Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast Meldon's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: From Richmond Gold one four point three h Melbourne, Australia.
Speaker 3: We're tusting to the world, Christian. He's got the big old man belly sticking out like et oh.
Speaker 4: ConL that's ridiculous. It's not kind of fit a reck for show.
Speaker 5: Oh you know what I thought some of that square wombatpoo.
Speaker 6: Now I'm not saying anything.
Speaker 4: Chris might think.
Speaker 3: Then come on, it's the Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show. We are in a How would you describe this? It actually looks more like a Halloween pumpkin.
Speaker 5: I did think Jack o' ends when I came in. Everything is our engine here today.
Speaker 3: I thought I've been hit on the head woken up, But it was Halloween. We have a really really uh we've got a really busy show today. So many Mason chants you to win five minutes time. Today's chance to be in with a drawer on Friday to go to love to go and see the Who Live Who. Now I keeps saying it's the band the Who. Eddie, Yeah, I know Eddie Vedier as well. And the cars and cheese on the bit as well. That's coming up in five minutes time. But today we say happy birthday, Happy fifteenth birthday to Jetstar, which is why a lot of orange in the studio and not see because it's Jetstar's fifteenth birthday. The good news for you is every single hour start at half six this morning, we've got fifteen thousand dollars worth of jet Star flights to be won by you. This radio station is obviously it's like a birthday celebration. There are orange cupcakes. When I came into the studio this morning chat there were wrapped presents for Jetstar, and I moved them because I couldn't actually see you. That's just a random stat that someone is dumped on the radio studio theout even thinking is any does he? What does he do in here? Anyway? It's like threw a load of presents in here like a spare room.
Speaker 5: So where have they gone?
Speaker 3: Now? I this is how cheap this radio station is. I stupidly thought, oh, they must be actual gifts that they're going to give jet Style when they come in this morning, empty boxes. You know where you go. I'd just be careful over I've flown away in my hand. They're all on the floor. They picked them up. There's three in them. You feel so strong, they're so light. Plus, the boardroom here at Gold one oh four point three has got two really really jaded, tired looking salespeople.
Speaker 5: They've never been in it this out before ever.
Speaker 3: I actually thought they just pulled an all night. I didn't realize nothing totally get her at five o'clock yesterday evening. Just at three o'clock in the after, my wife sprung on me the fact it was parents evening yesterday and I had no idea. And also, you know you've been through this, Patsy. It's a bonfight that parent's evening now, it's a bunfight. You just it's like speed dating. It is you have five minutes and the room we were in. The school had never done at this room before, and so they never do it again. It was you had.
Speaker 1: Low.
Speaker 3: It's O'Connors father. It was so loud, and down the other end, seriously, about three hundred meters down the corridor, there was some tired red eyed teacher ringing a bell every five minutes, but all the parents ignored. They were like parents stood at your shoulder waiting to get in see if they could get a little bit early to talk about their kid. It was so stressful. What do you mean they've never done it before, well, in terms of doing it like.
Speaker 4: That in that room in an open and it was a very.
Speaker 3: Low ceiling, so the sound was just on top of us and you were sorry, what did you say? So it was just And also those parents' evenings wherever you are in the world is our first one we've done. Here in Australia, you hear the same little catchphrases, don't you must. He's so hard for the teachers because you just they're just seeing every five minutes for hours and hours and hours. They've worked a long day. They're tired. They just want to go home. Three of the teachers, their voices were going where They're just they're just tired. They just want to get out of there. It's the thing about lacks a bit of focus easily distract here. Also when a lot of the things that these the things that I was sold at that age as well, And if it's anything negative, my wife always looks to me, like all the positive stuff, she's got that thing.
Speaker 5: Okay, she's a bride student. I'll take that but she doesn't apply herself for.
Speaker 3: Destructive Yeah, because all you end up doing was just talking on the radium playing songs. Good morning, It's the Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show, bon Jovi, We Keep the Faith. After this, then your chance to go into the big draw on Friday show to win a trip to London to go and see the Who Live Who Perfect.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 7: On this.
Speaker 2: Day History on this Day Willer trip to London to see the Who Live at Wiley.
Speaker 3: All this week. Then when hanging in about the amazing new exhibition that is on right now at Melbourne Museum. It is the Revolutions, Records and Rebels. Got some amazing stuff you go and see come from London the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, which is one of the oldest and best ones there. All the things they do are amazing. This one's got some great stuff. From nineteen sixty six right up until the mid seventies. John Lennon's real life glasses, the Soux he wore on the cover of Sergeant Member's Lonely Hearts Club Band handwritten lyrics to Lucy in the Sky with diamonds, Mick Jagger's stage costumes. You've got Pete Towns and guitars as well. And the big trip then is off to London to Wembley Stadium. What a lineup Kaiser Chiefs, Eddie Vader and then the big thing one of the greatest rock and roll bands, The Who Who. That's too matter of fact, that one. You had it, that one five minutes ago. It is perfect. Remember the first time I've just announced it. Yeah, you go and see The Who live at Wembley Stadium. Who's still no?
Speaker 5: I knew that was it?
Speaker 3: Screams Wednesday. It's Screams Wednesday. All right? So today, on this day music history, Jack is in charge. Jack, What have you got today for us?
Speaker 5: Let's go back to May one and in the Actually I want to give the year too obvious. Somebody famous got married on this day in history? Who was it? He is a little clue.
Speaker 7: Turn that off, they're about to get married.
Speaker 3: I like it a ten second play. Well people, this morning's radio theater.
Speaker 5: Too easy or.
Speaker 3: I am a big fan, but I think it's great. Turn that off.
Speaker 7: They're about to get married.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the more I hear it we might as well just say who it is. Call in and repeat this word back to us, Repeat this name back to us. It's the only one seconds.
Speaker 7: They're about to get married.
Speaker 5: Stop playing it.
Speaker 3: You made it, You went into the booth and did it? Turn that off?
Speaker 5: They're about to get married on this day in history. May first, who got married? Somebody famous? That is a clue.
