Speaker 1: We've been doing this for eighteen months. This podcast will be one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and five all of the old eggs, How's a Witch Bitch Senior Style coming to a Nursing Home?
Speaker 3: Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane and Moira Major how the Witch Bitch?
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of How to Witch Bitch?
Speaker 3: Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane. How art thou art?
Speaker 1: They're fine?
Speaker 3: Good, thank you.
Speaker 2: We were just discussing off her that we've been doing this for over eighteen months, which I thought was a lot longer than that.
Speaker 3: It seems a lot longer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to be doing it forever. We'll be going to the next nursing home.
Speaker 3: Nursing homes, that'd be very funny.
Speaker 2: Hey, today we're actually joined by an Italian witch, which is very very cool.
Speaker 3: We're very much looking forward to this.
Speaker 2: But before we get to Micaalia, we would like to say hello on TikTok to Tessa Luna Two Black Cats. Sounds like you're right in the right area. Cold Company, Charlotte de Bear, Jojo and Michelle you following us finally on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Thanks for that. On Instagram as well, Sunshine.
Speaker 2: And Lollipop sixty three Cinnamon a day Dreamers Muse, Trina Gibson at forty four, thank you very very much. Last week we talked about the fact that we've made it into Take five magazine in.
Speaker 3: Australia, which we're very very excited about.
Speaker 1: We were we were on the second peage.
Speaker 3: That's right. If you don't get a chance to buy a copy, we do have some.
Speaker 2: Signed ones that we are gonna give you right now. Comment on the post that we just put up and we'll pick some winners at random. You can get a signed copy of our Take five.
Speaker 4: We're so famous, so famous, I mean in a couple of years the fortune Yes well ah, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: A lots of people did actually enjoy these best friend vibes, which is very cute reading the article.
Speaker 3: Such a beautiful contection you both have.
Speaker 2: We actually also found out that we were sick on the same day last week because we had to cancel recording our podcast because I was sick and you were sick on the same day.
Speaker 3: And then in.
Speaker 2: Separate areas of the world, we watched exactly the same movie on Netflix, which was the Sally Field movie with the Octopus, and you just I can't believe I watched this movie and it was about an octopuse. I watched exactly the same movie exactly the same day we're doing movie reviews.
Speaker 3: Too very good.
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 1: I really liked it.
Speaker 4: I love Sally Field, though, but I remember heard flying none days. I mean, or Gidget, I'm as old as the hill. I'm older than you.
Speaker 3: You are, and I will always remind you of that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, if I lose too much, wait, I'll get wrinkles. That's the only reason. Why don't a wrinkles? My face is fat?
Speaker 3: Where the hell did you? Where are you going from what we're talking about? Sally Field?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you were saying how old I wasn't look really old?
Speaker 5: Name?
Speaker 3: You're always going to beautiful?
Speaker 1: Thanks?
Speaker 4: Mind you can't get kidnapped if you large, sorry, you know, And so we're going to be so famous and all we couldn't get kidnaped, would get kidnapped.
Speaker 3: It would just have to be a team of people. It wouldn't just have to put.
Speaker 1: A spell on them.
Speaker 3: Let me go, let me go.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't just be one guy working alone. Something for us that easy, though, Just give us some wine and there you go.
Speaker 3: If we go yeah, we'd go freely right reminders where.
Speaker 2: You can listen to podcasts and see our videos on YouTube as well.
Speaker 3: Leave us a comment.
Speaker 2: We've had a lovely comment from Amanda, so very amusing.
Speaker 3: That's very nice.
Speaker 2: My three teenage boys have a good chuckle too. When I listened to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh god, no, we got.
Speaker 1: My mum listens to these crazy.
Speaker 2: Apparently she plays it when they're driving them to and from school.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, we do apologize morning a commute.
Speaker 2: So this is someone who's not someone else is listening to it in the car not cleaning.
Speaker 4: Well, it's actually funny because I did have male reach out and he's only thirteen. He's been asking me questions about how the witch bitch and please.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, he's writ into it. So I was like, there are teenagers getting into it.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, we're sending the right message. Yeah, okay. Ashley said she'd love a reading. I felt so compelled to reach out. I've been so drawn to the world of Witchery lately, and it's a really huge development in my life as I've always been so closed off to any sort of belief system or religion. I feel like I'm having an awakening I'd love to get in touch and talk to you too about this.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Might just have to do that, but yes, today we are going to be Oh there's another one as well.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you followed me back.
