Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm Tracy Grimshaw.
Speaker 1: Welcome to a parent affair tonight.
Speaker 2: We're coming to you from my bedroom.
Speaker 1: Some things makable since than others.
Speaker 3: Hitch as Tradian gymnast one commodore games Goald in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: That his performance on the Pommel Horse India, Marcus, grow up. Bless yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 4: You are a.
Speaker 2: Cheap tramp and a filthy liar.
Speaker 1: This is just I'm still to play a couple of mitches. Reckon.
Speaker 2: We should include Jenna's name in the opener.
Speaker 1: Tell about a compromise. We'll say your name, but it's said in the simlish drap luby perfect Now he is Mitch, Juli and Michie.
Speaker 2: Hellu manganou what Oh you've gone similars for the opener. Bro should be friend or it's gonna be really weird for anyone who's not familiar with the sims.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very foreign. Sorry about that. And I actually wanted to say high to Jenna, but I forgot what I said in the opener, and I didn't want to just make another one out rang Garbies.
Speaker 2: Something that began with j I remember that much high Jenny, third week, I know, just here every.
Speaker 1: Week, welcome back. It feels like we haven't been doing shows for a while. I don't know why we've.
Speaker 2: Been doing it week okay, I just feeling occurrence as usual.
Speaker 1: I feel a bit rusty. I mean, this is mean, that's Jenne. Just in case people feel the same way as me, they're a bit confused. I have a present for you, Michel.
Speaker 2: Yeah so so you would mentioned just before, But what's the occasion? Like, why have you got me a gift?
Speaker 1: Friendship?
Speaker 2: Okay, friendship, I don't know why, but my I just immediately get starts. So I'm like, what is this going to be?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Two male friends can get each other a gift doesn't mean they're fucking you know, everyone always thinks must be Jenna. I assume that's got your present. Geno went better fucking but you didn't hear it. Everyone thinks it. And no, we're not for those who everyone's thinking we're not.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna be in one of the mood for you just make shitter.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a really bad mood today. Should we check the traffic? Just a joke, just a joke. I'm going to give you a gift and all will be smoothed over. Okay, because I think this is better than your birthday. What did I get him again? The waited blanket?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that, weighted anxiety to use it.
Speaker 1: We facetimed and he was in a blanket.
Speaker 2: I'm like ship, yeah, but this person he went quie for ten seconds.
Speaker 1: I'm like, get it off him someone. I thought it'd all right, so closure.
Speaker 2: I can hear bottles thinking, hi.
Speaker 1: Closure, I put your hands out both because it's quite heavy out.
Speaker 2: Further like body of Christ, keep you from eternal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right? Three two one. I had to drive right across the city to get this for you, but because I love you, I'm scared.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Happy? It's the Kylie Rose.
Speaker 2: I thought this wasn't in Sydney yet it's not, but I got it. I signed up to the mailing list so that i'd be notified when it was near me.
Speaker 1: Where did you get it? I made one simple call to make it happen. Contact close with Kylie. You're making it up again, she joins me. Now, didn't even know.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I drove to my local bottle. How to get a bottle of red for myself.
Speaker 2: And Hayden you're kidding and they just had it.
Speaker 1: Now Hayden went into gay panic. Who's that wrist went up and he went, but I've.
Speaker 2: Just been checking my emails daily, going the kylimin o' rose. When's it gonna happen? Like I said, I signed up for alert? How did you just.
Speaker 1: Find I didn't give a ship to be honest, and Hayden bought six. He bought a half case and I was like, oh, I know you've been crapping on about it, so I brought you one. O thank you very glasses, so I am benefiting. Let's have one.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't have killed you to pop it in the fridge.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I left it in there.
Speaker 2: So that flute that you're about to hand me is smash.
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: It's water droplets droplets, dun take one.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: We've been getting smash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is becoming an issue. It is a Friday night too. We have no work tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It is a Friday night. I have cleaned the glasses too, so I don't worry.
Speaker 2: Wonderful. So, speaking of gifts, I was actually thinking the other day Jenna, we should get gifts back in episode thirteen, Mitch gave you a she's a still alive. Everyone keeps like saying, oh, is it alive? But I feel like enough time has passed that it would actually be weird if it was still alive. Like Visias don't have the longest line. Yes, I do, Sylvia does. Really, she's alive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought she was going to die.
Speaker 1: But where you thought?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Remember I think I mentioned that she was floating on the bottom and it was sad.
Speaker 2: So I'm sharing the rods alas he just holds out a glass in my direction.
Speaker 1: The royalties for fucking dancing must have dried up because it's not cheaper bottle.
Speaker 5: So I went to pet Barn to ask them for advice, and I put the water in and gave them you know how they test the water and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's a great story. What did you ask.
Speaker 2: Alive on that?
Speaker 1: Okay, but we're testing the water at pep Bun and yes.
Speaker 5: So I thought she was dying, but then she recovered covered.
Speaker 2: She looks very sickly. Yeah, but she's hanging out.
Speaker 1: I think that's that. Literally, Yeah, she's just feeling the vibe. But we want to photo at least post it to the to the secret Facebook course. Thank you? Could we do a little cheers? Yes? Friendship?
Speaker 2: Absolutely nothing, exactly right? All right, we'll likes to know that Sylvia is still kicking. What have we got on the show today?
Speaker 1: It really is a big show. We have another mispronunciation.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, we've discovered a new one. This is like our favorite thing to do.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: We just get such a kick out of it. And now I can't watch content in any way, shape or form. Radio, TV podcast is streaming without wanting someone to mess up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm same. I'm like constantly scanning for someone to mispronounce something and I found one. So we'll get to that later on. You've also got a teacher coming on.
Speaker 1: I've got a teacher coming on because I just thought that I was scrolling through some of the comments. And we've had people comment on our videos that Mitch Coombs are beloved. His famed bog and Gate video is being taught as part of the core rubric again in some schools in Australia.
Speaker 2: And ever since he pointed this out, it's just been happening more and more. Every time I go live on TikTok, They're like, I watched you in class, and I'm like, how Yeah, this just keeps happening. Yeah, people keep being shown my bloody YouTube video and class is it because twenty that just lazy with homeschooling. Here's a fucking YouTube video can teach yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I also want to know what's like. I hope it's for comedy. I hope it's not for like ancient history, like these are famous bitches, Cleopatra, Margaret Thatcher, this boy from Bogan Gate.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, we'll find out later on. We've got a teacher coming on and he said, you're going to get her to do a role playing.
Speaker 1: Yes, I want.
Speaker 2: We're going to be the students. She'll teach it to us like she does her student.
Speaker 1: We'll be pupils for a little bit and she will teach us exactly how she teaches the kids. So that'll be fun.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 1: Of course, we start the show the same way every week with and is it just me? We call them igems, dive in and something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know Mitch's. Jenna has no idea what's happening. But I'm going to go first and it's feeling like I'm have a sip of the Kylie Rose. I haven't tasted it yet, and I'll dive in. Yeah, actually we should.
