Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 3: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think that people.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're young and stupid.
Speaker 1: Some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an hour a dillo trying to get ants out of a hole.
Speaker 6: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adulthood.
Speaker 1: Being fingered as an awful sensation.
Speaker 7: Give me thinking about the right person goodness.
Speaker 1: May is just still to play a couple of minches.
Speaker 8: Hi, it's Jenna.
Speaker 1: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season. Sorry?
Speaker 6: Now he is Mitch Julli and Mitchell Koollo.
Speaker 2: You well, hello you here we are back again?
Speaker 1: Is you gender? Neuture? Are we being exclusive? By saying you?
Speaker 2: Are you asking? Seriously?
Speaker 7: I think you can figure out the answer to that, can't you.
Speaker 1: I want to make sure what if someone identifies.
Speaker 2: As me as you don't wish that on them. Imagine that someone identifies as Mitch Cherry.
Speaker 1: Jesus, are you he they she he No, I'm I'm EMC Mitch Chery. What does that mean? Just really really sweaty all the time?
Speaker 7: Oh well, that that would make me Mitch Cherry too.
Speaker 1: Are you sweaty in the moment? You're great.
Speaker 2: Well, not at the moment because it's glacial in the studio, but holy shit, I'm dreading summer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: I sweat very easily.
Speaker 7: That a new place has hectic air conn the new place I'm never leaving.
Speaker 1: I actually have a housewarming gift for you, do you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Would you like it now?
Speaker 2: Have you got it on you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Of course.
Speaker 1: And I've got some I've got some housewarming music for you. It could be a ghost in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, while he pisses around getting my present, I just want to let you all know that Kate Langbrook is on.
Speaker 7: The way a fan favorite on this podcast.
Speaker 5: Speaking of Poulter guys, Kate lang on the show. No, because you could have a go so we can discuss that later. Not that there's anything in that, but you need to save your house, do I Georgina Warf.
Speaker 2: I've never done that.
Speaker 5: Celebrity good friend of mine does a segment on my radio show, is adamant that every new house you move into you must sage because the spirit or the energy of the previous owner lingers in that house.
Speaker 2: Well, it is a bit of an older place, like an older building, like a good in a good way where the bricks are nice and thick, and I don't have to worry about making too much noise. But that means it's been well used. That apartment's been thrashed by bending an owner.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like dating someone in your fifties. It's like it's always gonna work because they know how to throw you around.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I didn't have time to wrap it, but I thought, this is very you. And there's a couple in there and happy house showers.
Speaker 2: What do we go? Oh my god, it's heavy.
Speaker 1: It's heavy. It is heavy.
Speaker 2: Three crystallin fears candles to bring the bright energy of some into your home. Okay, I do have candles. If it's the same as saging, just blighting candle.
Speaker 1: This is nothing to do with saging. No, that was just a tip. I'm not buying you sage's expensive.
Speaker 7: Oh that's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Have a look.
Speaker 7: So you know I love me a fucking scented candle.
Speaker 1: I know you do. That's why I got them. And oh my god, I know they've got crystals in them.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they look good enough to eat.
Speaker 1: Smell it. What are the smell of the scents on them? Oh the coffee one.
Speaker 7: That one's coffee bean. And there's literally bits of debris in there.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not it's it's good. It's crystal. Yeah, debris, there's just.
Speaker 7: Oh, they're stunning.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: There's the wing of an A three eighty in one of them.
Speaker 7: I feel like this is a good problem to have.
Speaker 2: My new place has as a very very pungent fresh paint smell. Oh it must have been it must have been painted recently. So I'm gonna be firing every single one of these bitches up when I get there.
Speaker 1: Some people love the smell of new paint. What's that one?
Speaker 2: It's like lemone because it's a margaritacent That school just a happy house. Oh, summary candles, This is perfect for me.
Speaker 5: But you were just saying how you are not looking forward to summer. Here's three summary candles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perfect, now, I'll I'll just be hibernating inside in the air con with my summary candles.
Speaker 7: I can't waste.
Speaker 5: I've started sleeping with the air con on, like I haven't used it since halfway through the year, maybe like June or whatever, and it's back on.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: What were you using in June for?
Speaker 1: Isn't it hot in June?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: Famously, that's winter.
Speaker 1: Country sceptive diaphragm. Sam's out there high. Can you google the weather seasons for me? I get confused? When's it hot in Australia?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Now until when? Until?
Speaker 7: Like February, June is winter?
Speaker 5: June jaw, Oh it really is the it's really midwinter. Well fuck, I used it at some point.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're in and out of la I get it.
Speaker 7: You get confused. It's summer in June.
Speaker 5: Anyway, listen, I'm glad you have your new house exciting me. On the other hand, I've I keep giving you the update about my Iranian landlord.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Last I heard, they change their mind and you don't really have to get out in a rush.
Speaker 7: Well, I haven't sold the place beneath you yet.
Speaker 5: The landlord is not No longer contactable, so their phone was ringing and now it goes straight to an Iranian voice message.
Speaker 1: So the real estate agent has.
Speaker 5: Gone, we're just going to take it off the market because we don't know where he is.
Speaker 2: Is that why Jenny's away? Did you put a hit out on this bastard? Well, you're going to get him clipped so that you can just and your rental.
Speaker 5: Irana is so dangerous. They're all used to terror and isis and wartorn. You know, awful men. They won't suspect a brunette, meek woman to bead them in the.
Speaker 1: Middle of the brown haired girl they want, they wan't to hear her coming. So that's what that's where gener is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, although do we some of us think that after she launched two bitches, one pussy, just three cats, seven cats, one girl and then the kitchen sink, she's being less committed to us.
Speaker 7: Oh god, yeah, but that's all right. We welcome all types around here.
Speaker 2: You know, you and I rock up and if Sam or Jenner happened to be floating around, so by it true.
Speaker 1: They are very much like alley cats.
Speaker 5: They waltz here and they rub their assholes on us and then they sit for the show.
Speaker 2: They come for food and then fuck off.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right.
Speaker 9: The only reason I'm here, by the way, is Red Restaurant the Whale.
Speaker 7: No, not today, I.
Speaker 2: Will say that. That was the first thing I checked when I moved to my new apartment is Red Ruth is still available on Uber Eats. And yet, however it will take forty minutes and quite a high delivery fever. Oh well, it's not totally out of range, is it? Because I'm on the other side of the Red Rooster line now, yeah, yes, you know how there's a line through Sydney where it cuts off all the Red Ruses if you trace them on a map, there's western Sydney where all the Red Ruses are.
Speaker 7: And then I'm now the other side of the line.
Speaker 1: Which is chargirled Charlie's right.
Speaker 7: M chargo Charlie's territory.
Speaker 1: She's bougie. It's expensive. It's good chicken, but it's not fast food chicken.
Speaker 2: Oh it's good, it's absolutely gorgeous chargoed Charlie's. But Red Rusa has a special place in my heart always will.
Speaker 5: I was cleaning out my glove box in my car the other day and I was emptying shit out and there was a fifty dollars red roost about her in there.
Speaker 1: From when we were given them all.
Speaker 2: Had it expire, i'd still got six months stop it. I found it one hundred dollar grilled about you. When I was packing my old house the other day, I was like, holy shit, I forgot I own this. This is fantastic.
Speaker 1: It's so good. Right. Yeah. I have a friend that was moving and the removal has found the dildo under her bed. I'm like, excuse me, man, We've moved everything, but there's something in there you probably should and it was her dildo. How embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I had a packing party with my friends, yeah, which is like a really really conniving way to trick them into helping me pack my I'm like, I'm having a packing party, come over, wine and now put shed into boxes for me. But I made sure you know the sex straw. I looked after that myself.
Speaker 9: That's gonna be one of my biggest fears is like getting cleaners or any kind of trades people over and just having anything left over or out that could be just like that. Someone would look at and be like, Okay, I need to get out of this person.
Speaker 2: But everyone knows it's fine. Everyone knows that. You know, we're all animals with urges.
Speaker 1: Everyone has sex toys they put in places.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you don't want You don't want someone with a feather duster coming over and be like, oh god, why is it still wet?
Speaker 5: I know, Hayden and I left our pocket pussy out when we had an other house the other day and it was still dripping from being cleaned in the bathrooms like a flashlight.
Speaker 7: Why would you need one of those when it's.
Speaker 1: Silicon, A hole's a hole, a bit of variety. Yeah, it does the same job, but it does look like a vagina, so we just have to do it with the lights off.
Speaker 7: But Hayden's your hoole. Why do you need a fake one?
Speaker 1: No, because sometimes you're not in the mood for the preparation that it entails.
Speaker 7: That is true.
Speaker 1: So sometimes you both and we share one. Is that weird?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The same time.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's where you draw the line when it comes to sharing jams as a couple. You've literally spragged in each other's mouths for sure, But no, that's where you draw the lines there.
Speaker 7: Please, Well, for.
