Speaker 1: Is it just hosted by a couple of misfits.
Speaker 2: Please yourself for the ridiculous SHENI goods of our spare wheels, fuck the Mitchens, Iscar prize, keep a Jenna then conscioceptive diagram.
Speaker 1: Sut, hello you. We are back again for episode two. Everyone loved us. I don't care what any of you say. Number one on the Spotify, number one.
Speaker 3: Number one award winning award wins.
Speaker 4: I'm good, so good. There was the Media Week Awards last week, Yes, there was, and we won everything. We appreciate ourselves. I love that moment where Mixturey had to give us the award ward our podcast.
Speaker 3: He was so humiliated and it was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Well, once again, if you are listening and you don't recognize our voices, we are prize keeper Jenna, conscioucept me contraceptive diaphragm. Sam Neil, who's acting executive producer.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, oh yeah, now give me more titles.
Speaker 1: Fuck, let me take it first. And I am roving reporter Oscar, but you can call me chalk and Oscar in this sense because all of you fucking do. I want to reiterate how many people come up and scream chicken in my face. I'm not talking kids, I'm talking grown women. I am your chicken. I'm everyone's chicken. If it is your first time listening, we start every episode with then is it just me? I don't know Jenna? Jenna doesn't know mine. Sam occasionally does one off? Feels like it it's something we've noticed, hate or appreciate. Jenna. Do you want to start us off this time? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Does Maya have a twenty percent off super weekend every weekend?
Speaker 1: Honestly? Yes, they do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, literally, it's their super weekend every weekend, and the sale ends on Monday and then it's on again the next weekend.
Speaker 4: No, I love going through the racks. It doesn't matter what it is. It's forty percent off Jack and Judson for that limited time only. You know how limited can you get? Honestly?
Speaker 1: Can I just say, though, with the current cost of living at the moment, how fucking is this? Oh? Yeah? Oh my god, I actually think Maya have done it so smartly, Like fuck David Jones at this point, like, what are they going to do twenty? Well, Maya will do forty like happily.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm just going to write that. So a new deal with David Joan Handsel, Yeah yeah, yeah, no, thank god?
Speaker 1: Fuck them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nowhere am I side?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Where am I side?
Speaker 3: But I mean stop saying that it ends on Monday.
Speaker 1: When it does, it does it because I can guarantee it happens again two days later. Like I watched them stress the fuck out so much, sidag up and it got to a point once where I turned to like one of the managers. I was like, are you guys going on sale? And she did not find it.
Speaker 4: Honeyge, No one beats EB games when it comes to a sales yeah, throw back whenever you walk through andless they still have them on when you walk through. There's not even a sign that says EB anymore. It's just wall to wall sale.
Speaker 1: It's true on them on the fly. Have you know, like is it just me have Ebgid's toned down this sale signage recently?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: Maybe because they don't go anywhere over the top, Like okay, so my local one has not point they have to be because I walk past one all the time because I work in shopping malls. I actually didn't know they had a sale on until I walked in No, and that's never happened before. So when I tell you, I was like, fuck, am I just am I that blind that I just can't see the fifty million red signages.
Speaker 4: I think it is cost of living. It's what you said, I can't afford the signs.
Speaker 1: That's so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the signs do cost a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what. I had to fucking design the oscar.
Speaker 4: You I got an itchim for us?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, God, all right? Is it just me? Whatever happened to that? Are you smarter than a fifth grader kid?
Speaker 3: Ah? I want to know.
Speaker 1: Like, remember, they were everywhere at one point, so, like that show came out when I was genuinely in No. I was in year four and I auditioned and they never called me fair enough, I'm not smart, but like I vividly remember in that time frame, Channel ten had those kids everywhere, like they were all over the school busses. Now, because you guys grew up like regional, right, so that show was massive in like the suburbians and in the city like kids my age. We loved it. Everyone watched it and that was all we talked about when we were at school. All over busses all over like billboards. There were all five of those kids are every The only one I remember is that I think her name was Darcy. She was the blonde one. And there was a young like a blonde kid that was all about music, but he was spelt rhythm wrong or something. I remember watching that episode, I was like, where are they now? Like, is there a way we can Like, I'm gonna I'm just gonna google.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sam, googles, can you can you search up.
