Speaker 1: Laura and come on in, Hello everybody, Welcome back another Monday.
Speaker 2: It is the pick up with Britt, Laura and Mitch. And what a day it is for me today, Laura, Why is that, Britt?
Speaker 1: Is that because you've got a massive bunch of flowers sitting right there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And you know why I got a massive bunch of flowers delivered to work today, because today, ladies and gentlemen, is my bangniversary.
Speaker 2: Do you want to explain to everyone what a bangniversary is?
Speaker 1: Because I'm not sure if this is going to catch on as the anniversary to be celebrating.
Speaker 2: I reckon it should catch on, Laura.
Speaker 4: A bangniversary is it's basically the day that I banged my filance day. Man, it's very fast, very first day.
Speaker 1: It is literally when he became so bamboozled that he was like, oh my god, I am in love with you. And that's what the that's the hypnotic effect you had on him.
Speaker 2: I think not. I think it was the next day.
Speaker 4: I think it was day two that he fell in love when we held hands crossing the road in traffic, a very romantic moment. But for those plaint at home, my fiance and I were supposed to be a one night stand literally, so it was the day that we banged and now we're getting married.
Speaker 2: So he has set me a beautiful bunch of flowers. I have not sent him anything.
Speaker 1: I think that Okay, So this is when people who were one night stands that turn into relationships, that's when they should celebrate the anniversary.
Speaker 2: I just celebrate my wedding.
Speaker 1: That's about it. Actually, don't even celebrate that. To be honest, you actually forgot that. Forgot it was like two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: So I just don't think.
Speaker 4: I think you can make your anniversary any day that suits, And I think if you need to change it by a couple of days to suit whatever you've got going on, you're also allowed to do that.
Speaker 2: I disagree.
Speaker 1: I think anniversaries or anniversaries for a reason because they pertain to a date.
Speaker 2: That's what I would anniversary. Well, what do you want?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Look, coming up on the show, something that I think everyone can debate about is would you get on a plane if you found out that you had head life? Big questions here at the pig ho that what you did last week? Can you're so dirty? Look, we'll discuss the days coming up on the pick up, pick up kid. So normally our beautiful Mitch Jury would be here to give us the pick up or put down. But these are the things that everyone's talking about, the water cooler chat that you've been discussing at the office today, and we're designing whether we pick it on and we carry on the conversation throughout the week, or we put it down.
Speaker 2: And never speak of it again.
Speaker 4: I do love hearing what Mitch brings every single week, So I just be known, Laura, I'm going to judge you heavily for whatever you've brought this week.
Speaker 2: Can I be fair?
Speaker 1: I don't think Mitch has ever brought like an actual big headline. It's always the down and dirty, dumb stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, here, tell me what you've got this week.
Speaker 2: I have the heavy hitting stuff.
Speaker 1: I have the stuff that people really want to talk about, like this one getting on a plane with head lice.
Speaker 4: What put down you, dirty girl?
Speaker 1: Was this you? Laura?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 2: To be fair, though, I did.
Speaker 1: Go on a family holiday and found out when I was on the holiday that I had headlights and so did the kids.
Speaker 2: But you can't do it intentionally. Well, what's this plane business? Jason Biggs's wife, Jenny Mollin, she's.
Speaker 1: Getting slammed online after revealing the insane story of how she found out that she had headlines on a five hour flight. Have listened to this as I'm on a plane with Caroline and she just looked at my head.
Speaker 2: And remember when we told you last week that I said my head and.
Speaker 1: I thought I was having perry fanipus symptoms.
Speaker 3: Just why I have.
Speaker 1: So she thought she had perimenopause symptoms. That actually she found out on the plane that she had headline.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can't get on a plane if you know that you have nits. That is irresponsible. It is like drink driving, but you can. It's not like drink it's irresponsible or it is you can't do anything about it if you're already on the plane and then you've realized you have nits, but you can't jump up the emergency.
Speaker 1: Shoot, Maggie, I wish I could tell you the amount of kids that go to daycare.
Speaker 2: We get the call weekly like that.
Speaker 1: Some kids being sent home with knits and that we've got to do another treatment. It happens on repeat, and only a few times has it been my kids.
Speaker 2: You know, you're waving around.
