Speaker 1: Is it just.
Speaker 2: Hosted the Black Couple of mitches?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ye, brace yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. You know, I saw eight a Nicodemo in the Westfield the other day when it was Thursday. No, when did I ask? No? He is Mitch Julli and Michual Coups. Helloy, hello you? Oh my god? The cow down is on.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm no good at math. This is two forty eight and we're going until two fifty five.
Speaker 2: What's that? Seven more episodes?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that a good sign?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Seven, Yeah, it's a good sign.
Speaker 3: Did I tell you, by the way, the whole bucket list thing? We're doing things you want to tick off? Yeah, I'll find who suggested this because I want to give them a shout out. Abby said, do your longest episode ever for the last episode.
Speaker 2: Well that seems fair right, Well yeah.
Speaker 3: So I checked our longest episode ever. Do you want to know what we're trying to beat?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it'd be up there to an hour and a half. I'd say higher, higher, It couldn't be two hours.
Speaker 3: No, we actually haven't cracked two hours.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, one forty seven? Close?
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you want to keep guessing it to.
Speaker 2: Just want me to tell you I reckon an hour forty hour forty five. Wow, forty seven is much?
Speaker 3: You were pretty close. It was an hour and forty three.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And that's without the ads and shit.
Speaker 2: So it was the episode Do you remember.
Speaker 3: One eleven Triple one Talk Back Things Live? They always they always blew out a bit of those one they were live episodes. Yeah, although interestingly the second longest was the group therapy one we did at my place. Remember what was that?
Speaker 2: What was that? After why do we all need therapy?
Speaker 3: Well, we were talking about weight loss and shit.
Speaker 2: Oh I remember that. That was an hour episod three. That was of course after I Welcome price Kipa. Jenna's bariatric surgery was emotional.
Speaker 5: It was emotional for all, emotional time for us, all.
Speaker 2: For you as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was still on the Puree.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Speaking of stats, remember we found out that one of our most listened to episodes ever was the Sean Pitt and You dragged my darling partner Sean in the studio. Really, when we were fresh in our relationships.
Speaker 2: You were knew and I hadn't met him and I wanted to ensure that he was right for you, and he had only the purest of intentions, and that he was also hot. I'm vain, I'll be honest. I wanted to make sure he was hot.
Speaker 5: And he's definitely a component, is.
Speaker 2: A big visual component for me. And I brought him in and I asked him questions in the sean.
Speaker 3: Pit, and weirdly it was one of our most listened to episodes.
Speaker 2: I say, interest.
Speaker 3: Everyone, game face on this could get a lot of listeners. We're getting even Stevens today. Your partner's coming in.
Speaker 2: Bless I'm excited. I love him to bits. He's such a cutie. This isn't his industry. He's a speech pathologist, so this is.
Speaker 3: Which means he can probably speak just fine.
Speaker 2: And of course you get he speaks very well. He actually picks up on many speech errors.
Speaker 4: That we have.
Speaker 3: I haven't even asked, is he like nervous about coming in today?
Speaker 2: I don't think he's nervous. He just wanted to know what to expect. He doesn't really get super nervous. He's excited.
Speaker 3: He'll be fine, nothing too hard hitting.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. Do you notice anything different about me? Actually though, huh white my hair. In particular, everyone that I work with in the radio station has declared that I look like a lego man. What did that even mean? To take my headphones off? They say, oh, haircut, you got a leg you look like a lego man. Or someone said do you look like Bart Simpson.
Speaker 3: I see what they mean now, but no, I didn't notice.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: That wouldn't have come to my mind.
Speaker 3: It's just very like straight on the side.
Speaker 2: But I normally get that you could put like a.
Speaker 3: Roar up against it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it doesn't look bad. That's what happened. And you can ask Steven when we do even Stevens if you really want to. But I was getting my haircut on the weekend and Stephen was still in bed and it was early in the morning, so I said, you stay in bed, babe, I'll go get my haircut. So I went to my haircut. It would have been like eight forty five on a.
Speaker 3: Satellay kind of maniact books an eight forty five am appointment.
Speaker 2: It was a last minute. It was pre wicked. I thought I was going a wicked So I got it done and cancel wicked. So I'm like well, I've got a haircut. A't monic, so I took it anyway. I was getting it done, and then Stephen woke up and this would probably be like nine to twenty and he facetimes me, and I'm sitting there phoning my crotch my lap right as you do. And when you're getting a haircut, as you both know, you're kind of aware that whatever you have on your phone, the hairdressing I could see.
Speaker 3: With this mid haircut. Yeah, because my hairdresser, Franca is quite strict about like phones away. You'll get fucking hair all over it be if you keep looking around and having your head down like so, I'm going to fuck up the measurements. It'll be uneven.
Speaker 2: Jesus, it's not my mind.
Speaker 3: It's the long hair thing. But it's very like, no, don't look at your phone, look straight ahead. It's good posture. I could not do that across my legs. He goes, that's gonna throw it off.
Speaker 5: Cross your legs.
Speaker 2: With all due respect, your hair is lovely, both of you, but it's not a work of art. Like you don't need to have very spirit level out on the top of your skull and go make sure we get the equilateral angle, you do the fabulous. Still he does a fabulous Well mine's a lot more straight my hair.
Speaker 5: My new hairdresser's name is Mitch.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. Actually, well you didn't need to tell me the name is a hairdresser. So I'm sitting there and Stephen calls me and my hairdresser, Tim, who I love, on the door is he's sitting there copying my hair. We're talking about drag race guy. Yes, thank you very much, waiting for that one, and anyway, he uh, it's face time. So I'm sitting there and I go from answer it, Stephens, I'm pausing for this one. Stephen's butt naked, gay yeah, and about like getting ready or getting in the shower, and then I go, oh fuck, And I make such a big deal out of it, so I don't even know if Tim is seen poor Stephen nude. Was like, oh fuck? And Tim looks down. What thinks he's cut my ear? So it's like, what, oh, no, like put my phone on the fly.
Speaker 3: What's all the fucking face times that you two do?
Speaker 2: Are we only face never get I know, we don't phone call.
Speaker 3: Because every time he calls you when we're mid recording, it's hey, what do you in the podcast? A quick pan around the room and after bloody wave and carry out?
Speaker 2: Is it just me on the fly? But are FaceTime relationships more beautiful than phone call relationships?
Speaker 3: Love a face time relationship, but not exclusively.
Speaker 2: It's not, it's not. It's especially when you're butt naked.
Speaker 3: That's a risk. And you know what.
Speaker 2: Gay it is, what it is, it's great. That's alad of the episode title, A gay featuring Stephen. That's great anyway, Speaking of he'll be joining the show later on. Yes, he will fully clothed. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Is just me?
Speaker 2: Every episode we start the same with us, something we've noted, something we goddamn hate or something let me tell you or appreciate and is it's me? Yeah, Mitch does not know mine. I don't know Mitch's. It's a tale as old as time.
Speaker 3: We're all going in a bit blind today. You don't know what questions I'm going to ask your beloved gay boyfriend.
Speaker 2: No, but you've also asked the idiots I have, So these are going to be some fans.
Speaker 3: Some of the questions are anonymous as usual, but most people sign their name there's nothing nasty, don't stress.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, some of them gay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, default, Jenna, if you're going to say dinner has to be gay, so gay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that works, Yeah, definitely. Shall we jump in? She'll like go first?
Speaker 3: Sure, what do you got?
Speaker 2: All right? Go Bradley, Come on mate? Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Have you never.
Speaker 2: Actually seen a crane lying on its side? Do you think about it? Yes, that's it, dare you? Cranes seem all the time. You only ever see them high up in the sky build and buildings. But I've never seen anyone get that crane to that spot.
