Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts.
Speaker 2: Hear more gold podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Got anything Good?
Speaker 4: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Christian here. Thank you very much for checking out today's show. Now, if you listen to our show, you're already one of us. But why don't we take it a step further?
Speaker 1: I invite you to.
Speaker 2: Join our exclusive bright Siders Platinum Club. I'll started calling the show the bright side of the Dial. It's our way of letting you know what are shows about, what we stand for. And the bright Side is Platinum Club is our very own inner circle. So come and join us. What do you get when you join the bright Side is Platinum Club. You get your own membership card. You can also get access to our private inner circle. It's a private Facebook group. In there, our first alerts early ideas before they become anything on the show, which means you can outshape the show and also say no before something becomes a bad idea on the show. You get the time wasters the day before. When Rieh and I come up with the ideas of the time wasters, you'll hear them before anybody else. Also every Friday dropping into your inbox a unique private message from me to all the bright Siders. Only the bright Siders not on air. So if you want to join us, the only thing I need you to do is text the word bright Ciders to four seventy five three one oh four three. Add it forward to seeing you in there and now enjoy today's show.
Speaker 5: A Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Patsy, Hello, Hello, how are you? How was your long weekend?
Speaker 6: I had a great long weekend. Thank you.
Speaker 7: I love the extra sleep and it was nice. We went to Cleveland Estate, which is in the Masiden Ranges of Victoria.
Speaker 1: Beauty, beautiful world.
Speaker 6: So nice.
Speaker 7: There's so many lovely little hamlet towns that you can visit.
Speaker 2: It was really great time of year. The colors are all different. In the autumn, it looks even more spectacul Yeah.
Speaker 7: It's very, very pretty. But I did a bad thing. I did a bad thing. On the way back from dinner on Saturday night, the other the family had stayed behind. I said, I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go to bed.
Speaker 6: I'm rather tired.
Speaker 7: So I went up to the room and thinking it was Room twenty eight, which was our room, but it actually wasn't.
Speaker 6: So I put the key. It was actually number twenty se.
Speaker 1: See that kind of time.
Speaker 6: No, it wasn't like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I wanted to go just some meantime. Anyway, I'm going to bed, I'm tired. Or did they say why don't you go and have a lowdown mumsy's day? Drinking isn't for everyone.
Speaker 7: Funnily enough, the key actually went into the lock and turned, and I thought, oh this. I didn't realize it wasn't our room. Clearly it was twenty six and not twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 7: I went in and quickly realized, very quickly realized, oh, this ain't our room. There was a couple sitting on the bed in their pajamas watching Netflix, and I thought, oh, and he goes, oh seas in.
Speaker 8: My Christians relatives?
Speaker 1: Did you have in there? Dick van Dyke? Good Poppins, So you'd walked into a different time and country. It was a chimney swe You really were tied.
Speaker 7: To the Mary Poppins, And I thought, oh my. I said, oh, I'm terribly sorry, and he said, oh, that's all right. I don't think i'd lock the door again.
Speaker 2: The accent is actually hard to know whether it's someone with low intelligence or their English or both. I don't understand because I'm not casually racist, but ah.
Speaker 6: It was awful.
Speaker 7: I got into the wrong room. Thankfully they were just in their armies just watching.
Speaker 1: Imagine half an hour la that are in bed, long weekend away from the kids.
Speaker 6: Imagine turns up.
Speaker 8: Oh no, what's this.
Speaker 1: Surprise that strange accent be determined? Where are they from?
Speaker 6: Ever done it before? Never want to do it again. Going into the wrong hotel room not ideal.
Speaker 2: I once years ago when it was like swipe cards, when you actually had a key for a hotel room, an actual a key they would give you like with a big wooden kind of like waight to it and actually just getting into wrong when I was tired, tired as before we had kids, and it was completely wrong floor and room number. I think it was two one five I was trying to get into not five to one two, it's about three floors difference, and just snapped the key because I just kept going.
Speaker 1: It's not opening. Just snapped the key off the lot.
Speaker 2: So only could I not get into the wrong room. The people that were trying to get in fact, they couldn't get into either.
Speaker 1: Everyone just loved me.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, How is.
Speaker 1: Your long Weekend? Tell us all about it? Three word long weekend? I think everyone it was going to be a very special Big Freeze game, first one after Neil Danaher dying two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I thought it was incredible day essay. I think they all did such an amazing job. Neil Danaher, what an inspiration as an Australian. And you know his charity fight MND raised over one hundred and twenty million dollars. Wow, right, since you got diagnosed twelve years ago. Just an example of how to live a life with service. An incredible story Neil done now and his family as well if you saw it yesterday in the what his daughter Beck has been doing as well with Neil over the years and it's still doing now. And then to see the Big Freeze yesterday, the weather was beautiful. It's a fantastic game. And then Andy Lee almost killed Bluey in front of all those children, thousands of children's almost a thousand of children almost saw Bluey drawn?
Speaker 1: Are you happy? Andy Lee? What's going on?
Speaker 2: It's just and was a little Andy Lee almost had to be rescued. It's like struggling from it. When he went down the slide into that freezing cold water. I thought it was amazing. And then what an amazing story. So at at a fundraiser before the game at the MCG a couple from Queensland donated forty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Holy mall, incredibly insane story.
Speaker 8: Forty million dollars.
Speaker 2: Just shout a function beforehand, forty million dollars astonishing had they had a couple of wines and they just thought, you know, I was going to do a ten or twenty, but Sody, you know that's to forty million.
Speaker 9: I remember my dad came home from a charity auction once with a signed, framed photo of George Gregan.
Speaker 8: That's not exactly a forty million dollar donation.
Speaker 2: That's still pretty amazing. It's still pretty amazing. What is your three word long weekend reer?
Speaker 8: Mine is distracted by footy.
Speaker 9: So my partner Will has gone over to Europe, so he's in London at the moment. I've got the house to myself. I didn't leave the house. Actually the whole three days I didn't go past the front gate.
Speaker 8: Isn't that so good, credible.
Speaker 2: I warned you Friday, It's Friday when partners go away, men go feral.
