Speaker 1: Celebrity news like that, All right, what are you got?
Speaker 2: So Asap Rocky he's obviously a rapper, but he's also Rihanna's i'd say long term now six years together, partner, no, but three kids together.
Speaker 1: They may as well move yeah, may as well. Yep, sorry, I had to clear my throat.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So Asap Rocky's had it and he's another one of those people who have a feud with Drake. Drake seems to feud with everyone, obviously famously Kendrick Lamar, but he also has a feud with Asap. And this is all because of Rihanna. So basically, Drake and Rihanna used to have a thing back in the day. They never like officially confirmed they were dating, but it was known that there was like something going on there and Drake was very public about loving Rihanna. She just never really gave it back to him as much. So anyway, obviously she's now moved on with Asap. They've got kids together and everything, but Drake kind of just kept like throwing shaded Asap in his songs and stuff like that, and I mean, Acep's probably just like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Like, you know, I've got her move one.
Speaker 2: Man, but he kind of dropped Drake in a couple of his songs as well. But now anyway, asap Rocky has finally spoken about the feud in a new podcast interview on The Jason Lee Show, and this is what he said about it.
Speaker 3: You took it, you took his girl. You know. I mean, look, I let you tell it. That's what you want to say? Is weird that like we don't everybody know, moved on with their lives and like still strung up on that ship. Like it's just bugged out to me, you know what I'm saying. And the we'd internet antiqs and the Smith campaigns and all that, we see right through that shit. Like that's why I'll just be like I ain't responding to that.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's shit, come and go.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, yeah, well, he's really risen above it, hasn't he.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always that thing as well, Like if he's if Acep stoops to Drake's level, it's like it's then he's almost petty. But also he's almost saying I'm threatened by you. Yeah, if he's kind of just like, oh whatever, man, I've got a you're embarrassing yourself.
Speaker 1: It's much better to handle it that way.
Speaker 2: I don't understand the X thing, like I'm going to get it, but like if I'm if you, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I don't think that you're going to go back to your ex or No.
Speaker 2: It just depends though, because there's some there are some exes, and Drake appears to be one of them that just will not move on and will not leave you alone.
Speaker 1: And you're just like, come on, come on, loser, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Also, a Fox News anchor in the US is going viral right now because she fell asleep during a live broadcast.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Her name is Dominique Dylan. She's the anchor of Good Morning Memphis.
Speaker 1: And what happened.
Speaker 2: It was one of those live crosses where they throw to a journalist on the street from the studio.
Speaker 1: That cross kind of happened, and when they crossed back to.
Speaker 2: The studio, you see Dominique with her hands in it like, her head in her hands, her eyes closed and her like she's like clearly dozed off.
Speaker 1: So this is how it sounded on air.
Speaker 3: Take a listen, okay, sleep and beauty over heres.
Speaker 1: We love your photos.
Speaker 2: That just send it right so they kind of had to address it because it's like hello. And then she since then has done an interview explaining herself. Basically, she's a new mum and she's dealing with a teething baby, so she is what she called new mum. Tied.
Speaker 1: Take a look. I have a two year old, I have a eight month old, and I.
Speaker 2: Was trying to get them down to sleep at eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: For my eight month old, she wasn't having it.
Speaker 2: Teething.
Speaker 1: She was teething. She was teething, and I just couldn't console her. I gave her something.
Speaker 2: I wish I could say that, like, the sleep gets better, but mine are like six, eight and ten now, and I still get woken up.
Speaker 1: Not as bad as newborns.
Speaker 2: Obviously you're up every three out well, I was up every three hours breastfeeding.
Speaker 1: That's a whole nother level of sleep deprivation. But I still get woken up most nights.
Speaker 2: And you know what, it's not going to get better because once they're teenagers.
Speaker 1: Then I won't sleep because I'll be worrying about that. Yeah, so sleep just doesn't exist after you. It does.
Speaker 2: No menopause, you stop sleeping properly very menopause.
Speaker 1: You're waking up at three am in pools of sweat. It's so funny woman. Yeah, yes, that's really good.