Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 2: Patsy was filling up at the servo yesterday, saw that one just across the road was one cent alitter cheaper. Drove over there, got herself a cheekul r seventy cent saving.
Speaker 3: Yep, she's driving away in the red.
Speaker 2: This is incredible happy, She said, what am I going to do with my seventy cents?
Speaker 3: So today? What actually can you get for seventy cents?
Speaker 2: We're trying to form a top ten of things you can buy for under a dollar. Steve thinks macasoftser fifty cents, but then someone else's texting Christian, they's no way they're a dollar now. You wouldn't be able to buy it for under a dollar. It's not fifty cents anymore?
Speaker 4: Am I a dollar?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We got one through the wake for the dog after the bit you always get you always get to trade after the bit what we go through drive through and prisly gets a soft suit.
Speaker 3: In my mind, he's doing his own order as well.
Speaker 4: You should see them look true, I'm sure there's still fifty If someone knows, can you tell us for I don't think they're a dollar.
Speaker 5: I just can't get over the faith that you go through the drive through and then you give it to him in the back of the car.
Speaker 4: I just put my arm up as I you know, as I drive out, and it's gone in like.
Speaker 3: Insight, in size of that dog. He's just smashing it down. Shot. It's a shot to him, isn't it like a Jaeger bomb.
Speaker 5: I would love to know if it's more than a dollar now, because I always think of it as a fifty cent card.
Speaker 2: Yeah know, can anyone say, has anyone been in the last couple of days? How much is a macrosoft serve? Is it under buck? Let us know? Nine four one O four three? A chopper chup? Now, I've just had a look online to get market prices, and we're worth are offering a single chupper chup. It's sixty five cents. There you go, yeah, yeah, what else?
Speaker 3: Christian? A Christmas stamp is sixty five cents?
Speaker 5: Yes, now that's true. Stands for now a dollar fifty. But you can get just as Chris Christa's card.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it sixty just check that as well. Christian.
Speaker 2: You can get half a liter of fuel based on patches BA.
Speaker 5: Taking anything out of the nozzle before you're gonna need.
Speaker 2: A drop, a drop like a hummingbird's beak of fuel. Tim, very funny, Christian. You can get a fifty cents bubble wand for kids that.
Speaker 1: Came o you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just had a look online on the kmart website and it's the Mega bubble wand and you're right, they're fifty cents.
Speaker 3: And I've seen here as well.
Speaker 2: I'm always one of the people that go and leave a lever review for a Camart fifty cent bubble wand right, you know what you're getting. You're not going to be short changed in any way. Two hundred and one five star reviews.
Speaker 5: If you even get ten bubbles out of that, yeah, it's paid for itself.
Speaker 2: Do you come on anything I need to tell everybody else about that? Well, I'm just looking at one of the random five star reviews. Here always a winner exclamation when is it not bubble time? And another one here Paula oh lid screws on pretty good? Nothing else is for the mega bubble one. All right, So how many things have we got at the moment? Three or four?
Speaker 5: We got three things? I have one thing. The only thing I could really think of is an individual source packet of the Fish and Chip shop.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the fifty, yeah, twenty anyone fancy can of sardines currently eighty nine cents, so Aldi voiceover for the incredible price.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't even like them, but I might go and buy some today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eighty nine cents for can of sardines, Eli Kaleen, Thank you very much for that, Christian. I'm pretty sure we had a soft served the other week. I think that over a dollar someone needs to check. That's from Emma in Osborne.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning, good morning, how are you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Were good? Well? What can you get from under a dollar?
Speaker 1: Some mixed bollies down at the West Colac News Agency?
Speaker 2: So what old school sort of milk bas still doing the mixed bag for a dollar?
Speaker 7: Yeah. They just go in there and they've got them all laid out and behind the counter, and you're just pick and choose what you want.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that mind you? Being a case just caid a little mixed ban.
Speaker 5: What do you got like the coke bottles, fake banana gum, the pink gums, the teeth.
Speaker 7: Belt bottles, teeth musticks.
Speaker 3: Do you remember when there used to be kady cigarettes. Yes, you're like, wow, how how dare you? We have the Ramona about vaping and stuff? This is shocking? Are you wait? We had kitty cigarettes.
Speaker 5: We have the kiddy cigarettes and then kids cigars as well.
Speaker 3: Cigar Yes, in England we had kid pipes as well. Well.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for you. You're cool, Peter, good morning. What can you get from under a dollar?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Hey guys.
Speaker 6: What you can get at WOS is crackhead pepper water crackers cents.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I get those forectery boards.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And also you can get one hundred napkins WOS.
Speaker 2: Mate.
Speaker 3: Also, I love this. This is great knowledge. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Peter gave us too there. Thank you very much, Peter, have a good day. Thanks call the show all right, kid Nickolls coming nine four one four one oh four three?
Speaker 3: What can you buy for under a dollar?
Speaker 2: Can anyone confirm the current market prices of a macasoft server as well?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: We're trying to form a top ten of things you can buy twenty twenty four for under one dollar. Christian add to the list seven million aniseed balls for one dollar. You're right, those are the cheapest things still in the world, even in the cost of living crisis to ain.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for that, Jack. What have we got on the list so far?
Speaker 5: We're waiting to find out how much exactly a Maca's soft serve costs used to be fifty cents, could be over a dollar now, but we have definitely under a dollar. Chop a Chubb sixty five cents, Christmas stamp sixty five cents, half a liter of fuel, the fifty cent megabubble wand that k Mart Aldi is doing startines for eighty nine cents. You can get mixed lollies at Colake News Agency for a dollar. Crack pepper water crackers but ninety five cents, one hundred napkins from Woolies ninety five cents.