Speaker 1: Your first time listening, you're welcome. Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Every week we bring an im and is it just me of our own something we've noticed, something we hate to appreciate.
Speaker 1: Yes, Caitlin Brook is our guest today.
Speaker 5: She's on that new show My Mum, Your Dad Correct, which is I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 1: We can talk about that.
Speaker 7: Last Yeah, yeah, we'll get to that in a se Do you want to kick things off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go. Let's kick it off. Let's do the first ym of the show.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Do you think Free to Wear TV's having it's comeback? Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you reckon? Because I bought a brand new television and I felt like my mother because my friend was helping me set it up.
Speaker 7: And it's got everything.
Speaker 2: It's got Alexa, it's got all the apps in sald it's got Foxtael on the TV. So I don't need the big ugly box anymore.
Speaker 1: So she's smart, She's a smart She's.
Speaker 7: A very smart TV.
Speaker 2: But I'm sitting there going, I'm looking at the remote, going, there's four buttons, where's the numbers? How do I put on Channel seven? The afternoon news is on. I can't figure out how to get Free to Wear on my fucking modern TV. They're trying to phase it out.
Speaker 5: They are, they are. Mine doesn't even have free to wear TV. It has satellite and it took me so long to work out what that means. But that's the antenna cable that you put in the back to get free to wear TV.
Speaker 7: All right, so I need to plug the thing in total, Sam, you need.
Speaker 1: To get a cable. But I don't know if Mitch, because you and I are technically I think your gen Z. I'm on the cusp. I can choose.
Speaker 7: I'm on the CUSP two.
Speaker 2: Apparently you're ninety six, right, Yeah, so I just choose based off which generation is being bagged.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I'm not a millennial.
Speaker 1: Saying I choose. I choose based on an argument the other day of a wedding. Everyone's like, fuck gen Z's. I'm like, yeah, yeah, fucken V. Fuck my back is saw.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Trying to relate to millennials. So what we're technically zillennials? But I have made technically what zillennials?
Speaker 7: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: With generation fluid, generally we get to cho who is our own gender. I relate to baby boomers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do identify as a baby boomer. If I had my choice, I felt so old trying to set this new TV up hard.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know if it's if it's a generational thing, but I have such fun memories.
Speaker 1: And tell me if you have a similar memory.
Speaker 5: My bedroom, I had a little TV, a thick TV. It had a big back, oh yes, backs that tapered.
Speaker 1: Down, yep, a triangle. And I would watch.
Speaker 5: Rove Live with static like there was static on the television so much so you could put your hand on it and wave the static away.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, oh, woh god, that is a throwback.
Speaker 5: And I didn't have a cable connector in my wall because this was like the old TV that mom and Dad said put in your bedroom. So I had one of those antennas that you plugged in and then actually had a physical you know, they're like metal, you know the pointer sticks.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, like the old radio antennas that when you turn your car in to go and just come out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you had a car wash, you had to run out and untwisted. Fuck we're old. And I would sit there watch Rove Live and row and make a gag and throw to carry big more and then it would black out and have to get out of bed, and I'd have to twist it by a millimeter and.
Speaker 2: Rover come having to be raining or windy.
Speaker 7: Oh no, you'd be done for that'd fuck your TV signal for sure.
Speaker 5: But there's something about Free to Wear TV that has my soul. I got into the block this year and I adored the block so much so that Hayden's like, oh, do you want to watch drag Race? I won't know the blocks on your fucking fall.
Speaker 7: I've got a few friends that were really into the block this year.
Speaker 1: It was a great.
Speaker 7: It really won over the gays this year.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was country properties and gays love it.
Speaker 7: A getaway, Yeah, they love a getaway. Try to live in there. Afsels raised, he's on a country property.
Speaker 2: Different storry to get.
Speaker 5: Bashed in the country, but we love to holday Man. So I love the block. I love the nightly news. I get home from working like ten ten thirty, and then there's that the Latest or whatever it's.
Speaker 1: Called on Channel nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, channel seven now seven.
Speaker 5: I love that our friend Brooklyn Ross was on there. Yeah, And I just think Free to Wear TV is back in fashion.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that. You know, a lot of us are trying to banish it, but there it still has a place in our heart. I went to Adelaide with Sean on the weekend and the first thing you did when we got there was put on the local news because it's got that, you know, the local touch. What's happening in Adelaide? And I was like, yeah, that's kind of love. Like Netflix can't give you that, can I.
Speaker 1: No, No, it can't. Was the bullet in ten seconds long. Nothing's happening.
Speaker 7: There was not a lot going on in Adelaide. Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: There was some story about a giraffe. I don't know it with a slow fucking news day in Adelaide. Me.
Speaker 1: So, you know that kangaroo video that I put up. You probably didn't I posted when I was at a wedding two weeks ago. Kangaroo.
Speaker 7: Yeah there was there, kangaroos getting in a punch up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It must have been a slow newsweek because I got approached by some media company to buy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I sold it to them and now it's got four million views on the Fox News Instagram.
Speaker 2: I said to you, can you post that video on the couple of Mis's account. It's funny and you're like, I can't I sold it?
Speaker 8: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: And I negotiated. They said he met.
Speaker 2: How much did they pay you?
Speaker 5: I'm Jason two hundred and fifty EUD for the video plus forty percent of revenue? And I was like, oh, can you do five hundred bucks and seventy percent? He said yeah, wow?
Speaker 7: So can you send me an example of it being played on the nightly news?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I haven't found it yet, but the woman that I lived with in La saw it on the seven nightly news in La.
Speaker 7: Wow, So I will fight well.
Speaker 2: They like Australian radio DG. Is that an old Pakishan at a wedding?
Speaker 5: No, it would have been ARSI radio personality. Mitch Chrury got more than a bargained for when the writing groom walked down the aisle to two feisty guests.
Speaker 1: Take a look.
Speaker 2: That is such a perfect kicker's story for overseas like cabro is fighting in Australia. They love that shit. They'd eat it up. I'm gonna at least play the video. This is your commentary of two kangaroos bashing each other at the wedding fadings are all fun and games.
Speaker 1: Until some of the guests start to fight.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ, Jesus.
Speaker 5: Christ, oh God, all right now, all right, now, come on, we're all family.
Speaker 1: Now, come on, oh Christ, Oh my the gout oh is hacking up? Geez? Maybe they're actually going to kiss.
Speaker 5: Oh oh no, they're definitely no, no, no, It's got my god sons in it.
Speaker 1: And my cousin Krystal was.
Speaker 5: Like, look, I'm fine with it, but their faces have been all over American news.
Speaker 7: I'm like, good point, see again. You only get that on freeware, don't you.
Speaker 5: That's right, baby, Freeedawar's back. If you've got something like that about free to wear that you love, let us know, because I feel like there's whether it be the news, whether it be a certain show, whether it be the corny ads or morning TV, let us know, because you know my ode to real free to Wear TV.
Speaker 1: It's coming.
Speaker 7: It's growing great?
Speaker 1: All right, shall we do you original?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Sure, let's get into it.
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: It's saying congratulations to someone who's just spending their own money A bit of a fucking weird thing to do.
Speaker 1: I mean, what do you mean? I need an example?
Speaker 7: Well, there was me getting my new apartment.
Speaker 2: It was congratulations and I'm like, yeah, I'm paying rent, Why are you congratulating me? And then the same thing happened the other day. A friend of mine her phone rang, she goes, oh, sorry, I've got to take this. It was about a new car that she was buying, and they said, well, we've got great news. Congratulations the car is yours. And she's like, well, yeah, because I sent you the deposit. Why are you congratulating me?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, good core.
Speaker 2: It's it's an odd thing to do. And it's like, I haven't, you know, struck luck or anything. I'm paying my hard earned dosh for this. If it was free congratulation, you've got a free apartment or a free car, but nay.
Speaker 1: If I was a gold padding on the rivers of Bathurst and I hit a nugget, congratulate me.
Speaker 7: Did you ever actually go on that excursion gold panning.
Speaker 1: And they put fake gold in there?
Speaker 5: I saw missus Barton get on a swollen knees and sprinkled fake dust into it.
Speaker 2: I went on that excursion too. It's on Mount Panorama the racetrack, isn't it. Yeah, And they really replicate your oldie times where you go gold panning. And I felt so offended because there's this like husband and wife and all their old fashioned clothing. They're telling you all about the gold panning times. And then the husband had a lunch break and they just substituted a new actor with the same wife. And I was like, oh, this is all bullshit. I felt for it. I didn't realize they were just active.
Speaker 1: They should have just run with it and gone back. In the olden days, men could choose which wife they wanted at any minute. This man has chosen a new wife. His previous one was Barren. I remember the fucking school excursions. I had the worst gastro at the Great Ossie Bush Camp. Did either of you do the Great Ossie Bush Camp?
Speaker 9: Sam?
