Speaker 1: The Flex and Rooms Daily Podcast, brought to you by Cata.
Speaker 2: Hello munchkins, it's Flex and Frooms here in podcast form, and Tonight's or today's or this afternoons episode, you'd be listening to it whenever, but I think of this as a tonight episode because it's salacious, it's juicy, and it involves a guy called ASMR Daddy. If you want to go, actually, no, look at his Instagram profile after you listen to this, just because you're going to listen to this podcast and then you're going to go look at one of his videos and then he can go to his Instagram to get the whole package, because he is a man who records porn episodes that are just audio. Have people in this studio listen to them?
Speaker 3: Yes, as a group team building exit grides.
Speaker 2: Kata's hr is having an absolute CONNIPTIONI in the corner, but I'm just gonna leave it at that. Have a little listen. We learned a little bit about dirty talk, which I think is an underutilized sexual experience which sends shivers down my spine in a good way, good and bad. I'm scared of it, but of course it's nice. Let's just get straight into it. Flex And have you ever been on a dating app and you've got a picture of you and a friend up? Let's say, I know you don't really like to put a friends on your profile, but I like.
Speaker 3: To do imagination exercises. Let me take it there.
Speaker 2: Yep, Okay, you're on the dating app, picture of you and your friend. Your friend is considerably attractive. Yeah, as they all are more attractive than the other gets and you say someone you think is really hot on the app, so you swipe right, you guys match. He hits you back and says, hey, you seem really great and I'm actually interested in your friend? Can I have her number?
Speaker 3: The classic bait and switch? What do I feel about it? Has it happened to you? No, it hasn't, because I have friends in my profile pictures. But if it did, that's the risk you take by integrating more than one face, because what you're doing you should be marketing you as the one person. Now you're marketing you and the crew. In some ways, you're saying, here, I'm an option, and so is the crew. Come to me and I will disseminate any expressions of interest. I'd imagine that happens quite a bit. Well, I haven't done it before, but maybe I want to.
Speaker 2: You want to be on the receiving end, Maybe I.
Speaker 3: Want to do that. If I see a hotty in the background.
Speaker 2: I would feel really bad. I don't want to do that because they've obviously you've matched them, so they think you're attractive and.
Speaker 3: Then you just else as I meant to let them know.
Speaker 2: Discussing and true, Well.
Speaker 3: Have you done it? Have you experienced it? What's going on? No, this is a confession.
Speaker 2: No, someone just messaged me and said, do you think that's bad?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Has that ever happened? Can you talk about on airs? I'm just airing it. We were discussing this without producer Brook, who is in the studio. We've set a mic up specifically for her to tell us this story. She is telling us about a time this happened to her. Which end was she on? I don't know, let's hear Highbrook.
Speaker 5: Hi, So it actually happened to me in reverse. So my best friend and I shared a Tinder account.
Speaker 3: And it's like a shared Facebook.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a shared one, and it was It was absolutely chaos because we could literally be in the same chat talking to the same guy and they would have no idea. It was the best thing ever until one day a guy was just saying, oh.
Speaker 2: But which one are you?
Speaker 5: I preferred this one, and it turned out he was actually meaning me, not her.
Speaker 2: But I knew that.
Speaker 5: She could see all these chats, so I was like, oh, I don't know. I don't want to offend her.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't that the point, Like, what was the point of having the shared account if not to It.
Speaker 5: Was honestly just for to mess around with.
Speaker 2: It wasn't really to do anything with.
Speaker 5: Were you single at the time, Yeah, we both were the old just kidding experience. But it surprised me because I thought it was going to happen the other way around, because my friends, I would say, is more attractive than me.
Speaker 2: So I was kind of shook by that.
Speaker 3: Did you have when you made the joint account? Were you under the impression that people would just want to speak to both of you or were you expecting that someone'd be like just double checking, I want to talk to the Shrek loving croc wearing hytail print on print wearing, not the other one.
Speaker 5: I think at the time I had been banned on Tinder in the past. So we were just like I honestly, I can't even remember lies. It's happened little time now, but it was like our way around it.
Speaker 3: We're like, why don't we get a joint account?