Speaker 2: Okay, the room temperatures off putting firstly, Oh oh did she hear that? Hmmm, It's got a bit of a kick to it, doesn't it.
Speaker 7: I like it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it. It does feel like it would give me a shocking headache. That next saying like rose headaches, like they hit different.
Speaker 1: I've got the feeling that this wine brand won't quite like her many relationships.
Speaker 2: Last, Hey Dad, is it just me.
Speaker 1: A barbecue chickens? Shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never gotten the fat through that.
Speaker 1: There's nothing about them that I enjoy other than the skin, which is always the part that I get. They get snatched out of my hand. Mom always goes, don't touch the skin. That I go straight to your heart. You have cardiac arrest. It's all I want.
Speaker 2: Really, the skin is where she's gonna draw the line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, well there's other things. She's cool, but there's nothing enjoyable about a dry, bloody, hormone ridden barbecue tchuop.
Speaker 2: They're so dry and I never understand why that's people's go to like Mama will be like, oh, let's just you know, feeling like you just get a barbecue chicken the bread rolls, and I'm like, I have a.
Speaker 5: Friend always says that whenever for dinner, I'll just go and get a go down Woolies and get a chicken.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll just go to office works and get a sheet of cardboard and chuck it on some male and a white roll. Bet nothing worse. And my mum would always go, I want the breast meat. We'll take it, because that is sous sits there, the two little breasts that, by the way, are not meant to be that size. I mean, we pumped our chickens.
Speaker 2: With did you reckon?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? The amount of hormones we put into our meat is horrendous. Remember before KFC, there was like people really knew what healthy, good food and nutrition was. It was like fifteen twenty years ago. KFC were pumping like a legal shit into their chicken. And then people cotton down and they're like, oh, now they're advertising is like popcorn chicken get ten with a zingerburger and there's no hormones.
Speaker 2: Oh right, So that's why they make a point of.
Speaker 1: That yeah, because the little girls were getting breasts at three years old. Because it's true, true, it's true, true. Jenna was part of I was one of them. Yeah, she also had nineteen seventy three. Yes, Jenna was. Jenna was a formaldehyde girl. Um AnyWho, I fucking had it. I've almost choked on the barbecue chok at least twice.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like it might have been episode six of this podcast, and we did di y rooster rolls trying to replicate our own red rooster. Yes, with a barbecue chicken that you got for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got barbecue chicken and hot dog rolls, right, yeah, really buttery, like cheap shitty hot dog rolls.
Speaker 2: And like we literally choked.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, we could not swallow it.
Speaker 2: It was so dry. But my mum still swears by that. She really pushes her agenda.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Every time I'm on the phone to her, she's like, what are you doing for dinner? I'm like, I have made the mama, do you know, Oh, just do something easy. You can just get a barbecue chicken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dad will go, oh love get some coal saw too, coal saws discussing, Oh yeah, give me some wet mayo lettuce.
Speaker 2: Lovely did they ever do just the entire slab of beetroot thing?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god, maybe it's away. You have the little round half moon nette that would sit on it. I remember vividly one Christmas, my uncle Adrian, his soul, he's still alive, but he's Christian, and we're all drinking cans, and literally he looked at me and went, yeah, he went, look you my drink. Oh yeah, he went there's a fly in here. And I went, oh no, and he went and you know what, and he drunk it and he went, my immune system, we'll squash it. And I went, oh, okay, you would never be afraid of these things, never be afraid of flies.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then he had a mental break for a while.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would say afraid is the right word, Like, no one's afraid of fires, they're just fucking annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more like, don't be afraid of this body, and you can eat a fly. Don't be a pussy foot, I think is what he was trying to say, because I think I was a bit sort of drama kid.
Speaker 2: But again, like no one's going to go out of their way to eat a fly. Like if it happened, you're just like, oh well, like no one thinks they're going to die. True, there was no message in that, But I think's really dumb.
Speaker 1: I think he saw the opportunity and, for lack of a better word, flew with it. Bub your chickens the worst? Any other like easy meals that you hate? Well, like there's one that I love, it's controversial. Obsessed with Devon. I love a good Devon.
Speaker 2: You love a bit of Devon, But I would never buy it myself. Like, if it's there, I'm like, sure one.
Speaker 1: True or cocktail, little cocktail weenies, little.
Speaker 2: Little boys, little boys about I like them, and.
Speaker 1: I will eat them out of my way to buy them exactly. But if they're there, I will eat them. But Bubby Chicken, I will actively avoid. You know, when you're chewing it, you go, oh yeah, there's not enough moisture left to swallow it, and you sort of and it sort of gets half way down your throat and you go, oh my god, I'm gonna die.
Speaker 5: And then your chest really hurts.
Speaker 1: It's all the time, all the time. It's like clad glue.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it at all. Another, how do you feel about the stuffing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'll put that in a body on bread and eat it every day.
Speaker 2: A slaps but still dry, like I don't understand why you put everything on bread totally.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I've got to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening for that, coming to my Ted talk. Are you ready for yours?
Speaker 2: Mitch, Yes, I am. Let's do it, Bradley, Is it just me? Do Channel nine youth need to calm down?
Speaker 1: I mean yes, yeah, all news stars really, especially at the moment.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like all news maybe, but I'm really starting to notice Channel nine as a repeat offender. Right, So do you remember last week all the controversy with New South Wales premier Gladys Very Jicklian.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, holl she wanted to do was have a nice little sex and someone was filming and recording her and the poor thing.
Speaker 2: No, there was no filming of recording. We don't know what was exactly howllgen but she had a dodgy boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Apparently we've all been there.
Speaker 2: It's all secretive. Anyway, I was trying to get myself up to speed with the topics. So Daily Telegraph says the leader of the New South Wales opposition. Oh sorry, because this was the next day, right, because obviously, after all this controversy happened, the opposition leader saw that opportunity to be like.
Speaker 1: And she needs to get the hard time. She needs to be drilled a bit, right.
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean it, it's bound to happen. Parliament can be a bit like that. So Daily Telegraph says pretty much what happened. There's no over dramatizing it. She says. The leader of the New South Wales opposition has called Premier Gladyspiagicallian a fraud who should resign from her post. She said mids Beerergilian's testimony in front of the Independent Commission against Corruption had done irreparable damage to her credibility.
Speaker 1: Right, that's Fair're pretty factual. Yeah, this is.
Speaker 2: What Channel nine said. If you listened to their description, if you had no idea about this story, yeah, and you tuned in this was their lead story, you'd think something horrible had gone down. Listen to how they described this showdown in parliament good afternoon.
