviously happened. And I also saw the supermarket shelves completely empty. So I was also telling a lot of my friends and you know, sort of a lot of people around me. I was like, you know, every time you start going shopping, maybe just start fuying a little pittextra, like David.
Speaker 1: The 'iler head the reason why there was no toilet paper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, David grand Zeros, get your pitchforks.
Speaker 4: There's a pandemic coming. Don't worry about feeding yourself, don't worry about medication. Just stock up on toilet paper. That's what I was telling everyone. I was like, you know, you've got it.
Speaker 1: You must be able to work.
Speaker 4: You won't be able to eat, drink or leave the home, but you'll be fucking set for ten years when it comes to toilet paper, like, you'll be fine. So no, but then yeah, but then when it came to predictions around the coronavirus, like I even predicted the timelines that would occur, like I said, you know, towards the end of March, we're all going into lockdown. And then I even predicted, you know, little silly things like I said, and this is all in my highlights real as well. I actually said the date that Disneyland would close, you know, things like that, and it really just sort of it spanned it out from there.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of my predictions around the coronavirus came true. Like I was really probably one of the only sort of psychic mediums that was talking about that in depth from the start. Not to blow my own trumpet again, of course, I made a lot of predictions around the US election as well. I did predict back as early as April that Kamala Harris would be the vice presidential candidate for the Democrat Party. And I should mention as well, a lot of my predictions, yes, they do come from me, but they are obviously universally guided as well. It's not me just sort of sitting there being like, oh, I think this will happen, like it does come from obviously higher powers as well. One thing that's still very controversial and I think we will find out over the next few weeks as well, the universe is still very insistent that Donald Trump woints is frightening. And yeah, I did a video back in June, and this is on my Instagram mall as well, where I made a lot of predictions around the US election, and that was back in June, and I did mention not only that Donald Trump would be the eventual winner. But I was also talking about that there would be claims a vote of fraud and coronavirus will getting the way in mail in ballots, and I mentioned that the Democrat vice presidential candidate would be a black woman. I also made a lot of predictions around the Supreme Court from August on Woods, I told everyone to watch out for the Supreme Court because there was about to be a massive shifted there. And then a few weeks later Ruth Bader Ginsburg got sick, and then a few months later she actually crossed over. I predicted that Amy Kumy Barrett would be the new Supreme Court nominee.
Speaker 3: I'm just still hung up on the idea that potentially Donald Trump is going to be back in an office.
Speaker 1: Me too. I'm just like, oh, sorry, can we stop there?
Speaker 2: And then obviously this is when you're listening to this time stamp this recording. If that ends up happening, you can go back.
Speaker 4: Really, I got to be honest. I predicted even in twenty sixteen. I said in February of twenty sixteen that he would win the election, and he wasn't even the Republican candidate back then. And you know, we all know how twenty sixteen went. Like, we went into that election with no doubt that Hillary Clinton would win. But I said, you know, there was no doubt in my mind that he was going to win, but the universe told me basically back in really twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, that he would win.
Speaker 1: Te Y're right.
Speaker 4: So the next few weeks will be very interesting, you know, for a lot of people. And you know, it could still be wrong. It can still be incorrect. I would assume that can still be the case. But for anyone listening who thinks that this is over, it's definitely not.
Speaker 2: Can you please just tell me that twenty twenty one is not going to be as big of a dumpster fire as twenty twenty. That's all I want to hear right now.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, sorry to break the hearts of everyone listening, but twenty twenty one for me, is really quite a continuation of twenty twenty. So going back into what I was saying before when I was sort of making my predictions around the coronavirus at the very start, you know, as I was saying, like all spiritual people and a lot of mediums and a lot of psychics and astrologers and everyone. We all knew that twenty twenty was going to be a very big shift. Now. I actually broke it down into three phases. Now, Phase one for me was December twenty nineteen June twenty twenty, and for me, that represented before and after event that shifted the world conscious now you know, in hindsight that was obviously the coronavirus. Now, Phase two for me was June twenty twenty up until the end of twenty twenty one. And this is the phase that we find ourselves in at the moment, and this represents a lot of themes around the mask falling off. So the way that I translate that is that every single sort of person or company or business or government wears a mask and eventually that falls off when we start seeing things for what they are. And it also represents a breakdown of existing structures. So that can be economic, it can be political, it can be social, you know, pop culture, everything like that sort of going through a really big transition phase. And that's really what we find ourselves in it at the moment. So the themes of twenty twenty really unfortunately still do continue into twenty twenty ones in terms of a real sort of transition period, kind of a lot of uncertainty. You know, I always say myself, life is ten percent what happens in ninety percent how you react to it. So it doesn't have to be negative, but understandably it can be, you know, quite uncertain and really sort of make us feel a little bit sort of doubtful and anxious.