Speaker 4: So you need to do if you're in that situation on your plane, you need to go to the air hostess and ask for glad rap and you need to wrap your head up.
Speaker 2: It's the only car you have to can't sit there. You can't have an infestation on a plane of knits. But no one will know it's you. No one will know your bun. That make It's okay if someone does something illegal, but new one news. Okay, that's the next one. All right, well, okay.
Speaker 1: Twists are to release limited edition Cavia flavor.
Speaker 3: Put it down?
Speaker 2: Put it down?
Speaker 4: Why why would you butcher such an Australian icon.
Speaker 1: Twists are great as they are. The chicken flavor is already a little bit questionable. Twists don't need to be fancy. Caviar is unnecessary. Twists don't need to come from under the seat. No, they don't. Sty it would go out with a strong point. Do you know what was a really great combo that was recently done? Arn, it's brought out like no shapes Now they have like pizza shapes or chicken shapes.
Speaker 2: They bore everyone in the car. Nos a shape face for breaking it down.
Speaker 1: They've brought out meat pie shapes, and they are so good that I ate the entire box in one sitting.
Speaker 2: So I'm here for that one. I just think, keep things as they are. If it's not broke, don't fix it, okay.
Speaker 4: Quick question off the back of that, are you like a cheese twisty or a chicken twisty?
Speaker 2: Oh? Cheese cheese standard traditional? You're stressed by that one now.
Speaker 1: Next having your Christmas tree up already.
Speaker 2: Put it down?
Speaker 4: But you are asking somebody that usually just drapes one piece of tin salo over her fiddle leaf.
Speaker 1: Well, look, apparently it says a lot about your personality if you do.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So, according to a Florida based psychotherapist, people who start putting up their Christmas tree decorations early tend to be more sentimental and they like to live in the nostalgia of the past.
Speaker 2: I just am not about it. It takes up too much room. I think it puts too much stress on you.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: It reminds me they got to get presents and stuff, not for me.
Speaker 1: But I think I'm ready to put my I'd happily do it now, but I don't know if it necessarily just kind of like means that you're a nostalgic about the past. It just means I have kids and they get really excited about it. It's a weekend activity that will like you know, it'll time be over for two hours.
Speaker 2: But if it's because you've got kids and you set it.
Speaker 4: Up too early, kids don't really have a concept of time, so it drags it onto Yes, every day? Is it today? Is it today's? And the answer is like, no, shut up, it's not today. It's seventeen weeks away. Because your mum's nostalgic can set it up in May.
Speaker 1: But do you know what it does? Do It also then prolongs the threat. You can use it as a bribe. Well, if you do that, Santa's not going to get you a present longer.
Speaker 4: I do that to my films day, all right, doesn't work. Hey, it's that time of year. Though it's not just Christmas. It's the time of year that the Hottest bald Man list is revealed. I can't wait for this list every single year. But I'm not happy with who is coming at the top place. I'm going to tell you about it after the break. Not only is it Christmas, which is my favorite time of year, but my second favorite time of.
Speaker 2: Year coming in close.
Speaker 4: Hot on its tail is the list of the Hottest bald men of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: And yes, this is a scientific study.
Speaker 4: This is what people are putting their money behind, which is very worrying.
Speaker 1: I like that you didn't even talk about the hot list in general, like we you know that came out a couple weeks ago. Didn't get a mention on this show. Let me just tell you about the list.
Speaker 4: So I want to start by saying a lot of effort goes into this list. And when I say it's science based, there are things that they look at like facial golden ratio, voice attractiveness, and obviously things like global search interest. The thing that I love the most is they take into consideration the celebrities cranial shine factor.
Speaker 2: I think that's important.
Speaker 1: Also that the shape of one's head. If you're going to be baled, you got to hope that your skull is a nice shape.
Speaker 4: But when you take in the shine factor, I don't know if I want it to be shiny, like I would probably put some powder on it and take the shine off.
Speaker 2: That's useful. It's glowy anyway, just tell me who this is topic.
Speaker 4: I wanted to bring this to you because I'm not how with the list at all. As somebody that has a large interest in baldman, I don't like the list, so I'm going to start at the top. Number one, from the sexiest baldman in twenty twenty four to no surprise.