Speaker 3: I pray for wrong answers. Just pray for wrong answers. How did you hear that and think anything other than that? One person? But hey, you know what, it's early in the morning. Let's see what happens. Lines are open now nine four one four one oh four three. Give us a call nine four one four one o four three The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three on this.
Speaker 2: Day History, On this day will a trip to Roland to see the who live at Won't Leave?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the prize this week. Every day we're finding one of you to go into a big draw on Friday, two days time. Well, thanks to this amazing new show Revolutions, Records and Rebels at Melbourne Museum. Let's take some guesses right now. So the thing that you're asking this morning, was which rock and roll legend got married on this day in history?
Speaker 5: Now you said rock and roll? Lge you notice said which famous person is?
Speaker 3: Because I'm thinking of this person. That is the only way I can describe them.
Speaker 5: Here's a clue.
Speaker 3: Here's a short play performed by chap host. Turn that off.
Speaker 7: They're about to get married.
Speaker 8: Tough, tough.
Speaker 3: We're making them work this morning, so early on Jack Leanne, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? How are you this morning? Leanne?
Speaker 9: I'm great, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Well, thanks for going the show? And who do you think it is?
Speaker 9: I think it's Jon Lennon and yaka, I know it.
Speaker 5: Is not John Lennon?
Speaker 3: What made you think that? Can I just ask it? Leon? What made you think that? From the little clip?
Speaker 9: I know you had a little bit of little John.
Speaker 3: Ah God, Chack clever. All right, no, Leanne, but we'll give you pat tickets to go and see the show anyway.
Speaker 9: Right, Oh, great, thanks so much.
Speaker 3: That's right. Let's put through Mary Anne. Good morning, Hi, how are you. I'm good, welcome to the show.
Speaker 10: Oh I'm glad.
Speaker 6: I'm mona sir.
Speaker 5: Now, Marian, do you need the claw again? Or you think you know what you come, you think.
Speaker 7: You know this?
Speaker 2: Oh I think I need a drink because I need the answer, because when we drink, the answers come to us.
Speaker 3: Us much better. All right, Who do you think the rock and roll legend is? Alison Pricilla? Preciously? Wow? Wow done? Yes it was yeah baby. So listen, great news you are through to the big draw on Friday. You got one in five chances of win the trip to London. Go to Wembley Stadium to go and see the Who Live Who.
Speaker 10: That's great.
Speaker 3: We'll also got some tickets to go and see the show as well at the Melbourne Museum.
Speaker 9: Okay, oh fantastic, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's right, that's the Common Show. Well done, good luck Friday. Thank you. So what year did the King get married?
Speaker 5: Fifty two years ago today, nineteen sixty seven. He got married and their first dance was Love Me Tender, one of his own songs.
Speaker 3: Was he singing it as he was holding her in a loving embrace? Did he have a microphone over his shoulder and he was doing love Me? And of course you know that Nicholas Cage, Yes, he is a super Elvis Presley fan. That is the main reason why he married Priscilla Presley's daughter. Well, yeah, but they were married for one hundred and one days and then got divorced Tycy one hundred and one days.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Well, this is exciting every hour starting right now. Then we have fifteen thousand dollars worth of Jet Star vouchers to be one. The reason why it's fifteen thousand dollars is today is Jetstar's fifteenth birthday, and so every hour you win, one of you wins five thousand dollars worth of vouchers. You could be flying your way to Vietnam, Thailand, Hawaii. That's what's up for grabs this morning. So this is such a big thing that we're doing just on one show, fifteen thousand dollars worth of Jet Star vouchers and flights. Is that we actually have someone who's going to help us run this competition every hour from Jet Stars. Actually must have drawn a short st or jack to come in really really early after you're getting up early and got to go and work on a plane. You enough to come in and sit on this show and do this every single hour. But good morning to Meil. Good morning, now, Meil, what do you do for Jetstar? I am a flight attendant, all right, And how long have you worked for jet Star?
Speaker 11: I've worked for Jetstar almost four years now.
Speaker 3: Great, And I believe that one of the perks is that you can get family and friends free.
Speaker 11: Flights, not not free, but cheaper.
Speaker 3: Great. I like to consider us that we are now for friends. So well, I think it'd be okay sometimes if I just fancied flying away, if I just rocked up and walked on a flight, I better say I've met I'm a friend of mouse.
Speaker 5: A friend of mouse, give him a wink, sneak him into the baggage.
Speaker 12: Hold be cold down there, No, you'd be much better off up in the cabin with the rest of it.
Speaker 3: Now, Mel, what we need to do this morning is every hour, starting now, I will start a link and then all I need you to is to do is to butt in, yeskay, And then I'll play the music and people can call in and you pick their number random. Who would give this ours? Five thousand dollars worth of vouchers too?
Speaker 11: Sounds good?
Speaker 3: Cow? And the phrase is.
Speaker 5: Attention passengers, that'll all ask. We'll go stop what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Fire off the music and okay, So mel what I do is obviously I'm going to start the link. Now I will give you this clue.
Speaker 11: So I use my flight attendant voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be great. Yeah, give us an example of that right now.
Speaker 11: Please, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Melan.
Speaker 12: I'm your jet Star chief flight attendant. I said, I use that with my son. Come downstairs.
Speaker 3: It takes a long time to start to getting to come downstairs. You got to do that every single time.
Speaker 5: Please use the handrail for safety on your way down.
Speaker 3: All right, So let's carry on there with the show. So Jack and Pats, I don't know if you saw the news yesterday, then you know that Harry and Meghan the Sussetses are expecting. She's expecting any day now. And then imagine that of the weekend you're touches and then suddenly, do you know who's made a visit to their brand new home? Is that the Queen? Now it's a pain if your mum or your grandmother comes around, But when's the queen coming round? That must be really really hard.
Speaker 12: Attention, passengers, my name is Melan. I'm your jet Star chief flight attendant on behalf of Captain Christian and the entire crew. Welcome aboard Airline flight Gold one oh four three, our NonStop service Melbourne to Vietnam.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 12: This is your fifteen thousand dollars yet Star borning call.
Speaker 3: Very go bell, very good, powerful acting there from mel.
