Speaker 1: Laura and Bitch, come on.
Speaker 2: Friday.
Speaker 3: Hi girls, Hi everyone, Happy Friday. Yay water plans for the weekend.
Speaker 1: It's Witch's birthday.
Speaker 4: Well it's actually Monday technically, but I mean this is the closest weekend, so it's the celebration weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm not in a celebratory mood. It's twenty nine. It's close to thirty's cue.
Speaker 4: Bitch, you can't not celebrate your last year in your twenties.
Speaker 1: Oh you're playing right into his hands, Laura. He's told us, He's like, I don't want to celebrate. I like birthdays. Every day. He's reminded us his birthday coming. You are putty in his hands. That's so true.
Speaker 4: I actually I don't think I've ever been reminded of someone's birthdays.
Speaker 2: It's last three days.
Speaker 1: I brought that up though. That was me.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 5: What do you know this morning when we're talking, why don't we do a dinner the three of us?
Speaker 1: I've been waiting for you to ask me.
Speaker 6: Do you want to have a dinner Saturday night? Yes, Producer, Grace, would you come?
Speaker 1: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Don't jump at the idea. She's like, maybe.
Speaker 4: Prace just looked like it was a work of it that we're making a work on Saturday.
Speaker 1: You can't do it on Saturday night because I'm not here.
Speaker 2: Where are you.
Speaker 1: I'm import McCrory seeing my family.
Speaker 2: I screw the family every week.
Speaker 1: My god, I never seen them. I see you every day. It's Mitch's last year as a twenty nine year old. Happen less. Why are you so dramatic that it's twenty nine?
Speaker 2: Is dramatic? I said to my mum, I don't want to celebrate.
Speaker 6: She went, wow, So what you're saying is you don't want to celebrate the fact that you gave.
Speaker 2: Birth to you.
Speaker 1: I thought about you as a mother. It's always about us.
Speaker 4: Every year that goes past, and I think to myself, wow, I've made that another year of parenting.
Speaker 1: Well done, me, Yeah done.
Speaker 2: That's always about the mums. Well find out Monday if we celebrate.
Speaker 6: I got Kylie min tickets. We got them actually in the studio, two of them. Kylie Minogue is coming for her attention to her to.
Speaker 2: Australia or is she already here? She lives here, doesn't she?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean maybe she travels a bit. I think she's between here and England to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well she's coming. She'll be national, so wherever you are in Australia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think that that's the point to get hung up on.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: You sell some some tickets, that's for sure. It is interesting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the tickets are on sales second of October. Details Frontier Touring dot com. If you want to double go to the Pickup dot com dot are you now? In fact, we're going to go to a couple of songs and then when we come back, we're going to choose someone at random that has entered on the Pickup website. So you have you've got like six minutes to get your entry.
Speaker 1: In now and stand by your phone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it by phone because we're going to call you. Laurie, you got you got the hotline.
Speaker 1: Ready, I'm ready. I'm gonna call it next, Laura Burn gonna call.
Speaker 2: That's a celebrity call on your phone. That's huge news. After this, Kylie, tickets on the way of the PICKUPLL get ready listen.
Speaker 6: Every day this week we've been talking about the tickets, the tickets that everyone wants. Kyliemo, guys, it's time to give them a way. Is bringing attention to it to Australia for shows nationally. All tickets on sale the second of October. Details Frontier Touring dot com. Do you girls have a favored Kylie song?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: This one brings me back the fields the most spinn spin.
Speaker 1: Locomotion is a good one.
Speaker 4: She's been around for so long speaking spinning around?
Speaker 2: How like?
Speaker 1: What do you reckon? The spans of her career has.
Speaker 4: Been neighbors from like seventeen os, yeah, but from like when she started releasing music for twenty years.
Speaker 2: It's on forty years.
Speaker 5: No, she was so young for sixty years seventyek I reckon eighty years.
Speaker 1: I love nothing more than giving things away on this show.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited to give these tickets away. I'm very jealous.
Speaker 5: Part of me hurts that I'm giving them to someone else and I'm not able to go myself.
Speaker 4: But I've also had so many people who entered online, so this is Yeah, whoever gets these tickets is very luck Yeah.
Speaker 6: What you had to do is you had to head to the pickup dot com dot are you You had to enter your details right now.
