Speaker 1: Laura, come on, it is Friday, end of the week on the pickup.
Speaker 2: Hi girls, Happy Friday, Everyone, Happy Fridyay.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Britt if you've ever had this situation, but I was you will. I was pulled into the most awkward situation by Laura.
Speaker 4: It wasn't that awkward.
Speaker 3: I popped into their house still having a chat. I was in the area, I'm like, can I come say hi? And I hung out and Laura was home with Maddie j And out of nowhere, they both pulled me into an argument they were having right before I arrived, And then all of a sudden, I was the person who had to decide who was in the right and who is in the wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we needed an immediate couple's counselor who could sit there and like adjudicate the argument that we were. It wasn't a real argument. We're having a disagreement around Alan's lawlies actually is what it was around. I'd bought a party needs and I had specifically that was in the car with the girls and I was like, hey, sweeties.
Speaker 4: Mom's got some lollies. You can have them tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow was the day that Minch came over and I went to the cupboard to go and get the party mix, and so Matt's in the car.
Speaker 4: He hears this whole conversation.
Speaker 2: I go to get them and they're all gone, and I was like, Matt, why did you eat them? You you knew I was giving them to the girls. I told them whilst you were driving, and he just claimed though he had no memory. And then anyway, it was very stupid, but Mitch got dragged into it because he needed someone to be on my side.
Speaker 1: I was in the front door or I was like, hey, Mit, Jo need your take on this.
Speaker 5: I always get dragged into the arguments, and I hate sometimes I have to go and sit outside like I'm the child, and I'm like, makeet.
Speaker 4: Stop, Mom and dad a five.
Speaker 1: Why are you guys hanging out eating lollies without me?
Speaker 2: That's why we weren't eating lollies because my husband ate them when there was none left for the children.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's a mine and technicality. Why were you guys hanging out almost eating lollies without me?
Speaker 4: Sorry? Which was just in the area.
Speaker 1: In the area, I was like a lost puppy.
Speaker 3: I had time to kill the I don't believe that they have a nice house in one of the guest rooms.
Speaker 1: Can I pay rent? Can I live here?
Speaker 4: Like you don't pay for anything?
Speaker 6: Ride.
Speaker 1: But my favorite part is when you makeup all of a sudden. It's a love first. I love you, honey, I love you, I love you. They just kiss them.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 1: It's very true. You guys are beautiful.
Speaker 2: We love each other a lot, and we fight of a very dumb stuff, and I think that's important.
Speaker 4: We don't want to fight over the big things anyway.
Speaker 2: Look, coming up, I have a girlfriend who was caught.
Speaker 4: She wasn't caught.
Speaker 2: Actually she caught someone else in her house in a very compromising position, and I feel like it is every woman's worst nightmare.
Speaker 1: Great, all right, can't wait to hear that. That's next here at the pickup. Welcome to Friday.
Speaker 2: So on the weekend, I was having a conversation with one of my girlfriends and we were talking about cleaners, like getting a cleaner for the house.
Speaker 4: I have a question for you guys.
Speaker 2: Do you have cleaners that come to your house like once a week or once a fortnight just to help, you know, get things back in order and kind of like get it back to ground.
Speaker 5: Zero so that you can start again every three months. I mean for every three weeks. I have someone someone kind of deep clean. I keep it clean, top line clean, they do, the deep line they do.
Speaker 4: And what about you, miss.
Speaker 1: Well, I live at home with my parents, right.
Speaker 2: So you've got a twenty four hour cleaner on hand.
Speaker 1: No. I what I do is my thing. Thank you for living rent freeze. I pay for a house clean every month.
Speaker 4: Okay, once a month. But do you do because I feel like you're making that up.
Speaker 5: A lot.
Speaker 2: This is like, this is like when you told us you do the grocery shopping for your household, But really what you meant by that as you just do it with your mum's credit card.
Speaker 1: What I mean is I did the grocery shoping one.
Speaker 4: Time online from your bedroom with your mum's hold.
Speaker 2: One look, My question is when you know that the cleaner is coming, do you do the clean for the cleanup?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you put everything away and tidy up hoping that when they come they can at least clean around stuff.
Speaker 4: A hundred percent? Like I wash my hair and blow dry when I go to the hair dresses because I'm like.
Speaker 3: I want to look good for you or when you go to the dentist and you scrub your teeth harder than you've ever scrubbed in your lin.