Speaker 7: It was explosive and fiery and this afternoon New South Wales Parliament resembled a battle ground as the opposition Lobb Grenade's at Gladys spuragicalian demanding answers over her secret affair with disgraced MP Daryl mcguine.
Speaker 2: I'm picturing Daniels Joyce, I'm picturing La Grenade.
Speaker 1: I'm picturing Dunkirk, that Harry Styles war film.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's not what happened.
Speaker 1: Why did you take grenade?
Speaker 2: I get it. That was a metaphor, like very necessary. You don't need to go that extreme. And I have ranted about this before on the podcast. It was back in episode twenty two.
Speaker 1: I believe good memory.
Speaker 2: Okay, I found a little grab of what I said. So that news reader, by the way, that we just heard was Divina Smith. Now listen back to the last time I ranted about Channel nine. Okay, Channel nine being the worst offender. The other day I saw someone say the retail sector in the country can only be described as a blood bath. I was like, really, I'm sure we could have thought of some other addictives there. It could only be described ye, and then he threw back to the bloody bitty at the desk and she's like, well, Charles's life, as we know it doesn't look like it's getting any better. Thank you, I thought, Divina, keep that to yourself. Divina at it again? Does she write her own scripts? Is what I'm wondering.
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Interesting, Perhaps she's a little melodramatic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Peter Overton is another repeat offender that language two.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely, But to imploy that there were grenades hurled in parliament.
Speaker 1: No, that's fake news.
Speaker 2: It's just it's way too dramatic for my liking. I just I'm thinking, what was Devena's diary, like as a teenager for silence? Like she just seems like she was She would take one thing and then she retells the story, makes it a million times more dramatic than it actually was.
Speaker 1: Okay, so, for example, the cafeteria were out of pizza pockets. She comes home and she sits down on her how's you day, sweetie, my daily nutrients, snatched the food that keeps my blood pumping.
Speaker 8: Stolen.
Speaker 1: Fief from my mouth?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's something really innocent? Yeah? I don't want to target Divena, but she's the only person I've seen.
Speaker 5: Doing It's funny, right, Divina's husband is in the army.
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh no, she'd come home and be like, hey, behabe, how's your day? She'd be like, blood by disaster, famine, tsunami. How about you, babe?
Speaker 2: Imagine she just gets a text of him, Babe, I just watch you on the news. And if you think Gladys and Jod's having an argument in parliament resembles a battleground, I've got news for YouTube. Nothing like it? Whatsoever? How would Divina yeah, tell the story of like Santa delivering presents to children on Christmas Eve? Oh god, opy, elderly man breaks and.
Speaker 1: Enters, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, unwanted visitor at the clock of pwll.
Speaker 2: Track path, the family home.
Speaker 1: Doll bludging grenn Dad cutting the crimsave, the strike of plel. I don't know why I'm making it, Elizabethan.
Speaker 2: What about like, what's something really innocent?
Speaker 3: Easter bunny, deformed, radioactive rabbit, giant festering animal carrying chocolate eggs?
Speaker 2: What about like I'm just trying to think of a really humble, innocent story. What about just like, why did the chicken cross the road to get to the other side? She would question his motives for sure? What does the chicken have to hide?
Speaker 4: Very true?
Speaker 1: Why was the chicken crossing in the first place, the question that needs to be answered.
Speaker 2: Rogue feathered animal jaywalked illegally, stopping oncoming trapping and posing a health hazard to the community.
Speaker 1: Narrowly missing innocent bystander, innocent children in broad daylight, more in the news in tandavena fucking stupid What else? What's really innocent?
Speaker 2: I can't think of anything innocent. My mind's going at the places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going, We're going bad.
Speaker 2: What about Cliff with the big red dog? I reckon she'd have something to say about the hormone injections that you've mentioned already.
Speaker 1: She would, Yeah, yeah, yeah, the KFC hormone disaster trickles into your favorite childhood dog.
Speaker 2: Is this the example we want to set for our children? Overweight, sunburnt canine making its way into our homes and setting a poor example the report that no parent can afford to miss.
Speaker 5: What about blues clues?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is?
Speaker 1: Crime fighting dog?
Speaker 2: Poor patrol.
Speaker 1: Kids think they're helping fight missing items in the dog's boil home, when in reality, is the dog in fact the Zodiac killer not Divina. I think you're the only one making that correlation. You're listening to is it just me a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: And if you're listening on Apple podcasts, the one that you get on the iPhone usually just comes with its true unless you've deleted it. Make sure you go and leave us a review. There's a difference between a rating and review. By the way, you don't just pop five stars. Write something nice. If you can think of something, yeah, and we'll.
Speaker 1: Give you a shout out for God's sake, like Breezy Babe, she says, favorite podcast. She also says, have been listening to this pod since episode one and still get excited when they release a new episode. Couldn't recommend it more, but please stop playing the Nails on a Chalkboard audio. Oh we ever played that in a while?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I guess we won't again in awhile.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Maybe it's talking about may've talked about Jenner's aways out. It's a joke Jenner that came across as very mean, that wasn't actually nice.
Speaker 2: Apparently that found effect made her swerve into oncoming traffic the other day. So yeah, let's not play that again.
Speaker 1: Dig last thing when it is Lawso what about Braiden? Braiden says, my second favorite gay experience. Eh, what was your first? I don't even use the Apple podcast app, I use Spotify. This podcast gives me so much joy that it's the one thing I actually look forward to during the week.
Speaker 2: Shocking, that's lovely.
Speaker 1: Ten out of ten recommend. Blake James says best thing since two girls won cap Bike. Oh no, that's I haven't seen that. Have you seen that much?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh here we make Jenna watch it.
Speaker 2: I feel sick thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I can't believe we did that. We've put your through some real shit, Jenna. Yes, I know what's better than one? Mitch too, get you a man who can do both and Jenna best part of my day while I'm wanting to neck myself at work. Keep up the awesome work and bring X rated talk in please?
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Why do people want to hear about our sexy time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's not much to say at this point. To be quiet, like.
Speaker 1: I'd say, mitches it to be a one second podcast episode.
Speaker 2: To be honest, excuse me?
Speaker 1: This be it?
Speaker 2: Hey? What are you saying?
Speaker 1: Nothing? If I had to talk about mine?
Speaker 2: Okay, please elaborate. What makes you think that this is the perfect soundtrack?
Speaker 1: It's the perfect soundtrack. They're saying, if you wanted me to talk about it, I could. There's action, there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Obviously you're in a relationship.
Speaker 1: It was actually not a li of very average amount of honest. I worked till midnights. Of God's sake. You can only ever do it in the daytime. The poor bastard has to see everything?
Speaker 2: How often?
Speaker 1: So many times we can?
Speaker 2: How often is that?
Speaker 1: Well, physically I can do it twice.
Speaker 2: But I and then in a week, Oh not.