Speaker 2: So we did it. But you can imagine how it turned into.
Speaker 5: They thought they were getting a package deal and yeah, so it kind of went to a few weird places.
Speaker 3: As it would.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean it was amazing, But.
Speaker 2: You can't be doing a double profile if you're not willing to chop out.
Speaker 3: Double profile I think is great in theory. I don't think enough people are friends with people who are their aesthetic match. I think it'd be if I had a joint account with any of my friends, it'd be mayhem mm be like what vibes are we going to get in return? To be so confusing, I think I'm.
Speaker 2: With people that are all on the same level of attractiveness.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking attractiveness, I'm talking aesthetics.
Speaker 2: That's same. I feel like aesthetics attract aesthetics.
Speaker 3: No, I wish they did. You're a bit more no, but you like that could be your experience. But there's a way that the gamer bro art girl archetype exists if aesthetics attracted aesthetics. There's no way the creative girl finance bro archetype exists if aesthetic attracts aesthetics.
Speaker 2: But you know we are part of that pipeline. Unfortunately it happens. Well, thanks Brook, no worries. We're unfortunately banned now.
Speaker 3: So so that's your fourth fourth account. We'll have to hear the other stories.
Speaker 2: Thank god, you've got a boyfriend now.
Speaker 5: Gotta keep off the apps.
Speaker 2: Leave it all for us.
Speaker 1: This is flex and frooms.
Speaker 2: We love TikTok. We're spend a lot of time on TikTok too much realistically, Yeah, yes, but I mean it's kind of replaced the time that I would have spent on Facebook, and I'm actually learning stif I.
Speaker 3: Would say my feed is twenty percent educational, like there is a lot of fodder that I'm sifting through to get to the educational stuff. And because everybody's trying to create content that suits this algorithm, things are getting shorter and shorter and shorter and shorter and shorter. Like, I'm so sorry I cannot learn with a seven second video. I'm gonna need you to make the three to five minute once and make them quick.
Speaker 2: One of the earlier news guys that does the little news wrap up in the morning. He was saying that supposedly Australian tech experts want TikTok to be banned, but essentially this Australian data company has released about TikTok, that apparently they are harvesting users data in a way that is unbecoming of them to do so. Yeah, and that the Chinese company has it and I didn't really explain or disclose that.
Speaker 3: So what I also read in a similar article is that they're saying that most social media apps have really ridiculous terms and conditions, so if anybody really read through them, they wouldn't feel totally comfortable giving anybody this much access to their data, but that TikTok asks for just way too much in comparison. Here's the thing. People are given these terms and conditions and they accept it, and I feel like most people are more concerned with being entertained than protecting their privacy in this instance. Though TikTok has said before they're not a social media app, They're a tech company. The function of TikTok for the user is like it's a social media app. No, it's always been made to mind data to build more advanced algorithms, to then sell these algorithms to other people. I just feel like people are being a bit xenophobic. They're like, mmm, but it's the Chinese government that's doing it. It's Chinese tech companies that are doing it.
Speaker 2: What who cares?
Speaker 3: At this point?
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking, because I'm like, we knew, we have literal evidence that Facebook and Instagram have used our data in crazy ways, but I feel like nobody cares that much because it's USA, so it's our brethren. Like do you remember or like what was it called Cambridge Analytic Hight when they like used all the data to change the election? Literally, do you remember the onnly reason Donald Trump got into power was because like the only reason or a big reason, like an enormous reason was because Facebook ads. Somehow I'm totally butchering this, but like some political parties bought ads in a way that like got all the ads to the right people, and like that shouldn't really be how political campaigns run.
Speaker 3: No digital marketing just vibes.
Speaker 2: I agree that it's cenophobic, but I also think people probably have like a fair enough reason to be scared of it.
Speaker 3: Either way, I feel like leave the apps. The thing about me, I'm an app's girly. If I see any app that piques my interest even slightly, I'm downloading it, accepting commissions. Leave it on my phone, letting it take my metadata like location tags on private browser, never incognito mode. Don't need it, so I'm on board. Let me get involved.
Speaker 2: Bye dance.