Speaker 5: I must say I did hear Brad chatting in the background.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for a little bit rehearsal week. Oh, bell's still going on. Okay, so give us a caller, how mail? The phone number again.
Speaker 11: Is one four one O four three.
Speaker 3: There's a number they've missed off there. Those producers need firing the number again.
Speaker 11: Mal nine four one four one O four three.
Speaker 3: That's great. Nine four one four one O four three. Give us a call now. Then one of you around him. You win five thousand dollars worth of vouchers. You could fly to Thailand, Vietnam or Hawaii. Good luck.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three on.
Speaker 3: This morning show. They're not part of Jetstar's birthday sall. We've got fifteen thousand dollars worth of jet Star flights to be one five thousand dollars every single hour. So this hour is Queuter Corner's goa happened? Halping us run this big thing? This morning? Is Mal from jet STARFF. Hello, hey, Mail, have you so you've been working for in Jetstar companies? Haven't you noticed these days? How the stuff that people try and bring on now just in their carry on luggage is getting bigger and bigger and bigger. They don't want to check in any luggage anymore. Must be a nightmare for you guys.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, it is, because it's a safety thing.
Speaker 11: It's not a mean thing.
Speaker 12: It's we've got to know roughly how much everyone's carrying, and it's dangerous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and only find that people get so rude now on flights. It's tough for you guys to do a real job.
Speaker 12: Usually they've taken it out on the ground stuff, so by the time they get to us.
Speaker 3: Okay, they've worked out their frustrations. Yeah, all right, then, Mal, we need you to pick a line at random line at random blaze and we're picked today's winner.
Speaker 12: Right, Well, there's a method we've got. We just played Wham. There were two members of Wham, So I'm going to go line two, like you're.
Speaker 3: Thinking, all right, find out who is online too? Good morning, who's online too? Who's this? Justin?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: Hey, you going?
Speaker 3: Justin? You're this house winner. Fantastic, Justin. You've just won five thousand dollars worth of Jet Style vouchers. That's enough to get you from here Melbourne off too.
Speaker 1: That is awesome, awesome, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: To tell me about yourself. Who you're going to be taking you've got five thousand dollars worth of free Jet Style vouchers. Well, I think my wife.
Speaker 5: Would be pretty upset if I didn't take her, so so be a for sure.
Speaker 3: So that is great. And you've got family, got anybody else you can take you off.
Speaker 5: I've got two young kids as well, so yeah, they sort of played the last few years getting anywhere pretty hard. So yeah, they're just getting to an age where we can go, so that'd be great.
Speaker 3: All right. So the kids won't be going.
Speaker 5: If they've got a kids club, baby.
Speaker 3: All right, justin, Well done, thank you so much, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Jet stuff.
Speaker 3: All right, that's uh, that's the sort that's this hours one coming up. We're doing it again in an hour's time. No chance you to win five thousand dollars worth of jet style vouchers the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I gave my Billie Iirish super fan twelve year old daughter some great news. I know, we're at radio war every second of the day. It's on a knife edge here us Nova or the other Mumblies as well, trip and Am and all that. It's tough. However, do you think it's on profession for me to attend the Nova Red Room on Thursday night because I am going with Billy I. Billy Irish is doing a session for them, and I've actually get a pair of tickets. One yesterday, remember I kept going to the toilet. I suddenly got on to be Lucky Line nine with Pangy and uh uh it was just after half a you know when he gets in. He's on between half a court to night now and I was called and I I know, she's so made up, she's so so because I'm taking her and two mates on Friday night to go and see Billy Irnish in concert. So it's a great it's a gift for me as well to see Billy Oh.
Speaker 5: You still have to go to the right.
Speaker 4: It's a double banger.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yeah, it is so for lower she can't believe it that she's going to be you know, I think there's about one hundred people there. Whatever, Wow, seeing Billy Irish. But do you think it's some professional that I attend an event?
Speaker 4: No, I think it's one of the perks of what you do.
Speaker 3: Well, just a bit of work at walking too, like I can go a triple M commentary at the at the g.
Speaker 4: Little bit of undercover work.
Speaker 5: While this is coming from pat to who attends every red car.
Speaker 3: Come on, seriously, where were you at the weekend?
Speaker 4: Nowhere at the weekend, but I'm going somewhere from there you.
Speaker 3: Go see barely seven days or go with that? You attending the opening of an envelope somewhere the job? Where are you off? Through Friday?
Speaker 6: Disney on Ice are doing a pre skating event for kids.
Speaker 3: I thought it was that the pre thing there where they need you doing this Samboni machine thing right around shining the eyes. So we want to find out the next twenty minutes, right, who has the biggest families. I'm always stunned when you meet people that are from five or six kids, and then you met someone who's one of how many?
Speaker 5: I met my friend's new girlfriend, she's one of ten nine siblings.
Speaker 3: My head when I just find it's too much having two kids. My sister has four boys, all under the age of sixteen, and her life is just she's okay with just the chaos of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, she said to me, I'm a middle child, which we think maybe one older brother, one younger brother, something like that. How do you keep four older brothers and like five younger siblings?
Speaker 3: How do you manage that? It's a team. It's not a family, then it's a team. How do you go on holiday? There's I mean died You have two cars? Yeah? Do you have two cars?
Speaker 13: I do?
Speaker 5: She said? They do family dinner every Tuesday night? What cooks for everybody?
Speaker 3: I e.
Speaker 4: Two sittings at the table?
Speaker 3: That swap you'll be clearing away from one week of doing it right, Just just have a quick cigarette and get ready.
Speaker 5: Fross the whole elk to feed the family on Tuesday night?
Speaker 3: Is it constantly washing up and cooking? What a cruel kind of cycle.
Speaker 6: One of my cousins married Bernie, who's one of fourteen you know Bernie.
Speaker 3: I thought you about to say someone famous like Bernie and some Australia. No, just just like Prince Bernie. In fact, that was going to be Prince's original name was Bernie.
Speaker 4: He's the youngest of fourteen children.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about Bernie? Yeah, ber he loved Bernie.
Speaker 4: Bernie.
Speaker 3: How is el mate Bertie? Well, he's one of how.
