Speaker 1: This is it just.
Speaker 2: Stood a black couple of mitches. Yeah, ye, bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adulthood in high school, I thought compulsory. I meant you had a choice. So my year advisor, Missus Moyman, went on Mitch Math's compulsory. I went fantastic and drama is Mitch Julie and Mitchell Cou's hello.
Speaker 3: You, Yeah, hello you doing here at this time of week?
Speaker 2: Doesn't it feel weird on school holidays and you go back and visit school and it's like everything's all shut up.
Speaker 3: It's like, have you ever been back to year old high school or even primary school as an adult?
Speaker 2: Have been?
Speaker 3: Like? Was it always this tiny?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I literally went back today. I went back to my high school today. Yes, before I went.
Speaker 3: To it before the courts.
Speaker 2: Yes, And of course no I'm doing this. I'm speaking to the year twelve students. So I had to go and have a chat with a Yeah. Yeah, anyway, I went to the school today. It's on my way to the gym.
Speaker 3: I'm so jealous that I've not been given the call up really as a successful alumni.
Speaker 2: Oh they asked me in twenty nineteen, and then COVID hit. Then it got postponed, and I think, fuck, I've had more successes since then. I can finally That's what I've got more to talk about. So, yeah, I did go back, but they've renovated, and I'm like, ah, I got splinters in my ass every day from sitting on the wooden benches. Now they've got silver seats.
Speaker 3: I could talk all day about that. Every time I leave somewhere. They just improved drastically after I was there, Like high school, they got a brand new music and drama.
Speaker 4: Room as soon as I left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, after as the radio school I went to, as soon as I left, they changed. They completely changed the software they were teaching. So my qualification out of date, Yeah, right instantly, my old tape. They got a new facility and it's way better than the old one.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And then even kiss FM. I was begging for a new laptop for about three years because the old one was shitting slow. You bet your ass. As soon as I resigned, the guy that replaced me got a new fucking laptop, didn't he What was that say about you? I don't know what does.
Speaker 4: It say about me?
Speaker 3: Did it say that I'm not worthy of rewards or does that say that I don't put up enough of a fart?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you're worthy of everything in the world. But yes, you need to You need to vocalize what you need more, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: I don't know price keep it, Jenny, you were there. I was pretty fucking vocal about one of a new laptop, wasn't that? Oh? Absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest. If you walked up to the fucking center management at afters and you went HI, time to renovate, like, I'd go fuck off. I hope you're not exactly shame have renovated.
Speaker 3: They just completely changed their course, which means mine's already out of date. Like I'll speak radio to you. Yeah, as soon as I left, they stopped teaching next Gy and started teaching Zetter. Oh my, and now everyone has that. I don't know how to use it. That is a waste of a degree, I know. So I can't get a job as a panel lot.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm learning how to use that her at the moment, so it's more intuitive. Your brain will like it more. But it is completely different.
Speaker 4: Okay, good tonight. So I don't need to re enroll.
Speaker 2: No, no, God, no, no, just come to the school of cherry. Yeah, the teacher's late again. Yeah. Well, hi one, welcome to our second weekly episode, our Wednesday episode. Yeah, I like this is very fine. Pride Keeper, Jenna, what do you do Wednesdays? Wednes you have pilarates on Wednesdays?
Speaker 5: I do polarates mondays.
Speaker 3: Learned to show.
Speaker 5: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Speaker 3: What, Jenna, did you just say every day?
Speaker 5: No except Tuesday?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Did you just say every week? I do beltes Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Monday, Friday, Monday.
Speaker 3: Well that's impressive.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you've got You're very toned. Oh, thank you so much, very toned.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: This is a bit me too careful.
Speaker 2: I can compliment.
Speaker 4: Assess the one female in the room. Let's assess her.
Speaker 2: For who's going to be the first to fall off the fucking bandwagon. Because the three of us are in our fitness journeys. None of us isn't give on.
Speaker 4: For dear life. Mate at any moment.
Speaker 2: I really know, I'm still pretty motivated, Jenna.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm pretty good. Pretty good.
Speaker 2: Mitchell, come to You can't be the fircast. What do you mean you can't do whatever you want? It's your and one of us needs to be, you know, frumpy. We can't all be gorgeous. That's true. I was the frumpy one everyone could relate.
Speaker 3: Now, so you're saying that I actually should fall off the bandwagon because it would be nice for your sake if I'm the frumpy Mitch.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I would have just been the frumpy mitch for four years. But I'll take one for the team. Take the battlement, mate, Order a deep dish pizza. Don't even notice my weight loss anyway, man?
Speaker 3: Is it we frump Mitchell?
Speaker 2: They did? Did you have to point it out in an hour long special? Yes, but they did. They did.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: People have stopped complimenting me now they're like, no, we see his jaw line now. Fucking I don't give a shit. No one messages about anything, No one cares.
Speaker 4: Can I just show you what your current pose was. What this is my pav? I'm you okay?
Speaker 3: You were like, yeah, we can see a drawline. Fucking you were doing the most unflattering double tin post as you said that, and I'm like, I still can't know.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting down.
Speaker 4: Maybe go for another dumb bitch.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't see.
Speaker 2: It's not a flattering position for you.
Speaker 3: It was just as you delivered the line of how good your jawline was, I'm like, it's quite frankly, never looked worse. In fact, it looks now. Look at him elongating his neck to try and counteract.
Speaker 2: It, don't you laugh? Well, welcome to Is it just me?
Speaker 3: See? This is what you've been missing out with only one episode a week. Feral Today, And.
Speaker 2: If it is your first time listening, we start the show every show with an is it just me something we've noticed, hate or appreciate? Today? Let's kick it off with a listener, don't you think?
Speaker 3: Guys? Yes, then it just you.
Speaker 2: We've got Sarah joining us from Newcastle in New South Wales with an is it just me?
Speaker 3: Of her own?
Speaker 2: Hello? Sarah?
Speaker 3: Hi, Sarah Hi?
Speaker 1: How are you going all the.
Speaker 3: Better for hearing your gorgeous voice? Sarah? What's happened in Newcastle?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Really? I'm a teacher, so I go back to work on Mondays. I'm just trying to soak up the last day before it's Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Sarah.
Speaker 4: You must remember theater of the mind.
Speaker 3: You must listen.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're a few days.
Speaker 3: Thank you I feel like it's nearly the weekend day people can listen to this.
Speaker 2: Someone in twenty twenty nine is going to be listening to it and be like, what the fuck are they talking about? All right, Sarah, Bradley's going to count you in and hit us with you. Is it just me? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Do you find it fucking disgusting that people take their phone with them to the toilet and use it? Oh?
Speaker 2: Grow up?
Speaker 3: I would agree with you, Sarah, However that would make me what you call a hypocrite.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did have the feeling that, Yeah, what do.
Speaker 4: You think you had the feeling that I looked like their fucking phone shit.