Speaker 2: We're gonna call her lucky now live. I don't know they're about to get these tickets. Should we do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Shall we spin around?
Speaker 1: Spin around?
Speaker 2: You can feel the tension. Oh my heart is going. But good.
Speaker 1: That was a good one. Head Dilmond dumber. That's what you sound like, the diamond.
Speaker 2: Dumber, odom and dumber.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: That was funny. Keep going, let's go.
Speaker 2: It's Rosemary Rosemary. Okay, you guys, she's probably listening. She probably a famous you speak.
Speaker 1: Nervous hallois. Hi Rosemary, it's Britt, Mitch and Laura from the pickup. How are you?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I'm so good. How are you?
Speaker 1: We're so good as well?
Speaker 6: Hey, oh my god, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're awesome Rosemary.
Speaker 7: We're excited that I would be excited that you guys.
Speaker 8: Are calling me.
Speaker 1: You are live on air and we have a question.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you for telling me that, because otherwise, what would you have done?
Speaker 6: Come out of my mouth?
Speaker 1: Rosemary, have a question for you. Would you want to go to the Carli concert?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, are you serious?
Speaker 6: My body is shaking?
Speaker 2: Or would do anything to get to that concert?
Speaker 8: I love her so much?
Speaker 5: Would you sing live on air to get those tickets?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 2: Like if you want me.
Speaker 8: To do.
Speaker 2: Anything if she goes to the t and that's.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 2: Change up, rose You got the stage?
Speaker 1: Can you sing your favorite chorus?
Speaker 6: Okay, are you serious?
Speaker 2: Just get give me?
Speaker 7: Give me one?
Speaker 2: God, she needs track?
Speaker 1: What about like spinning around? No locomotion?
Speaker 7: All right, everybody do in the brain you dance, now, come on the locomotion.
Speaker 1: Keep going.
Speaker 2: I'm into this.
Speaker 6: Place.
Speaker 7: Oh, oh my god, I can't believe I just did that on the hour.
Speaker 1: You're amazing. Who are you gonna taken you to the concert?
Speaker 6: My daughter for sure?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a little Rosemary.
Speaker 7: Yes. Ah, these are going to hear me singing from wherever I'm going to be because I'm going to be shouting too loud.
Speaker 5: Oh well lucky, it's gonna be drowned out by everyone else because we did just hear you singing. I'm joking, Presby. We're so stoked for you. I'm low key jealous.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, you guys are sorry amazing, literally thanks listening.
Speaker 2: We love you. That's so kind. We'll get the tickets out, Kyler manag she's going to be here. All shows nationally are frontierering dot com.
Speaker 4: For more details, look coming up guys, I recently have found out some pretty big medical news.
Speaker 1: I'm allergic to something. Yep, I'm allergic to something.
Speaker 4: And I thought that by the age of thirty eight I would have figured out everything that it is that I'm allergic to.
Speaker 1: But no, something really caught me off guard.
Speaker 6: Oh we'll bring us she platter in here and some fruit and see if we can get Laura about it next.
Speaker 1: Oh God, throw some shashimi at a face. You don't know how this is going to impact my life, Mitch, I'm devastated.
Speaker 2: Who she goes pick up?
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: I came across and I didn't even think this was possible, that I came across a new allergy that I have, And now I thought, No, hear me out everybody, daily mail, I prepare.
Speaker 2: Your lawy, Sorry, what do you mean? I came across?
Speaker 1: Okay, So at thirty eight years I discovered. Yeah, I came across. I discovered it. Sounds like you found it in the tabloids. I'm on across an allergy that I'm sure I.
Speaker 2: Had breaking new Laura be an allergic to come quite so I didn't know that I read about it.
Speaker 5: In the No.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought at thirty eight.
Speaker 4: Everything that I am allergic to I would have discovered by now incorrect. Apparently adults get new allergies.
Speaker 1: All the time. Have you ever gotten any new allergies? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Remember that time I had a chep we fruit. My throat closed up and I had to chew two thirte Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I had to resustinate you I remember.
Speaker 4: Okay, So here, I was at the pub the other day with my two kids, and I was They're running around.
Speaker 2: And I winded.
Speaker 1: I was, I'm setting this scene.