Speaker 2: Well, David, one of the things that we really excited to get you here for is to talk to us whether you see anything for the both of us. I mean, obviously we want to know if Britney gets a boyfriend, but but.
Speaker 3: I mean it goes deeper than that, absolutely.
Speaker 2: But also just for everyone listening, we want to give you a quick background, Like we originally wanted to do this as a face to face meet but we weren't able to so we're actually this whole interview's being done via zoom, which, David, you assured us that, like you know, you're able to do a similar reading through a zoom call is what you would be able to do face to face as well, which I was like.
Speaker 3: Technology twenty twenty well, twenty twenty one, we're here, but yeah, like I want to kind of kick this off now and see, like, if there is anything that you see for us, or if there's anything that you feel to you you can talk to us about. And yeah, I love I'd love to hand that over to you, and like.
Speaker 1: Did you feel anything? Does it work? Like as soon as we log on and you're like, wow, I feel something.
Speaker 4: But also, I've got to be honest, when when we were having technical issues, you know, I'm just throwing everyone in the deep end because obviously on the audio, no one news that we're having technical issues. But that was actually when your loved ones actually stepped forward when I was making sort of we're talking about predictions and things like that. So first and foremost as well, Brittany, there's nothing wrong with wanting to know when you're going to have a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: It's still important.
Speaker 4: It's important to us. It's important to us. That's fine.
Speaker 3: But Laura, so through a round of the busword, Brinnie might even already have one.
Speaker 1: We don't know, guys.
Speaker 3: She's been putting some things out on social media lately, so who I don't But we're.
Speaker 1: Still in the gray area at the moment. We don't tell him that.
Speaker 4: Maybe if you are we ready, let's get into it. As soon as we entered into this conversation, I actually felt a lot of energies around both of you instantly. For you, Laura, I'm actually really quite drawn to you because there is both of you actually do have grandfather energies that are stepping forward now. The interesting thing is here for you, Brittany, there's probably one that you've actually never met, because he really does want to introduce himself to you, and he's also referencing that it's sort of like, even though I've never had the opportunity to be with her, it's sort of like I want her to know that I'm really still always there and I've never really missed a thing when it comes to her.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: He also really wants to say hello to a Jan or a Gen or something like that as well, which I would probably reference has been a wife or a sister energy for him.
Speaker 6: Guys, Brittany's already cried. So I've never met my granddad because he died. My granddad died really young when my mom was really young, because my mom's dad, and that's so weird because like I never speak about them. But his wife, my NaN's name is Jan perfect.
Speaker 4: That's true, And David, I'm like, and I always say, and for everyone listening as well, like, Okay, I am reading two girls that do have a pub image. Ah, but for all of my readings, like ninety nine percent of what he's talked about will be things that you've probably never talked about publicly that your fans or people that follow you wouldn't even know.
Speaker 3: I've never spoken about my grandboy. I mean, like, I didn't never have a grand dad, so I've never spoken about him. And my NaN's like, she's not someone I ever talk about. But she's just moved up to Port mcquarie like two weeks ago and her name's Jan So like, I'm I'm actually mind blown, be ifof I never speak about that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Perfect, So you know that he really does step forward.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't want you to tell me how he passed, but do you know how he passed the yes or no?
Speaker 1: Not in detail?
Speaker 4: No, okay, because he does take me straight to the chest now. And what is also validating is that there is a thing with that side of the family that does have issues with the heart or heart disease or heart issues all sort of things like that as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, and what does he say to me?
Speaker 4: Now? So coming forward? So you know, lo and behold the very first thing that he actually does want to talk about because he's sort of teaching us about it. But it is really about relationships.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: The thing is, britt It's so interesting because he actually calls you. You're kind of like what I would call a foster girlfriend. It's like guys come into your life and you really sort of help them build confidence and you help them sort of understand a lot about themselves and get over their negative traits and their negative habits, and then it's kind of like once they've healed, it's sort of like they move on and you're like, well, fuck, like what you know what was the like.