Speaker 2: And we get a drum roll? Is that too?
Speaker 4: Fa?
Speaker 2: I do have a drum roll here?
Speaker 4: Number one to nobody's surprise.
Speaker 2: Prince William.
Speaker 1: I would say that that is a surprise, especially when one of the categories is shine of head, because I would say, if anything, Prince William is quite wispy on top.
Speaker 2: There is some bumf love. Yeah, there is no shine there.
Speaker 1: He's holding on for dear life to those last few fellows on top of his head.
Speaker 2: Number two Dwayne the Rock Johnson.
Speaker 4: He was always going to come in. But I think he's hotter than Prince William. Prince William, let's be real. He's only number one because he's a prince.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that makes him hot too, I get it. Yeah, but it's not about being a prince. It's about being bored. But it's awesome.
Speaker 1: Also, he was the heart throb of our generation when were kids, though, so I understand while he's still up there.
Speaker 2: Kelly Slater number four, he's a surfer. I get it. You completely miss Shaquie O'Neil. But that's yeah, because we don't have time for all of them more. I'm trying to do some highlights.
Speaker 4: The highlight number six, I am sorry Danny DeVito. Danny DeVito is not on any hot list anywhere ever.
Speaker 2: I don't know who thought that it was okay to put him in there. This is a very interesting tidbit of this, though.
Speaker 1: Danny DeVito has thirteen eight hundred searches made for naked and shirtless every year, So people out there do find Danny DeVito hot and they want to see him naked and shirtless.
Speaker 4: But I reckon there might be a rumor that he did something naked and people are just trying to find it.
Speaker 2: Did you Google search?
Speaker 3: Yes? I did.
Speaker 2: I was one of those searchers.
Speaker 4: No Vin Diesel he made the list, but he surprisingly came in at number ten.
Speaker 2: But do you know who wasn't on this list?
Speaker 4: If I was going to add a few of my own people to this list, because I've got two that I want to add okay, one Tyson Beckford.
Speaker 2: I don't even know who that is. I have a picture ready because I knew you wouldn't know show.
Speaker 1: I don't know who anyone is even how those people you just mentioned. I was like, let's talk about Siquila and Neil.
Speaker 4: I know he's like hello, I know he's a beautiful model. I think he used to be a model on like America's Next Top Model, then he became a judge.
Speaker 2: Then he's just so hot. I disagree. He's not actually bald.
Speaker 1: He just has a shaved head, which means he does not meet the criteria for bald men.
Speaker 2: No, you can't be opt in ball. I'm putting him in. Sorry, I Danny DeVito's in there, all right? What's your second one? Jason state them? Yeah, great, I think he belongs on the list.
Speaker 1: Britt, I need you to explain to me why you care so much about a baldman list more than anything, and why you've gone so far as to consider additional people.
Speaker 4: Because the thing that got me was I love to look at these lists, but I was a bit up in arms about the people they included, and I don't think it's fair to.
Speaker 2: The other hot bald people.
Speaker 4: Do you know what makes Jason so hot is that he was also like an Olympic diver.
Speaker 2: No one cares. I'm just trying to make it hot. All right, What do you got? What do you bringing to the show?
Speaker 1: We can riot for the bald man, we can write for them, britt And also, if anything, the baldman out there, they need this sort of validation. If anything, they've been waiting for Brittany Hockley to wave the flag for the hottestport man out there. All right, Well, look coming up, I want to know what have you screwed up at work because there was a huge error that Mattel made last week. You might have seen something was printed on the back of a box from Wicked that shouldn't have been there.
Speaker 2: And I think everyone's.
Speaker 1: Had a little, a little mistake at work that might have landed them in a bit of hot trouble.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you. Hey, Laura, I have a huge update.
Speaker 4: You might remember last week, but we were talking about Wicked. Mattel released like this limited edition doll and the website on the packaging was supposed to take you to Wicked, but there was a little typo and in fact was taking people and kids to like a pornographic site.
Speaker 1: Well it was like you know the QR code, how they put them on the back of packaging, so you scan it and you went straight to Wicked dot com.
Speaker 2: Not Wicked the musical dot com.
Speaker 4: Have very different have a listen a company as big as Mattel. This can't be just going past one person. It can't be just one person's job. I mean, like everyone makes mistakes at work.