Speaker 2: There's no plark left. You scraped it off. Okay, So this conversation was having a girlfriend. We're at the farmer's market and she was like, something happened to me this week, and I was like, please tell me more. So, she has a cleaner that comes to her house once a week. She's got kids, so you know, she really needs the extra hands to help her. And normally she's the type of person who would go and do the pre clean before the cleaner comes. And she's like, this day, I was running late. I knew they were going to get there at ten. It was ten thirty. Anyway, She's like, I unlocked the door and I went inside and it's a team of like four people that come in and they just they just absolutely blitz it top to bottom. They're done in half an hour, you know. So they come in and they just do everything. So she said hello, Hello, hello to the cleaners that were downstairs.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no time for a pre cleanin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so so sorry, the house is a mare.
Speaker 2: So sorry, said hellos And she thought that that was the entire team.
Speaker 4: They were doing the downstairs.
Speaker 2: She assumed the upstairs was finished, so she thought I was just hide away in the bedroom. So she runs upstairs to a bedroom and she opens the door and there is standing one of the cleaners holding her vibrator. What so she walked in on a cleaner holding her vibrator and the vibrator was on.
Speaker 1: Just was she using it?
Speaker 4: So many questions? Was she closed?
Speaker 2: She wasn't a she. He was not using it. He was just standing there. Apparently he was like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I was cleaning and I knocked it and it turned on, and then he didn't know how to turn it off.
Speaker 4: He was fully clothed.
Speaker 2: He wasn't doing anything inappropriate with it. But I would say they probably standing holding someone else's vibrator with it.
Speaker 4: On is pretty inappropriate.
Speaker 7: Don't.
Speaker 5: You don't knock a vibrator on, you hold it down. It's got a lot of technicoy. Please you pay twenty four even I know I'm in a long distance relationship.
Speaker 4: You do the math?
Speaker 1: Can I say?
Speaker 3: I actually argue they're very hard to turn off. Some of them are like touch capacity.
Speaker 4: That's what I think happened.
Speaker 2: I think he turned it on and then he was like, oh, like, how do I turn this off? And he was trying to go through the setting. You know, you got like the hum setting.
Speaker 1: The buzz buzz setting, it's like an old Nokia.
Speaker 4: Is he trying to clean it? Do you reckon? I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you invited cleaner over to clean the house. They're not cleaning your items. If they're going through your bedside table, it's a.
Speaker 1: Breach of trust.
Speaker 2: Also, we also know that cleaners never actually don't clean the things they clean around stuff, but apparently so I dug so I was like, surely, how has this happened? And she was like, I don't keep my vibrators out. It was in the cupboard, so oh that is very and turned it on.
Speaker 4: Taking it out, turned it on, walked across and held it in his hand.
Speaker 2: It made me think, like I have her think about how many outrageous things cleaners would find in people's houses who were cleaning around totally.
Speaker 1: I want to know if, like, if you are a cleaner, Hi, Jason.
Speaker 6: Yes, I've been cleaning for about five years.
Speaker 4: Now, what did you find.
Speaker 8: I've never told this to anyone because it's so uncomfortable to talk about.
Speaker 6: But about three months into my business, I was cleaning this lady's house and I've done it three or four times, and I never usually cleaned her son's bedroom, but she asked me to clean it this time, and I distinctly.
Speaker 8: Remember its smelled. The only way I can describe is like Coreene. And as I was as I was cleaning the bedside table, I just the smell got so unbearable. I under the bunk there there, and there was a cardboard box that was full of bodily fluid.
Speaker 4: Jason, what.
Speaker 2: Jason, nobody should be subjected to that.
Speaker 4: It's not cardboard box, that.
Speaker 6: Would have been paper, and some of it were steeping through the bottom.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jason hold On, Producer Graces saying at Jason Clean's on INSTAGRAMM did you post about this stuff?
Speaker 1: Jason?
Speaker 6: Not about this stuff.
Speaker 8: But I do make videos And I actually met Laura at a cleaning event hosted by Maddie that I competed in.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, hold on, wait.
Speaker 3: Laura's house was so messy they had to make a competition.
Speaker 1: Who can finish this house? Who can clean up this big side?
Speaker 4: Jason?
Speaker 2: I can, I can guarantee, we don't have anything about in our house.
Speaker 4: Jason. When was this?
Speaker 2: Now I need to walk down memory lane the event we met at.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was the Viva House of Spills that Maddie hosted that I competed in in one.
Speaker 2: Of course, the Via House of makes sense, makes sense, Jason, congratulations, you deserve a win after that, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Hands up, Jason, never clean, Laura and Jason wes My house will be a treat after that.
Speaker 3: Okay one, well, thank you, Jason. Emily on the last one will even cleaner. What did you find? Can you beat the cardboard box?
Speaker 9: That's a pretty good one. But my ex, now, thank god, I was away on a girl's weekend and he was a Fifox worker, and my cleaner contacted me on the Monday morning and was like, look, I don't need to be cleaning up this. I found a used condom and my ex and I didn't use contondom.
Speaker 2: You were away, That's how you found out it was cheating on you. Oh my god, Emma, what did you do?
Speaker 9: So he was a Fifoux worker, so he was gone by the time I got home. So all of these things were donated to Viny's before his next return home.
Speaker 1: So he flew out and just never flew back in. This is his final flyout.
Speaker 4: Well played.
Speaker 5: I remember going to my ex's house. He wasn't Max of the time, he was my partner at the time. I remember going over to his house. I hadn't been there in a while and there was a pregnancy test on the sink.
Speaker 4: Give away. Yeah, we stay together for.
Speaker 5: So my partner Ben is currently visiting myself and Australia from Scotland slash Switzerland, which we've been having a lovely little time together.
Speaker 4: So we've been together.
Speaker 5: Over a year and a half, somewhere between year and a half and two years. Every couple of months we get to because we're long distance, so we get to go over and meet each other and we learn something new about each other every time. We're perpetually in the honeymoon phase when we see each other. But now that it's one and a half to two years, we start to, I guess, settle into the relationship more and it's not always honeymoon phase. And we've been fighting a lot on this holiday and it's always about the one thing.
Speaker 4: I have realized that we.
Speaker 5: Cannot under any circumstance play any sort of sport or anything to do with competition, from uno card games, board games to tennis to basketball, like shooting hoops. We've fought over frisbee, we fight over badminton, you name it.
Speaker 4: If there is a sport we're gonna have a fight about.
Speaker 3: But that's because he's a professional athlete. He plays soccer full time. He's competitive.
Speaker 4: Y have soccer? Why are you at my throat?
Speaker 1: BG?
Speaker 5: We play tennis and the ball goes out. He's so competitive that we, without doubt end up in a full on brawl every single time.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's over?
Speaker 4: I can't be sure. No, it's definitely not over. But I'm like, what do I do about this?
Speaker 5: Because I'm so into my sports, Like I love outdoor activities, I love physicality, but I also want to go and have fun.
Speaker 4: Like it's not Wimbledon. We're at the local tennis shop.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you know, he's going to ask up about it, just like avoid playing sports with someone who's so angry about sport.
Speaker 4: All the time. But that's what I'm saying. I love it, so.
Speaker 1: You enjoy it. Are you still gonna do what you told me? You did a couple months ago.
Speaker 3: Where you play sports, but instead of having like a oh I think you'll win, I think you'll win, you have a bet like a bounty, so if you win, you get a bitchy bag, and if he wins, he gets some sort of drink on me.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess that's what it is, because we don't just play normal sport. We always put a bet on it, one hundred percent, always put a bit on it. And that's probably why we get so fierce because neither of us wants to pay up on the bet. Yeah, but don't you have that one thing that you fight about on holiday?
Speaker 3: I remember my ex couldn't drive, so we'd always used to go overseason. Our big thing was like we'd love to hire a car and like leave in a city for a little bit. So we did La for like three weeks and we hired a car, we had a house in airbnb. We're like, let's leave in LA. And he couldn't drive. So I was exhausted all the time from driving and he's like.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's annoying.
Speaker 3: And he always had it because he couldn't drive, he had nothing to fall back on.
Speaker 2: We fight about, like the one thing that I think a lot of parents fight about. It's around like the packing to go on holidays. It's not that when we're on holidays, we're fine. It's the getting ready for the holidays. Because for a long time there, Matt would only leave enough time to get himself ready to go on the holiday. But it meant that I was packing for myself and the kids, and then he was just like half an hour pack his bag, go and have a shower, and then we'd still be running late to the airport. So it was always the getting to the airport thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah you got to here's the dog. He's good now, he's come a long way.
Speaker 2: There's been many conversations that's gotten into a place of being great producer.
Speaker 1: Grace. You were saying that you have airport fights with your wife Diana.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we've been together almost seven years, no, almost eight years now, and without a doubt, every time we get to the airport, we fight about which customs line we should go in, like the.
Speaker 4: One where you're either foreign or no.
Speaker 7: No, no, not not necessarily about which like actual category, literally just just.
Speaker 4: Going to be the quickest.
Speaker 7: I'm a big believer in once you're in a line, you need to just stay there and it'll be fine.
Speaker 1: That's a chumps game.
Speaker 7: Diana will make a switch all the time, and then you'll switch and then that line's going longer.
Speaker 4: It is my biggest pet peeve in the world. Pick a line, stay in it.
Speaker 5: But you know what you can do if you're like two of you, you can commit to the other line like one each and whoever's moving quicker, then you quickly run over and you're like, sorry, my wife's in there.
Speaker 1: And no.
Speaker 2: If I was you and Diana jumped ship to go on the line that she thought was moving faster, and I was like, actually going to stay here, I'd be like, don't you come back crawling back here?