Speaker 3: My role literally how a bridge like describes herself.
Speaker 1: I find the one before the one. Yeah, I define myself as a joke.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm the one who the one, Like I make them better and I give them everything they need.
Speaker 1: To go flurish.
Speaker 3: And then they go and find the one and marry them and have an amazing relationship. And I'm like, you're bloody welcome.
Speaker 4: And you know what, though every single projection that people do onto us actually has nothing to do with us. It all comes from our own insecurities and their own sort of you know, things that they're struggling with really where your grandfather goes into it, though, it's sort of like, but you've learned so much about that and you're in such a transition period actually right now, because I would not be surprised at all if you do have like really good people that actually do start coming into your life really from for you would have really been from really November December on Woods last year up until now. And it's kind of like, you know, we maybe always say always the bride's maid, never the bride, and sort of like, well, you know what, now is your time because it's sort of like you've learned a lot about who you want to be with you learn the main lesson for you, Brittany though, is also like what you're willing to accept. And it's not that you're like any binary treats of that means weak minded or that you don't can't stand up for yourself, but it's sort of like you've always been very open and vulnerable, sometimes maybe to your own detriment, which is not a bad quality to have, but it's sort of like all these guides that have sort of come into your life, your grandfather says, they've always just kind of been a bit sort of selfish, or they've just kind of been a bit sort of manipulated for one of the better work, Like they see things in you that they don't have within themselves, so they want to drain it from you. But now you're kind of in that transition phase where it's sort of like, well, no, I do deserve better and I know that now. So he unvest is like, well, good, she's passed the lesson, like proper people are going to start coming in now. He also does want to pass on his love to a Mick, a Michael Michelle or something like that as well, like m I c h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so my his son's name is Michael and my brother's name's Mitch or.
Speaker 4: Oh perfect, okay, yeah perfect. It'll probably go into him then as well, because it's sort of like a family tree in my head thing he's referencing, like the older man. So if it's your brother, would be that your dad, by the way, because sudden we're going into your dad's energy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yes, tell me about my dad.
Speaker 4: So Tony's your dad? I take it. Yeah, perfect, Just it's there's one thing about your dad though, I mean, obviously I haven't met him, but I just has he had issues with blood pressure or is that something that's going on at.
Speaker 1: The moment, Yes, he does, Yeah, ongoing.
Speaker 4: She just wants to. I'm not worried about a stroke or a heart attack or anything like that as well. But his mother, your grandmother, is just sort of focusing that, like health for him has to be more of a focus in twenty twenty one. I'm not saying that he's unhealthy necessarily, but it's kind of like he's been talking about wanting to get fit for a long time apparently, and so we'll just do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's just actually he's actually just started the last month this year. So yeah, the fittest he has ever been because he's running a marathon with us, like a family marathon.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he's actually fitness is like insane this year.
Speaker 4: And is there like someone said, the bed sheets, I've got no idea what they mean by the bed sheep, bedsheep. Yeah, you can't come with that. Don't worry because I don't where they're going with that either. There's a very strong gentleman who steps forward being like I'm tone you too, I'm tone you too, don't I'm.
Speaker 1: That's my granddad. My granddad's tony.
Speaker 4: Fixed because he calls himself the main event.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he definitely was the main event of our family, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Wow. And what he actually said, he says, Dave, even before you came on, they were talking about me, like she wanted, like she was talking to Brittany or like, I don't whether you actually talked about with the Brittany directly, but you were definitely talking to him in your head, talking to him.
Speaker 1: In my head.
Speaker 2: But Brittany actually said she was like, if anyone's going to step forward, the person who would make the most sense would be your grandfather. And I said, he's a real skeptic, so he probably wouldn't and I think he believes in it.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, he's going. I just like he's going to make an appearance.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. And I always say myself as well, like, irregardless of our personal views in the physical world, we have no choice but to believe in the afterlife anyway. Once we cross over and they're like, well, it's real. He's really pushing forward. He's a fun guy as well. He in all honesty, Laura, he really looks at you like a daughter. Yeah, because it's my dad, I was about to say, because he calls and with all respect, he does call your actual dad a bastard.
Speaker 1: No, oh, my dad's not. But they didn't get along.
