Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Patsy, come on and Jack post. Oh guys, how.
Speaker 3: Was everyone's sunny weekend? I think because the weather's so great at the moment. It's like, you know, it's a treat. It's not like it because summer where you take it for granted. I think because you know, it's autumn and it's bloody head. It was fresh this morning getting up. It felt like a completely a different year had come in overnight.
Speaker 2: I went to bed and I was like getting what I just wore a T shirt in the morning.
Speaker 3: Wake up, it's another country. I've woken up and I've been time traveling. Patsy, how was your weekend? How was bris Vegas?
Speaker 4: And the loveliest weekend? Really lovely weekend.
Speaker 1: They flew me up to see Beauty and the Beast on stage, which is coming here to Melbourne June twenty nine.
Speaker 4: What are you laughing at you?
Speaker 5: No, it just sounds like you're getting all the contractual stuff out of the way.
Speaker 2: She's just moving the contract into.
Speaker 4: It was fabulous. It was so so good and I've.
Speaker 2: Got so what were you seen in pats.
Speaker 4: It's Beauty and the Beast on the stage.
Speaker 2: It was amazing.
Speaker 3: The photo Pats on the red carpet amazing, kind of what do you call that a green jumpsuit?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's kind of like a Safari dress, wasn't it? Yes it was. It was in a still dress. And my wife.
Speaker 3: Alerted me too, Oh my god, Pats looks amazing, and the men look at photos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's pretady happy there.
Speaker 3: My wife does that thing when she zooms in on other women's photos. What can you ask her where she got that?
Speaker 5: Maybe I can see the tag.
Speaker 2: A jeweler or something, you know, with the eyeglass. Great as well.
Speaker 3: I've got to do that that pincer movement for every photo of another woman. And even when we take family photos, my well for them forensically going this is the best one where I went? Is that because you look great?
Speaker 2: Because you tied gray man with his arm around you. Who's that ghost? That's me?
Speaker 3: You don't like it batch the future where he's fading out. I think I'm gradually fading out of family photos as they get gray.
Speaker 2: I'm just fading great. It's a great. So anyway, you went up to see Beauty.
Speaker 1: In the Bean, that was great and the be our guest number is fabulous. It's like nearly fifteen minutes of just full on extravaganza on stage.
Speaker 4: It was brilliant. Lumier is amazing. Gaston.
Speaker 1: I swear to god, he's like the love child of Jim Carrey. This guy on stage, you'd swear is Jim Carrey. He sounds like him, he looks like him, his persona is like him.
Speaker 4: He's brilliant.
Speaker 1: Jackson Head is his name. He's a Melbourne, a Melbourne performer, and he is going to be huge. I last saw Beauty in the Beast with Hugh Jackman. I think it was here all many decades ago.
Speaker 5: Before.
Speaker 2: It was beginning show before. But the style, yeah.
Speaker 1: Before, he was huge in Hollywood. But this is amazing. You've got to see it if you possibly can. But the other thing that really impressed me.
Speaker 2: So you just went up. So what great weekend away from the So there.
Speaker 1: Was like six or seven of us from various sort of media representatives flown up. We felt very spoilt, very special. You know, I got to the hotel circle.
Speaker 2: You and I are not. I didn't see anything media.
Speaker 3: I've checked my inbox, I've checked my spam, nothing about media representation.
Speaker 1: But we got to the hotel and they'd left beautiful roses in our room and chocolates. It was just we were so spoiled. It was a beautiful weekend and the best shower ever.
Speaker 2: What do you mean the best shower?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, these showers in the hotel where they put us up.
Speaker 2: Would you know one of those big sort of white.
Speaker 1: Now I don't like the rain water heads. No, this was just like on the shower rail. But it was just the best shower. It was like the water pressure was like blunt force. It was so strong.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love it. It's like a carture gurney.
Speaker 4: It was washed me and really hot, like you could get it. What is you wanted?
Speaker 2: It was so good you don't want to get out of a great shower. I'm so happy in here. It's like a rebirth.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I had three showers on Saturday, and I made sure it was so good.
Speaker 2: Just stilling his course, I've got that's why. It's a fifteen minute and she come back. She's coming under the bloody shower. Start the sun again.
Speaker 1: And then yesterday I had like a midday flight, but I made sure to get up extra early so I could squeeze two showers in before I went to the airport.
Speaker 3: So good. If I'm head of pr at Disney, I'm thinking twenty percent break was about what we flew up.
Speaker 2: Therefore, the bloody shower.
Speaker 3: They could have just saved a lot of money and just basically put a new shower in your homeback.
Speaker 1: It was so good.
Speaker 2: And what is the hotel?
Speaker 5: Center's a bill for the.
Speaker 3: Four stars for Beauty of the Beast, five stars for the shower.
Speaker 2: Good morning, it's a Christian O'Connell show. Christian no connall's show podcast, Patty, I get it about a great shower.
Speaker 3: Your shower is actually it's like a life changing experience, isn't it.
Speaker 2: You Before, however, you are feeling and.
Speaker 3: Then you have this shower and you get out, you do you feel reborn again? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 3: Patsy's confessed to that she actually went onto the Rich's Hotel in Brisbane where she was put up for the weekend, and left a review mainly about the shower. Can we please hear the review?
Speaker 4: All right, I've got it up, world's best shower.
Speaker 3: Have you gone on to the Disney website to actually who flee you up there for the weekend to do a review of Beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 1: Well I did online, plus I'll be doing more in June. But this shower needs to be applauded because it is world's best shower exclamation. Gurney's strength eased my woes and body aches. Temperature perfect as hot as you need. Highly recommend to stay here, if not just for their shower.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a great review.
Speaker 3: However, if I'm googling work to stay in Brisbane, I see that and I'm thinking this person is mad.
Speaker 2: Nothing about any other I did not thinking going to show. It's just the hotel shower. They're normally pretty good, aren't they these days? Chain like that.
Speaker 5: There's something about extra pressure, though, you know a Lee Eddie's old place had an illegal amount of pressure in his shower. A plumber did. Plumber knew him and was a fan of the show, and told him after he'd been through the house, Hey, I've switched on some kind of illegal pressure for I've never had a shower there. But he said it was Noah hack where they can turbo boost. They turbo boosted Andy's house. I don't know how this is.
Speaker 3: This is why Beck fell in love with that man. You come for Andy, you stay for that hack.
Speaker 5: Another review from
Speaker 2: This is The Christian O'Connell Show podcast