Speaker 1: I just I just know that it's like a really common thing for people to do. Like, I just know. I see it all over my pictures, like people comment saying, I'm like, I'm literally shooting while watching this and all the rest of it. I just I can't understand why.
Speaker 3: So are you prepared to come on this podcast and lie and say you've never done it in your life?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I never had Oh bullshit?
Speaker 2: Bullshit, im bullshit. You've never done a little quick Wii or a poo and held your phone in your hand and scrolled TikTok.
Speaker 1: But I don't don't take my phone with me, and I can't imagine sitting there and consuming content while you're doing that, like how do you concentrate? How does it pick you off?
Speaker 2: Rather than that than focus on the fact that my asshole is opening to dispose of fecal matter of obscene colors and smells.
Speaker 3: Can I ask a simple question for you, Sarah? Are you a germophobe?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, massively, that's what.
Speaker 4: Okay, So COVID must have been rough for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how a little bit?
Speaker 3: I guess how dry were your hands with all the hand sanitizer.
Speaker 1: Got to vest in a really good moisturage?
Speaker 3: Or is my kids good tip?
Speaker 1: Please like an oatmeal based kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Love my abino if it makes you feel any better, Sarah, I did see a TikTok or something talking about how there's actually more germs on your phone screen than the bottom of your shoe or a toilet seats itself. And so ever since that, I brought phone wipes, which is probably a scam. Just what I've just got phone screen whites, and so I give it a wipe when I've been in the bathroom because I actually time my day around it. I'm like, I've got a crap, I'll check my emails.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's a good opportunity to check my phone because I'm usually on my laptop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand like that whole, like especially like parents. I guess there's like an escape from that. Yeah, I might want to like factory in that time, So I do get that.
Speaker 2: The thing is, though, Sarah, you know, I don't want to laugh in the face of germophobia. It's a real thing, gemophobia.
Speaker 4: I think it's a jenophobia.
Speaker 2: We've all got that.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my god, there's a diagnosis.
Speaker 2: No no, but I mean, like, if you haven't been sick for I highly doubt I've ever been sick from having two particles on my phone.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it would make you sick. I just think it's gross, Like where do you put your phone? When you want? What do you doing?
Speaker 2: I get to break it to you, but between the hours of eleven thirty and midnight, I'm doing some obscene things in one hand, and my phone is often covered in others.
Speaker 3: And sometimes you have to swap because one risk gets tight.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I'm just saying the least if you were.
Speaker 2: I was just about to say, ship is the least of my problems on my device. Don't even get me sat on my fucking iPad, Sarah. Well, okay, get some wipes. You'll be found.
Speaker 4: Oh I bet you've got wipes. If anyone's got fucking wipes, Sarah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Sarah.
Speaker 3: Make sure you DM a couple of mitches because Jenna will hook you up with the prize.
Speaker 4: Just a little thanks coming.
Speaker 3: I love you, Sarah. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Now you can get in touch to send us a d M, or you can text us Mitch. Isn't that right?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: It's so correct?
Speaker 4: Do I remember the number? Do I actually do?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: That's a better?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I think I do? I think I do. I'm going to back myself in here in check ready. Oh four double two nine four eight two o two.
Speaker 2: Let's have a look.
Speaker 4: Oh four double late nine four eight. Yeah, I know the new number of my heart.
Speaker 2: Mitch is competent at his job.
Speaker 3: Job.
Speaker 2: We all have our jobs. You have more than I do, but we're not. Let's not open up that can of words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's fine. We'll open that can up when it comes it's killing in the assets. We have a question about that coming up in our four year anniversary Q and A.
Speaker 2: By the way, yes, we're doing a Q and A on the show because the year we celebrated on Monday. But it's our four years of Jim. Four years is a long time. Your longest relationship, Mitchell, it's your longest relationship.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, you're right.
Speaker 2: You and I, You and I, and we're stronger than ever.
Speaker 4: By the way, I will say.
Speaker 3: That I've read through the questions and someone has asked about my relationship, and I will address that in this Q and A.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you want to do the Q and A now or Jennet's fable?
Speaker 2: Let's do the Q and A and then because coming up, Jenna's got a story to tell you, Yes, a fable. Last time we heard about her ill fated trip to in the middle of the worst earthquake they've ever had.
Speaker 5: Y that's true.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's the worst earthquake they've ever had. By all accounts, it was survivable.
Speaker 2: I was talking about the Benson family.
Speaker 3: What's your worst earthquake?
Speaker 4: Just personally?
Speaker 2: Ahi, guys two thousand and eight awful.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get into this Q and A. And remember this time the questions were able to be sent in anonymously. We haven't done this before. If you didn't get a question in this time, we'll put a link in the show notes where you can leave a question for next time. But first up we have do you both make an income from the podcast or does it just support you in your other jobs? So when we allude to our kidio as in the podcast bank account that exists, yes we have a kiddio yea, but quite frankly, we never touch it. No, because the expense is involved with this podcast. I don't know if anyone's noticed, there aren't that many. Like Jenna, she got an uber here that went on the kidio.
Speaker 2: We got a food all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so basically the kideo is overflowing and Mitch and I both hate admin. So one day we will deal with it. We're gonna have to have that argument later. What percentage we both get?
Speaker 2: Totally, but we do we had there is money in there enough to pay us a salary.
Speaker 4: I'm aiming for ninety seven percent.
Speaker 2: Interesting aiming for three isn't that funny? That's somehow those things were going, we're so in sync. Oh my god, Well I make so much elsewhere, so it's fine.
Speaker 5: I just want some food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Jenna, and that's in you're an idiot because that's on the record now, and that's all you're gonna get.
Speaker 3: Although we did get another question. It says does Jenna get paid to be on the show? And the answer is not a monthly salary or a yearly salary. But every so often when I remember, I'll say, fuck, send me it invoice. You've been doing your prize keeping, especially if we've gotten sponsored or something, and she has to send out prizes.
Speaker 4: That are actually sponsored. I'm like, well, she should get a cut of the sponsorship.
Speaker 2: The podcast is most definitely profitable. Was profitable. It's profitable.
Speaker 3: It's ever been, really sometimes because it's under my ABN, and so technically i'm both of your bosses. Sometimes I'll check my bank account and you know how it tells you the total at the bottom, your total amount, I'm like, fuck, I'm rich, And then I remember that, oh a lot of that's actually the kidio.
Speaker 4: I can't touch it. I could, none of you would ever notice, but I won't know we will.
Speaker 3: Don't need to take it a bit, We'll take it a kick. Okay. Next week, is Mitchell ever going to get his art pop tattoo removed? Wow?
Speaker 2: Don't think you should truck growing fond of it?
Speaker 4: Oh well, that must be nice for you.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 2: It's on your forearm, under your wrist. It's block right.
Speaker 3: It's a Lady Gaga reference. And when I was age nineteen, I thought, you know what, no matter how old I get, I will never regret this. By the time I was twenty one, I was like, okay, it is. I'm not that much of a fan girl anymore. So it's embarrassing, but it's very much just put on the I'll deal with that later. Liz, I forget it's there until other people bring it up.
Speaker 2: Oh, mitche I don't. It doesn't bother me. I be your husband, doesn't bother me.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to look into it. I'm going to look into it getting the tattoo laser removed. But it sounds so painful.
Speaker 2: Oh might be thinking about getting my first tattoo.
Speaker 3: What okay. My message to anyone in your position is please don't rush into it. No, of course you have to be thinking about it for at least a year before you go yep, because I was thinking about this for approximately seven seconds and I went to it.
Speaker 2: Oh god no, And I went on a date and someone said you've got to body for tattoos, And now I'm like, maybe I should get a tattoo. That's the only reason.
Speaker 3: The next question says, we get at Mitchell Cherry's having sex and going on. Stop talking about it.
Speaker 4: That's not a question.
Speaker 2: Although, fuck you, it's my show. I can talk about what I want.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I'm going on. If you don't want to hear about it, you're listening to the wrong show.
Speaker 3: This this couple of Mitch's fables.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Interesting.
Speaker 3: Next question, it's weird not being able to credit who it's from.
Speaker 2: An anonymous better because people are honest.
Speaker 3: Anonymous says what happened to beautiful sam Oh contraceptive Diaphram sam Well lost interest?
Speaker 4: Quite frankly, he was always there.
Speaker 3: In the studio, but only sometimes could be bothered actually pressing the button and talking to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, it was a matter of convenience because we all worked at the radio station. That's how we all know each other. Yeah, Jenna and I are the only two that still work at the radio station. But Sam moved on to another job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he now works at TikTok with your expo Oh.
Speaker 2: Ca, yeah he does. Yeah, yeah, he does work. Yeah, great place to work that we do. True. He actually told me a funny story. I'll tell this. I don't give a shit that he ran into him at work the other day and he goes, fuck, yeah, look sweet, well you're wearing looks so familiar And my ex goes, yeah, I took it from Mitch in the breakup. He was wearing one of my blazers at work and he was brazen and drowning in it. Yeah, but he likes oversize Yeah, oh yeah, okay, interesting. Huh.
Speaker 4: The man's got a type, you know what he likes, and there's a lot of it.
Speaker 3: We get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there was a lot of it.
Speaker 3: True. The next question, sent in anonymously, why don't you ever talk about Janet's dating life?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: A good question, primarily because it doesn't exist much. Yeah. So, just busy with work and stuff, but you know, the time will come.
Speaker 4: Have we not sold you with all of our hinge ads?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, well thanks a lot.
Speaker 4: You gotta and you can think about it.
Speaker 2: I'm not opening the kideo for you. Do you have you been? Do you go on many dates?
Speaker 5: Not really know? Honestly, don't, but if something does come up, I'll definitely.
Speaker 2: Talk it up. Yeah, yeah, of course absolutely.
Speaker 3: I feel like this question is more for Jenna. We will remain silent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure that's gonna be hard.
Speaker 3: Did Churi and Combs get along outside the show?
Speaker 5: Oh that's a tough question. No, the absolutely do.
Speaker 3: Of course we do.
Speaker 2: I don't sell it too hard, Jenna, breathe the cue card written in front of you.
Speaker 5: They do get along good.
Speaker 2: Of course we do.
Speaker 5: We all get along so well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a funny dynamic because I've known Jenna like ten times longer than I've known you, Mitchy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we've actually bullshit, I could tell you, I know, but I've still known you what five years now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, because there was one year where we didn't podcast together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was of just friendship. God, that would be a weird time to go back.
Speaker 3: The phone calls were much longer, Yeah they were.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, these days we're like, we speak enough.
Speaker 2: We seriously do over there's some days where we chat and then we get carry out, and then we also go, fuck, we need to save this. I'll have nothing to talk about it.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I will say we're I think we're better friends now. We used to argue way more, but we were younger, and like we also in front.
Speaker 3: I'll wear that as well, because I was just a more bitter person. I feel, no, it's not you.
Speaker 2: I was also, you know, in the throes of my first relationship when we first started all this, and I was very distracted by that.
Speaker 3: Oh you were a huge cockhead magnet mistake. But also I take most of the blame because I had a short fuse. If you think I had a short fuse. Now, babes, how is Cheery doing post breakup? That's we've heard.
Speaker 2: Fine, fine, and I'm not even fucking interested. I've got a jewel line and I'm fine.
Speaker 3: I've gotta do a lot on a file.
Speaker 2: I'm fine, move on. I couldn't care less.
Speaker 3: The next question, will you ever do a Patreon?
Speaker 2: Oh, we've discussed that, speaking of a KIDDI more money. We have discussed it, haven't we.
Speaker 3: We've discussed it. But a it's hard enough getting in both of your calendar as it is to record a regular episode schedule, let alone bonus content that people pay for and b.
Speaker 4: Cost of living crisis.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't feel very just tone deaf to ask.
Speaker 4: For money at the moment.
Speaker 2: Now, I agree, and we both had the same thought that yes we could, and what we'd patreon add brief and make that a paid episode. But then what so the audience that have fallen in love with that segment and have become what you having it every day for free, every week for free, now have to pay for it.
Speaker 3: I said to you, the thought of you know, there might be someone who gets so much joy from this podcast and then they're not in a position where I can afford to pay for it ascription, and then we take that away from them, I said, I just can't do that. I will. So instead we're doing two episodes a week and not actually getting any extra profit. We're just that giving Call me mother to read that, okay.
Speaker 2: I will say, though, don't write it out. I mean if we if this becomes our sole income, yeah, which it could, and it might. Well if you.
Speaker 3: Quit your job, because I've already quit mine, I'll meet you in the middle, babes.
Speaker 2: If I quit, we might have to. But at the moment this isn't We don't need making come elsewhere, so we're okay. But if this does become our sole income ask us that question, then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly and plus, like I said, we're not struggling. The kideo has been dormant for four years.
Speaker 2: Angel amount of money in it.
Speaker 4: The next question is there and is it just me to in future plans?
Speaker 2: I mean, Mitch, we can say most definitely, can't.
Speaker 4: We Yeah, not this year.
Speaker 3: No, I'll be fully honest because I can't be bothered being diplomatic. No, my comedy boss, Andrew, he said, let's do podcast shows and then he had a meeting with both of us. We were going to do it in Sydney and Melbourne in November. Yeah, and then it all just kind of never went anywhere and never got off the ground because your manager never replied, have you had a word with your bullshit manager?
Speaker 2: Okay, calm down, I have let it reply, though I don't know where it's at.
Speaker 4: Basically, it's something that we probably will do and we're both open to and honestly, we might even do it early next year because I can't be bothered writing a new show for Sydney and Melbourne Comedy Festival.
