Speaker 1: It is the pick up, Brett, Laura, and Mitch.
Speaker 2: We're here help support your general health and well being with Wagner Vitamin C one thy two fifty chewable tablets now just seventeen ninety nine at Chemists Warehouse, Great savings every day. I announced it on the show last week. If you miss it, I'm going through a pretty horrendous breakup, and you know, I'm not one to make things dramatic.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go on or not about.
Speaker 2: It, but i will say there's a live orchestra in the studio at the moment. And now I'm okay, I'm feeling good, and I'm at a point in the breakup where i can look back and laugh because so many moments in this breakup that you two, I haven't told you about because I've been a very sad boy. But these moments that have happened, truly could only happen to a person like me. Mid breakup, Hayden and I are sitting down at our dining room table. We have the house together, we've lived together for years, and we're sitting there.
Speaker 1: And it's a sad moment, oh my god, a treacherous moment.
Speaker 2: We're sitting there and I go, you know, you've really hurt me and it went done and we.
Speaker 1: Can not I just after what you've.
Speaker 2: Done to it, there is no way. My neighbor is learning the Simpsons tune on the clarinet, and she goes a great time to rehearses three o'clock on a Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 3: How old is your neighbor.
Speaker 1: She's forty five.
Speaker 2: We're still old to be learning the clarinet. I get you going through a midlife crisis, Janine. If you're listening and you have a lovely terrorst home, but stop, you're not good at it. You're not getting any better because I hear every iteration.
Speaker 3: Doesn't know you were breaking up at three people on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: I'm pro Jeanine. We're all pro hobbies.
Speaker 3: So the Denin's going through a hard time and so are you, and we all need to respect how we deal with thro all.
Speaker 1: Much so dramatic. She just kept going and I want to do You're.
Speaker 3: Mid fight, you're mid crying, there's tears, the Simpsons are playing. Do you do you stop and really sit in the fact that there's a.
Speaker 1: Funny moment, or do you ignore the Simpsons and keep breaking.
Speaker 2: Well, because my line of work is this, I write it down in my note section of my phone.
Speaker 1: So he's going, you must.
Speaker 2: Be texting his friends about how sad he is, and I'm going Simpsons tune on phones. Ye, clarinet, Jeanette.
Speaker 3: Did you just proceed with the break up? Did you s The clarinet's playing you've gotten through the Simpsons anthem, and then you just continued with, like, you know, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: We pushed through Simpsons aside, it's still over.
Speaker 2: We push through. Yeah, we break up and I and you know, I'm living in the house along and I put a load of washing on. I got to clean some clothes. So we're sitting there, the washing machine is going. We're in the middle of the living room and I've got a Samsung washing machine, and those who have a Samsung washing machine will relate, and I'm going, you know, I just feel that there's no coming back from this, because the main thing that you did to me.
Speaker 1: Really you really just hold it because when you went oh, then you think it's meant oh it's still going. Yeah, Oh, it's still going ship and I just oh, you're a bust. That is the actual I recorded it for you.
Speaker 3: He has a twenty two minute time are alarm on the washing machine.
Speaker 1: It's everyone with the Samsung can relate, right, the washing on when you're breaking up. It's my first breakup. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: Maybe you needed a little distraction. It's always good when you were like you're getting to in them, you know, moment the things are a bit too emotional, like sorry, I need to like, we need to break go and put the washing on.
Speaker 1: Well we did.
Speaker 2: We hung the washing out and we went okay, had a little break. We sit back down, back to crying, back to depression. And we're sitting there and this is the this is the magnum opus. This is the big moment of the breakup of you're getting out of here. I'm staying here. Pack up your things and you get out of this. Hollo boys, Jack and Sam here from the Red Cross. How are you today? Screen door stop? I swear to God, I swear on my life. Oh sorry, boys, just not now now. It's not a really good time. Well, I will challenge you to see when is a good time to talk about child sex trafficking.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm not joking, no, but he has a really good point he actually has a wonderful point. There is no good time to talk about it said, so you might as well be now, babe.
Speaker 1: We should probably puts on the back burner. He's got a really good point. Yeah, got me, so I do.
Speaker 3: Did you let him in and then you sat down and had a chat with the nice people from the Red Cross?
Speaker 2: I said, did you come back in a bit? He goes, give me, give us five we'll come back, bro. I'm no, we need longer than five minutes to get from this conversation.
Speaker 1: We're still put in the washing out. Yeah, definitely. Oh I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Let's get out of here, guys. I got a load of washing to put on and some money to give to the Red Cross. Listen if you missed any of the show today, you can head to the iHeartRadio app, search the pick up and remember when cold and flu strikes the Demson gets it done, always follow the directions for use.
Speaker 3: Will and what are you driving you home? Next? Boys, what's on the show?
Speaker 1: Massive show?
Speaker 4: Celia Piccola is going to be joining in as plus we're going to be talking more about getting trapped in a mystery location until the listeners figure out puzzles and clothes to break us out. Sounds terrific. We'll talk more about it very very shortly.
Speaker 1: Sounds good.
Speaker 3: Guys, See you all tomorrow.
Speaker 2: SA