Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 1: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think that people.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Yeah, because you're young and stupid, some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 1: No, you know, I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an hour a dillo trying to get ants out of a whole. Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults food bean fingered as an awful sensation.
Speaker 2: You haven't been thinking about the right person.
Speaker 1: Goodness makes is just I'm still to buy a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Hi, it's Jenna.
Speaker 2: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 1: Sorry now he is Mitch Julie and Mitchell koo he let Michuck games, Good after, good afternoon? When this is timeless?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah? Hello, hello, welcome back?
Speaker 1: Where the fuck did you get a glass of wine from?
Speaker 2: Sorry? I just help myself.
Speaker 1: You really did rep.
Speaker 2: Is this your wine?
Speaker 1: No, it Hayden's wine.
Speaker 2: I don't drink Oh sorry, Hayden, quite a decent portion expense.
Speaker 1: You've dropped too because he's on the only organic trend. He only drinks organic wines.
Speaker 2: What difference does that make?
Speaker 1: All the natural wines have no preservatives, right, the preservatives of what gives you the hangover?
Speaker 2: Just for context, idiots, Mitchell Cherry decided to be a real diva today. He's like, no, I'm so tired, I'm not driving to the studio. You all come to me. So we're in his house.
Speaker 1: That's not what I said.
Speaker 2: And I just walked in and bloody helped myself. I popped my leftovers in the oven, and I just poured myself a glass of wine. I'm right at Harf.
Speaker 1: In the half an hour that you've been here, you let yourself in and then not only did you go straight to the kitchen preheat my snag oven, you use two bowls to make your leftover fried rice.
Speaker 2: Well the bowl was too hot.
Speaker 1: You put one bowl in the oven and then had to go, oh, I can't possibly hold it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, what kind of maniac doesn't have a microwave? How do you literally survive without a microwave.
Speaker 1: I know you think of all people to have a microwave me like golden rams are going now, I don't have an oven. Sorry. It does make it hard though, when you have like takeaway Chinese and then you have got like one serving of rice and a bit of light sweet and sour pork left. You have to put it in a hot plate and watch it because it will burn. It's a fucking mess.
Speaker 2: And then the bloody as I learned the hard way, the plate scorching hot. Yes, yeah, yeah, it could have been seriously engined.
Speaker 1: You could have been. But you know there's no whs in this place here, and you pay for the cream.
Speaker 2: I do feel like this could be a loose episode. I'm on the wine, the words. They've got a red Bull, what a deadly combination.
Speaker 1: I've got my PlayStation controller. If I get bored, I want you to turn on the TV behind you and start funny. But we're in my spare room, so you've you've accommodated me, and I appreciate it. And can I say someone who has made more of an effort? Price Keeper Jenna had to come all the way from where she lives in a Meritan service suite. I you know who Trevor is? Her driver? Oh my, because a rab four hybrid pulled up, quiet as anything, and I had a big Meriton on the side and.
Speaker 2: Servant.
Speaker 1: Your private servant was Jeeves. Jeeves, how are you, Jennet? This is your first time at my house? I think?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Wait is this really your first time at his house? How can that be a million?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 1: Technically? I only haven't even been here a year you've been.
Speaker 2: She never rocks up to anything she's invited.
Speaker 1: She never rocks up. And Jenna's like a possum. If it's nighttime, she doesn't see So she just just sat in the corner general right, went yeah, She's like a ringtail. She'll come out and then scurry across the defence.
Speaker 2: At one point, well, thank god she managed to drag herself all the way to your home. Because we're doing Jenna's Junk today, which is one of our favorite segments. All of our shit ideas coming back to bite us. Anything that we think no, that's too rubbish to run on the show gets my junk, yeap drudging it up in Jenna's Junk, And often they're not actually that bad.
Speaker 1: Well, I saw Jeeves because he had the trash back to that. You know, we had the jump can because because I thought, fuck, we're doing Jenna's junk? Did you bring? Because you put it all in this paper waste again? Thank god?
Speaker 2: How mad would you be if I spilled this red wine on your rug?
Speaker 1: Pretty fucking mate? That's that's a marine. I'm not ruling it out checkerboard rug. Anyway, Guys, if it's your first time listening, hello, this is a couple of miches. Is it just me? Etcetera? Said right, Jenna as well. We start the show every week the same way. Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. There is I gems? Is it just me?
Speaker 2: And we don't know what the other is going to bring, so it could be anything. Yeah, I disagree. I'm ready to fight. I've had a red bull.
Speaker 1: Really mine is frut related, so I'm happy to go first.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a real point of difference to every other week. Mine's foond related.
Speaker 1: They have been food related. You're in a real streak, Willie Wonka Pepper and they're getting worse too.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Or is it tall tea better than bread? It is actually yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's a fine line between Jenner's dunk and like what you decide is good enough to run. Sometimes the junk is actually better than the ship on the show.
Speaker 1: I agree, all right, well then we'll save mine to last. Then if it's that good and everyone's hooked.
Speaker 2: In, all right, sure do you want me to go first?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Count me in, Bradley, thank you?
Speaker 1: Damn is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you find really long texts or emails, any sort of written communication just a bit overwhelming instantly it's instantly aggressive. Oh thank god. I thought that I was being a diva because I've just noticed recently that anytime I get a really long text or an email and I have to look at the attachment, like a brief attached or something, I just go, oh god, nap, like I'm so overwhelmed. That's too much. And I thought I was just being lazy because I've never been much of a reader. Hated reading books, et cetera, et cetera. Yeah, however, love a good audio book. So I've started telling people the best way to get something through my thick head is just to voice message me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we voice message more so than than we actually.
Speaker 2: Text, Yeah, because like you can't miss anything in a voice message. Really you make it clear.
Speaker 1: Do you mean like a lot of body like an email with three attachments or do you just mean the text, like the plain text in an email?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Both?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I've noticed that when it comes to my manager David, who is we love him Darling. Yeah, Sometimes if he's, you know, being the middleman, and he's passing on something that a client has said or whatever, he'll just copy and paste their email. He'll go client feedback below, and then I've just got this essay over text. I'm like, oh god, too much, too much, and I'm like, just dumb it down, David. As we said before, I need it to be broken down because I'm a little bit stupid. But then I googled it and now I'm not stupid. It's actually common with eighty HD information overload.
Speaker 1: Well, Kanye West came out today. He said that he has never read a book in his life. He doesn't need to read. He can read hope, so oh yeah, but he doesn't. He doesn't read. He's never read a book in his life. Have you ever finished a book?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Non audiobook though, the one that you've picked up hardcover, front back.
Speaker 2: No, I definitely have.
Speaker 3: I feel like school and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well even then, I probably didn't finish the Dragonology.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you were Usology and dragon I'm sure you wrote it with the author.
Speaker 2: Isn't it a miracle that I topped English? But I definitely with skim reading half those funds about to read reading all that rubbish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god, Romulus, my father.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's definitely been books that I've finished, and I think it's because i've It's again an ADHD thing. I can hyperthogus if a book really catches my interest. I don't know why. I just remember one time when I was like twelve or thirteen, I was walking around. I saw this book at the news agency for five bucks, and it was called like the Color of Law. I don't know, you're not meant to judge a book by its cover, but it was fucking gorgeous, and so I read the whole thing just because for some reason, I was just like, that book's for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I saw this TikTok trend. It's not a trend. Actually, reading is just a life skill. I've seen this trend. It's called breathing. This trend.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you guys have to get a bunkst the blink challenge?
Speaker 1: Are you guys across the Heartbeat daily challenge? Every like zero point two second? It beats Yeah. I saw this challenge and apparently you read every second word and you're and you read much quicker because you're not reading individual words. But your brain is quite smart enough to link all the words together. So if it's the brown dog jumped, you just read like the brown jumped, and it would make it would put it all together.