Speaker 5: The Great Ossie Bush Camp was a replica of air rock, made out of I swear to God, paper mache and whenever it would rate, and.
Speaker 1: They're like, cover the rock.
Speaker 5: Anyway, every kid from my area went to the Great Ozzie Bush Camp and it was like the fucking Challenge Australia.
Speaker 1: We just did stupid games like fire Fox and stuff.
Speaker 5: Anyway, about three years ago it caught a light and burnt down when a school was there and they had to evacuate everyone and it no longer exists.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, I've never heard of this thing, Jenna, can you Oh that's right.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right.
Speaker 5: She resigned and I'll get it up on the screen. I can do two things at once here, I'll get it up. What did you do for camp?
Speaker 1: Mitge?
Speaker 2: They just make us go to sport and WC camps to go on fucking religious retreats. And I've told this story before, but I'm still not over it. When I was on a religious retreat at a sport and rec camp in Wogga, that was the one day that Delta Gudam did a surprise appearance.
Speaker 7: At our school. And I was like, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: I'm trapped in Wogga at a sport in rec camp praying to Jesus when I could be listening to Delta perform at assembly.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so sad, Oh my god, bullshit?
Speaker 5: All right, great Ozzy Bush camps up on the screen, Mitch that it was a giant fox Air's rock. Where is it Central New South Wales? I've never heard of anyway, So that was it In its heyday, and that was sadly about a month ago.
Speaker 2: A month ago, we're looking at the burnt down version these.
Speaker 1: Guys, Oh Google, great assie bush camp before and after? Because does that not look like it's made of paper machet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that does not look sturdy. That doesn't look like it would stand high fire danger.
Speaker 1: I remember the cafeteria was underneath it, so if you wanted to eat, you'd have to go under the ulu and there was a play equipment in there.
Speaker 2: It does feel a bit off making a replica uliarroo. It's like a sacred sight, isn't it. Well?
Speaker 1: I mean, no one knows why it burnt down?
Speaker 2: Is it weird to say that I'm in favor of it being burnt down? Just go to the rear lularoo, not that scabby thing. Say nap to the rock, Say nap to the fake rock?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? That's enough of these two. Look now let's hear and is it just you? All right?
Speaker 5: Now's your chance to get in touch if you want to win. Prize Prize keeper Jenna Senda a DM, although I don't know if she's checking them these days.
Speaker 2: Oh, who knows. We'll we'll have to follow up with her in an exit interview, she'll have to handover notes exit interview.
Speaker 1: Imagine if we go is it just me, Jenna? Or do we think you're fired? That's how you fire her.
Speaker 7: She's probably just hoping that happens because she's too polite.
Speaker 1: To quit anyway. Mitch and I both have an as you've just heard, it's your chance to have one of your own.
Speaker 5: We called meusic just used here we got today Aaron Lee has sent in a fifty six second one. So once you're over it telling me, I'll cut it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, all right, spit it out erin right?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 10: Or is calling someone twice or thrice consecutively the rudest thing that you can possibly do if it is not an emergency? How very dare you call me thrice for something so unbelievably normal or anti climactic like that is just unbelievably rude to me? And I feel like Mitchell would fucking agree. Mitchell Combs, by the way I'm referring to. So I would really like to know Dohl because it just really rolls me up, and it happens to me like nearly every day you're off, not just waffling on.
Speaker 2: Well, Aaron, I vociferously disagree with you, actually, because I feel like everyone's mindset is when they see a phone call coming through, they're like, if it's really important, they'll call me back. And also, sometimes it does take two or three phone calls for the phone call to even reach you if they're on do not disturb. Isn't that how it works? Like the first time you call if they're on do not disturb, it won't even tell them. But if you do it a couple of times, it'll go, oh shit, you need to one breaks through?
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And so it's not that unusual to make more than one phone call if the first one is an answer, because you want the other person to know, oh, I'm trying to get a hold of you if they're wasting your time. Sure, I get it, but like get over at Aeron, someone wants to talk to you. Oh heaven forbid, you'll be the first bitch if you get no phone calls, you'll be a withered, lonely old slut and erin.
Speaker 1: Shame on you. Because Mitchell disagrees and I agree with you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know you agree.
Speaker 1: You get for including me.
Speaker 2: I found it odd that she thought I would agree and that you wouldn't because you're the one that's allergic to phone calls.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't answer my phone ever.
Speaker 2: You know what I've had to start doing with you what I'll send a voice message and then i'll follow up immediately afterwards. I'll write in written text so that you see it in your preview. I'll say, by the way, this voice message won't stress you out, because I feel like that's one of the reasons why you avoid anything from me, because you think it's something that's going to be stressful.
Speaker 5: You've really lulled me into a sense of security there. If one day you fuck me over and say this one't stress you out and then it does, I'm going to be absolutely ropable.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 7: No, I'll have the courtesy to let you know this might be stressful.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's why I like Game of Thrones so much, because I would really relate to sending ravens.
Speaker 2: What's ravens?
Speaker 5: And Game of Thrones they're like, the king is dead, tender raven to King's landing.
Speaker 2: What's the raven though crow?
Speaker 5: And then they'll ride on a scroll the king is dead, and then they'll give it to a crow and it's little hook and then they'll cut the king's landing and it's like four days later and the king's having tea and then the king's dead.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic. That's all I want. And then if you want to reply, it takes four more days.
Speaker 2: You would ghost the raven. You just fucking ghost it. Let it ring out, let it flap out.
Speaker 1: I'd go, hey, get that raven that's got all the meat on its bones.
Speaker 2: They close the curtains and be like, oh hate and babe if if they asked, we didn't see the raven. Whatever the message they have, it's gonna be thressful.
Speaker 1: I thought, we do not raven activated? What the fuck does it close? The buyers?
Speaker 9: Ah?
Speaker 1: Funny, all right, thank you more T shirt? What the fuck was her name? Aaron?
Speaker 2: No? I get what you're saying, Aaron. If it's not important, they don't need to call you more than once. But probably safe to assume that if they're trying to get a hold of you, just stop thinking about yourself. Maybe it's easier for them to do it over a phone call, because things get lost into translation on text sometimes, and it's easier just to talk out loud.
Speaker 5: Oh, and I guarantee erin I'll rap it on about this and then she'll absolutely pest to Jenny for three weeks in a row.
Speaker 1: Where's my prize? Where's my price? With's my price? Ye? Crow? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Anyway, don't let our agro deter you from hitting us up a couple of minches.
Speaker 7: If you haven't, is it just me of your own? We'd love to hear it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Doug, it is time to hear from one of our all time favorite guests, Kate Langbrook. This will be the third time she's been on the podcast. You know what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Are you getting a phone.
Speaker 7: Call over there? I was like, we just spoke about.
Speaker 1: And I was screening it.
Speaker 7: I can tell that you weren't listening to me. Sorry, So have we got on.
Speaker 5: Kate lang This is the third time we've had her on the Showman, Yes, I'll say that before you forget we have.
Speaker 1: I can't believe she's in our three timers club.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Headband mate or something?
Speaker 2: If you don't know who she is, she's one of those people you sometimes see popping up on the pro She's done a lot of those panel shows over the years. She's currently hosting My Mum Your Dad on Channel nine, which if you're not up to date, definitely get on board. You can stream it on nine now. And if you're one of those people that thinks, oh, reality TV is not for me, this one's very wholesome. Yea, So it makes sense that Kate is hosting it. And how else did you describe her non on radio She used to do hears Me.
Speaker 1: And Kate radio personality.
Speaker 5: She's a comedian of sorts, very very always funny and very insightful, and she's been great to us. We used to work with her, well, I still work with her, not anymore, she's left Kiss, but she used to be around the building in the office and we formed a connection and she actually asked to come on the show this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So what happened was when she was doing the promo rounds for My Mum Your Dad, you know, we threw our hat in the ring and said, yeah, we'd love time with Kate if we can. Her manager said, no, no, she's got no more time. She's books, she's doing no more press. And then she says, oh, but my mitches, I have to I'll make an exception for my mitches because we just laugh her and as per fucking usual, we had ten minutes with but it went for forty.
Speaker 7: The three of us are together, you just can't shout us up.
Speaker 1: Really, we're all very similar. Yeah, she has the best traits of you, the best traits of me, and the worst traits of herself.
Speaker 2: I also loved that because she was in the Melbourne studio where in Sydney we connected the two studios and the whole time because she's just such a hoot. You can hear her studio producer Tom laughing in the background the whole time. It's pretty much that role. Would you say, one of the jobs if you're operating the desk is to keep quiet. He's just outwardly.
Speaker 1: I loved it all. Right, let's roll this. This is us with Kate Langbrook. Enjoy guys, Kate Langbrook, welcome back to Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's me, Mitchell Table and Mitchell.
Speaker 1: At long last, Kate, you can drop the facade, be the real dirty you?
Speaker 3: What dirty me?