Speaker 3: They can't take TikTok away now we just gotten into it.
Speaker 2: I know it's a bit like that.
Speaker 3: I'll give all the other apps to TikTok really one hundred percent. Well, thank you for kind of giving us all the facts we need.
Speaker 1: This is flex and Froomes on Keta back in July.
Speaker 2: A little bit earlier this month, we got an email. The title was Pawn Podcasts Politics. A woman called Jesco's HIPHUMO love that per I just had my first experimental experience with ASMR pawn and then in brackets, imagine if that was it? Send email I love that, I love it. In college. In turn, as a listener of the Potty, I think it would be interesting to hear an interview with ASMR Daddy, who happens to be Australian with some strong opinions on feminism, sub safety, et cetera. This is the ASMR video I literally just listened to and I'm going to play it right now. Just find a little bit that's not too salacious vulnerable at my mercy. That's ASMI Daddy. He basically does these thirty minute meditations almost where he's guiding you through what to do. He's the dom. He's telling you you're a dirty little bip and he wants to beep and you're beep and do it until you beep. So she goes on to say, this is his Instagram and send me his Instagram. She said, this is not a sponsored ad. I don't know this person, just a midnight discovery. Yes, get it.
Speaker 3: And so this has piqued your interest? Why?
Speaker 2: Because audio pawn is super interesting. I know there's a lot of like women like a lot of sites that cater to women. And weirdly enough, I was on TikTok yesterday and this woman was like, it came off on my for you page obviously because I knew I was going to come in today and do this, and I was basically this woman saying that she'd start out of this site, which was all audio porn for women, because women are better at using their imaginations with sex, whereas men like to have the visual apparently. And so what I've gone and done is collected ASMMR Daddy's name. Now we don't know his actual.
Speaker 3: Name, but he goes by Rick in the community.
Speaker 2: So Rick, I like that, I do too. On his Instagram, you can like kind of see his face. He's got long hair and tattoos.
Speaker 3: And what is your interest with asmar Daddy? Is this?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Are you interested in asmar porn? Are you intrigued? Are you curious? What do you want to find out from him? Because I feel like you've got your phone up a little call.
Speaker 2: To pressing dial. I guess I want to know how he got into it, and I want to talk to him about parasocial relationships. So if you don't know what a parasocial relationship is, it's when you like follow someone on Instagram, for example, you follow them so much so you think that you know them. You've experienced parasocial relationships. Little FLEXI I have, I shall have and you've had to put boundaries up at.
Speaker 3: I have And it's fine. It goes both ways. I think there's like a huge benefit of having a parasosal relationship because it creates this closer connection with you and people who consume you. And what often happens is this I would call a bit of a paradox. When people seek to understand you as a person, they can kind of bypass your boundaries to do so, Like they want more context so you appear more real. They want to know what you eat and when you sleep, and who you date, and what your mental illnesses are so they can view you as a full picture, not recognizing that by requesting that information they're kind of dehumanizing you. BM hype to hear you chat to him. I don't know what I would want to ask him just yet, but I'm keen to see what he's about, why he does it, and any kind of difficulties with like the career that he's created for himself. I know I scrolled through his Instagram briefly and I saw him have to do a PSA to people to you know, not send him unclessd nudes and to not like solicit him for sex or anything, like he's just here to provide a service for consumption, like the videos, not him. So I thought that was fascinating, But there's a little shit chat.
Speaker 2: Hell, Hi, Rick, how are you going.
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Yourself?
Speaker 4: Good? Good?
Speaker 2: I'm through me and flex Hi. Can you hear her?
Speaker 3: This is so much fun.
Speaker 2: We're good, We're good, We're We're excited to talk to you. I'm a little bit nervous. We don't talk to people on the phone often or really sad.
Speaker 3: You got phone anxiety.
Speaker 4: For phone conversations anymore?