Speaker 1: Where they are?
Speaker 3: Yes? I remember.
Speaker 5: I have a vivid memory of being at my friend's house and watching it with their parents, and it was a really smart family and they were answering like oh, blah blah blah, and I'm like, yep, you just agreed by and I was like I knew that before them.
Speaker 3: Yeah you were like I thought, yeah, I just did. I let them answer it before I did.
Speaker 1: So, Like, I don't know if it's because I'm bitter because I auditioned for them and they never called me back.
Speaker 3: They should.
Speaker 4: I think it's probably, yeah, probably that there's nothing on the Addie Ones, but because it was a franchise in Yeah World, apparently there's one in particular that was on in the State who is now featured on X on the Beach.
Speaker 1: No, yes, I mean that means nothing to me because I've never watched the American ones. The only one that's so funny because.
Speaker 3: It was a transition, like wow.
Speaker 1: That's insane. Imagine being on like X on the Beach because usually those shows have got really like absolute dumb focs on there.
Speaker 3: Who intentionally, yeah, them were not even that.
Speaker 1: Hot to be honest, looking at you Love Island. Like, imagine being on that show and turning someone like I was on than a fifth grader, you know what I mean, Because they're Americans. They all sound like that, like, sorry, no offensive the Americans, but like the majority summer, you're fine. Like imagine standing on EX on the Beach and you gotta run with your fat pets going about, and you just turned to this girl and you're like, yeah, it was on the fifth grade man, when I was like ten.
Speaker 4: And have you improved at any point?
Speaker 1: No, and like you wouldn't believe it. My you just never changed. Wait was it a guy or girl? Girl?
Speaker 4: Hey, this is what she's a girl.
Speaker 1: I was on seventy episodes of The Fifth Grader back in two thousand and nine, that's me on the show.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh my god, it's been a glow up for Danny. Her name is now Danny Coco.
Speaker 1: Wow, hang on, sing eye glasses on.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Oh jesus, she's like.
Speaker 3: Your stereotypical are you smarter than a fifth grader?
Speaker 1: Glower? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then now she's stunning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so she she did look like understudy for Annie Yes in two thousand and and now she looks like someone who has not been able to get a podcast after the Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, she actually sounds a lot smarter than I made her out to be. So I apologize, apologies, Danielle, Sorry, sorry Danny Coko. But like that's wild, Like that's so funny. I want to know wh the Australian ones. I imagine if they listen to us, actually reckon, they're idiots, they.
Speaker 5: Have to be have to be or like someone one of the idiots might be friends with somebody else.
Speaker 1: Actually yeah, if you're an idiot, which you all are, yeah, naturally, if you know one of them and let us know, it was like, I would love to know what happened to them because they had the first cast, which were the iconic ones, I remember there was a kid on there named Darcy. She was the blonde one with the She kind of looked like Jojo c before Jojo was even born. She's the original Jojo Cea in my head. And there was a there was a boy who was like his whole thing was about like being I think na Charlie or some bullshit.
Speaker 3: I don't know, something like that.
Speaker 1: Something put us up.
Speaker 4: At a couple of mitches give us a DM, because if you do know someone or you are one.
Speaker 1: I would I want to know. I don't know what you've been up to. I have so many questions. I've been thinking about it since two thousand and eight, like that's I'm spiraling. We're coming up to almost ten twenty years of me thinking about it. I'm spiraling.
Speaker 3: It's true, he's spiraling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I need to know, because that's.
Speaker 3: Just you're listening to.
Speaker 2: Is it just name?
Speaker 1: Got something on your mind?
Speaker 2: Hit up at a couple of mitches on Instagram to get yourself on the show.
Speaker 4: I kind of envy you too, because I can never think of anything to say with these things. I never haven't nearly enough to say.
Speaker 3: You know, it's hard being us.
Speaker 1: It is very difficult, beautiful and brainy. That's why I wasn't on you smart. That's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's the thing, is that you never needed to have a glow up.
Speaker 3: Oh so true.
Speaker 1: I'm pregnant.
Speaker 4: Well thankfully, you idiots always have something to say, and so I think it's time for Is it's just you?
