Speaker 1: Hi, idiot, It's just popping in before you listen to the episode to give you a little trigger warning. About seven minutes in, we touch on a few topics that might be a bit tricky for some people to hear, including body image, diet culture, eating disorders, and so if those topics bring up anything for you and you want to give that segment a miss, you can check the show notes and you'll see a time code of where to skip forward to. Plus will pop some resources in the show notes if you feel like you need a bit of support.
Speaker 2: Right, let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Just Real hosted by a couple of mitches. Yeah, you please yourself for the route shocks of young adults.
Speaker 2: Oh please.
Speaker 3: You're in bed with a cup of bloody Hall Licks by a tall Licks. It puts you to slip. It's like a milk drink.
Speaker 2: Sounds like the slur I've heard that whole Licks.
Speaker 3: Mature and mitchual coups. Hello you you helloh.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to my loundroom technically.
Speaker 3: Talk Back Tings Live three point zero. I feel like we're back to last week. We're in Mitchell's lound room again.
Speaker 2: Just no callers. That's the only difference.
Speaker 3: No, no fucking call Jesus Christ. That call waiting sound burnt into my brain.
Speaker 1: Did you notice, listening back to the episode that I did manage to edit out a lot of the beepings I did.
Speaker 3: That would have been mindnumbingly boring for you.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I literally just highlighted one of the beeps and then I highlighted the whole audio and just said, remove this sound from the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Fuck, you can do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then I.
Speaker 1: Realized that we reference the beepings, I have to put some of them back in.
Speaker 3: Can you do that one week? But just isolate one of Jenna, one of Jenna's moons or her laughs, and just isolate all of Jenna from the show.
Speaker 2: Prizkeeper Jenner is here or is she? I'm gonna remove her? No, don't remive me.
Speaker 3: Wait, can you just give us a couple of classic jenitisms and then we can mark them with AI. We might even put it. We can put it somewhere for the best.
Speaker 4: It's actually ras shirt.
Speaker 3: Give us some genitisms a big cackle, well said, and now what am I supposed to do with that? Isn't that what you said? That you give the computer that piece and then it removes all.
Speaker 1: Of her Yeah, but she'd have to do that exact cackle again to detect it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you're pretty predictable.
Speaker 2: That might work, That might work.
Speaker 3: We Mitch's living room, because, to be perfectly honest with you all, you idiots, we just don't have the energy.
Speaker 2: We're exhausted, feeling relaxed.
Speaker 1: And to be frank, after last week's talk back ting's episode that we did from my lounge room, you just fucked off because you were running late for dinner, so all your equipment was here anyway. Yeah, why don't we just kick back in my laundeer And I'm sitting on the l of my couch.
Speaker 2: I've got my feet up, I'm loving Yeah.
Speaker 3: It looks like we're about to have a therapy session, Mitchell. He's got his bike, his socks on, his legs are up on the chape.
Speaker 2: I do look like I'm at a therapy session. This is nice. Yeah you're the therapist.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, I think i'd be a great therapist.
Speaker 2: You reckon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I meant to laugh in their face at their issues.
Speaker 3: I'm just so boisterous.
Speaker 1: Now can I ask you to Oh God, how are your bodies feeling because I dragged you along to my pilate studio to do one of my bar classes that I do twice a week.
Speaker 2: We've filmed it, we've recorded it. We're bringing it to you next week on the podcast as part of the Hobby Hunt.
Speaker 3: Hobby Hunt Baby, Yeah next week.
Speaker 1: Mummy needs time to edit, mummy. But yeah, that the class has happened. How are you feeling? Are you aching?
Speaker 4: I thought i'd be fine. The day after I was not fine. Yeah, muscle pain.
Speaker 3: I am so sore. Really, I am so soal.
Speaker 2: Do you want know what happened to me? Though?
Speaker 1: So I did my normal class that I would go to and then a half hour gap, and then you guys rocked up and we did a second private class and doing two bar classes in a row.
Speaker 3: Holy fuck. Yeah, it killed me.
Speaker 1: And then I had to hobble back to that studio today because I do two classes a week and so I've done a third and so I'm so glad I didn't have to go to the studio. And I'm on my couch because my body is ready to just give up. I could just Mumma find me. I'm ready to go, but I had Pete that day.
Speaker 3: Also, no one congratulated me. I ran a quarter marathon. Well, yeah, I think you. I had the medal in the car, and I was gonna wear it like a dick, like a dick, like a dickhead.
Speaker 2: Oh right, I thought you.
Speaker 1: Literally meant you were going to put it around your waist and just have it dangling like.
Speaker 3: Balls that it eat me in the ball. I'm gonna wear it like a cock. Now, wear it like a knob head and be like, look what I got. I ran fourteen kilometers. I did it.
Speaker 2: Did you run the whole time? Yes? Yes, ran, Yes, I did it.
Speaker 3: In an hour forty You have to it's fourteen kilometers.
Speaker 1: It's truly impressive because I've been telling myself since the year twenty fifteen, when I first moved to Sydney. I was like, oh, I'm not ready this year, but next year I'm going to do the fuck consider it serve. And every single year I've been going, nah, next year is my year. It just kind of comes around again. I'm like, ah, well I missed it this year, I'll do it next year. I'll be ready next year.
Speaker 3: Well, I know what happened is I signed up two days or three days before the run, so I was in the mums and bubb category because everything else was empty. It's like pink, green, blue, yellow, red, orange, and orange is Prams and my charity walkers. So I was there. Everyone had run, so then I was like right at the front of the orange pack. And as I was running, I'd pass people and I'd pass like a red bib, then a green bib, and I got all the.
Speaker 1: Way to that not the front, but you won, basically, yeah, correct, Well, no I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't want praise. But that's also why I'm fucking sore, because that was less than a week ago and I'm just achy everywhere.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a satisfying ache. Though, don't you think.
Speaker 3: It's like, well, after you have sex, does anyone else ach after sex?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 3: Really, that was probably a thought that I should have kept to myself.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Yes, we're bringing you the first ever hobby Hunt next week, yes, as well as Gina Leano our special guest next week.
Speaker 3: And next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: We recorded that so long ago because she's got to be podcast judge Gina. It's an iHeart exclusive. So yeah, we were on Gina's podcast, but she is also our guest on our show next week, Beautiful.
Speaker 2: As for this week, we're doing a round of Jenner's Junk.
Speaker 3: Oh about time, it's so full.
Speaker 1: And I've also got to open up about my recent breakup. I now feel you're pain cheery.
Speaker 4: Wait, what what do you have? You broken up with Sean?
Speaker 2: Worse, far worse. I wish it was that.
Speaker 3: I'd argue a breakup with a breakup worse, that a breakup with Sean would be a breakup between us friendship wise.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not that it's even worse, because.
Speaker 3: We're still here. Who else could it be. I'll tell you you're just prefacing it by saying you think it's worse than the divorce that I just had. Yet the divorce that crippled me.
Speaker 1: I'll explain why I think I'm the bigger victim later on.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to hear that. Well listen, if it's your first time listening, welcome to is just me. Every week we start the show the same way to Igym's something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's, to be honest with you, mine's a little considering Mitch looks like he's in therapy. Yeah, mine is therapy based.
Speaker 1: Really, mine's a little bit therapy, Eskato. Should we just dive right in?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ok to go first?
Speaker 3: H yeah, you do it all right? Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Are you in the mood for a group therapy right now? Because I am.
Speaker 3: Going to lean into this, aren't we?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's actually perfect that it looks like I'm on a therapist count.
Speaker 3: We all are. Yeah, let's go. What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 1: Well, there's just been one thing that's been on my mind recently, and I don't know if it's anxiety related, but it's just I juste to word vomited out to try and make sense of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so stick with me.
Speaker 3: Mitch.
Speaker 2: You recently went on your health kick.
Speaker 3: I'm still on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: You've you've lost weight, people are telling you that you're glowing. You're getting thousands of compliments.
Speaker 3: I am, yeah, which I think is lovely.
Speaker 1: Because those men that is accurate. I agree with them, right, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: However, and I've already told you this off the cloud, but I'm very confused lately because I've been finding myself getting so fucking jealous about all the attention you're getting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is something. This is so funny because we've discussed this off the show, and we're like, we need to talk about it on the show because I know you don't want to say it, but I'm going to say it for you. Mitch's lost fifteen kilos. Yes, you have lost fifteen kilos. That is such an accomplishment and it's kind of just terrible timing that I've also now lost twenty five kilos.
Speaker 1: It's really strange because I started going to my nutritionist.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Her name's Sarah Delarenzo. She's fabulous. I have that book, do you whatever? The ten ten brand? Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's from Sunrise. She does all the food and the healthy eating and the lifestyle segments on Telly.
Speaker 1: She's awesome as seen on TV. She can have one of these stickers on her Oh.
Speaker 3: She could, Yeah she could.
Speaker 2: So Yeah.
Speaker 1: I started going to her for nutrition appointments I think in May yep. And at the time I decided I wasn't going to talk about it and draw attention to the fact that I was on this health kick because I remember when I was in like a real rut.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: If I saw other people banging on about their health kicks, it kind of made me feel shit, yeah, And so I was like, I don't want to make other people feel shit, and so I kind of just kept it to myself and I was like, I'll let the results speak for themselves, whatever happens. Because I wasn't necessarily going to a nutritionist to lose weight.
Speaker 2: It was mostly just like during.
Speaker 1: It would have been COVID lockdown. Actually during twenty twenty onwards, I just developed some really gross habits. Yea, really gross.
Speaker 3: How everyone did? So many people went through that.
Speaker 2: Were you drinking two bottles of rose a night?
Speaker 3: That's a you thing? Yeah, yeah, that's two bottles of night?
Speaker 2: Were you, Oh, not every night, but a lot of nights you did have it.
Speaker 3: Did you think you have a drink? Did you have a drinking problem? Do you look back now and think that was.
Speaker 1: I mean, in hindsight, I can't even have two lasses of Rosea now without getting a fucking headache.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. Actually, what was going on in your system to drink two bottles?
Speaker 2: That's weird, right, I don't know. I was just it was short around in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Or twenty twenty. Sorry, So yeah, yeah, the other.
Speaker 2: Thing, by the way side, note, the other thing that happened in twenty twenty that ruined my fucking health kick was that obviously everything shut down and so I just discovered my love for pilates. And the local studio shut down during COVID.
Speaker 1: It never reopened, Like a lot of businesses, they just didn't survive that. And so anyway, I developed really gross habits in twenty twenty lockdown, like I said, the drinking, the constant vaping, binge eating, stress eating, comfort eating, it was just a lot of things and I really couldn't shake those habits for like three years. It's twenty twenty three. And sure with that, I did put on weight, but I didn't really care. I was just like, whatever, you know, your size doesn't matter which I to sleep that. I did believe that, and so I didn't beat myself up about it too much.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, it got you.
Speaker 1: A where I was like, actually, when it comes to things that I'm totally clueless about, like nutrition, I'm actually really good at being told what to do. I'll just do it, and I'm fucking told so I went and saw a professional. I was like, you just give me some sort of idea of what to eat when, and I'll just do it because that's one less decision for me to make as well. I don't have to decide what I'm going to have a breakfast and stuff. You can just let me know what's good. And so yeah, I went and saw the nutrition and then decided I wasn't going to talk about it, and I thought the results will speak for themselves. Yes, fifteen kilos later, nothing, I'm not even kidding. And it's been a really hard thing to reckon with in my brain because I keep saying, Mitchell, you weren't doing it for validation from others. You were doing it because you wanted to feel better, which, by the way, fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: How much better I feel mentally? It turns out there actually is a connection between what food you put in your mouth and how that affects your brain.