Speaker 1: The real Langbrook?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're allowed to swear here, don't forget Just what do you want me to say?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: I count countdown? I mean, is there no four plane.
Speaker 1: Are we sorry?
Speaker 3: Breakdown? And I mean, I understand you're desperate for it.
Speaker 1: Mitch's getting Mitch's getting it frequently now.
Speaker 5: Since we've last had you on Big Life News for our for our very own Betty Mitchell Coombs.
Speaker 1: He's got a life partner, he's got a boy friend.
Speaker 3: What happens Betty from Blackdown has had the broken Yeah, for those who don't know, Betty from Blacktown is my nickname.
Speaker 2: So Kate can tell the two Mitches the part. I've got the energy of a middle aged woman in the West, I understand.
Speaker 3: And also that's radio people. I think they always talk about Betty from Blacktown. They do, and we were like, who is Betty? And then we realize we've actually got a Betty. It's Mitch.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's me. Can I tell you though, my boyfriend and I we've got this friend.
Speaker 3: Hang on, hang on, I've just got to digest back up. Just you've got to ease me into this kind of talk. It just come trippingly off your tongue.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend and Kate, he's so handsome, he's in politics, he's intelligence, he's got brains ticks. You know what.
Speaker 3: Everyone every smart man loves a trophy wife. That's all I'm going to say, because that is quite a catch.
Speaker 7: It definitely is.
Speaker 2: And you know one thing I reckon you'll love about him. Do you remember last time we had you on, we were talking about how much we love your vocabulary, all the big words.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right at that time. But oh you say you said you love them, but I actually think no, I don't think you love them.
Speaker 2: Well I'll prove you wrong because my boyfriend and I we have a shared Google doc where we both add great words that we hear. If we're having a conversation, one of us drops a big word, we'll go great, add it to the list. I don't want to hear some.
Speaker 3: Of them loud to Is they my words or just general words?
Speaker 2: Just general words, words that we hear out in the wild. In fact, if you want to add some great words, please do with some of the ones we've got already discombobulated.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm not mad, I'm discombobulated. Were you confused?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah it is. We've got vociferous.
Speaker 3: What's vociferous?
Speaker 2: Hung I vociferously disagree?
Speaker 1: Like passionately?
Speaker 3: Oh passionately? No, No, I can't, I can't. Yeah, no bequeathed. Are bequeathed?
Speaker 2: Is stunning, isn't it?
Speaker 1: How would you use bequeathed donning?
Speaker 3: How would you've left something to something? You've gifted something to someone. So I have bequeathed unto you the throne, got it gone, And as I have to say, radio royalty mixture has bequeathed unto you, the scepter of the prince rising up the ranks.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Wait, and are you saying, Kate, you've bequeathed me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 9: Not me?
Speaker 3: Well, I can't give you my crown because I still need it.
Speaker 1: I don't keep that crown. Good point, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You won an awarded, the Radio Awards, and that that was like you were touched on the I was going to say, touched on the dick. That's not right.
Speaker 1: Are you kissed? I wasn't touched on the dick. That's how you do get, That's how you work your way up in this industry. I wasn't on the nova tables.
Speaker 3: God, your eyes open on that one, or best shut your eyes and just hope for the best.
Speaker 7: All right, give us some more Indubitably, some of these are even hard to say.
Speaker 3: I think stubitably just means undoubtedly, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Yes, But how boring to say undoubtedly when you could say indubitably.
Speaker 3: It's true, it's true.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to have the list open for the rest of this interview and just Sucifian get fucked. You don't like that? Have you ever heard it?
Speaker 3: I hated? You know, there's a terror? Can I tell you a terrible word which you won't hear very often, but now you'll probably hear it maybe three times in your life. It's just a terrible word that someone I went out with once used it, and I never felt the same way about him ever. He said, peripatetic, what is that? You know what it actually means? And he said it means you move around a lot. And I'm like, I'll tell you what, mate, I'm moving away from you, that's for sure. I'm just like, I can't. I'm not unnecessarily just with a with a big word for the sake of it. It's just some words, as you said, Mitch, Betty, some words are beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like to sound loquacious when I talked with the big words. It was quite peripatetic of you to move to Italy, wasn't it.
Speaker 7: She wants to punch me.
Speaker 3: I died. I adore every part of you. Oh there you are. I can see you on this.
Speaker 5: In high school, I remember, I didn't know. I thought compulsory was the opposite of what it actually happened.
Speaker 3: I thought compulsory memtional.
Speaker 5: I thought it meant you had a choice. So my year advisor, Missus Moyman, went on a mitch math as compulsory. I went fantas two courses of drama. She went to, No, it's compulsory. And I know, missus Moyman, be a while to catch on.
Speaker 3: Really, when did you realize when you got the bad score in maths?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well I did end up dropping maths. I got up to Pythagoras and fucked off.
Speaker 1: So that do you know?
Speaker 3: With maths, when they replaced the numbers with letters, I'm like, I'm out, I'm gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when they adding that little X with a fancy little kick yes.
Speaker 3: And c's and equals and lala and putting things over, they make them work too hard, and.
Speaker 7: It's always like to the power of n or whatever, like you don't care.
Speaker 3: No, I don't care, And I'm never ever ever going to have to work out the pie of a radius or whatever. I'm just find you have to do that. I could see my future even at seventeen, and I knew that that wasn't going to be essential for me.
Speaker 1: Is that true? Kate? What did you see yourself? Because you are you're such an enigma. Add that to the list and we are doing and.
Speaker 3: Become a mystery.
Speaker 5: No, it's not as much as a mystery. You were just so unique and there's no one else quite like you in this country, and you were so great at what you do, and you do so many things. We'll talk about the new show in a little bit. But did you have your life mapped out? That's a question I never thought i'd ask you, But what did you see yourself doing?
Speaker 1: As baby Kate?
Speaker 3: Not even for a moment. I've never had anything mapped out at all? And I think I thought, what did I think when I was Because I was raised to Jehovah's witness it would never even have occurred to me or anyone in my family that there would be anything to do with showbies. And in fact, because we were Jehovah's witnesses, it was even unusual that we went to Uni Oh Wow the time because that was frowned upon because that was seeking man's knowledge rather than God's knowledge.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, Well.
Speaker 3: Which is how I believe Mitch Betty got his boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Yes, some people came, yes knowledge.
Speaker 2: I've got none of my own, so I have to seek it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well that's it.
Speaker 1: Ok When did you stray away from that from the religion?
Speaker 3: Well, I knew really really young that I didn't want to be a Jehovah's witness, Like I just knew that it wasn't me. It was kind of like how people say they know that they were gay when they were really young. I was like that about the religion. I was just like, it's not me, it's just wrong. And so I was always plotting my gape. And then so I moved out when I was eighteen. Wow, And then I stopped going. And my dad was an elder and my brother was a ministerial servant, like they were big wigs in the Witnesses, and so it was a difficult time. But I was studying journalism at that point, which luckily a teacher at school had just said to me, you're good at English, why don't you study journalism. I didn't never really know properly.
Speaker 2: What that like.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, I'll apply for that, just using big words. But I had no plans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we've had Angela bishop On who was actually discouraged people from making life plans, just like, eugh, whatever doors open, just walk through them. Is that what happened with this TV thing? They just said, want to host this show? And you thought, all right, why not?
Speaker 3: You know, I say no to things all the time, I like all the time. And the joke with me and Hughes he was always that he couldn't say no to work. You know, he's a workaholic, and I would always say no to everything.
Speaker 2: You say yes.
Speaker 3: I couldn't say yes. I couldn't say yes, and he couldn't say no. We're a perfect man.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, good pair, and I wonder who is more well rested out of the two of you?
Speaker 3: Well I was. But now we've kind of reversed roles because since I came back from Italy, I've written a book, I've done this radio show, I've done this TV show. It's like I've done lots of things that I wouldn't have done before. Anyway, they when they first mentioned the show to me. I was actually I was doing the writer's festivals because my book had just come out, my book about Italy Jell, and I was like, I can't. I literally, I'm not being a premier, don I literally don't have time to watch this blah blah blah. And then finally when I did watch it, I went, oh, my goodness, I love this idea. And honestly, within five days I was hosting it. So I didn't even really have time to think any further. I like my head was spinning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, that's My Mum your Dad, right, Katie. What's the premise of My Mum Your Day? If everyone wants to watch it at seven point thirty Monday and Tuesday, Channel nine nine.
Speaker 1: Now, what's the premise of the show.
Speaker 3: The premise is that it's single parents looking for love and they've been nominated by their kids, who are all over eighteen, and the kids, unbeknownst to the parents, unbeknownst Mitch, Betty, Mitch, unbeknownst so silent Kay yetnap. Unbeknownst to the parents, the kids are watching from their own house, so they're watching their parents every move, which is at once amazing, titulating, awful, stomach churning, brilliant or everything every word every word on his list except peripatetic. They're staying put.