Speaker 2: Literally, not me, not us. So Rick, we know that Rick is your ASMR daddy name. Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, Well could you start by telling me how you got into being a SMR daddy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean, look, it really began the early days of lockdown. So it was probably like like a couple of months into that, that first lockdown a couple of years ago, and I was having a zoom call with a friend and she and I were just discussing like how bad modern porn was, right, because this was kind of like the this was the beginning of everyone's like lockdown sexual frustration. I think she was constantly just talking about like how terrible you know, the mainstream porn was. It was very you know from the cis head male gaze and her big big issue with it was always like, oh my god, by the men so quiet, and obviously you know we we've been partners in the past, and she knew that I had a talent for talking dirty. And yeah, she just asked if I could send her like a couple of audios just to get her through like her lockdown sexual frustration.
Speaker 3: A resourceful queen, go out into your community and seek help.
Speaker 4: So like I did, Like I just I recorded a couple of things and sent it through to her, and then like the next time we caught up on zoom, she was like, look, please don't get mad. I should have asked for permission. And I'm like, what did you do? And she's like, look, I sent them to the group chat and now like now myself and a couple of like girls have like requests.
Speaker 3: Not the distribution channel.
Speaker 4: And so that's what really began. And look, she was really like she was kind of the inspiration. She's like, look, this is a public service. Can you just please put this out there. I'm sure it'll find an audience. And yeah, like fast forward, like I still remember when it first like it ticked over like ten thousand views over a pornhub and I'm like, oh my god, this really does have an audience. So yeah, that's how it's not.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, let's hes got a hand up. She's got a question.
Speaker 3: Got a question for you, Rick is answer my daddy. Your full time job at the moment? Is that your sole income stream or are you moonlighting?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, like it's it's definitely just something that I'm still doing on the side. Look, it got to a point, probably like twelve months in where it could have been something but if I could have taken a turn and done it full time. But yeah, look, there's a part of me that doesn't want to make it my full time job because I don't really I don't want to take like the joy out of it, like the you know, I don't want to make it a job. Like I think part of the reason that it's always kind of resonated is with people is that I'm not doing it for the paycheck, like and and the organic nature of it, Like I only make stuff when i'm you know, in the mood, or I feel like it or I'm inspired. I don't want to try to adhere to like a rigid schedule. Me Like, all right, well, got to get out my third audio for the fortnight, you know, because then it's just gonna It's like if it starts becoming a job. I think if like something you're passionate about starts becoming a job, you just you lose.
Speaker 1: A little bit of that love for it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, no, it's just something that I'm doing on the side.
Speaker 2: I like that a little side pace. How did you learn how to talk dirty?
Speaker 3: This is a great question for me.
Speaker 4: I can get really deep on this because, look, I think a big part of it comes from the fact that, you know, like my like growing up in suburban kind of you know, Australia. You know, I was very much surrounded by and raised by that toxic you know, Australian masculinity, and a huge part of that is just not being able to communicate about how you feel, not being able to like communicate, you know, clearly with people about your emotions. And so to me, it really began in kind of breaking that down and learning how to actually talk about my feelings and talk about you know, my fears, like all like those deeply those deep things that I kind of you know, got into through therapy. That's where it really where it began. When I started learning how to communicate and how like when you do that clearly and concisely with people, it just takes a lot of issues off the table. And so I started, you know, when I started bringing that into sex, like it made sex better, right, like being able to clearly kind of communicate with people your desires and find out what their desires are, and being able to have those honest conversations. So I think that's where it began. And the dirty talk was just really an extension of that, like verbalizing fantasies and and and speaking them aloud and kind of pushing past that shame that so many people have around sex still. So I have to give credit to just sort of amazing women in my life as well, like I had, so there were some older women in my twenties who kind of really started introducing me to kink because they kind of saw my interest in it and helped me kind of, you know, get over that kind of initial hump of the unintended discussing and talking about as a dad joke freezer.
Speaker 3: Well, while we have you can we get just a dirty talking cheek go to people who don't want to uncover and unpack their fears and wants and needs before they use the skill. So you what's a fail safe maybe phrase or you know, formation of words that kind of does the trick more often than not.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know what?
Speaker 4: I think it's just a great startup phase is do you like that?
Speaker 3: I was going to say that, you.
