Speaker 1: Life Uncut podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people's today.
Speaker 2: This episode is recorded on Bungelong Country. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I made my gin way too strong?
Speaker 2: Give me a stones, I can twirl my gin.
Speaker 3: By that right, you reckon?
Speaker 2: That's disgusting. Thank you, Hi guys, and a welcome back to another episode of Life on Cut. It is Batchahn and I am joined by the sensational, the slightly sunburnt, the very handsome and very very funny and also often smelly man named Matthew Johnson.
Speaker 3: That intro took a real turn, didn't it. Hi, It's great to be here. And for the record, no, I am not sunburned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are no sun kissed.
Speaker 3: There is nothing that hurts my soul more than someone going, oh, you're so sunburned.
Speaker 2: Because we are a particularly sun safe family, like we are annoyingly sun safe, so it always feels like we've been defeated when one of us gets sun kissed.
Speaker 3: I'm not sunburned. My eyes are just red because the pool's being really chlorinated. Right, That's it.
Speaker 2: Were you like, seven, why why are you opening your eyes in the water.
Speaker 3: Because because I don't know if when I'm doing this activity, you think to yourself, what kind of frickin' man? Did I marry?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I do? So, Okay, we if you guys have been following along, we're on holidays, if you listen to the bat chunk cut that we did earlier this week, we kind of just left off an episode because trying to unpack four Epps in the one batchunk cut, it was it was too much, too much, were stressful, stressed late, and we were a little bit drunk. So we decided we would save the very last episode and then kind of do this hap hazard hacked together final uncut. But it did require us taking all of the recording equipment on holidays with us to Byron.
Speaker 3: Going through airport security, they were like, what the hell is this?
Speaker 2: Literal they looked like the microphone and they were like what is this? I was like, that is not a sex toy. That is a microphone. And it was covered that had like Matt's sock pulled down over.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They were like, this is nothing.
Speaker 2: We She was like, I'm not going to touch this. I'm just going to put it through again.
Speaker 3: And we made it. We made it. The recording equipment is here. The pool. Let's talk about the pool.
Speaker 2: Let's not talk about the pool.
Speaker 3: It is really quickly. I really just want to I want to know what your thoughts are. I was looking at the pool. It's quite long, maybe thirty meters, and I said, Laura, do you think I can swim that length to length?
Speaker 2: No, there's more of a maxine one breath. There's more of a backstory to this. So Matt has been like his new hobby is that he's been trying to increase his lung capacity. It's a weird hobby and he talks about it all the time, like, Hey, I'm going to swim one hundred meters underwater. This is his goal, which is cool. It's great to have hobbies. His goal is to swim one hundred meters underwater, which just means that we've spent half of this holiday in the pool with Matt being like, I'm just gonna go do one more last I'm just going to do it. So he's just doing laps under the water of the pool where all these children are playing.
Speaker 3: Around, and you know what, I'm doing it because I do this really long, deep breath and I can't talk either, so I'm missing the corner of the pool going and I have to look at you and go, you got the kids. I'll be going a while. Is it impressive? Has anyone in the pool? It's quite, you know, as busy the sun is out, as anybody like, oh my god, that guy has just swum the entire length of the Lagoon pool one breath. Has anyone said that?
Speaker 2: There are a lot of things that I feel about you, Matt, and impressive when you do that, when you swim a whole lap underwater, impressive is the word that comes to mind. I'm like, that is my strong man right there. He's impressive, you know what. And it's a skill that's never going to come in handy ever.
Speaker 3: So yesterday when I tried to do it, and I was so close to getting to the end, and I wanted a bread so badly, and I was like, no, I've got two more strokes and I'm there, and underwater I could see two people standing there because it's quite shallow.
Speaker 2: At the other end, and the people everywhere.
Speaker 3: It's a busy pool, and so I didn't realize, but two people standing there and I swim in the middle of them, and I pop my head up and obviously I've just swum thirty meters with one gasp of air and I pop up and I'm like ooh, and they're throwing a tennis ball to each other. I'm in the middle of them, like hyperventilating, like saliva's coming out. I've got snot hanging out my nose. And they're like, are you okay?
Speaker 2: You are a full grown man, You are an adult, five two children. How is this the hobby that you've taken on. I'm sparks and trying to swim one hundred meters underwater.