Speaker 3: Oh, a dismantler.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it on its side on the back of a truck. I've never seen pieces of a crane. I've never seen the bottom half of a crane. I only ever see a crane. Excuse my French fully erect gate.
Speaker 3: That's gonna get a really quick.
Speaker 2: I can already tell you how do they get the cranes up, and how do they transport them? And where do they transport them? True?
Speaker 5: If it like it folds down.
Speaker 2: Doesn't fold down.
Speaker 5: I've seen them on the trucks and they fall down.
Speaker 2: Questions you fold it in half?
Speaker 3: Is it like REGARMI yes, I kind of always picture them to be like a car inturner for the radio, where it just retracts like an umbrella. But I don't think that's the case.
Speaker 2: See, this is one of those things. This is why this podcast is so good and we'll continue into the future for gears because we don't ask these big questions, where how do trains get erect get up cranes cranes? I said, trains anyway, My point stands. I'm confused about that as well.
Speaker 3: But that's probably does stand because they've googled like crane before and after, and I can't find anything that showed that they look like before they get up. Google instead it before and after.
Speaker 5: A crane folding down or something.
Speaker 2: Real Well said, real straight to the point. Why don't you search how do they transport cranes?
Speaker 3: These are all the fully functioning cranes. How do they get to that point? You're right, I never thought about.
Speaker 4: This here like this, as you can see with it's the truck.
Speaker 5: No, here it's folded up.
Speaker 2: That's a forklift. No, it's it's not a crane. Jen I'm talking about like cranes that go up skyscrapers.
Speaker 3: Oh, hang on, by the looks of this, they use the crane to not unlike building Lego, build upon the rest of the crane. Oh, they use the truck bit to like chuck a bit bit more ladder there, a bit more ladder there. They just thought of interesting. Well, there you go, you've got your answer.
Speaker 2: Well, I just have never seen one. So if you see a crane on a truck being driven to be erected, please send me a photo of the erection.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was thinking recently speaking of I swear I've never seen one.
Speaker 2: What is it just me on the fly?
Speaker 3: Do our dts actually exist? What's random drug test r BT's. I've had a million in one absolutely. And sometimes when you when you can see them doing a random breath test on the side of the road, you know how you don't always get told to pull over. Yeah, sometimes you know it's full, so they'll just be like, yeah, keep going, I've got that paddle, and they go y like not keep going, and I'm like, thank god, I'm hamming. I've never seen a random drug test.
Speaker 2: I've been drug testers now. I have once it's a blue scrape. But in the in the Southern Shire there's a cocaine epidemic, so they do it in the areas where it's mate.
Speaker 3: I'm from Pokatory.
Speaker 2: So they give you a little scraper and you scrape your tongue and then it's like literally like a tongue scrape, you get King's Cross. That checks out again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See my worry is I think, God, it'll be that one time that they do drug test and then I've had an edible gummy a week ago, and metabolis metabolizes in your system after two weeks, so it actually can stay in your system quite a while.
Speaker 3: Apparently, my psychiatrists warned me that my dex amphetamines, if random drug tested, will show up as ice. Why goodness, Like the cops will actually say you're on ice according to this, and then once they take me back to the station, the more advanced tests will tell them, now he's not. But that's why I now have to carry a letter in my glovebox from from my psychiatrist saying, I swear he is not fucked off his face.
Speaker 2: I swear because anyone's sitting there sweating with the dexy sweats, sweat patches on your shirt mouth, I promise it's not ice.
Speaker 3: I don't believe you exactly anyway.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for my is it just? Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Do you love a good crack?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh, you mean like butt crack?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do, definitely thinking.
Speaker 3: About anything, gate, don't worry.
Speaker 5: What do you mean chiropractice crack?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but not even with a chiropractor involved, just like when you crack your neck or crack your back. Oh oh see, I know that it's not good for you, but fuck it's safe.
Speaker 2: Is good for you? That's an old wives tale.
Speaker 3: Yeah, believe it's probably not good to continuously crack things.
Speaker 2: You know what it is. It's air bubbles moving between the joint. I know, that's all it is.
Speaker 3: So the problem I now have is that because you know how, I've had a crooked neck, for ages, fung shoulders, they've been giving me grief for many, many years.
Speaker 2: That's why, but we don't want to address it.
Speaker 3: I'm basically crippled. It was all brought on from that fucking RSI I got from overworking here one day, the poor ergonomics and whatever. All the secondary injuries that came from my hand being in a splint.
Speaker 2: They're worse than the hand ever was.
Speaker 3: And so I was really applying myself going to physio because I've had enough of all this bullshit. I've done such a good job at physio that I don't crack anymore.
Speaker 2: And I miss it. Really I miss that. I mean, you're so limba. Your body doesn't produce any gases.
Speaker 3: I guess I've just built up the right amount of shoulder strength and next strength, which I've been literally doing on purpose, so I don't have as much pain, which is great I don't, but also sometimes it's satisfying when it happens, Like if I just turn my head and it goes quick accidentally, I'm like, God, that feel good. But yeah, it just doesn't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: What about your fingers? Can you try and crack it?
Speaker 3: I've never been able to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Oh that was what it was. I've got a new addiction.
Speaker 3: Fantastic, But now I seriously miss it, especially the neck. I used to like if I rolled my shoulders back and then took an inhale, my neck would go quick. Really nothing, I miss it.
Speaker 2: You know what I can do if I like push my neck down, my head down in a weird way, it cracks like the top three vertebrae. Yeah, and they're deep and they are like there's a release like.
Speaker 3: Crack at that point where it's upper back, lower neck. That's yeah, I miss that.
Speaker 2: I used to be able to crack, speaking of long lost cracks, and I should call him my stern My Sterna used to crack like right here. So I used to be able to push and it would crack, and then I would get this flush of release in my chest and it was incredible. But then I cracked it so much that it would crack when I was like laughing all like exactly.
Speaker 3: On one of our first dates, it might have been a third day or something. We're talking about that finally I meant sean obviously one of it. I think it was the third date. We were saying goodbye and we weren't at the point where we were kissing goodbye yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you didn't famously kiss until like the fifth date or something.
Speaker 3: I think it was the fourth fourth, still premature, and I had to go in for the first kiss obviously crack.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, he was just hugging me goodbye, and as he hugged me, my whole neck just goes and he was like, oh, my god, I'm so sorry. I was like, no, I do it again. Oh that was so good. He thought that he'd really fucked my spine, like done some serious damage. And I was like that felt spectacular and I missed that.
Speaker 2: I actually missed being able to be cracked. Yeah, well you could go to chiropractice, but they're kind of a bit.
Speaker 3: It's like, I know you, chiropractice I go is very good. I found too to be far more effective for pay management.
Speaker 2: But the satisfaction of the crack isn't there. Where do you get cracked?
Speaker 3: You guys, it's private but your imagination.
Speaker 2: But like how I've been to a chiropractor, I just don't know how they is it oppressed.
Speaker 3: They fold you, they'll put like their hand between the shoulder blade and then put your hand in a certain position and then it's shoulder cracked and a good neck one like.
Speaker 4: Because at my chiropractor they put like similar to that Thames machine we had the other.
Speaker 3: One, the labor simulator.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, so they put that on especially my neck and like the other laser.
Speaker 5: First of all, for like twenty minutes before.
Speaker 4: I actually give your neck before cracking it.
Speaker 2: Then they do it the scan and the radiation.
Speaker 5: After the crack.
Speaker 4: Oh, he has this amazing machine that stretches your neck.
Speaker 5: So you lie down.
Speaker 3: They're all over my ticket and it stretches it.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's the best feeling.
Speaker 2: A lot of cracks.
Speaker 5: Oh so many again.
Speaker 2: I meant stretcher.
Speaker 4: Puts it in a winch or Yeah, it moves up and down like the machine where your next see.