Speaker 4: You stay in your line, you go to the back.
Speaker 5: But then for Diana when she shoots through and your line, don't.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I came across an article the other day which I think could be the stupidest suing?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that even a way of describing like someone who's the stupest lawsuit thank you that I have ever seen? But I would love to get your take on this. Okay, there is a guy in the UK who is suing Apple for five million dollars.
Speaker 1: The company, not the fruit.
Speaker 4: He's not sewing Apples.
Speaker 2: No, he's suing the company Apple, because you know how you can sync across multiple devices. So if you're sending text messages on your iPhone, those messages can sync to your iPad or your desktop or whatever whatebout other device you use. Right, So what has happened in this situation is this man has sent some messages from his iPhone, he has deleted those messages from his iPhone, and he is also logged in across multiple accounts, so he's logged in on his iPad, he's logged in on his desktop, and he assumed that because he had deleted them from his phone, that they would have been deleted from all devices. Now, unfortunate for him, messages he was sending were to an escort, and his wife went on the iPad and she found these streams and streams.
Speaker 4: Of messages that he thought had been deleted.
Speaker 2: Now, the claim that he is putting forward to Apple is that he is suing Apple for the breakdown of his marriage, not because he was texting escorts, but because he's saying that had the device worked according to how it like, how it's specified that once you deleted. It's deleted, then he would not have any problems. His wife would be none the wiser. And so he's suing them for the service not working in the way in which it should.
Speaker 5: So is it actually supposed to be that way? Does Apple say that if you delete it off one message?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 4: Yes, does so that's the thing.
Speaker 2: The reason why it's like gone askew is Apparently it does, but only if you're logged into iCloud across all devices. So even if you're so, if you're logged into i Cloud on your phone but you're not logged into i Cloud on your iPad, it'll download the message, but it won't delete the message.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but you can't see.
Speaker 4: It's like a user error.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a user error. It's not my fault if I'm being the wife here or the Apple here.
Speaker 1: It's his fault. He's illiterate, he doesn't know how to use his technology. I know.
Speaker 2: I mean it's almost like his fault because he was having an affair.
Speaker 5: Tools work No, but a fair aside, right If Apple have said that the rule is you delete off one, it deletes a lot of everything. Even if he did have an affair, he has a leg to stand on. Right, he is paying for a service that didn't work, so yes, but it sounds like it was user error and he just hadn't logged in to sync them across all the devices, so mate sucked in.
Speaker 2: Well no, that's the issue, right, And that's why he is able to go ahead with this lawsuit is because that technicality of needing to be logged in across you know, into your iCloud across all devices hasn't been specified and so it was like Apple's fault that they hadn't made that clause very very clear, and so because it wasn't clear, he just assumed that, well, if it can download onto that device, it'll obviously delete off that device. So this has only come to light now because Apple's put out a statement so that this this mistake can't happen again.
Speaker 4: So did he win, Well, I don't know. It's going to court now, like he's actually issuing Apple.
Speaker 1: What was Apple statement?
Speaker 4: Well, they haven't come back with that.
Speaker 2: Basically, the statement that I read was around like where the error has occurred, and it was more so almost a warning so that other people don't make the same.
Speaker 4: Responsibility yet literally, but.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy only a few weeks ago we had the new iOS updates for Apple to in the new phones coming later in the year. And there are so many features that people are assuming to well not to save cheaters. You can now lock your messages, lock your photos, lock any app on your phone with face ID.
Speaker 1: You can also hide apps.
Speaker 3: So if you've got I mean, you know, used for dating apps, if you're a corporate work life person you don't want anyone to know, say, for example, you've got Grinder or Tinder, you can hide those apps so no one knows they're on your phone. They're in a hidden spot. So Apple are now going maybe this lawsuit has inspired them internally to go, shoot, we need to tighten up our cheating laws.
Speaker 5: I think technology has made it so much easier to cheat, but at the same time so much.
Speaker 4: Easier to get caught out.
Speaker 5: Like it's almost equal, Like you can cheat so easily, but technologies everywhere and everything, and it goes to the clouds and it goes to the.
Speaker 1: I found a cheating X on it is Apple Watch.
Speaker 5: Wow, you also checked the word.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did so.
Speaker 2: But back in the day, like unless you saw what was a bit of perfume or lipstick on the collar or a note in the pocket. How would you know Whereas now there's so many ways. But I am so interested in this space and finding out whether or not he's actually able to win, because like morally aside, obviously the guy is a complete jerk.
Speaker 4: Don't cheat on your partners.
Speaker 2: But if you think you've got technology on your side and it's a service that you're paying for, then maybe he has a leg.
Speaker 1: To stand up. The cheat of the Apple will keep you updated in this saga.