Speaker 3: Right, weird that in dolphins actually a thing that people talk about in Scientists have studied when I exercise, I feel good.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: They're crazy how it works, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: And also, like the binge eating and stress eating I was doing, I did not feel good, funny that, and so yeah, I was just like, Okay, I'm going to do this thing, this health kick, it's my thing.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to push it onto others.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell everyone because I wasn't trying to fish for validation. And yeah, I know this is terrible because now you're getting.
Speaker 2: All the attention and all the validation. I feel so fucking jealous. And I know that that's an awful thing to say and feel, because like, I'm happy for you, I am, but I still just am just like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Why happy for someone and then jealous?
Speaker 3: Jealous. Here's the thing, Mitchell, And first I want to preface it by saying, I'm exactly the same as you. I was a very happy, bigger person and it didn't bother me and I and also I've had the most success in my career as a really big person, the most success in my professional career as a big person, and.
Speaker 2: In your love life.
Speaker 3: In my love exactly, I was in a happy, loving relationship for five years at my biggest Yeah, and I'm a big boy. I'm talking like one hundred and fifty kilos plus. But I think the difference is people at the moment, and I love everyone for it. Are wanting me to have a win because I've just come off the back of this awful breakup and I haven't even really gone into the details of it, and I don't think I have a will. So then they see me kind of glowing up, posting and being a bit happier, going on my hot girl walks, and they're like, yes, he's happy. So like, we're going to tell him how good he looks because he's been sad and you are loved up and you've got Sean and you're having hot adal sex. No one's happy for you because you're coming. That's the point. That's the subject.
Speaker 4: That's a good point, you know.
Speaker 1: No, but that's the thing. I actually enjoy that everyone's being your cheerleader. I think it's beautiful. And a question for you, is that a motivator to keep going?
Speaker 3: Yes and no, because on the flip side, there is the criticism, and it's very valid that celebrating weight loss insinuates that bigger is worse, skinnier. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, that's what I was worried about. I didn't want to be like, look at what I've done. I've lost fifteen kilos.
Speaker 1: What an achievement, because I felt like inadvertently that was sending the message like you said, that smaller is better, bigger it's worse, which I fucking don't believe for a second, which is why I found it really confusing, because I've got this like core belief that it doesn't make a difference how big or how skinny you are.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make a difference to who you are. That's the core belief. And yet I'm still feeling fucking jealous that I'm not getting as many compliments as you.
Speaker 3: We're complimenting.
Speaker 2: Yes, I swear this is not me fishing for complimenting at all. I mean you are.
Speaker 1: There's people in my life that have been very lovely and supportive, like Sean.
Speaker 2: Obviously, please touch it.
Speaker 3: He can feel the fat mass.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's noticed. How nimbliant are you? Yeah? Bar class helps with that too.
Speaker 3: Wow. I'm sure he's up to give you someone hold on to.
Speaker 1: And actually, you know someone else who I'm going to give a shout out because I hope he's listening. Tim Abbott gorgeous. Every time I see him, he goes, you are just glowing.
Speaker 2: Look at you.
Speaker 3: It's so lovely to hear he's a sweetheart like that.
Speaker 1: But then I'm going to be honest, I spiral a little bit because I also have access to strangers who aren't complimenting me the same way they're complimenting you.
Speaker 2: And again, I know.
Speaker 1: This is so eagy to say, I hate it, but it makes me start to question, well, if they're complimenting him but not me, I haven't lost enough way to need.
Speaker 3: To lose more show it.
Speaker 1: And then I think, oh, well, the people aren't telling me I'm glowing, but they're telling him he is glowing.
Speaker 2: Then maybe I'm just not happy. I'm I not happy enough to look like I'm glowing.
Speaker 1: And so I've just been going through this weird fucking spiral and I know it's not a healthy way to think.
Speaker 2: I know it's wrong, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: The issue here, and like the whole fitness industry as a whole, has a lot to answer for because they benefit off people being scared of being fat, and they benefit off people wanting to be skinny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I hate that.
Speaker 3: I agree, every marketing campaign is someone who is skinny. We don't really do it anymore. Diet culture is dead, which is great and I'm not lying to you. This is where the hot girl walks came from. I told you, Mitch. I started walking King Street, Newtown because I was so sad every day from the breakup. I was so depressed that I had to just walk like I was just doing it mentally. I'd had no goals to lose weight, i had no goals to slim down.
Speaker 2: I was the same.
Speaker 1: I used to go for walks and exercise, and I'd hate it because I was doing it to lose weight.
Speaker 2: But this, this.
Speaker 1: Health kick, the twenty twenty three may on Woods or whatever, it's been different where I'm like, if I don't go for a walk, I feel shit, not because I have an exercise because I want to lose weight, just because of the dolphins if you call them, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, say the dolphins. Of course, it's also hard because like you want to compliments are great and you also want to receive them, but then you also don't. That's not why you you do it.
Speaker 1: This is why I'm really confused about what I'm thinking and feeling. Because I've always tried to lead by example about like don't let other people's opinions affect you, which most of the time.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: Like, if someone says to me, get a haircut, I'm like, how about you get a throat cut?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, fuck wickat come back, Well said.
Speaker 1: If someone says, oh, you've got a massive forehead, and I'm like, yeah, it's bigger than your dick dog Welson like, but for the most part, I don't care what other people think.
Speaker 2: What off a duck's clit? I don't care, yes, Well said, And yet oh there's a part of me that's this human and wants to be told that I look nice.
Speaker 3: Mitchel also like, on a literal level, I was bigger and you could visibly see that I was a bigger boy. It was never a problem, and no one ever said you're a big boy.
Speaker 2: How well you did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that was my god given right. However, now it's such a drastic change. Physically, people have monkey brains. They're like, Mitch better, Mitch, breakup, Mitch better. Now, let me message Mitch. That's all it is. They don't look at you and go, he's gone from this to this. People are also hesitant to do it. You should see I'm getting hundreds of messages and they're like, hey, I don't normally comment on people's physical appearance. But you're looking good, and I just wanted you to know that because I know what you've been through and I love those kinds of messages because they get the nuance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that was the thing.
Speaker 1: When I lost the first ten kilos, I thought, gee, tenues doesn't sound like a small amount. I would have thought that people would start to notice. But then I thought, maybe it's twenty twenty three. People have learnt not to comment on other people's bodies and whatever, and I was like.
Speaker 2: That's fine. But then it was when you started getting all the compliments that I was like, actually, people are willing to comment on people's bodies. What the fuck have I done wrong? And again, I know that that's wrong.
Speaker 1: I know that that's wrong for me to think that this is just a group therapy session getting it all out.
Speaker 3: Okay, then I'll just speak my mind to I. I haven't really spoken about it much. Have really bad body image issues I don't find and I've told you guys this personally, like I don't look at myself and go that's an attractive man, or I don't look at my body and go that that is a hot body. And I want to like I want to have agency in my body and my sexuality, and posting it is me. Using is helping me, is actually helping me. And it's not because I'm getting the compliments. It's because I go.
Speaker 2: Also, they don't go astray the compliment.
Speaker 3: No, but the compliments don't go astray, but that they're a byproduct. I'm posting them to flip that switch in my brain because look at my content over the last five years, it's been from the neck up. I do not like posting my body because I'm uncomfortable by it, and posting all these hot girl walks and the content. I would never have done that before. And it's retraining my brain to actually love myself.
Speaker 1: It's like exposure therapy. If you do it over and over again, it becomes less intimidating.
Speaker 3: It means nothing to you, guys. The other day, I filmed a hot girl walk video and I showed my whole body, and I remember thinking, like I'm putting my people can see like a bit of man boo, people can see a bit of tummy. And I didn't. I didn't think twice about it, and I put it up and I felt good for me and it's my it's my social media. It's got to work for me at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Exactly, can you talk to me about some of the backlashy messages you've gotten, because again, when I started my health kick, I actively chose not to.
Speaker 2: Talk about it for fear of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I didn't want it to look like I was pushing the message like we've said that smaller equals better. That's I didn't want to be accused of that.
Speaker 2: And so has there been a little bit of that.
Speaker 3: There's been a couple of messages yet.
Speaker 1: But for the most part, it's majority people being nice and cheering you off and just a little bit about.
Speaker 3: The ninety nine positivity. And you know what, one of the messages I got, I've taken on board. So I would because people were messaging going, what is your routine? How long are you walking? People want questions one answers. So I started. I wear an Apple Watch to track my fitness and it sends it to your phone in an app, and I would just screenshot the length of duration, the kilometers, and I'd add that into the story.
Speaker 1: And I noticed that they're too many numbers for me. It makes no sense to me.
Speaker 3: That that's right. But the people that wanted it, Yeah, the people that want it, they get it. But I had I had two people message and say and I fully understand it. But for people that have eating disorders or people who have real issues with calorie counting, that seeing someone else burning that amount of calories can be triggering. I appreciate that. So I've removed that from I've removed the calories because I didn't even think about that. I didn't know, So I've removed the calories. I'm still putting up how far I've walked. It's hard because the people that your benefiting from educating them, people are going is four kilometers enough? I've just walked two. So I just want sometimes I walk one and a half, and I just want people to know that, yeah, I'm not go walking. It's a one kilometer walk. It doesn't matter if it's one or ten k So you got to weigh it up.
Speaker 2: But I know how fucked is calorie counting.
Speaker 1: It was such a big relief when I had my first appointment with Sarah Delarenzo and she said, we don't do calorie counting here, darling, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank god. I thought I was about to get back into that I had my fitness palette was just awful, too much to think about.
Speaker 3: I also just want to say, like, the only reason we're talking about this miiche is because we're going through it currently. Doesn't mean that you listening have to go and walk or lose weight if you're I was so content being bigger. It's just that I've gone through this trauma and this is how I'm responding to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: When I have my again, my first appointment with Sarah, she kept using the line like, oh, becoming your best self, and that's one of the only things that she said that I just didn't sit right because I'm like, smaller doesn't equals best self. It's more just the mental shit I'm trying to get on top of.
Speaker 3: Can I say though, like my and I don't know if you can comment on this, but my night show team, the producers of my radio show were like, you've been funnier, like you've been on it and you're like sparkers back, yeah, and you're like you just you're not warmer, but there's just an energy I feel.
Speaker 4: As soon as you walk into the office, it's like you're a totally different person.
Speaker 3: I'm on a lot of cocaine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just gave him a bump in the leaf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mich is so generous with that of his penis though it was really weird.
Speaker 1: But but I've also noticed that too, where as soon as I started doing this meal plan, I feel like I've just become a bit sharper, Like when we're recording the podcast.
Speaker 2: Apart from days Night today where I just feel a bit.
Speaker 3: Naked, we're all a bit like that.
Speaker 2: What is it about today?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's fine, it's a chill day.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but I noticed as soon as I started doing the meal plan, I was like, I'm just more alert and I don't need to have as many coffees. So going back to my initial question, is it bad that I'm jealous as fuck at all the compliments you're getting?
Speaker 2: Is that bad because I'm just like, he's on his journey, I'm on mine.
Speaker 1: I feel better. That should be all that matters. And yet there's a little selfish part of me that's like I just want compliments.
Speaker 4: I hate it.
Speaker 3: Normal human Some people will listen and go, yeah, it is bad, but and I swear.
Speaker 1: Anyway, listening right now, I swear that's not me fishing for compliments. I'm just I'm just getting this out of my system because it's been on my mind a lot lately. I don't understand why all the attention you're getting has made me spiral a little bit.
Speaker 2: To be honest, no, I feel you.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: But again, I agree with all the compliments you're getting.
Speaker 3: They're correct, thank you. So yeah I look hot, but so do you? You look so hot, Jenna when we filmed what we were released in the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Next week, next week?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The blood is one right?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, yes, how hot?
Speaker 4: Did Mitch look those legs?
Speaker 2: Oh? You reckon?
Speaker 3: Mitchell?
Speaker 2: See even again? Now again. This is why it's so confusing, what's going on in my head.
Speaker 1: I feel bad accepting compliments about my appearance because I feel like that is pushing the message that's smallest. But it's really it's there's a lot coming onto my stupid brain.
Speaker 3: Mitchell, I feel exactly the same, but it's not. It's it's not it's not. You're right, you got Shan when you were bigger. I was in a fie relationship when I was bigger. I've done the most TV work I've ever known in my life. When I was bigger, I have, I had my radio success. This podcast is blown up when it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: It's all for me personally and for you. It's a personal journey. But you're right, a fucking DM your listeners would be lovely said, No.
Speaker 1: That's not that's not what I'm fishing for. I'm just yeah, I needed a group therapy session. Like I said, that was not all out anyway. Sorry, this has gone on longer than I thought it. Woul should get to your is it just me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and donated any of that out? That was lovely chat. Okay, that was lovely chat.
Speaker 2: I feel better now, good do you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There's something to be said for talking about things that are weighing on your mind, isn't there?
Speaker 3: It is? It's crazy. A problem shared is a problem hard. Now that'll be three hundred dollars. I'll need your Medicare card and we'll give you back three dollars.
Speaker 2: Didn't you say that your gymis therapy related?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is all right.
Speaker 2: You're turning you get some deep shit for me.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a deep baby, it's deep.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Is it just me, is good therapy really dependent on the therapist?
Speaker 2: Fuck you?
Speaker 3: Absolutely yeah, I'm new to therapy. You've been trying for years, Mitchell to get me there, and I did need it, But there.
Speaker 1: Was part of me that was like I didn't want to push it too hard to make it seem like I was saying, you're fucked in the head, get some help now that I was just like it could be helpful for you.
Speaker 3: You know, I was one of those blissful idiots that was like, no, my life is perfect, perfect. Part of that would never do me wrong. Life, family, money, it's job, it's all good.
Speaker 1: And so don't tell me that your very first fucking therapist is a match made in heaven.
Speaker 3: No, it's I think I need to break up my therapist. Really yeah, she was really good for ChIL.
Speaker 2: You recommended her to me. I've got my first appointment next week, and now you're telling me she's no good?
Speaker 3: Did you actually? Oh my god, are you serious? You're going to see her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Next home? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, she's really good. She's really good, and she she experts, she's an expert in relationships, and she also works with people in the public eye. So she gets that lens. It's very cool. Anyway, She's beautiful and I love her. She's a very sweet woman. However, the other week at session, the other week of therapy last week, she said, she goes to me and I just don't know, Like I felt like I was fucking eleven on stranger things in those science labs. She goes, Mitchell, I need for you to take this whiteboard, and I went okay. She gave me the whiteboard. She said I need for you to draw me your relationship. And I said you need me. You want me to draw my relationship and draw your relationship? And I went okay, sure.
Speaker 1: Were you like, listen, sketching isn't my art form? Can I make a fucking TikTok?
Speaker 3: So you want me to back announce Padama, pa dama, talk to you about my relationship because that will be much more eloquent. Me really wants to put on was down coming up to the next ten drauma from my childhood. And I go, okay, So I take this whiteboard, take this in my hand. And then I'm like, what do you mean? What do you want me to What do you want me to draw? Because Mitchell, look at me, draw your relationship. I'm like, well, what do I do? Two stick figures of two boys and my dick in his butt? Like what do you want me to draw?
Speaker 2: And did she say whatever you want, there's no wrong answer.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what she said, there's no wrong answer. Sure, give me the texture and I go and pick up a green one. She goes, ah, great, and I was like, I mean, what do you mean. I feel like I'm on the price is right? Oh, so I go, okay, so that I draw two stick figures and then she's like, right, all right, ah, oh oh, this is ridiculous. Then she goes draw for me a toxic relationship, and I was like, what do you mean? So that I just took the red texture and drew it in red.
Speaker 2: Skulls that you get on the chemical drums. Toxic?
Speaker 3: But it just and then after we had to like wipe it off, and she guess this tells me lot, Mitchell, you know, next time, more into it. That's my question? Does that tell her shit? And at the end of the day, does that help me?
Speaker 1: I've fired therapists for that exact reason, because I just feel like, what the fuck? This is just not clicking for me and my most recent therapist that I started seeing Patrick.
Speaker 2: He was great at the start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I had like a fifteen minute blind date with him to make sure we would vibe, and during that I said to him, Now, Patrick, what I need for you is to not fuck about. I need you to just tell me do this differently in order to feel better. I don't want to go around in circles and draw bullshit. Yeah, that's not gonna work for me. And I feel like it's okay to say that. So if this therapist that you've recommended to me hits me with that shit next week, I'm going to be reminding her I'm paying you.
Speaker 3: Very good call.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 1: So if that doesn't resonate with me, we're not doing that shit.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you gave me this advice because I was just about to go on a ran. So the best advice I was given about therapy.
Speaker 2: What's it is?
Speaker 3: Tell the therapist what you want?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, how you.
Speaker 3: How you receive information? So I did. When I sat down, I'm like, I'm very sad about a breaker. This is all the context of the breaker, and I need strategies to stop thinking this way. And she did.
Speaker 2: She was great well, it's like I.
Speaker 1: Said just before about the nutrition thing. When it comes to things that I know nothing about, I'm actually really good at just doing what I'm told. So I'm just going to go to that therapist and say, right, how do I feel a bit more motivated, a bit less self doubting?
Speaker 2: Just give me strategies.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 2: I don't want to draw anything. That's exactly what I want from you. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it.
Speaker 3: One und if I just wrote no in red texture and no. Also, what if it was a beautiful oil pastel paid no worries, you have three hours. I just turned on a candle and played some She'd.
Speaker 2: Be happy with that, because you pay her by the hour.
Speaker 3: She'd be like, now keep going time, more detail on the hairs on his receding hairline? Shade you're listening to?
Speaker 4: Isn't just me?
Speaker 3: That's enough of these two? Now let's hear and is it just you? Yes? If you'd like to get a prize too, dms on a couple of mitches and we will get you on the show and we'll get you something. Prize keeper, Jenna, We'll take control of that, won't you, Jenna?
Speaker 2: I will yes, send him something real nice for coming on with it? Is it just me or their own?
Speaker 1: We've also got the brand new text number, so everyone delete the old number please, because apparently that's been disconnected. Yeah, it's the same number we used during talkback tings. The brand new text line is oh four double two nine four eight two o.
Speaker 3: Two oh and the serial works. Listen there's yes, thank god, beautiful. All right, we have Jordan today coming to us from Blacktown in New South Wales. Hello Jordan, Jordan, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hi. How long have you been a listener? Oh?
Speaker 6: About a year now?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I finished it and then I go back and watch, like listen to all the old episodes and yeah, up day every week.
Speaker 3: I can't believe people do that.
Speaker 2: Are you up to date yet?
Speaker 3: Yes? Up to date?
Speaker 2: Updates A good girl.
Speaker 3: Good you're on the latest, so that you're more the most up to date anyone could be. Episode Yeah, you're out of the pack. All right, Bradley's going to count you in and hit us with you. Is it just me? Okay, okay, is it just me?
Speaker 5: Open homes when someone is still living there just the most awkward thing for everybody.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, especially if they haven't bothered to tidy up.
Speaker 2: You're just revolting.
Speaker 3: No one enjoys it. You know. The one thing that always gets me about those kind of open homes is the showers always freshly used, always because they've always left that. You have never gone to an open home that someone's still living in and the shower and not be damp and wet and humid, but.
Speaker 4: It's just been used.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happened to you, Jordy? Did that happen to you recently?
Speaker 5: Well, so I've been on both sides of this actually, So I've had some of the house is under the rens, yeah.
Speaker 6: The houses, but I've lived in it sold while I'm living there. But I've been to so many open homes as a rental where I'm just like, oh, this is disgusting. How can someone not be like embarrassed and not want to clean up? And I see to have like immaculate.
Speaker 5: But then there's also the problem of people going to your stuff. They're opening up your codom, of your kitchen covers, and then when you're going in, yeah, of course you want to know what that all looks like.
Speaker 1: And so when people were inspecting the place that you were currently living in. It sounds like, did you not want to leave that place? It was being sold and so you had to leave.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was pretty much the situation.
Speaker 1: See, I reckon that you should have made the place look disgusting so it was less likely to sell. Because I've gone to rental inspections like a place that I might rent, and I reckon that was their tactic because the place was revolting and it turned me off the idea of ever renting that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I reckon, they just wanted to stay.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I've done in the past. The last house that I lived in I had to get out of because it was being sold, so I'd have to leave in the morning while they took new potential tenants through. And it was so nice. I would clean the house, I'd put a candle on, but then by the end, I'm like, I don't want to fucking move out. I want to elongate this process. So the toilet wouldn't flush.
Speaker 1: There was one chick that lived in the place that I went to inspect, and there was this kitty that everywhere, cat food all over the floor. It was just a disaster now, and.
Speaker 2: The place looked beautiful. It was a meriton.
Speaker 3: Oh God, to serve, what's mine?
Speaker 1: Sorry about but she just made it look like a dumps So I was like, not for me. The smell as well.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny. Not to digress, but Mitch and I got invited to Jenna's new apartment, didn't we, Mitch, and it is the most Jenna vibe. Yeah, I have ever seen. The first thing you see, I don't want to dox you, Jenna, go for it. The first thing you see coming off the street metal cathedral gates from a church. I'm not joking.
Speaker 2: It felt a bit hogwartsy, didn't it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Yeah, you had to like get an umbrella and hit three bricks in a certain sequence.
Speaker 2: Parcel tongue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you had this parcel tongue and that the doors would swing open and then we go in and then the concierge. So of course she has an escape. She may be out of a meriton, but she's still got a concert security And we said, Hi, we're here to see Jenna, he said, Miss Benson. We said, yeah, we get the lift, Mitch. And what is on the inside of the lift.
Speaker 1: It was like I was in a confessional. You know, there's confession booths. You can go to a church and there's priests on the other side.
Speaker 2: It was like that.
Speaker 1: It was confessional, and I was convinced that there was a priest in the lift too.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, it felt like someone felt like it.
Speaker 1: And then, of course we actually stepped foot into Jenna's apartment and it made me feel like I neglect my cat because her apartment she had so many fucking cat toy, cat lounges, cat hammocks, like it was just a cat's paradise. It made me feel like I'm neglecting Isabella by comparison, you.
Speaker 3: Had so many cat scratch posts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, yes, I just want her to be happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jordan's gone quiet? Are we boring you allen.
Speaker 5: The podcast?
Speaker 3: True? Oh my god, you're getting a live podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm spoil this episode to anyone.
Speaker 3: Don't you tell anybody will sue you were sending an ndaight to your DM you fucking sign it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well no, I completely agree with you. Also, nothing worse than when you're because no one's ever on time to it open hours and they do fifteen middle windows now, since when is that industry standard?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Fifteen minutes? I hate it?