Speaker 3: We'll do it to do the podcast in stead.
Speaker 2: All right, next question, but don't If you want to see us live in a city near you, it will happen one.
Speaker 3: If you really wanted to happen, email Andrew at more Talent dot com dot au and tell him that you're deft. Shit, someone say, who is that?
Speaker 4: I've got to get that god, Hello, Oh it's the cookies. Yes, spoiler alert.
Speaker 3: We actually recorded this episode right after Monday's one. The fucking donaheye cookies. He here.
Speaker 2: I didn't get them on the weekend, but I got them today. I hope they're fucking good. They should be, and they make them fresh to order, so these have just been cooked really yeah, and I didn't have the kiddyo detail saved, so I fucking paid sixty dollars sixty Yeah, thanks mate, cheers, cobber, open them, open them? Are they warm?
Speaker 3: They warm? They warm? Gotta come come. A cookie is my favorite fucking thing in the world. With a bit ies creamy too?
Speaker 4: Are they are?
Speaker 3: They like? Oh that's danger.
Speaker 2: Now hold them up, Hold them up. Oh my fucking god. You know this is like on Survivor when can.
Speaker 4: You take a photo before we do anything?
Speaker 2: Mitchell, there is condensation on my If you're in Sydney Baked by Donahey will cook cookies fresh to order.
Speaker 3: For those who didn't hear Monday's episode, we were talking about that before me ordered them.
Speaker 4: And now here we are, I'm taking one.
Speaker 2: We're in the middle of the Q and A. Absolutely, I'm gonna I'm gonna sample one.
Speaker 3: So the next question is actually for me, So while you stuff your fucking face, I'll answer it. It says Tacombs, what is the most positive change you've seen in Cheery since the Breakup's trot Chip, I'd have to say his focus and attention to help. I think of hours a fat fucking cookie.
Speaker 2: I will burn it off, don't know.
Speaker 3: The biggest change is just that, I don't know. You just seem more present and available.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: I'm much happier.
Speaker 3: God, they're so so next question, Coombs, I know you're a married ma'am, but how are you resisting Cheery right now?
Speaker 2: Well, well, as I.
Speaker 3: Just watched him, so he crumbs off his chest.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad my question came through. I was worried I've got I've got poof on my fingers. Jenna's got shit on her teeth. It's like she's just eating out moleman.
Speaker 3: And I'm reading out the question, so I can't even have a bite.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's a question for you.
Speaker 3: Answer the question.
Speaker 4: No, here's a question for you.
Speaker 2: You want to fuck me or not?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: The question was, how are you resisting Cheery quite easily?
Speaker 2: How do give me one for me and I'll answer at you at your cooking?
Speaker 3: Okay, does Cheery ever worry? Things he says on is it just me? Could affect his commercial radio job?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's really interesting. The short answer is yes, But the long answer is even though it's sad, things just said on a whim often, Yeah, very thought out. I did call Mitchell this week. No, I know, like it's the fucking best Donahi and we have to we have to send them this because we need free cookies.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I called Mitchell this week and said, Hey, do you think I need to worry about what I'm saying? I genuinely did, because I spoke about giving a blowjob on a boardwalk, which is the name of my upcoming novel.
Speaker 4: But honestly, this is my answer. I forgot you said that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you're actually said it gives enough of a fuck to report that to the kids management. No. True, and even if they did, you'd have so many legs to stand on. You've got three. In fact, you can say no, it's a podcast, different rules, mate, So I don't think you have anything to worry about. And we'll cross that bridge if we come to it.
Speaker 2: So why is it directed at me? And you could get in trouble too?
Speaker 3: Bullshit?
Speaker 2: Oh you're own boss? True exactly? Oh true. Actually, I do have to I do have to be careful.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Heyte Mitch's I have a question. This is the next question. If you didn't figure that out, have Mitch and Sean split up? I have a feeling they have. Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're addressing it now.
Speaker 3: When I was in Brisbane, I did my sold out award winning stand up comedy shows and someone came up to me afterwards and said, Hi, how are you can I get a.
Speaker 2: Fightto Obviously I got a clue.
Speaker 3: Yeah they did, actually, and they said, by the way, there's a rumor going through the is it just me cinematic universe? I was like, I'm not across that one, so fill me in. They said, the rumor is that you and Sean have broken up, and I said, that's scumbag didn't even have the guts to break up with me to my face, I'm fighting out through a fan.
Speaker 4: Are you fucking serious? And so I said, where is this come from?
Speaker 3: Apparently people have been doing their own little bloody conspiracy theories. In a way, they said that because I went to New Zealand on holiday without him, I was obviously fleeing the country due to heartbreak. Not true. The man has a job to go to whereas I don't. Really so I went overseas because my friend suggested it. And the other clue was that you didn't post on Instagram the whole weekend after you got home for New Zealand. You must have been so sad, to which I say, it's not uncommon for me to go a whole weekend without posting. But also I did post that weekend with Sean. Use your eyes, bitch.
Speaker 4: I actually don't know where it's coming from.
Speaker 3: I don't know where it's come from because this is not the first time I've been asked if Sean and I broke up In fact, if we record long enough, he's probably going to turn up. He's on his way here. Oh oh really, it really depends on traffic.
Speaker 2: We have enough cookies for him.
Speaker 3: Well, there's three left. Do we want seconds?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I've had one bite and I feel sick.
Speaker 2: I've been whole cookie. So it was Jenna. They were so good. That was hot.
Speaker 3: It was wow.
Speaker 2: All right, now, any more questions?
Speaker 4: The next week question do you guys make money from yes?
Speaker 2: Millions to give me a me one?
Speaker 3: This one isn't a question you should post more tiktoks of the show. All right, Okay, I haven't got enough on my plate. Deal, fuck you anonymous? Anyone looking for freelance video editing work. Moving on, Oh, this sounds like a cheery question. What's your worst ever red carpet slash event moment? I love the behind the scenes celeb life.
Speaker 2: No, oh god, I don't really know.
Speaker 4: One time I vomited on Kylie Gilly's dress.
Speaker 3: You did not, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't really have like your worst moment. I haven't do have a worst event. Some events are just rat shit and you just get there and you go, this is fucking terrible. Once who's Bridget Jones's diary? What's that actor? Yeah, renez Elwiger asked me where the bathroom was and I told her and then she was that and she came back and was like the bath you know, she's your squinty ship. The bathroom wasn't there, and I was like, oh, I kin'd just made that.
Speaker 3: I don't work here, ma'am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a guest. It was Bridget Jones's Babies on a road trip whatever fuck the new movie was.
Speaker 4: And you went to that permiere.
Speaker 2: No, it was Judy no oh yeah, when she won the Oscar for Judy Garlic. She was extra squinty in that role. Yeah, she was weird because I remember thinking she just had a slice of lemon.