Speaker 1: Within minutes, I've become a hermit. And so I'm guessing food was brought into you.
Speaker 8: Yes, food was.
Speaker 2: Once we had to start to have macas on Friday, it broke the seal. The fairness begun.
Speaker 9: It was the first Domino to four, and so I organized to have a chat with him Saturday night, our time, which was London morning. Unfortunately, it was right at the end of a very thrilling Swans match when they're playing some killed up and so I had to do a very dangerous game talking to him because I had to kind of have the phone up in the same eye line as the game, so I could have one eye on the game whilst also, since she.
Speaker 1: Last you in just three days, she's gone.
Speaker 2: Boss Si Paul Rio, who's developed some sort of iron conditioned another one.
Speaker 9: So I thought I was getting away with it, but then he could actually see the reflection of the game in the background. He goes, are you watching this one's game? I can see it in the window behind. I tried a few like early wrap ups. I was like, oh yeah, great, well you must you must be wanting to get out.
Speaker 2: Don't waste time worrying about me oring world stuff to get to have a great time in European Adventure.
Speaker 9: And you know when you're doing that thing where you're only really half listening, Oh that's the crazy people know it's crazy.
Speaker 1: No way, you're not really just repeating bits of what they've just said.
Speaker 8: You're just mirroring back.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, that was a sound bite. I saw someone dying yesterday.
Speaker 9: But all's well, that ends well because the swany's one right and the crazy crazy game.
Speaker 1: All right, we're going to take a break when we come back. Your three word long weekend? What did you get up to?
Speaker 5: Christian Connell Show podcast?
Speaker 2: The other thing I thought was beautiful about the big freeze yesterday for Fight MND was the gai Era doing the coin toss. What a really, really beautiful gesture. I thought it was an incredible moment as well. I could see Max Corn actually tearing up as well, just the moment. I thought it was fantastic. My three word weekend actually is World Cup fever.
Speaker 1: I love a World Cup.
Speaker 2: I was nine when I first remember falling in love with the World Cup. That would have been the nineteen eighty two World Cup in Spain, and so another World Cup now the other side of the world. And now I have two teams to support. I've got two teams in this this guy England and the Socceros is terrible bo I was telling my dad yesterday, I know more about the Socceros.
Speaker 1: Team than the England team.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 2: Oh my, Gover's strange, very strange you've come over. I know where all the exact timers are for the soccer games. England games are not and not entirely sure.
Speaker 1: Which is why I need my World Cup wall chart.
Speaker 2: I've always had a World Cup wall chart, you see all the paper's given them now a lot of the websites you can download a free when I've just downloaded one to my desktop here at work. If anyone knows a really good wall chart, let me know where you got it from. You've seeing all these special magazines are out right now the newsagents, yes, that have got in those cellophane sort of glad rapp they've got it sealed.
Speaker 1: The wall chart.
Speaker 9: If you've printed one out and there's hundreds of games, how are you going to cram them all into a little a four piece of page.
Speaker 1: I know you get nice rio. I've been here. Yeah, it looks so classy having that war chart up here, and so yeah, World Cut Fever starts to get around the soccer Use.
Speaker 2: The first opening game for the Soccreuse. It's a great one. It's this weekend. It's Sunday at two o'clock, so you can write friends around watch it together, get around the Soccer US. There's a lot of excitement about the team. They've got some great young talent as well, and all the stories are coming through. You've got Lucas Herrington, who's eighteen, who's the youngest ever player to play for the Soccer US. And then there's three of the players who grew up in African refugee camps and then fled to Australia and then met each other at Adelaide United. Now all three of them with that background, imagine how hard that is growing up in a refugee camp in Africa now playing for the SOCCERUS at the.
Speaker 1: World Cut What a Story's incredible.
Speaker 2: And then the other story, which a really tickled me as well, poor old Mark Bosnich. Yes I saw this, I mean incredible and in his day an incredible player. And then still thinks now he's still that incredible elite.
Speaker 8: I still got it.
Speaker 1: He's still he's still got it. Tries to roll and just block a shot from Gil McLaughlin and it's blown out. It's blown out his knee and he comet go to the World Cup. His job it is to go to the World Cup and commentate. He come down the plane. His whole family had planned a whole holiday and they can't go. He's going to be stuck here watching it on TV like the rest of them are talking about the top bars.
Speaker 9: Yes, there's a moment in the video where everyone he goes down and everyone's laughing.
Speaker 1: Don't think because he's like Alaric, isn't he.
Speaker 8: It's like no, everyone starts to realize, oh no, he's really.
Speaker 2: And then I watched the friendly over the weekend one or just like the last chance to see the soccer is before the big game on Sunday. They don't mean getting the World Cup against Turkey. And I was amazed and very pleased to see that. In nets you have the most Australian sounding name ever for a player. Pat Beach actually spelt beach b each. Of course, Australia has a goalkeeper called Pat.
Speaker 8: Beach used to practice in between the.
Speaker 2: So this morning on the show, do you know anyone or maybe it's you, who has an Australian name. You can't get any more of an Australian name than Pat Beach. So if you're going to add to that, text me four seven five three one oh four three and get around for the Soccer Roos tour on the show is World Cup Wednesday.
Speaker 1: We aren't doing something very big for all the soccer games where you get to win prizes for goals. And I'm excited to hear Rio's World Cup anthem World exclusive tomorrow. I don't know anything about this.
Speaker 8: You should be excited, That's all I'll say.
Speaker 1: Now, have you picked a song and put your own words to it?
Speaker 8: Yes, we've got a song.
Speaker 9: I've got an ossy classic, a big oussy anthem horses.
Speaker 8: What's that face? It's not horses, it's a far up anthem. You want to run through a brick wall when you hear it?
Speaker 1: Great, Okay, I can't wait to hear that tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: All right, then, So Australian sounding names, Pat Beach playing for the Soccer U.
Speaker 4: What have you got to add to that list Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So watching the last Soccero's friendly of the weekend, I was amazing. Se in goal for the Soccaroos. The most Australian sounding surname ever, Pat Beach. It should be the World Cup ruling that someone and that eleven has to have a surname that is kind of adjacent to country.