Speaker 2: If the brown jumped. That sounds a bit problematic.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't really watch the whole TikTok. The sounder was off.
Speaker 2: But you know what, it warmed my heart because speaking of David the manager, but I actually did have to have that conversation. I was like, I know, this sounds like I'm being a devere I swear I'm not. But information overload, as I've learned, is a thing. It gets overwhelming, especially on a piddly little phone screen reading all that stuff on a tiny phone. So you told him I did, and he's adapted and started sending me voice messages. Listen to this money sent me the other day. It warmed my heart, David, get me the concept your dog, and did I not respond so well to that? I was like, oh, we speak in my language.
Speaker 1: Oh and you would respond well to that, And I got.
Speaker 2: Him the concept, Darling.
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny how different people can be, Because Jenna, I think you'd be terrified of a voice message. You love to type.
Speaker 3: Look, I just don't have time to listen to a lot of things.
Speaker 2: So having said that, there is a key to being concise via voice message. I don't want people to ramble on there either.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I actually got a shout out apparently on the Tony and Ryan podcast. Guess they were talking about how they hate people who ramble and don't get to the point on voice messages, and Tony said, the great thing about Mitch Combs that he doesn't fuck around when he's doing a voice message. He's just like, it's so concise, And that just set my heart on fire.
Speaker 3: And that's true.
Speaker 2: You're kind of flirting too, That is a compliment, but in a different strokes for different folks, Like people communicate differently. And you know how we were roasting my manager David on the show not long ago for being like too business That's.
Speaker 1: What I was going to say. How does he get his jargon in a voice message? You can't Collie out of business. I've told him at.
Speaker 2: Your jargon free zone now, so we didn't need to. But I've realized the reason that he is the way he is using all the corporate jargon is because he told me that he went for a job interview once and they got him to do like an exercise and it was basically writing a mock email in response to a complaint, and they were judging him on how business friendly the language was.
Speaker 1: What an awful way to learn about somebody that's not.
Speaker 2: Me doing that task. I'd be like, fucking get over it regards Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Fucking get over it by end of day. All right, we're ready for my agent. Is it just me? Is warm food better than hot food?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely No.
Speaker 2: I've started putting things in the microwave instead of for like two minutes thirty, which is where you get it. Yet I might go like a one minute fifty or something.
Speaker 1: Yes, because you wait for it to cool down to perfect eating temperature.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, and usually a bit of coldness in there. You wouldn't understand. You don't have a microwave, but sometimes on your microwave things there's like cold bits still in there. But once you mix it all in, it's a beautiful little I.
Speaker 3: Quite like the little colder bits at the bottom in the middle. When you mix it in, it's just the perfect temperature.
Speaker 2: It's a great collab.
Speaker 1: But sometimes eating hot food is so uncomfortable. You know, when you eat something right and you've got to go, you could bounce it around on a trampoline. That is your tongue.
Speaker 2: When you're absolutely ravenous and you get more and you just can't fucking wait. You just pop that bit in your mouth and you're like, yeah, hot burn, I just know it.
Speaker 1: You know, when you're like, you're at a fish and chip join in it's peak hour and they are Russian chips through and they don't fully cook them, but there is hot oil steal inside them.
Speaker 2: You're like, they're that fresh out of the bat. They're still sizzling.
Speaker 1: Yes, you put it on your tongue and it just burns in.
Speaker 2: You can see your fucking reflection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can see steam coming from your mouth. That's how bad it is. I live by warm food, and that's I think one of my favorite food is sushi because it's best room temperature. I just like the temperature is.
Speaker 2: No, there's the difference between room temperature and warm. I can deal with. Room temperature is just like a bit like room temperature sush. She makes them uncomfortable. I prefer that to be cold.
Speaker 1: Oh, nothing worse than eating fish that when you put it in your mouth you can't feel it because it feels like your tongue. I just feel like THEND Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Person, never been that confused, but the process. But I don't like room temperature sushi at all. It's just to me that is asking for salmonilla.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, good points.
Speaker 2: I've had salmonella nasty.
Speaker 1: Have you had salmonilla? Yes?
Speaker 2: Because Mum made fried rice for Christmas lunch, and you know how you usually have Christmas leftovers days afterwards.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. Yeah, you've got people get it from chicken breast and you've got it from a Christmas fried rice.
Speaker 2: No, but there were fucking you know those little tiny prawns in the fried rice, like Chinese takeaway, like real tiny pro Yeah, the mini pro let us.
Speaker 1: See they're really curled up.
Speaker 2: They were in the fried rice. And that's so I had them possibly five days after Christmas. Turns out five day old mini prawns no good. I had actual food poisoning. So Jane's banned prawns from the home. How do we have a prawn free Christmas every year? Ever since?
Speaker 1: I actually lived quite near the Sydney fish markets, and no undertook you an hour to get here today to go around the prawn harbor of the world.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, doesn't that play stink?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I honestly almost called called triple zero or fucking case file because I said there's a corpse rotten somewhere in Piermont. People, But I.
Speaker 2: Haven't even thought about that because I'm looking for apartments in Piermont. I want to ask Spot to go for a run near Darling Harbor. I did not factor in the fish stench.
Speaker 1: This area is gorgeous. Yeah, if you haven't been to the Sydney fish markets. But those who know, no, there is probably a one kill a radius of dead fish steads.
Speaker 3: You don't even have to see it, you just.
Speaker 1: Know you can smell because all their dumpsters are outside the sort of restaurants and they just chuck fish guts in there.
Speaker 2: All that, And have you seen all the assholes that sit there on the fucking our fresco fer just eating lunch at the fish markets, And I'm like, who hurt you?
Speaker 1: Yes? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: How can you stand the stench?
Speaker 1: Who has time to have rock oysters on a Wednesday midday?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 1: Oh and those seagulls. Fuck, they will haunt you until you are done.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, imagine have you.
Speaker 1: Had those seagulls? Oh my god, You're awful. They sit on your shoulder.
Speaker 2: It's not like anything exotic that only you've experienced. Like, have you had seagulls before?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Everyone has around you.
Speaker 3: You have food, the seagulls.
Speaker 1: Hey, is it just movie you guys called pigeons?
Speaker 2: No? Never, what is it just me?
Speaker 1: That's enough of these two. Now let's hear and is it just you?
Speaker 3: All? Right?
Speaker 1: Time with the charity section of the show. Mitch and I hate it. We often talk about how much we hate.
Speaker 2: It, but it's good to give. We give our air time to you, idiot.
Speaker 1: That's when we hear from you something you've noticed, something you hate or appreciate. Slide into those dms a couple of mitches, and we get a lot like we get so many. Like we actually were just saying before, there's no shortage of visits. Just used.
Speaker 2: You can come on the phone, you can send us a voice message up to you. Just get whatever's on your mind off your clear darling, Jenna. What's the ratio of people that actually do claim their prize versus people that don't.
Speaker 3: Funnily enough, there's been quite a few people who haven't claimed their price. Wow, Like I'm surprised. Yes, there's a lot who do.
Speaker 2: Because we say it every week. Oh, if you hear yourself on the show, message Jenner and she'll send you a prize. And people just don't know.
Speaker 1: Wow. You should send those that aren't collected to Sir vincen to Paul Good idea.
Speaker 2: Should we hear what Steph has to say?
Speaker 5: Is it just me? Or is learning how to drive in a Tesla kind of defeating the purpose of learning how to drive?
Speaker 1: I just think she wanted us to know that she drives a Tesla.
Speaker 2: No, but hang on a Tesla. Obviously it's an electric car. How different is it to drive?
Speaker 1: It is a little bit different. I have test driven one that they break. They don't break for you, but because they regenerate the battery. When the breaks are applied, it automatically breaks. Essentially there is self driving. I'm confused, but also like, that's not saying Is it just me? Or he's living in a small house, not even living?
