Speaker 1: Hi guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life Uncut, and we have a really exciting episode for you today because we have a very special guest on and for everybody who has watched The Bachelor, I reckon you're going to be pretty stoved with this one. We have Bella on the show today and we're going to get into that in a little bit. But first, Brittany, how's your week been?
Speaker 2: Why do you always get this really sexual tone in your voice?
Speaker 1: It's a new thing I'm trying out. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's on not working.
Speaker 1: You're not doing for me yet. I don't know how to be sexy anymore. Like Matt comes home and I'm like, do I just take my pants off? What do I do? How do I flir? How do I mean?
Speaker 3: You've been to in a few years? I feel like you do? Just take your pants off now?
Speaker 1: Right? We've got to wait until one pm on a Saturday when Mally's having a nap. It's not whoa, whoa? Why are you trying to have sex with me? It is not one pm on Saturday. That is our sex time, and that is it. Put my pants back on, please now immediately.
Speaker 3: No, my week's good, same old, same old.
Speaker 2: I didn't get to watch every episode of the Bachelor of this season because I did a lot of night shifts, meaning I just couldn't watch them, but I did really get into it towards the end. I did watch the finale, which is why I'm so excited to have the guest on today, have Bella and chat to Beller about everything other than that.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. I had a.
Speaker 1: Super uneventful week.
Speaker 2: But Laura, I don't know if you want to talk about it, but you did message me something that got me.
Speaker 1: A little bit worried. Oh well, okay, I didn't realize we're going to go there, but I'll go there. Yeah, I am. I'm totally fine. This is not as dramatic as what it sounds by any means. I've just been super busy recently with work and stuff and then obviously pregnant, and how I made the joke the other week about how I keep forgetting that I'm pregnant. I kind of just forgot to eat the other day, like it was like midday and I hadn't really eaten anything. I had like a cup of coffee, and then I was in the midst of serving a customer at work. So I'm standing there at work and I'm I'm trying to sell this guy an engagement ring, and I could feel this like rising feeling of feeling a bit sick. I was like, oh God, something's going on anyway, still trying to chat to this guy. And then the rising feeling got worse and worse and worse, and then I just plucked down.
Speaker 3: I'm like a full on faint.
Speaker 1: Didn't hit the floor, like I didn't pass out, but I like down on my knees, down on my hands. And then this poor guy who'd come in to buy his girlfriend a ring had to help me up call. It was very dramatic. So this was my wake up call that I need to slow down and take a bit better care of myself because I am actually pregnant and I need to stop pretending like I'm not.
Speaker 2: When you told me, you messaged me and told me and I had this, I felt bad. My immediate reaction I was just like I didn't I didn't even think. I was like, are you okay?
Speaker 3: I was like, Laura, you're not looking after yourself enough. You've got to start to prioritize your I've got to eat more, drink more water. And then I realized how gressive I came in and I was like, but I.
Speaker 1: Hope you're okay.
Speaker 3: Do you need me to bring you anything? I was just like the protective mom.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that was my week. That was a weird thing that happened. I'm fine now, but getting into a couple of things that we want to talk about before we get into the chat with Bella today, and that is that we did put it out on last week's episode, a very unusual name. It was on the Ask gun Cut episode, but it was a very unusual name that a guy had been calling his girlfriend's vagina, which was dessert, his dessert, his dessert. So he put it out on Instagram, and we asked you, our wonderful listeners and our wonderful Instagram and Facebook community, what are some of the weird names that your partner or ex partners have called your vagina for? It hasn't read them yet, So I'm going to read a few of my favorites.
Speaker 3: Can you rapid fire them?
Speaker 1: Burn to start with a couple that really really got my juices going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not even punny, it's just rare.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to say that I didn't even mean that really just got me excited.
Speaker 3: Just stop, quit while your head.
Speaker 1: Give me the name. Okay, my vertical smile, my honeypot, my pink orchid, My meat curtains has a slug. Imagine being a girl and having a guy I call your vagina a slug. No meat curtains, No, I've heard that one before. Okay, what about finding Nemo because this lady says that one of her flaps are longer than the other, and Nemo has a short fin. This guy, this guy named his girlfriend's vagina Sharon. One of my absolute favorites and a true highlight was Gateway to your Guts.
Speaker 2: Okay, I am so perplexed how anyone thinks that calling a woman when you're in the moon in the moment, when you're saying, hey, show me your meat flaps, how they think that that's going to turn someone on?