Speaker 1: When I inspected this place that we're currently sitting in, it was only me and one other person inspecting, and I brought my friend Andrew with me and the other guy that was inspecting the place. He said to us, actually, this place might be better for you guys, because there's the two of you, and so you might have a bit more room.
Speaker 2: I can just go inspect one of the ones downstairs. It's smaller. I'll let you guys have this.
Speaker 1: Oh, and I realized, Oh, they think that Andrew's my boyfriend. But if it means I get the apartment, I was like, Yeah, he's right, darling, isn't he Babe.
Speaker 2: I had to just go along with it.
Speaker 3: Get on your knees, let's have some of that sex we have all the time.
Speaker 2: I can just picture us routing in this lovely room.
Speaker 3: Perfect. Perfect.
Speaker 5: Oh, you got to pull out all the tricks when you're run sing, I think ambitious.
Speaker 3: In this rental crisis, it's absolutely insane, you know, pull it.
Speaker 6: Out, pull it out, all right?
Speaker 3: Well, so to speak, let's get your price. A message price keeper General on Instagram will get you something.
Speaker 6: Okay, you.
Speaker 2: See your honey, and it's at a couple of minches. That's where your message Jenna. Don't go to her personally.
Speaker 4: You can go to Chenna underscore Benson.
Speaker 2: But of course for all her first traps and stuff.
Speaker 3: He's Jenner. They're getting out of hand.
Speaker 4: I can't help it.
Speaker 3: Really, it's an impulse, is it. Yeah, I've been posting some first traps I've noticed.
Speaker 2: Well, in that case you can head to add Mitch Cheery as well. Yes, we're all first trap and accept me.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Cheery, as we will know, you recently went through a breakup.
Speaker 3: I did the four month mark, probably at the time of four months, four months at the time this podcast is being released.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so would it be fair to say that, like when you finally announced on the podcast, it had been a bit of a slow burn. It wasn't sudden. There'd been a bit of back and forth, there was discussion. It wasn't like a sudden breakup. He didn't just disappear from you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a day that I broke up with him, when I yep, the D Day, it was actually Anzac Day, so probably shouldn't make a D Day reference. And then I was toing and froing going back for about a month. Yeah, then and then I officially was like nothing.
Speaker 2: So there wasn't any sudden loss of contact.
Speaker 3: No way, Well we're in no contact now, but no, there was communication for months.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And so hypothetically, if you'd just come home and he'd vanished, just left you high and dry, no contact, no way of getting answers, would that have been better than the slow burn or worse?
Speaker 3: No? I need communication. I want. I want to chat. I like to get ideas. I like to get thoughts and why, the why and the how.
Speaker 2: Well there you go.
Speaker 1: Well that's exactly the sort of breakup that I'm going through right now.
Speaker 3: Where are you fucking go?
Speaker 2: Very sudden, no explanation, just gone, Well.
Speaker 3: It's not your cat because she did a shit in this hand house me moments ago. Yes, Isabella is here and the house things are shit, So it's not your cat. Sean's back from Europe. He's fucking fine. It's Jenna's here. I'm here and I know all your friends are around. What is it?
Speaker 4: I'm scared.
Speaker 2: It's so hard to talk about. Oh no, you're very raw.
Speaker 3: What's wrong? Spit it out? First of all, I don't appreciate you comparing it to the divorce of the love of my life.
Speaker 1: I'm not comparing, and I'm telling you that it's drastically worse. Actually, it's not really up for discussion. I'm telling you this is worse what I've been through with, worse than what you've If this is.
Speaker 3: Some fucking I had Jenna, I can't wait for him to turn around and go I have left my grocery bill because I'm.
Speaker 2: Partnering with No, that's naught it.
Speaker 3: Oh, then who is it who'll be broken up with?
Speaker 1: Well, I've been broken up with by my hairdresser. What what Franco the Wiggle, the former wiggle, Franco Terrelli.
Speaker 3: Franco really left you? He left you?
Speaker 2: Well. I went to my most recent appointment and some random woman named Tanya, who was perfectly lovely.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she was.
Speaker 2: I walked in and she goes, hi, Mitchell, how are you just come on through for your shampoo?
Speaker 1: You know how you go to the basins first, and it's not unusual that someone else would do that, and then I'd go and Franko would do the haircut.
Speaker 3: He's just the cut guy, right.
Speaker 1: And so anyway, she's shampooing my hair and she goes and so I'm assuming you've heard heard what she goes. Ah, Franco resigned effective immediately. I was like, when did this happen? She goes a couple of days ago, and so we did.
Speaker 2: Try and call you.
Speaker 1: We wanted to tell all these clients that were already booked in, and I was like, I never got a call.
Speaker 2: I later checked my call logue. I did miss that.
Speaker 3: They did let you know, yep, you really should check it.
Speaker 1: And so I just had to let this random Tanya woman who is lovely, but I've got no loyalty, your attachment.
Speaker 2: I had to let her cut my hair.
Speaker 1: It was fine, she did a good job, and when I heard the news, I was kind of okay with it. It wasn't until I got home later that I was really surprised at how affected I was by that because it was a five year relationship.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, you have been to see Frank Cart for five years.
Speaker 1: No other person apart from Franco, since I've had long hair has touched it.
Speaker 3: Wow, no one, Wow. Wow, that's huge Mitchell.
Speaker 1: And he doesn't have social media. He used to tell me all the time, Oh, I don't do that TikTok or Facebook. The only way I could contact him is grinder and so wait, is hows him?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, that's not how I messaged him.
Speaker 1: But if I really wanted to get an answer, because that's the thing, I have no explanation.
Speaker 2: Has he gone to another job? Is there a way I can follow?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you get the gossip?
Speaker 2: Because they didn't know. He didn't tell them secretive.
Speaker 3: They didn't know Captain Feathers swordes after him.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. Has he gone out of receipt?
Speaker 3: He's trying to get some cash.
Speaker 1: And I can't stalk him online to find out where he's working. Now it's just vanished from my life and I've got no way to get information or closure.
Speaker 3: I can find him. What's his name?
Speaker 1: It's Franco Torelli. But he's not on social media. Do you think I haven't tried this? The only thing that comes up is Wigglepedia.
Speaker 4: Just ask another of the wiggles to get contact.
Speaker 2: Just tweet Jeff and say hi, whatever Franco.
Speaker 3: I saw the yellow wiggle at Broadway came up the other week. Should have asked her when last week?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: When did I ask?
Speaker 3: Franco Torelli's not on LinkedIn?
Speaker 2: You're right, I told you I LinkedIn, and so I just felt really hurt that there was just no communication. Obviously this relationship of five years didn't mean as much to him as it did to me.
Speaker 1: Oh, Mitch, no, I've just got no way. He's just vanished in my life. I've got no way of ever speaking to him again.
Speaker 3: Also, can I I'm not going to be rude. This isn't me being rude to you. But you're not that complicated of a cut?
Speaker 2: You have you ever had long hair, Darling?
Speaker 4: No, But it's actually pretty complicated.
Speaker 1: And I was working with Franco to grow out some layers I didn't want anymore, and Tanya recut them.
Speaker 3: Show me what did she touch?
Speaker 2: Oh it's all wet. Now that's you probably won't be able to tach.
Speaker 3: But what what is your haircut? Just to trim off the ends?
Speaker 1: It's just so much more complicated that, And I don't think you understand. It's about trust in the same way that like, oh, what's a car mechanic?
Speaker 2: Servicing?
Speaker 1: You know, it's the same shit no matter where you go, But it makes a huge difference which mechanic.
Speaker 2: You get and which one you open your heart too. And dare trust I.
Speaker 3: Told you, I think I did. I speak about it on this podcast or one of my nineteen other audio shows that I broke up with my pop my hairdress at one EAA after nine years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you've got the power in that situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I left.
Speaker 2: You also broke up with your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: So that's why I'm saying that what I'm going through is drastically worse.
Speaker 3: Because you're the breaker. You've been broken up with.
Speaker 2: He just disappeared from my life like I was nothing to him.
Speaker 3: I'm going to challenge the idiots.
Speaker 1: Frank Cart's name Franco. Frank's full name is Francesco Franco.
Speaker 3: Franco Torelli Deep dive. Let's find this bitch and let's get him to cut your hair until he dies.
Speaker 2: I don't even need that from him. I just need closure. I need to know what happened.
Speaker 3: I think he's into drugs. No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry from prison. The only reason you resign effective immediately is if you've touched someone, you've been touched, or the police are after.
Speaker 2: I think he might have just been over it, or maybe he's going traveling. I don't know. I don't know. I don't have the answer.
Speaker 3: Where the salon?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm now torn about what to do because the only reason I kept driving back to five Doc, which I have not lived there for years, The only reason I was going out of my way, like a half hour commute to five Doc with big because I had that relationship established with Franco.
Speaker 2: And now I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Do I remain loyal to that business with a different haircut, because it's not ten year's fault that I feel jaded and bitter about this divorce? Or is now the time to find a new hairdresser, find.
Speaker 3: A new hairdresser?
Speaker 4: No, we need to find Franco.
Speaker 3: You need to leave, Mitch. You need to get out of there.
Speaker 2: But I love Cello hair dresses. It's so lovely, and so they don't They don't fucking charge me here. They charge me a men's cut, which is cheaper than a women's and I've clearly got women's hair.
Speaker 3: How that's so fun?
Speaker 4: I say I'd stay.
Speaker 3: I've got grinder. Now, So where do you think he lives?
Speaker 2: I think he lives around the suburb, but I actually don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to because you can move your location, so I'm moving my location to five dog. What's his age bracket?
Speaker 2: Is it on Wiggledpedia? I don't know. Oh, I would say like fifties or sixties.
Speaker 3: Okay, I might just do fifty to one hundred just to be safe, Jenna, if you can google the meantime.
Speaker 2: Can you go on wiggled Pedia. I need to find Frank. I don't think you're quite treating this with the empathy it deserves, by the way, I'm chattered.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I know you are, and I hate to make it.
Speaker 2: What do I do because in eight weeks when I need a new trim, what am I going to do?
Speaker 3: Mitchelle, If there's one thing that there's a surplus of in this world, it's hairdressings. You'll be fine.
Speaker 4: He was born in nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? How old is in his fifties? Look at Jennifer furious the googling, be cause she also can't do math. I love it.
Speaker 4: Here's forty seven.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, I said fifty or sixty. Oh, he's never going to forgive me.
Speaker 3: But he's probably a bit shy. So I'm going to do forty five.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I think we can have bought this mission because I was embarrassed to admit it cheery, but I already tried to find him on the way.
Speaker 2: I needed closure.
Speaker 3: What did you use?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I just started a blank profile and I went to where I thought he might live, and I couldn't find him. So he's just lost without a trace. And I just there's a hole in my heart.
Speaker 3: Oh, Mitchell, Sorry, there's a hole in my hand. I just got center photo.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys have been through this. Clearly you haven't. I'm interested to know. Idiot's listening.
Speaker 1: Please let me know if you've also experienced the devastation of someone who provides a service and you trust them, and you have done for years. They know you, you trust them, you feel like you've got something going, and then they just fucking vanished.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my optometrist just died and I can't go to that clinic anymore, which was really it's actually very sad. He was a lovely man. I haven't I don't really need an optometrist as much as I need a head.
Speaker 2: I've never seen you wear glasses.
Speaker 3: No, I get my eyes checked, just condition things. However, Mitchell, it's very stressful. There is another hairdresser out there for you. There is there is.