Speaker 2: Well well done us Ben, who's our guy who does all the tech stuff and we can't even figure out how to turn on the computer.
Speaker 3: Just recently found your podcast. I love it so much.
Speaker 2: I've always been very aware of the supernatural afterlife. I've recently been thinking about witchcraft and paganism. I can't wait to keep listening to you too. Hilarious ladies. That's living with underscore sugar.
Speaker 4: Thank you. If I also live with underscore sugar.
Speaker 2: I'm wanted living with underscore sugar regime of avoiding it at the moment.
Speaker 4: But yes, anyway, I didn't the other day. So the other day when I was sick, yes I got. I reminded myself that, you know what, when am I happy? When I'm sick, I'll eat hokey pokey ice cream?
Speaker 1: And I did. I did a lot.
Speaker 3: Did you do it a full tub? I did?
Speaker 1: And I also did a whole lot of chips.
Speaker 4: And then I had to have a real serious talk to myself and then I ended up having some bullets.
Speaker 1: It didn't work conversation.
Speaker 2: With what the bullets were to counteract the chips and okay.
Speaker 4: Something about the bull's you know, like a zi, but I ate them anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know.
Speaker 3: We're here for everything. Today, we are all right.
Speaker 2: Today we're gonna be drained by Michaela Mikayla Makayla, an Italian witch.
Speaker 3: She said, we're a dynamite.
Speaker 2: Apparently, I figured i'd reach out and introduce myself because I heard you might be on the lookout for an Italian witch.
Speaker 3: When did we say?
Speaker 1: They said that?
Speaker 4: When a few episodes ago now, but yeah, last year we were and I said, if we can get an Italian witch in because they do, you know, approach things a lot differently, and of course they do a lot of the evil eyes and things like that like the Greek once yep, so I'm thinking, yes, what do you mean they do it differently?
Speaker 3: They do it an Italian?
Speaker 6: Yeah, sorry, that was too easy.
Speaker 4: He lord the gun is saying palimul a gumble that means hello, how are you? I love you with all my heart in Greek and Chao bala Tua and Bulla Law says, hello, beautiful, you have a nice ass and Italian.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I don't know where that it came from. I didn't even love to come on.
Speaker 2: And I'm just gonna keep talking chat with you guys, and maybe we could do a cheeky tutorial on how to do an Italian evil eye removal or diagnosis.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that would be good.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, diagnosis might be to diagnose whether you have an evil eye on you or or is that a dionysus as in a well she's here now, so she's an Aussie Italian.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was expecting an honor.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I was like, oh no, okay.
Speaker 5: My my mom left like she's got like this beautiful olive skin. Yes, and my dad is about as aussy Irish as it's coloring.
Speaker 3: You got, you got the you got beautiful red auban hair as well. Oh beautiful.
Speaker 1: Definitely look Celtic.
Speaker 7: There was no one else that sort of had that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you look more like the Frayer Goddess, which is a Celtic goddess of she has that beautiful.
Speaker 2: Just take it, just go with it. I just go with the goddess. But I don't even know who.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, Friday, that's who she's named after. So every every day of the week is actually goddess or God. So Monday is actually Moonday, and yeah, Friday is Frayer Frig's Day, which is who you look like.
Speaker 7: I love that.
Speaker 5: Take it Friday afternoon.
Speaker 3: Eddie Day, Bevy. Tell us what is an Italian witch? What does that mean? Exactly?
Speaker 5: Look, I think witchcraft and paganism is super old and it's all over the world, right Being in an Italian witch is something that's really connected to the folk of the land. Italians are really proud people, super proud of their heritage and that you know that extends to witchcraft.
Speaker 7: I've found that the South is there's more.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of information in terms of Southern Italian witchcraft. What I'm trying to find at the moment is more about the north where I'm from. So my mum is from Luka in Tuscany, and there there isn't a lot out there about about it because there was a lot of stigma around being a steaga and that wasn't necessarily perceived as a positive thing, and even now it can be it can be perceived quite negatively. So for me, it's really taking a lot of those But and Michelle, you've mentioned this before where there's so there's so.
Speaker 7: Many things that are built into what.
Speaker 5: We perceive as just like everyday things like blowing out of candle. Like for Italians, you know, you never put new shoes on the or you never do this, or you never do that. Everyone's nona knows how to remove marlocccure, which is the evil eye. So I think for me it's about trying to get as much information as possible and then adapt it. It wasn't something that my My mum is an amazing taro reader and that's where I picked up my skill from.