Speaker 2: It's such like a vulnerable way for them to see their parents dating, Like sometimes it is easy to forget that your parents are human, and so it was quite emotional. I was watching it and some of the kids reactions to like their parents getting nervous that a first kiss on a first day for you guys, like, that's not the sort of side to your parents you normally see.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I think have you either of you got single parents?
Speaker 1: No? No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't either, and obviously and my kids don't. But these are something in the relationship that is so beautiful and has a maturity to it that I never had with my parents and certainly my kids don't have with me. Like, those kids are so unselfish about their parents and wanting this for their parents that I'm quite amazed by it. And when they watch it, I mean they obviously they're watching through peep fingers and screaming in horror. Sometimes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, some of the awkward kisses, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Which is stunning.
Speaker 1: I love is there bonking Kate? Is there bunking? Going on.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't want to ruin it for you, but you know they are human, you know what I mean? I have needs and desires.
Speaker 1: Sure, some would say have urged animalistic urges animalistic?
Speaker 3: Write that down, Betty animalistic.
Speaker 2: It just feels like everyone on that show just wants the best for each other. There wasn't any catiness like on reality TV. Is there anything like that to come? Any fighting or whatever?
Speaker 3: Surprisingly, I mean you want some full maths glassing and wines thrown in the face.
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: I mean when you when you're attracted to someone, I think it's natural to be territorial about them. Yeah, are you territorial?
Speaker 1: Well, I've been in a relationship for four years, Mitch? Are you territorial yet? With a new flag?
Speaker 3: That's Is that an answer?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 3: How he obfiscated. Write that down? Though fiscated, he didn't really want to answer.
Speaker 1: I'm not ovulating. Don't you point that finger and insimuate that I'm dropping eggs? How dare you? Labor said?
Speaker 3: How fascinating? Are we going to prise the wizard nut that is Mitch jury and.
Speaker 1: Expose the jinger Klonel ask again?
Speaker 7: Are territorial over your partner?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know what.
Speaker 5: My partner is very attractive, and he had a he had what we call the hoe face. So before I met Hayden Kate, he had bleached blonde hair. You'd know right now, leached blonde hair. And that was the that was the signal. That was the metaphor of I am open for business.
Speaker 2: A little.
Speaker 5: Bit of context, so I for Kyle and Jackie. Oh, my first job, like nine years ago was the cash cock.
Speaker 1: And I dressed up as a giant rooster and ran around Sydney and was tackled and if you caught the cock, you got a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: You're skating again.
Speaker 3: He's tantalizing, and I love this. And you you were the cash cock. I hope they weren't too rough with you when they grabbed you.
Speaker 1: They were.
Speaker 5: It was really this is true story, Kate. I was in the emergency room twice from cock.
Speaker 3: Because when Babel grabbed the cock, they would have tried to give it a good plucking.
Speaker 2: Cash they won the cash.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep. I once had a high lux turn off. How passed your road and chase me into the backyard of someone's house. True story. Anyway, that's a that's a non sequitur. It's when one thing.
Speaker 3: Doesn't logically follow the ass write it down.
Speaker 1: That'd be a good podcast for us that that would just be constant non sequiturs.
Speaker 3: Just nonsense anyway, But anyone, how does this lead to you being territorial?
Speaker 2: It does?
Speaker 1: No, no, no. I messaged here and I said, never met him before, but I thought he was cute the bleached blonde hair and wanted to thrash him around.
Speaker 5: So I sent him a photo at midnight and I said, Hi, I hope you don't mind me messaging you out of the blue, but here is an unsolicited cock pick.
Speaker 3: It was you and your cash cock.
Speaker 1: Cash, and he replied, Kate, he replied, And I'd never been with a man before, did he say? He replied, I'm at Sydney UNI. Do you want to fuck? And that sort of ruined the moment for me.
Speaker 3: He was so nuanced and huge, and he was just bleach blonde to the point.
Speaker 1: Yep, straight to the point. And he said, I'm in Sydney Uni. You want to below me in the bleachers?
Speaker 2: Do you want to? Yeah? Those gobby he was suggesting, Oh goodness, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: So he was a Turkey, so he was on You're a perfect pair anyway, darning going on. Tom at Mines just shown me a photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was gorgeous, beautiful.
Speaker 3: He actually looks like you Filipino sing on the principle that you know when people are attracted to people that look like them.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a different show. That's my mum, your dad, and a cousin. It's a very I think.
Speaker 3: He's really beautiful. So are you territorial?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: The long story short is I'm very territorial. And yes, that's him with the bleached yeah hands.
Speaker 1: I think I worked so hard.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, you're jealous. You're jealous and your god. Yeah, of course I can't.
Speaker 5: But we working radio. You tell a story, you know how it works. I just had to add that in.
Speaker 3: I loved it all. That was just the most gorgeous by road and back roads.
Speaker 1: Well that's what he likes from Hello and.
Speaker 3: A dirt track, I believe. Okay, now let's go down, down, down down, beg your pardon. What's smoldering down? There's some uncertainty, a little bit of something, a little bit of jealous.
Speaker 2: God, no wonder you're hosting this show. You just fucking like to dissect relationships.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know that. I love that. In fact, one of the guys from one of the bosses from Channel nine, who was just gorgeous, John Walsh's name is Anyway. He was on the set every day when we were filming, and he said to me one day, Oh my goodness, you're a cross between Dean mother, an amateur psychologist, and what man has just summed up my entire life in how many words?
Speaker 1: Is that? Mitch Black? Betty?
Speaker 3: How many words?
Speaker 2: When did I become black? Betty Bamber lamb Jason?
Speaker 8: Is it just the podcast by a coupla Miches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're here with Channel nine's Kate Langbrook, host of My Mum Your Dad?
Speaker 2: Are you filming for the show today? Because you look very glammed up by the.
Speaker 3: Way, Oh well, you know why because I leave my makeup because I do the project on a Tuesday night, and when I come in to do pick up on a Wednesday with Monty, I always give her a thrill. I don't know if she's getting that much of a thrill out of it, to be honest, but I always leave my makeup on I sleep in my makeup. It's a secret to my beautiful complexion. Makeup artists will never tell you.
Speaker 1: That sleep in it.
Speaker 3: They're always like a mathema with your makeup. I'm like, no, if you want to look beautiful all the time, girls leave your makeup on. That's never reno, And so.
Speaker 2: Do the projects. Still let you work for that show, even though you're cheating on them with Channel nine?
Speaker 3: Yes, And isn't that amazing?
Speaker 2: That's all rare.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a freelancer, I guess, but you're right. It's one thing for me to say I'm a freelancer, but it's another thing for a network to go, We'll let you host this massive show on another network. And I very much appreciate that they have. But also, you know what challenging. You could have put a ring on it and they didn't. So if Channel nine are coming, I'm like, yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Why not you take rings where you find them, which is Mitch's dating technique. Actually I met this new boy?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: How many rings? Did?
Speaker 1: How many rings?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, I never went through the gay slut fast.
Speaker 3: Was it like or was it like a hundred year old oak tree? Then if you sliced it through the trunk, Mard, there'd be a lot of rings.
Speaker 1: That's all the.
Speaker 2: Womping willow right down, womping right down. All right, that's done. Hey, you know how you said that you struggle to say yes to work, and you've obviously turned a lot of things down. What were some of those?
Speaker 3: Like everything?
Speaker 7: Have you been asked to go in the jungle?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, I've been asked to go in the jungle. Just think of every reality show, right except Love Island hurtfully? Why is that missing from my uvra?
Speaker 2: Write that down?
Speaker 3: It's French. It means body of work? Or does it mean eg? What means French?
Speaker 2: I'm when I google Uber, it says do you mean uber? No?
Speaker 1: Are you v ari uber? What's okra? What am I thinking?
Speaker 3: Oh? That's a vegetable that they eat in Jamaica. I find it gross. I don't like it an Asians And then did you make it? They're like, oh you have? You haven't had a cooked ried It's like scrambled egg I'm like, well, why don't you eat fucking scrambled eggs? It's not some slimy pod hanging off the truth.
Speaker 1: It's a pod. It's a po You're Dutch right or half? Well?
Speaker 3: I say Jamaica because my mum's Jamaican American and my daddy's Dutch or was Dutch. I don't want to bring down the tone. I mean he still is Dutch wherever he is.
Speaker 1: Yes, spirits and he was Dutch and will remain Dutch. Yes.
Speaker 5: Well, yes, my dad's side of the family is Dutch and we have that in common. I have an olmer and an opera. Oh my god, my mom. So I was a wedding on the weekend, Kate, Mitch. I was at this family wedding and you know, the vows had just been handed down, and it was that awkward two hour period where the bride and groom are off getting gold awful sunset photos.
Speaker 3: Too long period, It's too long. It's exhausting, and by the time they come back in we're not happy to see them.
Speaker 1: No, it's too long.