Speaker 2: I'm not allowed to get any manipulation because my spine at myre I'm not allowed to get chiropractory. No, anyway, I wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: A far with you. Maybe I'll just start having terrible posture on purpose so that the.
Speaker 2: Cracks come back. Yeah, you need to retroactively get the cracks back.
Speaker 3: I've done such a good job at repairing everything that now it just won't crack.
Speaker 2: Mitchell hunch, Yeah you're too straight. You're good. Yeahround the shoulders and kind of call your hands up as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the shoulders up higher.
Speaker 2: It's the old Mitchell's back, remember me. I is it just me?
Speaker 6: You're listening to a couple of Mitches, but not for long because obviously podcasts over.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I love you guys, I love.
Speaker 6: You both so much. My first friends in Sydney, and I can't believe that you've been making this pod for five years and I've known you guys longer than that.
Speaker 2: What a flex.
Speaker 6: I'm like my famous friends, the Mitches, and I'm very proud of all of you. Not Jenna though, love her in a different way, separate personal capacity.
Speaker 1: So proud of you guys.
Speaker 6: For everything that you've done. And making a podcast is hard work and I just can't believe you've been doing it five years, So so cool. Can't wait to see what you guys go on to do next, and just love you. So proud of you. Oh and Piers, it's Tony.
Speaker 2: Tony Lunch, Tony lays lunch. Sorry, Oh my god. I love that woman.
Speaker 4: Enemy before I met Nat Penfall, of course, and then I fell in love with Tony of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm in love with Tony is Thank you, Tony, We love you, Mitchell. That was beautiful. She's so funny that she's the voice of this show, and then that went into that that was so natural.
Speaker 3: A lot of people have never clocked that Tony with our vo girl because she kind of put on a vo voice, but it's been her along Tony of the Tony and Ryan Fame Tony.
Speaker 2: He's going to keep coming as the show ends, and that's making me sad. Yes, I'm trying to get some shout outs from old guests. Are you're also getting messages going. I can't wait to see what you do next. I've got no plan. I'd like to rest please for a little bit. I've said it before.
Speaker 3: I genuinely could become the next cath Day Night, just doing tape course after tape course. I'm going to be born.
Speaker 2: But you love podcasting? Is I honestly don't see you not podcasting?
Speaker 3: Yes, but as John Laws once said, it's time.
Speaker 2: For a rest. Yes, no, I agree. I'm with you Wise and Jenna. Honestly, what you were telling me before about the club you're doing with the Bush, I'm so excited for people to see.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I could have stimulate.
Speaker 5: I'm really straight.
Speaker 1: Right speaking of day, shall we now when we're speaking of girl, we're talking about well.
Speaker 2: Stephen could pass my beautiful boyfriend. Shall we bring him in?
Speaker 3: It is time to get even Stevens?
Speaker 2: Is he here? Is here? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I heard they were training delays up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we actually brought him a uber on the kideo. I don't think I cleared that with you.
Speaker 3: But that's fine as long as he keeps the docket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all good, he will. He's just outside. Oh fu, me'll bring you in ther let's get anything on.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to turn his mic on admin chat. Sorry, idiots, actually, can he use your mind? They should sit next to each other. Good over Welcome Darla. Of course he's wrapping the iron with idiot shirt loyal love that.
Speaker 2: Hello, it's weary now.
Speaker 5: Wearing my welcome You smell very nice?
Speaker 2: Is it Cheery's shirt? It's bloody? Big on you?
Speaker 1: Epense a little oversized fit my shirt.
Speaker 3: I do enjoy that you actually listen to the podcast? Do you listen to all of Cherry's other shows?
Speaker 1: I do want. I'm in the car.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite?
Speaker 1: The night show?
Speaker 3: Your wrong answer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, guys, it's just me.
Speaker 2: You should wear terminal, it's right. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Hello, welcome, okay, journey pop the mic a little bit close to your face if you wouldn't gorgeous now we can hear you. So you do listen to us? I have to ask you might have noticed I've eased up on the jokes about the age difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel it's a bit bad.
Speaker 3: Knowing you now. I've made most of them before we'd even met. But did they ever bother you the jokes about you being young?
Speaker 1: I mean no, not really.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good. And so the next question is when you go to Wilworth, are you entitled to the free fruit for.
Speaker 1: Kids or I don't eat fruit. I don't take it.
Speaker 3: That joke clearly fell flat. But I've got a whole other thing to unpack here. That's because what do you mean you don't eat fruit?
Speaker 2: Kids eat the fruit.
Speaker 1: I don't need the kids fruit. I just realized today I haven't eaten like fruit or vegetables, and oh my god, like three days, it's so bad.
Speaker 3: Three days, I'm gonna say years.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: It's probably a week. I'm being generous. What do you eat last night? I just had like precudo for dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he sent me a text metagage like it was a scheguterary board for dinner, a variety of different.
Speaker 3: Meats and cheap Saturday Saturday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very very done.
Speaker 2: But no age, no age jokes, just a safe space. I didn't make any jokes about Sean being a Trump supporter. So you can't make any joke.
Speaker 3: To actually behead you. If you heard you say that, I.
Speaker 2: Know I don't.
Speaker 1: That's why I said it.
Speaker 2: I do love Sean. How are you feeling? Are you excited?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, a little nervous? This is so alien to me.
Speaker 2: I know that's what I said. He's not in the industry.
Speaker 3: Can I give you If you take the headphones off, it's less fucking weird. You just feel like you're in a room talking to us.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, now it does feel like a conversation.
Speaker 2: I hate them. They rack my hair. So my advice is just don't worry about speaking too much. Would rather you speak more than less. So just speak, don't put words.
Speaker 1: Get on a soap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no need, no need for any political You do have.
Speaker 3: Sarah to thank for this. She's the one that suggested getting Stephen on so tick. That's off the bucket lift.
Speaker 2: Thanks Sarah.
Speaker 3: So we've established that the Night Show was your favorite show of his, which is hurtful? Which colleague does he bitch about the mice at home? And why is it?
Speaker 1: Britt Holkley, that's actually very much. You don't really, you don't really complain about your colleagues.
Speaker 3: Don't lie in my face.
Speaker 1: Sullivan, I hear, but yeah, not really about cohost or colleagues.
Speaker 2: Well, he's got to be political, very political. We are in the building and there are people that are surrounding that probably have you know.
Speaker 3: Imagine if he just went Duncan Campbell, next question.
Speaker 2: He's the big, big boss. Now I talk very highly of Duncan. Don't I actually loved you? Yeah, yeah, he's a sweetheart.
Speaker 1: You seem to love what you do there.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is a good question for you. Actually, he seems to love what he's doing. What's he like out of work, because obviously it's the decompress. It's been the class clown all day. He offer doesn't let on, especially to listeners. How you know, anxiety can be an issue from time to time. What's he like behind closed doors at high.
Speaker 1: I think kind of what you see is what you get. You can tell when you're off work or what you do for a job. But you do have moments of kind of like quiet at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: I have to otherwise I'll go crazy.
Speaker 3: I want to hear your side of the story when it comes to the first date, because you've told us is that you initially hit Stephen up on grinder right, cheeries right, and you said no at first because he pitched a yogat date and you were like.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't say no. I was very open that I don't. This isn't a no. I don't like froyo. I don't love sweet things.
Speaker 3: So just confirming frozen yogurt date is a bad idea in your head. Yeah, I mean now I'm a little keeper. I'm sorry. I love.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous premium. I've got another premium for We would never like go to yoga, berry chi or nothing. But you know what, you could actually debunk this right now because you have the screenshot saved the way.
Speaker 3: They said no initially correct.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't really say no.
Speaker 3: You did didn't go?
Speaker 2: He said, I'm having a bar. Get the screenshots.