Speaker 4: I was standing there outside and I was eating my delicious, delicious garlic chili prawn pasta.
Speaker 8: Was it?
Speaker 1: Was it delicious, so.
Speaker 6: Many ingredients, my garlic parsley, chicken prawn cream, garlic.
Speaker 4: Chili pewn pasta. Guys, let me tell you this. It is my favorite food, a chili prawn pasta. I will eat that every day of the week if I can. I I have eaten it so many times that cow could I possibly how could anything possibly go wrong? One might think, So here I am, I'm eating it, and all of a sudden I kind of had this moment. I was a bit like, oh, it's pretty garlicy, and then I was chatting to a friend who I've only met a couple of times.
Speaker 1: She's a lovely acquaintance.
Speaker 4: And she stopped speaking and she looked at me, and she goes, wow, there must be a lot of garlic in that pasta. The garlic that she could smell wasn't in fact coming from the pastor it was coming for my breath.
Speaker 1: So then, as an analogy.
Speaker 2: Wait, this story's got peaks and valleys.
Speaker 4: As the night progressed, I could smell more and more garlic, not just coming out of my breath, it was coming from my underarms.
Speaker 1: Oh, I absolutely reeked of garlic.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I went home that night and I like tried to have some adult time with my husband and he was like, Laura, you smell like garbage. It turns out that some people can develop like an enzyme reaction to garlic.
Speaker 1: My fart smelt of garlic. Everything I did smelt of garlic.
Speaker 5: I don't know many people that eat garlic though, that don't smell of garlic.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, this was like knocked you. Yeah, this was like toxic. You had a die So how do you.
Speaker 2: Know it's an allergy?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: And you didn't just overdose No, I didn't.
Speaker 4: It was just I only got through half a bowl of prawn pasta. So apparently people who have like really severe garlic allergies because I had everything intestinal problems, I had cramping, I had hot sweats, like it was a whole thing anyway.
Speaker 1: So does something else in there? You need to test it again? Eat garlic to night. I'm petrified too.
Speaker 2: I'm petrified clove. And see how you go live on radio. I go to some songs and come back.
Speaker 1: And going through anaphylaxis is in an ambulance downstairs. Eating straight up clove is a bit hectic, like no one can do that.
Speaker 2: Are are you worried? Are you gonna get a doctor?
Speaker 1: I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: I actually spoke to my friend who is as she's like an allergen specialist, and she was like, no, it's a very real thing.
Speaker 1: Some people have.
Speaker 4: Like get how some people can't eat asparagus because it makes they have like a reaction, it makes everything smell. That's me but on garlic, and now I have to go through the very sad separation and realization and I'll never be able to eat a garlic prawn pasta again.
Speaker 1: I have developed a garlic allergy in the last year of my breath. I know how you feel mine. No you don't, because I do not stink like you do.
Speaker 5: My allergy is like my belly gets really bloated and hard and it just makes me like whiz pop, like there's no tomorrow.
Speaker 4: There's nothing like admitting to having garlic farts on radio that really humbles the nation is.
Speaker 3: And I can't eat it now my belly is so it's an IBS. So garlic is a very common ibstreet.
Speaker 5: Talk.
Speaker 1: You've talked about stinking. Yeah, but I was play the music so sad, the sad music.
Speaker 2: So you tasted of that.
Speaker 4: I still to the point where I repelled my husband for three days.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: It was horrible. And now I will never eat a garlic pomp pasta again. Garlic bread now we know, Yeah, I think or Italian.
Speaker 2: I did never go to Italy.
Speaker 1: Let's wrap this up. How about we give away some money. Hey, five hundred dollars from chemist Warehouse sounds good. Some Zyrtec and perfume. They do a lot of perfume. Chemists ware House, they.
Speaker 6: Do five hundred bucks our little wins of the week and getting touch callers here at the show. What was your little win of the week? What are you celebrating this week? And we'll give you five hundred bucks to celebrate. Next on the pickup, we need to give away a cheeky five hundred bucks just that Chemists warehouse.
Speaker 2: Why would you buy it? Chemists ware house?