Speaker 7: But outside of that, I've.
Speaker 5: Been really trying to embed myself in the folklore and find little ways to embed some of the North Italian witchcraft.
Speaker 4: I know they use a lot of the tongues, so a lot of the tongue of the animals, because a lot of the nonners were in the kitchen, so a lot of them are kitchen which is okay okay, and a lot of them did a lot of their stuff. So they used to get like if if someone was upsetting them or they were backstabbing. They would get a tongue and sew that up and then that would then go into the roast, or that would go into and they would feed it.
Speaker 1: Didn't have feed feed. They would actually feed.
Speaker 4: Their enemies or the people that were gossiping some of their stuff and it would actually shut them up. Like there's a lot of love, yeah, a lot of that stuff from them. So they're definitely old kitchen.
Speaker 3: So mum was a taro reads a taro reader.
Speaker 2: What about further back from her, is there a witchcraft through the ancestry.
Speaker 5: So her auntie actually was really connected to fortune telling spiders well, but her parents are not really again because of that stigma. Their sort of focus is very much on like your talisman, so like you'll see here, I've got like the we've got always wearing the evil eye, We've got the horn for good luck.
Speaker 7: That's was sort of the extent of it.
Speaker 5: But what what they has really been taught to me is very much about warding and protecting the home again, something that's really important to Italians. There was a lot of healing magic that they did, so they would sort of go, you know, this is a healer more so than a than a stagger or a witch, but for as far it doesn't really go too far back. So I think that's a bit of a part of my purpose coming into this, and my journey with the craft is to bring in some of that really powerful ancestral Italian magic into my into my craft, and that's the journey that I'm on.
Speaker 7: With it at the moment.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, let's start with the evil Eye, because we did not. You did mention that when you wrote to us, and also you're saying that everyone.
Speaker 3: Wears it as well.
Speaker 2: Tell us, tell us what it is, Pretend that we know nothing because I don't. Okay, Michelle's got an idea, I think, but anyway.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, well, look evil I and my interpretation of it is that it can happen anywhere, anytime.
Speaker 7: The intention might not always be.
Speaker 5: Like super super bad, but I find that over time, if you especially if you're working in this space is and you're visible in this space, you can abdorb a lot of people's negative energy and it Envy is a real emotion that people feel, and it's a very strong one. So I know, like when I was a child, my mum would hate it if anyone touched my hair, or anything like that, because that's how you get the malok yourself so evil.
Speaker 7: It can be like, for example, it can be like you.
Speaker 5: Know, when someone is you a compliment yes, and it doesn't feel right. You're just like, oh, did you mean that? Or so that's one example. Another example of the evil eye is like you know, you walk into a room and you can already feel somebody kind of staring at you, and the energy is off in social media, and which is on social media. I really do recommend to be doing sort of an evil eye diagnosis and cleanse as often as possible, just because what can happen is over time you can sort of get used to it. So the few ways you know that you've got the evil eyes. One for me is like I'll get a pinple literally right between the eyes. My hair will start to split and fray randomly when I haven't changed my.
Speaker 7: Routine a little a.
Speaker 5: String of bad luck, and that can just be the accumulation of evil eye. So it's not to scare anybody again, like not everything is super mallets or the intention is super negative, but it absolutely can happen.
Speaker 7: So I really like to incorporate the evil eye.
Speaker 5: Diagnosis and removal as a part of my spiritual hygiene, especially in this work.
Speaker 7: You know, I read some people I run a business too, so.
Speaker 5: And even in my in my muggle job, I'm forward facing all the time.
Speaker 7: So it's just a really good practice to.
Speaker 2: Get into mug that's fantastic muggle job. That just cracks me up anyway.
Speaker 5: So you know, and not everything is the evil line, not like I know, sometimes people can get a little bit paranoid. So you want to make sure that you've kind of identified two or three things that feel a bit off that wouldn't normally and then you just you go through that process and you crack on with your day.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: All right, we need some examples of this. Is there something that you can you can show us or talk to us, talk us.
Speaker 5: Thro Absolutely so, I've I've brought some tools, but I haven't got the actual I haven't got it set up just because I wasn't sure. But the best thing to do is get yourself a white bulb about this size. It can be smaller, a little bit bigger. You know, you don't have to worry too much for what you just want to make sure is.
Speaker 7: That you don't eat out of it. Drink out of it, nothing like that, so that's its purpose. I then use olive oil.