Speaker 3: We've got one?
Speaker 1: Yes, we do?
Speaker 4: Okay, on the phone, we have now Larisa, Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, hello, Hello.
Speaker 3: I can hear.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm like whispering because I'm actually I just sat down to get a mass off.
Speaker 4: Well you've clearly got a very busy day, but the floor is yours? Is it just you?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Or does everyone kind of like enjoy the smell of their own farts?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you? Okay, well, I feel like everyone denies that they don't like the smell of it, but they sly really want to smell it and they kind of enjoy it. So like, okay, I kind of vibe with you a little bit really quickly, because like I will admit, like no, everyone says that they don't enjoy it that much. I can agree with as someone who has had the unfortunateness of smelling my own farts. That's foul, that's disgusting. So, Larisa, are you telling us that you enjoy the smell of your own farts?
Speaker 3: Well, look if I'm.
Speaker 4: If I'm embedded at night and the Juna happens to get hot because.
Speaker 1: I've farted, I will lift up the doner to have a sneeze.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think you know.
Speaker 5: I think it's not I enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I think I'm curious.
Speaker 3: Larissa.
Speaker 1: Are you saying you Dutch other in yourself? That's a yes to you?
Speaker 5: I think I do.
Speaker 1: I think that's a yes. You are a filthy bitch and I'm obsessed with I am.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm the only one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we found an original experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that is absolutely It's only when it's the Misfits that people are going to get feral with it. I love it because it's us. That's why these idiots are like, oh fuck, yeah, I'm really the most disgusting thing I can think. I'm so glad.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you know what I'm dying.
Speaker 1: Is that I'm sitting in it, like people can hear me, right you, because I'm getting I'm literally in the mass dodge of Palmer like I'm getting a mass hodge. Someone is like rubbing your back or some bullshit.
Speaker 3: And my foot right now as we speak.
Speaker 1: Larissa, do us a favor and don't fart on not not everyone enjoy thanks Larissa love. Well, look, if you want to come on with an is it just me of your own, you can hit us up at a couple of inches or send us a text on this number. That's right, oh far to nine two zero two. He's doing alive.
Speaker 3: To nine my talented.
Speaker 4: Text.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's correct. You heard my vocals singing it, and you know I can't believe that I saying the fucking theme and recorded it, reviews it from us. I've never been present for a bullshit? Is it just I've fucking got it? Got a cop out? Dogs? Well, you know what? And of course Lewis so you can always reach out to prize keeper Jenna. She's still doing her duty. She doesn't. Yeah, you do need to send things like you're not on. You haven't been entirely promoted. Actually none of us have to be.
Speaker 4: Well said, well said, said, well sung. So something that you sent me, Oscar was because at this point. Our marriage is only tiktoks that we send to each other.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, thousand and yeah, I actually don't thin we've had a conversation for six months.
Speaker 4: No, but in tiktoks in my heart.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 4: This is something that I am constantly amazed by. Is there's this chick who is playing the French horn.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know who I think it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah again, No, wait, you have to set this up because I'm amazed by this girl.
Speaker 3: I'm confused.
Speaker 1: What is this? So my four you page is cooked in general, like honestly, one minute it's cat videos and then the next it's like it's like children hurting themselves, like it's intact. And I'm scrolling through, and there's a woman who plays the French horn and she does guessing games where she plays movie scores, TV series like she plays themes and like actual like film school music. So her account is Alana B. Dowton and she is nice name, a very lovely name. I am obsessed with Alana. Her whole account is you guessing what she's playing. And I'm such a like classical like theater school kid, still like listening when I hear this, So I just went into.
Speaker 3: You're the modern day Mosa.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I always said that I'm hos Art. Yes, so yeah, and I fell down a rabbit hole and I'm obsessed with her and I fully sent her to you said, oh.
Speaker 4: No, no no, because you said you sent me one night and you not twenty of these.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah I did, Yeah, twenty. Oh, Jenny, you're next. Wait are we doing what I think we're doing?
Speaker 4: I guarantee you're not even gonna remember what you sent me, not at all.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited.
Speaker 4: I have a bunch of grabs of this girl playing the French horn for different movie themes. Oh cool, we're going to start out easy. This is the first one. Let's see if we can pick this.