Speaker 1: Hey, baby, show me the gateway to your guts.
Speaker 2: What's in your guts? Let me check it out? Like, what's wrong with the world? What is actually wrong with people?
Speaker 1: This other girl's name for her vagina is Jerry, which, you know what, fine, It's kind of like naming a dog David like eving it a real human name.
Speaker 3: She named her own vagina.
Speaker 1: Well I know, she just said, me and my boyfriend call my vagina Jerry.
Speaker 3: No sorry, moodkiller.
Speaker 1: Next, Quinn's pace, a pink star burst.
Speaker 3: A mini moo.
Speaker 1: This one is Swamp and Shrek's voice, Swamp spicy, a poon tang like a bin tang, bit different, and Betty. That's all I got. There's way more, but I'm just gonna wrap it here because guys, this is getting out of What about a guava or a ham wallet, just to really round it out, do you know what? Ma Hey, all right, this was This.
Speaker 3: Was definitely eye opening.
Speaker 1: My favorite.
Speaker 2: It's definitely gonna be the Finding Nemo because he's one fin shorter than an other.
Speaker 3: Like that's it's actually pretty cue.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cute. That was That was a's a weird turn.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we do want to keep our intro pretty short today. We all know that sometimes Laura and I can get carried away without talking, but we do have this really great, beautiful, in depth chat with Bella coming up, so we're gonna jump straight into accidentally unfiltereds now. First up, So Hubby and I were having sex on a Sunday afternoon. Things got a little bit rowdy and we ended up doing a doggie style. Then we were interrupted by our four year old daughter saying, what are you guys doing while staring at us in full doggie style sex position naked. My husband replied and said to her, I'm just giving mommy a massage, sweetie. We didn't hear anything about it for the rest of the day. Then the next morning, hubby had gone to work and my daughter jumped into bed with me for a cuddle. She then said, Mummy, roll over and play that game that you were playing with Papa yesterday. Needless to say, I lost my shit laughing and said, no, darling, that's not a game we can play.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, this is therapy.
Speaker 1: This is years of therapy and trauma for your child that your kid's gonna turn out really funny and with a great sense of humor. I just thought that was so funny. It's just like, have you ever walked on your parents having sex?
Speaker 2: Okay, so my parents always tell this story that I used to sleep walk really badly when I was little, and I would sleep talk as well. So there's this one story that Mum and Dad say sorry, Mom and Dad, you're gonna kill me, probably that I'm telling this on the podcast. They were like, we never did this. They had four little kids, right, they had four kids under sick.
Speaker 3: When they had sex.
Speaker 1: It was, you know, on this Sunday afternoon at you structured time and on this day of the month. Yeah, one pm Saturday. So one night they were.
Speaker 2: Like, we don't know why this one night we decided to have sex on the lounge. All the kids, like, all the kids were in bed asleep, so they were like, fuck it, let's just like get rowdy.
Speaker 3: So they were on the lounge. Mum was on top of Dad like they're young, right, I'm so sorry mum.
Speaker 1: Dad.
Speaker 2: I was on top of that, and then all of a sudden, Dad says, I just froze your mum.
Speaker 1: I just stopped her.
Speaker 2: He's like, because you were like this little exorcist child. I was just standing there. They didn't know how long I was there. I was just standing there looking at them.
Speaker 3: Dad was like, hey, sweetie, what you doing there?
Speaker 2: And I apparently just stared at them, and they had this moment of thinking like, oh my god, we're gonna have to pay for therapy forever. I stared straight at them, and they thought I was awake because I was asleep. And then all I said was, if Mitchell shoots me, am I allowed to shoot him back.
Speaker 3: Mitch is my brother.
Speaker 2: And they looked at each other weird, and they were like, well, I don't think your brother would shoot you, sweetheart. And I said, but am I allowed if he does, And they're like sure, Now go back to bed. Anyway, they were like petrified that the next day they didn't if I was gonna remember it or what. So they were like tiptoeing around asking how I slept, and I remembered nothing. I still remember nothing to this day. I just have this idea from what they have told me.
Speaker 1: So this is what psychologists called suppressed memories of trauma. This is why I'm single, This is why I can't date. I blame my mom and dad. I walked in on my mom when I was very young, in a sixty niner. That was a very confronting situation.
Speaker 3: It's jujits too, sweetheart.