Speaker 5: I know some which is you have got like specific protection oils and things that they use, but I just use good old, good.
Speaker 7: Old Italian olive oil. What you want to do is you want to fill your.
Speaker 5: Bowl up with water and you want to let it sit for a second. You also want to make sure that there's no deep like debris in the bowl, nothing.
Speaker 7: That can kind of disrupt the oil when it goes in.
Speaker 5: So once we pour the order and well, let it sit, and you just want to sit with your intention, how you've been feeling, maybe bringing it all up to the top so top of mind.
Speaker 7: You don't want to do this mindlessly.
Speaker 5: And then what I do is I will grab some olive oil so you can do it out of a spoon or out of like a little dropple like this, And you want to pop it on t your index finger. So when I do that, I'm just gonna pop just enough on and then I'm going to hold it over my water.
Speaker 7: What the olive.
Speaker 5: Oil will then do is it will drop into the water, and I think are about three drops is enough for you to get a good gauge. Now, if you don't have the evil eye, the olive oil will literally do nothing, So it will just stay separated at the top of the water and.
Speaker 7: That's and that's it, and that's good too.
Speaker 5: So that might then mean that you're in a bit of your own negative cycle and that it's not coming externally and then you've got some maybe internal work to do, which is a good it's a good thing to know if you.
Speaker 7: Do have the evil eye.
Speaker 5: I've found that basically what will happen is the olive oil will disperse completely across the top of the water and it will look a bit like a slick.
Speaker 7: Or the oil droplets will conjoin.
Speaker 5: And I've also found in those in those instance says it's been happening for a while, So you've been holding onto this evil eye as stronger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Sometimes as well, I'll sit with it for a little bit longer and hold my phone light over the top of it to do some divination with the shadow of the.
Speaker 7: Olive oil as well.
Speaker 5: So sometimes that will literally show me a person, It will show me.
Speaker 7: Like anything, we use divination.
Speaker 5: A lot, right, So candle you know, people use candleworks, people use all sorts of things.
Speaker 7: So I'll watch what the olive oil is doing. So that is your diagnosis.
Speaker 5: So all of that energy is now in the water, so you go, okay, I have the evil eye. Now A step that I've added and this just makes me feel a little bit better, is ill, then grab some salt, because you know, salt is amazing for protection, and we'll I will hold a handful of soult my hand and repeat via via maloc three times so that means go away evil I. You can say fuck off, you can say.
Speaker 3: No, no, no. Have you that you're speaking our language? Yes, yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Can say whatever you like, and especially if you've got somebody in mind. I know, Michelle, you've mentioned that returning it back, so you can absolutely do that, and you can ask the salt to remove it from you and return it back to where it came from. I like to do that when I feel like I need to identify somebody. So I'm like, because a lot of the time it's people that are the closest to you that are giving you a bit.
Speaker 7: Of side eye write.
Speaker 5: So that's where I'll ask for an identifyer or I'll ask them for a sign to show me who it is, and I might ask for them to say a specific word.
Speaker 7: I might ask for them to, you know, bring up as specific place.
Speaker 3: She loves it.
Speaker 1: She's doing it deliberately. Which word you're getting here? Some side eye right now.
Speaker 2: Because she's saying with word say it again? Say it again? Specifically? Yeah, or specifically? Is it Michelle can't say specifically yes. That's why she's giving you a side eye because you said it three or three?
Speaker 1: That is that going into a ball right now? I'm sure it is. It's a ball now, baby, have a look.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, I didn't even realize. I didn't even realize she was saying it. But then you obviously just be ore God. Okay, she's going.
Speaker 7: From the playlist.
Speaker 1: And by the way, we've got the same name. You know that Mikayla in Hawaiian is means Michelle.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: You go all right, so you can, you can speak better, But she's keep going.
Speaker 5: You know, it's such a giggle when you do that, Michelle, because I go, I'm just as bad.
Speaker 7: Once the stumbles start, it's all over.
Speaker 3: It's a nightmare. It's absolutely there.
Speaker 5: Yes, then we'll whack the salt into the water that intention for it to then sort of purify that evil energy. And then similar to like an egg cleanse or something like that, you tip it down a toilet. You don't you don't want it going into any of your main water. You don't really want to put it outside. We trust that the salts purified it. But it's just best practice to get it, get it down the toilet, and I like to do it with a bit of orf too, like take that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Plus you're putting it down the shitter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, that's that's where it deserves to be. So can I just ask that just is.