Speaker 1: Oh, mister curb, that's the universal thing. Well done, thank you so much. Dragging a point, yes, that's a practice.
Speaker 4: Okay, well you're now keeping score apparently one for Oscar No no, no, no no no, none for Jenner No.
Speaker 1: No, no, j There's no such thing as a practice. It's not my fault that you just didn't catch on as quick as I do. I get so competitive. Is this a Is this a good idea? It is?
Speaker 5: I'm pretty much up against Motart, like, who's Mozart?
Speaker 1: Hope?
Speaker 4: Next one? Here we go? She plays it well too, Oh my god, star wars.
Speaker 1: No, he's very good.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's that's where it's Luke Skywalkers looking off at the suns and he's seeing himself.
Speaker 3: Get is that.
Speaker 1: If I nearly said Jurassic Park? Ye, John Willie because John Williams does wrong? Yeah, very good? What's wrong?
Speaker 4: Okay? One or one?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 4: All right? Now this one is about to get harder. I made two easy ones. This is going to hit you right in the childhood right in the nostalgia. You're ready, I'm sorry. She's very good in the French sounds like a recording.
Speaker 1: It is surely obtest with that.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, story too.
Speaker 1: Yes in the beginning when buzz Light is flying around and he's like beat big beep, and then it turns out it was part of the video game.
Speaker 4: Yes, what goodness, that's all right? How many times did you watched that?
Speaker 1: I watched it so much? As again, I actually don't think I've ever seen the original Toy story because I only had Toy Story two on like v H, so I thought that was the original Toy story when I was a kid dead zep.
Speaker 3: Toy Story two is good.
Speaker 1: Toy story too? Can we can like we all say sequels or like what actually like underrated like Shrek?
Speaker 4: Yes, Hero okay two to Hoser one to the Prize Keeper. Yes, okay, alright, I'm so ready. We're going back to childhood again.
Speaker 1: The childhood.
Speaker 4: Much harder this.
Speaker 1: One, big, big yeah, specifically the battle scene.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I never would have got really well, is this the whole point that you picked the game you could win at?
Speaker 1: No? I I genuinely do. I watched all these movies religiously as a kid, like I had all of them on DVD.
Speaker 3: Like, you know the exact scene.
Speaker 1: I know the exact babe. That's like my so you know how some people have photographic memory, that's my version of photographic memory. I hear it, and I'm like that was I was running a battles.
Speaker 4: Like okay, all right, okay, okay, okay, we got all day.
Speaker 3: It's really fun.
Speaker 1: I would say this.
Speaker 4: Is a tie breaker, but it's definitely not. This is your chance, I think, Jenna, this is your chance to be able to redeem this at least get to too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll try my best all right.
Speaker 4: Okay, what.
Speaker 3: Comes the spirit?
Speaker 1: It was a horse Yeah.
Speaker 4: I put that in there deliberately to give you a fighting chance. You let me down, jinner, you let me down.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Sorry, No spirits so were I was.
Speaker 1: I was a horse girl as a kid. Of course you were. Of course I was. I know. I know it im on the fly. But all boys that were horse girls when they were kids are so good.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I know I wanted more.
Speaker 4: We do have one more if you want to do it?
Speaker 1: Can we do one.
Speaker 3: More more fun?
Speaker 4: We're gonna do one more general fighting chance, and we're gonna just take a step away from tradition with this last one. Not a movie thing?
Speaker 1: Oh oh was that a video game?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, not a video TV show?
Speaker 1: Is this some straight person bullshit? Yes?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 1: Okay, that is that is?
Speaker 4: That is the solo of Stairway to Heaven performed on a French horn. No, actually, no.
Speaker 1: Wonder what Okay, see I know the Stairway to Heaven. But I'm sitting here going what I was thinking?
Speaker 3: What TV shows?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I was actually so close. I was about to say, like, is she playing someone from like Signfield or wasn't Seinfield And friends like the Big like straight person television series. All the gays watch Gilmore Girls. We all watch Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 4: See what I need now is Saddle Club theme song on the French horn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to sing it.
Speaker 3: Hello, what.