Speaker 2: How are you saying that she's trying to rub in that she has a tesla?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it not really dinner unless you're eating beef boils and young?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's not even that's not true.
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Or he's going for a swim in the creek just not even swimming. You may as well be in Greece, Greek islands.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, that's ridiculous. Is it just me? Is drinking champagne just not even hydrating?
Speaker 2: No, after a fucking Champan drinking?
Speaker 1: If it can't be mon, what's it for Sandan?
Speaker 2: She's just me? Or is there no point in jewelry unless it's a twenty four character diamond drink? This is just me?
Speaker 1: It was flying or flying unless it's edge you had business, I'm pretty sure it's worth flying.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I'd love to be able to fly business one day, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I was looking at it? I can't afford it, but I was looking at it just for dreaming, like I was just wanting to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm got castrophobic on the flight back from Brisbane the other day. Imagine me trying to fly into National I know, I've got a bit panicky. Thank god I have a little handheld fan.
Speaker 1: You know what's weird. I'm like a big guy. I'm six ft three, yeah, and I'm in my house. All my furniture is really big to make petite and dainty. My front was huge, and I sit in this chair and the seat belt goes on. Fine, but like I'm wide, like I actually could don't think I could do a long haul flight, Like my leg span is huge.
Speaker 2: Been overseas, yeah, but I'm yeah.
Speaker 1: But Fiji. He was going to Fiji. That was painful. That was one of the worst flights of my life.
Speaker 2: I imagine flying to like London or la I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: Did I tell you the story about what happened on the floor back track? You went to Bali, not Peach.
Speaker 2: Oh I did go to Bali.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Is it just me? He was going to Bali, not even traveling traveling?
Speaker 1: What's the point I have a bowl of rice and sit in the sun. Did I tell that story about the flight to Bali? How I sat next to this woman. I was clearly pissing her off because I'm gigantic and my knees were touching hers and I was meant to get an exit round. They bumped me, and I was upset, and she goes to me, Oh, you know, you need to complain.
Speaker 2: Where do they put you?
Speaker 1: They put me on an aile seat. They bumped me from a Well that's.
Speaker 2: Better than being in the middle. I thought you were going to be like encroaching on two people's personal space.
Speaker 1: Well, he's a domino effect. My shoulder was pushing this bitch onto her husband. Anyway, So this woman goes, you should complain. That's awful. That's awful. And then the guy with her husband lent over. He went, you need to tell them that you have deep vein thrombosis and that you have thin blood and your legs will will decay. And I said, oh, no, i'd want it. That's fine. I'm fine. There's no more Rose, there's no more exit Rose, because noh, you need to tell them. I go, I'm fine. Anyway, the flight attendant comes out, does everyone already? And she goes. This guy leans over, don't know who is Excuse me, ma'am. He's got deep vein thrombosis and he can't sit here.
Speaker 2: So this guy like complained on your behalf. He didn't want to want to.
Speaker 1: Get rid of me because yeah, and I don't know. I don't have deep vein thrombosis. Man, I don't even know this man.
Speaker 3: He's like, yes, you do.
Speaker 2: Did you have to then knock on him yes and say no he's lying.
Speaker 1: No, I went, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine. So she probably thinks I've got DVT. How mortifying.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is. To be fair, do you not have a disease?
Speaker 1: And ess it's DV too?
Speaker 2: Well anyway, sef, it's just you. Because I've never driven a Tesla, I don't know what it's like. I don't know how it compares to driving a regular car. I wouldn't mind getting an electric, but they're a bit exy, aren't they.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get an electric, but I can't charge it anywhere because you to have a driveway.
Speaker 2: That's so true. You would be fucked.
Speaker 1: You couldn't charge your car here in no way.
Speaker 2: I was absolutely blown away because we were going to take my friend's Tesla on a bog and Gate road trip and we were googling where the nearest charges were in. We got bloody flat in the middle of bloody nowhere. There's so many in the country. Really, Yeah, they're way more up to date than I thought. They're all along the newt Highway, Forbes Parks, Orange, they've all got them. And Dad said they're getting them in bog and Game. I was like, what for.
Speaker 1: I don't mind them because it is a nice way to actually make yourself stop, you know, because sometimes my dad we we used to drive up to your rally to see my grandma and there's like a seven hour drive. Dad's like, we'll go the whole way. We don't need to stop for backage. Now get your fresh air. But if a dad thing and does that too, it's just stop. We're making good time according to who we're going on a holiday. Anyway. Thanks to these just us staff, you can get in touch. Also message price keeper Jenna you get your prize, otherwise it will be sent to charity. Hit us up a couple of inches on the DM Slade ready.
Speaker 2: Right now. I just wanted to follow up on last week's segment about my playlist full of positive belters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, positive belters, huh Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember I was saying that I love a good ballad, but there's no happy ballads. They're all about really miserable topics like divorce and heartbreaking whatever. So I wanted some ballads that I can belt because I just love an emotional song that you can really passionately yell.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make you sad after Yes.
Speaker 2: I wanted some positive, uplifting meaning behind it. And I put the playlist called Yeah in our Facebook group and during Idiots, and I just wanted to provide some feedback. Yeah appropriate because I've only just had a look at the playlist today, and to be fair, good feedback from everyone that's gotten amongst the playlists. Yeah, everyone's loving it.
Speaker 1: I'm not, no, no, And I will say, someone DMed me and they clearly know how important it is to add a song to Yeah, and they said, can I add this? Do you think this is appropriate? And it was the fucking crazy Frog song? People? What did we do wrong? Because I thought we set.
Speaker 3: It up really pretty clear.
Speaker 2: I thought I was pretty clear, and I just can't believe that people aren't taking it seriously. Beside him, I am, I'm beside myself. Let's just go through my YEAH playlist. People understood the assignment. Let's do it all right. Let's have a quick look. Who the fuck added bubbly?
Speaker 5: Oh no, I hate this song?
Speaker 2: Are you belting?
Speaker 1: Can we now remove it from the playlist? Do you have the power?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm going to be removing it.
Speaker 1: Rid of that, absolutely, get rid of that bubbly Colcate.
Speaker 2: Colby Calais. Yeah, you can't belt that song. That bitch is barely whispering.
Speaker 1: You can, but you're fucking dumb if you do.
Speaker 3: Ye true.
Speaker 2: The next emotional ballad with an uplifting meaning, Oh.
Speaker 1: No, this is good?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? Yes?
Speaker 1: How is this a ballad?
Speaker 5: She gets there just going down?
Speaker 2: She's been through a lot, Timber, I love this song better dance okay, But I.
Speaker 3: Must say it does not fit the brief.
Speaker 2: It's not a question of whether the song's good or not. It does it belong in. Yeah, it's not an emotional ballad that isn't depressing.
Speaker 1: No, thank you for reminding me of the criteria. He's so right, He's a pull it pull.
Speaker 3: It's a great song, but not appropriate.
Speaker 1: We have to be brutal. He's it's you're right, you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't scream that now this one, I'm a little bit like, who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Is this positive and or uplifting? No, it's bloody tribute by Tenacious D.
Speaker 1: No, it's Project Black.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is the greatest and best song.
Speaker 4: In the world.
Speaker 3: No, it's not belong in this planet.
Speaker 1: Can you go to the belt? Maybe you We're wrong?
Speaker 2: It is a belter? But is it other lyrics? Uplifting? Is it an emotional ballad? No?
Speaker 3: No, I don't feel any emotion.
Speaker 2: Fucking idiots. No, all right, I'll just go another random one skip that's terrible, River Deep, Mountain High.
Speaker 1: Yeah this works.
Speaker 2: It's a bit too perky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's too perky because it needs to.