Speaker 4: Someone you don't really like, you know, you should write their name on toilet.
Speaker 3: Paper and put it down there as well.
Speaker 1: Well, make sure you do a moment first.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, god, So just back to the essence of the evil eye. Is that someone has intentionally put that on you? Or is it you're picking up the energy of people around you? Like, has someone actually gone I don't like you, Michelle, you are I don't know whatever, and.
Speaker 3: They're not going down the ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah you need to go to you're in the shitter. Does that mean someone actually has intentionally done that?
Speaker 4: But they can someone can come to you. Yeah, intentionally, then you don't need to know who it is. But I think what you're saying is is that when you're not feeling great and you've got a string of problems that are happening, and you're going okay, and it may.
Speaker 1: Just be bad luck. You know, sometimes we have bad luck.
Speaker 4: It's not necessary that someone's really going out there and trying to intentionally do you harm. But this is a great way of gauging. Am I insane or is there something going on here?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, absolutely, So it can be intentionally or unintentionally, or it's your own shit, yeah, you know. So it's it's a great way to check in with yourself. I mean, I've had moments absolutely where I've been in a bit of a funk and I've done it and there's nothing there, and I go, Okay, I need to do my need to have a look at shadow work, or I need to look at one't feeling so stuck or I feel like I can't get any movement, and then I might think about doing a road opener or something like that.
Speaker 7: It's just a good baseline to have.
Speaker 5: But I just think and it's great for everyone, but especially if you're practicing, especially if you are publicly facing, it's just a good routine to get into because it doesn't take that long. And after that, some people like I know my mum will check again. I know some Italian which as they'll do a prayer. There's a very specific prayer that gets done. I'm that is adhd as it comes. So I can barely get through what I can get through without being distracted by something. So so yeah, so that's how I've adapted it. But yeah, the intention is is negligible.
Speaker 7: Really, it doesn't matter if they mean to or not.
Speaker 5: But if you're if you're empathetic and you're absorbing, absorbing, and it's got nowhere to go, then you can find that. Yeah, you get into a little bit of a funk in it, and it shouldn't be like that. So and that's where witch is and anybody who is intuitive can pick it up pretty quickly that something's off.
Speaker 2: Wow, I like the phrase that you use before spiritual hygiene. Yeah, that was fantastic because that is picking up everyone else's stuff as well and then putting it down.
Speaker 5: The Yes, I think I treat it like that, So I treat it like that to simplify it for myself. I go, well, I wouldn't go a week without showering, so I need to make sure that I cleanse the same way.
Speaker 1: And so the Greeks.
Speaker 4: Greeks actually have the evil eye, so they wear that so that if any it's kind of like a return thing. So it's not like an amulet they wear and someone gives them the Oval eye.
Speaker 1: It goes back to that.
Speaker 3: Is that what you're wearing as well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I have one.
Speaker 5: You know, they're always on your They're always on doors in any most Mediterranean homes you'll find. I know Turkish people are super connected to that version of protection as well.
Speaker 7: So it definitely and it's the.
Speaker 1: Same with the horn, because I had was talking about horn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so that's again it's a to to bring in luck and keep thing and keep it.
Speaker 7: Away because it's a horn, right, which is like from a ball.
Speaker 2: You meant like a French horn or a trumpet, but it actually and also to anyway, continued is talk talking about horny?
Speaker 4: No, that is actually where it comes from, because that's where the horn was coming from.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's another story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: So much for joining us that was very very interesting, and I think we should actually try doing that in another episode, is that we should try to see it if it's and and sort of actually record it and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, definitely, because I reckon.
Speaker 2: Someone's put an eve a line on you like you do every every week.
Speaker 1: She's giving me SI right now, that's.
Speaker 7: No, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: No, you're lovely great, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Too awesome.
Speaker 3: All right, are you ready? Can you? Are you ready to check the starts? Are you okay?
Speaker 1: I'm ready to check the stars for sure?
Speaker 3: I am? Okay, Okay.
Speaker 4: So this month we have all this week we have the full moon in Sagittarius, and it's called a blue moon because it is two moons of one month, so it's a Sagittarius moon. So in this full blue moon, expect emotions and truth telling. So look out for people at the moment and they'll be telling you the truth, which is great. It'll be giving you a freedom and also a push towards expanding anything in your life that needs expansion. Expect restless energy, sudden realizations, and a desire to break out of normal routines that no longer fit for you. Here's how each star sign will actually be affected, though and ares coming in This moon lights up your sense of adventure.