Speaker 1: Now we gotta?
Speaker 3: This is me?
Speaker 1: Is this you?
Speaker 3: Life can be? Everyone?
Speaker 4: For you? Everyone else?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much again, darling listeners, idiots, all of the above. We're having so much fun, aren't we, guys.
Speaker 3: Hello, worried too much?
Speaker 1: So maybe this is why the mitches don't give her that much.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have a nice lie down.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening, idiots. It has been such a pleasure and so much fun to be doing this for you, and I hope you're enjoying it. And if you're not, go fund yourself. You well said, catchu later, idiots. Bye, why bye bye? Welcome to add both secret segment on the end. The episode is not really done.
Speaker 3: It's not done.
Speaker 1: Just a couple of people with hucking talking ship. Hello, we are not baby. We did singing last week. Okay. I actually genuinely think I'll get fired from the show if I sing a game.
Speaker 5: I've been a nasty It's in my head always honestly, it's like, that's that's my new favorite thing ever.
Speaker 1: That is my new favorite thing ever. I almost want to make it a new thing where every add brief Jenna just sings a song. Like last week it was nasty to nas shay. This week it's saddle class, Like, what should we make us sing next week? Oh my god? Stop?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 5: Was this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That will do? That actually just triggered me for a second. I used to get so fucking made fun of watching that.
Speaker 4: One was in primary school, so life was not fun for everyone.
Speaker 1: Show fuck me. I couldn't handle it. Honestly, you deserved better, and I still do truly. Oh yeah, Sam, I am actually like so fucking thrilled that you brought Alana de Boot or whatever her name is, like because I like, like, when I'm not joking, I sent him like maybe one hundred. Like it was like I fell down such a rabbit hole because because music nerd, like it's my like that's our biggest thing, Like that's the whole reason why our marriage still works. That's true, And I love that we've just dropped that in and not given any It's like and I don't play it.
Speaker 5: I'll give you no not yet, but you've had so many difficulties and it's the music that's kept you to.
Speaker 1: All the music.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I mean I sang it out with am you're saying, I am the music in you. Yeah, yeah, you know, it's really has so many meanings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then after that, I sang my heart will go on just for no reason, thank you. I actually dedicated it to you. Yeah, because you look a little bit like Selander on True Current, and.
Speaker 4: You're also sung it two tones higher. You went up four key changes. It went from nineteen minutes. I was very impressive.
Speaker 1: That was so funny.
Speaker 3: He loved it the best nineteen minutes of my life honestly.
Speaker 4: Later, yeah, which I was concerned about.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well we got confused. Yeah. I'm actually like so fucking thrilled you brought that over here because that's that was so much fun. I know we need that. Yeah. No, well, do you know what? Not just because I won, but also like, how beautiful is a French one? Do you love a frenchierated? I actually had like mild story hads. I like literally had the biggest crush on a guy who's a brilliant French one player. I'm not going to name him because I haven't spoken to him for five months.
Speaker 4: It's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole thing. It's not fine, and like I hope he's okay, but whatever, I just don't give a shit.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to say that he was French, that would make him a French horn.
Speaker 1: Ah no, no, no, I have never Oh no, that's a lie. I happened with the frenchman. Just think about that. I was like one night in Paris many years ago. Oh yeah, we're going to go to Paris as well, and.
Speaker 4: Then to Paris Flight Center book Now, my god.
Speaker 1: That's actually yeah. No, French ones are beautiful, and I made him. I made this guy playing me the French one all the time. When I would be at his house.
Speaker 3: You would just sit there and watch him play.
Speaker 1: You have to practice.
Speaker 3: Where were you, Sam?
Speaker 4: He was playing the French horn and Oscar was still watching me play as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, so lovely, except this is more of a trombone.
Speaker 4: Oh so they were just stretches out in and back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know where I was going with that.
Speaker 4: I don't have like elastic foreskin at this point, like that's what I'm not anymore not anymore since the accident. That car door was no good.
Speaker 1: I feel like, why are we more filthy than like thros In? Like, you know, when I was a child, I would car but here we are talking about your disgusting But here we're like happily just Stam's elongated for skin. They got trapped in a car door, Yeah, trapped in a card or like I, I you know, can wrap it around my finger, like you know.