Speaker 9: We've also got it should be Terry t playing for We've got to guy the last name Italiano on our team, which.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well I'm asking now for other people that you may know. It might be you who we've worked.
Speaker 1: With with Australian names, could be the first name on the surname Diane Reckons. There's a Reggie Might, come on, Reggie Might.
Speaker 2: No, no, you can't look. Put it into Google right now. First name Reggie, second name Mike m A T. E.
Speaker 1: I want it to be I wanted to be true.
Speaker 8: There's no way. Oyeah.
Speaker 9: I'm on Facebook. Okay, okay, there's one R E G I E. I don't know if it's a real account. Reggie Might in Bendigo, Victoria.
Speaker 5: Well, there you go.
Speaker 1: That's our man, Reggie Mike. It's so close to Reggie Mike. Reggie Mike.
Speaker 2: I worked for a state government department. There was an engineer whose name was Rvo Tenny.
Speaker 1: I believe this probably Italian rvo or Portuguese.
Speaker 8: How is spelling?
Speaker 1: Arvo A r v O and Tinny t I double n I r v O Tenny. I'm looking on and we just think of this passport, mister A.
Speaker 8: I'm on LinkedIn and there is an There's nothing better than an.
Speaker 2: Reggie Mike and run to build a team that we'ks like. We've got rv O Tenny on the plane. We got Pat Beach and net she got Reggie my ol on field as well, Arvo Tinney, and then we got Tracy Tucker.
Speaker 1: We have a listener called Tracy Tucker. These are great. Keep this coming then Australian names.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: I think there should be a new law introduced.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, beautiful beautiful Crisp Autumen all morning in a beautiful day taking the dog for walker, and I was doing always to chat to other dog walkers as well. We are a kind of nod dog walker to dog walker the morning and what a love is. I saw two dogs that had their names on their winter jackets. Some smaller dogs now will go out with a little cheeky it's a jacket on you, jacker. But to of the dogs I saw, they obviously were presume they were brothers. But they have their names on so story one. I could go, oh and straight away chat to the dogs using their names.
Speaker 1: Very polite it is.
Speaker 2: I think it should be a law all dogs should have their names on them. So then we cut straight into good morning Terry, good morning Dave. Or as I saw yesterday it was Buster and Douglas. Great names, great names for two little dashans, for their little tom thumbs dragging on the muddy ground yesterday. I felt sorry for them. Actually they were reluctant dog. They did not want to go on that walk. They were going, how much fun we've only got out the car lads. Come on, Buster, come on Douglas.
Speaker 1: All right? Signs you are an adult The quickly litmus test you can always tell. The sign that you are a fishing adult is if you go.
Speaker 2: If you go you get really pissed that they've changed a layer of your supermarket.
Speaker 1: That means you're a fishing adult. Nineteen twenty whe Els would even care.
Speaker 2: They don't even know where it was the forehound, the rest of us when we go in there and.
Speaker 1: Oh what, why wouldn't they do that? Oh god, now where where's the Mexican stuff? And why do they do it? Yeah, you're right? Why.
Speaker 9: I have a theory that they do it so you get more lost, and maybe you wander around and you grab stuff you don't need. They're deliberately disorienting you like see induce you to new friends.
Speaker 1: Yes exactly, I know you like taco mix? Have you been to Italy? All right?
Speaker 2: So the other thing is signs you an adult. You actually have a sleep routine. You don't is good at bed, the magnesium, the elthenine, the camramile t you have a sleep routine. There was a period in your life where you never worried about sleep. Being an adult is constantly evaluating your sleep needs recovery. I've got the things that ping me now every morning my bed tracks my sleep. And guess what, because I get up reasonably early, I guess it's always going.
Speaker 1: Now that's just not enough, it's very dark. It's just missing me just now. You need to begin your recovery right now. Well I can't. I m might work.
Speaker 8: You shouldn't be up.
Speaker 1: Yes, but sleep, that's all we think about. Talk about. My whole algorithm knows me. It's various clips of people on various podcasts who are sleep experts. Blackened out room, have no light. There can't be a millionmeans of light in there. You'll never sleep for the rest of your lives. There is any light there?
Speaker 8: Literally yesterday.
Speaker 9: I've just started doing a fourteen day deep rest course on the Waking Up app to try to improve my sleep.
Speaker 8: Yes, still all I think about?
Speaker 1: When does this become so stressful to sleep?
Speaker 9: Yes, even when you're trying to get to sleep, you're worrying about sleep.
Speaker 1: Woke up at quarter to three this morning. Nothing willing on my mind other than why am I wake?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then you know when you're up and you're like, oh, almost fully awake.
Speaker 8: And that's when all the dark thoughts, all the kids?
Speaker 2: Okay, mortgage, all right, real? What is your sign you're a grown up?
Speaker 9: I've started noticing I'm starting to make the same noise that my dad makes when he gets out of a chair or cat.
Speaker 1: Is this one?
Speaker 2: There's something reassuring about doing though, isn't there. Yeah, it feels good.
Speaker 8: It's lending me up.
Speaker 1: I think I feel like it actually helps the movement.
Speaker 2: Yes, but then if you think about it, you see the big you know, when we are doing the powerlifting at the Olympics, that's not silent. They go, that's their big effort, our big effort. Now it's just actually getting out of a chair. There was one when was the last time they're trying to get out of a bean bag? Two weeks ago the kids were lying on a bean bag and I went, I'll come and lie down there with you, and they.
Speaker 1: Were steady, old fella, steady even as they got down and went this is going to be a mistake.
Speaker 8: I'm here for the rest of that.
Speaker 1: Getting up. It's going to be hard. You gotta do the side roll. Yeah, you're going to take a Niana.
Speaker 8: Maybe that's how you did your bag.
Speaker 1: I think it was.
Speaker 2: It's the beanbag awful things. They're not not for over twenty one year olds. Didn't they should have middle aged beanbags. Actually they're actually somehow in flate and propel you us. Yes, you know, like I want those.
Speaker 1: Jackets like an air bag, Patsy, what's a sign show adult?