Speaker 4: Know, you're not even diving into the r raided stuff yet, but just clearly asking like is this something you're enjoying? I think is a great way to kind of kick off that as a dialogue, right, like, don't assume, don't sit there not knowing, like bring that out. I think once you start kind of you know, having that internal conversation the stuff, like the conversation you're having in your own head and having it with your partner, I think that starts cracking the door open to you know, getting you know, far more debaucherous.
Speaker 3: As ill talking about the dinner and back to have I'm like hungry and then so like I say, we've done the do you like that? But we're gearing up for a ninety minute session there so by fifteen minutes I have exhausted that. Do you like that? What's next?
Speaker 4: I think that's when you need to kind of like start bringing just a couple couple of like dirtier terms, right, need to be like swinging from the chandaliers with a game mask on straight away, right, Like.
Speaker 2: So when you're actually recording it, so full disclosure, I have to be honest. I listened to it because I thought I can't come in here without listening to it.
Speaker 1: You have a journalistic integrity.
Speaker 2: I do such, and I've got a lot of spare time. And you know, we were actually put onto you by a woman called Jess who sent me an email about you, and she said it was one of her first experiences with audio porn and that she had a great time. And when I was listening to it, I was just thinking to myself at times, like what are you doing yourself when you're making this? Are you sitting in a room Like obviously the microphone and stuff, the quality's got to be good, so how do you set that up? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Like ninety percent of the time, I am actually like indulging in the actual fantasy myself as well, And I think that's part of the reason that it appeals to people.
Speaker 1: It's because, like.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, so much of pawn is performative, right, and I think a lot of us can see through that now, Like so, I never want what I'm actually creating to be performative. So that's why, like I don't think I could do it as a job, right because like I can't. I can't just like get up and be like, oh, I've got to do an audio today and just like belt it out, like I have to be in the mood. I have to be inspired, so and I always want to be honest to that. Like, so, yeah, I try to not be performative at all. There's some out there that I definitely are there be more organized and have to be a bit more structured about Like I did a Choose your Own Adventure one which was like like like four or five hours of recording. Like I have a like a pell mic, so I'll just like you know, attached to the pel mic to my phone and no I can kind of go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Fun cool. Okay, Well, thanks for chatting to us A and our daddy. This was so good. I feel like I've learned a lot. And maybe we will try some dirty.
Speaker 4: Talk flex that sounds fantastic. Look and in honor of both of you, I will I'm going to be releasing a crock themed audio in the next in the next.
Speaker 1: Couple of weeks. Are you serious, stay stay tuned, stay tuned for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course that's putty behavior.
Speaker 4: How can I talk to flex and and and not duge your crop fetish?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, amazing. And you got to say go through me, go through me to worry. You don't have to do that, dude's scripting.
Speaker 3: We can go lab.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Rick.
Speaker 2: We will see you. I guess we'll hear you soon.
Speaker 4: Well, indeed, thank you, FLS.
Speaker 1: Thank you for you're listening to Flex and Frooms Okada.
Speaker 3: I have been waiting for the moment for at least the past three days. I've been binging the whole season or seasons of True Blood. There are seven seasons. I'm watching it now on binge. True Blood is a fictional quote unquote because we won't deny the existence of vampires, but a fictional book that was turned into a TV series years and years ago. It's not new. I think it came out in like twenty twelve maybe, but it's about this girl, Suki Stackhouse, who lives in this small Louisiana Suki Suki like Suki s Uk thinking Suki Waterhouse. I'm talking Suki like big cry baby.
Speaker 2: Oh Suki yep, Suki Suki got it and he was helping me out.