Speaker 4: No good.
Speaker 1: I hate that actually, Like someone someone said to me the other day that like I should be sorry, this is not so off with that too, this is so off the caugh. I don't know why I just thought of this someone that said to me the other day that I should study psychology.
Speaker 4: Yes, do it, it would help you.
Speaker 3: Or you fuck off, or you could get a modeling contract.
Speaker 1: Well I think I could be like a hot psychologist. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually, to be honest, to be honest with you, I feel like at this point our marriage is just me coming to you for free therapy. Anyway. Yeah it doesn't help, but no, I never feel better, but I enjoy talking to you about my problems. Anyway, it always just ends up being eighteen minute voice messages.
Speaker 1: Oh I strongly disagree. I actually think my advice is very helpful.
Speaker 3: I don't concentrate on your advice because you're so beautiful, and.
Speaker 1: You know what, I thoroughly believe. Do you actually think my advice is not helpful? No, it is.
Speaker 4: It is often helpful.
Speaker 3: Oh this is marriage counseling.
Speaker 1: But yes, thank you?
Speaker 4: Actually, Jenna? Okay, so I just hang on. I think that we need to use I feel statements.
Speaker 1: Fuck that, I feel like dog shit.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: What am I actually that bad? I thought I was helpful.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, he is our EP, so we can slam him as much as.
Speaker 1: Therapist.
Speaker 5: Are you.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: I feel that often your advice is a little bit more directed to your own experiences rather than acknowledging mine.
Speaker 1: Are you calling me a narcissist?
Speaker 3: Oh that's too far?
Speaker 1: No? No no, it hurts from being on the ground for too long. Are you fucked? No? No?
Speaker 4: No, I just I just think that often that if I'm coming to you with a problem, Sam, it will go into a rant that will be nothing to do with anything, Sam.
Speaker 3: Just a just a tip.
Speaker 4: Don't talk to talent like this, you know, downgrade to business from first.
Speaker 1: No, No, the talent.
Speaker 5: We're going back to first Sorry apologies continue, Oh my god, Okay, hang on, so I will give sam an out there.
Speaker 1: I do love a rant because sometimes I forget that's the that's the that's the like the adhd rant, like you just keep talking and you know that hole you're digging is even it's getting deeper than when you call me your self indulged cap All right, well do you know what? I think you're full of ship and I have a feeling the idiots are going to have my back.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what all right? What do you what do you want to do?
Speaker 3: Do you want to there's a lot of tension here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not turned on anymore like I was before. If anything, I've gone trivial.
Speaker 4: He really was turned on, and now you wouldn't you wouldn't I.
Speaker 1: Pulled a cheery again. I've spoken about my genitals. Now, do you know what? I'm going to put this question to the idiots? So Mitchell and I used to do rose and rant sometimes, so like he'd go on Insta Live and I'd join and just talk smack, absolute smack.
Speaker 4: I have seen fifteen seconds of that and then properly left.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well it's because we were busy, like hello, the the whole premise of me joining we tried to start up Ask Auntie Oscar, where people ask me for advice, because Auntie Oscar just sounds ridiculous. I'm going to throw it out to the idiots right now. I think we should do it for next week's show. I think next week that we should do.
Speaker 4: Ask Annie Oscar kind of like a Dolly doctor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but worse agony arts well, according to Sam, but fucking worse. So do you know what. No, I'm sticking to this. I'm overriding executive producer. I'm gonna throw this out to the idiots. If you've listened to this far and you're like, fuck Oscar, you're amazing, which you all are, send send a couple of inches of a voice message, Send us a voice message with an issue for ask Auntioscar, And.
Speaker 4: Can I send one in now?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, absolutely not, because you're just gonna dog me again, like, yeah, don't dog what are you gonna do this time? Call me fat? Oh?
Speaker 4: No, okay, wait now wait, wait, wait, hang on, I'm gonna hang a second. I'm gonna just I'm gonna do this now, all right, but just gonna.
Speaker 1: Better say I've got a fat ass.