Speaker 2: But what if I'm not ready to move on?
Speaker 3: That's fine. You take your time. If you have to convince yourself that you might be with him again one day, that's fine, as long as.
Speaker 1: I don't think I can convince myself of that because we're doing no contact by force, I have no method of contact again.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think that's really how that works. But you don't need Francesca. You're better than him than.
Speaker 2: He did do me dirty, didn't he?
Speaker 3: You know what? That's actually really rude. He should have texted all his clients.
Speaker 1: I'm going through all the stages of grief. I'm now at anger. I'm like, fuck him.
Speaker 2: At last left me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't even think about you, Mitchell. You don't want to go back to that. You deserve better. Think of all the things you said to me, apply them to yourself. Yeah, okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be an interesting time in the shape because now we're both going through bakups.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's very different, actually, and my breakup is real and yours is fabricated. No, that's where you're right disagree with Mitchell. Yeah, much ponytail together, stay together, no worries. You both get the same cut.
Speaker 4: White hairdresser Frankie at that's a sign you could go to Frankie. She does the Veronica's hair.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the Veronica's hair?
Speaker 3: She does the Veronica's head. Yes, so interesting. Here is so heat damaged and it's jet fucking black.
Speaker 1: And then one of them has gone blond, which I wouldn't have I wouldn't have advised that if I was Frankie.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm just hoping that you will spare a thought for me, Joe.
Speaker 3: God, we're all sparing a thought. Yes, put your put your hair brushes out for Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your front door and SiZ it out for Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sciss is out for me.
Speaker 3: This is out for Franco. He could have been injured. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's move on.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Make sure you leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 3: If you don't, you're a little bit all right?
Speaker 1: Before we dive into Jenna's junk, can I just take a moment to acknowledge the fact that Mitch, I don't know if you notice. Yeah, last week's talkback Tings Live episode. Jenna was essentially fucking with us the whole time.
Speaker 3: It's true, I've been this has been brought to my attention, Jenna. This is disciplinary action.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm not disciplining it. I thought it was fucking excellent. She did a great job, very much.
Speaker 3: Jenna was moderating the comments, so people were commenting to you just what to say to slip words into the lib.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so like fetish.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, she did it seamlessly, like she didn't just randomly say the word fetish, and we would go, what are you talking about? Like it was relevant at the time. You were talking about sex or something, and what were the other ones? There was one where you said, oh, no, you need to redirect that energy. Someone dared you to use that phrase and you slipped it in perfectly.
Speaker 2: I was so I was actually quite proud of me.
Speaker 1: So I was like, Jennett fucking nailed that. Because it didn't disrupt the show. We were Nune the Wiser and everyone watching online got a little kick out of it.
Speaker 2: I was like, that was fucking excellent. I loved it.
Speaker 3: A little boost because at one point someone commented just laugh hysterically at a random point and then you did, and I was like, oh, we're very funny.
Speaker 2: There was one that I really wish you had have done.
Speaker 1: Someone dared you to just get up and like storm out, as if we just really offended you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I got that too, but I was too lazy to get up.
Speaker 2: Yeah I get that better.
Speaker 1: But also yeah, I think it's impressive that we didn't notice any of it. And it's so funny listening back to that episode, being like, oh my god, this whole time, she was just fucking with us.
Speaker 2: And that person that.
Speaker 1: Called up asking about hemorrhoid cream that was discussed in the comments prior. I wasn't it you guys were stillness?
Speaker 3: Would you plan that? It was so funny, which is.
Speaker 2: Why she laughed ridiculously hard.
Speaker 4: It's my favorite part.
Speaker 3: Wait, you were in on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know. I'm telling it.
Speaker 1: The whole live stream. She was fucking with us, but she did it so elegantly. It was actually amazing.
Speaker 3: That's funny. I've watched that back and I'm like, fuck, I fidget a lot. There was one video or I played with my nose nine times, like I was a fucking coke feed. I was like who's on the lines disgusting.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I noticed? We're getting sidetrackedchicken.
Speaker 1: This is going to be the longest episode ever swear from Home. You know what I noticed?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: I need to stop wearing my hair out when I do the podcast, because I always touch my hair, flick my hair. It's almost like a fidget toy, Like I just need something to keep my hands busy. And so when I tied up, I feel way calmer because I don't have anything to little with. They don't get distracted. God, I'm really just divulging my feelings a lot today.
Speaker 3: That was a real brain dumb. That's all right, Speaking of brain dumb, shall we take a little dive into the cool, cool waters of Jenner's Finally, let's go, let's take a peek at Jenna's junk. Shall we?
Speaker 1: Yep, So, Jenna's junk. It's where all of our shit ideas go to die. If Mitch and I am thinking of something to talk about on the show, and is it just me that we do at the start of the episode, If we're thinking m that is it just me? Is fucking rubbish. We're not going to run that on the main show at the very start of the show, the make or break point. We're not going to use that, so we chuck it in the junk and then yeah, Jenna stuffs the hand in there, has a good rummage in her own junk.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of junk in my trunk.
Speaker 3: It's been a while since we Wow, that was really said, so well, been a while since we've taken a dive in, So why don't you jump on it.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Just brought the bin into my hand.
Speaker 3: Has Isabella had another shit? Or is that your job?
Speaker 4: Sorry about that anyway? Is it just me? Or did we stop saying little C big C?
Speaker 3: That's my one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember in primary school when someone's name was like McLachlan, Yeah, I gotcha, clock. They'd be like M little C, big C.
Speaker 2: But why would there be a big C in McLachlan because it's c C.
Speaker 1: But it's mc l yeah, like McLeod's, mcloud's, or mcallahan or McDonald. I'm trying to think specifically a word that would have little C, big C like M McConnell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, little.
Speaker 3: C, big C, little C big C. But but why is it lil? Also? That's so interesting just put two fucking c's C C C.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it That would look so wrong. Imagine McDonald's and the D wasn't capitalized.
Speaker 2: It looked wrong. Yeah, McLeod's daughters without the capital L.
Speaker 4: You need the capital L.
Speaker 3: Also, I was good friends with James mcewig.
Speaker 2: Ah, they're perfect.
Speaker 3: Big C. Little C would have heard it all the time. So and I always have to write his name for invites and birthday cards. So it was James mc c u I G little C, big C. I just haven't heard as an adult. Sorry, that was just a fleeting thought that they're gone. What else, Jenny, he's back in. Don't hurt yourself? O ow, I can't.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 7: Or?
Speaker 4: Do you wear air pods with nothing playing?
Speaker 2: Oh? That's mine?
Speaker 3: I have it. I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because I've been going for my hot girls. Well, I've noticed that sometimes I'll put the AirPods in out of habit and then I'll go for half an hour forty minute and just didn't put anything on the whole time because I couldn't be bothered de signing on the podcast or designing on a song. And yet the idea of walking without air pods in I would just feel naked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just feels wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel you. I I feel like I'm raw dog in the world. When I'm walking through with nothing. I'm like, this is the so much going on? But I recently, you know what's funny, look at my phone Readie. In't think I've shown you this look good? I did see the back of it.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck, what did you do?
Speaker 3: It's so smash, it's shattered.
Speaker 2: I he never would have thought to put a screen protector on the back right now. You didn't think that'd be a problem, though.
Speaker 3: I have gotten so addicted to playing podcasts and music and I'm doing everything that I played them in the shower, and I shower for five minutes, but I play a podcast anyway. It reached critical mass. I put it on the shower shelf and it fell over in the bathroom, shattered. And now I've stopped because I was trying to Maybe it be the stress of the breakup or all whatever's going on, but I need to play something to keep my mind distracted. So recently, in my hot Girl walks, I've been walking with just AirPods in nothing, playing to like connect with the earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of nice.
Speaker 1: When I can't be bothered deciding or something to actually just go for a wander with nothing playing. It just feels like a decluttering.
Speaker 4: It kind of it feels kind of comforting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, putting them in again.
Speaker 1: I find it a little bit scary that I've become so AirPod dependent, Like I don't know why. I just feel like I need them in even if they're not playing anything. Actually, oh, there's nothing worse. If I've got a night out and my AirPods go flat the Uber drive home, Oh my god, it just feels so it's like the longest ride ever if I don't have AirPods to listening to something during the Uber driving Get the death Oh it kills me. I don't even get that anymore. They just die suddenly.
Speaker 3: Fucking bitches.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Sorry, I'm bitching again. Jump back in the jump Lee. There's so much juncture.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we'll just go with this. Is it just me? Or does the term most livable city get thrown around a lot?
Speaker 2: Oh that's another one of mine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I was watching this show on fuck which one was it? I think it was binge fascinating show. You should all check it out. It's called Australia from Above and it's basically just like a documentary but all drone footage. They've got like five episodes. I think it's Tasmania, Wa, Sydney. There's one that's just called The Outback, which I found fascinating and it's really interesting, just beautiful drone footage with a voiceover giving you fun facts and stuff. Every single place they showed me on that fucking show would be like, and Perth is considered one of the world's most livable cities?
Speaker 2: Is it just I thought that was Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I felt Melbourne Hobart is considered one of the world's most livable cities. I was like, right, okay, And then when it got to Sydney and said Sydney is one of the world's most livable cities, I was like, okay, hang on.
Speaker 2: Hold on, if you're fucking loaded.
Speaker 3: Maybe the thing is, by definition, all you need to be considered a liverable city is a fucking piece of bread, a bowl of water, and a roof over your head.
Speaker 4: You can not even that, and like.
Speaker 1: What constitutes most livable cities? Like, is there a least liverable city?
Speaker 2: Actually? Jenna can you google that, what is the world's least livable city?
Speaker 3: It'd be ranked by crime rate. I'd say you reckon, Yeah, like it'd be like it'd be somewhere.
Speaker 4: Okay, Tehran, Yes, Iran.
Speaker 3: That fucking checks out.
Speaker 2: Wait what was it?
Speaker 3: Tehran in Iran?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense. Actually, I feel bad for bringing up now that is probably.
Speaker 4: Least in camera Harari in Zimbabwe, darker in bengaland doesn't.
Speaker 2: Say why.
Speaker 3: It'd be awful for us gays in any of those places. Yeah, we'd be beheaded on arrival.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'd love to visit Abu Dhabi if it weren't for the fact that it's illegal to be gay there.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'll ever go there.
Speaker 4: It's not suitable for human habitation due to factors such as poor living conditions, lack of access to basic needs and reduced quality of life, so high crime rates, poor air, water quality, lack of affordable housing.
Speaker 1: I'm getting going back in my binch.
Speaker 2: Junk sounds very hollow, Jenner, Oh so much.
Speaker 4: Echo, Trust me, it's not hollow, mostly full. Is it just me? Or should we stop hiding our talents?
Speaker 3: This is me because someone said to me this week, you got the hidden talents, and I said, monetize everything I do. Yeah, if I had a hidden talent, you best believe it be on Shark.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, in this economy, I ain't hiding shit. If I got a talent, I'm putting it on a radio show, I'm putting it on social media, I'm podcasting it, and anyone listening.
Speaker 2: You go for one walk and all of a sudden, you've got merchant.
Speaker 3: It's true. People out there, if you if you're sitting on a hidden talent, fucking milk it. It shouldn't be hidden. Should not be hidden unless it's like, oh, I can drink a glass of wine with my toes. Like maybe that's for the parties showing that off.
Speaker 4: Great talent, Like do.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Just take some agency. Hidden talents is outdated and it's built by the patriarchy to keep us down. Well said, what hidden talents do you guys have. Let's let's see, let's brainstorm, let's get some out.