Speaker 1: Said no right now, mac, get the screenshots.
Speaker 2: I demand screenshots, receipts.
Speaker 3: So what was the was the tone of it? It wasn't like a capt fucked mate. It was just like maybe another time time? Is that the vibe?
Speaker 2: It was sweet, like I remember, I remember, it wasn't a rejection.
Speaker 1: But he you hate sweets now, you know me, You recognize that moment.
Speaker 2: I wasn't yes, no, he was not rejecting. In fact, it was like an emphatic yeah, I want to see you, but I'm in the bath with my Bailey's. It was just very literal, like guys are with Bailey's discussed that.
Speaker 1: Entire story on I don't think I've even gone there, which story, just the circumstances in which we met.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've told the story.
Speaker 3: I hit him up on grinder. You said no at first? And then how long was it between the YOCHI pitched date?
Speaker 2: Well, we didn't have read the exact moment because this is the first time we've ever spoken. I'm going into the hidden album, Jenny, Oh, no, keep.
Speaker 1: Hey hey man?
Speaker 2: Can say it's an audio media.
Speaker 1: What's blue Blues?
Speaker 2: Are you have me?
Speaker 1: You said, hey x, I said, hey man. He said a bunch of I don't know. And then I didn't actually screenshot quite a lot of it. I screenshoted bits and pieces.
Speaker 3: I did it cut straight to fiel. Is that why you didn't screenshot it?
Speaker 1: No, I said, so cute, While are you hiding it? Because in one of the pictures he's kind of not really showing his full smile.
Speaker 3: Is that what you're trying to go for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, you said, I'm not hiding look at those choppers out and proud, and then I didn't respond.
Speaker 3: He picked, wow, that's not what grinder designed for. I have to say.
Speaker 1: There's a little bit of a pause. And you said, so can I see more of you?
Speaker 2: Because you know, because Stephen's photo was that there was no your name wasn't even on. It was just s all very mysterious, and it also didn't have your age. You just had s and then it had just to like just a photo from your chin up like it was.
Speaker 3: Very mysterious, like really zoomed in.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'd like to know. I just want to see more and that's it. But wait, the first date from there was it a cocktail bar? And my question was an answer the Friesen yogurt. You said, no, how long was it between that and the cocktail bar? Four weeks?
Speaker 3: Was the one being more persistent.
Speaker 1: I think at the time we were just both really busy. You went down to Melbourne. It's not that I had things happening, it just didn't line up for a while.
Speaker 2: So, like you, you were dating other people, and I was like, there was a roster you had like they were.
Speaker 3: Do you think that one was doing more of the chasing than the other.
Speaker 2: No, it was very But we moved to snapchat and we talked every day. I spoke every day on.
Speaker 3: Snapchat and then you eventually met up after four fucking weeks.
Speaker 2: Correct. Were you like, holy shit is tall? What was the first reaction?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Definitely, he gives short. King from pictures said that everyone says that really tall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you are very tall.
Speaker 3: Every time people see photos of us together, Mitch, they're like, I didn't realize Koons were so short.
Speaker 2: That's not the cat. You're very average. Yeah, yeah, so okay, first impressions, it's is just cute. I'll let you speak.
Speaker 1: Sorry, very gorgeous, very handsome. I think you had an egg in your hair as well.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Well our first date was the day that we recorded from your house where you threw an egg in my hair, and I remember I was like, I've got to go the dr forhead. I raced to the date, didn't have time to wash my hair, so I just rinsed it in some water, changed my full outfit, and went on a date with yolk in my hair.
Speaker 3: Did you believe the story. When he explained why there was egg.
Speaker 1: In his hair, I didn't question it. You know, you're very confident guy. I bought it all.
Speaker 2: I think there's a reason he's got style. Yeah.
Speaker 3: OK, so first date was that very much like mine and Sean's first date, where it was like I'm not going to put out too early on.
Speaker 2: Was it civil romantic or yeah?
Speaker 1: It was mostly civil. I think it was just drinks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, and I got very drunk.
Speaker 2: But this is what I know.
Speaker 1: You didn't drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I haven't really drunk since, but at that point I was drinking.
Speaker 3: Culture like I haven't drunk. I haven't, not really, So he's definitely not a big drinker. But you already told us that you went on fucking picnic at the netball court and yet wine I didn't drink.
Speaker 1: That was embellishment. I didn't bring wine. Well I did have it, but it felt really weird being a neble court with the kids playing.
Speaker 2: There were kids playing netbale. I thought it was after dark, it was they were playing in the evening. It was like an elite squad of girls. I think it was like the Supreme South Wales, so unfit. They did like playing DS. They didn't, and these girls are like playing netball.
Speaker 3: There was wine that changes everything was There's still the cheese platter and ship.
Speaker 1: It was honestly just us freezing cold in jackets playing DS.
Speaker 3: That sounds so much more unpleasant than he made it out, but it was still a thoughtful idea thought.
Speaker 2: I will admit. We did kids on the first eight okay, getting out, Yeah, a park and then I got your number and we moved off.
Speaker 1: And I never give numbers to people now.
Speaker 3: He doesn't Why the face times, by the way, what face times? Constant face times?
Speaker 2: Never a phone call?
Speaker 1: Ah, I guess I phone call when I driving, but smart, Yes, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know time other people or mainly call other people.
Speaker 1: Oh not really fast on other people. I just call other people.
Speaker 2: Because he did.
Speaker 3: He did tell us about the unfortunate FaceTime earlier that the hairdresser Tim.
Speaker 2: Really for everything? What's it all? And you should get that checked?
Speaker 1: That scratched out from the record.
Speaker 2: No excuse me, there's no.
Speaker 3: Is there anything else that is embellish that you'd like to set the record straight about. Sorry gay about because we've now learned that there was no wine or cheese on this fucking netbork callt date.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, how long is this podcast? I'm sure I could make an itemized list of all the things, but most stories do tend to be embellished.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've accept a job. It's ridiculous if your partner came home with flower on them, you wouldn't tell their friends like, oh, and they're a baker. Oh, they're always coming up with flower on them. They're a baker. It's there. Wait what it's their job to have flower on them? They're a baker. It's our job to embellish. Every story you tells embellished as well.
Speaker 3: All right, now, it's honestly no, I don't have the fucking brain power to embellish on the fly.
Speaker 2: A lot that I believe. That's what the art for me is.
Speaker 5: All luge imagination, So I do.
Speaker 2: It's very goings created. Even guess what, I've monetized it.
Speaker 1: So I've had to really adjust to it because I think the first time I heard myself discussed on this podcast was that date in where was it? Oh?
Speaker 2: The National Park? We got locked out?
Speaker 3: Did get an anonymous question saying, was Steven the mystery man on the date? When you got trapped in the National Park, I said, I think it was still a mystery at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was me. And as a person who loves the truth and tiny details anders everything like that.
Speaker 3: I actually don't embellish because I just don't know how that story.
Speaker 1: The main part of the story is completely correct. But it was like these little details I got caught up on, like the location. I was like, it wasn't in the National Park. I don't know why, but that stuff gets to me. Isn't the Shire But it was a locked in. It was at the end of a cul de sac, just a random public car park.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, so gotcha.
Speaker 2: But the National Service had to come and help us because it was they were going to all the National park lands because that was their job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some security guard. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But you know what, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. I find like, come.
Speaker 1: On, I've learned that now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Story.
Speaker 3: I love how he says, make my peace for that. He still doesn't love it, buter, he loves you.
Speaker 2: Everyone's got a problem. You want boring stories at dinner? Ti'm sure. Yeah, we got locked in a car park in Cronulla.
Speaker 3: So we sort of touched on this already, but Liz from Davo wants to know. Liz, she says, got a stoppy one for you, Stephen, What first attracted you to Mitch?