Speaker 2: My dad is actually great and we have a great relationship. But my grandparents and my dad, and like you know, my parents separated when I was really young, and so there was a lot.
Speaker 1: Of animosity there. Papa behave Jesus. I know that's the big but you're live on the podcast. They didn't particularly like each other.
Speaker 3: But look, I don't have any animosity towards my actual dad, but my grandfather really stepped in as my dad growing up.
Speaker 4: No, totally, and that's because he says it with a smile on his face, because he really has his father energy for you, and he goes, oh, our actually dad's a bastard, but he does say with a smile on it on his face. Anyway, there's the element. I mean, you've already validated for me anyway, because there is the element of distance from God. I'm listing my breath as well. So he does really take me into his chest and his partner. Your grandmother is still in the physical world, is that correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my nan are still here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, perfect, because he's got a lot of love for her, really wants to guide into her as well. Now, where is the strong female around him that also broke her hip recently?
Speaker 3: Oh my mom, Oh my god, my mom broke her hip on Christmas Eve. My mom fell over, as his daughter. Obviously, my mom fell over at a restaurant and she was on the night I had to have it. Yeah with her husband.
Speaker 4: Yeah, according to your grandfather, she soldiered on though, Dave, she didn't realize how bad it was because she didn't want to disappoint the family.
Speaker 3: She went to a concert with a broken hip and sat and watched the concert in a wheelchair because she didn't want her husband to miss out on the concert. And then woke up the next day and took herself to hospital and she had a full hip replacement the next day.
Speaker 1: Jesus, So, yeah, my mom's a strong cookie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he really brought in the energy of his wife. But then when he's referencing the woman who broke a hip, I was like, it's not his wife, but he references the strong girl around me. So first and foremost, please pass on your grandfather's love, not only to your mom but especially to sorry to his wife, but especially to your mum as well. Now when it comes to you, I don't want you to tell me when he passed, But it doesn't really feel like it's been that long because he's actually still referencing what he calls is his year of thirsts. So has he actually passed within the last twelve months?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he passed away last year?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Perfect, last year. Yeah. So when they referenced a euar of first for me, that sort of like like our first birthdays, Christmas is Easters, you know, kind of big events that without them. And where does May three connect in the family?
Speaker 1: May three? That's that's that's the Aretty Good anniversaries. Yeah, say that again. That's the wedding anniversary. Yeah, May three. May three is I think May three is. I'm positive May three is their wedding anniversaries.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not just theirs, but also my sisters and her husband's as well.
Speaker 1: Wow, is that it? Like, I'm sure that's it.
Speaker 4: I Well, well, because he's he's got a reference of May three, and then he put a love heart around it. So for me, that can be I mean absolute, it's anniversaries. It can be things like our anniversaries of passings. It can be birthdays, it can be sort of all of.
Speaker 1: That, if that makes sense. I'm so fucking bad with dates.
Speaker 3: But like I know, I know May three is significant and I'm perfect.
Speaker 4: He's still going to be celebrating. There's no doubt in my mind because he's even up now, he's got like a he's just happy, like he's just got the most happy energy when we talk about it. You want don't tell me about other siblings though, but if you do have any, But are you one or two? Already have two siblings?
Speaker 1: No, I'm one of three.
Speaker 4: I know you also validated for me that your parents had separated, but your grandfather with me is also referencing the Brady Bunch family. So for me, that's usually when mum has kids, dad has kids in the families come together. So I know you mentioned your mum's new partner. Did he also have children as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally, it's a very mixed bag.
Speaker 4: He's just reverence in a Brady Bunch family. Yeah, he loves it. I mean your grandfather. For me, Tony just has this. He actually called himself and thorn Neon.
Speaker 1: Ye he's an actually full name is Italian.
Speaker 4: Because I said, I said Tony and is like and thorn Neon. I was like, I think he's just taken the piss, but like.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, he is taking a kiss, but that is what he called himself.
Speaker 1: And also as a joke too, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love it. So he's also got the element of wanting to send love to what he calls his son, which would be your stepfather. I mean, you know, even though it's not his actual son. Understandably, he's been a part of Antonio's life for a longer time as well, and also to any children that he may have. Given that, we do reference to Brady Bunch family here now siblings for you, whether it is full siblings or step siblings or anything like that. There is a reference of also one being away at the moment, so there would be one that maybe isn't around where the family is. There is also a reference of either going to Europe or the United States, because we are referencing sort of a larger sort of trip at the moment.
Speaker 2: As David, you're blowing he doesn't mind right now, Sorry for the swearing.
Speaker 1: So nobody, nobody knows this. My brother.
Speaker 2: I have a brother who's ten years younger than me. He lives in Boston and the United States, and he's been over there for quite a few years.
Speaker 4: Now, perfect and he's gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gay, David. Literally no one.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not a secret, but it's just not like we don't. I don't talk about my brother on the podcast because he doesn't really come up as a conversation.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I have a gay brother who lives in Boston.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because your grandfather says he's like, oh, Dave, you'd kind of be your type. But he's not black.
Speaker 1: He's very tall and handsome though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well why it sounds of it if anyone listening, I do like this freak.
Speaker 1: All right, new campaign find David love So.
Speaker 4: Thanks for throwing me in the defense, Tony. So no that he also does want to say love to his that would be his grandson then, especially so he's in Boston well, and he's been there a while. Vote because it doesn't feel I mean, there was maybe even talk about coming back during COVID, but it's sort of like I'm going to stay there anyway, because my life is here.
Speaker 2: He's been there for three years now and he hasn't come back since he left.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Perfect, And now when we actually do reference your brother, there's there's a reference a lot of yellow energy around him. Now, yellow for me is more my essentially creative energy. So he I wouldn't say that he's probably like I mean, he could be, but I wouldn't reference him as been like a lawyer or an accountant or anything like that. He's probably something that is a bit more sort of creative, if that makes sense. So he would probably be singing, dancing, acting, music, painting, drawing like all those kind of things. He'd be he really e'dsell at Does that make sense? So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my brother is a saxophonist.
Speaker 3: He plays and composes music, and that's what he's studying over there.
Speaker 1: He's a musician.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he the boy's composition. He used to be in James Morrison's band in Australia, but now he's over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, perfect. Yeah, So he just really wants to pass on the love because I know, especially in moments like this, it can be really hard to be away from loved ones. I mean, it's hard enough in general, Leedlone, when you know, the world's sort of falling a part in America's you know, really sort of you know, going through a big transition phase of its own at the moment. So more so than anything else, he wants your mum to know. He wants you to know, he wants the rest of the family to know that even though they can't be with their boy. It's sort of like im and I think for your brother as well, it's really important that he knows that because it's sort of like, even though he has his life in Boston's, he's going through a real sort of hard period at the moment where he does really kind of feel a bit isolated or a bit alone. Admittibly it has been Christmas, you know, there's things like that, which obviously raises a lot of sort of emotions within us. But he's very insistent. Tony's very insistent that your brother knows that. You know, he's definitely been watched over by everyone up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, I, as I mentioned, I do like to be very transparent when there is things that I know about people. And for you, Laura, I do know that you are a mother ah and everyone listens going to be like, Dave, of course you know this. But I do have to ask because I don't actually know this myself, and I do want to be like honest about this.
Speaker 1: You actually I am pregnant.
Speaker 4: The people know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people know I'm having a baby like five weeks. Yeah, she's very pregnant in like five weeks. Yeah.
Speaker 4: When did you say? Oh shit, Okay? And I'm like and they're like, are you pregnant? Everyone listens gonna be like, Dave.
Speaker 1: Of course, she's always pregnant, your grandfriend.
Speaker 4: I make a habit of not looking at people's instagrams. That's the only reason I haven't followed you guys back yet. Don't tell me the sex. Has the sex been something you talked about publicly?
Speaker 1: I don't know the sex.
Speaker 4: Perfect we would like to know. It's so easy for me, you.
Speaker 1: Can tell me. I would love to know what you think it's going to be.
Speaker 4: But I've got a pretty good striker. That's the only thing. I don't want to spoil it for you. No, you know what. It's such a cop out answer from me, because either way, the energy of this baby is so it's very different to your first pregnancy. I would say, I would say that this is a very sensitive boy.
Speaker 1: I think it's a boy too. We all think it's a boy, Like we've got real boy vibes. I've been feeling it's a boy.