Speaker 2: I don't know what hidden talents do I have.
Speaker 3: You're the same as me. You monetize it all.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like to think I'm pretty good at politisan bar but I've already shown that off to you, guys.
Speaker 4: Show that's not hidden.
Speaker 1: Our darling podcast listeners will be able to witness that next week.
Speaker 3: True, Jenny, you're hidden talent? Is you're quite homely?
Speaker 4: Is that hidden?
Speaker 2: It's more of a personality trait.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, yeah, talent.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think I met that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to have a stupid party trick that I'll remember later and go fuck. I should have thought of that on the podcast, but I just don't think I can do this.
Speaker 3: So I don't think I've ever shown you this. Look me in the eyes, guys, ready, oh yuck.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can shake my eyes like an earthquake. No money is being made off that, but if anyone's interested, maybe Quester con want me to stand.
Speaker 4: Oh, I can twist my arm all right, show us Look, okay.
Speaker 3: I can't see.
Speaker 1: Basically you describe it, Mitchell, Basically her elbow that normally you would use to elbow someone in the ribs. She can twist it and make that all the way around the other side. Do that again, So can you then bend it.
Speaker 2: The wrong way? Can you bend your arm? That's Oh, that looks so wrong.
Speaker 3: Jenna that's it.
Speaker 2: It's like that scene out of Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: Oh, where they drink the slug juice.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly what that looked like. Jenna's arm was going the wrong way.
Speaker 3: I take that back. That needs to be remaind.
Speaker 2: Is that a hidden talent or some sort of deformity? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you belong in the city of Cameroon. That's horrific. Well, that's just my point. If I can whistle in, this is something to me. Oh God, do it, go for it. Give me a song, bad romance.
Speaker 4: I need to get back into my junk.
Speaker 2: We weren't hiding talents anymore. You just shut mine downhole.
Speaker 4: Let's get okay, okay? Is it just me? Or is the back pocket the Superior podcast?
Speaker 2: Someone had auto correct, not me?
Speaker 3: That was mine. I clearly belonged to the jug That was a fleeting thought that I viewed Siri for.
Speaker 2: Clearly, I never used my back pockets.
Speaker 3: What I want to sit down, Mitchell? As was I I was. I was so scared of using the back pocket. I was scared of sitting on my phone. I was scared of losing items. But now I live for my back pocket. It's just so much easier. You put your phone in, you slide it out, you pull it in, you pull it out. Hold what if you want to stare pods? Then you fucking sit on you and you feel it. I mean you've felt things in your ass before you know it's there.
Speaker 2: Well, I have, but not the cheek.
Speaker 3: No, all my phones that you pull it out. Fine, I've never had a problem.
Speaker 1: But then you have to pull it out. If you put it in the side pocket, you can leave it there, set and forget.
Speaker 3: How hard is it to pull your phone out of your side pocket and you sitting terrible? It's terrible, terrible.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do a lot of scooching if you're already sitting on the phone to be.
Speaker 3: Like listen, if you're out and about any you've got your phone in your ear pods and your kiss, use your back pocket. It's incredible.
Speaker 1: Well, jenners a woman, so none of her clothes have pockets, so she'd love to put it in her back pocket.
Speaker 4: Props, there's usually no pocket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also they'll have the little line of stitching to make it look like women's teens have pockets, but they fucking don't.
Speaker 2: That's why they will have handbags.
Speaker 3: That's so stupid.
Speaker 4: Tell me about it.
Speaker 3: Wow, you know, sorry us get them?
Speaker 4: Hey, okay, I'll do all there. Is it just me? Or is there no need to ask someone's name when you're the only customer at the cafe?
Speaker 2: Oh? This is mine? But you were there, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: This is when I went and visited you in the Shire and we went to some cafe and we were the only bastards there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only people. And the waitress goes, yeah, can I get a name for that? And I was like, sure, it's Mitchell. And I didn't wander far.
Speaker 1: It took her all of thirty seconds to make one coffee because I was the only person. They're making an order and she goes. Mitchell was like that was just so unnecessary.
Speaker 3: Well what else would she have done?
Speaker 2: Heyha, just go and here's your coffee.
Speaker 1: There go, Because most cafes do that if you're the only order, they don't need to get your name and all that shit. They don't need to they don't need to yell, and they just remember they go here, all done. But this chick was just so buy the book, sticking to the procedure, get in my name and then shouting, mitche like you're actually causing a fucking scene for no reason.
Speaker 3: Also, Mitch was such a bitch to her after I actually wasn't. He was like, I want the croutons on the side, and then I want the dressing on the top.
Speaker 2: No, that was later when we went to lunch and I was being a bit of a diva about it.
Speaker 3: You were, You've taught me. Mitch gets his croutons on the side. Now I get my croutons on the side.
Speaker 4: Smart.
Speaker 1: Actually I was going to get no croutons, but then I was like, I'll donate them to Mitchell and I I was like, can I get croutons on the side, please? But I get the dressing on the side so that they don't lather it.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can dip your chicken in it. Yeah, all right, is you drunk empty?
Speaker 4: I'm still full, but I couldn't be bothered to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll get to the rest another day.
Speaker 3: We should probably go, shouldn't we We probably should?
Speaker 2: Of course, we'll be back next week. Geena Leano's on, like we've mentioned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then the hobby Hunt is yeah, kicking off officially underway, the inaugural and it is not annual. It is just inaugural.
Speaker 1: Next week, we're bringing you the bar class that I dragged you guys along to the reason that we're all limping and sore today.
Speaker 7: Correct.
Speaker 2: I feel like we need, like we can't officially kick off the Hobby Hunt next week unless we have some sort of fun jingle now that we're making it a thing like Jenner's Junk has the fun sound effects we need like a Hobby Hunt jingle.
Speaker 3: Hobby Hard, Pokemon, pokey man, gotta catch up, gotta do them all.
Speaker 2: For Okay, hang on, stop the stop the closing music.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're gonna do this now.
Speaker 2: We may as well.
Speaker 3: We've already we've already blown out poll.
Speaker 2: Pokemon theme song instrumental.
Speaker 3: It's going to go for a fuck it? Ever? Is it go to the hump? You know the YouTube hump the wave.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going to the hump at the very end, teach you it's hobby Hobby had gotta try again, all Hobby Had. I think we nailed that.
Speaker 3: Did we just find a jingle?
Speaker 4: We just found a jingle?
Speaker 3: Any other ideas?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Did we need for it?
Speaker 4: I think that's it.
Speaker 3: You don't have shocked.
Speaker 2: Why are we so brilliant?
Speaker 3: We are so good our mind? Guys? Can you not? Mitchell though, we're I'm going to go to a studio and record that. That is what it will be raw? Now any others?
Speaker 2: I like that one. I mean, we may as well have a plan b What else works with hobby Hunt?
Speaker 3: I was listening to chromatic driving here, what about Babylon?
Speaker 2: That's a bit abstract?
Speaker 3: Hobby hobby hobby hunt?
Speaker 1: What about like, Oh, her name is a bit mard at the moment, but Lizzo, about damn time? Okay, all right, it's a heartbeart, yeah, play it all right.
Speaker 3: We don't support or her fat phobia.
Speaker 2: Alleg I just stopped in hobby Hunt instrumental.
Speaker 1: The problem with an instrumental is I don't know at what point about so when you go it's about damn time, bitch.
Speaker 2: Read ready it's the heartbead?
Speaker 1: No ready, it's a hobby had.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a nice bed.
Speaker 3: It's good. But I'm sorry, we can't support her. M Okay, we can't.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think this.
Speaker 3: Is a syllabon.
Speaker 2: What about what's.
Speaker 4: About my humps?
Speaker 3: But hobby hobby harby hobby.
Speaker 2: My lovely hobby Hunt check it out out.
Speaker 3: What about.
Speaker 1: Paradise by Coldplay? But it's hobby Hobby Hobby hard Hobby Hobby hard. Okay, wait, I'll get the instrumental. We can just record this now. Although I reckon the Pokemon one might be the winner.
Speaker 3: I agree, But this is this is a beautiful song.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: When it kicks in with then that's when we start. Ready, it's a violin bit.
Speaker 3: This is us putting on our hobby hunt polarates gear not yet have.
Speaker 2: Any It's hurry out, gonna go.
Speaker 7: Hobby hobby, hobby hats, Hobby hobby, hobby hats, hobby hobby hobby hands hobby hat.
Speaker 2: My neighbors must be so confused about what's going on in here.
Speaker 3: All right, which one do you vote? We're trying multiple hobbies, so why don't.
Speaker 1: We just different into everywhere for every Okay, well, we've got a few to work with.
Speaker 3: Now we're starting with pilates and that is next week. This is the bar.
Speaker 2: I think you're fine.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, I got so in trouble by your your doctor whatever name.
Speaker 2: Is my instructor.
Speaker 3: All right, that's next week. Thank you for having us in the house.
Speaker 2: Bach Oh anytime, darling, any time?
Speaker 3: Oh? Can I just say something selfish? Do you mind?
Speaker 2: You've never asked permission before?
Speaker 3: So go on, Well, never have I had the chance. I will say podcast exclusive hotgir Walk merch is being made.
Speaker 1: They yeah, sorry, I made a joke about you making merch before and then I went, oh, I fucked his announcement.
Speaker 3: Now you're right. I basically teased to it. But I'm getting Hot Girl Work Hotgirl Walk t shirt made.
Speaker 2: Do you have all the details yet about where people can buy?
Speaker 3: Not yet? Not yet? Okay, So I'm getting sent a sample next week and if I like it, then I'm going to promote it. And I'm working with the guys at Gray Lines who we will gorge. Yeah, and there'll be a pre order, so you won't get them for five six weeks.
Speaker 1: Well that's even better because Gray Lines usually send me free ship.
Speaker 2: I'll just get one.
Speaker 3: That's what they send the we need to send them to some creators. I'm like, Oh, don't worry.
Speaker 2: Philly, Honey, I'll pay for one.
Speaker 3: No, don't do you anyway. I just wanted to say that if you're enjoying the Hot Girl Works walks can't speak t shirts are coming great. We will see you guys next week for the initial.
Speaker 2: The inaugural hobby Hobby Hobby. Yeah, we'll see you for that.
Speaker 3: See next week, guy, catch fack?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 3: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to a toy D brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we keep talking shit even though apparently we haven't done enough talking shit today.
Speaker 3: How longd podcast been? I can't see the timer.
Speaker 2: It's been well over an hour.
Speaker 1: Well it's supposed to be an our episode, but I don't think it's been an hour bang on for fucking months.
Speaker 2: It's always an hour, ten minutes or whatever. But I'm like whatever, who cares?
Speaker 3: Fuck it, I've lost my phone. See it's in my back fucking pocket. I'll retract that. I can't told you now it's shouted.
Speaker 2: Also, we are we are recording, so don't get distracted on your phone mate.
Speaker 3: No to get comfortable.
Speaker 2: I'm going to readjust I have been so comfortable this whole time. I don't know if my buckets the microphone is going to pick up any fidgitting, but I have not had a micro sand I'm holding my mic this whole time.
Speaker 1: It feels quite nice. I'm enjoying it. And so we're back in studio next week.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 1: Actually I just remembered. I don't know if I've told you guys. It's but I'm away next week. So I'm going to be dialing in remotely.
Speaker 2: Are where are you going? I'm just going back to bogen Gate. Just had a bit of shush. Mom and Dad aren't even there there overseas.