Speaker 4: Actually, alright, I'm just gonna okay, I'm gonna record a voice message that hi, uh, long time listener, first time voice messager. I wanted to talk to Artie Oscar. So my wife feels as though that they give wonderful advice, but now wants to like do this on an open forum and invite people. Now, now I'm going to have to reach out to legal. I'm going to have to talk to people about it. Like if if the advice is bad, then we've got problems, you know, if people are going to write in and say, oh, he told me to leave my husband so full of it. Oh sorry I ran out time. Okay you know, no, no, all right, fine.
Speaker 1: I think we should do it.
Speaker 4: I'm actually on board with this because I I'm going to take the piss out of you. But yeah, of course I actually think that you might have good advice.
Speaker 1: I see now he's back a public forum.
Speaker 4: No no, no, it's because you're worldly and you've made so exotic, so many mistakes in your life. You're going to be able to relate to it and in a way that that Jenna and I just never would even in her four hundred years.
Speaker 1: The way, honestly, the way he is so correct, you know, although I feel like if anyone's lived a life, it's definitely Jenna. I'm hearing new things about you every time. Isn't this your seventeenth year doing the HC? Yeah? Yeah, oh no, eighteenth eighteenth.
Speaker 3: Get it fixed up?
Speaker 1: Because I had to repeat, We had to repeat many times.
Speaker 4: You get like an accumulative atar at the end of that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, a new one after she's got an asterix every time.
Speaker 3: You know, this year it might be different.
Speaker 1: Fingers crossed, I might get a thirty Actually, my ah, I was a thirty eight.
Speaker 4: Mine was so bad because I like blanked in the middle of English too. Oh, it was so bad that I looked at the letter, laughed, put it in the bin and have no recollection of what it was. Yeah, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: It was that bad. I can one up that I walked out halfway through. I did not put a single thing down, and I walked out halfway through. What I walked out halfway through, lit up a cigarette in the in the quad because it was like five pm or some bullshit. Because they make us too, They made it everyone do a three hour exam after school. So I lit up a cigarette and the quad and just walked. And then one of the girls, one of the other girls who was I knew, she came out lit up a cigarette, went fuck that.
Speaker 3: I'll take that advice from my HC.
Speaker 1: Oh, there we go. Yeah, yeah, that'll get you at least a thirty eight, because that's what that was what my age.
Speaker 3: That's all I need. I just don't need the asterisk again.
Speaker 4: Perfect, Well, we've got our first one from Auntie Oscar there. So if you're going badly in your HSC, that's coming up soon. So if you're studying and you're listening to the part.
Speaker 1: He's coming up soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh no, okay, real talk, best of like anyone, if any of you are doing the HSC, do not do what I did.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I actually don't even think I've told my parents that. So if you're listening, Mum and dad, souls, sorry about it. I'm a different woman now. Yeah, I have green nails.
Speaker 4: No, I've made a respectable woman out of you.
Speaker 1: You have, you have, You've done a really good job, very much.
Speaker 4: So yeah, all right, I'll put that in. Okay, we're live from Japan next week, aren't we Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: We'll be live from Japan. You can still send us dms like we might respond. Yeah, there's a time difference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got the data roaming on the oh good, yeah, yeah, yeah, Mitch's phone.
Speaker 1: Well it's on a couple of yeah, exactly, you'll be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's eighty nine dollars a gigabytek.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not too bad. Good for multi millionaires.
Speaker 1: I know it'll be fine, will be fine.
Speaker 3: And we're using the credit card right Oh yeah, no, I nick that I'm not saying it.
Speaker 4: That's cheamses cool.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that's right. Yeah, well we're staying its yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah for so long. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's a blow up mattress and then the blow up everything else.
Speaker 1: I have a name anyway here, it's almost an empty office. We're going to go raining. It actually looks like a fucking cyclone out there. I'm on the fly. Am I gonna die? Yeah? Yeah, all right, I want to come down with it. President's psychic. Great, let's all we'll all go down to fucking starting. That's that's a next week conversation. All right, let's go. We do hope that this podcast makes you feel, at the very least, I'm going to be generous today because you're sexy, five percent better. I hope you feel five percent better today, and so good, really really well, bye Darling, bye.
Speaker 5: Bye. Is It just Me?
Speaker 1: A podcast by a couple of meches. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.