Speaker 4: Not only you completely on the right paths, but once you are really aligning to where you're meant to be, everything will just happen so perfectly. And I know that sounds really corny to say, because you know, we're still in a real sort of phase of uncertainty and a bit of negativity, and we don't really know what comes next. But once you cut that out, like, it's just so exciting for both of you, and everyone there is so supportive one phase. One thing that I've been saying for twenty twenty one part of me for everybody is that we have to have plans but not expectations. And I think for both of you, if you have all these plans about where you would like to be, what you want to achieve this year, what you're hoping to get out of the next twelve months, it's sort of like, if we have that plan but we don't expect it, it's really going to align very well with your life path and everything will just sort of really fall into place there, David.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question, A few questions you might as next week's a lot of numbers.
Speaker 3: No, you totally might not get You might not have any feeling, you might not get any energy. Might there might be no one else around right now. That's so fine, as anyone else come to see you.
Speaker 1: I like, I haven't had enough yet. No, I'm just like I was. There are some people that I was hoping might visit.
Speaker 4: That was all a few, Brittany. It's a lot about sort of just again self awareness and sort of realizing what we want and really sort of, you know, making twenty twenty one your bitch in a lot of ways, like really owning it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there are some big decisions coming in twenty twenty one for me. Do you have any advice or anything that's coming up.
Speaker 1: Or anything you want to tell me? The big decision it needs I need to help.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is there anything that you get in on or you're like you're on your own girl?
Speaker 4: No, Well, honestly, for me, it's the real alignment with where you're meant to be anyway, So for any decisions and any sort of things that you have to decide on for twenty twenty one. There's a real alignment with it. You already actually already know the answers because it's sort of like you're so aligned with where you're meant to be that for any big things that you have coming in, everyone there's validating that you already know what you have to do. There's a very strong connection with actually, don't move. So I know that you're in New South Wales. I'm not saying that you're actually because it's sort of like any movement that comes in there, you have to be one hundred percent certain that that's like the right place to go, the right area to move to the right house, the right suburb, the right city.
Speaker 1: But you're getting a don't move vibe.
Speaker 4: Unless put it this way, unless you're one hundred percent certain that it's going to align to where you're meant to be. If you have any elements of doubt around it, I.
Speaker 2: Probably wouldn't do it, David. I'm just going to take you back one second. I got my dates mixed up. But May three is really significant. It's not my grandparents' wedding anniversary, it's my grandfather's birthday.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, So May.
Speaker 1: Three is Papa's birthday. So sorry that I got that wrong Papa. And I was like, I know it's a big one.
Speaker 2: It's either something, but I for a second thought it must have been the wedding anniversary. And then I've been sitting here since you said it, scratching my head thinking, no, that's later. But I know that May three is a big one. And yeah, it's Papa's birthday.
Speaker 4: Trust me. And they don't hold any like grudges for not remembering things like that. You know, the main thing is you remembered it was an important date. That's not all that he would care about.
Speaker 2: Don't worry he forgot my birthday once. I still hold that against him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know what, for an older gentleman, he's pretty sassy anyway, because he comes home with this real and you be like, eh, he's just like he's kind of like a thirty year old and an older man's body.
Speaker 3: But it's so funny because we came into this as me being open and I wanted more than anything to kill it, like to hear things and connect with things. But I straight up said to Lors, like I knew, I said, he's not gonna get a lot of me, I feel it, but he's gonna get along you.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I I was like, you did say that. I don't know about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why, because I have a lot of people that I would love to talk to and like feel. But I just inside of me, I knew that I wasn't I was gonna get half what she got. I just had this feel in this connection, which is weird in itself.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but that's the thing.
Speaker 4: Even Tony did call himself the main event. So there you go, God.
Speaker 1: Tony, share the love get out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: With Laura's case, you know unfortunately, you know he passed more recent and you know she's pregnant, and you know all these other things, so you know, he just really wants to talk about that. But with you, I mean, we're definitely going into it as well, because what they are validating is that they do leave minor things around. Smell is a really big thing for you as well. Though. Don't be surprised if even you maybe walk into the house and you suddenly smell someone's cologne or perfume and it's sort of like, oh my god, that was then like you might even walk down the street and suddenly you're like, you may even that's really fat. What they're validating for me is that with some of your loved ones, Brittany, you actually feel like you see them in public when you're driving, apparently even like they may.
Speaker 1: I'm so fucking weird, man. So I i''m gonna tell you the crazy story. I have only.
Speaker 3: Seen like four ghosts one of them and this is crazy. And I have not ever told this on the podcast or anything.
Speaker 1: This is so personal.