Speaker 1: Okay, I haven't accidentally unfiltered. One night, when I was with my boyfriend and we were at his parents' house, we decided to have a late night spa. A few lines later, one thing led to another, and well, we had sex in the spa. It was when it was time to get out that I couldn't find my Batha bottoms anywhere. I drunkenly looked everywhere for them, in the spa, in the garden. We eventually just gave up, went to bed, and I honestly never gave it another thought. Fast forward two weeks later and it was my birthday. His dad gives me a rap present in front of the whole family. I excitedly open it to find my bay the bottoms are inside. I sheepishly look up at him and he says, yeah, well I found those in the spa filter. At least he has a sense of humor.
Speaker 3: So good.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got one more. We've really got the parents once today, going come at me number three. Okay.
Speaker 2: So, my beautiful mom used to always pester me to find out about any guys I will interested in or dating. I became really good friends with this guy who was a bit older but very lovely and pretty cool. I made the mistake of telling my mom his name, but I made it very clear we are just friends because I know she pesters me about it if I tell her anything more anyway, My mom is a shift worker, so one night at work at about three am, she decided to Facebook store him classic. She didn't think she had done anything wrong and thought she'd gotten.
Speaker 1: Away with it.
Speaker 2: However, she actually shared one of his photos from his profile to her own timeline, a photo from him at Tomorrowland from two years before, with a whole group of people from the same town as us, who were all tagged in the photo. So they all received a notification saying my foremum's name had shared a photo that they tagged in two years.
Speaker 3: Ago on her own timeline.
Speaker 1: Ah, I be me.
Speaker 2: She didn't even know she'd done it, and she felt horble when I told her, and actually reminds me of that time that you did this weird incident where you like uploaded your ex's girlfriend's photo to your.
Speaker 3: Timeline or something.
Speaker 1: Do you remember I put.
Speaker 3: Her full name in my status update?
Speaker 1: Is what I did? But do you know what We're actually going to do? An episode coming up on jealousy and something that's called retroactive jealousy, which one of our awesome Facebook community members commented on, and it really got us thinking about it. So that's going to be a future podcast topic right there, So I think we'll leave that one. But anyway, guys, we just wanted to make today's intro short, sharp and a little bit naughty, and we're going to get into interviewing bellas you watched the show. If you watched the final of Bachelor, I genuinely think that this finale, I mean, Britt, you might tell me that I'm wrong, but I think that this finale was one of the most heartbreaking finales that we have ever seen. And the reason for that is because Lockie went so far telling both the girls that he was in love with them and really building that, building the intensity, really making them feel reassured, really making them feel loved, only to the very next day turn around and say I can't be with you anymore. Bella and I think collectively Australia's heart absolutely shattered when she had her heart broken, and I wanted to speak to Bella about what her experience was like on the show. I really also wanted to uncover what this whole lockdown period was like for them, because you know, it's a very different experience to what both Britt and I had. I mean, we never had this, they had their phones back, they were in love in lockdown, but they were not being supervised. So what does the bachelor look like when there isn't the supervision of producers and cameramen and Soundi's and Bella was really really honest and she shared a lot of the ins and outs of the past six months of what happened between her and Luckey, of the extent of their relationship, and also of the extent of the hurt that she's felt as a result of being publicly dumped on national TV. I'm really excited for this chat. I think it's a really beautiful and really honest conversation, and I really hope that you guys enjoy it just as much as we did recording it.
Speaker 3: All I want to add into that is maybe I am biased.
Speaker 1: Yes, time my heartbreak was pretty.
Speaker 2: Heartbreaking, but let's just like brush over that. I can't imagine what it would have been like to have been told that the bachelor loves you, that he wants to spend a life with you, that you're the one, and having spent all this time off camera with him, Like I just I can never fathom that because, like you just said, we didn't have that chance to form any sort of off camera intimacy, and then to be told at the end twenty four hours later, not even twelve hours later, that like, oh, I know yesterday I said this, but psych it's not you. Obviously I felt that in a different way because I mean, you guys never saw it. But yeah, I was made to feel like it was me on my show, and twelve hours later it wasn't say and I know exactly everything Bella said. I know the exact timeline because we are with them on the date, as you know, Laura at like midnight, one am, two am, and then at seven am you feel in the finale, so the night before, so I feel it. But guys, it was a really interesting chat. We got something that's never happened on The Bachelor before.