Speaker 5: So my mom obviously went to Instagram and she said, Mitch, look at Kate's Instagram story, because my mom, on her birthday, on a wedding anniversary with my dad, always requests one dish and it is Prawn's King prawns with an avocado and mango and a bit of whatever sauce she puts on.
Speaker 3: Whether that's a Marii sauce or just a cocktail sauce.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, cocktails, but she only likes the praise cocktail sauce. She's very pecute as.
Speaker 3: I make my own, but I make it with praise Mayonnaise, the King of mayonnaises. Even though I can't really forgive them for having a few years ago gone from glass bottles to plastic bottles, my harbor a grudge. I don't want to eat anything out of plastic. I'm not a fucking Kardashian. I don't I want my sauces in glass. I want my oils in glass. I don't want your bhps or whatever they call leeching.
Speaker 1: Out of microplastic. Yes, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I don't want to write that down. I've got Barbara Cartman and narrating a novel.
Speaker 1: We just need to get someone to take the minutes of the interview at this point.
Speaker 2: You know what words sprung to mind when you were describing that meal, Mitchell, what would oh, that sounds like quite a sumptuous repast.
Speaker 3: Oh that's okay, spell subtuous, my darling, Mitch, Betty.
Speaker 7: Shared, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: Too many s's for my lisp.
Speaker 3: I love your lisp.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: By the way, my thirteen year old son, Yanni, has a lisp and we adore his lisp. And people say to us, are you going to send him to speech therapy? Which A I find rude. B probably practical, but se not necessary thoughts as an adult lisp.
Speaker 2: But your thoughts, well, I didn't go to speech therapy per se. But when I first moved away and started going to radio school, there was a teacher that very kindly pulled me aside and said I happened to be a speech pathologist as well as a teacher, so she would like, keep me back for an hour whatever, just help me work on the letter s with more pronounced.
Speaker 3: What is it a sibilant s?
Speaker 2: Sibilant s? Yes, And so I found that helpful. But obviously that was helpful in my line of work because I was going to be talking into a fucking microphone. So I don't know why I hadn't thought of it sooner. But if he's not doing that, then it doesn't really need it. It's kind of adorable.
Speaker 3: I find it adorable, Like I just like it. And when someone said to me once something, what I was somewhere someone made a joke about lisping or whatever, and of course someone some buzz kill in the auditor goes and she didn't make a joke about disability, and my girlfriend said, a lisp is not disability, it's just not perfection. And I went, oh, my goodness, I love that so much because everything's so perfect. Everyone's walking around with those big white veneer teeth that, by the way, I'm very attracted to. And if I'm going to continue at Channel nine, I think I need some because I don't have them. But no, I just don't think I can pull it off. I'm like Mitch on a first date.
Speaker 1: No, you don't know him well enough then, Jesus.
Speaker 3: He's not like that.
Speaker 1: Now he's coming led that in tunnel.
Speaker 5: Can I just say, God, so many non sequiturs. But I went to speech pol My mum sent me to speech pathology because I had a minor leasp and they got it out.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I think I don't remember it, and I miss what I could have sounded like, you miss, I miss really miss it.
Speaker 3: Well. Yanni's very lifty?
Speaker 2: Is he is yan? The one that you said that his what was it? His personality is a liability?
Speaker 3: Oh that would be if he doesn't become a lawyer. But I said, if you become a lawyer, your personality is an asset.
Speaker 2: And what was the reason for that? Again, is he just does he just ask a million questions.
Speaker 3: He argues. He loves to argue, Like if you say something to me, he just loves to catch you out on whatever, whatever you haven't encompassed with just a statement. He always looks, likes to look for the exclusion. And then sometimes it's so exhausting. Sometimes in our house, we just have to go, Yanni, no more questions, enough, just the hand and now we can just trot up the hand. We go Yanni, and he goes, no more questioned.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 2: And so what was he said to him? You need to be a lawyer otherwise your personality, I said to him.
Speaker 3: This is when we're in lockdown and I had spent to day. Anyway, I said to him, his godfather's a lawyer, really clever, gorgeous guy who drops us off bagels every Sunday.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god.
Speaker 3: Maybe gorgeous. Anyway, Yanni's godfather is a lawyer, and so Yanni just so adores him, you know, in the way that you just love a you love an uncle figure. You know how boys love me uncles.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Yeah, and so Yannie wants to be a lawyer as well. So he's just got this rigorous mental thing that he'd actually be perfectly suited. He's an arguer, he loves the play of it. Whatever. Anyway, so we're in lockdown. I was so exhausted by cooking for fucking six people and laugh. Oh man, that was a lot. And I said to him, you better be a lawyer when you grow up up or your personality will be a liability. But if you become a lawyer, your personality will be your biggest assy. Now he couldn't tell if that was like. He was so thrilled by that until Walid Ali made out like that was a big insult.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was what offended.
Speaker 1: All things to offend him.
Speaker 3: You are a lawyer.
Speaker 2: That you literally told him that that skill, that personality trait will actually help him and does help him.
Speaker 3: I said to him in a meeting one day, I'm going to say the same thing to you, I said to my twelve year old son as he was seen and then, but didn't seem to take the compliment from it.
Speaker 7: Of course, he wouldn't he didn't look at the lawyers.
Speaker 3: Lawyers, lawyers, yes, and then he sent me a bill while it worked it out.
Speaker 5: You know what this is, This is very different to the last time we spoke to you, Kate. Last time we interviewed you. I don't know if you remember, but you were in bed with a bag of salt and vinegar chips.
Speaker 2: You just finished watching Morning More.
Speaker 1: You just binged Morning Mars and you admitted to us that you had COVID, which at that time wasn't worldwide news, and it was the scandalous did make radio station called Mitch. They called me and they said you cut that out.
Speaker 2: They made me remove that part, and I was like, it's really not that salacious.
Speaker 7: Everyone's had COVID at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But you know what, when so was that like October last year? I think so, yeah, because do you know what, it was so unusual to have COVID at that time that the newspaper was trying to do a story about it. And I'd been to a party on the Thursday where I had given it to and we were still in semi lockdown or whatever you could have filled with some bullshit rules in Victoria. Oh my god, anyway, anyway, you could only go with ten pebbles, So they were like ten babble at this party, but like eight of them got COVID. And then one of my girlfriends who was at that party, went to another party on Saturday night and she gave COVID to thirty six people and six and the whole things because at that point people still knew where they got it. And on the Friday I gave it to Peter Hellia.
Speaker 2: Oh no, and all they were trying to keep that under wraps. We could have made you come unstuck.
Speaker 9: Could be.
Speaker 3: Like three weeks later. No one would have even bothered writing a story because everybody had it. Then God, it exploded.
Speaker 7: So this is the third time we've had you on.
Speaker 2: Actually, have we ever told you that? We once did a poll in our Facebook group saying, who's the favorite guest we've had on the podcast? And you buy a landslide, Langborn, it.
Speaker 1: Was you, gen Z, gen Z Langbaine.
Speaker 2: I say z, oh, I'm not putting that on the fucking lest Why do you say it like that?
Speaker 3: But I like it. I think it's kind of with it, gen Z, I.
Speaker 7: Say z, it's very American of you.
Speaker 3: Though, Oh my god, and because I got a seventeen year old daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, Oh yeah, how's your eldest son? How is his driving going? Because that all happened last time you were on He walked in and said, can you take me ol plate?
Speaker 3: What did he? I can't remember any of this.
Speaker 1: You also said that you would give me twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard it too, Show me where that's written down.
Speaker 1: Didn't want to bring it up. How's he? How's he going?
Speaker 3: Lewis? Lewis's divine killing it in the driving? His school? He's halfway through his hours? Oh god, because he was still doing year twelve. Year twelve is horrible.
Speaker 1: Oh it's awful, isn't it. It's that time I forget? How's he doing with the exams?
Speaker 3: Well, we don't know how he ween. It's still November. But true. He actually worked really hard, which I didn't think he was capable of. I thought he was more like me, not kind of good on the fly, but not really academic. But he worked so hard, and with his alleged father every night and every day for four months at the dining room table. Peter choosed him so patiently and beautiful that I could have fallen in love with him all over again.
Speaker 1: Alan Lewis Powell tutoring. Hey, just come to power, running power like Peter.
Speaker 3: It's a good nickname.
Speaker 1: It is good. Well, we better let Kate go go. We've held up a lot of the time.
Speaker 5: I love that Kate started this interview sitting, then she was standing. Now she's I'm exhausted.
Speaker 3: Now you have sucked me dry.
Speaker 7: We have yorry about that again.
Speaker 3: Ah, we love you.
Speaker 2: Every time Kate is on, we stay to the producer. I swear it'll only be ten minutes, and then minutes later before we go.
Speaker 3: Betty Mitch your boyfriend who Mitch has talked up enormously in the most beautiful manner and accurately. I need to say a photo of him as well in politics.