Speaker 1: I think just here it was definitely the smile at the beginning, the teeth pick so cute. Well, he just looks really cute.
Speaker 3: What about like the first date when you it was beyond pictures and looks and whatever. What hooked gin?
Speaker 2: I think coming to mind as Wow, you're.
Speaker 1: Very charismatic, like, very incredibly charismatic.
Speaker 5: Were you nervous that he's a public figure.
Speaker 1: No, that didn't really register me because I'm very young, and I don't listen to the radio.
Speaker 2: Buddy listens to podcasts. Yeah, I'll take that only our podcast. He just even had no idea who I was. Not that there's any reason to really, but had no idea, couldn't care less. In fact, your friends cared more than you did.
Speaker 1: I care. I respect it, I support it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're very supportive. Your parents. Tell them what your parents did, how your dad googled? And then and then I went back and listened to an interview or interviewed. Who did I interviewed?
Speaker 1: He Adam Lambert.
Speaker 2: He's like, he's interviewed Adam Lambert.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that registered for him, but that was the celebrity where he's like, oh my goodness, this is real deal of.
Speaker 2: All fucking people, all days in the world, Adam Labert.
Speaker 3: What do the parents think of him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess he's the first partner that anyone in the family's really brought home. But they really love you now. I feel like they accept as part of the family. I think it's very.
Speaker 3: Cute you say love him now, with that not always the case.
Speaker 1: I just think parents obviously don't know someone's intentions, so they're always on the defense for their kid.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So you can a scene where jenn and I are coming from, what are your intentions.
Speaker 1: And intentions look after him and him I don't know, go fuck around and find out.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we get it.
Speaker 3: This has nothing to do with you. But Jennifer wants to know what was your gay awakening because we have spoken about this. Mine was Billy Elligott?
Speaker 2: What was mine?
Speaker 3: I can't remember boys, the calendar.
Speaker 1: And the Brazilian but things so many times.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: In real life you talk about it a lot like it must have had a big impact.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm telling you to put on some speedo's and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because mine was the Billy Elliott scene where the two boys were kids thinking.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh really, oh god, please don't say something young. Like the other night we went to watch Shrek the Fourth I'm like, this came out so recently, Like, let's both watch it for the first time. I saw that at a year two school excursion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't even the best out of all the Shreks.
Speaker 2: That's what you said.
Speaker 1: I can't really pinpoint a gay awakening. I don't know. Oh wait, maybe maybe it was when I was really little and Christina Aguilera. I heard Candy Man. I watched the music video and I was like, oh my gosh, I really want to make choreography to this.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't a man that made you realize attraction. It was just like, this is some gay behave.
Speaker 1: It was a moment where I'm like, I don't think other voice my age are doing it.
Speaker 2: What about the sewing machine you had or the little dolls that you used to create.
Speaker 1: I do like sewing. That's very interesting. I can't really sew, but I was interested in when I was younger, so like project running.
Speaker 3: Those are signs, I would say, yes, like I used to enjoy playing with brat stoles more than buying. Yeah, so that's a sign. But I'm talking like the actual if you don't have a moment, but I remember the moment being like, oh my god, man, a man, that's an option?
Speaker 2: Yeah, was there a man? Like watching porn? Did you watch straight porn? Then the gateway to gay porn? That was everyone sort of, I mean Jenna spoken about no comment. Oh interesting, wow, pleading the fifth.
Speaker 1: Leading the fifth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Abby wants to know you guys going to move in together soon? We know your house hunting Cheery is there for him for two?
Speaker 1: I think you want to You've said to me you want to look for your place to be independent in, and I'm right now looking out to move out, looking to move out with my sister. Oh yeah, so we'll see where things end up.
Speaker 3: You don't rush into these things. It took Sean in a couple of years.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, we're not in. We're not looking at it now, but I want to buy somewhere. You haven't lived out of home yet, so you want to live with your sister for a bit. Yeah, so a few years off with a double bed idea.
Speaker 3: It's still blow my mind every time you mentioned the single bed.
Speaker 1: Thing, King single.
Speaker 2: All that adds is length. That's not extra width, and the width is what I need.
Speaker 1: You know how? It just me You can follow the show online. Just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: If you don't, you're a little bit all right.
Speaker 3: These question is for both of you, guys. Joshua from Houston. Josh is deep Joshua in Texas. I assume so. Actually it has to be because he's written y'all in the question, what is one thing in y'all's relationship that it's specific to keep in its strong and growing? Oh the fuck that accent? But you heard no.
Speaker 2: I underto question marry Tom Hanks.
Speaker 1: I think spending time with each other. I think we're both quality time people and we want to spend a lot of time with each other, and that's important to keeping a strong and going on dates.
Speaker 3: I can tell that you both are quality time kind of bitches. Because you ripped him away from best Stephen, Yeah, we've just gotten him back. He was being so social and now he's cocooning again with the money loves, which is fine. I'm only a little bit spiteful.
Speaker 1: I'm very supportive of his friendships and keeping things going, and I always I think I push you to be social.
Speaker 2: He does it out.
Speaker 3: I think he's the one that's holding back this double date. We've been talking about for ages. It's him you need to convince, not Sean and I.
Speaker 1: I've been trying. Guys, I really want to play dress from press.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that was the plan with me and Sean Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Jenna, let's do it.
Speaker 2: We're down to do it. But you could Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've had this part. This part has happened.
Speaker 2: We're all have we had this conversation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it happened.
Speaker 2: I regon hit.
Speaker 3: No, he's not going to make an appen. You and I are going to have to organize the dull. But he's going to be the one that needs convincing. It's hard to get in its diary, get each other's number. I'll talk to you on snapchat. It's fun. I'll have to redownload.
Speaker 2: But my handswer to that is I think being friends, like we're actually we get along and we're good friends outside of the romantic relationship, which I well, we have the potential to be good friend. I wouldn't say we are really great friends friends who sleep together, but I'm more mean, Like you know, the basis is games very.
Speaker 3: This is one just for you, Stephen. It's anonymous. I don't know why they kept it anonymous. It's not spicy one. What made you want to become a speech pathologist?
Speaker 1: I was always really drawn to therapy, so I was always drawn to helping others. And then I think part of that decision was I wanted to always talk to people. I didn't really want to work behind a computer all day. Yeah, so I wanted to do a degree where I was chatting to day out with people.
Speaker 3: You're very can't chat back necessarily. See what's actually speech pathology?
Speaker 2: In bolt?
Speaker 3: Can you kull my lisp? For example?
Speaker 1: That's a loaded question because it's like part of queer culture is a queer lisp?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So I feel like then that becomes a question of is it right to change culture some Yeah?
Speaker 3: But if I wasn't gay, is that something you can treat people with like speech impediments and stuff? Is that what it's all about? You don't even know where that is.
Speaker 1: That's you know, like stutters, right, articulation errors. We also do swallowing.
Speaker 2: Bet you do.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna look at my phone because there's still questions that haven't even open.
Speaker 2: Yets live questions coming through. How are you feeling You're enjoying this or do you find it uncomfortable? I feel like you're anxious.
Speaker 1: I am anxious.
Speaker 3: I'll just pause the questions for a bit. Fucking deep breaths everyone, it's all good, some deep. We're all friends here. Why did you ask me a question? I'll have a guy. Yeah, how was your day?
Speaker 1: It's all right?
Speaker 2: What happened in the uber?
Speaker 1: He just kept talking for ages, really random things in like the future and his opinion of young people.
Speaker 2: Didn't he say you were a sex worker?
Speaker 1: He implied it.
Speaker 3: He implied you're a sex worker.
Speaker 1: No, he just was going on about he wanted to create an app that does everything, and he called the app ex Exchange exam Explorer.
Speaker 3: Sounds boring.
Speaker 1: He was talking to me in length, and he's talking about young people want everything through their phone these days, they want to tap on their phone, they want sex through the phone, they want everything, blah blah blah. And he said you do really well, and I thought, oh, was he making a move. No, he told me I could get a girlfriend really easily.
Speaker 2: He was not aware.
Speaker 3: He's a good one. By the way, what's the biggest pet peeve with cherry and vice versa?
Speaker 1: Hmm, And he meant to think.
Speaker 3: I'll give you an example. Sean always leaves his fucking tissues in his pockets. And then there's bits of shit all through our watching and the draya and then they mill over the car mine with.
Speaker 2: Stephen as he puts salt on everything, like has to salt food like crazy with that. No but food that's already salted. Mitchell like he puts salt. He brings extra salt or asks for extra salt at a fish and chip restaurant to put salt on salted chips.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they're not salty enough.
Speaker 2: The other day, Jenner the other day, Mitchell the other day, we got it and he said, extra salt, extra chicken salt, please. They pour the chicken salt on it, and he goes, can I have a bit more? And they go, you know what, just keep the container and we'll get it when you guys are all finished.
Speaker 1: I really love salt.
Speaker 3: Fucking chicken salt. It's the best tooth. I don't see that as any issue.
Speaker 1: And it's not the same when you get it at coals or anything.
Speaker 2: Well, now, what's fine pet peeve?
Speaker 1: Oh you get grumpy sometimes, but are we gay about what? Just life?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And stress? Stress just creates more stress and that's fine.
Speaker 3: That's not really hang on. I just found this is a different question but similar fame. Is there anything Mitch does that gives you the ick that's more specific than pett Here we go.
Speaker 1: I don't actually believe in the ick.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. It's like I think people look for excuses to not be into someone like I got the ick. It's like it's easier than saying I really don't like this.
Speaker 3: Okay, But like a perfect example is what that Uber driver said to you.
Speaker 1: That's icky, that's like weird from a stranger. But I wouldn't say, oh, watching my significant other chase of ping pong ball on the floor, shit like that.
Speaker 2: What about the show you liked?
Speaker 3: Ol?
Speaker 2: I put on my cracked heels and then put socks on.
Speaker 1: I think that's good that you are fixing yourself.
Speaker 3: He's a conference d. It's fine, and you can rip into shreds. I did with all the time. Shreds how do you feel about smarty cheering?
Speaker 1: I actually think I want to get on this platform and defend the smutty humor. Sometimes honestly, it's really funny. It makes me laugh.
Speaker 2: I like hear your episode Little Thing too.
Speaker 1: I can tell there are moments where you have that really quick wit and I like hearing it.
Speaker 2: Your mom doesn't like the smart like Paorza does. Listen to the show, you guy and I pulled back.
Speaker 1: You've put back immensely.
Speaker 2: Can I say, finally, my next question?
Speaker 3: Are you a fan of facial hair? Stephen? This is HARKing back to Cherry's saying age does it go on the podcast? He goes, Oh, yeah, I'm not a fan of a MO. I hate kissing them. But now he's guilty. He's got one, and I already know the fucking answer. It doesn't bother you because he's living.
Speaker 1: No, I love it. I told you. I think I told him to get it.
Speaker 2: You did. I didn't have the MO when I first know you know the reason this is a This is the truth. The real reason that I have a MO is for Steven because on our first date I was like, no MO, and then you told me the how it turned on you were by mos so I grew it out and you look.
Speaker 3: At them so classic, like you do those things in the early days, because.
Speaker 2: Doesn't this going to stand up doesn't not look like me?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and also you've got the beard to go with it, so it blends in. It's when people only have the mo and everything else is clean shaven.
Speaker 2: Then I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 1: There are times where it's appropriate, though, like the dad inside out.
Speaker 2: Seen that movie?
Speaker 5: We haven't seen it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, just keep telling me to watch it. Is it going to change my life?
Speaker 1: Or I can't come on the movie? I just think the character from it he has that kind of facial.
Speaker 3: Which one was it the character's actual dad. He's hot, he's got like a big thick mustache. I'm looking at him, now, show me, show me. Is this one I'm thinking of? Oh not my time? Is that the right one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It much like online culture. Does that do something if you really.
Speaker 1: It's a younger person joke. I don't know, Like rabbiting.
Speaker 2: Gets to so many any saucy questions.
Speaker 3: This one says, worst thing about dating an older guy. That's not very It's not like he's on the petruck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's when he center like repayments, don't.
Speaker 1: He It hits me when he watches Fox News and I'm like, oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, and this.
Speaker 2: Guy news ironically like wearing rollerblades to the beach. I can do it as like a joke. I watch because I liked it. It riles me up. I don't actually support or believe. I've said this on the show before. I don't support believe any of the views on that fucking show.
Speaker 3: We've got two questions here from two separate people, Kelly and Camille. They've asked the same fucking question. Weirdly, my girl, if you were to host a podcast yourself, Steve, and what would it be about? I love that two people wrote the same question. There's a demand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what can I talk about at length? I feel like I can talk about the history of two thousands clothing. Oh you do love that stream length? Like old Juicy Coutur tracksuits. So that's a bit of a fixation of mine.
Speaker 3: Oh is that the one you try to get me onto? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so, Yeah, I did. Steven's got a collection of vintage Juicy Coutur so much.
Speaker 1: It's a problem.
Speaker 5: Really, they like the different colors as the blue ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's what you would see like Kim k or Paris Hilton walking around Rodeo in.
Speaker 2: The two thousand Juicy on the butt, Yeah, Juicyeah.
Speaker 3: It's very path and Kim. I think that's how we got on the topic. Dec We also had someone suggests for the bucket list that we get Stephen and Sean and at the same time remember that, Oh yeah, like no, no, I want to give Stephen his moment, But what account could we tick that off the bucket list if we just get Sean on the phone. Even if Hello, and then we're burning through this bucket list, We're doing a really good job so far. You've got his number, right, I don't have to read it out to you, Okay, perfect, I assume because you apparently text about politics all the time, which is news to me. Hello, I don't think that's his number.
Speaker 2: Helo Sean.
Speaker 1: I know, I think he might have.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I thought I called Sean.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 2: Oh I've got a digit wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was looking up at the screen. I was like, that's not it. How number has you date been?
Speaker 2: All right? Isn't just me?
Speaker 3: The podcast? By total accident? He dialed the wrong number. So sorry, what's your name? Okay, my name is Karen. Hi, I Karen. Sorry to bother you. We'll leave you to it. It's probably just me go listen, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, Mitch and Jenna and Steven.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hello everyone?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good?
Speaker 3: Someone wanted us to get you and Stephen on at the same time.
Speaker 2: So here we go. Another tick feather bucket.
Speaker 1: Lovely, I'm doing good. I've got a microphone in front of me, headphones on.
Speaker 3: Should we let them host together for a bit? All right, I'll leave you guys to it.
Speaker 7: This is going to be the most wholesome segment of the whole. Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: What have you been up to today?
Speaker 7: I just worked and just coming to terms with world events at the same time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's a heavy topic.
Speaker 7: I know, I know. Maybe one for a different, different platform maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Apart from that, or good have you been?
Speaker 2: I've been all right.
Speaker 1: I've been doing paperwork all week, so I feel a bit brain dead.
Speaker 7: Oh oh god, yes, awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wrapping up my degree so I'm literally.
Speaker 7: So close, Oh my god, egraduating soon.
Speaker 1: Yes, it finishes this year, but then I have a full and ceremony to get to wear the cap the gown.
Speaker 2: Could you hear the twelve year age gap at all? No?
Speaker 3: Not at amal?
Speaker 2: Is it twelve years? Twelve years? How old? Isn't it exactly ten?
Speaker 7: I'm almost thirty two, oh and you're.
Speaker 1: Twenty two.
Speaker 3: Age Sean.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Sean, I'm one with aging steam down as well. Sorry. I could listen to that for literally seconds.
Speaker 3: But even sevens. This is what this segment is, Sean. We're asking him questions, got anything to ask him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to protect myself and my heart. It's from being heart broken. So any part hitting question, making sure he's the one to Steven, yes, think about it at length.
Speaker 7: What's your biggest regret? Stephen, life, very long minute that you've been here, What's what's been the thing you regret?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like I don't live with regrets.
Speaker 2: Not even that outfit. This is not a regret.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he's wearing the Army idiot ship. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well now, well, thank Sean. We love you, We love you, and I made I made a trump joke about you this podcast, but it was very funny, and I apologize now.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't funny. I jumped right to your defense.
Speaker 7: He did, Oh thanks, okay, that's that's gonna be worried for sure.
Speaker 3: He said that you were a Trump supporter, and I said, take that back.
Speaker 2: Sean would throat.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, that's unacceptable.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, it's so cute.
Speaker 5: That's cute.
Speaker 3: I think to recall you, Stephen driving Sean, it's what was it? It was like the moral compass of the group or something. The fuck do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: He's an upstanding moral citizen.
Speaker 2: I agree, is very good. Like Sean reminds me if anyone's in the good place of the character called cheaty, like, he's just very good. He's by the book. He's very polite. He's got like a wicked side.
Speaker 3: And I feel like I haven't done my job right. I haven't scratched the surface. I haven't found the dark humor in Steven yet.
Speaker 2: Time. Well, this is very foreign to you. Have you've ever been behind a microphone and with headphones on? It's not everyone's job.
Speaker 1: No, apart from like in a karaoke room, this is very different.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should have given you a rose before we got you. Get you a drink. I mean, I can have a glass that just have to drive get something.
Speaker 1: I'm driving in my little coke?
Speaker 2: Want one? Got a hip flask on? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got mine.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should wrap things up so you can go get me a one.
Speaker 2: Do you actually want one? I wouldn't mind even would you like that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Sure? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You sound sad?
Speaker 1: What's wrong?
Speaker 2: Do I? Thank you?
Speaker 1: I should have rejected that one more enthusiastically.
Speaker 2: No, thank you?
Speaker 5: Is that your one? Regret?
Speaker 6: That good?
Speaker 2: Jenny? Good? Callback?
Speaker 1: We should go.
Speaker 2: That was Steven Stephen, Thanks for coming in, Thanks for having me. I want to stick around for a d D Brief.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: It's tope.
Speaker 3: You don't mention that?
Speaker 2: Is it? Just me?
Speaker 1: Podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 3: Welcome to a d D Brief? How fucking dare you?
Speaker 2: Sorry? That was my fault? I slipped up. You supposed to mention it.
Speaker 3: No, you don't have anything segment.
Speaker 1: I knew it was coming guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah I drink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, now it's changed now that we're in this secret segment.
Speaker 2: I don't know what there is, but like I just saw there's all this alcoholics because it's in the office. It's a Friday afternoon. Everyone's drinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just give me a splash now. So the rule is that if we've got a guest in here who we're pretty convinced has never listened to the podcast before, I e. For darn or just throw yeah, they're not allowed to stick around for the secret segment. But if someone's aware of it, like you are, I did my research. Yeah, we're not keeping this secret from you because why I fucking bother you already know.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's a different energy, there's a very there's a tonal shift in the ad.
Speaker 3: There definitely is.
Speaker 5: We don't really care what we say, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you whine out of a coffee mug. This iss so classy. I love it.
Speaker 2: Yes, please a were you the only ones drinking?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well she doesn't really drink Jenna?
Speaker 5: Yeah no, not today.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like that would genuinely put her to sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, white wine does that? No?
Speaker 2: You know what's the worst red wine?
Speaker 1: Red wine?
Speaker 3: What do you mean our age? I could drink red wine, but now, oh it just knocks me for six mate. I'm telling you how the worst headaches, the worst hangovers?
Speaker 1: Do you know you should try callim mocho?
Speaker 2: What'd you call me?
Speaker 1: It's this Spanish drink. It's red wine and coli. It's so good.
Speaker 5: Oh really yeah?
Speaker 3: I would never fucking think to Peter again.
Speaker 2: It's really young. It kind of taste like a singreo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's because it's got that kind of brown sugar cameoy taste with the red wine. It's so good.
Speaker 3: Do you get hangovers?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, ship.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's a hangover, but it's definitely like, oh, I've done something bad to my body. I don't feel good.
Speaker 3: See there's a regret.
Speaker 2: You never regret a night now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, well, I guess I.
Speaker 1: Have anxiety sometimes.
Speaker 3: Is that technically the anxiety?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really bad hangs out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nasty.
Speaker 1: Can we choose?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do we choose?
Speaker 1: What should we choose?
Speaker 2: To Stephen?
Speaker 3: Hang general and I need to deliberate? Block your ears?
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 3: We should leave it up to you whether he's a keeper or not, and whether he's approved. Okay, so it all comes down to this.
Speaker 2: Unblock your ears, unblocked. I was eating snacks. Could you not talk about Sorry? You're way to deliberating for longer than needed.
Speaker 3: Well, we were discussing whether or not you're approved, Stephen, whether you're allowed into our family.
Speaker 5: Say crude to family.
Speaker 3: We've decided no, she's decided it's a genocidey taking quite long.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have decided welcome to the family, Steven.
Speaker 2: She's to that Stephen being a part of the family.
Speaker 3: So you've got Jenet's pick of approval. Now for mine?
Speaker 2: Oh god, all right, yeah, approve you can stack. Oh I do love you. So you are staying around?
Speaker 3: Oh thanks, Mitch Gate, Sorry, thanks Mitch.
Speaker 2: Why don't you call me? Thanks? Maybe you're in You're in such a call here, Mitch.
Speaker 3: Ever, is it always babe or something like that?
Speaker 1: Right now? It's Pop Papucci, it is.
Speaker 2: That's our current name. Yeah, they kind of just they started something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was this dog groomer in Krinola called Papucci dog grooming Service.
Speaker 2: Stupid shout.
Speaker 1: I love small business names, right, I love them so much.
Speaker 2: You have any gym? Is that an Egypt?
Speaker 1: I thought I have an gym.
Speaker 3: I have a drugs and dick or somethings prepared. Anyway, that's actually such a good call. How slack of me.
Speaker 2: What's your gym?
Speaker 1: I love small business names that are creative and funny. Papucci that that's my number one example. Dog grooming services. I always look at dog.
Speaker 2: You've got a running the list. I can't think of any.
Speaker 1: Of the that's a dog grooming service.
Speaker 2: I like dog like vogue because I was thinking, how did you get that pronunciation? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it strictly dog groomers?
Speaker 1: Honestly? Yeah, I should have been a bit more narrow and specific with my gym, but it's just dog room services. I always love looking at their name.
Speaker 2: Papoochi area in the shi we do laugh at Papoochi.
Speaker 1: Just google local dog grooming services and find all the weird little names you get on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's say poor Republic.
Speaker 2: Imagine going in that government's authority.
Speaker 3: Sugar paws instead of sugar teats. I like that.
Speaker 4: We've got shaggy babies, shaky baby, blooming tails.
Speaker 2: The departments though, don't think you get that. Pet fections like petetions.
Speaker 3: Do you trying to say perfection?
Speaker 2: But then.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that baby sculpture service we passed in?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to see a grandma. What was it called?
Speaker 1: It's called twinkle doughs, baby handed feet sculptures, baby hand and feet.