Speaker 1: I'm an aries, I can't wait for this.
Speaker 4: You may feel pulled towards travel, yes, please, learning or making a bold decision about the future. Trust your instincts, but avoid rushing into commitments without thinking them through thoroughly. And that is something I do all the time. I know other areas that do as well. Tauris deep emotional truths rise to the surface. Financial matters, intimacy, or old fears could demand attention this week.
Speaker 1: This is a powerful week for letting go.
Speaker 4: Of emotional baggage that no longer serves you and reclaiming your confidence. Gemini relationships will take center stage. A connection will deepen, a shift will happen, so it will reveal something important that's been hiding. So honest communication is what you will need. This will help you through any misunderstandings and strengthening bonds, specially with relationships.
Speaker 1: Cancer.
Speaker 4: Your routines and wellbeing are under the spotlight. This moon encourages you to rest, let go of unhealthy habits and create more balance into your life. Little small changes will have a lasting effect.
Speaker 1: Leo.
Speaker 4: Creativity, romance, and fun are amplified this week. You may feel more expressive and magnetic more than usual. This is a beautiful time to take a chance on love, share your talents, or reconnect what makes you joyous. Virgo, Home and family matters become emotional themes.
Speaker 1: This week.
Speaker 4: You may feel called to create some stability or find a new address something that's been simmering underneath the surface. So definitely, if you're feeling the move, let's go looking Libra. Your voice carries extra power now, so conversations, news, or unexpected messages may shift your perspective. Speak honestly and try not to overthink every detail. Clarity will come very easily under this moon Scorpio, money and self worth are highlighted. You could call your insight going insane at the moment, but it will make you feel secure knowing to trust it. This is a strong time to release anything that scares you and to recognize your value.
Speaker 1: Sagittarius, this is your moon, so your emotions will be bigger than ever.
Speaker 4: You're stepping into a period of personal growth and visibility. Expect revelations about who you are becoming, what you want to become. You are ready to do this. Capricorn, rest and reflection are very essentral for you at the moment. You may have been feeling quite tired, and this moon will bring a lot bring about a lot of vivid dreams. You're certainly heightened in your intuition. It may cause a little bit of exhaustion, so don't push yourself too far, slow down and listen to your inner voice. Aquarius. Friendships and community are your goal this week. They're coming into focus and you'll feel very inspired to reconnect with people who you haven't been connected to for a while. This is a time to look at anything that drains you and look at new dynamics coming in. Pisces, career will be the sole purpose. It will be illuminated. You'll be recognized in important decision making this week, and you need to trust your intuition on this. There may be a big move coming in where you'll either want to step out of who you are or what you're doing and into something else.
Speaker 1: This your stars for the week, all.
Speaker 2: Right, going, thank you, proud of you, I know, thanks so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: Be sure to share the podcast with your friends.
Speaker 2: Feel free to rate it on your favorite podcast Stars platform. Five stars is always nice if you have a different thing that's going on, as you're an Italian witch, or you'll get someone say before that of reading, you know, if you want to look at family, if you want to look at past lives an like that, let us know, and that would be great.
Speaker 4: An American, which would be good because they say different things, like you know last week we did I say hegate and that's the way I say it. I'm and I mispronounced most things anyway. The Americans say her carte different words potato.
Speaker 1: Potatoes, you know, like so it's a bit different. So she she is.
Speaker 4: But there is another goddess I want to chat about, probably in a couple of weeks, and she's called the Moragun, and she is a Celtic and she also has the triple goddess, so she is their way. But she's a goddess of war. She used to come to them on the battlefield. She's also known as the Crow, and that's where you get the messengers from. So you know I said that crows are messengers. That's where that comes from. So toname the Moragun.
Speaker 1: She has three sisters. I cannot pronounce any of those names. So we'll just say three. No, I'll look look it up.
Speaker 4: One's called bad Badam Batom, and one's called Navem, and one's called something else.
Speaker 1: But I don't, I can't do their parents hate.
Speaker 3: Them, well, I don't know, but they're serious. That's wrong with Stacy, Tracy and Marie.
Speaker 1: Let's call them that.
Speaker 4: Stacy, Tracy, Marie, the bad bitches, those three.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, you shall speak to you again next week.
Speaker 4: By guys Woodwork Podcasts mobile podcast recording Woodwork Podcasts dot com dot au