Speaker 4: Many fourteen that is the biggest Irish Catholic family?
Speaker 3: That is insane? All right, So Corning now, then we're going to try and work out which one of you is part of the biggest family. How many of you from pats you might know about nineteen four?
Speaker 4: Thank you, I'm the only girl.
Speaker 3: Right, okay? Nine four one four one O four three. Who listening is from the biggest family? Give us a call nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: As I was saying yesterday, sometimes we get these sort of impromptu visits in us in our studio from Patsy and she came beatling in just to give us a bit more of the backstory of the origin story of Bernie. And I'm going to start writing the screenplay today and speak to Marvel now they've paid off endgame, I reckon Bruce Willis would play. All right, So we're trying to find who listening has got the biggest family, the most siblings. All right, nine four one for one oh four three. Let's get it wrong now with you mail. Good morning, Good morning, Neil.
Speaker 5: I think it is who Neil?
Speaker 3: Oh? Sorry, Neil, Yes, it steal so quickly. People can change these days. They can translate that just in second. No, no, no, I'm not a mill. I'm not changing to a mill. We've got that clip. And how how many siblings? If you've got mate, I've got I'm one of eight. So I've got seven siblings. Oh my word, that is crazy. And where are you? Are you one of the eldest ones now or on the young number five? You're just simply a number number five, number come in. That's what your parents did. They just gave you numbers. Where is number one? I don't know. I told number two to go and find you. That's what My mom was always bear with names, so she'd start with the oldest one and work her way down until we responded. That's great, Neil, thank you very much for calling. You might have a good day. You shoo, Claire, good morning, Hey great Jane.
Speaker 11: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: I can? I can hear hazard lights flashing? There you pulled over. It's all safe, it's all good, Claire. How many siblings? And can we got?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 8: He was one of eight number eleven siblings. I've got the twelve children, six boys, six girls, and her number eleven.
Speaker 3: That's sockey team. That's not a family. That is a soccer team substitute. That's crazy. And where are you in the mixed Claire? Number eleven, number lucky number eleven? And how did mom and dad look managed to look after you or did you all have to look out for each other?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think, as you said earlier, you do work as a team. But interestingly, my father died when he was fifty two, so there were six of us still at school. So my mom was a pretty remarkable woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's amazing that your mummy had to be arranged your boyself some.
Speaker 8: Of my there are six girls, but only two of the girls had kids. I think probably the older ones did so much parenting.
Speaker 3: As put them off became adults. And how did you that's enough now, How did the sleeping arrangement works then? Were you all in like bunk beds or dormitories.
Speaker 8: Well, we had a two bedroom house. My parents had one bedroom, and we had bungalows. It's the fast my six brothers swept you let when I met my husband her death the form of child abuse?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 5: Bunk beds or just find a spar on the floor.
Speaker 8: There was some singles there with some bunk bed my brother some people just standing up strapped to all of velcro sleep this shift International space station.
Speaker 5: Don't they strapped of the room?
Speaker 3: Someone in the freezer? Yeah, exactly, Claire. It's amazing. All right, Claire, thank you very much for calling in.
Speaker 8: You're welcome to you, Lada.
Speaker 3: See Claire, so at the moment and so the numbers are with eleven or twelve.
Speaker 5: Twelve, and that she was eleven.
Speaker 3: She was number eleven of twelve eleven. Luke, can you top twelve siblings?
Speaker 9: Oh that's just a baby.
Speaker 3: This is like poker. Now, this is like sibling poker. I see your twelve and I raise you. What are we going to now?
Speaker 9: I've got thirteen shiblings and one of four d.
Speaker 3: Fourteen almost the rugby team that is insane. Fourteen boys girls. What's the mix?
Speaker 9: Seven boys, seven girls.
Speaker 3: It's a movie, seven boys and seven girls. Steve Martin's the Dad cheaper by just over the half dozen. That's incredible. And so where are you are you on the elder ones? Luke?
Speaker 9: Yeah, on the third Ordust and the twins and only.
Speaker 1: Whole one.
Speaker 3: And Luke, what were the sleeping arrangements? We just heard from Claire about the crazy sleeping arrangements. Where were you all in the house?
Speaker 9: Well, we got locked up in cabins generally.
Speaker 3: But listen, do you know what if I've learned anything from eleven months living in Australia, Well, I don't need anything I did. Okay, maybe that's what they do here, sleeping in sock draws.
Speaker 7: No growing up, you.
Speaker 9: Know, we I will live here in the country.
Speaker 1: And the thing that Gavin.
Speaker 9: Three or four of us store room and all until you know, Chomas got an older movie at home, and then I saw the youngest Shipling say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh well, Luke, thank you very much for getting us to fourteen. Thanks for calling in all right, So only call in now if you've got a few or more than fourteen siblings nine four one one four three. So we see if there are any more stronger hands than fourteen siblings on our sibling poker we're playing this morning on the show nine four and four one o four.
Speaker 1: Three, The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: We're up to Luke, who has is part of fourteen? Is not part of You don't really say someone is part of fourteen? Siblings? Dude, is it is?
Speaker 4: That's right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're is it's one of fourteen, isn't it? Yeah, siblings. We're talking about how who's got the most about siblings that moment, we're up to fourteen thanks to Luke playing it like poker this morning.
Speaker 10: Troy, Yes, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good, Troy. That's school on the show. So have you got a stronger hand than fourteen?
Speaker 10: Well, unfortunately my family doesn't. I don't know. I have four elder brothers, I'm one of five, but my auntie has eighteen kids.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine how that's possible. Eighteen.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she fell pregnant when she was sixteen, and from there they just kept going.
Speaker 3: They make it sound like they just kept coming out. When she went into labor we haven't finished yet. How many is that I watch her? Eleven? Quite an amazing scene that would be. Is there more in there?
Speaker 10: And I don't know. I only know two of my of my cousins, two of their names. Actually I don't know the rest of them.
Speaker 3: You must have met your auntie and she said some of them. Actually, don't worry. Just take I'm only going to tell you two that I've forgotten. Who there? Sixteen eighteen is insane.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: That's nuts, all right, Troy, thank you very much for calling him.