Speaker 1: And one thing that I think is really important for us to just touch on because we actually didn't break down the timeline when we were talking to Bella. We kind of got caught up in the conversation around what was happening that we didn't really break down exactly the moments of like I love you and when the breakup and the rejection happened. So just so that you guys are all aware and we're all on the same page of getting into this conversation. When Bella had her final date with Lockie, that was literally twelve hours before he then turned around and said I don't want to be with you anymore. So he had said I love you, and twelve hours later had said I don't want to be with you. And I think that that's something that we really need to keep perspective on with this. The other thing as well is that normally during filming, there is a three month gap between when filming ends and when the show is on TV. Unfortunately, for this season, that gap was very very short. It was only six weeks between when filming ended and when the show was on TV, and that was due to this extended filming schedule around Love and Lockdown, you know, the parameters that were put in place because of COVID. So I think those timeframes really changed the dynamic. It also really intensifies the hurt. And what it also means is that instead of filming for three months, this season actually filmed for six months. So the girls in this season filmed a much stronger and more intense bond than I think even yourself or I could have formed, and like, I can't even imagine what it would be like to have dated Matt for six months for him to then turn around and say it's not you at the end, and.
Speaker 2: To be dating off camera, to be able to call each other, skype each other, whatever you.
Speaker 1: Want to do, like all the things they were doing. Guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like we literally whatever bond you and I formed with our respective partners, LOLd to that whatever bond we formed, it has nothing on the bond that.
Speaker 1: Would have been formed in this period. Before we do get into the conversation with Bella, we also want to say, like, we know that there is a beautiful love story that's come out of this season, and we are genuinely so happy for Lockie and Arena, and we hope that they have all the babies and we hope that they stay together and are super happy because we all understand how stressful this period of time can be. But there has been a lot of conversation around their relationship and from their perspective so far, but I haven't really heard a lot from Bella's side of the story, and so we wanted to unpack what happened because there absolutely is more to the story than what we saw on the TV.
Speaker 2: I think for me, I can say that this without bias. I don't know either of the girls. I knowing like once you go through the process, and I know how much he's left out. I know how much he's left on the cutting room floor. I didn't have a side. I wasn't going for anyone, and I can hands down say that, and that's not against either girl.
Speaker 3: I was rooting for whoever.
Speaker 1: I was just rooting for the love story.
Speaker 2: And I'm so stoked to see another success story come from The Bachelor, because that's what we want from it. We want a love story. We want a fairy tale. You know we've seen yours. You're popping out, baby number two. It's so nice to see you can't hold it back.
Speaker 3: Just just try and stop up.
Speaker 1: I'm always pregnant, but it's so.
Speaker 2: Nice to see Irena and Locke and their happy ending. And sure it was a tumultuous ride to get there. Sure, Lockie said he loved two people at once, which he probably did. I think that that's a thing. I think people can be in love with two people at once. Do I think he handled it the right way? Probably not, But that's why we want to chat to Bella. But it's very evident that there is a lot that has been missed out in this story, and I think that's why we decided to get Bella on today, just so we can learn what really happened behind closed doors.
Speaker 1: All right, well enough from us, let's get into the interview Bella. I am so excited to have you on the show today, and that is because since the very first day that I found out you were going to be on The Bachelor, I was like, we're going to get her on the podcast. And do you know how I found out that you were on the show. Have I told you this? No? I actually thought you were going to kill me because I didn't tell you, and I was like, I was like, little bitch, why did you keep this from me? So Florence, So if anyone who doesn't know Florence, who was on my season of Bachelor with Matt, she sent me screenshots of an article that was in Daily Mail of you being papped on your first single day. I did not know this, so thanks for keeping that from me.
Speaker 3: Do you feel so betrayed?
Speaker 1: So betrayed? That's whe I'm going to get the dirt out of you today, You're like we were friends until then. No. I was actually so afraid because they put this like the fright into you, the fright, the fear they put the fear. They literally said to me, They're like, have you told Matt and Laura that you're coming on? And I was like no, I couldn't wait to Like once Lockdown happened and COVID happened and it was like that three month break. First person I called it was you to be like, don't kill me. Well, we're going to get into everything, particularly the finale. I want to know more about this whole lockdown period. Actually, I just want to know everything. But before we get into all of that, first off, something that we do with all our guess is do you have an embarrassing story for us? I have one. It's kind of gross.
Speaker 3: Though we love gross.
