Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian Show podcast. An innocent chat about a chocolate bar has led into Jack and I having to put paws on it because I want to get your take on this, Patsy. This show cares about chocolate bars, right, Kitcat Chunky? What? Oh? But Jack doesn't. Jack prefers over the humble, great original, the og, the kit cat.
Speaker 2: I want to make sure there's no confusion about. When we were ranking our top three bars last week, I put KitKat Chunky in at number two.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's very, very different to a normal tea.
Speaker 1: Tell me about it.
Speaker 2: No, I agree with Jack. I think they're magnificent. Thank you, Patsy.
Speaker 1: Too much going on, They've overdone it. The KitKat is the og. There's enough there.
Speaker 2: I like a KitKat on steroids, a big one, me too.
Speaker 1: And that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Yankee got confused and brought home earlier in the week and normal kit cats.
Speaker 1: She said, that's the person she married. That's the person she married, not a savage that wants some juiced up that's been pumped up.
Speaker 2: I said, no, take it away.
Speaker 1: I said sorry, I don't sorry, madam.
Speaker 2: A kid normal KitKat is the weakest of the chocolate bar.
Speaker 1: Enough. It's four fingers of greatness and you need more.
Speaker 2: No, well, it's like four fingers divided in one bar.
Speaker 1: But no, it takes literally one gram or one ounce of pressure to break though.
Speaker 2: The exactly one gram feels like what the chocolate is. It's like honey, I shrunk the kids in a chocolate.
Speaker 1: The lightness is part of It's like a feather. No lovely. Oh, it's so nice, and you have the four fingers great to dunk in tea and then into that into your mouth. That's enough.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised that when KitKat found the kitcat chunky and went, hey, we'll do normal sized chocolate bars, that they just didn't discontinue the normal Kitcat.
Speaker 1: I bet if you look to Global cells, who sells more. I bet it's the OG and that is my friend, the KitKat that's been there for years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is an olden day.
Speaker 1: I tell you what's really nice. You get some chocolate and you break up kitcat into it and then grind it in.
Speaker 2: So you have to add something else to make it good, whereas you can eat it enjoyed.
Speaker 1: It's the equivalent to eighteen miles bas it is one chunky is equivalent to twenty nine masks.
Speaker 2: I like the density because you feel satisfied. It's like crunching.
Speaker 1: Isn't a dense thing? If you wage chocolates bearest essence, it's zero point nine grams.
Speaker 2: You can eat a normal Kit Cat and you're not satisfied.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, the new people are greedy. I am very satisfied after four fingers. Excuse me.
Speaker 3: That's why they check out at the supermarket.
Speaker 2: They don't have the old fashioned nanny ones.
Speaker 3: They have the big, chunky ones.
Speaker 1: You've got all these gluttonous people that are going around that want too much of a good thing, like eight liter bottles of coke.
Speaker 2: Patty's right. It's almost become a unique purchase now where you have to go to a specialty store to get the cat. Nobody wants those four fingers.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? I bet my Kitcat fans are listening right now, right, are up and calling. Now where do you stand on this? Okay, don't just be a bystander, og that's the original one with the four fingers, or are you the kind of beast that wants.
Speaker 2: Too the beast? Like?
Speaker 1: Are you known behind doors as a beast? You're listening to the Christian o'carl's show podcast. Civil War has erupted in Australia. In this studio, it is on KitKat the og the original one versus cat the big old log, and that's what you want to have a chocolate bar. Think of somebody else watching you devowl that there's a reason why your wife got you the more sophisticated down to an abbey version for a gentleman, sit the fore finger o G. They don't want to see you sticking what looks like a lifestyle replica of a poop in your mouth and shoving it down.
Speaker 2: She misheard last week when I put she heard KitKat shake my top three and she brought home as a nice treat, said, oh, I heard you like Kitkats on the.
Speaker 1: Rad So you go to the you go to the sauce the og.
Speaker 2: No, no, the og is so different to the chunky. This chunky is so fast.
Speaker 1: You can't have chunky without the og.