Speaker 3: I know what the hell has happened to?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 3: The thirty has hit me hard.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, look, guys, this is just a bonus episode. It is a spicy, short, little deep dive into episode seven, which we could not be fucked to recap on the early episode.
Speaker 3: No, shut the hell up.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: What I do want to say is there's been a lot of chitter chatter in the Facebook group. A lot of people have been saying that they're either checked out of watching it. I feel and maybe I'm alone here, but I think the season has gotten better and better. I am actually thoroughly enjoying it now.
Speaker 3: Fucking great.
Speaker 2: It was a slow start. It's great, but it's taken me a while.
Speaker 3: And it's also you know what my attention span is, like, I spent enough time on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I mean, you have enough time to swim forty meters underwater.
Speaker 3: The fact that I can record this episode is a miracle in itself. But it's such a quick season. It's over. This is after this episode next week, it's the last week. This is it. Two more episodes to go, and there's no more batch on cut.
Speaker 2: I would like to just remind you of something that it wasn't a quick season. There has been seven hours of Bachelor a week, but it's a very long season, just condensed into a short period of time.
Speaker 3: It's short and thick, right, a bit like me.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into it, okay. Episode seven, kicking off with Crystal. Oh, Crystal, Oh, what's happened? Oh she's look, she's taken a turn for the worst.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I think Okay, So Crystal, she's flipping out.
Speaker 2: She's flipping the freak out.
Speaker 3: Episode starts, it's a rose ceremony and Tilly grabs Felix straight away. Rose ceremony over. She like b lines for him, grabs him to go outside for a quick chat, and Crystal is like, this is my head in They're gonna make out again. She's really annoyed. I think I think there's so much that's happened with Crystal that's been cut out of the season.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, did you just take my point? I made this point to you last night when we were watching the show that was it's like my thing that I wanted to bring to this episode, right, and you just hijacked my point and made it your own.
Speaker 3: Please continue?
Speaker 2: Alright, So, like I was saying earlier.
Speaker 3: Sorry, a lot of my points, I feel like I just your ideas that I've just taken and like absorbed into my brain.
Speaker 2: No, don't make me feel bad. You have your own points, but you did just hijack mind.
Speaker 3: Soy continue, Laura. The mic is yours.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now I'm just repeating what you just said. Basically, I think that Crystal and Felix have had a lot more happening. I think they've had way more intimacy. I think they kissed on their single day. I think that there has been a lot more that's gone on there that we haven't seen, and that's why she's reacting with such a huge just way too overly jealous. And the reason why I say this is because we all saw how hot and steamy and sexy their twenty minute date was, and I think that her single date, Look, this is all just me projecting and like coming, I'm this is my conspiracy theory. I think that her single date was kind of hijacked from production to make it seem like the only thing they spoke about, which was Jess's polyamory relationship. But I actually think that they probably macked it on and had a good time and they had all this like sexual tension.
Speaker 3: Why would they do that then? Why would they edit that out? Wouldn't that work in the favor of the show, because you're like, like, I feel like that point, we were so exhausted from the Jess story demo line, like it was just too much.
Speaker 2: I reckon the reason why they would edit it out would be in order to create right now, so she's jealous, and it's so for everyone watching, We're like, why is she being so jealous? She's basically had no time with him. It seems like such a severe reaction, and it makes me think that there must be something else that's gone on to warrant why she is so jealous, And if there hasn't been, and I am wrong, then yeah, she's just behaving in a very jealous way.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well she did pull Felix aside and the chat didn't go down.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I just want to say just one thing. Yeah, so when after your life ceremony, just make sure you say hi to all the girls before till he takes your away.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I look, I haven't been nine days and she's just been here by herself.
Speaker 2: I really needed to take the time and say something.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think we would have been unfair on her.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: How dare Crystal question the Bachelor? How dare she? Who does she think she is?
Speaker 5: Am?
Speaker 3: I right, Laura? Please? What do you think?
Speaker 2: Well? I mean, no, a female with a brain who has agency and choice. But do I think that Tilly's in the wrong? No, because I think that it's kind of No. Sorry you disagree with that?
Speaker 3: I disagree.
Speaker 2: You go first, Okay, I don't think Tilly's in the wrong. I think that, like, she's very much there for Felix. She's making it known that she's there for Felix. Yes, it's very forward, and I guess I guess the thing is is that all the other girls have their own connections and feelings for him, and if they all were as forward, then how would that work, Like if every single girl just like ran at Felix at the same time and like, you know, tried to pull them away and kiss him at group dates? Blah blah. I get it. I get what you're saying. I get why it doesn't work and why people are getting jealous. But do I think that Tilly has technically done anything wrong. No, I think she's just like expressing how she feels.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, don't you think that what she's done could be considered to be inconsiderate? And what I mean by that is after the row ceremony, we now know that the bachelor's hang around. They don't just you know, hand out the last rows and get the hell out of there. They linger, they chat, they hang out with the women, and it's obvious that she would have had a chance to have some kind of conversation with him. She didn't have to run to him first. She could have just held off for a few minutes, just whilst everyone got to have like a quick you know, like hugging a kiss from Felix, and then she could say, hey, can we go for a quick chat. She didn't have to run to him if he was out the door about to jump in a car and drive home and she ran out and said, Felix, stop, I need to chat to you. Sure, that's one thing, but the fact that she grabbed him so quickly, I think that's just inconsiderate, and I put the target on your back with the other women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I get it. Yes, it's a bit inconsiderate. But the thing is, you're not there to make friends. You're not there to have line.
Speaker 3: I agree, that's such a bullshit.
Speaker 2: Line, But you're not You're there to show up and be with the bachelor first and foremost.
Speaker 3: Yes, but at the same time, you're gonna make friends at the same time. Who came to my wedding? Clancy did? When did I meet him? The bachelourette?
Speaker 2: Yeah, guess who came to my wedding? You, and guess who I didn't need? There all the women who you had made out with in the Bachelor Mansion. Weird, Hey, you are so selfish. To be fair, I still have girlfriends who I made friends with. But you know, there were people who I didn't feel like I was in competition with. When I say that, not because I didn't feel like they had a chance, but because I felt like we understood what the show was like. We understood what the competition was.
Speaker 3: Sure. Sure, but here's an analogy. When I go to the shops, who am I buying food for the family? But do I cut old people off and like take the last carrot? No? I don't. I'm considerate.
Speaker 2: Why are we talking about carrots?
Speaker 3: Every time I get a carrot, I think of last episode we had dinner tonight. I saw the carrots and I'm just like, oh my god, it's Abigail. It's Abigail's bloody carrots, thirty of them. I'm let's talk about single dates, okay, all right?
Speaker 2: So single dates were jed piled off with Angela. Angela is the tennis girl. She has had zero airtime thus far, very very beautiful. Then Thomas had a single date with Lauren.
Speaker 3: Who the hell's Lauren?
Speaker 2: She's popped out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: She literally has popped out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: She's an intruder. We didn't know that there are intruders, but here she is.
Speaker 3: I'm not being funny, I'm not being funny. She's great, love Lauren, but I have not seen her at all the entire series.
Speaker 2: To be fair, it seems like Ninea had Thomas because he said multiple times, where did you come from?
Speaker 3: And He's like, seriously, where the fuck did you come from?
Speaker 2: I think he was actually, you know, most people say that it is like a really nice.
Speaker 3: That was the funniest thing I've ever said, Thank you, Oh it's great.
Speaker 2: Most people say where did you come from? As like a romantic thing. He was just truly fucking confused, and so were the rest of us. And then she come as no surprise to anyone except for maybe Crystal. That feelings Tilly, what is wrong with you? Do you know what's wrong with you? That you haven't been breathing enough.
Speaker 3: Oxygen de brivee from doing laps underwater?
Speaker 2: You're you've cooked your brandy.
Speaker 3: Blink at me and I'm like stop it, ah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Felix and Tilly, Felix and Tinny, Tilly.
Speaker 3: Really, we're good. We're good.
Speaker 2: All right, we're good.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 2: Felix and Tilly go on the single day and Tilly at this time, as much as they've had a lot of physical interaction, they actually haven't had a single date or had any time to actually get to know each other a bit better.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm really intrigued to see, is like, Okay, they obviously have the chemistry there, but you know, how are they going to remove that for a second and really get to know each other? And I want to know Tilly? Like who is Tilly?
Speaker 6: I'm a big food I'm a dinner girl, though I'm not a brunch girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, I like going out for dinners as like a nice street I think brunch get made. It's just as good at home.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of small talk in the conversation.
Speaker 5: It's like a tennis match, you know. Right now I'm struggling to serve and I'm struggling to return cans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you just hit me with the classic pub test?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because the sexual tension is palpable. I feel like I have small feet though bes I was thirteen six six am I telling on myself that I.
Speaker 2: Look to be fair. I think once again, i'm medical editing. I do think that it's a very clever way of making it seem like there conversations were really superficial. In top line, I'm sure that they had more to discuss than what we saw in the same way. Okay, if anyone remembers our season, this still haunts me. On our final like.
Speaker 3: We go, I've heard this story so many times. Move on, Laura put it to bed.
Speaker 2: Fucking traumatize. So when we were in Thailand and I met Matt's mum and his brothers for the first.
Speaker 3: Time, I'm going to make a drink. You tell the story.
Speaker 2: So when I met them for the first time, we had a beautiful meeting. I had such a beautiful time meeting Matt's mum. It was so nice. Even your mom like Matt's mum and I we're very close. It was a really really special time. However, if you watched that episode back, they frantically cut the way that I was speaking to make it seem like I didn't have like it made it seem like I had lost all agency and I was just absolutely spewing word.
Speaker 3: What was the question that you couldn't answer?
Speaker 2: Oh, they asked me what my hobby was, and I was like, grown humans don't have hobbies. We don't swim laps of a pool. So I was confused by what my hobby was. I was like, I don't know, I don't collect fucking buttons. Who has hobbies? And then I thought about it more afterwards, and I was like, oh, going to the beach. I guess that's a hobby, but like, what a we what are your hobbies? That was from Matt's younger brother.
Speaker 3: He was trying to get to know you.
Speaker 2: He was he was okay, but anyway, basically, they frantically cut my speaking to Matt's mum and made it seem like I was insane. And I even remember speaking to the producers afterwards because they do this thing, you know, the call the voxie, where you speak directly to.
Speaker 3: The camera, like recap what just happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the producer will ask you questions and you answer to the camera. And I remember them asking me and being like, oh, were you really nervous because you spoke so much? That was quite awkward, and I was like, what was it? And then I was answering their questions, but they already had an agenda for how they were going to clip that together. They already had a plan for if.
Speaker 3: That helps you sleep better at night, Laura, than sure you take that opinion.
Speaker 2: Okay, what in your opinion? How to go?
Speaker 3: You know, I was very worried at that point. I was like, man, Laura has absolutely bottle this date. My mum is very concerned. She's on the fence. Tom was saying, Man, I don't know about this girl.
Speaker 2: Take the other one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know, every time I would like look over the fence and see how the chat was going, it was just you there, like Beadyi sweating, being like, ah, I need some hobbies, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Fuck, okay, We'll going back to Tilly for a second. Basically, the whole point of that very long monologue of my pent up trauma is because I think that they would have had way more to talk about and making it seem super top line is just a bit of an editing technique.
Speaker 3: I have heard from someone in production.
Speaker 2: Oh spicy.
Speaker 3: I asked him a question and said, what's Felix like? Because obviously we're seeing a side of him. I feel like most people are pretty much on the same page and that they haven't warmed to Felix a great deal. And I was like, is he the Felix that we're watching on TV? Is that the real Felix in you know, real life? And they said, no, it's not like he's one of the best people there. He was their favorite on the show. He is the nicest guy, very self aware, they said, and he's extremely sarcastic. And I feel like they were saying that his sarcasm and sarcasm is tricky because it depends on whether you like the person or not if you'll laugh along. And I feel like whenever we hear a sarcastic joke from Felix, it's always off the back of him doing something really bad. But apparently he's not being portrayed in the best possible light.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean like he has definitely come across very poorly. And I would say, going off the commentary on social media and also in our Facebook group, he is not particularly well liked as a bachelor. But I do think this, and it's something that we said in the very first episode. Editing can be a very powerful tool and it make you feel a certain way about someone, So I think, you know as much as we say what we say, and we talk about it and we unpack what we have seen on TV. I think always go into this stuff with a bit of open mind. Right anyway, getting back on track, because that was.
Speaker 3: Way too deep, Let's talk about Thomas's date, which I I think was going.
Speaker 2: No, I just wanted to talk about Tilly for a bit longer. They were kissing each other all night long. So you don't kiss me like that anymore, Maddy Jay.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. That was That's quite a show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was great dinner show.
Speaker 3: It's really nice to see young love. It's nice to see that chemistry.
Speaker 2: Isn't it just But the thing that was a bit strange about it was that they weren't on single dates in isolation. They were all on the single date at the same place. So the other two, so Jed and Angela and Thomas and Lauren were just kind of watching Tilly and Felix mac On for the entire day.
Speaker 3: Jed and Angela a bit of a boring date, you could say, not much was happening, just a lot of like chit chat. Then you look over and at Felix and Tilly.
Speaker 2: And shit, it's all happening.
Speaker 3: I'd make you realize my date's going really badly when those two are there are like getting it on.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean not if you're Thomas, because he did have some very profound things to say.
Speaker 7: For me, a relationship is all about and committing to growth and individuals like obviously like loving each other so deeply, but also having a vision together and just like growing together as individuals but also as a power couple.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So that's really really really important to me. Yeah, because like if you're not growing, you're dying, and so like growing together as a couple just makes you so much stronger. Yeah, and that's really really important to me because I've been in relationships where I just haven't grown and then it just it just became what it was.
Speaker 2: Ah, if you're not growing, you were dying.
Speaker 3: So sorry.
Speaker 2: What if you are not growing, you are dying. What about people who have stopped growing? I reckon, I've stopped growing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about a ken do you come at home?
Speaker 2: It's definitely stopped, It's all I mean, I think that that actually serves the purpose of the quote. It's certainly dying.
Speaker 3: But credit to Lauren who was like yes, oh yeah, oh well, said Thomas. I completely agree.
Speaker 2: It sounds like, do you know when someone's going through a bad breakup and they start posting Instagram quotes, like you find a quote, you post it, and you know it's actually just pointed at that one person, and everyone else who's like slightly more sane than the per and going through a breakup, looks at it and goes, oh, that person's going through a bit of a hard time.
Speaker 3: Thomas has definitely had a breakup and posted if you're not growing, You're dying.
Speaker 2: So then after this combined group date, the girls all get taken back to the batchpad, but Chicken, they're Batchellers. It turns into another weird polyamory date.
Speaker 3: I thought this is going to be one of the overnights because I feel like I don't know if I'm making this up. I feel like it's been teased that there will be an overnight element. I have you heard? Have you that rumor? So?
Speaker 2: I heard a rumor that somebody has had sex on this season from who?
Speaker 3: Though? I feel did I make that up? Where's it coming from?
Speaker 2: I heard this? If you guys know anything, Like I've had a few people slide into the DMS with some saucy information. What have they said, Oh something, No, let's not get into let's not get into gossip. We're not a gossip podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna you're like, I've had some really crazy messages. What have they said, Laura, Oh, I can't say. Well, why fucking say it?
Speaker 2: Just to build suspense. Maybe I'll say it later on some me more, you know, if people have had some sexy times though, I'd love to know, just for my own personal interest. Anyway, So they get into the pool and Tilly and Felix are going at it. They are like they're the sexual chemistry is on point. They are grinding each other, they are kissing, they're eating each other's face.
Speaker 3: It is It's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Matt was lovely to watch watch. Matt had absolutely no objections to watching that part of the show. The only thing that was kind of weird, My god, it was like, this isn't really I mean, that felt like a single date thing that should happen on a single date on their own.
Speaker 3: Then who creeps in the back. It's Thomas.
Speaker 2: Thomas and Lauren are in the pool with Felix and Tilly, who, like you know, are just juicing it all up, and they're just sitting in their juices waiting. It's so weird, like they're sitting there waiting to kiss.
Speaker 3: To You don't know, do you think Thomas knew what was happening or do you think do you think maybe they were like, you know, around the corner and he was like, hey, we've got a heated pool inside. Why don't we go for a bloody Swimmer's gonna be lovely in there. It's like twenty four degrees and they're walking on the corner and it's just like Tilly and Felix going at it or do you reckon? Thomas saw them going at it and goes, I want in on that. It's jumping the pool. Let's get a little bit close.
Speaker 2: I reckon. Thomas walked in and he was like monkey see monkey, Yeah, Like, is this what's gonna happen for me? They just sat in the pool and were watching Felix and Tilly, and Lauren was.
Speaker 3: Like, let's get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Why should he get.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Tommy bad get another pool? Is a jacuzzi in the back. We need the space. They're just sitting there having a nice little champagne. No this is this is playtime.
Speaker 3: It's time to play. I love him. Felix's great. Is he What a guy? What a gentleman?
Speaker 2: Hey, you've really done a one eighty, haven't you.
Speaker 3: I'm trying my hardest to get behind Felix. He's entertaining.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will give him that. It makes for great TV to watch.
Speaker 3: This season would be nothing without Felix. It would be boring.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, well, it would be exactly like the old Bachelor. It would just be The Bachelor, except with two of them.
Speaker 3: Are you calling me boring?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: It's great. Okay, let's talk about Angela and Jed. Speaking of boring. They are lovely, like they are divine, they are lovely people. I think that they have a lovely connection. I also think that there's more going on there that we haven't really seen. Also, keep note of this because I always noticed this, and I wonder if other people do as well. Angela had it her lipstick smudged all the way up to her nose, which meant that they had been macking on for a lot more than what we saw. We only saw them kiss like a one little kiss at the end.
Speaker 3: And I reckon.
Speaker 2: They had been like the whole time.
Speaker 3: She also had a tit out and Jed was sitting there with a massive erection, which I was like, sang on a second.
Speaker 2: You can't call it a tit.
Speaker 3: He was covered in pre com he was saturated, and he hadn't been in the pool, and I was like, good editing there by producers.
Speaker 2: It was just feelings because it was all over the house because of him.
Speaker 3: That was discussed and he was like thanks to the date. He stood up and he was like and I was like, clever editing at it again. Okay, So Felix is just made me really horny. Okay, I'm very sexual right now.
Speaker 2: In conclusion, yes, the single dates for all three were a success. Thomas is really into Lauren, Jed is into Angela feels.
Speaker 3: He's not into Angela, Lucia whatever her name is.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're like past the halfway point. Now, who do you think is going to win? Because I still don't know and this is the first time. This is the very first season which I'm going to say, you know, hats off to the Bachelor. It's the first season that I do not know.
Speaker 3: I reckon Jed will be with Alicia. Is that is that a name? Yeah, Alicia, Alicia, Alicia. I think Thomas will be with Kiki for sure, even though they have that jeopardy of the fact that she has five kids, twelve kids, whatever it is, and she does want more kids. I don't know about Felix. I can't. Part of me is like, surely he won't pick Jass. Surely it'll be Tilly's too obvious. Do you think Crystal?
Speaker 2: No, maybe not the fuck up? Maybe maybe they've been stitched to the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon it's Crystal?
Speaker 2: Maybe scandalous? Oh my god, I don't think it's Jess. I think they went too hard on Jess too early. I feel like it's not going to be Jess. Maybe it'll be it's Crystal. Maybe it'll be Tilly, it's Crystal. But I I just something in me and I'm probably wrong, and that will just reconfirm to everybody that we know nothing, which we've already said it's Crystal. I think it might be Crystal.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, why are you so?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just guessing.
Speaker 3: Who have you spoken to?
Speaker 4: No one?
Speaker 2: This is nothing. If I had been sent this, I wouldn't say it so my gosh, I don't know, I'm just guessing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do rumor again. Apparently one is still together one bachelor couple who.
Speaker 2: Told you this?
Speaker 3: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're getting really off track. Yeah okay, wait wait wait and Thomas. I think Thomas is going to pick Kiky or what's the other on Jasmine.
Speaker 3: Key? Group date?
Speaker 2: All right, group date. So the group date, they went out to a field and they played some botchy and some I don't even know what it's called.
Speaker 3: What is it called? Croquet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, stuff that you would do, like in that one hour between when a wedding ceremony finishes and they've got to go and have their photos taken, just like those really dumb games that no one ever actually plays. Everyone's just there to drink piss, but like people will stand around with croquet sticks. That's what they played exactly right. Yeah, so that happened. But the big scandal at the group date is that christ is freaking out because Tilly has obviously spent really intimate time with Feelings, and now Crystal keeps saying, you know, like what did I want to know if anything happened? If anything happened, She's clearly implying she wants to know if they had sex, Like she wants to know if it's gone beyond just making out and if anything sexual has happened between them.
Speaker 3: Now. I love Crystal. I've been very vocal about the fact that I'm a big fan of her work. I just think that right now, the fact that she's latched onto this so much, Oh my gosh, it's making me. It's making it really hard for me to still keep that love level with Crystal at at premium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that, I mean, this is really where her storyline is changing. And I think a lot of people watch that episode and was like, WHOA, I don't like the version of Crystal that I'm seeing. And I know a lot of people are always like, ah, I'm saying my true colors. Well, you're seeing someone be jealous and be upset because they're hurt. I get it. It is not nice, but there's definitely some massive jealousy going on there, although Crystal denies that it's even.
Speaker 4: Though it is some people might think it comes from a place of jealousy, it's not that at all. Why he's so stressed, because I just want to know because they spend hours together, and I feel like I didn't get it along with them before on my single day.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think it's one thing to ask Tilly what happened, but then asking Felix what happened? You don't do that. That doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Crystal went and she asked Felix point blank what happened between Tilly and him on their single date. And now, look, I'm not one to encourage lying. I don't think that lying is good in any relationship. But you can't soften the truth. You can't just go in with like a little bit of the information disagree.
Speaker 3: You're got to be honest.
Speaker 2: Well, Felix seems to be.
Speaker 3: Ah, we got in the pool. Yeah, we're hooking up.
Speaker 5: It was just a steamy, full session world.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: So it's Tommy and we're in there as well. It's just who was out of control? Felix? What the hell is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? It's like, what, there's two things you could do. One of them would make the situation worse and one of them would make the situation better. And he's gone, Aha, I know what to do. I will tell her exactly what happened, and how steamy and fucking out of control and delicious it was. You're like, she was so hot it was I had a raging erection.
Speaker 3: She's got the best tits, doesn't she, Tilly.
Speaker 2: I'm saying tits. Where does this come from? You've said tits twice in this episode. That's very unlike you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll hanging a second. I'm just going to rejig the last conversation. Maybe he doesn't end up with Crystal because if he did, obviously he wouldn't be so upfront about what's happened in the night before on the single date with Tilly.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I'm just trying to think the most extreme option because surely, down, surely he can't pick Jess. I don't know. Felix is a mystery.
Speaker 3: Okay, So after the group date, we had the rose ceremony and Ebony Ebony, Ebony has gone home, as do.
Speaker 2: You think Ebony is the last of the people who no one knows who they are?
Speaker 3: No, there's still a few people that they cut to them very briefly. The camera angles are always super shaky and out of focus, and so I'm like, who is that person? But there's three or four. Who I'm like, I've not heard you say more than three words.
Speaker 2: So how are we going to get through all of them next week and get to the winners next week?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Really impossible.
Speaker 3: I thought we had two weeks left and then someone said, no, it's finals week. Next week is finals week. That's it. We're over.
Speaker 2: Okay. We are believing a lot of rumors on this episode. That is something that I have noticed. It may not be next week, it could be the week after. We have no idea. We're just guessing.
Speaker 3: Sure, we don't know.
Speaker 2: At this point in time. We know nothing.
Speaker 3: Either way. There's either one or two bat jungk Cite episodes left, so savor every second right now, soak it up, take a moment, and.
Speaker 2: If Matt keeps doing laps and not breathing for extended periods of time, there might be none.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, guys, that is it from us. That's pretty much all that happened on this stay. Oh no, wait, what there's one more thing.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 2: Tash is back? Oh my god, I mean like, let's just throw that in. We don't know what happens, but she's here, she's back, she's talking to jets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was spliced in because the guys after the Rose Demony, guys come back to the batch pad who was there. She's climbed up the Q one building in the Gold Coast. She smashed the window and I'm bad and she's literally yeah, it's it's kind of scary. The lights are dimmed.
Speaker 2: She's an intruder.
Speaker 3: Well, Felix think he thinks it's a burglar, so he's he crash tackles her to the ground and puts her in it like a a chicken wing hole.
Speaker 2: And they slip on Felix's cinnamon which is still on the floor from the night before. They slip over it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Tash is in hospital, so it's who knows how this is going to end up? Sure okay, surely she They have to just kick it straight out.
Speaker 2: I reckon. Felix is going to say not Felix. Jed's going to say, nah, like you've done your dad. He has to do right, You've done your dash, Tash time to I don't know, smash rush dash, You've done your Okay, And on that note, this.
Speaker 3: Episode is over. Thanks so much for joining us. Next week. Last week, I think.
Speaker 2: Can you go and subscribe to the podcast. If you've loved it, go and leave Maddie Jay a review. Tell him that he's doing a fantastic job and you know the drill. Tell your mom, tell your dad, Tell your friends, and your sister and your cousin and share.
Speaker 3: Will lo