Speaker 1: We love it. So I was about eighteen, So this is when I was dating my first boyfriend. We were together for about four and a half five years, and I remember it was about I think it was someone's twenty first and it was really cute. It was like the first time I got to get dressed up in like he was in a suit. It was like black tie and I was like, oh, fancy. And then we got to this event. It was so beautiful. I think it was maybe like our first month together. And We're at the event and I've had a couple of champagnes, and all of a sudden, I just start getting really hot and I was getting Honestly, I would have preferred that. I started getting like these waves of hate coming through my body, and I was like, something doesn't feel right. So I was like, I'm just gonna go outside and get some air. And I was like, oh, I'll come with you. And I was like, great, that was my way to get away from you. So we go outside. This is like on Bondi Road, by the way, like nice in public, really nice and public. Frey Yeah, and we're standing outside and I'm like trying to compose myself. All of his mates have decided to come outside as well, and he's like, what's going on with you? He was like what's wrong? And I was like I don't know know. I'm like I'm fine, I'm fine. I keep brushing it off, and then he go I think he goes to grab my arm. And as he grabs my arm and he's like, do you need like, let me get you some water or something. I straw up all over his brand new suit. And when I mean all over, I mean like it was projectile. Onto your ladies and gentlemen. This is your most eligible.
Speaker 3: Bachelor brette in Australia right now.
Speaker 1: And yeah, like it's all about the romance. You know, you gotta keep it real. But hang on. You said you stayed with him for four years after done with me for four years after that's love, that's brilliant. It's yeah, I don't know why you would.
Speaker 3: I think I disagree when you said you'd rather shit yourself. I think the vombit's fine.
Speaker 1: Like at least if you like shit yourself, you could sort yourself out in the bathroom. And it's just just all over him. And then I saw his face because like you know, when you're someone's vomiting near you and straight away you're like what not? It was so bad And then he was like, no, baby, it's finely took off his jacket and then yeah, it was shocking. So I had food poisoning the rest of that night. Well, I wasn't expecting anything quite as great as that. No hope to bring that to the table. I was like, there's a few sexual stories that could bring out, but I feel like, just in case my dad listens.
Speaker 3: To this, our poor parents.
Speaker 1: I know my father's disma, I've heard from him for six months.
Speaker 3: So Bella, let's go back.
Speaker 1: To the start.
Speaker 3: We've just seen it all play out.
Speaker 2: We know, well, we know part of you that production wanted us to see.
Speaker 3: But can you tell us who is Bella? Who were you before the show? What did you do? Who did you date? Why did you go on the show?
Speaker 1: Look, I think before the show, before the show even came about. For me, I'm I kind of have two sides to me. So I'm a digital marketer, but I'm also a freelance creative. So I've been in fashion for a few years. And I think that's kind of why I've had a lot of friends that have done this in the past, because I'm going to the same events that everyone's going to, and I'm meeting these people are like, oh, like I've been on The Bachelor, and it's like, oh, cool, did you fall in love? Not really, but that's fine. I was like, I fell in love, yeah, And then you meet the friends that are like, no, I genuinely fell in love and then you kind of just that's kind of where my connection to this whole thing happened. But I mean, aside from that, I think I'm just kind of your average Joe, you know. Just I spend most of my time at the ocean. I'm an absolute bloody dog, and I have a constant better with gravity. So that's pretty much me in a nutshell. So what kind of relationship trauma have you been through in order to make you go, oh, I'm going to go on a reality TV show. No.
Speaker 3: I think that everyone that is.