Speaker 1: With that cat, I would get perfume and Dean for Laura. Yeah, I don't need perfume and deodorant. Well, you just said you couldn't even get away. You need to get away from yourselfie stunk sober. Yeah, I mean because I garlic, I smell better now, the reason doesn't matter. That's what I would be purchasing. Block block block block blok. It is all of this is your little wins. It's not your big wins of the week.
Speaker 4: It's what you've done, those little small moments that sometimes go unnoticed. That's what we want to hear about. And the best little win wins strict. Do you get five hundred bucks a Chemists warehouse?
Speaker 3: Would it be you?
Speaker 2: Samantha? What was your little wind of the week? Hi?
Speaker 7: Well, on the weekend, I did what felt like a million loads of washing and that's not the win I managed to get it all done. I hung it out, I brought it in, folded it up, and the second I got it all off the line, it started raining. And it just felt so good to beat the rain.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, that is a little wind. There's nothing worse.
Speaker 2: The wind's getting it off after before it rains the wind.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The winn is that. Yeah, you actually got it all dry and got it insight. The only thing is having to do the washing.
Speaker 4: The worst part it isn't they getting it off the line. It's the actually fault once it's folded putting it back away. Sam Mitch doesn't worth understand this little win because he lives at home. His mum does his washing, so he'll.
Speaker 1: Never get it. He can't because.
Speaker 4: All right, okay, we'll come back, we'll come back. You're in the running. You're in the Mitch has decided the oracle.
Speaker 1: Who's next.
Speaker 2: Samantha. Hey, Samantha, what's your little win of the week?
Speaker 1: Another Samantha, you win?
Speaker 2: I lose again? A what'sle win of the WEEKO? Hi?
Speaker 3: So I finally rearranged and organized my kitchen.
Speaker 8: All of my topway containers have lids.
Speaker 1: That is good.
Speaker 7: Everything is just beautiful. It's embarrassingly like, it's embarrassing.
Speaker 6: How happy I am?
Speaker 3: It brings a lot of joy?
Speaker 1: Well, I thought, you know, it's a good success.
Speaker 5: That's a.
Speaker 2: That's probably the littlest we've ever had.
Speaker 1: No, there is something.
Speaker 7: It's a game changer. It's beautiful.
Speaker 5: Opened to my topperware cupboard last night to put some of my dinner away. I barely go into that cupboard. All of a sudden there's twenty five containers and one limb.
Speaker 1: Where are they?
Speaker 8: Frightening?
Speaker 1: Once again?
Speaker 3: Weird?
Speaker 4: Once again, Mitch does not relate to this because he never has to worry about the tupperwear drawer.
Speaker 1: His mum does it.
Speaker 2: Paul's called doesn't because that I breathed.
Speaker 1: Shut up. All right, let's go to the next call.
Speaker 2: All right, Maria, Hello, what's your little win of the week.
Speaker 8: Oh hi guys, Okay, I'll be dating my boyfriend for six months. Yeah, and I finally finally had the courage to do a number two at his house. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, give it up, Maria, that is I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: But speaking of getting perfume and some yoda itt, maybe Maria will need some too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Maria, five hundred bare house take it.
Speaker 1: You can get toilet paper and like toilet spray, so youth, you can go hard some perfume. They might call it. It's actually a bug win.
Speaker 8: Yes, thank you. I tell you what. It's a big step up for me because I just always make excuses to leave. Oh I just got to quickly go down to the shop, so I quickly wanted to mackage use their public toils. I went, no, buzz it, Maria.
Speaker 4: You should be so for entering this new phase of your relationship. What a step, Maria, do you know?
Speaker 7: The big step?
Speaker 1: The better phase is the next phase now where you tell them.
Speaker 5: It's the phase where you're like, hey, baby is just going to do a quick food back in a minute, Like when you can just own it completely.
Speaker 1: It's so liberally.
Speaker 2: I'm not at door open phase with my.
Speaker 8: I even let one little lip too as well, So that was a little step up to for me.
Speaker 1: Little one wind.
Speaker 2: No, No, what a little far So I don't admit it again.
Speaker 8: Sorry, God.
Speaker 1: Five about you for Maria, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: All right, we're going to go. So we're done for the week. If you missed it, it's my birthday on Monday.
Speaker 1: We miss it. We've heard it all week. Thanks for reminding us again.
Speaker 2: Shut up. We'll see you Monday. Have a great weekend, enjoy yourself.