Speaker 1: Just twice in my life. I'm not like a bee. I don't sting you with my tail and die. Well both love it, but then I'll die in your arms because my penis gets pulled out of its socket. Make sure your harves the hounding.
Speaker 8: Two.
Speaker 1: He's a passionate letter. He leaves behind. Yeah, a couple of times, to be honest, maybe two, three on a good week, on a bad week, one okay, But if it's not like you know, it's just whatever whatever else, bit of fun, you know, just like hand stuff.
Speaker 2: This review is interesting. They haven't left their name, but it says, oh yeah, just powered through forty episodes after coming across you on.
Speaker 1: TikTok mind, clearly.
Speaker 2: A couple of miches this week. You can find its ps. Yeah, helps the working day as a truck mechanic. Oh lot faster laughing at slash with you fellas and Jenna cheers for the good content. Well, thank you, no name.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Truck mechanic. Yeah, I wond if we're blasting through the whole workshop.
Speaker 1: Yeah wait, I thought drug mechanic. That's some hard stuff. One of my cousins is a desil mechanic. Contracts. It's a tough job, always comes home dirty.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, obviously it comes at the jobson shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very true. Thanks for listening. What was the name of excuse?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: That's very sweet. We our reviews. We've capped it. We're at two thirteen. Now. If you guys leave us a review, not just five stars, write something, we'll shut you out on the show because it also gets us up there and more listeners. And more listeners means we can do more stuff, and you know it's better for you.
Speaker 2: And I'm joining us a favor. Couldn't go ahead and leave us the review if you don't hardly mind? Now, if there's one thing that we love on this show. It's taking the piss out of a mispronunciation that we've heard. There's been a few. Now you couldn't say blinds properly. You add an extra syllable.
Speaker 1: I still can't say Blian's correctly.
Speaker 2: Say it again, Bian's And then what did I say wrong? I said extremely? Extremely.
Speaker 1: Then Georgia Gardner, our beloved journalist from Channel nine, said I don't know unknown's.
Speaker 2: She added an, well, we have another mispronunciation. I'm very excited about this. It's not an extra syllable, but it is the mispronunciation in my eyes. And the best part is that it's come from one of.
Speaker 1: Our own, someone from inside the team.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Jenna, producer Jenna groundskeeper groundskeeper Jenna, Sorry, yeah, a mispronunciation on your OWND and you to be honest, Dame Helen Mire.
Speaker 1: And your pronunciation coach would be rolling in her fresh grave. She still li No, Dame Judy didn't. Who's the one that taught you how to stand up with a book on your head? That's June June Delly Watkins may show she rests in eternal peace. She'd be livered because we've discovered a mispronunciation. That you didn't even pick up on. You just rolled straight through.
Speaker 2: I didn't pick up on it at the time, but I listened back after we posted the episode, and I was like, what the hell did she just say?
Speaker 1: Mitch called me, he went, can you just make sure that this is correct, because she's not that daft.
Speaker 2: It was when we were listening to other podcasts and we had to describe what we thought the male hosts look like. So here it is.
Speaker 5: I picture one of them to have like long hair and can't speak, and the other one to be bald.
Speaker 2: Bold bold, not bald bold bold. And she said it, not once but twice.
Speaker 1: And then Jenna, the other one, the deep voice at the very end.
Speaker 2: I think he's a bold guy. Yes, what now bold? Jenna? What the fuck you thinking he's old bold? When someone has no hair, they are bald, old bold Jesus Christianna.
Speaker 1: So say, for example, there's a man who works at the office. We all know him, he works on he's it guy named one descriptive thing about his face or his head's bold.
Speaker 2: It's not bald Randez. It's like saying, oh, I played bowling on the weekend and night. Can I tell you it was a very special day when my niece was a few months old. I was there to witness the first time she crawled. I can't say, well, really well you were.
Speaker 1: You're talking only a couple of weeks ago about your property that you have up in Burgun Gay. You're describing it just how it sprawled the country. But maybe I'm digressing. I'm so sorry to go over the facts. But it was sprolling. It was really just scrawled. The whole property was huge. God.
Speaker 2: One of mine and Janet's favorite TV shows What Is the Cloud's Daughters? And I'll never forget the day Claire McLeod died. I bowled my.
Speaker 1: As you should, rightly, so rightly, so yeah.
Speaker 2: That was a very sad moment.
Speaker 1: Was anyway?
Speaker 2: Why didn't you answer when I cold?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why not dinner?
Speaker 2: Why don't you shut up anyway?
Speaker 1: Jenny? Because your mum got rid of savage dog? Right, No, she didn't get rid of this dog, because you've got Tiger. And what happened to Jack's She got ready Jacks because I don't know if you heard, but he molded her cousin, he molder.
Speaker 2: Did you get a foot down?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's no good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is the name of that guy.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's in the Beatles name McCartney. His birth name was Paul McCartney.
Speaker 1: I had a lot of his merch growing up, and I had to give it back because it all got recold. I taken away like it's a choking hazard. Don't take it, take it. Hold on, hold on, hold on, hello, I'll be home in about an hour. You can do that. Sorry, it's just samsu I'm getting any watching machine in stoled. I told them that would go. I told them not to. Sorry, I rudely interrupted, but I had to take it. I'm sorry. Shouldn't that that was uncalled for? That wasn't night. Sorry, Jenna, we should be making man.
Speaker 2: From when you were away on the podcast and Abby Chatfield filled in.
Speaker 1: Yes, loved her. She's very funny.
Speaker 2: And there were so many f bombs. Their listeners complained they were absolutely a pole.
Speaker 1: They were. Yeah, the adult language that was sharp, their sexual liberty and everything.
Speaker 2: God, I can't even tell you. I was so humiliated. The other day, I held up traffic. I was in the middle of a busy freeway driving a manual like I released the clutch too quickly and the engine start.
Speaker 1: Dangerous.
Speaker 5: I know bold, Okay, No, can I just test something? Okay? So when somebody is, you know, a bold person as in like bold personality, right, and then a bold.
Speaker 2: Head. Yeah, you can have a bold personality and type with a bold italic fond but you have a bald head.
Speaker 5: I know differently, I know that, but they're pronounced similar.
Speaker 2: They're not for me there, bold bald and.
Speaker 1: See this is like bowl Like you have a bowl of cereal and you roll the ball.
Speaker 2: It's like the difference between I'm in it for the long haul and I'm in it for the long hole.
Speaker 5: Yes, I know, but you know during the plague, its difficult pronunciation.
Speaker 2: It's not a joke.
Speaker 1: During the bubonic plague.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: That's what you said? Guys in the show? Oh my god, we have another segment.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Have you forgotten about that teacher we were getting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I completely forgot. She'd be messaging me all day.
Speaker 2: That was your idea, right now.
Speaker 1: I completely organized the whole thing. She's got a teacher ship. Sorry here I am so cold co host. All right, well there we go. Mispronunciation. Not the O team. I just thought of.
Speaker 2: Hire working toward to McDonald's. What can I get for you frozen cope. Would you like larger or small?
Speaker 1: Smoldering? Is is there an in.
Speaker 2: That I think smoldering?
Speaker 1: I tried anyway, I think we've got maxed out.
Speaker 2: I've got a musical one now the dables into nightfall.
Speaker 1: To give up? Okay, let's get the teacher right. Sorry, Jenna, just live.
Speaker 6: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on the Spotify.
Speaker 1: All right, if you're not on TikTok, you should be because we're on there.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, of course we are at couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're on TikTok. We're doing well, almost like thirteen k subscribers.
Speaker 2: We're over thirteen thirteen k subscribers. No, sorry, you know you're keeping an eye thing.
Speaker 1: I know very part of the team. But there is something that's happening on TikTok, or certain comments that I should say that I've noticed that bleeding through to Instagram, some on Facebook. For those of you who don't know, I belove Mitchell Kombs. Right here is maybe most well known, but this is sort of the inciting incident that started your career. Is this right?
Speaker 2: The bogen Gate video about.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to hear it from your own limbs. Yeah, the bogan Gate video. If you haven't heard it, I mean, this is a little taste.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's Mitchell coming to you from my hometown of bogan Gate. Whenever I tell people that I live in bogen Gate, I usually get asked questions for the first video I've ever made. When I was eighteen years old, the first time at ever I've made a video of just myself. First time I ever posted a video to YouTube, and it went viral, which was a terrifying experience. But all these years later, it's funny people aren't actually connecting the dots because I reposted it to my TikTok the other day because someone wrote in saying we were shown your bog and Gate video in class, and all these people in the comments were like, oh my god, I did not realize that was you. So people are now putting two and two together. It's had a resurgence.
Speaker 1: And there's the thing that I'm baffled at Jenna. They're teaching children with soft supple minds this video about Mitchell. They're showing the video. I'm poor I started the jfk assassination, the Buddy Hindenburg blowing up the Holocaust, and kids these days are being taught about you on the farm.
Speaker 2: I know it's weird. I still don't quite understand why, but I've had a lot of people say it to me over the years. We were showing your video in class, and then when I reposted it the other day, so many comments from students saying that they go Tick taught it too, And I'm like, it must be in the fucking curriculum, the poor things.
Speaker 1: What would the example for that be, Like, I don't know the boys hair.
Speaker 2: I don't even know the relevance to English or whatever it's being taught in.
Speaker 1: Well, that's exactly the reason we have Missus Hennessy joining us on the line. Oh Missus Hennessy.
Speaker 2: Hi guy, tell you hi, welcome you the show.
Speaker 1: We're protecting your name just so the students can't identify you. And if we often get distracted, just do that, you know that to wrangle us all in if you yes, please.
Speaker 2: But you are a real life teacher. You commented on my TikTok saying that you teach students my video or you show it to them. I've removed that comment that the people can't stalk you. We're keeping it incognito today. Missus Hennessy is not the name.
Speaker 1: God, We're good.
Speaker 2: But you're a real teacher and this is a real thing that happened, right I am, and it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, And just as a side, we do still teach the Holocaust.
Speaker 1: That's very important. So how do you one teach the students about Mitchell Coombs and his bog and Gate video? Is it? Is it for like a video course? Is it for I don't know, same sex marriage studies? Who knows.
Speaker 4: Well, Look, there's a couple of ways that I have used the Boguan Gate to it in my classroom to teach satire and that idea of authorial tone and taking the mick if you like, without necessarily being overtly rude rather known for minch of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to say, that's probably the only video of mine where I haven't been overtly rude so on the smart board anytimes.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, don't link them to Instagram page. They'll be shocked. Wow.
Speaker 4: No, And I think kids really get a kick of it, especially I'm from a small town and we are I'm teaching in a small town and so our kids really identify with that tone and those comments, and we often ask them to sell things that they wouldn't necessarily sell. And I think that you have done an excellent job in that view deo of doing that. So it's a good example.
Speaker 2: Feels like a parent teacher interview. Yeah, so how does it work? Is it just you as a teacher? You made the decision I'm going to show my classes video because I feel like it's somehow ended up on like I do know the curriculum or the rubric or some ship where it's just happening so often now that I'm like, this is not just like a one off teacher who did it because they thought it was a great idea.
Speaker 1: It's happening so often now the boorder studies know about it.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, things like these get around teaching communities, and it's been a bit of time now teachers share those things and certainly they get passed around teaching community.
Speaker 1: Right, so it's not exactly a prescribed text for the HSC.
Speaker 4: But when I started a movement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so obviously you've got a TikTok account because you commented on my video. Do your students know that you have TikTok. Yeah really, yeah, are allowed to follow you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: And I know so they're not. Oh, I mean, look, TikTok's a little bit of one of those gray areas, I guess, And it would depend on the content. We've got a couple of teachers who are posting content for their students on TikTok, So in that case it's a little bit different.
Speaker 2: Really what sort of stuff are they posting?
Speaker 4: Oh, just like you know, you know, your classic dance TikTok to build relationships with their students. Kids will set a challenge and the teacher will rise to it. Some are doing like little mini science experiments and that type of thing. I don't actually use my TikTok for anything other than watching other people doing the.
Speaker 1: Crame and yeah, a mood very relatable, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I guess it's not really kosher for a teacher to be, you know, having a personal TikTok account for a tea for a kid to follow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to say, I just feel like it's kind of relaxed in that regard because at my school it was very much a all right, now that you finish year twelve, you're allowed to add the teachers on Facebook. But so long as you're there as a student, there's this no communication on social media at all. But then I see these bloody TikTok famous teachers that, like you said, they're doing dances and shit, and I'm like, well, I don't understand what is it? Is it allowed? Now you're allowed to follow your teachers on TikTok?
Speaker 4: I mean things like I mean, certainly not to Facebook, certainly notice Snapchat, certainly know to inster and those things, but things like TikTok and YouTube where it can be educational content. It's not necessarily about kids following them. But then maybe the teachers making the video and then sharing it with the class from their platform, if that makes thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, one's addressing homework on TikTok. I remember due tomorrow morning, the wet ass pussy days and remember yeah they say so, dances due are by Thursday, and Sammy, you are terrible with the savage dance, so make sure you better well. Miss Hennessy, We thank you so much for teaching the children about our beautiful boy. Any questions that pop up, like any weird question they've got, where is he now? Is this Carl Stefanovic. Now the people get confused about who this boy? What are the questions that they ask I think the.
Speaker 4: Question I get asked the most, and I use it is it real?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got that a lot too.
Speaker 4: For I always say it. You know, I know it's a genuine video, not staged.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Whether that's true or not, I don't know so much to it.
Speaker 2: I remember a weird time there was a news article and they wrote about it as though it was a parody. They're like, oh, a viral parody has blown up Mitchell Koons who invented the town of bog and Gate, And they literally reported on it as though it was a parody. And I had to reach out to them and be like, babe, I'm not fucking with you. It's a real places a.
Speaker 1: Simple google as well.
Speaker 4: Sad it is that sad?
Speaker 2: Well, you can you can say with full confidence you can't make that shit up, Madison next time?
Speaker 1: Exactly right? All right, well, miss Hennessy, thank you for coming on. I do have one more question for our Sorry, oh no, she's gone. She had it coming there you go.
Speaker 2: I feel like you learned things well, I mean, yeah, what happened to the role play?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we didn't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was the idea.
Speaker 1: It was technically the point, but waiting for you to get to it.
Speaker 2: We got carried away the band and she was gonna we were going to be the student, she was going to be the teacher.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was that was really excited. That's what we went to do. But how you get distracted and you see when you're doing this, you find something else that's gold and just run with it. That's what I did.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, she was a lovely chat. But I thought you were going to do like the full Mitch Cheery radio theater with all the bloody sound effects. I thought you'd have a school bell and you know, students cheering and ship.
Speaker 1: That would be.
Speaker 2: That's not really your favorite that you don't get custom sound effects to enhance what we're actually doing it. Let's play random fuck them undery finely right.
Speaker 1: I would never do it.
Speaker 2: I have nothing to do with anything very true.
Speaker 1: Anyway. We'll see you guys next.
Speaker 2: Week, don't. We're not in the mood today.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not Issy. What you just found out that you've been taught nationwide to children with supple, smooth brains and you're upset.
Speaker 2: I'm not upfair.
Speaker 1: I killed to be on someone's syllabus.
Speaker 2: Really, you just want cloud in any place you can get it there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want a multiple choice to be about me late radio and ounsidite of what type of hard rhythmia? I don't know that are types of heart of rhythm. Anyway, we're back next week. It's gonna be a great show. What number what are we up to?
Speaker 2: Sixty fifty, forty four, forty five? Next week forty five.
Speaker 1: It's a good age. God, remember on we all forty we had our fortyeth time fliers. When you're having fun, it does.
Speaker 2: I've got a talkback ting for your guys next week, brilliant.
Speaker 1: I also have an update to play you on my fridge Magnet journey. You know you challenge me to get a fridge magnet on the Great Quiz on ABC Radio in Sydney.
Speaker 2: Oh so you're also doing a talkback teams Really.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, just an update. I I won't overshadow yours at all, but it's just a little I'm just touching base because I have not I'm not doing well. That's all I need to do. All I need to say.
Speaker 2: You're really having to jump through hoops for a shitty prize, aren't you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know I was the night I was listening. Is like, the prize is one? I repeat, what fridge bag you? Well, I didn't expect to, to be honest, it's.
Speaker 2: One more fridge magget than you're getting away on your show.
Speaker 1: Very true. I get people on a four piece of paper. That's the cheap shit too from all Worth. It's not even Buddy the nice one. Anyway, back next week, see.
Speaker 2: You guys, be safe to get to catch us on Sunday night Instagram Live Okay, yes, we'll see you then.
Speaker 1: Bye. Guys, It's just me.
Speaker 6: Don't forget to subscribe and leave ay of you on your podcast app or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 2: Welcome bold, Sorry, I'm gonna need more of that kindly shit. I can just tell you're like a cat when it has its feral hour. I can just tell when you're going to be in the mood to annoy me.
Speaker 1: Come on, hate. That's not what they say about cats. They get on the period, don't they.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what are you talking about? You're asking me if cats get their period?
Speaker 1: Yes? The only way to settle this, Hey, Alexa, do cats get their period.
Speaker 2: When do you mean settle this? No, one's arguing to settle this.
Speaker 1: Once and for all. Hey, Alexa, do cats get their period?
Speaker 5: According to an Alexa Answers contributor, yes, they are capable of reproduction by four months old.
Speaker 2: What's an ale contributor? According to an Alexa Answers contribute What Alexa Answers can people like contribute? Almost like Wikipedia?
Speaker 1: Maybe Also, that's a fucking job. It's like someone calling a firefighter and they come to the house down and they go, oh, you'll have to call someone that's got a hose.
Speaker 2: And give them the hose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here what you need? Yes, apparently yes they do, but no discharge. Cat's get on heat ego.
Speaker 2: I just googled that anyway.
Speaker 1: But you've got a cat.
Speaker 2: She came to sext she can? Why is that funny? I just don't know how to talk to him when he's in this mood? Jenner? Can we chat?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Great? How are you good? How are you okay? Well, I just better give some context for new listeners. This is a d D brief. Yeah, our secret segments where we go a bit faral at the end, there's nothing planned, nothing structure. We go rogue. It's just yeah, talking aimlessly. And the reason we keep it a secret is because it's not our best work. You know, like a portfolio or like a resume you put your high license would not be on there. No way, this is terrible. This is just for anyone who dares listen. In fact, I suggest you don't stop listening.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the best stuff comes out of here, though no it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Not lately I beg to differ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, lately this has been sort of the sort of laughing stock of the show. Anyway, you tould carry on with that riveting conversation. That was hilarious anyway, you know you Oh, just so you both know, that's a stupid sounds of fat. It goes for four minutes and six seconds, so keep talking.
Speaker 2: Turn it off, turn it off.
Speaker 1: I've lived it.
Speaker 5: What it goes for four minutes, you'll never end and you know.
Speaker 2: Turn it off.
Speaker 1: I did that for the listener. And can we bridge this divide? Mitch? You enjoying the Kylie?
Speaker 2: It's fine, but I don't know this is nothing special about it, Like it does actually taste like the thought of rose that I would get two for twenty. Yeah, you know what I mean, but I appreciate you going to the effort to get again.
Speaker 1: As well as my pleasure. Is she marketing it as a premium Rosiah? Like, what's the marketing behind it? Is it all hype for the album? Oh?
Speaker 2: It's like hardly premium. I'm pretty sure it's available in the UK exclusively at Tesco or some shit, because that's the bottle that the supermarket takes, a nice bottle, And in all fairness, I can understand why you would have asked that question. Is she marketing it as a premium wine? Because if you go to the Kylie Minogue Wines Instagram, it's fucking lash Like she makes it look like it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Kylie Minogue Rose vind France, delicate and fruity if the fruits are off grape with alluring aromas of crisp summer berries and blossom. Now, explain to me what the fuck is the smell of blossom.
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell you. Actually, it depends what blossoming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, aromas of blossom. Kylie's foot maybe made from yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, panther every all these things blossom.
Speaker 1: Made from perfectly ripe, sun drenched tomato. Grape. So there's the problem from south facing vineyards. See that's sus So what south south in Bristol like this French style rose?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, French style not south south facing vineyards.
Speaker 1: What are they facing the m one. There's a lot of shit southbound.
Speaker 2: This should be making a bomb off it though. Look at all the basic gays that are gone out of their way to get it.
Speaker 1: Totally your boyfriend, he was going, He's like, get a photo of mastream. Sorry I'm not sure, didn't take a photo. I'm like, you don't need this. It's delicious on its own, or pairs beautifully with salads and seafood or a cigarette. No, it doesn't. But see now that is what i'd buy. I mean the labeling. I gotta hand it to Kyle's labeling is great.
Speaker 2: Your close personal friend, Bet.
Speaker 1: This is literally how I imagine. So this probably last Christmas when the idea came out, Kyle would be like, Hi, family, monaics Minoga family Christmas. Hiey mom, Wow, I've been around playing a grandma. Now you still have the song my ma. Hi Danny, I've got this idea. Talk to me, what is it. I'm thinking I'm going to create a rose that was a reaction.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Danny's been working hard on her target range and her Foster Grant campaign.
Speaker 5: No, but I feel like Danny would be the one who would be like, you know, I'm thinking of starting my own wine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kylie comes and and takes it. Oh do you think that's what happened. Denny's like, I'm gonna make a whight. Meanwhile Kylie gets it out of killing him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: To Kylie's credit, she has never been one of those people that's developed one of those foul hybrid accents after moving over sea. It's away from Australia. Yeah, very true.
Speaker 1: Although actually, you know what's funny, I heard this grand played on the Kyle and Jackie show.
Speaker 2: This of them.
Speaker 1: No, they're up and comers regional. They're on coach to FM's number one nut shirt and they the next d they are. Yeah, they they really are the next and Jill's and Kylie has revealed the secret to her, the secret to sounding posh because she's obviously living in the UK and she's like high society. I didn't realize. But Kylie is huge in the UK Royalty and I didn't realize anyway, She has said in an interview that the key to mingling with high society and sounding posher than you are is to speak with your tea so close to touching without actually moving them.
Speaker 2: You know what we should practice. I've got this method to sound really posh.
Speaker 5: You just you talk and you don't let your teeth touch, which for you and I is loving tricky.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, do you want to try it? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you just heard anything on I just don't let them.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 5: You don't let your lips touch.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 6: Wrongs literally tricky.
Speaker 1: Try try to know, So get your teeth.
Speaker 2: Wait, what that's the same as I said last week about sounding like a gronk.
Speaker 1: You said that too, No, but you said you don't move your mouth at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so my if you weren't listening last week. My theory that I've heard is that some like Ossie Farmers have their certain twang, like they're a really true blue accent because they don't move their lips very far apart because they're trying to avoid swallowing flies by not opening their mouth very wide. About good I how are you? Yeah? I don't open a mouthing wine. That's why I kind of sound like this. So what was her purse?
Speaker 1: Is that you clench your teeth so that they're almost touching, but they're just not, and then you speak like this and apparently that I'm almost feeling.
Speaker 2: So if you kind of freeze your teeth and make them stakes oh, I.
Speaker 1: See, I'm actually I yes, that's true, because you're rather party.
Speaker 2: Actually now that now that you mentioned, I do remember hearing Colin Jackie and talk about this, and Jackie made a very good point. She said, wouldn't they think you're a bit fucking insane if you start talking like that?
Speaker 1: Ye know, Darling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like the royal prankle O, God google it. I'm the Queen.
Speaker 1: Mummy, Mummy, No, none of that can happen. Will be a good time to check the traffic ws FM time traffic. It's fine, I'm done, I'm done. Just give me one every five minutes and I'm happy. Do you know why, Mitchell, there's a condom here on this very desk. I couldn't tell you one natural rubber latex. You know, when I was a kid, I found condoms in my mum and dad's wardrobe a box, and I kept them and I filled them up with water at the tap.
Speaker 2: Like they were water bombs.
Speaker 1: No, like they were all baby slugs. And every day after school I'd come home and I'd play with them. They'd jiggle and they was so much fun because I have a little cylinders. There was like little floppy sea cucumbers. And then my mom came home from school. She's like, Mitchell, my hick, were you doing that? Super? Oh dear confiscated them and mom and dad had to sit me down, and I vividly remember them being like, Mitchell, you can't play with those therefore when you're having a fun time, And I was like, what do you mean? Like, well, at you know, at Auntie Karen's fortieth, we used a lot of these. We had a lot of fun with these. And I literally remember thinking, oh, wow, okay, you had a water part water bump party. I can't wait for my That sounds like fun.
Speaker 2: Did you not question why they were lubed?
Speaker 1: Nope, That's why I love them, because I'm like slime else slugs. I had so much fun them. I'm like, this is the teats.
Speaker 2: There were these weird toys that were like a flesh light. They were kind of like that you drop them they were difficult to grip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they were like almost exclusively sold via an AMF bowling alley. Like they were always a prize at a fair or.
Speaker 2: They were always you could find them at a go lo or some ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: They will sometimes have little animals in them, like fish and dolphins.
Speaker 1: Dolphins, yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And they're called grounds keeper Jenna, your fucking job, Please google what's that weird dildo cylinder looking thing that you can't grip? I know they used to show a lot. Yeah there you guys sort of shit we're dealing with.
Speaker 1: Opened the condom. I just wanted to see. It's a bit fair, isn't it. I was gonna put it over my microphone because I thought that could be a good way to protect germs from everyone in the studio. Using using my microphone can save me from getting COVID. But do you think it would still pick up audio?
Speaker 2: Are we really doing this?
Speaker 1: I think we should try.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's they're called.
Speaker 5: Water wigglers.
Speaker 2: Oh really Yeah, Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: It's good to know.
Speaker 5: Yes, children love squishing and squeezing.
Speaker 2: The water wiggle.
Speaker 5: Microphone.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you've just put a condom on the microphone. You think that's going to stop the spread of COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and do a test.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm confused.
Speaker 5: Threes two, one, Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That that sounds cool.
Speaker 2: It's like you're on a M but the rest of us are on FM.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the.
Speaker 7: Fish.
Speaker 2: Can you add some static and talk into that, like the rumbling static sound of it and talking to the war of the world.
Speaker 8: The metallic beasts fall from the sky, thousands of dead children's feeds gold. The metal birds sat from south to east.
Speaker 1: The only word from governing force is still alive and surrounded in the time is simply run, run and hard.
Speaker 2: Don't care for your love.
Speaker 1: One, don't look for your love. Your loved ones don't care for you. The end is not right now. You're traffic.
Speaker 2: Because the traffic.
Speaker 1: Because at the end of the world you still need to worry about world.
Speaker 2: Can you at least get the kids traffic bed That one's funny.
Speaker 1: This one's funny WSVM because I love how it goes.
Speaker 2: I hate that. Oh that was great. Oh you Michael Lube. Now you're gonna have to get why did you do that?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: People loved it? How do you know well, let's go to the only source we have, which is live tweets.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 1: Chris Simmons says, hilarious content, very funny coming through, and James Beckett funny, funny, funny, or we can say simply funny. These direx condoms we'd love to sponsor. Sure, I will clean it.
Speaker 2: Well we should go, guys. Yeah, thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Seeya, I'm not getting that here yet. Why we have just been told that there's nineteen people watching us on Twitch?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is there nineteen people watching us high Twitch? I believe that is Ellen's DJ watching us.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what do you mean there's nineteen people watching us on Twitch? I didn't realize we were on yet.
Speaker 1: We're on Twitch, were live, they can see us.
Speaker 2: I don't really know what Twitch is everyone, So isn't that that thing that everyone goes on gaming.
Speaker 1: For any comments coming if you're on Twitch? Yes?
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 2: Bloody Sam, who we've dragged on the podcast a couple of times, works in the office. He's been trying to convince me to live stream the show on Twitch, and I'm like, you do it. I can't be fucked. So apparently this made it happen there's nineteen people watching. Yeah, record breaking stuff there, But isn't that meant to be gaming?
Speaker 1: And shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently people just love watching other people talk on Twitch.
Speaker 5: Who knows, really, I think it began as gaming primarily and then kind of emerged more.
Speaker 2: It's lives in the same way that TikTok started as dancing. Yes, but now it's not just that. Yeah yeah, okay, Well, how many have you made as viral yet? Sam what's the guy? Well, I feel like nineteen is close to viral. Oh, I say, I've just logged on. We're in the just We're in the just chatting category. Oh that's nice.
Speaker 1: Technically we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is meant to be the secret segment, but now we're bloody we broadcasting the world. Okay, Well, in that case, should people go follow us on twitch? Is that what you do on twitch? Samuel? Do you know much about it?
Speaker 1: I'm not a clue. I guess he can. I think he can.
Speaker 2: Okay, a couple of minches on Twitch. I'm assuming that's the user get across. Someone's just commented on on our Twitch saying you don't even know your own Twitch handle. Well fucking shoot me, I don't even know what twitch is. Don't yell at the twitches when you here because Ellen's DJ and I just keep thinking.
Speaker 1: They've had a rough trot Ellen's team lately. Don't yell at twitch. He's a good one.
Speaker 2: He's the only one.
Speaker 1: We can only one on that team that don't hit each other, doesn't hit the start Allegedly, there's.
Speaker 2: No allegations of that.
Speaker 1: There's no allegations of twitch.
Speaker 2: Ellen hitting anyone.
Speaker 1: No, there's allegations of her for using verbal words to hit them.
Speaker 2: Nice recovery than you now.
Speaker 1: The only twitching was their faces after Ellen hit them verbally.
Speaker 2: I've got it. I've got a challenge for you between now and the end of the show, which in fantas isn't long. Don't make anything up.
Speaker 1: We'll be a boring show.
Speaker 2: Just ask questions. And you can't say that Ellen hits her staff.
Speaker 1: Didn't a piece of goals on my I found when I went to get wet what you found? It's beautiful, very cold. That's the truth. No, lie, I believe it. We're always hitting all the mediums. Ticktok twitch.
Speaker 2: We'll be on, We'll be on. This will be on Channel seven soon, live to air. They won't even ask what's happening.
Speaker 1: The project with Wallly and Ali? And Ali like the stripe cunt everone looks for.
Speaker 2: Where's Wally?
Speaker 1: Where's Wally and Ali? It's very dry.
Speaker 2: I don't want to listen to you eating. Let's go. It's been the worst. Actually it's been terrible.
Speaker 1: I actually think it's been a very good show. What's wrong with you? To today?
Speaker 5: Very grumpy because I've been harassed the saying bold Jenna.
Speaker 1: I've been her harass multiple episodes. Mitch's been a arass. Georgia Gardener's been harrassed. We all put up with it. Do you think she just doesn't go to Channel nine studios daily because she's been harassed. No, she gets trolls commenting on her outfits every day. You're lucky we don't pull ap out your blouses.
Speaker 2: To jump.
Speaker 1: I know I can't see you over the TV screens.
Speaker 2: You saw me earlier.
Speaker 1: Truth is my new brand. No fib feb. I'm doing no fib feb.
Speaker 2: That's not for me.
Speaker 1: You do no drive or li, I'll do no fib fed.
Speaker 2: So you've got lifing for nothing. Someone, that person that's on twitch has just said, oh, it's the end. Already fuck me, Well, you're gonna have to go search. Is it just me? Listen to the rest of the podcast.
Speaker 1: Is anyone else commenting? Or is that one woman?
Speaker 2: No, it's the one person. But they're enthralled.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they have. You know, it's hard. It was one of the hardest mispronunciations we've done. It's hard to think of another word that has the A L D.
Speaker 2: I thought of plenty, so did I.
Speaker 1: I've done them all. If we hold all the information.
Speaker 2: And hey, you say it behold, you wouldn't say withhold, No, withheld anyway, I don't think he's following Jenna.
Speaker 1: We're back next week. We've already hooked. What's on? For God's sake, leave this is a review five stars. If you can and write something for goodness sake, if you wouldn't mind. If you've got this far, why don't you try and slip the word pea can in the next round? Try it? If you pe can?
Speaker 2: Oh said pig pen, it's now pig pen. No, put that in the word pig peck.
Speaker 1: But here's an example for e g. Hi dotty. Jenna puts up with those two blows and that pig pen. Every week and I thoroughly enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Can someone leave that as a comment?
Speaker 1: No, I've already done that. You can't do it. Someone has to be creative and include pig pen. What about another one? I love Mitch, Mitch and Jenna. I'm writing this with my pig pen haha, lameyo, only joking running it with my iPhone. Very funny pig pen. You know from type they saw those pans with the pigs on. I always walk into Typo. They're always like, here, welcome to Always American. I'm like, where have you come from?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: Welcome to tape. Do you need me for a baind No? Thank you? What about a satchel bag with a Harry Potter crest on it? No, I'm good things. What about a pen with the status of liberty? I think I'm fine statue? Or this giant fucking pig on a pan? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I'm not making this out.
Speaker 1: I'm got a Google pig pen.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? You're not a green.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm googling pig We know believe we know what a pig on a pen is.
Speaker 1: It's proved myself to be honest. All right, well, if you work at Type, I apologize. That kind of is our demo, isn't it those people? So yeah, alternative sence. I don't want to upset. Been a great show. See you next week, Mitch, you good, yep, Jenn mm hm mm hmmm. See you back again in a weeks time. Much love, we'll talk then, Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: It's for listening by
Speaker 4: Both