Speaker 2: Cast has been through some sort of trauma. I think it's like part of your prerequisite or.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, you just seem to have. I mean, I know, for me, like I had relationship after relationship which didn't quite turn out the way that I wanted, and then the prospect of doing the show came up and I was like, yeah, I'm going to I'm gonna try something different. I'm going to see how that works out. And obviously it went pretty well. Yeah. So really weirdly, my last two relationships have actually been Bachelor related, but without it actually being intended that way. So, for example, my first partner, I was with him for four years. I had nothing to do with Batch. Unfortunately, we were just too young, like we were. I met him when I was seventeen, and it was just like we were more best friends than we were anything. Honestly, that was probably one of the best relationships I've ever been in because he genuinely loved me for who I am, my dorky self. He saw every aspect of me and not once was he ever trying to change me or judge me or anything like that. So ultimately, that is what I look for in a relationship, like someone who loves me for who I am, no questions asked. My second relationship was kind of this is kind of where my triggers started to trickle in, whereas like it was one of those relationships where it was so electric and it was so passionate. But I don't know if he was in the right headspace for a relationship. So I got dragged on a little bit. I was young, I was in love, I was naive. He went on the Bachelorette, So who was that? So that was Sam Johnston Georgia Love Season. But you dated him before he was actually involved with Bachelorette. We dated way before, so we dated before Bachelorette was even a thing for him, and we actually ended up back together after he finished the show as well. So that's kind of where my connection to Matt comes in. And that's kind of where I met Matt Courtney through Matt ended up meeting Laura, and that's kind of where this little web had been created. So it was like, I mean, you're dating a guy, You're going to meet his mates. It just so happened that his mates were on the Bachelorette with him too. So and if you're thinking that the Bachelorette or the Bachelor is an incestuous community, it kind of is. So there you go, Yeah, you're big, big, big Greek family, big sisterhood, sister wives exactly. But I think it's just nice because you are like minded. So it's kind of like you're you're friends with people who are in the same headspace as you. They do the same work as you. So yeah, it's just yeah, And it's one of those experiences. I mean, I always say, like, obviously Britta and I we formed a really amazing friendship after the show, and you're like, sorry, who are you again? She's still playing hard to get, But that's the way it's my game. It's because you go through this thing which is such a such a weird and like I can't even put it into words what the multi experience is, and it really galvanizes you. Well, it really galvanizes you to people who have shared that same experience, because I think unless you have done a reality TV show, you don't really I can't fully understand or grasp what is involved in it. And I think that that was one of the conversations I had with you early on where I was like, you don't know what's coming for you, but I promise you'll be okay on the other side of it. Yeah, it's pretty fucking crazy. I feel like though, like in that sense, I've been so grateful for people like you in my life where you've been through this as well. And it's like even Courtney gave me some really good advice and he was like, you'll be sweet, Like you are very so aware of your emotions. You're probably one of the most emotional people I know. So he was like, oh, in a good way. He was like, you're very connected to your emotions all beit love, sadness, whatever it may be. So he was like, I'll be there for you at the end. He even said, he was like, you know, Laura will be there for you at the end. So it's kind of like it's nice when you have people that have been through it and they just know when they get it. I had no idea it would be this insane, but I think it's just like it's blown my mind.
Speaker 3: Like it's one of those things, isn't.
Speaker 2: It's like people can warn you and tell you about it as until the cows come home, and you can go in thinking, Okay, I know what to expect.
Speaker 3: People have prepped me for it, but you.
Speaker 2: Can never ever ever be ready, especially in a situation like yours or all of us. I guess you can never really be ready for what happens then and what happens after. And it is tumultuous and the shit man. People I think sometimes forget that you're a human and they think that you're a bit of a character sometimes and it can be a really really rough couple of months.
Speaker 1: But it's just like I think, I think that's what shocked me, how nasty people can be and just like going out of their way to send you a really crappy message on Instagram, and it's like at first it started getting to me, but now I'm kind of just like, if that's what you're doing your day to day life, you just felt like you needed to go and really put someone down. Then I feel like maybe I shouldn't say this, but you probably have bigger things to deal with in messaging someone that you have no idea who they are. So it's kind of like I didn't want to start letting that get to me because it's hard. It's like people what you fall in love, and they think they have the audacity to tell you how you do feel and opinions on your life. The reason why that arises is because we do get grouped into being a character. So and I was one of the things I was going to talk to you about how you kind of went from having this like wifey edit to the villainous edit to being the one who was heartbroken at the end. And what people really lose sight of is that you're not playing a character along the process of the show. You are just you, and you're having a very human experience on a reality TV show, and you'll react into things that are happening to you. But I just want to before we get into like the whole process of it. I do have a couple of like logistical questions. Can you tell us how long it's been since filming ended? Yes, so it was the end of July, so two months, like eight weeks? Yeah, seven week about seven eight weeks, So just so that everyone has some context and perspective on what that means and in comparison to what normal seasons look like. So when Britt and I finished filming, we had around three months, maybe a little bit longer between when filming finished and when the finale actually played on TV. And so there is a much longer time frame for the person who is the one who's heartbroken at the end to actually grieve the relationship, move on a little bit, and have some closure before watching it play out on TV. Whereas in this season of The Bachelor, because of COVID and because of lockdown and everything being extended and production time frames being thrown out, obviously that timeframe was really reduced. So I feel like this is a lot rawer for you than what maybe it would have been for Bread. I mean, I'm putting words in your mouth.
Speaker 3: But I mean it was pretty fucking raw. But thanks, Lauren.
Speaker 1: So going back to your edit. So we saw you going from having this like really beautiful beginning of your relationship with Lockie, and like the first couple of episodes were so romantic and like I think from the get go, everyone was like, oh, well it's in the bag, it's Bella, just pack up and go home.