Speaker 10: Good night.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three on this morning show. Then we're saying happy birthday to jet Stars part of their birthday sal Every single hour we have five thousand dollars worth of Jet Style vouchers for you to win. You could be going to Thailand this hour from Jet Style helping us to all of this. So it's about it is fifteen thousand dollars worth over the whole show. Today we have melt from my Jet Style welcome back. Thank you and Meil tell me this. When people go on flights, some people have a couple of drinks. They get a bit excited. You've been working for jet stuff a couple of years. Do some people get a bit excited and go into the toilets? Is that a myth about that?
Speaker 11: It's a myth?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 11: Who want to go in the toilets?
Speaker 3: They are? I mean it's not badly enough one for one person? What if? I mean? I struggle to work out how would they would arrange themselves.
Speaker 11: I want to think about it.
Speaker 3: I've got some pen and paper here. I'd like it to have a go at drawing how they.
Speaker 11: Were I had to go.
Speaker 5: But is there a policy for what you have to knock on the door and say, like knockdock, nuke can't be in there together.
Speaker 11: It's more of a is there a policy?
Speaker 3: Like a training thing? So Mel, you're now ready for your module. I'm going to lock myself in with the lady. Now we're going to start doing it, and remember the code. It will your patents up VISA.
Speaker 11: It's more about oxygen masks than anything else.
Speaker 12: There's only are they sorry? Yeah, no, no, it's not encouraged. There's not enough for room.
Speaker 3: No, there's not okay, men? Is it time?
Speaker 11: Attention passengers?
Speaker 3: That was that was the way she went start into character that was actually chilling.
Speaker 11: Luer ladies and gentlemen. My name is Melan.
Speaker 12: I'm your jet Star chief flight attendant. This is your fifteen thousand dollars jet Star.
Speaker 11: What in you to call? Nine four one four one o four three?
Speaker 3: Come on? I mean that is pretty good, very very good. Okay, five thousand dollars worth of jet style flight vouchers officer. Right now you could be getting a free flight then off to Thailand. Give us a call.
Speaker 11: Mail the number again, nine four one four one four three.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, So as you're calling in right now, we're going to select someone at random, and you're going to win this hours trip. We're gonna be doing it in an hour's time as well. Have you ever done anything like this before?
Speaker 11: Last year?
Speaker 13: It was the.
Speaker 12: First, you're not my first? Very special too, okay.
Speaker 3: And what can you name this radio station?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 11: I don't know, well it was it was Fox Get Out.
Speaker 3: This has taken a real turn. I already thought this was a start of quite a beautiful friendship. And you go and bring up the three letter word mail Fox.
Speaker 11: This Orange jelly Beans only.
Speaker 3: Have one airline in my life, but that is jet Star. You've got other radio.
Speaker 7: I don't know who you are, right.
Speaker 11: Be faithful to you from now on.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks, all right, okay, so let's pick We need a line at random now from you mail.
Speaker 12: Okay, well that was the last song was on my own. So let's go line one, okay.
Speaker 3: And not the way that you've now worked out a little kind of yes, all right, we have carry. Good morning, Kerry, Good morning Kerry. You are the winner this hour.
Speaker 7: Oh terrific, Oh, oh fantastic.
Speaker 9: Oh I don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It sounds like you're in that mile Carry. You picked up five thousand dollars worth of flight vouchers could get you from Melbourne off to Thailand.
Speaker 10: Oh yes, and you wouldn't believe it.
Speaker 5: In two weeks I'm after Thailand. Are you already going your flight?
Speaker 3: But what a bit of nancy coach? You know what, since you mentioned fox, this is taking a real term.
Speaker 10: Now my next trips planned.
Speaker 5: So you come back bound straight back to tailand.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, my trips planned. It's just unbelievable.
Speaker 3: All right, that's great, all right, Kerry, thank you very much, thank you. Well, don't carry another chance to win in an hour's time. Don't ever mention for ya, so is he on the show. Let's just move on now, it's put it behind us. It is like that. That's exactly what it is. Okay, So Kerry, when's five thousand dollars worth of jet Star vouchers enough to get from Melbourne to in an hour's time? Hawaii? Would be doing it again. It's all thanks to Jetstar on their birthday Salt the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So another chance. I ran about eight thirty five to get another five thousand dollars worth of jet Star vouchers here on Gold one I four point three. Not with mail from Jetstar. We've got rid of her. Lovely email here from Gideon send an email here late to the party. Listen to the show talking about large families with siblings. Christian, you were talking on the show about jobs that your parents made you do. Let me set the scene you heard from Luke earlier, who's part of fourteen. One of fourteen, I'm the eighth youngest of a family of ten kids. As you can imagine with that amount of mouse to feed, close to clean shoes to Polish dishes to wash. There was so much to do, put to work by a mother. Right, So we had a job's rot that changed on a weekly basis, and for completing the said chow for the week, we were rewarded with an agreed amount of pocket money. Not much, but the system worked until one day a family conference was called. You always knew there was drama and a family, don't you when we need to have a meeting.
Speaker 5: Well, a normal family would have a family meeting, but a family that big has a family conference.
Speaker 3: It's an agm. It was called your name tag in the front, and our dear mother announced that she was not happy and that changes to the job rot were about to happen. Christian no longer would be be allocated a job for the week. Oh no, the jobs were now put out to tender.
Speaker 5: For like what a tasker?
Speaker 3: No? Amongst a family of ten? That's right, we had to bid for the job and the cheapest one. What a chaotic system. Now, I was never a fan of the tools anyway, And what little money I was paid I got for pocket money, I had to put ten percent to the local church to give to God. Anyway, one of my brothers who's now my very successful businessman. Took this opportunity to undercut at the whole family by putting the cheapest bries forward every time fro a month. He ended up cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, hall, stairs, landings, living room and dining room for only about one dollar fifty. I can still remember the mayhem around the kitchen table as he battled out for the business. It was like an X rated shark tank. I lost out every single week, but God got his ten percent and my brother had a very very long month. That's from Gideon. Thank you very much. We love getting your emails. If you want to email them Gideon with sending one of our mugs, email me Christian at Gold one I four to three dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Yesterday on the show, Jack started telling us how every once in a while he treats his dog Luna with the arrival of a dog adventurer.