Speaker 2: No, you can't. True it developed from there, but they made it way better. It's the Chunky is the dark Knight and the fore fingers og is the original.
Speaker 1: Listener Justin and Geelong Jack, you're getting jukes the in a Kitcat. There's a lot more you get less chocolate, more wafer with the chunky.
Speaker 2: No, there's a lot more chocolate on the outside of chunky.
Speaker 1: Who we got here? First of all, we have Camel.
Speaker 3: Hi, Christian, how are you so?
Speaker 1: It's a very appropriate sounding name as well as starts with the camel. All right? What do you think KitKat? The original one, the four fingered one, all that big old beast, the chunky.
Speaker 3: Definitely the original that that chunky thing is just disgusting, the chunky thing in the bean.
Speaker 2: For me, No, Carmel, have you actually had the chunky?
Speaker 3: It looks like the most disgusting claggy You know.
Speaker 1: You can split this world into two people, those of us who aren't claggy, and then the claggy people like Jack and Pats claggerslaggy. The reason why I saw that put your fingers down, hands inside the right, sorry, carry on.
Speaker 3: The reason why the ankle boarding home and original because she was probably too embarrassed by the chunky.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be seeing with the guy putting a deuce in his.
Speaker 3: Mouth exactly exactly. And also christ one hundred percent with you original. Great for Duncan and a cup of tea.
Speaker 1: What a lovely feeling to fill disintegration into your mouth with chocolate.
Speaker 2: Completely such a week.
Speaker 1: Thank you. It's nice to chat to a fellow adult who we got here, David by Christian. I'm good buddy. So where do you stand on this? Then? The original word kick cat or the beast, the chocolate one, the big chunky.
Speaker 3: Oh, Carmel has no idea. It's got to be the chunky. You've definitely got to go. The chunk just gives it to you, you know.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just one of those things sophisticated. It's a vomit. There's too much there. It's a part of chocolate.
Speaker 3: The original kick Cats is too nasty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very nappy.
Speaker 1: It's not naffy. It's natty and I'm a natty man.
Speaker 3: And especially if you go to the servo and get some fuel, always get the shaer bar as well, because it's a little bit longer, a little bit bigger, and it's like, oh, it's just like heaven. It really is.
Speaker 1: Just those servos know that people are tired, aren't they They're going then you top the fuel and they always have those what I call like you're not you're not strong enough to assist those like eight kilo. It's like a bar bell of chocolate. Then they go, oh, they always there's always like a game show. You don't know whether you get a good deal. They go, oh, and this keil of chocolate, bi, it is twenty five cents.
Speaker 2: The second one is always five cents, ten dollars for the first one.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you very much, David, have a nice weekend, Annette.
Speaker 3: Yes, Christian, Oh my god, what was David talking about?
Speaker 2: That turkey is.
Speaker 3: The most revolting thing. Give me the original four finger any day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is beautiful. It's a delicacy, isn't.
Speaker 3: It It is?
Speaker 2: You know what else? The delicacies frogs, legs are those birds eggs that people eat with the birds still inside. Disgusting things foreign.
Speaker 1: You've got no sophistication. Foreign food is too much to my little Tom, Tom.
Speaker 2: Delic is it always disgusting?
Speaker 1: Let's go to Katty was actually looking for anyone else who can talk to in the studio like a gart the bus shelter. Katie, Katty, Kitty, Katty.
Speaker 3: Katie. But bank you Christian.
Speaker 2: But I don't know what it was talking about, because no one wants four fingers.
Speaker 3: Come on, KitKat, Chunky is absolute king.
Speaker 1: A Chunky fan, Chunky is king. Let me ask you this question. Let me ask you this question. When your love affair began with the great KitKat, who was there for you? First of all? Did you start the gateway of it all your best friend who's dependable, the original Kitcat? Or do you go straight to the chunky, Straight to.
Speaker 2: The chunky mate.
Speaker 3: There's no need to mess around with the original, saddens me.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's typical that an Englishman would make yeah okay. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast