Speaker 1: Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 2: So of the weekend, took Ruby, my sixteen year old, out for another driving lesson. So we've done a couple of times. I've been playing bits of it on the show. On Friday, she had an actual lesson with a proper professional instructor.
Speaker 1: How did she say that compared to your teaching.
Speaker 3: I'm not liking what I'm hearing from that. Magaird doesn't do that. Michael daddays, yeah, well, Michael's a coward. Okay.
Speaker 2: What I'm teaching you is street driving, okay, street driving okay. So all we had on Saturday, I set myself a big channing Saturday, right, so she had Saturday sports. Even like it was a long weekend, they still got the Saturday sports. So she was rowing on albert Lake beautiful day Saturday. So I drove into albert Lake eleven o clock to pick her up. I thought, why don't you drive back home from Albert Park straight where you got the fun of going around Grand Prix track.
Speaker 3: You know Michael did this? Is he on a Grand Prix track.
Speaker 2: By the way, I didn't realize that Grand Prix track where they did the pit stop. It the Grandstandard pit stop. That's a COVID testing unit, is it. They should do it like a pit stop where they come running at you, you know, you know, and down on the back of your throat to know. We go. We go around Albert Park and then we enter in Saint Kilda. Obviously we've driven through Saint Kilda. I said to her, this isn't Kilda. Anything can happen. And I said, actually lock the doors just in case.
Speaker 3: Shall we say?
Speaker 2: You're very safe here? But it's all kinds of weird and wonderful people there, And I thought I should challenge why we're there sall. I I was very hungry, hadn't had breakfast. Why doesn't she this is a real Michael wouldn't do this. She could take us through the Machas drive through.
Speaker 1: You have to learn how to go through a drive through one of the like that.
Speaker 2: Then you've got to make sure you've got the right position to lean out, tap and pay, move it forward, lean out, get the order as well.
Speaker 1: That I can't be too far away from the window. Earth Oh, reach.
Speaker 3: Michael, do any of this.
Speaker 2: That's what street driving, That's what I teach. Okay, so here we are in the car Saturday, we've left albert part. We're going through Saint Kildare, laying on the brakes. Stop criticizing me for shut up, but be sat here scratching your hair. Okay, where am I going?
Speaker 3: You're not giving me direction speed.
Speaker 2: Dot I tell you what they are a lot of stress on this Saturday morning as well.
Speaker 3: And then this is this is. Then suddenly I readized where we are. Goodness, we're approaching Macas. I didn't want macas. You're making me take you there. I was meant to say take that, but actually over into that parking spot, ready for us to eat? Parking spot we're stopping.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are.
Speaker 3: Do you want to eat? And I can't have macas? And in stripe?
Speaker 2: Pull over straight ahead there and just park I eat.
Speaker 3: You are ridiculous, you got Macas.
Speaker 1: On your own safe from you not to drive with eating food.
Speaker 3: At the same time, I was actually just hungry. I don't care about this lesson now.
Speaker 2: I just need to polish off these Mukon nuggets.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show Pop cost