Speaker 2: Be again, emotional ballad. I don't think people get.
Speaker 3: It a ballad with uplifting emotional Okay, hold on, Mitchell, I have just sent you a song that I am ashamed that I didn't include, right, and.
Speaker 1: I'd like you to play it. I think this is my edition.
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Jennet Spotlight break, how Bongo.
Speaker 5: Kept thinking I could never live without.
Speaker 2: Special Night.
Speaker 3: I feel like it potentially, No, don't.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is it.
Speaker 2: I gotta say. It does actually fit all the criteria. I agree, and yeah, I just don't care for it. It's been done to death this song. Every drag queen ever had done this.
Speaker 1: Oh what.
Speaker 4: Don't turn out now?
Speaker 3: Belongs there?
Speaker 1: I'm happy. I can die happy now.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I'm just shuffling at random.
Speaker 1: But of course I just got goosebo.
Speaker 2: Sorry to get all critical thinking, But is this a positive fucking meaning behind this song? Left outside alone?
Speaker 1: Give me some lyrics. She's setting boundaries.
Speaker 2: It's not okay, I don't feel safe. She's sitting at a spring off in my day with that.
Speaker 3: Can we go to the chorus?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, wait for you to bring up. Yeah, it's literally just like in a ship relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually thinking about it. The lyrics don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh but I love this song.
Speaker 3: No, it's a great song.
Speaker 2: It's got to go. I'm so sorry. It just doesn't meet the marking criteria. It's a d if.
Speaker 1: I had the market get rid of it. It's a brilliant song.
Speaker 2: Oh what the fuck this is who put this in there?
Speaker 1: This is the fucking nut book.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the bush.
Speaker 2: You call this an emotional ballad?
Speaker 1: Everyone left, right.
Speaker 4: House.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's good.
Speaker 1: I added that to be honest.
Speaker 2: Why on earth did you do that?
Speaker 1: I'm uplifted? All right, fine, No, I agree, it doesn't fit the criteria. Cut it.
Speaker 2: What we got next?
Speaker 1: Hang on pack shovel. Oh this is perfect.
Speaker 2: This is a brief.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm thinking, normost.
Speaker 3: A.
Speaker 2: Plus you understood the assignment?
Speaker 1: What skipper? This is an immediate Yes, we know.
Speaker 2: This is I'm going in the middle now.
Speaker 1: Mount remember this movie.
Speaker 2: He's gonna make him move, always gonna be in a battle. Sometimes I'm gonna have to move about how fast?
Speaker 1: Age ain't about was waiting on the other side.
Speaker 2: Here's the class. It is about the climb, Miley.
Speaker 3: It is, Oh god, that is it's the break.
Speaker 2: That is like the perfect example. That's what you should all be aspiring towards.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should cap it there because that is you can't beat that. That is really good. It's a real mixed bag.
Speaker 4: For all we know.
Speaker 2: For all we know, the ketchup song could be uplifting. They're just not speaking English, so we don't know what they're saying.
Speaker 1: They also could be talking about mass jennocide the dance wait.
Speaker 2: No way to the chorus, idiot, I don't remember. Ready, what were the kids doing when this was playing?
Speaker 1: Just waiting? Oh yeah, Mitchell's got it. Even it is on the show this week.
Speaker 2: Make no mistake. It's a banger. But sorry, I don't know if it counts. It's not a belter.
Speaker 1: It's not a belter, and there's no emotion in it. For God's sake, it's one note the whole time, pure ecstasy.
Speaker 4: What have we got?
Speaker 3: What are you looking at? Oh? Really, no, this doesn't belong there.
Speaker 2: No, it's great, I can, but no, I'm just going to fast forward. So she sound like she's belting. She's like she's barely whispering. That's not an emotional belter. She could sucking queap into the microphone. It would have more oomph than this. What low life added?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 2: Not acceptable?
Speaker 1: Gone by? That wasn't me.
Speaker 3: Next this.
Speaker 2: Absolutely you understood the assignment? Who have added this? I'll fast forward a bit.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 1: The chip, my friend, we used to play this when we won the water Polo.
Speaker 2: Grand Final, so it never got played.
Speaker 1: We want four years in a hour. We yeah, yeah, absolutely, this is the epitome of what we want in the playlist. The chair.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, that can say absolutely aplus to whoever put that in there?
Speaker 1: Doesn't this guitars our soul? My god, someone's doing this job.
Speaker 2: This is a job. Actually, no, this is who put this gumbag in my playlist?
Speaker 1: Wait, guys, no, hold on, we might have to leave this. It fits all the criteria.
Speaker 3: It's not a ballot, it is.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but by our own rules should we not keep it?
Speaker 2: But you know that ty Verdez is no friend of mine, so I'm not feeling uplifted.
Speaker 1: Okay, true, you're not up lifted. Kill it.
Speaker 2: He was quite rude to me, if you recall correctly, he.
Speaker 1: Was, I mean his latest music video. But that's true, story true. Did you know that I'm in the music video for his new song? He filmed it during our interview and I'm in it multiple times?
Speaker 2: How embarrassing for you?
Speaker 1: Truly? Well that's going viral, so you're welcome, tibauts.
Speaker 2: What's the song that you're in music video?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Jenna, what is it?
Speaker 2: Your close personal friend?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: It's not okay.
Speaker 1: No, he had a okay, now he's got yeah, it's good. Okay.
Speaker 2: So so his next single, I'm getting there, he's coming out soon, and his third debut album is I'll Be Right, Being Better, Being Better. Guys, please continue to send in. This isn't a one week thing. This will be added consistently.
Speaker 1: And you know what, if we ever pull off those live shows that we've been talking about, that'd be a good for your playlist to play, you know, when you're getting into the theater and music plays.
Speaker 2: The playlist will be in our Facebook group and during idiots and I'll pop the link in the show notes as well, because yeah, I think we've double down on what is expected of you this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've really pointed it out. So if we get more fucking yusing to disco tracks, it's your fault.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Listening on Spotify? Don't forget to leave a five star of eating.
Speaker 5: You're listening to?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Don't forget. Season four commemorative mugs now on sale in an on your Royal Blue to celebrate the life and times of Queen Elizabeth.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course they were on sale before she carcked it that you're saying we predicted the death of g Lizzie. I'm not saying that at all.
Speaker 3: Now I am.
Speaker 2: Well, there's season four mugs of for sale still in our Instagram by if you haven't got one already, just make sure you had a long about Instagram. The link will be there if you want to get yourself a gorgeous mug. They're in yellow, two yellow, two blue if you want. If you want to go gender neutral selling.
Speaker 1: Like hotcakes, go by yourself a season four mug where you can, because I'm not gonna last long that I'm going to available forever. All right, shall we do one of our favorite segments. It's been a while, Let's dive on in. Let's take a peek at Jenna's junk, shall we?
Speaker 2: Now? Jenner's junk is where Mitch and I toss all of our rubbish talking points that we think. Actually, let's not use that as our is it just me for this episode because it's no good. It probably won't go anywhere. We won't have much to say about that, but yeah, they all come back to bite us here in Jenne's junk, she rummag just threw her junk gets a hand right up in the junk, you know it's right up there. Yeah, like the copper good feel you don't want to leave anything untouched in there?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Jenny hit us up. What are some of the rejectems that we have?
Speaker 3: What do you found? Okay, let me head in a small rooms, very visceral, and.
Speaker 2: I had heard junk smells like the fish market.
Speaker 1: Sorry kind of say. The windows are closed, so it can't be PM. All right, what do you have?
Speaker 3: Funnily enough, it's is it just me? Or do freshly washed dishes smell fishy? Huh?
Speaker 2: I'm guessing that was one of yours?