Speaker 3: My sister's best friend, someone we grew up with, and she very unfortunately committed suicide when they were quite young. And I was driving in Sydney one day and I had to stop on the road on the Highway in Sydney for this girl that was crossing the road and she was crossing from the other side, and it's like, I'm like shakey, was like time went into slow motion and I watched her walk across the road in slow motion and she was like bouncing and blowing. I've never experienced anything like it. And she looked she was in front of my car. She looked directly at.
Speaker 1: Me, smiled and walked off and I had.
Speaker 3: To pull over. And it was this girl. It was it was one. It wasn't a ghost, it was a human. It was like I could see her in the hole. And I called my sister. I was pulling over, and I was like, I don't know what to tell you, but I just saw Nicole and I feel like she wants me to tell you that she's happy. And then Sheridan started crying because she's like, do you have any idea that it's her one year anniversary today? And I met her gravesite right now and I had no I have no idea. I had no idea. Sheridan and her friends had gone to visit her at the same time. I had had to stop my car for her crossing the room. It's like so weird, crazy, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, So that's exactly what she wants to validate, that you see people when you're driving.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my wine pretty happy. I see dead people. But that was it, And that's the only time I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing, And I really feel like that's where Spirit's going into what they were saying before Brittany about like when it comes to guidance, when it comes to decisions that you have to make, maybe you're hearing things from them sort of like trust what's within because you're already so connected and you're so open to it anyway, So it's sort of like everything that you're feeling, everything that you're seeing, everything that's a part of you is a part of you, Yes, but it's also coming from then, like you're so guided by your love.
Speaker 1: On Wow, that's like and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's a really specifically random story to bring up, so for you to be able to validate that, like, I love it, and I know you were both feeling the goosebumps then as well when you were telling the story, because my whole arms went and then she leaned in and sort of hugged you from the sign, so I was like, well, there she is, just briefly as well. So your sister's name is Sheridan. Yeah, could that be my bed sheets reference like Sheridan.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, when you said the bed sheets earlier, I almost said that's got to be my sister Sheridan after saying so that's.
Speaker 4: Probably where because I think when you said Sheridan, I instantly pictured the Sheridan bed sheets or I was like, hold on, was that my bed sheet? No?
Speaker 1: But I actually thought of that earlier, and I was like, surely that's not au.
Speaker 4: But really, from everyone I here, for both of you, it's just such a massive case. Like all they're doing is just blowing kisses. Do what I do. If you're not doing it already before you go to bed asks and for support US, and for signs US, and for validation US, and for guidance, because not only are they hearing everything that you're saying to them, whether they're outlider in your head, they're completely by your signs every single time you think of them, every single time you want them to be there, they're already waiting right by your side.
Speaker 2: David, thank you so much for coming and doing that this with us, Like I mean, okay, if it's a boy guys pet your beds, we're gonna start a little batchy baby draw Like I said, I mean, I have been really skeptic about these things, and there's definitely been a few things for myself that you've said that nobody would know or would have had any idea about.
Speaker 1: So I'm like very blown away me too.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, there are things I've never told anyone, and then you've just said it for anybody who wants to get in touch with you or wants to do a reading, how can they find you?
Speaker 4: Sure? So, my appointments are released in blocks via Facebook. It's my Facebook pages David the Medium, so definitely feel free to follow along there. Also on my Instagram as well, which is David the Medium one word where I you know, just post all my updates as well as this general life and everything spiritual and mediumship as well. So you definitely feel free to follow me on Instagram and Facebook.
Speaker 2: David, thank you so much for coming and being a part of these guys. For anybody who's loved this episode, We're gonna put all the details and all of David's handles in the show notes so you'd be able to find him. But honestly, it has been such a having such a wild experience.
Speaker 1: Have we turned you? Laura?
Speaker 2: Look, I still have There's still things that I'm skeptic about, but I definitely think that you've tapped into something that that nobody would know. Like I can't deny that we both definitely thinks that you've said, especially around like Papa's birthday and about my brother, Like there's there's things that I that you have said to me that I'm like, well, nobody knows that, so what's the what's the explanation for it?
Speaker 3: The fact that we both just sat here crying as well, Like we were like, we're both just pull messas, and I was like, I'm not an easy crying out.
Speaker 1: Brittie was crying five seconds into the interview.