Speaker 7: I was trying to reverse the car at the wakend and the family was talking to me, and I said, shush, there will be no talking while I'm trying to park. I can't do two things at once. I can't listen to any form of conversation. Answer questions, tell you where this is or what's for dinner? If you're talking at me while I'm parking, I'm the same.
Speaker 2: Complete signs when parking, or if you're trying to find the right address.
Speaker 1: That radio, that podcast must be on complete side.
Speaker 6: Nothing, not even a pin drop. I have to focus completely, utter silence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fifty two even numbers are on the left hand side. There must be no noise in the cart. It's right parking.
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Talking about this earlier. I've got World Cup fever.
Speaker 2: All begins early hours Friday morning for us here in Australia. Your opening game soccer is played this Sunday against Turkey. Their first game two o'clock in the afternoon. That's the only decent times one during daylight hours. The rest of it, you're up very early to.
Speaker 1: Sort your team.
Speaker 2: Obviously, team's got to look after each other, check no one gets injured, the biggest injured at the moment. For the soccerus is Mark Bosnich, former amazing, amazing player play for Match United, very very high level and has torn his quadricept so we're hoping to get him on the show today. Marcus a very funny guy as well. He's a brilliant commentary now as well. And it was a great keeper as well back in the day. And he was I think it must have been some promotional thing he was doing for him being a commentator, shortly before flying out with his family to America to be on TV and talking about or back home to Australia. And he tried to block a shot from Gil who used to run the AFL now runs tab Cord and have been Gilla, don't put some money on him taking what's out of it. But anyway, he went to save a shot like he would have done in his prime time. But you know with him in signs, you're an adult primetime maybe an ego, but the body knows what age you are, boss, And he's so inter And Pete has spoken to March just now right and he's about to going for an operation.
Speaker 1: That's how bad he's done it. It's not marked injury. He's about to have an operation and it's going to cool.
Speaker 2: Beat back this afternoon after the surgery and hopefully chat to us tomorrow from his hospital. Bet brilliant, Yeah, Christian signs. Over the long weekend, we cleaned out the fighting cabinet.
Speaker 8: People still have filing cabinet.
Speaker 1: Well that's the news.
Speaker 6: There, we've got one.
Speaker 8: What have you got in there?
Speaker 6: Just like a little squad one. It's great.
Speaker 7: It's got all our insurance, our carbadge, oh, paid bills, minor just.
Speaker 8: Somewhere in my No, no that's chaos. No you need just search it when I need it.
Speaker 1: No, no, you won't.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 8: So you've actually got your insurance details.
Speaker 1: Filing Yeah, fighting cabinet, Yes, you need it, and then it's all easy. Not going through emails.
Speaker 8: That's cract. I didn't even know if they still existed.
Speaker 1: Hey, that sister, my friend has worked for decades, very very very well. I like to have a hard copy of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, same, you see less and less now though. People it's only very old people that go on a plane with the printed off ticket. When I'm behind them, I go, oh, bless, you must be a thousand years old. What was it like living in a cave?
Speaker 1: So can you see them? Unfolding it. You know, it's always been folded to four pieces.
Speaker 6: See, I still like a paper bill. Don't be emailing my invoice and bills. You've seen it in sale mail, thank you.
Speaker 1: Now I'm the same. It gets lost in a m box. Yes, wow, it's easy to miss hard copy. That's wow, hard copy.
Speaker 6: Put it in my hand.
Speaker 1: This is a generational thing. We we didn't grow up with that.
Speaker 2: We grew up in a generation of hard copy, hard times and hard copy.
Speaker 8: So you go to your mailbox, you open up them.
Speaker 1: That's like I find it somehow, Yeah, no, I find it's it's life, real life. I find it reassuring getting a hard copy of it.
Speaker 7: I'll even pay two bucks extra a month or whatever it is to get a paper copy of a bill.
Speaker 6: I don't mind. I'm prepared to pay that.
Speaker 8: What do you do with the bill after you've put it in the filing comment when it's paid?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I bet there's a lot of people right now, Stall who still has the filing cabinet system, like Pats and.
Speaker 1: I the younger Jen like Rio, you don't. You didn't grab like that.
Speaker 2: We would seeing our parents have that filing cabinet ours my wife has even got labels insurance like the medical things, even like the pet insurance, all.
Speaker 1: That kind of stuff. They've even got their own folder. The pets have their own. Larry's got a passport.
Speaker 8: What ye did you have to get what?
Speaker 2: Larry the cat has got a passport? I think our dog has as well. Really he's some Queensland we've got on during lockdown and they have to have a passport. Yes, I think because he's so he could travel, open up his original names in there, move faster where it is his big name. But there's no photo of him. It's like having a passport. Someone could steal Larry's identity. They don't even need a head.
Speaker 1: Christian signs an adult.
Speaker 2: When you go to a brand new shopping center and you check out the map as soon as you get to know where all the toilet locations are, that's wrong, Linda Natalie. Christian signs you an adult. You do not bounce out of bed anymore. You need to do the safety roll one leg over slowly, each yourself up, then sit for a moment. You identify what injury you may have sustained during the nights. Christian signs an adult keeping track of how much hair you lose in the shower?
Speaker 1: What was it more than yesterday? Was it surprisingly light? Was it concerningly heavy? And why Christian? We thought of you. The other day we're out for walk.
Speaker 2: We approached this neighbor to ask who their fence guy was because we love their fencing so much on our morning walk.
Speaker 1: You must give me that persons details, Who is your friendsing guy? Who did this? A beautiful bit of fencing?
Speaker 10: This?
Speaker 1: These are great?
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: One of my daughters to send me a text message. What's the spot of password? I said, Oh, don't need the shows on right now?
Speaker 1: And she have lovely music if you listened to Missy exactly saving money right now as well and supporting dad's com mining industry radio.
Speaker 2: No, it's going strong, it's going strong. Everyone's into it all right, Christian.
Speaker 11: I have a.
Speaker 1: I have a filing cabinet.
Speaker 2: Where does Rio keep his birth certificate and important papers?
Speaker 1: Where are they?
Speaker 8: I'll tell you what they are in my mom's filing cabinets.
Speaker 1: Oh see, there you go, little sonny.
Speaker 8: What do they have digital birth certificates now or is it physical?
Speaker 1: No? You still need a physical one for natural any procedure such as getting a mortgage or opening up a bank account, a.
Speaker 8: Birth certificate to open a bank account.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't know how money laundering works. Okay, I'm talking.
Speaker 8: To a child.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a mad I've seen stuff. You don't know how many bank accounts I've opened up, son, I've opened up moral bank accounts. You've had hot deals. Maybe your mummy opened your one eyes excuse? Have you got pass book?
Speaker 8: You needed a passport? Maybe a Medicare card.
Speaker 1: There you go in one of these forms of idea. Yeah, you need a cabinet for them. Where do you keep all your passports? I've got a folder for that.
Speaker 8: You got to fold it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yes, Now mind you see my top draw Oh no, chaos, chaos.
Speaker 2: The Christian, my husband says on having not one, but two filing cabinets, all for different folders for different things. Bill's travels, superannuation, et cetera. Christian, as an adult, before you wake up, make sure everything is packed ready for work the night before. I've been known to forget things to work. I always have to double check before leaving home. Now, Christian, I'm thirty. It's not just older people that like the paper ticket. I like the hard copy. Wow, I just thought it was much older people that like to do that. All right, So what was in every single school canteen and tuck shop, Patsy?
Speaker 1: What was it for you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Staym dimmis in ours. You'd smell it dim sims deemed not fried, but it'd smell it about recess time, ahead of lunch time. The ladies would put you know, the mum's school moms would get them ready, and you just waffed across into the classroom corridors. It was fantastic, Always steamed dimmies and always with soy sauce.
Speaker 8: Lovely, that's a fancy school.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon hot sausage roll for us? That was true? Oh my god, this simple. It was all pretty simple and basic foods.
Speaker 2: But that hot sausage roll sometimes you get it with a layer of like real dirty, old cheap cheese.
Speaker 1: On top of the one. You know, I've never had yet. Now I think that would make me sick cheese time. You know, you doesn't need that. You would eat any old crap.
Speaker 2: You're true, you can just compost stuff for energy immediately, Joey, you would eat an entire like Sunday roast and then ten minutes go I'm starving and then just run around because we used to move more. Now we're too silentry reo. What was in your school and when you went to quite posh on? So what they have cavea can't see me.
Speaker 1: Rock oysters always?
Speaker 8: The day was Friday?
Speaker 9: Your morton by bugs are here. I want to know if they still do this at school. Do you do the brown paper bags? You write what the order is and then you take that to the canteen later or is that I think a relic of the past.
Speaker 6: Yes, there's an app and you fill it out.
Speaker 1: More hard copies. It was the brown paper bag and then a hard copy.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, it's all the app.
Speaker 7: And you can even load up her bus pass which is like a flexi card for my fifteen nearly fifteen year old, and she can.
Speaker 6: Just swipe it get a hot chocolate whatever, if she's got credit. It's brilliant. So you don't even have to take cash to school anymore, because.
Speaker 8: I remember that was a big thing. When I was in year six.
Speaker 9: I got the job of being the guy who took over the orders on the brown paper bag.
Speaker 8: That was the coolest kid.
Speaker 1: L this is why you're gay. It wasn't your choice. You don't need to take their orders. I'll do it. My name is Reorder. I'm topping mats.
Speaker 8: No, all the kids in the playground.
Speaker 1: Here come square O real square square bear, hold of the square bears here? It isn't it? So it is? Where were we? That's it?
Speaker 2: We're your school talk shop and can team we take a break and just remind us sounds of our ages.
Speaker 4: Actually, Christian O'Connell show on podcast, you could find out which pub is getting the ultimate pubreno all thanks to four X.
Speaker 1: When I say, I mean sixteen day turnaround court of a million dollars to transform one pub that really does need saving.
Speaker 2: Rial and I went on a secret mission last week. We flew somewhere, We drove somewhere, and it was worth it. We met two Ossie legends you all know, people like this, who brought somewhere. It was going to be a home. They were going to shut down a pub and they thought, we cannot do this. And they've never run a pub before and they've been running it for the last two years. It's an incredible story. It's a uniquely f exective me Australian story as well. They are the deserted winners and you can hear them in five minutes time. Before that, at school, what was in every school canteen? The touch shrunk, especially when I was in high school. The hot cheese roll, you're right, was quite the delicacy, long white roll mugs, standard cheese wrapped in foil, cooked in the oven, delicious, Paul Fried dim sims and a.
Speaker 1: Big chocolate, a big m raw m potato.
Speaker 2: Paths and wagon wheels were actually were the size back then on size up a wagon will now strength fac Richard Mars bar Seabrooks cheese and onion crisps, tim Curly Whirley and some knockoff store brand cola. Yeah, it was never never coke, not even Pepsi. Yeah, no frills, Gary Mojo's, tas bars, wham bars, lee fruit salad, shoes, may white toast with butter, Oh what are.
Speaker 1: Is toast? Tuesday? Dave Christian bottles of milk left in the sun by the milt mat curdled at the top. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Forty killer pythons. Yeah, it used to be so long, Chris, that's a great one. Zipper Doopers in strawberry and chocolate so good as a kid. That's from Laurel Natasha. Good morning, Natasha, welcome to the show. Thank you, good morning, Good morning antashow. He had a lovely long weekend. So let's go back to school. What's in the Touch Shop?
Speaker 10: Oh I'm a touch shopper Touch Shop runner for twenty two years and we still use cash cash only and brown paper bags.
Speaker 1: Oh this is good to hear. Some traditions are worth keeping, aren't they.
Speaker 10: Oh? Absolutely, the kids need to learn money.
Speaker 2: And what are the most popular items at the moment. Then we're talking at the things of old in the eighties and nineties.
Speaker 1: What is it now?
Speaker 10: Hands down, steal meat pies, sopage rolls, chicken fingers is very modern and chicken wraps so tender wraps its very modern.
Speaker 8: So now it's like.
Speaker 1: It's the Touch shop crypto.
Speaker 10: But when it comes to ice box, anything sour and anything blue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Natasha, thank you very much, a.
Speaker 10: Cool Thank you so much to have great day.
Speaker 2: Hand you mate, Darren, Good morning, Darren, Welcome to the showd morning, Christian.
Speaker 1: How are you this morning? I'm good mate, Thanks for giving us a go. So what was it at your school?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 12: Ridden frogs. You used to buy a bag of bread and green frogs and used to basically eat them all the way through class.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 12: And basically you just love and you sneak them through class.
Speaker 11: Basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was just to give you a little buzz during a boring maths lesson.
Speaker 12: Any money left over, you would go and buy some redskins. Not these red chief things that had these days. They were redskins back in the day.
Speaker 8: Yes, I get stuck in the back of your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, half your day was just picking it like a dentist at the back, trying to get her to scrape it off. It's like wax welded up there. Darren, great one. Thank you very much for calling the mate. Have a good day you mate, Tim. Good morning, Tim. Yeah, yep, Tim, thanks you giving us a called Tim Hello.
Speaker 11: Christian High High School. In the seventies Tasmania, we're talking cream buns now. A cream bun was basically a breeosh bun yep, big split across the top, fake break cream right through the middle, that fakewsberry dob in the middle and covered in icing sugar. So when you turn around from the window with it in your hand, the person immediately behind would blow the icing sugar all over your front.
Speaker 1: Of course they did that, Pablo Escobar.
Speaker 8: It was a pre cover time blowing on other people's food.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I remember you're right at our school touch shop as well.
Speaker 2: Eighty percent of it was high sugar buns. Basically given the next generation of kids type two diabetes at an early age. They didn't care about there was no protein anywhere.
Speaker 1: Now that's a great one, Tim, thank you very much for good May have a good day all.
Speaker 10: Thanks guys.
Speaker 5: By the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Over the last couple of weeks, this show has been on a mission to save your pubs. Last week, thanks to the hundreds of you that told us about your local pubs that really need five thousand dollars, we gave five pubs five thousand dollars each. This morning, another another big pub gets helped, and this time it's for us. So announced which one pub we're going to give the ultimate pub renner two and I mean over quarter of a million dollars to totally transform a pub. Now, Rio and I went there last week. We went on a secret mission. We flew up to Brisbane and we drove for an hour and a half too, an amazing pub, a pub that really does need some help, but a pub that isn't just a pub. When we first started talking about this, these places aren't just buildings there are there really are, There's something special.
Speaker 1: They are the front rooms of a community. And this pub was that.
Speaker 2: It was a beautiful I guess the only one. I can describe it as your classic Queensland kind of pub. It looks really still majestic from the outside. The bones of it are great, but it really.
Speaker 1: Needs some help.
Speaker 2: But the stars of this pub are the two people Tracy and Gary, that brought it two years ago to be a home and then realize we can't shut this pub down.
Speaker 1: The community will lose so much. So get this.
Speaker 2: For the last two years they've been running this pub. They've never run a pub before. The plan was to buy it, live in it and shut it down as a pub. They've become reluctant pub bonus. Basically, they're working in it seven days a week and it was their plan to sort of start winding down in their lives and so but Rihi and I just fell in love with them last week and the story and the pub there and which is why we're really really excited to announce that the pub getting the ultimate reno is the Criterion Hotel in Heldon up in Queensland. And on the line now is Tracy. Good morning, Tracy, Good morning Christian. Now I can tell you've really been at the coffees.
Speaker 1: This morning.
Speaker 2: It is lovely to speak to you again. We loved meeting you and your husband Gary last week.
Speaker 3: Thank you. We loved you guys too, Henrio and e Hamburger.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And here's a bizarre obsession with the local police station and knowing how many serving offices.
Speaker 3: Since he's been here, they put more police on.
Speaker 2: Now, Tracy, tell everyone listening then, you know, I was just saying about how you know your and your husband quite a unique story with this pub. Actually is that you brought this place really to turn it into a family home exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, we were winding down. Gary had eye issues and I'd been diagnosed with their mess so it was to wind down a little bit. And there is no other hotel in Helenden, so we couldn't shut it down. It was the hub of the town, so it stayed open and we kept working, which is.
Speaker 2: Why we're choosing your pub to give the ultimate reno too. It really deserves it. And I just love the fact that, yeah, you're meant to be winding down, and you both got your health issues, but you just signed to wind up really and start working in there seven days a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's a little crazy, but yes, seven days a week and we opened a cafe and this is just unbelievable. This will put us five to ten years ahead of ourselves to anything we could have done for the pub.
Speaker 10: And she needs it.
Speaker 2: And do you think we need also to maybe give a little bit of care attention to that dog digger as well. He needs some kind of makeover or attitude adjustment. Rio was terrified of him.
Speaker 8: He was giving me looks the whole time.
Speaker 2: Well, your husband kept saying, he's purring it, Ria, but that is a growl angry.
Speaker 10: Yes, he took a lighting to Rio.
Speaker 1: It took it something to I think it was going to take a chunk out of him.
Speaker 2: Now, Tracy tell us, so we're going to give you the ultimate reno, and we've only got like sixteen days.
Speaker 1: So here's the plan. Sixteen days to transform your pub.
Speaker 2: Okay, over a quarter of a million dollars, that's what we're going to put into this place. And then we thought we're going to come up there and do the show for the grand reopening.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, this is just all overwhelming.
Speaker 10: It's just so much, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Well, you deserve it. It's an amazing pub. You and your husband are two legends as well. So what do you think really needs to happen in the sixteen days we're up against the time? What is it painting the carpets in the dining room.
Speaker 3: Definitely, the bar will do something with that, you know, painted and give it a bit of a facialist the dining room and maybe a little bit of paint.
Speaker 10: We'll throw it at the coffee shop as well.
Speaker 1: And also I thought, you know the pub garden. You've got that great area there as a pub garden, but it's kind of empty. It needs something in the pub garden doesn't need some love, Yes it does, yeh, it needs some love. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I thought today we could ask for ideas and the listeners about what we could do with the pub garden.
Speaker 1: And also at nine o'clock this morning, I know you've.
Speaker 2: Been up since five am serving coffees and snacks that rather than the community the painters will be arriving to start work straight away. So the reno, I'm not calling you to say it's start the next couple days. It starts this morning because we're up against it. Oh my god, it's a sixteen day pub makeover.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, we listen, Tracy, we look for ideas about the pub makeover, and if anyone else wants to come and help as well, maybe pick up some rollers and some paint and we'll go up to Queensland to go.
Speaker 1: And see you guys. But the work starts at nine am this morning. Tracy.
Speaker 9: Well, thank you so.
Speaker 3: Much and four exs.
Speaker 1: This is just unbelievable, our pleasure.
Speaker 2: Look forward to seeing you soon and we'll keep talking about how it's all going. Okay, Tracy, but congratulations to you and your husband Gary, the Criterion Hotel and Helen and Queensland. That is our pub that we're going to give the ultimate pub reno to Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Speak soon, Tracy, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Christian, thank you, the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. I'll pass it on to him.
Speaker 2: Thanks to four X. The pub's calling. Somewhere between the first sip and the last laugh. It's always a four x. Go online see the video of Rio and I up there. It's an amazing place. We've got so many crazy stories for them as well, which will share in the next couple of days. But today the big thing we need to help with what would be the ultimate pub guard And at the moment it's just that it's just a garden.
Speaker 1: What would make a great pub garden?
Speaker 4: Send us your ideas the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So we just announced which pub is getting the ultimate pub rano in Save our pub It. Let's just say this, it's not down the road from us. A lot of lazy radio shows of this pit convenience. When we start the show, we said that we want to make a breakfast show and make it so wherever you want Australia. If you want this kind of radio and what we do on the brights of the dial, this is the show for you. We're just going to make it more available. And that's why we're in Sydney now. We're in Adelaide in Perth and we pitched a pub that's in Queensland. We went with a pub that actually just got a great story and it really doesn't matter to us whether it's in Queensland, whether it's a Victoria or New South Wales.
Speaker 1: The pub is what.
Speaker 2: We've been looking for and the people in the community, and when Rie and I went up there on our secret mission last week, this is what your kind of country pub is, and this is what we're doing this for, is actually to shine a light on those places that are struggling. And you've got these two people that did not set out in life in their sixties to run a pub.
Speaker 1: They brought this pub.
Speaker 2: They found it online, thought it'd be a nice place to have as a home, you know, and to have their grandchildren in. And then when they moved in, they realised, we can't close this place down. This is the only hotel in this community. A thousand people live around here. This pub is over one hundred years old. Generations have got stories connected to her place. So they've been running it for the last two years. So when we met them last last Wednesday, when Marina and I went up there, I just presume they've been running pubs before. They've never run a pub before in their life. They've been running it for two years and after they decided to make this decision. After a week or two of moving into this pub, which is about sort of half an hour from a place called Tawoomba, in a place called Helden, Tracy Goetz a diagnosis from you know, she's not well, she's got MS and she's still up this morning at five am serving coffees for the community.
Speaker 1: They are. When you talk about Ossie Legends, that's.
Speaker 8: Those two one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Seriously, when we were up there, you would have thought they've been part of that commit for twenty years. Everyone knew them and they cared about everyone. As soon as Rio turned up. They obviously can smell city slickers.
Speaker 1: No, no, said Pats. We walk across a road.
Speaker 2: I'd really been doing some peace to camera and then gave it away, you know, across from the pub, and just that old guy didn't he Pa, Pat just comes up to us.
Speaker 1: You know when the local does this, you're doing?
Speaker 2: Where are you from? Sizing me up as not a local? You ain't from around here, stranger? What you're doing here?
Speaker 1: You're doing?
Speaker 2: So we told him, and then straight away is going people already care about These couple are amazing. Straight away he was like an handf for this pub and then he told us a wild story about the rodeo. They did it round the back of the pub.
Speaker 9: My god, Patty, have you ever heard of such a thing as a pub? When I said that, they said they held a rodeo at the pub. I said, I've never heard of a pub rodeo. They looked at me like I was an alien.
Speaker 1: Thirty odd balls, thirty balls, fire people, anyone can have a go on.
Speaker 2: I don't know what queen where Queensland is on sort of bureaucracy and admin health and safety. They were telling me about a twelve year old that did it and then obviously got thrown off and then chased.
Speaker 8: By bow and not in a nearby field in the pub. Yeah, just behind the bugle there.
Speaker 1: Was a hill's hoist and then there was like near that was where the bulls was. We had balls running around, yes.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that's why we chose this pub. It was just well, this, this has to be. This is what we've been talking about. So the big thing we need at the moment, and we've only got sixteen days, is I think we focused first of all in the pub garden, right, because that is that's where families are and at that moment, it's just a garden, to be honest, A couple of dog gun poos. Maybe a place for dog poos, why not? You know all kids can use it as a chalk. They can withdraw with the little tried up ones that I saw there, or kick it around anyway. Christian, my local pub is the is festooned with lights.
Speaker 6: Beauty's exactly the one.
Speaker 2: It looks so cozy in the evening. They're cozy. They always make the night a bit more magical. Plus you have lots of seating x wooden benchres than never go astray. Good luck to Tracy. She sounds like an awesome gal. She is, Christian. What about a band stage that can accommodate two all three piece local band where there's new music on the big old eighty inch TV for sports. They do have an area and this is radio, but I'm saying era in quotation marks.
Speaker 1: It's an area the stage. It looks like it looks to be honest at the moment, sort of place where they might make a hostage video.
Speaker 8: And it's not an exaggeration.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that is the only way I could describe it.
Speaker 8: By a mission needs a bit of work. The stage yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it is not so much as stage as a top holean yep and a giant Australian flag to sort of cover up the top holean.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's it. Yeah, Christian, what about some tables and chairs? Wow, that's really going.
Speaker 2: To I would't besdvised that we get some awards who many of us would advertise that as well.
Speaker 1: Come to the Criterion Hotel. We have tables and chairs. Oh, they're really going to be so wow. We oh my god.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'cnnall show came and they powered quarter of a million dollars into some tables and chess.
Speaker 8: We can have to turn that money.
Speaker 1: We need to. We need to level up this project right now.
Speaker 5: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian, what about Giant Jenger cooits corn hole? You ever paid corn hole?
Speaker 8: I've never played it.
Speaker 2: I only paid it for the first time. That ship massive in America. It's fantastic.
Speaker 8: It's on ESPN.
Speaker 1: What do you mean as an actual sport.
Speaker 9: It's regularly on ESPN as an actual sport. They may hut like a lot of money. You're being a professional corn hole.
Speaker 1: I mean we need to start the new trend here of cornwall. Corn hole. That's catch right as they say, it starts here, my friend. Oh you know when you hear corner, it's time to toss your bean bag.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget if you are you making a note of any of these ideas for the pub reno for the pub garden obviously brought the top. There's some tables and chairst It's going to take some beacon to do that Christian scene. If you've give them the prize to a queens and pub, perhaps you can decorate the garden with New South Wales blues membapillia, maybe a front and center lifelike shop. Paul Gallon holding up the trophy they actually have in the corner, in a tiny corner where no one dares go, is a blues corner.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so the whole pub is festooned in Rhon's memory build. There's this huge flag out the front that takes up almost two stories, and then there's this tiny little pocket of blues memorabilia.
Speaker 2: I didn't see anyone daring to sit over in that corner. Very intimidating.
Speaker 1: That was Christians. A big garden without a kiss pimball machine. You have them outdoors doors, I'll tell you what we do need? Oh my word, wake up, Wake up Australia, wake up.
Speaker 2: A giant thing and must be yes, this country loves a giant thing. And then really marketing reasons, it's mainly places that want some attention love.
Speaker 1: They want us to take a detail and go and see their giant thing. Maybe like the moment.
Speaker 8: Maybe front Runner is a giant ball because.
Speaker 1: Of the yeah, giant corn hole. See it's sweeping the nation.
Speaker 2: All right, today we're looking for your curry movies on the time, waste the best in show, five hundred dollar Holy Moly Golf Club gift card and excuse for all your work party are Holy Moly Golf Club you can book now?
Speaker 1: What do we think?
Speaker 2: No surprise, that's what's the number one the most ordered curries in Australia because you've done it too.
Speaker 1: Spicy but a chigin yeah, number one, blame.
Speaker 8: Masiman.
Speaker 1: Number two nice nice beef massa amut is gorgeous.
Speaker 8: What else?
Speaker 6: What are we normally?
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 6: We're pretty basic. We get like a butter of.
Speaker 1: Chicken, green curry, red curry and chicken tika masala. Choice of actions on their pets.
Speaker 2: Maybe update some of that training, Okay, moving on curry movies.
Speaker 1: Now, don't do the voice. I was speaking to rear curry movies. Looking for your curry movies today.
Speaker 2: Dude, where's my katsu silver Popper Dumbum, Poppa Dummer, Popper dorm and Poppa Dumber. I tell you who loves a curry is Kevin Costner. That's right, Dan sat with wolves, sliding tangors, gold bat nan.
Speaker 1: Got on.
Speaker 2: And for some people because obviously someone Australians can't handle it too spicy. But when it does transfaters, all right, what have you got?
Speaker 9: Rio chairote ugly, Oh, very good, smart, gold tattoo in the hat.
Speaker 8: Also gold non country for old men.
Speaker 1: Oh that's gold to three golds.
Speaker 8: And now a doublas see if you can pick it up dull m for Mussulman.
Speaker 2: Two golds. You just got, you just got, you just served up five golds. Well done.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell shown podcast.
Speaker 1: Corn Hop con Ho.
Speaker 2: Don mind thinking about it once you get both grand finals ticked off. There's a bit of a gap. Of course, there are other sporting things happening. However, there's a bit of a gap for a new sporting event that song we host our first ever working.
Speaker 1: Title, the Cornhole cup. Oh I like it? Or is it the Great Australian cornhole off? Got them? Cornhole cut? The coup just says cornhole three exclamation marks on it. Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself here. Curry Movies dripped quite a bit today, pas fault.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't blame me, Okay, Curry Movies Radio, you're ready to mark ready? Masala land? Oh God, very good one on. Danny Powell Viva Vida Lou Silver, what's a chicken run? Eleven year old.
Speaker 8: Annis and a great move for this.
Speaker 1: He's just not that.
Speaker 2: Vindaaloo Laura, you were the first one with that one. Brander Mango chutney mm hmm. Bronze weekend at Booner's silvera we bought a Vindoloo.
Speaker 1: Lisa World. Curry Runnings come on. First reaction as a chuckle.
Speaker 9: What on?
Speaker 2: James Lamont throw Masala from the train? Dude, where's my corn hole?
Speaker 1: Gold?
Speaker 2: But not related to this or anything, but just tim made us laugh. Crocodile dhal d I Kenny Thompson go on with the Vnderloo bron Papa Dama, very different kind of Dama movie.
Speaker 1: Papa Dama. God, wow, kick that is genius. Papa Dama. He was killing for a curry Uh, Papada's great? What on great name here, Kim Zanoni.
Speaker 8: Nothing's beating that.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidda the rest of it. We're just coming down to the side of the mountain on me.
Speaker 2: Really, once you find Papa Dama, Oh dear, the next one does the running bottom man are even tripper there? Uncle Butter Chicken, silver Mortal corma silver penny and present danger.
Speaker 1: That's very clear.
Speaker 2: And you know Paul from Cory Ruppy finally got his first gold of the year last week.
Speaker 1: The girl I own a curry shop tattoo?
Speaker 8: Remember Papa Dama, Jim of the good days?
Speaker 1: Are we really giving that person from Bamma.
Speaker 2: Dama are five hundred dollar Holy Money gift cards.
Speaker 8: It's honestly one of the best ones all year, fast, incredible.
Speaker 1: Oh my word, seems this is not corner all right? That she went today
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast, hits a chemist warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store every day.