Speaker 1: Get this, Kate, he's a teal.
Speaker 3: I didn't know there were any boy teals an independent. Yeah, I know I didn't know that he was there were boy teals.
Speaker 1: It means him he's circumcised.
Speaker 3: But you know my boys are teals.
Speaker 2: I'll send you maybe it's a day.
Speaker 3: One of my girlfriends actually, when she had a daughter, but if she had a son, the doctor said to her, I know that this is out of vogue, but I strongly advocate circumcision if you have a baby boy. And she said, why is that? And she's and the doctor seed, the man male, doctor seed, because when he grows up he might want to get a BJ isn't that an amazing thing to say? Inappropriate to say to a pregnant woman.
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 2: It's also not accurate.
Speaker 3: Oh my, of course, Look she's got the come. Hey wait, come like you do not?
Speaker 2: Is that just your first impression?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, what do you think? Oh? I just think that's so beautiful. I love everything about this photo.
Speaker 5: He's on a couch. Sean's sitting on a couch on your lap. He almost looks animated, doesn't he here?
Speaker 3: Because he looks perfect and almost American? Yes, in a frat boy kind of way, but a smart frat boy. I mean, I've got to go. I'm exhausted. Just stay here, No, no, I'm so happy. But if I stay here, I'll say things I shouldn't say.
Speaker 1: Do you say when your team go? When the beautiful male says you've got a couple of mitches, what's your what's your guttural reaction? What do you.
Speaker 3: What do you say, Well, you know, I'm thrilled about you, but mostly I go I can't be fucked you know.
Speaker 5: I adore you too, And radio is training like you'd have to just go home and be catatonic for a bit.
Speaker 3: Well, I've got to go to Lewis's graduation tonight.
Speaker 2: Keep the makeup on for that.
Speaker 1: I will project.
Speaker 3: Not just sailing, because that's what other parents from school love is when you're just sworn in, looking like you've come fresh from a TV studio. Parents of teenagers who, generally, as you would discover in the world, are not generally the people who are either happiest or look their best.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, god, yeah.
Speaker 3: We just love it when someone turns up looking like this.
Speaker 5: Well listen, my mum, your dad get more. Katelyn Brook Monday is and Tuesday seven thirty, Channel nine nine. Now, dear, play the catch up. We love your kay, welcome the three Times.
Speaker 1: Club on our show.
Speaker 3: Oh who else is in there that three times stuff? I know we've got to know that you want me quit me another night?
Speaker 2: None?
Speaker 1: None, You're the first.
Speaker 2: Yeah rightly, So thank you, Kate, love you, love you, We love you so yeah bye bye boy. Oh God love us.
Speaker 7: She's the best.
Speaker 1: I agree. All right, we should get out of here. Guys, we're done this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for hanging out with us for another week. I don't know how many more weeks we've got left until we wrap for the year.
Speaker 1: No, we need to have a chat, Raven. You'll get it by by December.
Speaker 7: First, right, I'll install the bugs appa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you needed You need a rifle for that. Ask your dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, he's in town this week. Actually, I'll ask him to bring the rifle.
Speaker 1: What do you mean he in town.
Speaker 2: Oh, they've been meaning to come down for a while, but all the flooding has stopped them. They're finally meeting the boyfriend. Oh my god, I know another first introducing someone I'm dating to my parents. Wish me laugh.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll have to hold that conversation. We'll talk about it after it happens. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 5: If you want to get in touch a couple of mitches, slide into the DM send us a message. Just tell us if you love us, leave a five star review voice message and isn't just you If you've got one, and we'll get you on the show.
Speaker 7: Thanks for listening you Bye?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 8: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 6: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to a to D brief. This is our secret segment on the end. Just answer the call for Fox's sake.
Speaker 1: No, no, he keeps calling you. Oh no, one, No, it's all good, all right.
Speaker 2: You just haven't got a very good poker face. I can absolutely tell when you're not listening.
Speaker 1: So welcome everyone. I oh sorry, Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Now what's happening with this seawan meet up you're doing? Do you know what's happening, because it's a big moment.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're I don't know yet. I haven't figured that out.
Speaker 1: The new place you have a dining table yet?
Speaker 7: No, not yet. At the time of record.
Speaker 2: I'm doing the big move over the weekend, some kind of half living into apartments at the moment, which is very thressful because I woke up this morning in the old apartment that's where my bed still is, and I was like, oh fuck, I need to do my skincare routine. Oh I left all that at the new place, didn't I. So yeah, it's all over the shop at the moment. I hate disarray.
Speaker 1: Yes, and right now you're in the middle of it.
Speaker 7: I'm in a lot of disarray.
Speaker 1: So what's the.
Speaker 5: Plan for dinner? You're going to go out somewhere? Restaurant could be hard because it's noisy and loud.
Speaker 2: I truly haven't thought about it. I live hour by hour at the moment. That's the late problem.
Speaker 1: What is Sean anxious about it?
Speaker 2: No, no, he can't wait.
Speaker 1: He's spoken on the phone.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, he's quite excited.
Speaker 1: Actually that's actually very cute.
Speaker 2: And he goes, we kind of want to fuck with them a little bit and just like somehow raise the subject of kids and family down the track and then say to them in all seriousness, yeah, well we are trying at the moment. Yeah, we just don't really know what we're doing wrong. How mum and dad react, Like, do we have to explain to them why Mitchally isn't pregnant.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, I'm sure they'll know, But we're just.
Speaker 2: Going to fucking commit and double down.
Speaker 5: I find that so interesting. I was so nervous before I had met my family, although I wasn't our' just come.
Speaker 2: Out like the week before, so true, get yours was all very rash. I've had fucking years to mentally prepare for this. No, I'm not nervous. I wasn't even that nervous meeting his family because I'm just acutely aware of that.
Speaker 7: I'm such delight.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are impossible to not long. How is his thirtieth Oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was good. I'm bloody knacking like the weekend Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: How are the stand up shows?
Speaker 2: Fantastic?
Speaker 1: Right Sam Mitch shows? At the end of the can you standard era burn all the merch.
Speaker 7: Burn all the merch? Yeah, I stole all the posters.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Speaking of merch, when I was cleaning out the old apartment, guess what I found.
Speaker 7: I wonder if you'll even remember this happening on the podcast.
Speaker 2: That old, shitty broken violin that you bought me on Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: So we were both wanting to see if we remembered how to play the instruments we learned as kids. I got you a beautiful saxophone. Yeah, I just got it on loan from a music shop. But you were like, no, I'm gonna buy I want to faceook marketplace, it's cheaper. And then we can keep it. He did not check the fact that the bow had no horse hair, Oh yes, and so I couldn't physically play it, and so I just chucked it in my storage cover. And then when I was packing, I was like, oh my god, this old shitty broken violin.
Speaker 1: What did you want me to do? Go to a stable and pluck some from a mayor?
Speaker 2: No, just wanted you to rent a normal violin like I did for you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: And this was during COVID as well.
Speaker 1: Why did you keep that?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I'm wondering, because I found it and I was like, is it going to be the new signed wine cork? Do we put this on eBay? See if someone wants a broken, shitty violin with no e string or horse hair?
Speaker 1: Well, we made like what seventy bucks from a cork?
Speaker 2: We could I don't know that. Is it just me memorability that people would cherish or is it just a fucking broken violin that's going to take up quite a lot of space.
Speaker 1: I think we could just give it away.
Speaker 2: That's offensive, just like take this, We'll do the same charity thing. Oh you weren't here that week, that's all right? What happened the chick who brought the wine cork. I ended up donating the money to charity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, yes, of course, yeah yes, I think you're right.
Speaker 1: That's insulting.
Speaker 2: We can't get Do we pop it on email or something? I don't know.
Speaker 1: We could donate it to two girls and a cat. Oh god, just give it to them with a bomb in.
Speaker 2: It, a broken violin.
Speaker 7: Oh it sounds like your podcast.
Speaker 5: This has made better sounding things than any episode you ever put out.
Speaker 1: No, we love it. We do support her. Oh dear, Oh I tell you what what a week it's been.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, exhausted? Oh yes, same, you and me both. Let's just have a nap on the podcast. Fuck it, it takes me so long before sleep.
Speaker 7: I've been out like a light recently.
Speaker 2: Really, my back's killing me. I've been assembling all this fucking flat pack furniture. I've been heaving items, you know, heavy lifting. And also this came off the back of the Adelaide weekend. My flights were delayed until I didn't get to Sydney till after midnight. Then I had to be up early because I have to meet people at the new place for deliveries and stuff.
Speaker 7: It's just been all over the shop, your poor thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how people with like full time jobs can move because it's been very laborious any hour of the day.
Speaker 7: This is something that needs to be done.
Speaker 5: I'm telling the people that you need to talk to, and the fucking keys and the landlord, and you're right, the congratulations.
Speaker 7: And of course no one can help me because they're all at work.
Speaker 1: They're all a good boy.