Speaker 5: It's not just a dog walker, he's a dog adventurer.
Speaker 3: He's a dog walker. If he's taken Luna, you doe and they're jumping out of a plane together and going roller skating. It's an Indiana Jones dog adventurer. Other than that, he's a dog walker who's got a great job title.
Speaker 5: They do just go to the park.
Speaker 3: But yeah, which is an average day for dog You know, he's not putting his diary, went on, did diary amazing adventures again at another park. Who knows when I next have another adventure like this? Oh, it turns out tomorrow back at that local park. But I thought the fact that when Jack was telling us yesterday, you see, surprised that we thought it was funny that he calls himself a dog adventurer.
Speaker 5: Well, it never occurred to me that we might be paying extra for a dog adventurer instead of just a usual dog walker.
Speaker 3: But what has what adventures has Luna had?
Speaker 5: Well, she goes to the park and sometimes they go to.
Speaker 3: Avent What will you do with Luna?
Speaker 5: To take her into the park. They're going to do a bigger park.
Speaker 3: There's a better time with and then she has to sit outside a coffee shop with a dog adventurer laughs. Or the money he's got pouring in haven't smashed the So what he's got has got an amazing job title, isn't he you know a dog adventurer. He's been, he's been, he's been creative. He's showing a bit of flare with the job title. So this morning, if you have an impressive job title, we want to hear from you on nine four one four one four three. When you met your now husband Chris, didn't he have a quite creative job title.
Speaker 6: He was trying to woo me when we were courting, and I asked what he did and he said, I'm auting.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello hashtag courting. Were you at the driving?
Speaker 4: We did have a drive in a couple of times.
Speaker 5: Actually those restaurants where they deliver stuff on rollerskates.
Speaker 3: It was the nineteen fifties and we were courting.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Were you doing.
Speaker 3: The mashed potato or the chitibug or something white? When you met sorry carry, he said he was.
Speaker 6: A mobile equipment manager and I thought, oh, that's impressive, But it turns out he was a trolley boy for the local supermarket.
Speaker 3: Was that where you met him? No? I mean will your trolleys.
Speaker 4: At the pub? I met him?
Speaker 3: Oh did you did you really? Right? Okay, well we'll save that story if I want to get feeling. We were going to start to go there on a Patsy's sort of there. She wanted us to ask tell us the story because earlier on during the song we started to get into that did we miss just going? And if I hadn't gone there that movie sliding does you never far away from when a woman telling you about that night whatever, like that movie Sliding Doors. If that movie hadn't been made, we never hear those stories are great? What if I've never gone there?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: You love it? You love my talks?
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, give us a call that if you've got an impressive job title nine four one one oh four three The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three. So if you've got an impressive job title, we'll I want to hear from you this morning on nine four one four one oh four three. Jack has been using the services so as a pet dog Luna of a dog adventurer dog walker. All right, let's go to Joy. Good morning, Joy, Good morning, Hey Joey, welcome to the show. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 3: All right, Joy? What's your job to I sell them for us?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm just thinking about Jack's dog Adventurer. Our dog walker is the dog continers.
Speaker 5: That's very partial.
Speaker 3: That's great. You have images of a dog in a top hat heading out for a day in the city, just walking through hotel reception and other dog concieerge going and well, how could I have you today, sir? Yes, I'm looking for a park to go and sit in. It must have a call area then, but a very hot area. I can go in line then back into the cool area. True.
Speaker 5: True, So Joey like my dog adventure. Is it a bit more expensive than just the usual dog walker?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Well maybe I think it's pretty good value for money when you work full time and they come and pick your dog out and take your dog out, have a bit of an adventure, come back home tired, and you don't have to worry too much when you get home.
Speaker 3: And are they what's the dog concierge turn up in a big van? Whether they chuck him in the back with all the other dogs? Correct? Dumb and dumber.
Speaker 5: It sounds like it should be a chauffeur.
Speaker 3: Hey, yes, that's a limousine all right. Joey. Thanks you cool, have a good day.
Speaker 8: You're welcome you too, Bye, Thank.
Speaker 3: You, Fred, Good morning, Fred, what's your extravagant job title for us? Mate, I'm an environmental distribution engineer. An environmental distribution engineer sounds fancy. What do you actually do.
Speaker 10: In langon stunes on the gabo.
Speaker 3: See? Is that what they you refer? Is that what you're refer to us now? Is that your official job title?
Speaker 9: That's well, that's what I talked people a lot.
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, an environmental distribution engineer. You're quite right, you are distributing that stuff, all right? Fred? Thanks you coolm I have a good day.
Speaker 5: Thank you, jeez.
Speaker 3: Michelle. Hello, hello Michelle, welcome to the show, and thank you. What's your fancy job title? Mate? Well?
Speaker 9: I was a kitchen hand and I called myself a hygiene technician.
Speaker 3: Sounds better. Hygiene technician sounds something quite fancy, doesn't It's better than a kitchener. I've done that well when I was a teenager in a kitchener. Isn't it hard work? It is?
Speaker 9: And I was applying for a credit card and I thought, well, I'm not going to get it if I say.
Speaker 10: I'm a kitchen hand, so I wrote my gene technician.
Speaker 11: Ever got it?
Speaker 9: Even though it was the still crappy crappy money.
Speaker 3: I got it, Michelle, Thanks you cool, thank you all right. Kit It's coming on nine four one one four three with your amazing job titles The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: We're talking about if You've got a fancy job title. I remember a couple of years ago I was lucky enough to interview David Beckham and I was plugging this documentary that was made about the very young Manster United team in the nineties that were so young they were told that you never anything with kids. It's a famous rival coach said that to Sir Alex Fergus and you never you never win anything with kids, and they did that went on win everything European Cups. Anyway, de Workham said he was such a young, naive kid when he started at Manchester United, just as like an apprentice, you know, seventeen or eighteen, you stay with somebody near the training grounds, you know, first time away from home. And when he was nineteen he had to fill out an application for a credit card form and he was going through it himself. He never don't think like this before in his life and it said, you know the bit on all those kind of credit card forms where it's his position held in company, and he wrote down on there. He said, he's still cringes to this day. He wrote down that position held in company Midfield. All right, so we got Chip for one or two more calls before the headlines Evac, good morning, Hello, Evet, good morning.