Speaker 1: Some people's mistakes are bigger than others. And some people are linking a porn site to a kid. It's not funny. It's very bad. It's really bad.
Speaker 4: No, there's a lot of lawsuits in that, especially because it's in America.
Speaker 2: Hey, call up if you have made a huge mistake at work. We want to hear about it. But I have an update.
Speaker 4: Because Mattel have come out and acknowledged the problem. Not that they could not acknowledge it, but they've officially apologized. This is their statement. We deeply regret this unfortunate error and are taking immediate action to remedy this.
Speaker 2: How do you remedy it?
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 4: Parents are advised that the misprinted, incorrect website is not appropriate for children.
Speaker 2: Thanks Mattel Sherlock.
Speaker 1: But also there's been so much speculation online. I saw so many comments in this thread about it where people were saying that they thought it was done intentionally.
Speaker 2: I don't agree. No, it's human error, it's not the well the thing was people were saying, it's obviously AI. People thought that AI is trying to take people's jobs and that they've made this huge error.
Speaker 4: How's the conspiracy theory? AI probably would have done it better. They did come out and say I can confirm AI was not used on packaging for mattel Wicked collection dolls. Do you know what I remember talking about mistakes at work? Laura, you might remember this. There was like our first big meeting many many years ago where we were under it was negotiations, it was contracts, we were talking money, we were talking plans, We're talking how many years, Like a lot of discussions that Laura and I had never had to have in this world before.
Speaker 1: This is also like our very first meeting with like the big radio bosses.
Speaker 2: So we felt a little bit out of our debt.
Speaker 4: Put it that way, we're very out of our death but we're trying to be really professionally. We had a clipboard and stuff, obviously, and I was waving a pen around, but it was on zoom as well. So anyway, when we were like, thank you so much, thank you everybody for the meeting. We'll be in touch, and I thought everyone had gone off the zoom call. I thought everyone had hung up, and I turned to Laura and with that hand actions as well, I said, show.
Speaker 1: Me the money like she was making it rain She was like pretending to make money rain down. Actually, And also it wasn't even that Lucad contract. It's just the first time we were going to get you paid for being on radio. And I remember looking at you, britt and I was like, what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 4: There was a moment of silence for me, there wasn't and then through the screen we here, Brittany, We're still here.
Speaker 2: The Bosses was still on the core and I was like, yes, yes, I knew. I would like you to show me the money please, thank you.
Speaker 1: Hi. Oh wait, the phones are ringing. We've got Kylie on the phone. What happened to you? What did you screw up at work? Oh?
Speaker 3: Hi, guys. As a teenager, I worked at my local supermarket and I worked every Friday night four till eight, and I really wanted to get out of there this Friday, so I thought I was turning the lights off, but it turned out I turned off the power to all the fridges and the freezer as well as all the lights. So I went back to my next shift on the Saturday morning and yeah, some of the boys were loading all the freezer and fridge stock into trolleys and I'm like, hey, guys, what's going on? And They're like, someone sites turned all the power of so all this job has to go in the bin? Did you.
Speaker 2: Did you admit that it was you? Did you take the floor, Laura? You never admit to a mistake.
Speaker 3: No, No, I was normally on the front checkout, so I yeah, I was like, oh that's for shame. Off I went and yeah, I never told anyone to this day.
Speaker 2: TV footage just shows it going in.
Speaker 4: So does when like, did you know at home, if a freezer turns off, everything melts and it floods, like the water comes out.
Speaker 2: Would does that mean the supermarket it all flooded?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a hot mess, like milk, ice cream from pizzas, yogat everything everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's actually also kind of sad such wastage, but thank god I g A were honest about it, because they.
Speaker 2: Could have just sold it all. I mean, like, oh, well, deal with that refreeze. I actually tried this a week ago. You can't refreeze a melted ice cream.
Speaker 4: It doesn't freeze the sname and mine had a stick in it and I couldn't find the stick.
Speaker 1: You also shouldn't recool meat that's been out a room temperature for an entire night.
Speaker 2: But anyway, trust me to don't we try this at home?
Speaker 3: People?
Speaker 2: Thanks Kylie. Hey, that is it from us today, guys,