Speaker 1: Seven thirty tonight. Thank god you're here, bag baby, another premiere season. I love this show. I've seen a lot of the marketing around around the country. They're doing great little installation pop ups with that blue door. Back again to host this year, Celia Procuola. She joins us. Now, Hello, i'd be premiere night. Hi.
Speaker 2: It's so exciting to be back. Can I just say all of the billboards, I just secretly hope that they've accidentally put them up outside my ex boyfriend's houses. How do we get into this business? Isn't it's all?
Speaker 3: It's the only reason I'm out here hustling really, so my ex sees me with success totally.
Speaker 1: That is it?
Speaker 2: Just to show it down there?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Good? Look what you let go? I've made this very personal, very fast. We're very I'm very excited that the show, the show is back. Can't believe it, can't believe it's been a year already.
Speaker 3: Celia, we absolutely love it. Can you tell me if you could have your dream guest? Absolutely anyone. Maybe your inspiration is growing up literally?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Well it's a tricky question because my absolute dream, one of my dream guests we have, which is this evening is Sampaign who's on tonight, who's on episode one? I love him so dearly. He is such a smart ass and an absolute piece of work, and I love him so much, and I thought, there's never in a million years he's going to agree to come on this show. And knowing how close he is with you know from having paying attention that Tom Gleisner and Ed Cavaliers, so you know, there's a lot of people with a lot of who have a lot of history with him. So you can rest assured that we really don't take it easy on him.
Speaker 4: I would love to know. Have you ever been in a situation where you've seen someone on stage like walk through that door and then they're floundering and you just you're like, oh, I want to help them. Like how do you respond to that when you can see someone's not doing as good a job as well?
Speaker 1: I hoped, you hope that they would do.
Speaker 2: You know what, Like it's going to sound like a lot, but if no, it doesn't really happen. It's so no matter what happens, it's still entertaining. Like some people come out and it's incredible how it seems like their brain is just a joke machine that comes out with these fully formed one liners. Some people go into character, like Julias was incredible at being like, you know, just transforming into an accents all this stuff. And then some people just look like they have no idea what's going on. And that's really funny too, So you can't really fail at.
Speaker 3: It, well, Celia, the aim of the game is that they don't know what's going on. They're very put on the spot. We have someone here that would love to be on the show, Mitch Cherry. He thinks he's himself a bit of a comedian, and I want.
Speaker 1: To thinks of himself. I've done stand up that's like think thinks of himself. I would love to walking to Baker's delight. You think you're a baker, make me a thinker bout.
Speaker 3: I would love Mitch right now if you will let him to give you a little mini impromptu audition with some of his best joke.
Speaker 1: Okay, a A, howe do you want to just throw it?
Speaker 3: Just go throw your best joke in right now, see if you.
Speaker 4: Get a game?
Speaker 1: All right, Celia, Yeah, all right. Elton John's at a cafe in Paris, Yeah right, and he orders a salad right the way that brings out the salad, puts it down and it goes, Sir Elton John, here's your caesar salad. He says, I cannot eat this. I take it back to the kitchen, and the waitress goes Elton, Sir Elton John, I'm so sorry why, he says, Well, I'm a rocket man, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, I mean it's probably a good time. This is a great time for me to tell you that I don't book. Thank god you're here, which is great because it saved me an awful conversation right now, it does and also now I actually love it.
Speaker 1: Can you believe this?
Speaker 2: I didn't write this, but I hear your very interesting Elton John, John John, give you another one. No, no, no, we you and I cuff from the same class, because you know Elton John. You know, Sir Elton John. Yeah, okay, did you hear about the rabbit that he keeps in his house that is on a treadmill twenty four hours a day. It's a little fit bunny.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's good. See, I'm a generous laugh. You me.
Speaker 2: That you were going to tell me, And now John Jones, I would have one back to you. This is Kim.
Speaker 1: Celia.
Speaker 2: Please check it.
Speaker 1: Out Channel ten seven thirty. Thank god you here. Thank you Celia chook us for the premiere measure.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All. Right back after this on the pickup