Speaker 1: That's me? Do you not agree with me?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: They can Actually if you cleaned your bloody dishwasher that yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, now it's fishy.
Speaker 1: It's like the clean glass or a clean plate. You know, when you have a fresh dish washed glass and you fill it with water and then you drink out of it. I smell fish pole And it's not my dishwasher, it's my mum's, it's my dad's, it's your house, it's everyone's. Maybe you know how people like I only pick up on these smells. Maybe I am attuned to it. I've noticed it once upon a time, but I don't notice it anymore. You know, like people how you go to their house and if they have a cat, you can smell the cat smell, but the owners can't.
Speaker 2: I'm so hyper aware of that. I always double check come over. I'm like, is there a cat smell? Please tell me what?
Speaker 1: You just go out for six hours and come back in and go, ah, well.
Speaker 2: I have come back after spending like two weeks away from home. I've come back and Jordan's let the cat smell get out of hand. I'm like, oh fuck, I've got to clean the couch or something. I don't know where it's coming from.
Speaker 1: I will say the one scent that I would not expect your room to smell. I was pussy.
Speaker 2: That was so cheap, that joke, Jeni.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm heading back in.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't get your fist right to watch the nails, Jenny, the very long and clean, really deep. It's me?
Speaker 3: Is it just me? Or should carpet be men to tree in bedrooms?
Speaker 2: Oh? Again? Going back to the cat smell thing, have you ever had a cat chunder on carpet?
Speaker 3: Not ideal?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or does it do the heaving and it just keep heaving.
Speaker 2: No, often I don't even hear it when it's happening. I'll just be walking around, going, oh fuck, there's another little pile. It doesn't happen super often, but she does make a point of only doing it in the carpeted rooms.
Speaker 3: Well, apparently they do it because it feels comfortable on the carpet underneath their feet. So they'd rather do it that do it there than on tiles.
Speaker 2: Imagine if humans had that instinct, because we run to the toilet on tiles. Imagine if we were like, no, it's more comfortable to spew on carpet. No, it's inconsiderate. Actually, cats are so self centered. Is a peg species have to shove our face into a ship box. I remember one time I heard her starting to like begin the chunder hadn't quite come up yet. She was doing the Oh my god, she's on the carpet. Get out, and what does she do? Run into the lounge room, which is floorboarded, and she runs straight to the rug and I'm like, you little slut, like you're going something that I'm gonna have to clean up. And so I had to hold her on the floorboard, so she'd do it there. Wow, because you know what happens if she doesn't on the carpet, you.
Speaker 1: Smaker, No, No, I don't know. I thought we're going down trying.
Speaker 2: To teach her her lesson. So what I do to try and deter her from vomiting on the carpet is if she does, I rub her face in it, and then I put her out on the balcony. So that's like punishment, and she hates being out in the balcony. She'll be scratching at the door for agent.
Speaker 1: That's awful being forced to do something like that. I remember my mom and dad washed my mouth out with soap when I was a kid. I was in the bath. I think I called my dad a prick and we didn't have bar soap, so Mom had to pump purelle into my mouth.
Speaker 4: Ill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, disgusting.
Speaker 2: I never got any of those sort of punishments. God, there were so many. I remember one of my cousins used to get like a tablespoon of curry powder if she was swearing too much. Maybe a teaspoon doesn't she got.
Speaker 1: One quarter cup of curry powder if she didn't she acted smart at.
Speaker 2: It she got a keg of fucking curry powder.
Speaker 3: I was just put outside and the doors were locked.
Speaker 2: Like the cat you are.
Speaker 1: You had an at room at the center of your home, so that was gorgeous under a giant oak tree. In fact, you any I'm on a talk gup, I could to sit in the sun. I remember my grandmother she still has it.
Speaker 2: There's like a wooden spoon hanging in her kitchen and if you misbehave, you get belted with the wooden spoon.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 2: And so my dad probably copped that when he was a kid, and I used to wonder as a kid, gee, why does she always belt my cousins for punishment? But I never copped the wooden spoon when I'm probably equally as much of a turd as they are, and I deserve it. And then I found out many years later, Dad told me, Oh, it's because I had a word with your grandmother and I said, anything you do to my kids with that spoon, I'll do to you.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: So she's like, well, if I beat the shit out of the end, then he's going to beat the shit out of me. So I never got touch with the wooden spoon.
Speaker 3: Did she just watched your cousins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she belt the absolute fuck out Jenners inhumane and then humane.
Speaker 1: Then they'd get picked up and your uncle go, yeah, serves.
Speaker 2: Them right, Yeah, that has splinters in their ass. And Dad's just like nah, Mitch is fine.
Speaker 1: Miami used to say, I used to kick your dad up the ass with my pointy high heel shoes. Shit, I better act up then that'd be nice. I'm joking, Joy, I'm.
Speaker 5: Turning back in.
Speaker 1: Get your elbow out of there.
Speaker 3: You go, okay?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Or when you're listening to music, do you reckon songs should have the fifteen second rewind button, like when you're listening to podcasts.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'll put that in there that that's my judge. Yeah, I agree, And a perfect example just then, when I was listening to our Yeah playlist, I was having to like pick up the little bloody timeline thing and scroll it across. I just like being able to scrub yep. I like being able to fast forward and rewind like a podcast is fifteen seconds, because you know how, sometimes you're listening to a song and it has that big emotional like climactic moment or the drop. Yeah, the drop yes, and then like your mind wanders and you go, oh, I missed the good bit. Yes, I just want to do the fifteen second like a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Rewind.
Speaker 1: Also, sometimes when I'm daydreaming and that big moment builds, and that's when I yell at the person and then I just want to do it again. So I just want to go back to that one moment. I'll just keep reliving that one good.
Speaker 2: Day, dramatic moment.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I forget that it's not a podcast and I'll push back.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've started doing that, started to get it ruins the heart. It's like when you're about to finish sex wise or like ejaculate no, and something like someone knocks at the door and you have it's kind of ruins the moon.
Speaker 2: No Ah, Yeah, I know that's happened. But the only person that's ever knocked on the door is my bloody cat and she knows where she's s. I'm like, I'm not opening the door for you.
Speaker 1: I'm not stub for you.
Speaker 2: God no, all right, comes back in.
Speaker 3: I'm in Okay, what do we got?
Speaker 1: You know? Hold the judge?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Or would you not care if someone had been murdered in your house?
Speaker 2: What that's mine? You know how you always hear people telling stories being like, oh my god, my husband and I found the perfect time for our family. And the real estate agent told us right before we signed the dotted line that someone had been murdered in the home, and then everyone freaks out like that's going to affect your life at all. I'd just be like, big deal.
Speaker 3: But if there was like a family killing, yeah.
Speaker 1: Jenna, that seemed way too like descriptive and like something that's happened to you. What if it was a whole Jones family killing the one girl three, one girl five and the dad, the father forty.
Speaker 3: Four, so you know that Sydney family that all got murdered.
Speaker 2: The Lynn family went to the really familiar with that case. It's just saying, yeah on the.
Speaker 1: Twelve thirty, on the ninth, I wasn't around anywhere. But I wasn't around, But I don't need one, no. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, there was somebody who bought that house and they were Buddhists and they didn't realize that the murders had taken place, so and then they got told after the fat so they sued the real estate agent.
Speaker 2: Yes, I hear shit like that, And I'm like, I don't understand the problem. Why doesn't matter if someone's been murdered in your house here?
Speaker 1: What do they want to put a sold sticker up on the side out the front with blood dripping off it like it's a Halloween things?
Speaker 3: So I'd be scared they would be ghosts and stuff.
Speaker 1: I saged my house whenever I'm moving to a new house, they sage it. Why, well, I don't know, just to get rid of case someone was murdered in there, just to get rid of all the negative spirits. If you sage your house, it kills off all the negative spirits and gets off the bad juju. Georgina Walker, celebrity psychic, gave me a sage.