Speaker 3: You got the intro music too, didn't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got the intro music, and like I have to admit, like it called out to me because I was like, I love fairy tales, and they was like this is so cute, like it's my own little fairy tale, and I was like, you guys have no idea what's coming.
Speaker 3: Mabe. I'm feeling I got the fairy tale editor from.
Speaker 1: The beginning too. What was it like watching those first few episodes back and knowing that everybody was rooting for you, but it not being in you. I think it was hard. I mean I even had that before the show started airing. I had girls from the show, like other girls that were on the show with me and family members being like, I know you're out and you're finished. I know you can't tell us what happened, but we know it to you, so we just were happy for you. Let us know, when the wedding is and I'm reading these messages and I'm like, oh god on, like it hurts because I think even Roxy said to me at one point she was like, mate, like he doesn't look at you like he looks at anyone else. And it's like hearing that and You're like, but then what happened, Like if other people could see it too, then what actually happened in the end. So I think it just it really messed with my head because part of me was like at the end, I was like, was it in my head? Was it this amazing connection? And it was actually just me thinking it was, you know, immense and there was so much love, but really that was only one sided. But then seeing people say that, I was like, Okay, so they're seeing it too. They saw it as well. So it was pretty rough. But I think in the beginning it kind of just made me realize. When I was watching it back, I was like, no, that was there. We did have a connection, and it was it was real. I mean, the guy told you that he loved you in the last episode also wrote it on his arm, so I'm gonna say it was. Everybody was equally as confused yea by that cluster fuck as what you are honestly, and I think some people have even been saying, well no, he said he was falling in love with you, and he said I've fallen in love with her, and I was like, well no.
Speaker 2: But he did say in the pool I love you so okay, So I have a question. He did actually say I love you right up, yeah, and you said I love you too, I love you too, Okay, I do have a question or another one man shoot. Did he ever say like whether this is in private to you on camera and they didn't play it or whatever?
Speaker 3: Did he ever say basically like it is you it will be Yeah?
Speaker 1: He straight upsets you. During lockdown we were talking about engagement rings. He was like, would you what would you do if I proposed to you? At the end? What the bar? He I think the one thing that really got me was when he said to me, he was like, I can't wait to make you happy for the rest of your life, And that for me was I'm like, you don't say that to someone on you really want that to like unless he's sitting there And I remember saying to Mom and I was like, I think I found the person that actually wants to be with me, Like of all the things that I've been through, you know, my exes and being somehow connected to the Bachelor, this is obviously what it was all pointing to. I had to come on here, I had to meet Lockie, and he's going to be the person that I wanted to be with.
Speaker 3: I've just got to legitimately got goosebump speaking. I see me and you so much listening to what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really feeling I know, like I actually I remember seeing some of your posts at the end of your season. I actually didn't watch your season, but I remember seeing posts at the end because when I heard what happened, I was like, brah no. So I went and looked at your post and I read it and my heart literally broke for you. So like I'm I feel like you're you know, like it's literally gaslighting. So but what I think is different in your experience and what I think we really need to dive into is this whole period during lockdown, because there's a lot of rules around, like the way that you can interact with the Bachelor, and like I know from my season, like we didn't have any access to phones. You know, I only got to speak to Matt when it was on camera, and it was times that had been organized. However, during this whole period of lockdown, what were the rules, like, how was it how was it supposed to run? So when we actually got out, when it was like, okay, so there is a global pandemic and you're all going home. I think the first thing I actually said to Osha was like, you pulling my leg because I didn't believe it. And you because you don't know what's happening in the world, you don't have access to the news. You just you're so isolated in this little Stockholm syndrome bubble.
Speaker 2: It's necessary before that the whole world has gone into lockdown.
Speaker 1: If someone came to me and said that, you feel like as as we're not allowed to leave our house, No, it was just weird. So and on that first night, it was actually like we didn't know if we were going to be able to talk to Lockey, We didn't know if we were staying in the mansion, if we were going home. We didn't know if our families were okay. So there was a lot of like unanswered questions. And once we got home that night or the next night. I think there was about two days before. One of the producers had called me and it was a Monday morning. I actually remember it so vividly because he was like, so, I just want to give you like a debrief on what's going to be happening now that you know we've gone into hiatus. He was like, you will actually have contact with Lockee one FaceTime a week, and then there'll be like two days where you can text freely, unlimited messages like whatever you want, and like a voice call or whatever. And he was like, I'm going to send Locke your number now. He'll probably call you at some point today, and he mentioned that it might have been like a FaceTime or video chat. So and I had been sitting at home for three days. I was like, my hair is oily. I haven't unpacked my bags. I was like, there is no way I'm getting on FaceTime to this man looking like this. Ran in the shower like wash, I don't even know why. I was shaving my legs. I was shaving my legs. I was like, like, FaceTime video calls have really good clarity these days.