Speaker 2: But if you want your face done, no elsewhere. Yeah, we found easy. That was a good gym. Right now you've got a drugs and dick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my apologies have got the list open. Is it's something it's a little pleasure in life, you know the drill?
Speaker 1: Oh, little pleasure is always just a hot coffee in the morning, or small goods like salami for me. Is it a boring answer?
Speaker 2: No, it was very literal.
Speaker 5: I it's boring.
Speaker 1: How does the drugs and dig usually work?
Speaker 3: Said? It really ranges, Like some people will answer it really earnestly and give vague things. But then some people are so oddly specific, like Kate Langbrooks was eating streaky bacon in bed.
Speaker 2: Didn't you say she loved a bacon toasty or something?
Speaker 3: No, it was eating streaky bacon in bed. God, it's quite clear.
Speaker 1: Streaky bacon worst bacon option.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 1: It's like fifty fifercent meat.
Speaker 2: I think the hand that we have is good. Did you have fun?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fun. This this takes the edge off.
Speaker 2: Oh, we should have given you should have boost you up earlier.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, hang on your on your piece so you can't go dead?
Speaker 1: Say no the one I didn't drive.
Speaker 2: So are you guys driving home together?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Also on the piece? Jokes, guy, I didn't make peace. When this podcast ends, like, I'm officially off my peace. I get my full license when December twenty three?
Speaker 2: No, when did? I asked the family? Family? You fell right into it one of us? Are you going to be honest?
Speaker 3: Because actually wanted to know when?
Speaker 2: And then I saw the opportunity when it was coming to you. Get it?
Speaker 1: Evil is evil. I was half expecting that I had a master plan to do that to you, and now I beat me to it.
Speaker 2: I would have kicked you out.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: Waiting because I knew you were going to do it.
Speaker 1: Well, there's like there's a little red red dot on my forehead.
Speaker 2: Oh it's the way.
Speaker 3: When do you get it?
Speaker 1: December?
Speaker 3: What a Christmas present? Huh?
Speaker 2: Gordgeous?
Speaker 3: You're going to feel your car's gonna feel so fucking naked without the peace. At first, I really struggled.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh god, fuck, I forgotten.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for it because I feel like it to make me a less anxious driver.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 1: I feel like the green peas are like a target for people to think, Oh, you know, there's a driver. I can give them a tick. I can do this, I can do this.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that hasn't happened to I.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: No, I've never got a parking ticket, but I have got a speeding fine.
Speaker 3: One speeding, one speeding.
Speaker 2: I've lost my license twice, So I h you're all right with the one speed.
Speaker 1: We are completely opposite drivers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but drive. You've driven with me. I'm a good driver.
Speaker 1: I'm just you get people places fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Do you ever here's a question I should have asked, do you ever feel slightly uncomfortable in the passenger seat with him?
Speaker 1: I guess the other day. I was definitely feeling the motions of the car. Sometimes I am not a stop start person, so it was like, oh, it was taxing a little trip to Slovenia felt a bit classick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I paid for your lunch. So lucky that I took you on that bumpy ride, Jenna. Any question that is off limits that you?
Speaker 5: Are you a fan of the Titanic?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, yeah, I studied the Titanic. I love the we talked about tatanic on the first day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on the first day.
Speaker 2: Okay, neurodivergent exactly when you said neuro divergent.
Speaker 3: Is it rude to ask what are you got? Because IVE got hates.
Speaker 1: I've never been formally assessed, and I don't want to be. Yeah, not that I'm against mental health, but I just am too scared. I don't want to open that canna fish.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're anything outwardly, but I'm mor mean like to be gay.
Speaker 3: Like, there's got to be something wrong up there. It goes hand in hair.
Speaker 1: There is a correlation. I'm like, actually, don't quote the when this might be bad science, but I'm pretty sure there's a correlation between a gender, different gender identity and neurodivergence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me. What do the neurodivergens all have pink hair? That needs to be investigating. I'm just saying it's often there's a piercing in the nose and the pink hair. Am I in trouble now?
Speaker 1: No, it's a joke.
Speaker 2: All my friends are non binary, all of them, all of them, all of them. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Okay, we hope this podcast made you fee at least two percent better today. That's all so well that nail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, weil nervous, but you got And I'm sorry that I made you nervous. That in me too.
Speaker 1: No, no, not even nervous, not even nervous, guys, I'm such a water for a duck's clip.
Speaker 2: Well done, nice reference, although you know it's it's out of it and it's out of your realm of day to day life.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent to check on the podcast. Yeah, maybe next time you should get me on for doing the singing, you know what, for doing the singing. I want to I want to get on that gig. I want to sing for you guys.
Speaker 2: I was not into it actually, when I bitched about work, I bitched about that. I'm like, I hate singing. I don't want to sing.
Speaker 3: Oh far to nine nine eight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were so close.
Speaker 3: God, you're just like your partner Mitchell, so close to the lyrics but never quite nailing.
Speaker 2: See, that's the midstury of an all. If you know three percent, you know one hundred percent, you just give it the.
Speaker 1: Three Yeah, you know, confident, confident man, you bitched about that.
Speaker 2: I just hate singing. I hate karaoke I don't like singing.
Speaker 1: I've gotta have fun. You got to sing.
Speaker 3: I still have fun, saying, God, we didn't go to an actual singing teacher.
Speaker 2: That's why I can't kept pushing it. I'm like, no, I've got to be honest and truthful. Please, that's not even what happened either. I don't remember it well.
Speaker 3: I said, we'll get Oscar first, and if we enjoy that, then we'll go to a proper singing teacher, cause it'd be so fucking embarrassing in front of a singing teacher, being like, I'm out, I'm.
Speaker 2: What you went wrong? Enjoying with Oscar would never happen. Oh that's a joke, because oh now it sounds like I really hate him to have people not laugh at the jokes and then you feel like a fuck.
Speaker 3: I asked him, if you.
Speaker 2: Get the free fruit the keys comedy shot, I got a pet peeve. Now, oh yeah, it's all coming out. Can we redo this? Steven? Even do laugh for all of my jokes.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying I'm a comedian or super funny, but like, through me a polite chuckle.
Speaker 2: All right, give give us some tap the mic.
Speaker 3: Oh no, don't put him under the pressure.
Speaker 1: What's the difference between a gross place where you catch public truth you catch public transport, and a lobster with breast implants?
Speaker 5: Is difference?
Speaker 1: Well, one's a one's a busty crust station and the others are crusty bus station.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's no way I would have guessed that that's good, actually, because I laughed at the time. When you laugh at your own jukes, direction.
Speaker 2: You have any more of your sleeve?
Speaker 1: What is it's favorite sauce? What a DJ's favorite source? No?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: That's good?
Speaker 1: That's good. There was between the laugh that means it wasn't good.
Speaker 3: It took me a thing, But tim fer.
Speaker 2: It's not the Marinara. Any source could be doube with that voice, he's not a source on whatever. All right, have we done?
Speaker 1: What did the DJ? What did the DJ name his son?
Speaker 2: What a wreck? That's bad? That's bare get wrecked? My god?
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, idiots. Are the merchant still available the rash shirts? If you haven't brought them, go buy.
Speaker 5: The rash shirts just the time for summer.
Speaker 2: Perfect for summer. They're also jenous. They're chirely sold out.
Speaker 3: So if you've been on the fence fucking getting quick at.
Speaker 2: The mugs meat and I can sign them. Also, if you you're into until I get three.
Speaker 1: Rash shirts and the chicken merch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the chicken merch.
Speaker 4: Oh, scandalous, so scandalous.
Speaker 2: That was at you told me in the car on the way here. But you know that's the tru I'm slowly sitting. Idiots, will see you soon, catch you Bye bye bye. Is It just Me?
Speaker 1: Podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast aff