Speaker 2: Ty See, I'm into all that spiritual shits to a point. But what I don't know won't hurt me is my theory. You know, what are you going to have to give because you're moving out of this place that we're currently recording in soon, are you going to have to give the real estate a heads up that you and your fucking gay facto have been doing ungodly things in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Hey, Stephen, I've murdered that pusse. You're going to have to disclose it to the next tenant mate. I've really murdered that, oh my god, consistently in that.
Speaker 2: Front bedroom, you know what I mean? Like, what happens in the house when I'm not there is none of my fucking business. I don't care. Good point with the current fucking rental crisis in Sydney, if someone told me that someone had been brutally and savagely murdered in this apartment prior to me moving it, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, I will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's beautiful. I'm bloody moving in.
Speaker 1: Give me half the fucking rent product.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm heading in.
Speaker 1: What so judgmenttal?
Speaker 3: Is it just me? Or is in inflation hitting barbecue chocks more than it is petrol?
Speaker 1: For what everyone's rabbit on? They feel ex ice? Well, I went to Col's the other day and I don't buy them because they're fucking shit. But I was looking at Cole's chook fifteen dollars for the Coles brand, eighteen for the lily Dale.
Speaker 2: How much do they usually cost?
Speaker 1: Eight and ten? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're joking?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Because you go to one of those bougie like smaller supermarkets.
Speaker 1: No, it was my local Coles and Dan Murphy's. All right, well that's that's it. Just the prices of barbecue chickis are going through the roofs.
Speaker 2: Oh god, some of them might not fall under. Jenne's under twenty dollars meals.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, going out. Yeah, Jenna's twenty dollars meals will just be a chicken and a fucking piece of white bread before we know it.
Speaker 2: If that, if that, yeah, if the inflation keeps going the way it has been with the chicks.
Speaker 1: Twenty dollars meal will be a chicken. It's definitely got me easy for you and over the months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I've got one. Is it just me? Or when you were a kid, if you saw a giant pile of stucked up chairs, did you insist on sitting on top of it?
Speaker 2: Yep, I'll put that in there. It was just a weird urge you had as a kid, you know, when they would stack up the.
Speaker 1: Chairs, I'd do it as an adult. You're talking about they tilt to one side. They've always been a lean on them. That's frue.
Speaker 2: I know that would ruin it when you had a stack of chairs and like they would be leaning forward slightly. You couldn't stack too many or they'd start to tumble.
Speaker 3: I like the ones that were all connected to each others and they would go up high. I would always want to go on that one.
Speaker 1: I get jealous of where little kids can sit sometimes. I would love to sit on someone's shoulders for a day, or kids on the You know those boots of cars that have the little lip that fold out, they sit on the edge of the lip. If I've sat on that, the insurance claim that I'd have to lodge with an RMA would be through the roof.
Speaker 2: Did you ever pretend you were still asleep in the back of the car so your parents would carry you into bed All.
Speaker 1: The time, my parents would just leave me. Ya, my parents would leave me those dogs and kids heating in the back. If that was nineteen ninety eight to ninety two thousand and three, my parents would be in prison.
Speaker 2: I remember really trying to stretch the age limit for that. I was like twelve. I'm like, let's see if they can get away with this. Nav Of course not.
Speaker 1: The end of the podcast means she's pretends to sleep and carry into the cars.
Speaker 2: I've had one wine. Guys, I'm out.
Speaker 1: Kids get it so easy, don't They get carried everywhere?
Speaker 2: But what is it about being kids? Like we do weird shit like that getting on a pile of chairs. I remember, like, do you remember all the weird shit you did?
Speaker 4: His kids?
Speaker 2: And it just felt normal at the time. I used to put super glue between my fingers, yes, and then like super glue them together, and then when it dried, just like frip my fingers apart, and then I'd like chew the dry super glue off because I'd run out of fingernails to chew.
Speaker 1: I've done the super glue part before.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, isn't it weird? Just super gluing your fingers together so you can eat it hot?
Speaker 1: I remember once I got a cap gun, remember cap guns, no plastic gun to the red caps in it. They had like a bit of gunpowder in them and they just would sound like oh yeah. And I shot it next to my ear and I was deaf for half a day. And you know, when you don't know to stiel deaf, I am still deaf. I'm really bad. You know, when you go like to your bedroom and you don't want your parents to know you've done something bad, so you just cry to yourself because you think you're deaf. I actually thought I was dead.
Speaker 2: If you had to explain that to them, they would be so disappointed, or.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't be able to hear their reactions.
Speaker 2: Why the fuck would you shoot one of those little cap guns? Next series?
Speaker 1: I remember, wonder what this?
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: No, God, you've seen that Oschwitz film with Harry Styles. What's that war movie Rennegade or something done?
Speaker 4: Kirk?
Speaker 1: You know when a grenade goes off in Harry's hands?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 1: Sounded right, okay, Dunkirk, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I can't think of any other weird shit I did as a kid, but I'm sure there's plenty.
Speaker 1: Oh I mean, must we talk about the cheese roll up saga again? Like that's something you'd only do as a teeth roll up? Yeah, the cheese.
Speaker 2: Microwaved a bunch together and clogged your own arteries or something.
Speaker 1: No, no, that, I'm well on the way to that. But I've cogged. I cogged my small intestine for three days.
Speaker 2: Oh that's better than the artery.
Speaker 1: Remember I got a heart scan. Do you want to tell you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Think got told general I was sobbing. I've got a full heart scin. They had to put a dye in my groin, and she goes warning, this will make you feel like you've wet yourself. Like it, don't be dull shit, I've witnessed.
Speaker 2: What an unpleasant feeling?
Speaker 1: What a weird thing? Like, Oh, we'd sipped in to tell someone they're going to get just so you know you're going to feel like you've just deposited twelve dollars. No, I'm not wadged a posit. Twelve dollars like such a niche thing.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like when people start talking about like spiders and then you're like, oh my god, I can feel something crawling on me. I swet a god, yes, God, whenever I get.
Speaker 1: Bitten by one bozzi, immediately feel like I've been bitten by one hundred nozzies.
Speaker 2: Oh what about in school? This has gone back to being a kid when they like address the assembly and be like, now, there's been a few cases of head lice, so if anyone has an itchy scalp, please come forward. And then all of a sudden, everyone's like, wow, my scalp's so witchy the thought of it.
Speaker 3: Now my head's each.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't because that will drive me insane. You're in bed, fresh sheets, you've just had a shower, but there's one grain of sand fox my whole night.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, because I feel that.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for you all. Yeah, I don't know the fucking someone's crack kids. Let me tee you kids fro in a sand pit completely allowed adults. No, well, I love to play in a sand pit.
Speaker 2: How it starting? Was it after a rain day when they'd be wet sand?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I remember that our playground was made of wood, and I visibly remember when Kevin Rudd was elected to the bastard made some government law. It's like all playgrounds will be plastic, and they built they knocked down. I was like, some government initiative, but make playgrounds safe. And they made the playground this plastic, brutalist post modern which would burn the fuck out of you and summer. Yeslass, you know what I had is just me these dumb on backgrounds to the binoculars.
Speaker 2: They had not No, there were just two pieces of part were fucking cylinders.
Speaker 1: They were fucking anty toilet rolls and we'd all got CEO. There's no glass in there.
Speaker 2: It's literally just tunnel vision and what daft did get to see what Reggie sees.
Speaker 1: What dickhead thought that, let's design and play a pen for kids. You know what they want a giant abacus, the beads, the poles, they had the beads on the Yeah, those they were just numbers. It was tic Tac toe. It was always fucking tic tac.
Speaker 2: If they faded its balls on a bar for no fucking reason.