Speaker 2: I ended up moving at a perfect time because guess what. When I was shopping from my new furniture Black Friday sales, bitch, it was perfect. I saved so much.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is hate and I won't need new furniture. We just have to do a simple move, which is nice when we have to think the rent. You know, when did I ask no, no, But you said it will be easy because of the Black Friday.
Speaker 7: No, I said it was easy for me.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I was just trying to relate a conversation anyway.
Speaker 7: Well, I'll see you're so exhausted.
Speaker 1: There's a lot going on.
Speaker 5: Just it's the end of radio years. So radio wraps up about three weeks before everyone else. So next week's the last year of shows.
Speaker 7: Isn't next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's next week.
Speaker 2: Shah.
Speaker 5: So I've got five more night shows. I've got to do the other Life Uncut show. I do the other shows on the Money Show. It's got three shows. Everyone's trying to wrap up. Everyone wants to have a Christmas party. I'm in the middle of talking about what I want to do next year. Things are happening. There's multiple things that I could do, and it's just a lot of stress. Yeah, this podcast will stay. That's one thing that has been locked in every day.
Speaker 7: It sounds like it just costs the listener's money for it to say.
Speaker 5: Have you ever seen those TikTok live streams where they're like, oh my god, oh Jeans Boy four or four, thank you so much for the sub.
Speaker 1: Money, and I have sound effects like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know where any of that money goes.
Speaker 2: I don't ask people to buy me gifts on TikTok live, but sometimes they do, and then I don't know where that money. Guys. I don't think I've ever set up a transaction account of anything. I'm like, where the fuck does all this money go?
Speaker 1: Isn't that weird? It's like YouTube, so they're like you've made this much this week, and it's like, I'd rather not have it. Then you've got to claim that on tax, and it's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: Shit. I hate tax.
Speaker 1: It's just chump change. Really, I still haven't paid.
Speaker 7: My tax for this year.
Speaker 1: I haven't done it either.
Speaker 2: I email my accountant almost weekly being like, Yo, where's that at? But I guess it's on her, not me.
Speaker 1: Corrupt.
Speaker 2: It's not corrupt, thank you. She did ask me to pay my quarterly bads the other day, though, and I was like, I still haven't paid tax.
Speaker 7: I'm paying baths.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 1: Oh what's a baz?
Speaker 7: I don't know. Limon, No, you work as an activity statement? Because this activity statement?
Speaker 1: Are you in Elvis?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Congratulations that Bass was. I wouldn't surprise when they put you. You got more followers than she does at this point.
Speaker 7: Don't you dare besmirch my Nat Bass.
Speaker 1: I had Nat Bass on my show last week, and this is exactly how the interview started. I went that, that's such a pleasure to have you here.
Speaker 3: What's up? Party? People?
Speaker 2: Were you at?
Speaker 1: That's what you said?
Speaker 2: I can't believe you didn't tell me that because I said to you after I saw it jagged. Little pieled them was in us like, can we get Nap Bass?
Speaker 1: I could get Na Bass. What's happening to my boys?
Speaker 7: You're about to bur aren't you? It's lodged.
Speaker 1: I sound like a Pixar character. Oh my god, I know it's going. Wow. That was bizarre.
Speaker 7: I can't believe you didn't get me Nat Mass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna adore that.
Speaker 1: I could try.
Speaker 9: You do it.
Speaker 7: There's no Nat Bass in your contacts.
Speaker 1: Would you to call Chris bark and staid?
Speaker 2: No, we should call Sarah Harris on the podcast because she got Carrie Bigmore's gig on the project.
Speaker 1: All right, what's their number? No? Not now?
Speaker 7: Sometime on the on the podcast.
Speaker 5: We love Sarah Harris is we made friends with all these people throughout the years, and now they're kicking everyone out. So in five years we'll be friends with the fucking Prime Minister. At this point, Kyle from bankstown'll get elected. We'll be like, let's just call the PM. That's actually what Kyle and Jackie Oh did.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 5: They've been on here so long and they had all the ship stars that those ship stars have become the big stars. They're just friends with them all like Kyle like calls ping AND's eyn But the only reason he can call them is because he interviewed them when they were nobodies.
Speaker 2: Yeah. True.
Speaker 1: So you know when Star McGowan he's hosting the Oscars, we can go let's call Starma Gowan and ask her how her period shit is before she hosts the Night of Nights.
Speaker 2: Oh didn't that cause the stir I got a messages being like, what the hell is a period shit from women? But then there are all these other people in the Facebook groups saying no, no, they're real. Have you ever heard of a period shit?
Speaker 9: Sam sadly yesh, Oh yeah, you're the only one here.
Speaker 1: That dates women.
Speaker 9: I can't recommend.
Speaker 7: Really, can you do an impression of one?
Speaker 1: Ah? You don't have to try.
Speaker 9: It doesn't really have an audible thing.
Speaker 1: Oh dear, oh no.
Speaker 9: Followed by like a gush, oh my a gosh eh christ Nah.
Speaker 1: This is how I picture it because women are beautiful people and creatures.
Speaker 2: I never said they weren't deal with that on a monthly basis. Jason's christ a bill Yeah yeah, yeah, anyway.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Sahi in fifteen seconds named five five ex Prime Minister H.
Speaker 9: John Howard Kevin Radj the one that died recently, the Anthony Albani, the one that drowned.
Speaker 7: Yes said named them to be fair.
Speaker 1: The ranger Tony old Time is the boss.
Speaker 7: Of kiss yeah and wrong tone.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have the guts to be Prime Minister, not in my books.
Speaker 7: Hit me with one. Maybe this all switch my brain back into gear.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. In fifteen seconds, name for me five Cereals.
Speaker 2: Fruit loops, Kirco Pops, rice bubbles, my lad Cereal wheat picks. That was five.
Speaker 1: I thought I can do. No Chris miss yeah, he's that it. Wow, it's time to spare all right, give me one since when.
Speaker 7: At fifteen seconds I thought it was five and ten?
Speaker 1: Famously I do fifteen seconds because my listeners are inept.
Speaker 9: Do you wow in ten seconds? Name well five Australian artists you've interviewed.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, fucking guy, Sebastian Fell to Gudram, Natalie Bathingswayite, Amy Shark and Ely I spoke to Elly last week.
Speaker 7: There you go, easy, Wow, fifteen really is too long.
Speaker 1: It's really too long. Now I'll give you a hard one.
Speaker 2: Be sure that it's not the sound effect. Is fifteen seconds long, including the at the end. No, because it's twenty two seconds in late wow.
Speaker 5: In fifteen seconds, name five countries in the European Unions.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I.
Speaker 4: Know France, Italy, Germany, Austria.
Speaker 2: What oh Sam? Why the fuck would you dog me like that? He just like gave me one that I was lip reading and then I was like do it again, and he just didn't move his mouth.
Speaker 1: Fuck you, Poland, Poland. You give me a hard one because I need a hard one.
Speaker 7: That was okay.
Speaker 2: Name five labor front benches.
Speaker 1: Christina Kanneely, you.
Speaker 7: Could say anything and I'd say.
Speaker 1: A set any how bit easy.
Speaker 5: You didn't say when Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillar At one point they were all front bench technically you.
Speaker 7: Know that I don't know any of them, so you could have said any name and go.
Speaker 2: You nailed it.
Speaker 1: Healthy hair old but Barnie and the Three Powerpuff Girls.
Speaker 2: Angela Bishops, Mum, well give me another one, give me another one, give me another one, okay.
Speaker 1: In fifteen seconds, Name.
Speaker 5: Five procedures you could get done at a dental surgery.
Speaker 2: A deep clean, a root canal please, a feeling, A calcium builds up removal. No, I've got a scroll.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Oh well, don't make them too fucking hard.
Speaker 1: That was tough, Sam in fifteen seconds, five different types and styles of haircuts.
Speaker 9: Ah ah short, short, medium, medium length, medium, long length.
Speaker 7: Straight, boy thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: You've got it right.
Speaker 9: Though you can't alter.
Speaker 1: It's still true.
Speaker 2: You could have said, Pixie concave, Bob. There's so many ones you could go into.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, I better go here.
Speaker 7: Oh is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I hate to break it to you.
Speaker 2: No, it's actually it suits me perfectly. What's happened now? Looking at its phone again? Yes?
Speaker 1: Sorry, tell me in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: Put them on.
Speaker 1: No, I've got to run everyone.
Speaker 7: I'd love to see you run.
Speaker 1: I've got to slowly walk.
Speaker 2: There we go. We hope this podcast made you feel at least better today, that's all, so we do. It certainly made me feel better.
Speaker 1: Good luck. I love Kate and Sean. Yeah, Kate's an absolute legend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, god lover.
Speaker 1: All right, we love you guys. We see you next week.
Speaker 7: Yep, we'll see you then. Bye you Is it just me?
Speaker 8: A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 6: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast