Speaker 1: Life Uncut podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Speaker 2: This episode is recorded on Gaddigal Land of the Aurora Nation. Hi guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life Uncut. I'm Laura and I'm Brittany, and this is our saucy little Saturday edition of our radio show, which goes out across the country every single Saturday between ten and midday.
Speaker 3: It's a tight little package, though package. That's what he said.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's super bogan really quick.
Speaker 4: Sorry about that, guys.
Speaker 3: No, guys, we do have a really great episode.
Speaker 1: We are speaking to Elading from Married at First Sight and Gavin Rubinstein from Lux Listings. We've got a really solid episode today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you guys, I mean I have been obsessed with Lux Listings. I loved the first season. It's so veryaristic and like I asked him how much money he makes? He kind of answered it in a roundabout way, but we figured it out. It's about one point three million for an eighty million dollar house. Oh no, but that is just what he makes from one. He's selling me all the time, the guy two percent of sales. Guys, that's what he makes. Let's cut to the chase.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: Also, he was like, I don't give out an information, but I'll give you all the information. You need to put it together to find out yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if you can do maths, you can figure out how much money the man makes. But also we are talking about, as you guys know, I went on holidays this week and I had a very interesting little run in with Matt a debate, mind you, about the things that you should or shouldn't take from a hotel. And it seems like some people are very confused about the situation. And I think it's pretty fucking clear. For me, it's like, you don't you just don't. Don't take anything in a hotel. The only thing I've ever taken from a hoteler a couple of hearts, shampoo and conditioner. Oh my god, sorry, Okay, look it's been long, Dame and Joke's and it's a terrible.
Speaker 3: Okay, shampoo, conditioner and some hearts, But that's it. But no, guys, it's a great episode. We hope you enjoy. I like to take the sewing kid. Let me try that again, Laura. It's a great epfact. Let's get into it now. Let's get into it then cut Radio show.
Speaker 4: With and Laura Burn Luck's Listing Season two is out now Amazon Prime Video. It's sensational all about the crazy real estate market in Sydney and the star of the show, one of the bigger hitters, Gavin Rubinstein, is here with this now.
Speaker 6: Holo mate, Hello guys, thanks for having me. Appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Gavin.
Speaker 3: Nice to hear from you. It was nice to see you.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I saw you at the premiere a few nights ago, and what a premiere it will be there, Yeah, I mean like, I'm actually in the market for some housing, so it's been helping me out look for some stuff.
Speaker 6: Sure, we're going to find something soon.
Speaker 3: I don't even think.
Speaker 2: Think Gavin would look sideways at the sort of apartment you might be looking at, Brett.
Speaker 4: What's she after? What are some stipulations that Briot's given you?
Speaker 6: Look, if I were to de her budget against confidentiality, so I'll leave that to her. She wants to know explain that. But I mean, look, I'll sell anything, doesn't matter how it'small or big, you know what I mean, It all goes into the same part.
Speaker 2: So oh stop, and I think that that's that's you being nice. I've seen the houses that you sell on LUTs listings. What is the cheapest house you would sell these days?
Speaker 6: No joke? Three go, I did a deal for nine hundred and eighteen thousand dollars with my associate Matthew Kemeny was a good one.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 3: Go, what is the most expensive house you have sold today? Gavin?
Speaker 6: I had an offer on something about two weeks ago for twenty seven million. So we do all kind of ends of the spectrum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so pocket money, isn't it? Oh stop?
Speaker 6: It depends that you're asking not for me, but for some of the people that you know, I come across and I'm fortunate enough to be present in this marketplace here. For them, it's there was an investment.
Speaker 3: So how did you go doing season one?
Speaker 2: Because obviously it would have been a new experience, being quite exposing, putting your business out there and showing the kinds of the kinds of houses which are some of these houses in season one were absolutely astronomical. But how did it go filming season two? And what can we expect?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I mean, look, first off, the properties in season two, in my opinion or another level versus season one. So I think people who appreciate and are inspired by properties are going to get super excited with the sort of properties that we are featuring. I mean, it's kind of like anything, you know. Season one. I was a little bit wary of letting these new people into my life because I wanted to see the effect it would have on first and foremost my business and my brand, you know. Having the feedback that we did from that experience, I was kind of bull curtains open for season two and now season three, which has been announced and filmed and haven't looked back since it's been a ball.
Speaker 3: Well, look at you go.
Speaker 1: I have a question that got nothing to do with houses. First of all, are you single, Gavin? Oh?
Speaker 4: For me, No, I'm not.
Speaker 6: Are you single? At I'm not?
Speaker 4: Actually, this is this breaking news.
Speaker 6: It's a new thing for me for like the last I would say, a couple of months. It's a new experience for me, and it's so far, so good. But you know, like, we'll see where it goes. I'm a young pup. I'm only thirty four, you know, Yeah, that makes.
Speaker 3: Me feel better. I'm thirty four too, I'm a young pup.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 1: But since going on the show, so from you know, let's just call it pre Lux Listings life before Lucks Listenings. Was there a big change in the attention you got from females?
Speaker 3: Was it easy for you to pick up?
Speaker 1: Were people noticing you, were they recognizing you? Or was it only until it has it taken a little while for the show to really kick off and for you to get a lot more female attention?
Speaker 4: Basically have you got absolutely?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? It was a freaking game changer and I need to get me a show.
Speaker 7: You have to do it.
Speaker 6: And nationally speaking too, Like I mean, in December I went around to a few places around Australia just for a bit of a break. I mean, it was beyond my expectations in terms of the sort of pool it had. So oh no, it was fun. That was fun, you know, and it is it has been fun today.
Speaker 2: From houses to Pickupskevin, I have a very personal question for you. Commission do you make on the houses that you sell?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, it always depends on the deal, the client, the sort of house, but it really varies anywhere between my fees being one point sixty five percent to two percent plus GST. So I mean, for example, a building set out I've got right now in Point Piper will value somewhere between seventy five and eighty million. It's act to thirty million of those in just two apartments last week. So can you do the maths for us for that n because I never like to talk specifically about you know, that.
Speaker 4: Sort of things better out now, all right, let's.
Speaker 6: I can tell you this for a kid who failed school and didn't go to university when his mum was crying in year twelve about what he was going to look like, it's I'm on track to do okay, but I got a long way to go there.
Speaker 4: A superstar Buddy Luves Listings and two is available now Amazon Prime Video. It's a brilliant series.
Speaker 1: We love it here, Gavin, just that we've got to run but can do just let me know offair if I if I get the house that we're betting on for fifty mill next week.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 6: I appreciate your time, guys, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Thanks Gavin, talking buddy, Gavin, p you in twenty two your Saturday Morning Last.
Speaker 3: Hockley and Laura Ben.
Speaker 4: Right now, Laura, you stole something this week.
Speaker 3: That's what I've got written there, Laura Burn, that's what you have written.
Speaker 4: It's got Laura committed crime this week. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Laura's going to jail. Yeah, okay, well it's been fun. I can't wait. The police are just standing outside the bill here. No, I didn't steal anything.
Speaker 2: But I want to ask you, guys, Mitch, you look like the sort of person who would take your toilet trees from a hotel. Are you someone who likes when you go and stay a hotel? Do you like take all the freebies with you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Said I had a wedding this past weekend and I stole a bathrobe like a dressing gown. Okay, oh, from an overtown.
Speaker 1: Kid day is very different to like the little moisturized and stuff they put on the scene.
Speaker 4: No, it's as far as I'm concerned, those things are freebies. You pay for the room and you take them home.
Speaker 2: I am so glad you said this, because that is exactly where my story was going. So I walked in on Matthew Johnson, my beloved partner, and we had to get We had to pack in a real frenzy because when we had to leave it was like we were up in Byron when the storm's hit and everything, and we were trying to get out of there so where. And Matt is not a good packer at the best of times. He is the sort of person there's two people in the world. There's people who fold and there's people who shoved, to shove everything into a suitcase, and he's a shover.
Speaker 3: I don't say we talked about toilet paper scrunching.
Speaker 4: I following exactly.
Speaker 3: I think you'd also be a scruncher.
Speaker 2: Anyway, walk in and he's there in the in the bedroom and he's shoving the kids close in. But whilst he's shoving the kids close in, he's also shoving a bathrobe.
Speaker 3: And we stay.
Speaker 2: We stayed at Elements, we stayed at this beautiful hotel en Byron, and he's shoving a bathrobe into the suitcase and I was like, Matt, what are you doing And he's like, oh, I'm taking the bathrobe like it was casual. And I was like, you can't They're not free. And then we had a full debate around what isn't isn't free in a hotel?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did the exact same thing with my partner. He was very mad, way like nothing is free. Wrong, you paying a premium, you.
Speaker 1: Don't take the bedding, you don't like a duvet, Do not bundle me into the same like absolute outrageousness as Mitch Chrury and Matthew Johnson.
Speaker 2: I don't think that you can take a bathrobe. I was like, I was shocked in appalled, and I was like, Matt put the bath robe back, and he's like, what about slippers?
Speaker 3: The slippers are surely freaks And I was like, actually, I was like, fan point, I think the slippers are free. It's like, what about the lamp over here in the corner, because it's a really nice lamp. I think the lamp wouldn't be free? Because okay, but do you know what what happened?
Speaker 2: So we got more into this conversation and we decided to start debating over the things that you can and can't take. When I first started dating Matt, like fresh off the Bachelor, and I went to his like bachelor pad, he used to have really lovely towels. They were all mismatched, but they were really lovely towels.
Speaker 3: He's a thief.
Speaker 2: Yes, After I've steing together for five years, I've just found out that all the towels that he used to own were stolen from hotel.
Speaker 1: Do you know what last time you guys came for dinner, I had some towels missing from my house. He used the bathroom and now they're gone, And now I know exactly where they now walks out with a big tote bag and it's just full of Bernie Hockley's towns and also a bathroom that's gold.
Speaker 4: I think it's fine. You don't we want to take you? Call thirteen one oh six five? What have you taken from a hotel? Give us a call. Let's see what Neve thinks. I'm thirteen one oh six five, Neve, what have you taken from a hotel?
Speaker 5: Hi to a bathroom? Two very nice bathrooms?
Speaker 3: See why is everyone taking bathrooms? Also? Did you get a call? Did they ask you to pay for it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I was staying at BMB a couple of years ago, and we had a really craft mutch who were in a really like screw the world mood. That's why we sholder in the first place. And we were less probably five minutes to walk away from the BnB and they give me a call asking.
Speaker 6: Where they were.
Speaker 5: Oh, I was like, oh, I played them. I was like, oh, there was never any in our room left.
Speaker 3: No, So not only did you steal them, you knew you store.
Speaker 5: Them and you line yeah, yeah, we still have it and they probably looks so dodgy because they barely fit in our bags anyway, only packed for one night with the tinest backpacks over. But yeah, don't date.
Speaker 1: You get reading on air and b so don't they just put a rating down on your profile that says she's a deep let her stay Stephen Lyle and a.
Speaker 5: Criminal records that in breakfast, not an Airbnb.
Speaker 4: So that before that, that's the thing you've got to You've got to plan your play, guys. You got to take from the big guns like the Overtales don't take and the Hiltons. Yeah, you don't take from a mum and half mbmb on the hill, you know in Scottish Scottish exactly if we haven't had customers in thirty years, great steal take you. You've got our first customers in decades. El, I'm thirteen one o sixty five. Hello, what did you steal from a hotel?
Speaker 7: It actually wasn't me. I went to like work retreat thing with a colleague and she'd never really been to hotels before, and I was like, you know, I'm gonna duck.
Speaker 5: Upstairs and.
Speaker 7: I don't even know motels maybe, but yeah. I was like, I'm going to go and get a few free things from the room before I packed my bag and she was like, yeah, me too. And we came down after that that I did you get the shampoo and Cadi sha And she's like yeah, and I got the scales and the kettle.
Speaker 3: You said in a client shop, I'm going to go take a few three things. I took a toaster. Did she just like shove this all in her suitcase? What did you say to her trailer you have to give it back?
Speaker 7: Well, she was like, oh, it's like one hundred and eighty bucks a night. But the room surely they just get a new toaster every time.
Speaker 4: No, that's too far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, toasted on hundreds of dollars. You guys, you're all crampy.
Speaker 4: I draw the line at White Goods to be honest. Any electrics? All right, Rose, wrapping this up for us? What have you taken from a hotel?
Speaker 6: Well, actually it wasn't me.
Speaker 7: It was my five year old sister. We're on a holiday in Queensland and she stole the Bible from the top drawers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's light reading.
Speaker 7: And our parents are super religious, so they all had to send it back to the hotel.
Speaker 6: They couldn't live with having it.
Speaker 3: But all they the irony of stealing a Bible. But did she not have her own bible?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 7: Well, expects it.
Speaker 6: Maybe she's just I don't know that.
Speaker 4: The red ones in those top drawers, they are appealing.
Speaker 3: Do you know what we did as a kid? Picture?
Speaker 2: You've just sparked a memory. We once wrote naughty things inside a Bible at the hotel.
Speaker 3: That explains your whole life? Please ex sins.
Speaker 4: All suddenly makes sense.
Speaker 3: Ask Asking Patty is a segment that we do.
Speaker 1: What's not a segment, it's an entire whole episode episode we do every single Thursday. You guys writing your questions, deepest, darkest burning questions, and we do our best to answer them. So I have one for you today, ladies. I need your opinion, ladies and Mitch, I need your opinions. I have a friend that is really flaking. Even if I book things quite far in advance, she tends to bail at the last minute more than half the time. One time, I was actually at the cafe that we were meeting at to grab coffee when she texted me with some excuse. Sometimes she has a fair reason. Other times I think it's a total cop out. She's like this without other mutual friends too, so I don't think it's necessarily personal. I guess I'm asking if you have plans with somebody and they cancel on you, but they had a legitimate reason for canceling, do they.
Speaker 3: Still owe you? And what can I say to her if she continues canceling on me.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is a hard one because a part of me is like, what's her legitimate reason? Her kids in hospital and she had to go because like, no, then obviously you can't hold it against her. I do think that like, depending on where she's at in her life, there can be an amount of grace, Like maybe she is a new mum and she's struggling with the chaos that is this transition in life.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's not.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's just in her twenties and she can't be bothered and doesn't care about your time. I think that the circumstances are very important to take into account here. But nobody wants to have a friend or be, you know, have a close relationship where they feel like they're not being respected, and at the end of the day, there is a huge lack of respect when you can't can't organize things, or you can't trust that your friends are going to show up when you need them.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm going to make an assumption here just when the way it's written she doesn't have kids. I think this is just two friends hanging out their twenties or thirties.
Speaker 3: I feel like she would have said she would have said it's a.
Speaker 1: Pretty important piece of information, and I don't think you'd be holding it against her if she did have little kids. But if I have a friend that is perpetually canceling on me when I'm the one making the plans, I would just stop making the plans. I don't think you need to have a full sit down intervention with her.
Speaker 3: Just stop putting in the effort. If you're not getting.
Speaker 1: Anything back from a relationship. And ask yourself, are you getting anything back from this relationship? Are you getting anything other than anguish and wasted time?
Speaker 3: And money?
Speaker 1: Time is a very very valuable commodity. And if you have already you've traveled to the cafe, you've been sitting there for however long you've you've already lost hours because you could have been doing other work in that time. Nothing worse than being stood up, let alone by a friend. For me, that is so annoying. So I would just just stop planning.
Speaker 2: I guess the only thing that maybe not that I don't agree with you, but I think you could try, is like, instead of saying don't, sort of form an intervention. I don't think you need to have a sit down, but you can talk to your friend. Like your friend's doing something that's upsetting you, you can obviously tell them, you know. I feel like every time we plan something that you cancel on me and it makes me feel like this.
Speaker 4: That's if you can tie it down, if you can even get it to show up, I just avoid it.
Speaker 2: I think you can have a conversation about it, But yeah, I think you have to do something otherwise you're going to become super resentful.
Speaker 3: And then that's going to be I'd like back.
Speaker 4: I just flake back. I don't something, I'd set her up and I'd flake on.
Speaker 7: For a night.
Speaker 3: That's healthy, very mature of you. Twisted, the whole world goes blind, Mitch Cheury, the whole world.
Speaker 4: I'm here for balance. That's my role on the Show of Balance.
Speaker 3: Get some new friends after this.
Speaker 4: But are you guys have written Laura fans of the Magic Mic series.
Speaker 2: Look, I mean I'm not watching it on a Saturday night, but he's a sexy, sexy man.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, it's not so much the plot.
Speaker 1: Really, that's not why to watch Channing Tatum Dance Naked. You tune in so you watch Channing Tatum Dance Maker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's exactly the thing. Because they've just finished filming the third movie and he was on.
Speaker 3: Ellen, like the plotline, how does it have one, two, and three?
Speaker 4: Tell me that I know, we know he's magic, and we know his name's Mike.
Speaker 3: He's dancing.
Speaker 4: He said this on Ellen. Right, it's caused some drama online.
Speaker 3: Are you getting waxed for it? I Am not going to do waxing this time.
Speaker 6: I think we're going to change with the times.
Speaker 3: And wow, I don't think.
Speaker 1: No, you don't need to be naked like not.
Speaker 3: You don't need to look like a Chinese crested like hairless cat or something, you know, to be sexy anymore.
Speaker 6: That's kind of a thing of the old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, well, I mean it. It's good looking, you know. I mean I prefer hairless people, as you know.
Speaker 7: I do know this, I do know this about it.
Speaker 4: What do we think you're bold Channing taite and bold magic Mike.
Speaker 2: No Ellen degenerous is wrong. I am there for a sexy, big hairy man.
Speaker 3: I love hair. What this is boring? I'm not even disagreeing with you.
Speaker 4: I love hair.
Speaker 3: I do not want my man to be shaved and waxed and oiled up.
Speaker 2: Also, I think that there's such an unfair precedent, like why do women love hairy men, but men expect women to be shaved and like, like there is an expectation that women have no hair under their arms downstairs, plucked eyebrows. Sometimes I have to shave my upper lip, like there is an expectation that we are balled from the eyebrows down.
Speaker 3: I would be interested to know.
Speaker 1: What the percentage is here, because I think there are a lot of people out there that do love a hairless man, like what did he call?
Speaker 3: What kind of cat was it? You know there's skinless haels cats like a sphinx. That's how I picture like a sphinx. But I think there's a lot of people that like like smooth and oil. For me, it's just like it's not doesn't do it as.
Speaker 4: Well in heterosexual relationships. I feel like other hairless men in the gay world, hairless man is it's a type, but people are really attracted to us because it's not a name like a twink would be a hairless man like someone who is completely shaved. But I mean, does does Maddie have well?
Speaker 2: No, Matt likes to clipper and he keeps things very well maintained. He's a well manicured man. But anytime that he close shaves his face and walks out of that bathroom, it's like, I'm like, I feel instantly repulsed. It tells me a moment to like come down because I love like he used to when we very first got together, he was always clean shaven, and then when he grew it out, it was kind of I would say, oh, looks so sexy. I like it when you've got a bit of facial hair. So now he keeps a bit of ruggedness, but every so often he'll clean shave and I get emotional whiplash from the situation.
Speaker 1: Look, at the end of the day, I will take chanting tenum any which way he wants.
Speaker 3: And at the end of the day, I'm way too lazy and everything's hairy. Now this is the Life on Card radio show and Laura ben Mons.
Speaker 4: Joined now by married at first sight. Start Ella, Hello, Ella, good morning, Hey Ella.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling now that it's all over?
Speaker 8: Oh, you know, I mean you guys would get a bit of an understanding and probably been in my shoes. It's a bit of sweet. Like I've absolutely loved watching it and seeing all the footage that we miss out on and things that we didn't know that happened. Obviously, it's been an emotional ride, to say the least. I'm feeling pretty good about everything.
Speaker 2: When you say, like watching it back and the things that you didn't know had happened, what was for you watching it back? The biggest scandal that kind of came as a surprise.
Speaker 8: I mean, obviously we didn't know about Daniel and Carolina. Yeah, everyone, Yeah, like that can me in more ceremony when they walked in, that was, honestly when we all quite literally saw it for the first time ever, and that was a shock, Like that was the biggest scandal that we all probably went through. But also just seeing people's boxes or like we call them boxes, but like you know those one on one camera interviews, just what people really say, you know, about others and their opinions, and yeah, it's really interesting.
Speaker 1: I want to know, Ella, what was your genuine, honest feeling that was there a part of you that was like, yes, this could actually be real, I'm really here for this, or was it more deep down being like, okay, this is all right, we might work towards it, but like what level of enthusiasm did you really have?
Speaker 8: First impressions physically completely and utterly attracted to him, but also first impressions was this guy is definitely a boy?
Speaker 2: Do you think it is a commitment pho, because obviously we saw we saw the final ceremony. We saw that he just, after all the time in the world, he decided even more time to figure out what the hell he wanted.
Speaker 3: Do you think that there's just you know he's not ready for a relationship.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean from the start that was my main concern and I did say it throughout. You know, I just don't think he's ready for the level of commitments that I genuinely am and what I came here for. Obviously, he was very skeptical, as we all saw throughout, like he didn't want to participate. He was rather negative, you know, on camera. It was hard to work with him. I was like a producer's dream. He was like producers worst nightmare. So it was really hard to come together for both of us. But yeah, coming up to final of ours, I mean I wasn't surprised, to be honest, I sort of expected it, you know, not making it decision and leaving it open to seeing, you know, maybe what happens once we leave here. And so we did keep that open. You know, I have patients, clearly, and I was willing to see if he's different on the outside like he kept saying he was. It's been like what three months in three union reunion was in January. The reunion obviously is this coming Sunday Monday, and there's a lot to unpack at that reunion. You guys like you're going to die.
Speaker 3: So are you together? Because I feel like there's some avoidance here.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So we we did the final of ours and ended up spending the next day together in Sydney. I stayed an extra day and we hung out and I ended up going to Queensland for a couple of weeks to spend some time with him. Yeah, reunion, you know, you've probably seen any way that we do. I mean there's been, you know, a few spoilers in leagues. So we do come to reunion together and then then the mombs dropped.
Speaker 3: Maybe not anymore as well as a bomb.
Speaker 8: That bomb is, Yeah, there's a couple of bombs that get dropped at reunion.
Speaker 7: Yeah, look at it.
Speaker 8: I'm in a really hard situation right now to really confirm or deny a lot of things. Yeah, I'm barding my tongue ridiculously.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, Ella, what we've done is we've gone on the internet. We've scoured the headlines, the ride ups that have been written about you during your time on Married at First Site. But we a segment on the show called head Lies. We've got a couple of them. We're going to bring them to you, and your job is to debunk whether or not the true or they're false. You good to stick around, play around of head guys.
Speaker 6: Sure we'll do it.
Speaker 4: Next to Life on Cut right around Australia head lies Ella from Married at First Side. He's joining us, ladies, and we have a whole bunch of headlines. Right should we jump in? Ella?
Speaker 2: This is your opportunity to tell us the truth behind the headline or headline all right? Married at First Sight viewers are left disgusted after Ella lasers her husband Mitch's bare bottom and it definitely did not need the close.
Speaker 6: Up true, Ah, why did you?
Speaker 3: Why did you laser his backside?
Speaker 6: They just the know the producers wanted they wanted a bit of that action.
Speaker 8: Obviously mitchells getting make it on camera, so that was what he loves doing, was getting the rig out.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so they suggest that to you do they say, I've got a fun activity. Laser's thumbhole.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's laser's bumhole.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: New evidence proves Married at First Sight Olivia Fraser was being malicious when she shared Dominica Calaco's nude photo as Dom's closest ally.
Speaker 3: Ella Ding speaks out true. Yeah, you wear a good ally, won't you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, the cameras don't.
Speaker 1: Lie like no.
Speaker 2: And I think also, like we've seen, there's been so much commentary that's played out so far in like social commentary, and people have unpacked the situation to no end. And I think, you know, the more that we look into it, the more that you can see where that maliciousness comes from.
Speaker 3: Me, it's a bloody mean thing to do.
Speaker 8: If Olivia, if it didn't, if it came from somebody else, then it probably wouldn't look malicious because Oliver and Dom obviously had their feuds, their drama beef. So because it came from Olivia and the way she went about it, the way she showed everyone but me, Like if she didn't, if she was concerned about it coming out, she could have come and told me, and that I could have told Dot, do you know what I mean. There's so many things, so many different ways it could have been handled.
Speaker 6: Ella.
Speaker 1: I had a rumor that the real relationship that's come out and married at first sight is actually your mom and Dom's mum.
Speaker 3: That's true. They've become best friends and they're doing.
Speaker 7: Like little trips together it's pretty cute.
Speaker 8: Like dom and I, I mean we sort of said to each other, We're like, if we get on like this, our parents are going to get on like they're going to love each other if we had bonded like this. So Domina month flew down to Melbourne. We all had dinner, we all hung out, we watched the episode together, and you know, my parents coming up to Sity next weekend and we're all hanging out again. Like the friendship is so much more than just what we've made on the show.
Speaker 7: It really is.
Speaker 3: This is the this is the real wholesome romance love story we need to hear. Just does it make us good TV? Scandals and the laser in the bole?
Speaker 4: All right, Elli, we loved watching you on our telly Is and we can't wait for the reunion. Having Yes, Sunday and Monday, we'll watch you.
Speaker 3: Then it's going to be saucy. Thanks Ella. That's almost diff from us, guys.
Speaker 4: But this is Ursula the guest on the podcast this week.
Speaker 2: It is we have an awesome interview dog Vomit and all, and it is with Ursula Carson. She is in the comedy show that's coming up in Melbourne. But she goes into so much. She talks about her childhood and she's had a very very colorful life. She had a very difficult childhood. I would say that this is just so much about her life, her experiences, why she got into comedy, how she had a career change.
Speaker 3: It's a great which is gay.
Speaker 4: She's got a wife and kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah she does it is It's a really deep, beautiful interview. But can I just say I was in hysterics within two minutes.
Speaker 3: It is so funny.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you guys, you are going to absolutely wet your pants. So that is coming up on Tuesday, Life Uncut podcast, and that is it. Please tell your mom, tea, dad, Kelly Doug, tell your friends to share the love, because wellalla.
Speaker 4: Have you?
Speaker 2: Send you the live on Cut Radio show with Breed Hockley and Laura Ben.
Speaker 4: Hear it in the catch up podcast on iHeartRadio. H