Speaker 1: Oh and there was always a ship slide metal that if it touched the skin under the soft skin under your thigh, oh boy, done for.
Speaker 2: Days, or like underneath the playground they just put that stupid little archway that says shop And then there'd always be that one imaginative kid just being like, Hi, come to my shop, and I'm like, fuck off, that was me.
Speaker 1: I used to do Macca's drive through only breakfast.
Speaker 2: But you have to kneel on bark chips.
Speaker 1: That's look for anyone in Oh you know that thing when you stand up and the bark is embedded in your knee and there's one indentation.
Speaker 2: So I don't think Kevin Rudd fucking nailed making them safe.
Speaker 1: Still, Isn't that funny? Is it just the Jenner's junk always ends up being the best ones. We should probably keep them for the main show.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know they weren't the best, They would just a bit mind. Um.
Speaker 1: I can see your junks empty, Jenna.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but it gets it.
Speaker 2: Never leaves that junk empty for long. She can't bear it.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, Hayden's texting me going all the way home, so we better get it out of here because you know Daddy's coming home.
Speaker 2: Well, like, you're not allowed to have friends over and you'll get caught.
Speaker 1: He hates the two of you. Can't know how he feels about you, guys. Yeah, well let's go there. Yeah, thank you, Hey, guys, thank you for listening so much. Go grab yourself and mugs like we said, and leave us a five star review on Apple Podcast. You can also review on Spotify.
Speaker 2: Yep, you can't write words for Spotify. But one day, one day.
Speaker 1: Like you said, we don't even want to buy the reading. We're not now reading era, we're in our listening era.
Speaker 2: Oh well, it's not an information overload if I'm reading glorious praise about how wonderful I am.
Speaker 1: If you're reading five stars colored in that's not really reading that. Yeah, thank you. And if you want to get in touch, thank you, just a blanker statement, thank you.
Speaker 2: No, thanks for doing that. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: If you want to get in touch, hit us up on a couple of minches, slide into the DM send us in is it just you? If you've just got a thought, you don't even have to write. I actually prefer just a voice message because then I know that it's in.
Speaker 4: Is it just you?
Speaker 1: So just record it and send it. We'll play it on the show.
Speaker 4: We love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want written one for those no comment text to get over?
Speaker 1: What else? I think you for listening to Everyone will see you next week for the next episode.
Speaker 2: Catch you then, clown love you?
Speaker 4: Is It just Me?
Speaker 3: Podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, I got to piss something shock and had of wine and a red bull.
Speaker 3: Yeah you go.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we could have pause the recording, but no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: I wanted to show you the effects because I didn't get to show them. Because we're connected in the home studio. I want to Yeah, can I just say the amazing people at road This isn't sponsor, but they did send me some things.
Speaker 3: Can you send me some something.
Speaker 1: They sent me the Roadcaster too, which is incredible. It's so cool. We're using their p s A one plus stands and my arms which are amazing, and the NT one headphones all very good.
Speaker 3: I would love the headphones, So if you're listening, please send them my way.
Speaker 1: Jenna also wants to say message to those who have negative things to say about the podcast and for form Emininity. Jenna is now anonymous. So Jenna, what do you want to say to the haters?
Speaker 4: I do appreciate what you say about our podcast. We put so much effort into our and just to hear what you're saying, the negative things, it's just so distressing.
Speaker 1: And that was an anonymous source that we will remain unnamed.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: They were nice.
Speaker 3: They were nice. Thank you for letting them respectful.
Speaker 1: We're now going to transport you to a school hall okay, where Vice Principal Benson will make an announcement to the girls of year nine who have consistently done something to piss her off.
Speaker 3: Girls Girls, stop eyes to the front. Now, each and every one of you, How dare you, how dare you repeat that behavior in the playground? Simply unacceptable?
Speaker 1: You drop the mega, pick it back up? What behavior?
Speaker 3: The behavior? You all know what you were doing.
Speaker 5: You all know.
Speaker 3: And I'm laughing because I'm so disgusted by your dumb actions.
Speaker 1: I've got the perfect sound where Mitchell walks back in. Should it be this or he walks back in? I like that he's interrupted us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hello, welcome back.
Speaker 2: I've got the fight of my life because your bathroom mirror. Can you tell me?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: I don't even have headphones on. I could just tell by the stupid grin on your face. I got the fright of my life because when I stood up, I was pulling my pants up, my junk was still out, and your bathroom mirror is position in such a way that I could see I had eye contact with Jenna. What you look out the window in that mirror? Can you not see the bathroom? No?
Speaker 1: He's right.
Speaker 2: She could have copped to fucking geese at Mitchell's junk.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, too junk in one day.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's too much junk.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of junk.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of junk to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how good is this home set up been? Thanks Rode?
Speaker 2: Are you going to get the monkey pops jab? I've been thinking about it. Yes, Apparently you have to fill in the amount of sexual partners you have or have had in the last four months so that they can determine and prioritize the more slutty gay who gets the jab first.
Speaker 1: Then I'm not getting it.
Speaker 2: Then I'm on my second days.
Speaker 1: That's good, you're just drinking it straight from the violet.
Speaker 3: And no.
Speaker 2: I had a few friends that are bitterly disappointed. They're like, I thought I was going quite well in the bedroom, but now I've been knocked back.
Speaker 1: I'm not enough of a whole. Oh, we're in Sydney, Ladies and gentlemen. The gay scene is stronger than the heterosexual scene, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, How strong is the heterosexual thing?
Speaker 1: Good point? Good point? They got one good root in them a month. The gays have multiple good roots in them a day.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't know, you know, we wouldn't know from what.
Speaker 1: From the reviews. Yeah, I will get it, yeah for sure, but I'll have to wait for it to become readily available I think you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Not on my radar yet. I don't think it's nothing. I'm in urgent need of Why was everyone.
Speaker 1: So up in arms about the COVID vaccine yet the monkey pox vaccine? Like, nah, I don't care the fucking misinformation.
Speaker 2: I've never been I've never really questioned vaccines. I'm just like, stick it in me, doc.
Speaker 1: Now, I'd like to meet what's it god? What's that Learney Tunes character?
Speaker 4: Doc?
Speaker 1: That that yeah? Who says that?
Speaker 2: I don't know the quote?
Speaker 3: Funny?
Speaker 1: What's up? Dark? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was a road runner guy and Wiley coyote, that nasty road run I would always run. And thanks for sending us.
Speaker 1: We love it. The road runner. That's really funny. The treadmills, I was gonna say they need treadmills or just a pair of shoes runners. Oh that's fucking good.
Speaker 2: Good anyway, thanks to Yeah, if you're listening, I want fucking fifty percent of that idea here.
Speaker 1: It's a brilliant idea.
Speaker 3: And I just want headphones, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just wants headphones, That's all she wants.
Speaker 2: If I went through your bedside table drawer in your bedroom, which is right next door, to us, what sort of filthy sex toys would I find?
Speaker 1: We don't have a bedside table drawer.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you've got to keep them somewhere.
Speaker 1: You'd have to go through the whole house.
Speaker 2: Why the fuck would you put them in the laundry basket? If you need them like that'd be in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Surely, No, they're not in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Because the bedroom we don't have sex in the bedside tables. We don't happen to have enough room because we want to kingsoze beds.
Speaker 2: But are they elsewhere in the bedroom? That's what I'm saying, Like, surely you keep your sex toys in a bedroom that is so logical.
Speaker 1: And not in the bedroom?
Speaker 2: Where are they? I'm telling you, I'm not gonna go looking. I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: They're in a clear tub from Bunnings.
Speaker 2: I found a dildo in my bathroom drawer the other day, and I'm so confused because it's not mine.
Speaker 1: Well, you live with Jordan, your partner, in your roommain.