Speaker 3: This is great.
Speaker 2: This, it's more than I thought, actually what you get from under a dollar? All right, We now have a breaking situation. David is live at a Maca's drive through. David, which one are you live at?
Speaker 1: Good morning morning, Christian. How are you saying, I'm at the very one, the.
Speaker 2: Very one, okay? And so were you at the little serve counter or I'm.
Speaker 6: At the window or at the drive through order.
Speaker 7: Sorry, yeah, can I get a large coffee flat white, full cream milk? And how much for a saut serve ice cream? Here? Of course it's not, but how much, that's what's saying.
Speaker 6: It's always broken.
Speaker 5: If you if it was, if you were to come back, he's.
Speaker 6: Getting the price on the now.
Speaker 3: Oh, good word, thank you.
Speaker 7: I have much for a saut serve ice cream one day? A dollar ten?
Speaker 2: Oh, this is devastate. Wow, wow, this is it. I'm calling twenty twenty four. If he's now gone up to a dollar ten?
Speaker 3: Wow, wie inflation?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is crazy, David, thank you very much for confirming our worst face.
Speaker 3: A dollar ten.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I thought that they were all I thought this year. I've seen them. We see on the Was it that loose change menu they have?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I was sure they were still fifty cents when we were kids of thirty cent cone and then you can get thirty cents, pay thirty cents extra for all the flake in the cone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sixty cents.
Speaker 2: Now. A head of olden times came into the studio, which is Huggey just now.
Speaker 3: But what is he slept he or right by the way you look barely away Why is he so early? He came in and went it's the cents not served?
Speaker 2: Is that whenever we get into olden times, it's like he gets activated. It comes out of as a a wookie hole like Puck's attorney Phiil.
Speaker 5: It'll be devastated the dollar time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we're going to go in and check on him. Is it a wookie hole here at the radio station that Huggey lives in? All right? What else can you get for under a dollar?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian Underdollar off first works, sharpner, pencil, sharpener, seventy five cents, showering tolong thank you. Sorry, guys, you cannot buy half a liter of fuel.
Speaker 3: A really ken.
Speaker 2: There's a minimum two liters, but transaction, thank you Ken. It would be a ken that has to go for Seriously, you can't actually do that.
Speaker 3: It's irresponsible, Thank you very much. Ken. Christian.
Speaker 2: Please let Patsy know that taking your dog to a soft served not a great idea, creates killer farts as.
Speaker 3: Dogs are lactose intolerant. Patsy, I know he doesn't have a lot.
Speaker 4: It might be like twice a year, and he's always.
Speaker 3: Like off more like twice a month. What was that phrase you had then? I love that. That's so radio. I've never heard that phrase before. I love that.
Speaker 2: Christian curly Worthy chocolate bar one dollar at Cole's and Woolworth. Thank you for the update there, Christian. My son Riley says, to let you know, he won't let me call you because it'd be too embarrassing. But so that him and his friends Joe and Josh got self served yesterday.
Speaker 3: Fifty cents in Eltham.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, we're hearing different things somewhere. Fifty cents elsewhere.
Speaker 3: Richard, good morning? What can you get front of a dollar?
Speaker 7: Yes? Well, yes, good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 7: And what happens when you're a mad golfer like May and you swing very crazily you lose all your golf keys. And what I've discovered is you can buy three for two dollars or there are dollar hs. Oh wow, I'm just saying to lose probably ten or twelve a game.
Speaker 1: I don't know where that's cutting up.
Speaker 3: I wear like gues, lovely stuff. Richard, Thank you very much. Mate. All right, thank you. Caddy Shack. There's got a Joel here.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Joel, good morning, Penny. Are we yeah, yeah, we're good. What can you get front of a dollar?
Speaker 7: Just a little heads up? I heard the confusion and the dollars classes I've seen laugh a lot on the TV that I have just advertised. There someone whose change range and the soft code will be going out the fifty cents for a short time.
Speaker 3: The sister news we need it today. Thank you, it's really moved me.
Speaker 7: John, You're welcome. Thanks, will be busy there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe, thank you very much to give us a call. We go now to Nowala who works for macas Nola A welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Hi, thank you manager. No, crew, well you sound like a manager to me.
Speaker 2: It can only be a matter of time before you get the big call up, the tap on the shoulder and you turn on you go.
Speaker 3: Is it today?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 3: Someone take a photo? Okay, crewmember Noira at m McDonalds. Which one do you work out?
Speaker 6: I like it?
Speaker 3: Lavitona Laverton North.
Speaker 6: No, so you know the one off the freeway. Yeah, I like it, that one, the very busy one.
Speaker 3: I do actually know the one you mean?
Speaker 2: Now Soft served a lot of confusion, people saying it's a Donna ten just only saw on TV. It's on the loose change menu. What can you tell us?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it's actually fifty cents, but the prices are changed after ten thirty because that's when we technically start serving out all day menu.
Speaker 5: Oh so if you want to breakfast ice cream, you're going to pay through the teeth for it.
Speaker 3: And then maybe take an esci.
Speaker 2: Keep it in there for when you don't want it, like early in the morning, like eight or nine, keep.
Speaker 3: It there, and maybe for a lunch break. That's that's good for lunchtime.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it should be fifty cents after ten thirty, right.
Speaker 3: Okay, gotcha? All right, thank you very much, thank you good all right? Take care? Is it me? I said? Like no one. I've been working like at two hundred hour Shifter.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast