Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. My fear about you going back for the kind of makeover to check your magic stall there for bowling today is what happens if your wife, who is very good at sport, beats you. Where does that leave us in you tomorrow?
Speaker 2: No, she is good at sport.
Speaker 1: She thinks she's going to throw the She's going to throw the game, isn't she? Today's more of a she knows sadly what a woman has to do sometimes to support the fragile lego of a man. It's not like yes, yes, yes, today it's about isn't it like that?
Speaker 2: Yes, today's practice. So we'll get maybe bank and I will get over the next two weeks, get three or four games.
Speaker 1: In and then all this because you lost yesterday, and.
Speaker 2: Then I'll invite the team back there.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you want a rematch, So you're not going to go and have like some summer camp bowling cap.
Speaker 3: On.
Speaker 1: Yesterday in the show, we were talking about prosecco and how the regional Prosecco doesn't want Australia to call their homegrown prosecco Prosecco anymore because it's not from the region Salm Champagne. You can only call it pain IF's from that region, and the Italians are upset anyway, Patsy didn't realize that prosecco turns out how's alcohol in it? No, I knew it did, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like three or four percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's tuck another ten on that and you've got the answer of thirteen percent.
Speaker 2: Very refreshing.
Speaker 1: It's like drinking cordial yesterday. The bigger takeaway actually thinking about it, was like grown ups drinking cordial. Cordial is something you put with water so that young folk will drink the water the h two o.
Speaker 2: It actually reminds me of kids' parties. Yes, I don't think I've had cordial since I was six.
Speaker 3: Oh, we always have a jug in the fridge, do you, Yeah, always So.
Speaker 1: My wife loves cordial great, and I just presume she does it with the girls so that they're still drink water. And I even said to her a while ago, you know, when they all move out, you don't have to have that cordial anymore. She wash still drink cordio. I love having called it elder editsor a vault who was elder flower. It's such a Sometimes I'll actually go and take a sip out of her glass of water. I d elder flower is the what's cordial?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Bean is on the Mount Rushmore?
Speaker 2: Is it clear?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 1: Right, she's drugging me with elderflower. It is revaulting, all right. So other than Patsy and my wife, other grownups who still drink cordial. But Christian Connell Show podcast, I'm trying to find other grown ups that are still drinking cordial. Christian on fifty I'm on the road all day. Used to drink water, but get over it pretty quickly, So now drink cordial all day. Oh you grown up, you've graduated life.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of someone getting over water something that we need, Yeah, like a.
Speaker 1: Water found in that guy again, you're stood on the water. Yeah, I did that when I was a kid. We just top up this elderflower golden circle that I always carried in my hip flask has to be liither. That's from Christopher Davis. Christian, I'm seventy two and I still drink Cordial in always rye beina in fact. Yeah, if you are grown up drinking Cordial. I want another flavor you're rocking and also what brand as well? Minna, Good morning Miller, Maren Christian.
Speaker 4: How's that going?
Speaker 1: Yes, I only drink Cordial.
Speaker 4: I reckon Cordial would be ninety percent of my fluid antique and the specifically Golden Circle fruit cup.
Speaker 2: Golden Circle fruit cup.
Speaker 1: I do like Golden Circle and apple and mango they do is very very nice. No, not interested. It's only fruit cups, right, gotcha? Now, as a Scottish mon it's just because you fear the health benefits of pure hdo and you needs a flavor like you do with iron brew, and you you fav a lot of vegetables. Do you think it's your Scottish heritage coming through?
Speaker 3: Honestly?
Speaker 4: Question?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I can't answer that one.
Speaker 3: I just only ever drug Cordial from entire life.
Speaker 4: I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like fizzy drinks. I don't drink alcohol or very rarely drugohol.
Speaker 4: The only thing I'd drink is portal drinking Cordial.
Speaker 2: For Miller, what's making up that last ten percent?
Speaker 1: Yeah, something a coffee in the morning and maybe a tea, maybe a coup of tea in the evening with a dash of Cordial in that as well, just to help wash it down as Yeah, why not? Why not in a nightcap? Meant a fastic all the show. May have a good day, Paul. Good morning, Paul. You are an adult and you're drinking Cordial.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Here you going Christian? Yeah, I mean drinking Cordial out of a mug for over twenty five years.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a gentleman's choice, there isn't it. The mug not a glass?
Speaker 4: Yes, it cooler, does it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: And I only like orange crash and there has to be caddies, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thking with very low to some brands, aren't they Paul in that mug?
Speaker 4: Well, I grew up with it as a young and then for a while I stopped and then I started again. So you go back to what you like you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you always go back yourself back to it. Lovely, Paul, have a nice day, Paul.
Speaker 4: Okay, you yourself? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh? Anthony, good morning crew?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: You were good? Anthony and Angia? You still drinking Cordial?
Speaker 3: I still drink Cordial. I work on the road most of the day, so it's a bit of taste of the water. I'll go to his Coddy's Lemon lime.
Speaker 1: Absolutely just going down very well at the moment, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they're just it's sort of just from from back at him on getting I mean my forties and rather than going home having a fizzy drink or anything, I just put a bit of cordial in the water and just sort of tricks me and just thinking I'm being a bit.
Speaker 1: Better life pack, isn't it? Anthony? Thank you very much? You cool cheers.
Speaker 3: Gaspy Is it me?
Speaker 1: Or is there some kind of consensus here about the folk that love? I'm not saying anything. I'm just saying it's there. Just there's a frequency at which they live. A Christian Connell's Show podcast