Speaker 3: She was like, hey, hang you with the daftebs and.
Speaker 2: It was down nowhere is walking guinea pig. But it was Rede's Elwiger. That's it. That's all that comes to mind.
Speaker 3: Where would I start to get a career in radio and podcasting producing After's Baby?
Speaker 2: No, seriously, go to Afters.
Speaker 4: Or my film television radio score.
Speaker 2: Yes, or my recommendation is joined the street team at a radio station. It still is. I think the best in in the industry.
Speaker 3: If you feel like you're not extroverted enough to do a street team and you're not quite ready to go in the deep end of Afters, start at Sydney Tafe like I did totally or, which is very much a gateway to Afters. Everyone that was in my class went to Afters from tape to afters, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, I'm single now, so nepotism exists. So if you want to real sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, I'll edit that out. Where should I start to get a career in radio and podcast producing?
Speaker 2: Sack off, Miss Cheery? No, No.
Speaker 3: The next question is, oh, it's not really a question, it says Cheery. Try to go one episode without dragging Hayden eye roll emojing.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I didn't realize he still followed us for one for that question to come in. Can I just be honest there if, if if I wanted to, could have gone full scorched Earth, but I haven't. It's also my fucking podcast, our fucking podcast. I can I can drag you everro Like, what's the worst that you've said? Absolutely nothing.
Speaker 5: I don't think you've said.
Speaker 3: I don't think I was anything about at all the thing I would remember. Let me tell you the things.
Speaker 2: That I could have said and have have withheld from the restraint. You know me, I'm already eyeing off a second macadamia hail nut cookie. I could have really said some said what actually got onte? No, I'm good, I'm good now, I'm a right. Yeah, there's a chocolate one. Give give me half of that. I didn't realize I was on a chocolate cheer them dog. I know I ordered just a mixed batch. Okay, thanks guys. Anyway, I don't want to talk about him. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Are you doing any more merch anytime soon?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Merch?
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 3: Do I give a diplomatic again? So? Or do we be honest?
Speaker 2: Honest?
Speaker 3: I'm waiting on fucking contraceptive diaphram Sam. Why because we didn't get a photo together the three of us this year, and when we do merch together, we always have a photo of the three of us on the mug. We got that photo in early August. I still don't have it, and I've been nagging, and I keep saying I've got a kiddio that I'm not afraid to play with.
Speaker 4: I'll pay you double and he goes.
Speaker 3: No, Nah, happy to do it for a mate, and I'm like, at this point, I'm not your mate. I'll fucking pay you thirty thousand, name your price. I need the photo of us.
Speaker 2: We get a photo.
Speaker 3: The ransom.
Speaker 2: All we'll say on that is we did a photo shoot. It's all ready to go. There will be new merch, a new product. It's coming. We just waiting and.
Speaker 3: We look gorgeous. And I need that because I've actually made several inquiries about the rash shirts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yay, I thought.
Speaker 4: You'd be more excited. Rash shirts are off.
Speaker 2: No, no, please, don't bite the hand that feeds you. I will say, though, I have merch available right now. Hot Girl Walk merch is available link in my bio and Mitch Chury Insta. Buy some Hot.
Speaker 5: Girl Walk matsh shirt.
Speaker 2: You can swim in them though, they're fine. All right, one more then let's get out.
Speaker 3: Mitchell Chury, do you regret getting Louis Hanson to fill in? Wasn't the same without Coombs?
Speaker 2: Oh? Absolutely not. It was never going to be the same.
Speaker 3: Well, no, that's the thing. I've actually said that to a few people that have commented that. I'm like, of course, it's not the same. It's not supposed to be.
Speaker 2: It's a different show. It's a different person. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I'm actually it's a different vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm glad it was a different vibe. That's what I wanted. That's why we could have had a regular fill in, a Tim Abbott, or we could have had an all right Hay, but we wanted a different creator and we wanted to spot another quick meetian in the country.
Speaker 4: When you say wee, I wasn't consulted, but I get where.
Speaker 2: You're coming now. No, I mean, you know, he was gorgeous to look at. He's like, I'm not going to turn zoom on. I'm like, look, you'll be on the show. Put the zoom on if you want to. No, he was in Melbourne. Oh, in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: How did you do that?
Speaker 2: Via the radio station? We had a high speed internetline took me.
Speaker 4: You'd have to send an email or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had to make calls to text.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you do want to I had to book. That is more preparation than you've ever done before.
Speaker 2: Don't be silly. I love Louie and he was great. I'm glad that cost.
Speaker 3: The Station of Fortune the ICN line.
Speaker 2: It would have it would have cost him a couple of thousand.
Speaker 4: Holy fuck, So you do that for him?
Speaker 3: You wouldn't cross the streets from Shut up, I'm finishing the rest of your cookies, emotional leading take you're listening to?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: You're listening on Spotify?
Speaker 2: Don't forget to leave a five star? All right? So, only a few weeks ago, we launched a new segment here on the podcast, and we coined it Jenna's Fable Time.
Speaker 3: Because we realized that Mitch and I talk a lot, if not too much, about our own life. We've never cuckled the infinite giving teat of Jenna's life. She must have so much to offer.
Speaker 2: Well, Jenna's lived more lives than anyone in this country.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all the world?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in nostrodamis in female form? Yes, absolutely so last time we heard it, like we said about your earthquake family.
Speaker 5: Story, Yes, two two thousand and two traumatic.
Speaker 2: Now, why don't you hit us with your fable this time around?
Speaker 5: Okay, are you guys ready?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I am.
Speaker 4: The answer is on a scale of one to a fucking earthquake?
Speaker 5: What are we dealing with um it's on a different and let me.
Speaker 4: Just get go on the richt to scale.
Speaker 5: No, it's not on the scale this time.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: So this happened exactly a year after the Venoir two incident to the day. No, not to the day, but around the same time.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so already it's less interesting.
Speaker 2: So the family recovered this was.
Speaker 5: The first troop after the venue.
Speaker 2: You the worst fucking luck And had your brother been found because the last time we heard of him he was currently up there with a Maddie McCann and it was found.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the taxi driver brought him back away. It's the year after my dad books a trip to the Club Med at Lindham and Ireland in Queensland.
Speaker 3: Okay, can I get some googling happening Mitchell.
Speaker 5: First of all, Club Med since closed down and it's now at a bandoned resorts. There's different YouTube videos where you can see it, like Big Brother Star.
Speaker 2: Club Med is an all inclusive package, so you pay like.
Speaker 3: A university group you joined at O week, all the medical students join Club Med.
Speaker 2: No, it's a French travel and tourism operate operating business specializing in all inclusive holidays, so you'd pay a fee, but everything's included, flights, accommodation, travel, food, everything all right, continue sounds nice and pleasant.
Speaker 5: So it was lovely getting there, very very nice, and as usual. I joined the club, the kids Club, like I did. At how old were you at this stage? Team would have been I would have been around ten or eleven.