Speaker 3: Are you going with Sean?
Speaker 1: No, he's going to be back at work, but one of our family friends, Shane, will be there and we've told mom and dad that we're going to look after the farm. Oh, I'll be doing that. I'm just going home to I need a bit of shush. There's just a lot of clutter.
Speaker 2: At the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel that. I feel that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: I'm going to Melbourne next week.
Speaker 2: Oh are you are you going to be there when we podcast?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: What day are you going?
Speaker 3: Potentially Thursday night, but we normally we shall be Okay, that's right, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. So any Melbourne idiots hello, Okay, you want to hate when people go Melbourne? I'm in you, Melvin, I'm gonna be inside you this weekend or the insta. Sorry Melbourne, I'm in here. Shut the fuck up. What if Sean said that to me? Michill, I'm in you tagged location your boss.
Speaker 2: See. I was going to say, imagine if you said that to Hayden, but I was like, oh, too soon.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Now I'm sad. Thanks guys, I'm jokes joking. I'm actually it's fine.
Speaker 2: It's the group therapy episode, so you can share your feelings.
Speaker 3: I'm actually doing better than I was. I was doing better.
Speaker 2: Alexa play I'm good by Wafia.
Speaker 3: Oh that's that's a good song.
Speaker 1: Did you see in the group that people were saying, oh, fuck here, that song's a banger when we played it. Yeah, it's my favorite song and I'm read even going through a fucking break.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, so good.
Speaker 3: I've stopped listening to sad songs. I'll tell you what though, I've never wanted to fucking x more than after listening to Olivia Rodrigo's new song You it's a bad idea, right, it's a bad idea? Right?
Speaker 2: Is that a vampire one?
Speaker 3: Something like that?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: She released the second single, from that out.
Speaker 2: Oh, and is it about going back to your X.
Speaker 3: It's about going on fucking your X.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Olivia's got in your head. You're like, good idea live.
Speaker 3: She's like, I only see him as a friend. Biggest lie I ever said.
Speaker 1: I don't feel that you need to go back to your X anyway. I hope you don't mind me sharing this little bit of information.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not going back to my X. Let's just say that, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm What I'm about to say is that.
Speaker 1: After we finished the bar class the other day, I plugged your phone into my laptop so that I could download the footage because we had Jenne's phone was filming her on a tripod. I my phone on my on me. You had your phone on you, and so I needed to get your footage. I plugged it into the laptop to upload it to the photos app on my Mac so I could have the footage for the edit. And my god, I got the shock of my life when I saw your camera roll. I was like, oh, that's more of Mitch Cherry than I was supposed to see. They're not from my arm and so I really politely. I don't know if you noticed, but I really politely turned to you and said, hey, I don't want to go through your camera roll in case there's anything I'm not supposed to see, So can you just hit upload on the footage from today?
Speaker 2: Please? That's all I need you to do, because I don't want to look through your phone. But it was too late. I'd already seen it.
Speaker 3: Well, there weren't my nudes. Oh thank god I didn't see me. Oh thank god, no, because I don't know they're not.
Speaker 2: Because I was like, oh no, these weren't. For my eyes. I've seen more of Mitch Jerry than he everated me to.
Speaker 3: Surely you'd see that.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, well no, it was a very swift reaction from me, Like your camera roll opened and I was like flash, and then I just turned away because I was like, I'm not supposed.
Speaker 3: To see whose fucking nudes were that? Just someone I'm talking to?
Speaker 2: Why the fuck were they in your camera roll?
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you're supposed to have a hidden folder or something like these nudes were just in your camera like it was a photo of your fucking brunch alongside pictures of you with your hot girl walk.
Speaker 2: And the footage of you pilarates then just a hole.
Speaker 3: I did eat it out, like, oh my god, sorry I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I just sauce on the side.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, right on top.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: What happened was it's actually a terrible story. So they ate. Let me just preface this by saying, they are in my hidden folder. But when you when you sink your phone to your Mac, it doesn't give a shit about folders. Everything's just in one pile, but two is. So we're messaging on Instagram and then they were like, oh, it's like like it was getting heated. And they were like, oh, send some photos and I was like, I'm not. I'm not going to get my nudes leaked. I ain't sending your shit. And they're like, let's go on Snapchat. I'm like, I don't do Snapchat. I'm twenty seven. Please. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is it just me on the fly or does snapchat have like nineteen year old energy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 1: Whenever I find out like friends of mine that have grown ass adults, like in their thirties and they still use Snapchat.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know why. It just feels like I aged out of it. Why didn't you.
Speaker 3: When I have Snapchat because my mum and my parents, my family, our group chats on Snapchat's my mom loves it. They love it. My mom sends video messages like how's everyone's There's just.
Speaker 2: So many other options, Michelle.
Speaker 3: It's the one. It's the one system they've got used to. So we're keeping them on it because they get confused.
Speaker 2: By for your parents and for random nudes.
Speaker 3: So this twink was like, let me get to go to snatch and I'm make fine. So then we were just talking and then they were like send a photo and I was like, oh, it's fun.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like they disappear on snapshot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he last for ten seconds. So then they sent the photo and I was like, oh, this is such a shame because like this is I wish I had these. These are great photos. And then they were like, oh just safe.
Speaker 2: You're like, can you burn it for me on a Disney?
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, keep put this onto a floppy this corn. So I said, he said you save them and I was like, okay, cool, how do I do that? So then he goes he goes, oh, here, I'll send you a practice nude and then I'll walk you through it. So he goes, don't know, I got this one. So he sent me this nude. I'm like a fucking boomer and an Apple genius bar he had coach you wanted how to save the news, and then there was a practice and he was just taking it and he's like, open it, then tap the three buttons in it to chat. And then I'm like, it's not working for me. He went, let me Google. So then he Google came back two minutes later and was like, I think you need to update into settings, so go to sitting snapchat iOS permissions. I'm like, my erections.
Speaker 2: Didn't even just texted it to you. I did not have a number but his number.
Speaker 3: So then I'm like, oh fuck. So he goes, just just screenshot them. I want you to have them. I'm like, you want me to screenshot? He said, yeah, I'll screenshot you. So we screenshot. So that's why they're in my camera roll. Okay, yeah, I don't want people to think I'm a creep. I'm just having fun.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't think you were creep, but I did get a shock when they were in your camera roll, like they were just a normal photo, and.
Speaker 3: I hid and folded my wank bank. But but you know what is funny, I'm open to them.
Speaker 1: Do they have hidden folders just on your normal arto? Now, yeah, I'll show you.
Speaker 3: You need my face to get into it. So if you got your camera ready and you go to photos and then you go to all the way down hidden.
Speaker 2: You just open.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm going to cover my camera. Yeah, so I've just got stuff in there. But I have never taken a nude either.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to do really, he didn't want one. Did you offer? And he said, nah, I'm right, that's insulting.
Speaker 3: No more into like the like the chat was dirty?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, prove it? How dirty we're talking?
Speaker 3: Do this in front of Jenna to get out?
Speaker 1: No, Like, I'm only intrigued because I wouldn't know how to talk dirty.
Speaker 3: My my strength is like the chat. I feel I've got good game, I think. Yeah, my strength is not Jenna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't believe it until i've read it.
Speaker 3: Michure, I've told you what I say in the bedroom before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we weren't telling people about that time we fucked. I've heard it with my own ear.
Speaker 3: You're a good boy.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's enough. Please, good boy? Yeah, I like that it's hot.
Speaker 2: Did you give him a scratch behind the years as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah? One couple stretch strat shut it wait till I start dating. This podcast is going to be in for a wild ride.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I'm getting there. I don't want to date. I don't want to partner. You know what I want, and I'm I don't think I'm red anyone outs it, but I think I'm going to just go out and be a bit of a be, you know, gay for a bit o. Who know about that? I don't know. I haven't decided.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a fantastic point. What is the plan with this twink whose whole I've seen? You're gonna pauk this weekend?
Speaker 3: It did not. No, I've got dinner with Rebel Wilson this weekend, so I can't.
Speaker 2: That's the real shame.
Speaker 4: I'm glad.
Speaker 1: You hate it when you've got to grind a hook up, but you have to fucking go to dinner with.
Speaker 2: Rebel wils You believe this is if I had a dollar.
Speaker 4: Seriously, every single time, I believe.
Speaker 3: That was a conversation we just had and it's real. Are you gonna pak this grinded twink on the weekend. Now I've got dinner with Rebel Wolves.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you've got dinner with Rebel Wilson. I love how when you didn't question that.
Speaker 3: She has mutual friends with my friend and we're all going to do which friend Brittany Hockley, who radio COEs on the cuff, He's having a birthday dinner and we're going to get it. It's like five people going Rebel, her sister, my Lantern, and Anarchy and then not Tyranny. Yeah, that's her sister's name, is it?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's Rebel. Can you google it, Jenna, there's Rebel. There is Anarchy. We call her Anna, I know, similar same age to us.
Speaker 2: We just call her an Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: Then there is Velociraptor Wilson. She's really testy.
Speaker 4: Okay, so there's anarchy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, Anna lovely. Anna is a beautiful person.
Speaker 4: Another sister Liberty Liberty, and a brother called Riot.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: They've got a cousin called Trespass.
Speaker 3: You know who I met though when I last met Rebel, her mum Bayo has divorce.
Speaker 1: If you're catching up with Rebel on the weekend. Can you ask her how her great aunt Insider Trading is doing.
Speaker 3: Lovely lady, she's good though, but that's only because she divorced Vehicular Mansel actually.
Speaker 2: Left him doctor Vehicular Manser.
Speaker 3: I think you'll find professor anyway. I'm not pawking this thingk.
Speaker 2: No, are you going to make Rebel aware of the fucking sacrifice?
Speaker 3: Can you tell her that I'm not fucking a twink?
Speaker 2: But I was like, you've got all weekend? What's the guy? Bring him over?
Speaker 4: No, because I don't know, invite him to the Rebbel Wilson dinner.
Speaker 2: Did you not give you a plus one? What a bitch? It's actually not Rebel's dinner. I'm just remembering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not Rebels, it's Brittany talk about this.
Speaker 2: Oh you brought it up.
Speaker 3: You brought it up.
Speaker 2: No, I just answer if you're going to pork the twink, which is not a question.
Speaker 1: If you told me this time last year to be asking you that question, I just said same.
Speaker 3: Isn't that sad? It's fun, I'll report, but it's fun or it's fun.
Speaker 2: I'm talking.
Speaker 1: I said it's fun and fine, But I'm talking to you like I would any of my other single friends who I live like carelessly through.
Speaker 2: Now it's interesting.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny, though, serious conversation for gays out there listening for people that are having sex gay sex.
Speaker 2: Either gates don't like us, they're not listening.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, true, you've got the lesbians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, church goers mostly.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I think I might have to look at PREP because I don't I've never I've never had to have that conversation in my life, So I'm gonna have to will This is amazing life saving drug stops he transmitting or getting HIV. But I just can't believe that that's something that I'm doing. It's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what Sean told me, because he was on PREP before we go together, he felt like he had to get bang for his back, and so he just felt compelled to root more because otherwise it's just a waste of going to the chemist. If I've gone this medication, I'm not actually having unsafe sex. No, what am I even paying for it for?
Speaker 3: No? I get that. You know what you can do though, you can disco dose, you know, disco dosing hush, that's not like the medical term by the way, Gladys Beryiclian is not like, you know, telling everyone to know who.
Speaker 2: Is it, who's manditary disco dosing?
Speaker 3: Who's the Minister for health?