Speaker 3: I'm talking Suki Suki Suki Stackhouse like me so Suki babyy Suki stack House. She lives in this Louisiana small rinky dink town. But in this reality it's based in our world, there are vampires, and vampires are known. They're kind of like the stain on society. They're trying their very hardest to integrate and be seen as equals, but people are not happy. They're fearful of them. They don't understand how they're meant to integrate with vampires because humans are vampires natural prey and as a I guess, as a technique to give humans the illusion that vampires will not drink their blood for sustenance, the Vampire Corporation, the Vampire Regulation made this drink called true blood, which is like synthesized blood that vampires can drink instead of drinking human blood. So they're like, look, we don't even need to drink you guys anymore. We have this blood. The point is the show I wouldn't even recommend it, like I would not recommend it unless you love vampires, because honestly, the acting after season four and it's still kind of shoddy. Like, look, it feels like the kind of show that was in like the depths of cable TV. But anyway, the acting is so bad, but the storylines are so and the world building is amazing, and I think it's super awesome how someone's managed to create a whole fictional series with real almost like reflecting like current human problems, but in the context of humans and vampires, like thinking about like genocide, eugenics, social norms, social hierarchies, how everybody is progressive until they feel as that they need to give up some of their creature comforts to allow the lesser or the minority to share that space. It's pretty fantastic. But what I've been thinking about the most is how can I invest so much time to something that I knowingly think is not that good, Like I'm like, something about this is so off, Like I watched it and I'm like it's giving me a little bit of like a tinge, Like my left eye is squinting because I'm like, why why didn't we reshoot that scene? Do you think she really nailed that. Some of the scenes, the main actress, Anna Paquin is crying, but I'm like, babes, your brows have not even furrowed, Like, what is going on? Why do you have no forehead? Friends while you're wailing? Anyway, everone watch.
Speaker 1: True Blood le you think about it, this is flex and frooms on KEDA.
Speaker 3: Guess what I have some bad news and some good news. The good news is I was doing some research. I was trying to figure out the biological, physiological reason why we get annoyed. Did I find out why? Kind of yes, not. The Internet told me annoyance is one of the most widely experienced human emotions, but the least studied. We don't know why we feel annoyance. What is that every day you keep digging in the ocean, you keep getting telescopes to go to space, and you can't figure out why almost eight billion people feel annoyed?
Speaker 2: Wait, is there only eight billion people in the world. Yeah, that's a lot of pus, like eight billion people in China. Huh two one billion in China. Yeah, pardon me, pardon me.
Speaker 3: Very frustrating. And then I was like, okay, so what is annoyance then? Like if we have to isolate it because I'm like, I'm gonna figure it out myself. If the scientists won't do it, I will just literally. So then I came across this thing that psychologists use called the emotion wheel, and it is basically like a pie chart that's segmented into all these little tiny sections, and it seeks to explain to us how our emotions can be described in a very simple way, and then if we unpack it a little bit further, what are offshoots of said emotion. And so, for example, if happiness is an emotion that people say they feel like, I feel happy, if you unpack that further, you could be saying that you know, you feel cared for, or you feel grateful, or you feel excited, but you don't necessarily have the vocabulary to express it that far, so you just go with I'm happy. Maybe you would say I am scared, but in reality you just feel a bit anxious or confused or overwhelmed or powerless. In this instance, they say that anger or annoyance is just low level anger. It's in the same family. If it was more amplified, it would be full on, like I'm so pissed off but really it's just low level that isn't enough for me, though, I need to understand if I'm talking however, bajillion years ago, it's me and the dinosaurs m cave hormen picking berries. In what world am I feeling annoyed? Why?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: I'm feeling like I'm gonna have to do some outreach myself, find some you know, UOW University's UW, I don't know what do you call these universities? University of Western Sydney, University of Woollongong. Let me get a university in Brisbane. Let's yes, let's do our own research. I need to figure out this year.
Speaker 2: Max, I reckon if we tried, if we were like we're doing to call out, we need one university to work with us on this study. Yeah, will promote your university if you do it with us, they'd be actually snapping at our heels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, A, my.
Speaker 2: Tea can't stop calling me about some other stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh call me redirect your energy, call that by name. But this is the thing, right, So when I was doing research, we can figure out what annoys us, we can't figure out why it annoys us. We need to figure out that out today, dreaming, for example, the signists like, we don't know why we dream, babes, I already know this. I've explained to you. Every time you go to bed and do dreams, you're living an alternate reality that's just as important as this one, but we don't have the brain capacity to unlock it fully. You've seen that movie with Bradley Cooper, No Limitless.
Speaker 2: What's you with all the movie references today?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: But I totally agree, and I think, why do we think that dreams are any less important than life? Because life ends anyway? Oh wait, you lost me.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to The exen Froom's daily podcast. For more, tune in Decater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.