Speaker 9: How are you going?
Speaker 3: We're going Welcome to the show. And what's your fancy job title?
Speaker 9: Well, I used to work with Shell, and on my business card, my title was lubrication specialists.
Speaker 3: That's going to get people's attentions. A lubrication specialist. I guess we're a bigger petro oil company like that. What were you in charge of?
Speaker 9: Well, I wasn't really in charge of in particular, really I was. I provided oil and grease recommendations to customers.
Speaker 5: Is that full time job?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It was.
Speaker 9: It was absolutely a full time job. And I worked with a like a sales guy, and he used to promote his job as selling my services.
Speaker 3: Well, like a pimp.
Speaker 9: He sold lubrication services, and I was the lubrication specialist.
Speaker 3: The other that you said you would recommend all in Greece like some kind of Somlia. You know where they go? What are you having to having a stake? I recommend Thank you very much. You cool, very funny.
Speaker 9: No, just have a good day.
Speaker 3: All right. Let's take one last call before the headline. Steve. Good morning goo Steve. I'm very good Steve. And what's your job title for us? This morning?
Speaker 9: We're masters a bird cue.
Speaker 3: Masters of bunk clay.
Speaker 11: What do you dose?
Speaker 3: Bricky of course? Alright Steve, thanks you, mute Smape, thanks Mike, all right, I have a good day.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So this morning, over the last three hours, we've been doing our fifteen thousand dollars jet Star boarding call from jets Star helping us out this one doing they you have very good job, is Mel Welcome back in the studio.
Speaker 11: Mel, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: So remember what you said an hour ago. We can't have any of that happening in the next five or ten minutes to see, okay, thank you very much. Mel. What is the time?
Speaker 11: The time right now? It is eight thirty seven.
Speaker 3: No, no, I know what the time is okay.
Speaker 11: Meant for the boarding call.
Speaker 3: Now has got a little bit cozy in the studio.
Speaker 11: Now something orange jelly bean?
Speaker 3: They're not jelly Bean's there? Ecstasy?
Speaker 11: Oh well, no wonderrums.
Speaker 3: We take to get through the show. Okay, now what is the time?
Speaker 11: Attention passengers, all.
Speaker 3: Right, last chance to pick up five thousand dollars worth of jet start vout us right now? Could it heading off to oh why it just one of the many destinations that Jetstar head to. Number you need that is nine four one for one oh four three, nine four one for one oh four three, So force worths. It's half six to give away ten thousand dollars. Trying to give away now our last five thousand dollars. Who've been saying happy birthday to Jetstar? Have you got anything nice plan today with Jetstar? No?
Speaker 11: Not today?
Speaker 3: Which is like one of our fake empty gift boxes that the sales team of personal.
Speaker 5: As that looks no, don't they have a big staff party or something ground one of the planes party up and down the aisles?
Speaker 3: No? Are you flying? Are you flying today?
Speaker 11: I'm not flying today?
Speaker 3: Okay? Do you ever get nervous?
Speaker 12: I never get nervous. And my mother's a really my mother is terrified of flying. I never get nervous, some more nervous.
Speaker 3: I always look to you guys if there's turban it'ce and all seriousness, and you guys, you must be trained that way. You guys are always so like zen, like calm that settles me when they don't see if you go, oh my god.
Speaker 11: It wouldn't be much fun seeing it's.
Speaker 3: Where's my bible? All right? Then I need you to pick a line now between one and ten, and you can pick the last one of this morning mail.
Speaker 11: All right, let's go, let's go seven.
Speaker 3: That's like seven. It is you, Andrew, Chelsea Heights. Andrew, come morning, good, good he How are you well? And you well done and getting selected by mail? You've won five thousand dollars worth of jet Star flight vouchers. You're adding your own production now well, now mate, you're going to take with you.
Speaker 9: I'd have to take the wife.
Speaker 3: I don't want people just doing that. We signed we had.
Speaker 9: Last week and we didn't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: So oh that's even better than I'm glad that we mel selected you and you're the winner. Andrew, well done, mate, wherever you decide to go, I have you had a great time.
Speaker 7: I'm sure we will thank you all.
Speaker 3: Right, thank you very much. You can return for free with Jetstar's Birthday Sell ends tomorrow, book now only at Jetstar dot com. Meil bes Right, So you've you've helped out on this breakfast show, You've helped out on the F word, you've helped out on Fox. How does the how do the two compare experiences compare?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 12: This is the number one breakfast show from nine to ten, So thank you.
Speaker 11: What can I say? Number one?
Speaker 3: Thank you all right, mel thank you very much for having and happy birthday to you and everyone at jet Star.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: We got the outword time wasted coming up after nine o'clock and if we can mend the phones that have actually broken down John in the last ten minutes. I don't know. It's because I was giving away fifteen thousand dollars worth of these jet style vouchers that people gone nuts for today, but it has actually broken down and the gideons is when we just asked our producer Beck what's going on? Will it be okay? She went, I don't think they know how to mend it. Everything's good here at the moment. Guys, so yesterday not a single one have you told me I was at half mast?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 3: See is this another Pomme reference? You don't understand? Half master is a plight wab of saying that my flies were undone?
Speaker 5: I didn't notice.
Speaker 4: I don't look in your groin area.
Speaker 3: I'm glad, but I just feel it's a rude thing from a man just to wander around with his pants. The pants weren't undone. Let's just say the cave wasn't open, but it's still Suddenly, when the realization is about lunchtime, yes, I think, oh, cracky, is this been like this all show? And then at conducting business afterwards as well? And I went to the Chairo practice yesterday and he would have seen me wandering like that and told me cracky. I mean, does he just wander around like that? It's a thing, isn't it? Because you also had an incident, you had a wardrobe malfunctions.