Speaker 3: You know when you got me was straight away when you were like, I'm sensing a grandpa but you didn't know him, but he's saying something about jam like that was to me.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, fuck, wake here, we are no, thank you so much. We really loved that. We really appreciate it. Guys.
Speaker 3: We can't recommend David enough. If you want to, I mean, you've got to get in and book an appointment because this man is busy. But I think we need to come to you again personally. Maybe I don't know. I'm going to put that out there.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: Also, if you have any questions about twenty twenty one, this is the man to see.
Speaker 3: And if Donald Trump actually wins again, oh god, God help us all.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for having me. It's been an absolute blass. I really appreciate it. Jeez.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, you know that we never finished an episode without our suck and our sweet, our highlight and our low light of each and every week.
Speaker 1: Ready go first, I don't think of mine. Look at your face. I was like, there's a panic.
Speaker 3: In your eye, Like she doesn't know, she has no idea what she's done in the last day, last hour, let alone in the last week.
Speaker 1: Okay, my suck. My suck this week would be.
Speaker 3: That I was really excited to speak to David because deep down there was like someone in particular that I was hoping that has passed on that I was hoping would be around to reach out to me and talk to me. And whilst other family members did reach out, like other members that have passed were around, the person that I was really like dip down hoping for, he wasn't there. So so that was for me, like I'm totally okay with it, because you know I was.
Speaker 1: I was expecting nothing, to be honest.
Speaker 3: But that was my suck because I was like, oh damn, like I wish he was around and I wish he touched base with me, but you know, I'm still stoked with everything else.
Speaker 1: My suite was literally.
Speaker 3: Just that Laura and I, whilst we haven't had a proper break, like we were still doing stuff. We still had some meetings and we're still you know, putting out old episodes.
Speaker 1: Or it was still hustling. Sorry question, We're still out there looking for.
Speaker 3: That bacon whilst we are still working. We did have a bit of a break and we haven't had to do as much as we are and I found myself with a little bit more time this week and I've really enjoyed it. I haven't known what to do with myself. It's a shame that the weather in Sydney is so bad and my plans were canceled because I was going to Perth and I was going to Queensland and you know the same as everyone. But I've really enjoyed not having to get up at six am to work and kno getting home at one am to work.
Speaker 1: So that's one hundred percent, my sweet my suck for this week.
Speaker 2: Look, I mean like I've loved that we've had time off and everything, and that's been definitely has been a highlight. But I guess I really and this sounds like a bit of a selfish suck, what I'm gonna say it Anyway, I really really really wanted to just have a little bit of time with just me and Matt before this baby was born. And originally we had Matt's mum coming down from Queensland and we would have had the help of like having a nanny babysitter literally nanny the babysitter, so that we could have spent some time together just to kind of reconnect before having a whole new human in the mix.
Speaker 1: And that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: So not only did we not get time to just do anything, the two of us, daycare was also shut, so it meant that we were very full time with Mali and I don't really feel like we've had a break together. So that kind of is my suck because I was, yeah, I don't know, I just was really really hoping for that little bit of time to be like, hey, remember when it was just the two of us. Yeah, it's never going to be that again, Yeah, no, never, never. So we missed the boat on it unfortunately, which means that, yeah, now the next time that we ever do get to get some time away or go on a holiday or whatever, it'll be with a whole new human. So that's kind of a wild thought in and of itself. But my sweet for the week is that, like, we've all had some time off work. Matt and I have both been home and together, and we've had some really amazing family time over this little Christmas break and it's just the best. It's so nice when you can spend so much time with someone and not want to kill them.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm amazing how much I love you. I forget where that is. I don't even know where that is. Late and see watch this space, guys, Yeah, wts watch their space. I fuck me. I made it up.
Speaker 3: Hey, just like, cut that out. Just cut it out. Just it sounded better in my hand.
Speaker 4: On that.
Speaker 2: No, guys, thanks for listening to another episode. We hope that you've enjoyed it. We hope that you've got something out of it. If you, guys, do want to get in touch with David the Medium, you know where to go. Go to the show notes. It's going to have all of his details there. But you also know what to do, and that is.
Speaker 3: Hit five stars. Leave a review, Tell you mum to your dad too, dot two friends.
Speaker 2: Tell everyone also subscribe if you haven't subscribe yet, you just ruined my flow.
Speaker 1: And share the love because we love love. We'll be Rusty on the old end back no fight,