Speaker 2: Still teetering on bit older dinosaur chicken nugget.
Speaker 5: At this stage it was the teen Club. Okay, so join teen club?
Speaker 2: Sure? And your brother was in there?
Speaker 5: No, he he was going through something. I'll get to him.
Speaker 2: From being kidnapped.
Speaker 5: He didn't join the kids Club, and it's probably the best decision anyway. Teen Club.
Speaker 4: Was he violent?
Speaker 3: No, he was just weird.
Speaker 4: Brothers name is Blake, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Really painted a picture for anyone who's wondering. We might post a picture of this too. Oh yeah, Blake Benson looks like Jenna with a shaved head. They look exactly.
Speaker 2: Better, explained as Jenna Benson looks like Blake Benson with a wig on.
Speaker 4: Actually they look so similar.
Speaker 5: Carry on, guess the teen Club. As soon as I joined this club, there was something up with it. It was very odd. It was unlike any other kids club I'd been to, especially after the Vanuatu one, which was actually a good, good kids club despite the earthquake. Anyway, back to teen club, there were different activities to do, and I was forced to join the Club Med circus.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my god, what do you mean forced?
Speaker 5: No, I was forced. I was desperate not to join.
Speaker 4: I've got the same thing, and they, oh, you're both clowns. I knew it.
Speaker 2: No, I did clown lessons at a kid's club, and at nobody that I was a lecturer.
Speaker 4: They said, you're a natural.
Speaker 5: I feel like Club Med was a bit of a cult.
Speaker 2: It was very so what would they say to you as an eleven year old? You know?
Speaker 5: So, I'd say, I don't feel comfortable doing the trapeze because I'm scared of height and I've.
Speaker 4: Never done apease in my life.
Speaker 2: I'm not a clown of a kid.
Speaker 3: Aren't just hang me from the air?
Speaker 5: Yes. Anyway, they pretty much threatened me.
Speaker 3: How with a gun.
Speaker 2: It would have been a gun, but when they pulled the trigger, it was a little flag that said bank because they're clowns.
Speaker 5: No, they they're very gas lighty.
Speaker 2: Well, they're clowns.
Speaker 4: Hang on, where's the sting?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, whatever. Anyway, so I was forced to join the circus club within Club med and I was so every week they would do that. We were there for about two weeks. Every week they would do it.
Speaker 2: You take big trips.
Speaker 5: It was school holidays. It was so every week they'd have like a little performance thing. Anyway, I was.
Speaker 4: You were there for two weeks, so there were two performances.
Speaker 5: No, the first week was the stuff performances of Greece.
Speaker 3: Oh the fuck that sounds dreadful. Some bronky arts motel in Queensland doing their own production of Greece.
Speaker 2: That's my point. But there's no who's invested in the cars. You don't know who they are.
Speaker 5: Well, we all have to sit through it.
Speaker 4: Anywhere with a ticket, it could the public go and see green.
Speaker 5: No, just club meant.
Speaker 2: Benefits to being in the club men, All right, carry on.
Speaker 5: You was the circus show. I got picked to do the bike tricks so and.
Speaker 3: Then a unicycle or two wheels.
Speaker 5: No, so there was the staff member riding the bike and me and another guy had to go on the back wheel. Wait, both of you, one on either side.
Speaker 3: It's what you were talking about where it gets weird.
Speaker 5: It was your brother, No, no, no, anywhere about six of us.
Speaker 3: The bike, just two.
Speaker 2: The other four were doing up t.
Speaker 5: Me in this fourteen year old boy who looked like seven.
Speaker 4: Were you sitting on the same seat.
Speaker 5: No, we were standing up on the little pedal thing.
Speaker 3: The pegs, pegs, pegs, the pegs. Did you share pegs?
Speaker 5: Different pigs. I was on one side, he was on the other and.
Speaker 3: Very heavy, and what if he was morbidly obese?
Speaker 4: I could have capsized the bike.
Speaker 5: If we got picked to do this, and it was It's the reason why I have anxiety.
Speaker 4: I've always wondered.
Speaker 5: It was a horrendous experience. Every day from nine till five we had to practice circus while my mom and dad went archery, and it was the word.
Speaker 4: They also doing archery from nine to five.
Speaker 5: Pretty much. They were doing bushwalks, all the fun stuff, while I was stuck in the little auditory. This is bike tricks.
Speaker 2: It's the benefit to club med exercises and exclusive events like archery and circus. So decently were of course, of course, all right, so you'd practice the bike and the pegging. What happened?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 5: So then the day before that to organize costumes.
Speaker 4: Oh god, it was like the mass singer.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: There is that the envelope? Can you google if this fucking cult place is still going?
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 5: It's abandoned.
Speaker 4: Now, Oh that's why you said that. Sorry, keep going.
Speaker 5: We were given a purple leotard each, including the boys. What age I was ten eleven? It ranged from around ten to sixteen.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's a weird age. Where is it cute if they're in a leotard a little girl at ballet?
Speaker 4: Or is it like, oh that's a team?
Speaker 3: It wasn't, mitche.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. There is one club med circus school still in Bread. It's the Circus School club Med Cantata.
Speaker 5: I'm not joking, Okay, anyway, I'll get back to look hear this.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: So it was the night of the performance. I was already I'd done our rehearsals with rehearsed for days. This is where my brother comes into it. So everybody at the resort had to attend the circus show. Oh no, but my brother was My brother had a fear of being called up by the circus.
Speaker 3: Oh no. He had audience interaction.
Speaker 2: I imagine that's stressful.
Speaker 5: He had to be locked in the hotel room. He locked himself in so we couldn't get back in.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to expence.
Speaker 4: He thought you were a clown. I'd made that mistake many times.
Speaker 2: After the show. He thought you were a clown.
Speaker 5: He thought that I would take him onto her stage, so he locked himself in.
Speaker 2: Anyways, substantially older than you.
Speaker 5: That a year, two years younger than younger than you.
Speaker 3: What does he do for work? Can you remind me?
Speaker 5: He does marketing for a wine company.
Speaker 3: That's that's very off Broadway. It's not He's not.
Speaker 2: Like Jenna, No, not like me, podcaster.
Speaker 5: So we were doing the circus tricks. It was going really really well.
Speaker 3: He wasn't even there to support you.
Speaker 2: So you nailed the bike pegging.
Speaker 5: I was actually really good, and my mom said I was very good at pegging, and I just desperately didn't want to go. I didn't want to be in it, but I was, and I successfully.
Speaker 3: That's very Jenner to this day. That attitude prevails. She doesn't want to be here, but she's fucking here through.
Speaker 5: And I nailed that performance. But the girl on the trapeze didn't Oh no, what so it wasn't? Is it called thez This one is.
Speaker 3: The one that pink swings from. She's going so what I'm still that.
Speaker 5: Was one of them, but this one was that It was like.