Speaker 6: I got to the school gate yesterday afternoon at three and realized my pants, as in my long pants were on inside out the scene the inside scene was sticking out.
Speaker 4: I put them on inside out yesterday morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is what happens when you do our hours and you change very early in the morning under absolute darkness as well. It's terrific, isn't it. I mean amount of times. So when you say they were inside out, what do you mean your trousers?
Speaker 6: How can you put my tights? I had tights on yesterday?
Speaker 3: Oh my what? That was a horrific photo. We have a show WhatsApp group and there was a I didn't even know what I was looking at. It was was that what that photo was?
Speaker 4: Better in your groin?
Speaker 3: I'm not taking a photo of that and sharing it with it with the team, but we don't need to see a picture of your tights inside out? All right? My kids and my wife could have caught me looking at I thought I was looking at something dodgy online. Explain why No, it's just Pat's legs the first time. That didn't even sound right when we go, it's just Patsy's legs the.
Speaker 1: First and O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's gold one over all.
Speaker 3: Right, time for this one exact where time waste? Great news everyone. Today is World Stationary Day, May the first, Yes, at last, on World Stationary Day, we're looking for your stationary movies. Do you know what I love stationary Getting a new pad or opening up a new pen, taking that lid off, a sharpie or.
Speaker 5: What's your favorite one bit of stationary sharpie?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm not. I cannot do the show without sharpie near me somehow, That's all I need. All right, So today we're looking for stationary movies. I've got Bridget Jones' Financial Year Diary, Different Movie Mad Facts.
Speaker 5: It took me a second, got it, Lord of.
Speaker 3: The Ringminder Good and Fairest Fairest Rulers Day Off, Fairest Rulers Day Off. Those are my stationary movies.
Speaker 5: What have you got, Jack Mickey, Blue tack Eyes, Ten Things I Hate about Glue, Manila Sky, Yeah, the old Manila Folders and Ryan Gosling Stars in the Notepad.
Speaker 3: Good, all right, send us your stationary movies. It'spected some some great stuff on this text them in four seven five three, one oh four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Today's that work time, ways, sir, celebrating the fact it is World Stationary Day today, we're looking for your stationary movies. Also during now and ten o'clock. The winning song this hour for our fifty thousand dollars phone Frenzy is money for Nothing by Distrait. So that's what you're listening out for between now and ten o'clock. I will play that when you hear it, call in as quickly as you can on nine four one four one four three. Dude, where's my eraser?
Speaker 7: Nah?
Speaker 5: Silver?
Speaker 3: Get ready for a whole load of dude? Where's my stationary answer? Gay? That's just the start. I've had a weed loads out Mike in Geel Whole punch junk Love, is there? Good? Smart, underrated? Adam Sander, Movie, Mark and Frankston, South Penn Her Gold, Andrew and Camerworlworld Done Blade Rubber Gold plus Man, this one's so great. Thomas Crane Affair, you know for the little Crayola crowns.
Speaker 4: Oh Crayon, Yeah, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bronze, Cyndi and Hastings Weekend at Byner's Silver plus No Country for Old Penn Gold Tape, Tannic Silver plus the Man with a Golden Ink Cartridge Silver on the Tack to the Future, Yeah cute silver plus Blue tack uh a paper is torn Gold The Curious Pencil, Case of Benjamin Button.
Speaker 13: Silvil plus Nick and Brunswick West well done, Rubber Band of Brothers Gold and finally this morning, dude, whar's my cartridge?
Speaker 5: That's better?
Speaker 3: Yeld Peter Inferantree Gully, well done.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 5: Three, less and less. Now we have to sign stuff, hey, because the signature is it's not a very protective way to actually prove that we've seen a document.
Speaker 3: Well no, I mean also now you just tap everything, tap and guy, and so I realized i'ble a credit card for about a year now and I have never signed the back because all you ever need if you're playing online is a litt all three magic digits and then if you do tap and it's over a hundred bucks, you just have to put your pink cone in.
Speaker 5: So true, have you had a package delivered? And now they give you the little robot and you have to just use your finger to do your signature and it never comes.
Speaker 3: You're just so can't be bothered and they don't even check it with everything. You just do a line and like the prints sort of arkly formerly known as squiggle.
Speaker 5: Well, I got the least secure way I think I've ever seen last night. It's it's handy they send you. So it came from my account and said sign this for your tax return that I finally did from last year's return, just entirely.
Speaker 3: And that's what the leaders debate was about the other night. Now, what are we going to do with the deficit of the budget? Jack's not done his return yet.
Speaker 5: My coun sends me this thing called docu sign.
Speaker 3: It's like a floating signature that you cut and paste.
Speaker 5: So the computer goes, here's here's a handwritten signature for you, Jack post and it looks like a handwritten signature.
Speaker 3: But I didn't do it.
Speaker 5: The computer did it. And then it goes just click on all the spots where you would write your signature. Click click.
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: It seems utterly points shown is that you can control a mouse or a track pad? Ye?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: The other thing is why do we still have to give the mother's maiden names? Some kind of very advanced security umber that I just going to take you through. So think about how advanced hacking is. Right now, we get teenage boys can break into the pentagon. I think the best way to protect us we mortals is what is your mother's main name? What's your pet's first tape? Like you couldn't find anything out really quickly.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for listening to today's breakfast show. Title of today's show is simply one word, another one of Patsy's amazing stories, so we've never heard of before. Day by day we sort of pill all these various stories in like Memento as Things is God And today we heard about a man so famous, so famous like Brinson Beyonce, just a one name, Bernie. And today's show is dedicated to Pat's mate Bernie that we heard about on the show. Thank you very much for listening. We are back tomorrow morning. Tonight at seven thirty is the return of Sean mccarli's third TV show, Mike Jen And Tonight at seven thirteen. Not only just over here, ruining your airwaves now, ruining your TV screens at seven thirty tonight on Channel Channel's Nice. No They're away now they get really touch about that. Why did they let me On the first episode Channel nine.
Speaker 1: I knew that the Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melvin's Gold one oh four point three