Speaker 2: What the fuck would he have been doing in my suite?
Speaker 3: Weird?
Speaker 1: Did you drunk a nice thing? Did you express by yourself one and forget about it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Now, i'd remember was it your kind? Was it like one that you, the older version of Mitchell would have purchased.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have like a huge collection that i'd lose track.
Speaker 1: What are the odds?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm just like, this isn't mine? Where did this come from?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That another gay man or heat man that I was pegging perhaps was in that room. The odds are slim.
Speaker 2: I know the dealdo wasn't slim. I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, I remember. This is a mortifying still there.
Speaker 2: I haven't dealt with it. This is in my bottom drawer. I'm like, I don't know where that came from or what to do about it.
Speaker 1: You found away on the show.
Speaker 2: No, I used dildo that we don't know who used by yu god grow, that's terrific. Yeah, isn't that really weird? Though? I was like, what the fuck? Because it's not like there's no way I could have been in the bathroom drawer this whole time and I've never noticed, Like it just appeared and I was like, that's not mine.
Speaker 1: Someone just added it. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 3: What about if it was from past tenants?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Well that's what I mean, because the drawer was definitely empty when I put it in there. Maybe one of Jordan's roots was like, oh, can I use your bathroom? And he's like, yeah, sure, And this guy wandered off, left Jordan in the bedroom and then went into my on suite thinking that was the only bathroom, and then just accidentally left it there. I don't know why would he have a deal because they were using it. Yeah, maybe he was giving it a rint in my on fleet and then just dropped it in the bottom drawer. There's no logical explanation that just turned out.
Speaker 1: Isabella. Is she a wanderer? Maybe she went to someone else's apartment, picked.
Speaker 2: It up and then brought it back thinking it was like a dead bird.
Speaker 3: Ye put it in your drawer.
Speaker 2: She was a budget smuggler.
Speaker 1: That is silicon with a sticky thing on the back.
Speaker 2: It's silicon. I don't think it has a sticky thing on the back.
Speaker 1: Did people really use the sticky thing on the back? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Really? Where do you put it?
Speaker 2: What do you mean, like, where do you put the stickening on the floor or on a wall? It's up to you, I guess. Interesting what a mentally mean? Sex toys are great, real liberating you know they're good. Way do you keep yours in a persepex box where?
Speaker 1: I'm not telling you.
Speaker 2: Because I'm just trying to think that I'm not gonna go find them. I'm just thinking logistically, if they're not in the bedroom, that would be such a mood kill if you have to go rummaging through draws in the fucking happened.
Speaker 1: The other night. We had to go find the louver and we didn't have one, and I had to like walk through the house half a wrect my screen door open. High dude, how are you? Oh, you've got your convertle tream It looks good.
Speaker 2: Keep them in the bedroom, you idiot.
Speaker 1: I don't have bedside tables.
Speaker 2: That's not how ye, But there's got to be somewhere in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: You've seen our wardrobes. They're all hangers. They're all hangers. There is no drawers in our bedroom, Nune.
Speaker 2: Put them in the little perspex box at the bottom of the water because our shoes are there. I'm telling you now, our wardrobes do not have any draws or any storage. And I'll tell you why.
Speaker 1: I know, and I get so bad about it because I'm lazy, and you know me, I wish I had draws so I could just throw everything in because I'm a thrower. But now I've got to hang. I've got to hang pants like some sort of fucking troyal.
Speaker 2: It's in here. They're not just looking around me, going surely they're not in here? Oh God, that is so painful. You're not having them not in reach?
Speaker 1: No, they're not.
Speaker 2: What about under the bed?
Speaker 1: No, because we've got a full valance kit. We've got the what's it called?
Speaker 2: You've got under your bed? Sick fuck blow up doll that looks like.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 2: Kiss kiss something something kis.
Speaker 1: We've played it on this show and Yeah instantly.
Speaker 2: Don't let me get it up on my phone. It's not quite worthy of the playlist, but I'll play it anyway. I shan't be adding it to Yeah the same energy as the ketchup song. See I told you. I can't believe you could you decide for this song from Genezee sense good friends.
Speaker 1: I'm texting you a song I've just had to run more addition to Yeah. I'll just text it to.
Speaker 2: Your contributions haven't been overly helpful. I have it, they have it, but I think I've hit the nail on the head here for fox sake, what is it.
Speaker 5: To dance.
Speaker 1: I write about? Do you know this, Mitchell?
Speaker 2: It's not going in the playlist. It doesn't meet any criteria. And also it's just occurred to me that there is no hampster dance to go with it. It's not like the ketch up song or the macarena. Whether it's a dance. Why call it hampster dance when it's just some fucking pip sweet with making noise.
Speaker 1: It's not even like there was a little hand mouse thing. Is it just I sent you one more song? Did you play that again? I'm really intuitive intuitive, I don't know what I'm trying to. Ready you.
Speaker 2: My kiss ye ugly?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Probably, I don't really know what that is. It's good, but it's a good song. Yeah, I know this is a good song. But Coyote Ugly? Is that a song?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: It's a movie?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a great play I want to play the new over song and then you'll hear an example. Okay.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know what it is about Amax. She just rubs me the wrong way.
Speaker 1: It's the haircut and the lying she's lied to me multiple times, and she stole my selfie stick. She did still make your selfistick. You know, she's got that long hair, one long, really long blonde on one side and the other side cuts off under her ear. She had the hide to tell me. At her very first Australian interview, I go, what's it the heir, she went, oh my god, oh my god. I was cooking cookies and I put them in the oven, went upstairs. Was cutting my hair, babe, and I cut one side and then I went, oh my god, I'm burning my cookies. So I ran downstairs. They were barren, pulled them out of the oven, and I caught myself in the mirror and I went, this laps and that's a story about it. And I was like, that's a pretty good story. Anyway, she was on fucking Jimmy Fallon and she's like, oh, it was a pr thing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, the bitch had the galls and she told a completely different story, made up that cookie story.
Speaker 1: Wow to my face, and it's a bullshit.
Speaker 2: So she basically bell Gibson. But at this point, what did that journalist say? What should I have said to her? She says, no, Bill, that's lies. That's a lie bit, you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh what was it?
Speaker 2: It was like, no, no, don't draw an information, just be honest.
Speaker 1: Oh god, imagine how I said that?
Speaker 2: Actually, how old are you? I believe that I'm twenty six.
Speaker 1: How old are you? She's just her wits end?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ship, And did we all see Tracy Grimshaw at the queen's funeral, very unable to even talk? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did see that, good old trace. If only she'd done that before we'd run the top five moments, maybe that would have been a contender.
Speaker 1: Before maybe number four. Yeah, I don't know. She was in that glorious cape.
Speaker 2: Saddle bags, so she actually had saddle bags. Yeah, weird talk about it from her cultic.
Speaker 1: All right, weish better get out of here, everybody. It's been a hour show. My Mitch is going to get another wine and yeah, more than now. I've got to go to bed, to be honest. What time is it until late for me?
Speaker 2: It's fucking four pm.
Speaker 1: I've been up since three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it isn't like a seven or eight o'clock bedtime normal, not full. I need time to windn't be pathetic. I've been time to coroa. Love you all, Thank you, for listening to getting the sense that he doesn't want us in the house. You know, Hayden's coming home. You can't be seen. And now it's I've got to get to bed. I'm like the sun's upright, trying to hide the sex toys he doesn't want me to snoop.
Speaker 1: I get brand new ones every time I'm a germber phone. They get delivered at four every day. I'm not kid. Here my Amazon drivers coming. All right, Thanks guys for listening. We love you so much.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all. Just two percent. That's all we can ask for. Solder Wow, Okay, to see you then.
Speaker 1: See you guys, love you fine?
Speaker 3: Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast. Suff