Speaker 2: It's a bar hoop in there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, nice circus clowns love that shit.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 5: The girl fell off?
Speaker 3: To carry in.
Speaker 5: The ambulance?
Speaker 3: Came, No, no, no, no, no no wait, don't skip to the ambulance. You always do this. She fell off and then what? Oh?
Speaker 2: How old was this little girl?
Speaker 5: She was a bit older than me, so I'd say about thirteen.
Speaker 2: Too damn old to be. She knew better.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I just this is where I thought the story was headed. I thought you were going to say she fell and snapped her neck, So please just tell me that she was like mostly fine, just needed to be checked out.
Speaker 5: No, they took her away on a stretcher, but it.
Speaker 3: Took them a while to get the ambulance. Then what happened in the meantime? Where have you blocked that out?
Speaker 5: No, because we're on an island, so it did take them.
Speaker 2: Of course, you surrounded by sea with that hour, That's what we need to want a Friday episode.
Speaker 3: We do, we do.
Speaker 2: Wait, was she in a clown outfit? No, she was in a leotard, the purple one.
Speaker 3: Does she have a camel tane?
Speaker 5: Everyone did. I'll try and find the photo.
Speaker 2: Please your old children, do not publish that.
Speaker 3: I don't. That's good.
Speaker 2: Don't publish that blur up that part.
Speaker 3: That would look so much worse.
Speaker 2: The club metal. That's sort her out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And what condition was she?
Speaker 4: Did she have a bone or anything?
Speaker 5: She was just lying down. She was unconscious.
Speaker 2: So your brother is sitting in the room of the doll logs and.
Speaker 5: We had to do bike tricks again.
Speaker 2: To keep the.
Speaker 5: Audience entertained and to distracted.
Speaker 3: The audience know that there's actually something much bigger.
Speaker 5: Who was in the audience The guy who plays the man from Snowing River.
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 5: No, but he sat at our table.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait was it the man from Yes? Yes, all the actor.
Speaker 5: He's the main actor in it.
Speaker 3: So he's the man I'm googling. All I know is secret thought and that's all Tom Berlin's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's him. He was in the audience and he watched my bike Tricks and watched the girl fall from the and.
Speaker 3: What did he say? You've got something, kid, You've got something. I've got the chops acting wise myself, and I can recognize that you're going somewhere.
Speaker 5: Who was supposed to leave the island the next day, but he decided they wanted to stay longer, so they stayed in extra week.
Speaker 3: You'd acurely to see the circuit.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're kidding me?
Speaker 3: She never kids?
Speaker 2: Can I just say?
Speaker 4: He quite frankly, can't make this ship U high?
Speaker 2: That that really tickled me. That was a great fable, Jenna.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I haven't finished.
Speaker 3: Please please do Okay, so it's supposed to a bit of shorter episodes for fuck sake. Anyway, your brother's locked in the room. This is what I need to know.
Speaker 5: We couldn't get in.
Speaker 3: Did the woman vibe? Actually? Sorry?
Speaker 5: Well I don't know. I didn't see her again because we left like the next day.
Speaker 3: I wasn't curious.
Speaker 5: I was traumatized for you, and you didn't purple a tired.
Speaker 3: That's actually the least traumatic part of the whole story. Just so you know, you've actually got off quite lightly.
Speaker 5: I thought I was going to die anyway. I thought that I was friends with teen Club. So the thing is, so as people get on the island, they sang absolutely everybody, everybody.
Speaker 3: Every Vanessa and Morossi, yeah, and they sang the traditional tongues of the Queens lamp.
Speaker 5: Paper sang it when you left as well. So my family were the only ones on the boat leaving the next day, and the teen Club were forced to come and farewell. Anyway, they was sinking absolutely everybody and this is really really sad and it made me cry at the time. Then instead of waving, they just turned around and started talking to a ch other.
Speaker 4: Ah, So you just kind of floated off into the distance.
Speaker 2: So they all sung everybody, everybody, every people in the world. They kicked the canoe and they just walked.
Speaker 3: They didn't wave back.
Speaker 5: Every other time someone had left, I was always absolutely everybody away, everybody, everybody.
Speaker 3: How many meters did they give it until they until they turned I'd say about five, Like you were spitting distance, you were still there. You could fucking cop away.
Speaker 5: I could have jumped you know what.
Speaker 2: They weren't gossiping. They were mourning the loss of their their sister who perished the night before.
Speaker 5: I think this was a cult. There was something up with it. It was very weird, right.
Speaker 3: Isn't it possible that paranoia has been a side effect of this, because I don't know if it was a cult. Sure they may have been right mules. No one's contesting that they were right mules. They were And obviously the I wait Janessa wasn't quite up to scratch.
Speaker 5: No, that's why they closed there.
Speaker 3: Anyways, your brothers still locked in the room.
Speaker 5: Yes, why did that.
Speaker 3: Part come up?
Speaker 5: We had to go to reception and get the key. And then he started screaming because he thought I was going to take him back onto the bike track and you.
Speaker 3: Said, no, no, you've got no stage presents. I would never.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's the club Med.
Speaker 2: Story so informative. I felt like I really was it club Meed.
Speaker 3: If we had more time, Dot Wiggans should call that fucking place. Oh God, but no, no, that would be breaking our sobriety against phone calls.
Speaker 4: It really would we not pank, not phone calls.
Speaker 5: We're very traumatized by club meds.
Speaker 3: Think opening up Jenna to look into this bitch later because I'm not happy.
Speaker 2: Club Med with lindaman Iland is the last club Med circus school that exists.
Speaker 3: So if you're thinking of going on a holiday to fucker cut and just don't.
Speaker 4: It's not good, especially for the kids.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 5: Don't join the circus.
Speaker 4: Unless you want your kids to turn out like Jenna in which.
Speaker 3: Go for it?
Speaker 5: Do you really?
Speaker 2: Let's go home?
Speaker 3: We should go? Let's good idea?
Speaker 2: God, is it gonna be a thing that Wednesday episodes are more chaotic? I feel, I hope, so.
Speaker 5: Bring it on.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe we should do a Sunday dusk episode Cries on a bike, this whole podcast and the take Over my Life all consuming.
Speaker 2: Let's do one from our morning third with our phone, with our phones, all right, Thank you for listening. Leave us five stars on Apple Podcasts, Spotify if you like. We'd love that and we will see you all Monday.
Speaker 4: Catch you on Monday.
Speaker 3: Dogs love your bite? Is it just me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 4: Welcome to eighty D Brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend we're done, but we're not.
Speaker 3: We really risk the secret being exposed by doing it twice a week.
Speaker 2: We do, but that's all right. You know we haven't been caught in four years, so I think we can power through.
Speaker 4: You know, you out of us. In episode one six two.
Speaker 2: I'm an idiot and as I did it, I freaked the fuck out.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh no, you said to me. We were singing Winna takes it all, and I was like, we need to go. You said it doesn't matter. It's eighty D beef, and I said, it fully isn't it's not.
Speaker 2: I've had to take my headphones off because my right ears overheating because you know, I got my ear pissed what like three months ago. Yeah, healed, amazing. I can change earrings. Great. I got an earing for my birthday that I wanted to put in and I did and it was a bit tight, and I thought, you know what, I'm I'm going to get a thinner sleeper just so I can wear a silver sleeper that doesn't have a ball on it, because I had the I had the beginner sleeper. Yeah. Yes, so I'm gonna go to go go to hairhouse warehouse and just get a cheap fucking sleeper.
Speaker 4: So now it's getting a free sleeper.
Speaker 2: No no, no, I paid it was ten bucks. Go to house weaar house and I go, Hi, I need to get a sleeper put in. I just want like a silver one with no ball on it.
Speaker 3: She's like, no, he's honey. Then we get you on.
Speaker 2: She was so perky I was, and then she do you want to put it in for you? Because they give me really dull like and I was like, oh, that's really nice. So I love that. She like, all right, come back to the room.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't have bought it knowing that if it's going to be hard and you need a second pair of hands to put in. Fuck that.
Speaker 2: Well, because we were a Westfield, I think she just thought, like, you have to find a mirror. Let me pop it in. She goes, you want to wear it now? And I said, yeah, let me put it usually hid my Also, this seventeen year old girl with bright red hair and piercings in every free amount of space she's got on her forehead. Lex It takes me in his back room and then she goes, I I to take this one out. I want to chuck it. I might chuck it, babe. I don't want it. So she checks it out and then she I'm kind of just talking to her, and I'm sitting there with my legs cross, looking down at my lap because I can't see my love. And then she goes, all right, deep breath, one, two, three, and she pieces my ear.
Speaker 3: What she pierced my year.
Speaker 4: And I went, oh, wait, wait, wait a different ear the same hole.
Speaker 3: Oh, And I went, your hull was too tight?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 4: And I had a dollar.
Speaker 2: Right, we're out of Westfield too, if i'd have three dollars, And I go, what did you just do?
Speaker 3: Should I pierce it?
Speaker 2: Hone chewing gum? I go, and I go, I didn't want it pierced. And then she said, oh, was already pierced. I'm like, yes, there was an earring in it, and she went, I thought the problem was what was closing up? And you wanted because she said it was tight because I did mention that it was tight, tight hole, And I go, I did, but I didn't want you to re pierce it. Sorry about the hamp well, the new piercings in no swimming for twelve to eighteen weeks, and.
Speaker 3: I was like, excuse, excuse me, twelve to eighteen it's far too big of a window. By the way, so like by week fifteen, do you go roll the diet and then she takes her to the front counter and goes twenty for the earing and thirty five for the piercing.
Speaker 4: Oh that's gumbag.
Speaker 3: Actually, do you know what for one? Give them a shout o name business? I wanted every detailed.
Speaker 2: Hairhouse warehouse Westfield Miranda, and her name was No. I would never, I would never.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 3: Oh of course.
Speaker 2: Well I get good to the check out, I pay and pay for the piercing because she offered me a service. And then she goes, oh, I'm gonna get me an alcohol. White, baby, you're bleeding. It's a fucking a lot. So she gives me an alcohol. Actually, hold that on their real tar. Okay, no swimming twelve to eighteen weeks, but I have to walk around Western with a bleeding is So now my ears fucking been re pierced and I'm back to square one.
Speaker 4: And so was it infected or anything?
Speaker 2: No, it's okay, thank god, because it's been a week since. But I was so worried it was going to get reinfected.
Speaker 3: Well, you've got another eleven to eighteen weeks to wait before we can swim. Mate, and I did go it for raining.
Speaker 2: It don't count, no, because I asked about sweat because now I'm exercising and it's sweats. So I was like, is that all right?
Speaker 3: But you exercising?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Had you not done that before?
Speaker 2: You know me? You know the end that, No, my lobes were dry anyway. I was just so shocked.
Speaker 4: You've got a dry hole?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. I do. Now I'm reluctant to tell sex stories. Get in your head on my well, it wasn't in my head. I've got no, I'm just reluctant.
Speaker 3: No, I don't be if you've got a really good one, sure, yeah, maybe not the B sides. Yeah, I don't need to hear about someone sending you a nude like that's just standard practice.
Speaker 2: That was the start. That was the remember the first time, Yeah what I thought.
Speaker 3: We weren't talking about that. By the way, do you know how many questions I got about to be honest, ever kissed or fucked? And I just didn't include them because I'm like, I'm pretty sure we've made that clear that you desperately wanted me because you're an animal with urgers and I can do better.
Speaker 4: You're an animal with urgents, I'm an animal with standard Make that the.
Speaker 2: New description of the show. Well, once I hit thirty a couple of animals. Now we've we've never we've never done anything. I've actually never even kissed. No, we've kissed the same person.
Speaker 3: We've probably hugged about three times.
Speaker 2: We hugged on my birthday.
Speaker 3: Had we've had tapes. Actually, there was a question earlier, what have you noticed about which posts breakup? And the thing I've noticed is that he's not faithful to one man. He obviously was saving his hands for the one man, but now he'll hug me.
Speaker 2: What a waste if partner had the same respect. I cookie, it's a big cook. I've got Donna's email. Should I send her a text? Should I send her an email and just thank her.
Speaker 3: Thank her for playing sixty, and just go in, like back yourself in and just confidently call her don like you're on a nickname basis. Hey Don, it's me, Hey d.
Speaker 2: Hey it's him. I'm not joking. She had this gay ass assistant next to her holding a clipboard, and he had bleached blonde hairys and a denim set. He looked at me like it was like the Devil Wears prior. He was like, shoe fuck out of my office. Okay, all right, we should go. I hope people enjoyed the two week two episodes this week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just for something different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a bit of fun mate, I like dead. We'll yeah, and we'll keep doing it.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to do the five star crap there, leave us a review and or ten stars now that we're doing it twice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, double double the whem me. I hope you enjoyed the two EPs guys, and we love you, thanks for listening, and we'll see you in a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see you then. Oh fuck, hang on what We hope this podcast made you feel at least one point five percent better today. That's all so we did.
Speaker 4: I can't believe I nearly forgot.
Speaker 2: I know, I imagine, imagine after four years and all that sugar in your system too, it's.
Speaker 4: I'm having that sugar crack.
Speaker 3: So let's go. The teachers were right, they were, they were.
Speaker 2: It was a lot they were.
Speaker 3: Remember they always said, now it's the day of an exam, don't have sugar. Have a crumpet. There they did, and they have a point.
Speaker 2: They did. All Right, we love you, guys, see you in a week.
Speaker 3: Tut up, Bye bye bye is it just me.
Speaker 5: I'm podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast. Su