Speaker 2: Kerry Chance, Cherry Chance. I don't think is she in that job anymore?
Speaker 3: She resigned. I think disco dosing is when you can take it because you don't have to take it all the time. It's just for when you're having sex. So say, for example, I've lined up a Sunday, I take it two hours minimum of two hours before.
Speaker 2: Well, that's fine, then no, I'm not done.
Speaker 3: Minimum of two hours before. Or if you've porking that night, you take it in the morning with you with your crumpet. Then you take one. Now don't take this for Bible, because I'm not one hundred percent sure yet. Then you take one twenty four hours after, and then one exactly twenty four hours after.
Speaker 2: That, or maybe maybe like a morning after pill.
Speaker 3: Yes, maybe one directly after sex.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying a lot of fucking admin actually yah.
Speaker 3: But for me, someone who doesn't have a high pork drive more into so to speak, I think that could work better for me because I'll just do it case by Okay, some have sex once.
Speaker 2: A month anyway, short on prep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so wild thought.
Speaker 2: I know, right, it just seems so out of character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone we compared numbers once is in people have sept with before, and I was fucking shocked how many.
Speaker 3: He's a gorgeous boy. You've done well, he's struck gold.
Speaker 2: But also it was a late bloomer.
Speaker 1: He didn't come out of the closet until it was twenty four, so we had some fucking lost time to make up for.
Speaker 3: Well, say that's where I'm at now. I got to get Sean's number. Actually, sorry, you fucking my boyfriend. I'm not going to fact Sean me. What are we going to do? Fight? No, this is cute.
Speaker 2: I can be fun.
Speaker 3: The audience will love it. I'm down for that. Sean called me the other night because I was having a down night and he called me out of the blue. Yeah, it was really gave me a life advice. Have you had a threesome?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nor have I.
Speaker 1: I feel like it'd be just too much to think about for me. I mean, don't knock it to You's right, you know, but I don't see that happening in mine. In Shawan's relationship, I'm not interested in Yeah, i'd have.
Speaker 3: To be comfortable. I need to be comfortable with the person in order to get my clothes off, So I have to double that and be comfortable with two different people. Too much, too much, No, I couldn't do it. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say that, like we were talking about before the exposure therapy and like posting full body stuff so that you get over that struggle for you. I was like that ages ago. But then I don't know, I just got to a point where I was like, fuck it. I guessed to get nervous, taken my clothes up in front of people. But by the time I met Sean, I was just like, you get what you get and you don't get upset.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 2: I just was so I don't know what switched in my brain, but I was just like, fuck it, who cares?
Speaker 3: You gave me this advice? And some other people have. When I'm like talking to people and they're interested, and it like gets to a point of like what are we gonna do, I'm like, well, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want them to see me naked.
Speaker 3: They're gonna think I'm fat and ugly, which is my issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's what I get in my thoughts.
Speaker 3: But you and other people have been like, you're not I'm not like a hermit, Like my body is out there, like they they go on my profile like they know what I look like, you know, but in my head they just see me from the chin up and like, I'm going to take my top off and they're going to be shocked that there's man boops there, Like, no, they know who I am. Of course they're gonna know that there's some repel.
Speaker 2: So most people in my experience aren't actually that awful.
Speaker 1: Like if you took your top off, no one's ever gonna go h no, thanks, Yeah, exactly, that's true.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's a very good point.
Speaker 2: Actually, the people aren't that awful on Grinder. Before you meet up, they're awful people, but once they've agreed to the meet up, anything goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Anyway, you know what, I'm not liking Grinder, No, I don't like it. It's I don't know, but I'm leaning towards I'm learning more about me, which is why this experience has been great. Like Sewan, I came out at twenty three and I went straight into Hayden so to speak, and.
Speaker 2: It made nice to meet you straight.
Speaker 3: In straight blue belt bendover and I I've never had that experience, but I feel like I'm going to lean towards liking relationship sex better. I just prefer it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I was single for ages, as you would recall, and it was never for me. I preferred to at least go on a date or something. I mean, there were a couple of times that I met people at the club and stuff and went home with them and had one night stand. But I think that's different. You sort of swept up in the moment. I couldn't connect with people.
Speaker 3: I haven't done that yet. That could be fun, it is, I've not done that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean again, not heaps. I've compared numbers to Sean. He's got way more.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I might have to call him again for some tips. Yeah, yeah, I'll send him some pics for payment.
Speaker 1: You know, the only time I've had a one night SAMD with someone that I met online was the one that turned out to be an endurant idiot. Oh yeah, and he actually it was on Instagram, not Grinder, but it was the same concept. It was like, do you want to come over it's all right. I did, and then he blocked me, and he probably doesn't listen anymore. So it was obviously a really good fuck from me.
Speaker 3: He blocked you.
Speaker 2: After the fuck, I would say, like a couple of months.
Speaker 3: After, yeah, I wonder, why do you think I need to sleep with a fan. I think it's only even we have to we have to do everything in equals.
Speaker 2: I mean, if it's going to be even an equal, you have to not know they were a Fan's true.
Speaker 3: Oh you didn't know until after.
Speaker 2: He was very vague about it.
Speaker 1: He goes, oh, yeah, so you do like a podcast, right, I think my sister listens. And then it wasn't until after we fucked that he elaborated that he had bought merch and he was in the and Durant Idiot's groom and it was a regular fucking listener and I was like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, he bought merch. He was in the group and he was in the host next, and then.
Speaker 2: Blocked the host with full circle.
Speaker 3: What's his insta? Can you delete it? Just be muted out. I'll see if he's blocked me. I just want to see if he comes up.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're looking for him they're stalking. Apparently it's the two men job. I've got no one to banter with.
Speaker 4: Hello, I found him.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So he hasn't blocked you.
Speaker 3: Oh he's got a he's got a partner.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice. Maybe that's why he blocked me.
Speaker 4: Is he on the left or right?
Speaker 2: How do you know?
Speaker 3: Because I was jealous at the time.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've I already told you about this guy. He's stalked before, coalked at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe that's why he blocked me, because his new partner is jealous and he's like, like we were saying last week during the talk back things, any male that you've had any prior interaction with, delete them. Maybe he's got a shit in your boyfriend.
Speaker 3: So explain to me, please, for the love of god, where you met him.
Speaker 1: I can't remember exactly. I think he might have replied to an Instagram story and then it was like, if you're ever down for a rose, let me know, and I was like, fuck it, I'm down for a rose. And then I went to his house that night. Wow, yeah, which I've never done that.
Speaker 2: I had to be I have to be in a very specific mood to agree to that.
Speaker 1: I was just like, you know what, the sun's setting, it's wine o'clock, it's wine a cock fucking let's.
Speaker 3: Go jump on. Well congratulations, Well can't wait for that day.
Speaker 2: This is like two or three years ago, but sure, thank you.
Speaker 4: Congratulations.
Speaker 3: All right, we should we go. This has been the longest episode in the history of the show.
Speaker 2: What if I just didn't edit it. I think it's now Titanic length feature film.
Speaker 3: We've made many diffamatory marks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Can we also say that before we started this podcast, we ordered lunch on the kideo Yes and Jenna. We ordered Nando's and Jenna ordered a cup of corn, and Mitch and I were like, she goes he wants corn, and we laughed.
Speaker 2: And there was corn to share. Yeah, it was a share who it was a family shares corn, anous.
Speaker 4: Option three dollars fifty. I got the share option and.
Speaker 1: Then well thank god for that because I literally ordered my salad and specifically tapped without corn.
Speaker 3: Mitchell, we looked at the phone and we thought it was a joke and it was just one family corn.
Speaker 2: Then our wraps and I was like, well you'll wrap my salad.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, Sarah Dela Rend's ocean gates. Sal, We'll be wearing an upset with that comment, Sarah.
Speaker 2: Dela rental crisis would not appreciate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sarah Dealer red and stimpy.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So yeah, we put our order in.
Speaker 1: Sarah Dealer read the musical, Yes exactly, So Sarah Dealer remeding on my starte.
Speaker 2: So we put our order in.
Speaker 3: Sara, fuck me dead chipped to tooth or most.
Speaker 1: I did I need a mic stand In hindsight, I don't know how you've held that thing up all day. I feel like Kylie and it's good anyway.
Speaker 3: You need to so much, Kylie. Sorry, I think the.
Speaker 2: Corn story is this well and truly passes.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about my corn anyway. The corn was delicious, but I feel full and sick.
Speaker 2: So we were about to put our order in and we were like, Jenna, you add your order to the Herber Eats, and she just put corn. And then instead of instead of just respecting her choices, I was like, I'm fucking putting my foot down, Jenna. You are not just ordering corn.
Speaker 1: I don't care if you order food for you and your mum and take it home for dinner. But I'm just not letting you order corn and corn only because that's fucked. That's fucking psychopathic behavior.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that it was a shared cut.
Speaker 2: Well, thank god, you know how much I love corn.
Speaker 3: And Mitch went to his kitchen draw got us two spoons out. Mine looks like a ladle, and Jenna and I sat there like we went an amish couple who can't penetrate each other.
Speaker 2: It was a Ben and Jerry's You're like, oh, how we were on a.
Speaker 3: Day in the south of Texas and we were like looking at each other lovingly in the eyes. It was like if that movie that Cat the Tramp was filmed in.
Speaker 2: Texas and we were like, oh, this is delicious, delicious corn, said no one ever it was.
Speaker 1: I ordered my salad without corn, like I said. There was one colonel fucking colonel, and I was like.
Speaker 3: Funny that colonel's spelt differently, but colonel is also spelt differently, but it's the same word, but it means different things. Yeah, like colonel Sanders, like it spelt colonial, spelt colonal, but then there's colonel, but it's the same word. Yeah, and like night and night. Yeah, like English is dumb.
Speaker 1: We hope this podcast made to feel at least three percent better today. That's all just three percent.
Speaker 3: Should I do a walking tour of your apartment? Oh?
Speaker 2: For fuck sake, the mic isn't wireless.
Speaker 3: I can pull it out, but you.
Speaker 2: Won't be able to walk with it. It's a tiny cord.
Speaker 3: What's going to hold it? Because I feel like you've got gains and I haven't.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it feel powerful holding the mic?
Speaker 3: I do feel like like a stand up Oh that must be white.
Speaker 2: It comes so naturally to me. Of course, I'm in my natural habitat Imagine if I did my stand up with a fucking mic stand on stage. Some people do, but like to start at a desk like I'm just doing a podcast. Speaking of which podcast live show is potentially happening later in the year, tvc oh announcing that that was an announcement, that was just a teaser.
Speaker 3: We pre announce it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really after we have.
Speaker 3: A loop generator, Jenner.
Speaker 1: We're waiting for your management to get back to it. By the way, your management hasn't gotten back to Andrews, so that's why we're.
Speaker 3: That's an actual grave problem. Really, I'll talk to her.
Speaker 1: I'll just go to rereck. They don't get their twenty percent fuck it. See you, guys, we haven't done our We haven't done it. Done what I already did that about fifteen minutes ago.
Speaker 3: We didn't do it.
Speaker 4: You didn't it because he said I want to take you on an apartment to us.
Speaker 3: Mitch has got a lovely perspect stool fuck and uh oh fiddle. If it's fake, I've already pressed it.
Speaker 2: All right, Do you want me to do the wrap up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't fuck your que this time. We hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all just three percent, so weeet.
Speaker 3: Deal, gotta dash, Love your bye, see you next week, Love your bye, bob bye. Is it just me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.