Speaker 3: You need me to shave your legs.
Speaker 1: It was just like I remember Mum being like what just happened? And I was like, Locky, like call me today. I just want to shower just in case it's soon. Mid shower, my phone starts called and I was like, part of me was like no, just like you know, we don't even know if it's him. Just finish a shower. And then I was like stop it. Got out of shower, wet towel, answered the phone like played it cool, come and collected. I was like hey, he's.
Speaker 2: Like you are a toilet.
Speaker 1: Literally and he was like hey, bells and I was like, Lucky and then we just we were on the phone for like five hours, so it's time. Yeah. So no, it was the first chat was like a two minute call to be like, hey, are you free for FaceTime in like ten minutes and I was like yeah. I was like, actually, just got out of the shower, so let me pit yeah, and he was like not if you don't want to. I was like okay, here we go, and it begins and it begins. So yeah, so this is kind of where schedule went out the window. Lucky and I were talking every day, so it wasn't like and he actually said to me he was like, I don't. I want to talk to you as much as I can. Don't worry about only calling me on Tuesdays or whatever. So it was from the get go that's where it all started. So I know, I know what you were just about. Yeah, just put her hand up to ask a question. I know no one can see this, but I'm so engrossed in this right now.
Speaker 2: I am so engrossed on like four hours, I'm like, so, did production know that you were talking this much?
Speaker 3: Or was just like on the.
Speaker 1: Sly So I kept it from production for the first few weeks because I didn't want to get Locky in trouble for not doing the right thing. And part of me as well, I was like, you know what, it's between Locke and I, like I'm not and this is with the girls too. I was like, I wasn't telling them how much we were talking because I didn't want to, like, I don't want to rub that in, and part of me was like, it's my connection with him anyway, So I'm just going to keep that to myself. So I didn't tell anyone, and he did say that he mentioned to like his producer that we were speaking more than we should have been. But I think that was like he probably dumped it down a fair bit. It would have just been unfair to the other girls when you were having these conversations. Was he telling you that he was speaking to the other girls just as much or did you have this indication that it was just you getting all this extra time and attention. Yeah, so he told me I was the only one that he was talking to every day. So it's actually funny because Beck actually ended up saying to me once we moved in together, we obviously and even in the house we were talking about everything, and she was like, oh, Lockie told me that I was the only one he was talking to every day.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, as if this wasn't going to get back between all the girls, Like I think guys are sometimes really naive, especially in an environment like this. We the women are on top of each other, you're spending all day together, You're forming really quick, intense bonds with each other, usually with each other more than him the bachelor. As if you guys aren't going to start talking about the fact that.
Speaker 1: Exactly that's the thing. And I think as well, like little things like for example, where he added like a few of the girls on Snapchat, and then one of them had actually said it to me, so I was like, oh, like do you have Snapchat? He was like no, no, I don't. I don't have it. And then I was like, okay, do people even thirty half snapchat? Like what sort of pictures this one sending on Snapchat? That's what I want to know. You know, it's probably not of his dog. He's baking and eggs for breakfast. Maybe bacon, yeah, he's me vacon.
Speaker 3: Maybe it is he do.
Speaker 2: So did you get I'm like gonna make you feel uncomfortable, but I want to know did he send you like inappropriate messages?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not saying inappropriate.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is it's not inapprop like, it's not you know, when you're dating someone, you send a little something, you know what I mean, Like you're just you're keeping the relationship alive, the connection alive. You're in a long distance relationship basically, so you know you're you're doing what you can to keep that fire there and that sexual chemistry. So like, no, I didn't get nude and send him like nude photos, but of course we like send a little message or you know, there were some cheeky I think that's that's like a really important thing to clarify, and also to compare that to how the Bachelor normally sort of transpires or the normal typical bachelor journey. So, like I mean, for me and Matt, like nothing sexual ever happened on the show. The most sexual thing that ever happened between him and I was that he pushed me up against the wall and we like, hey, yeah, very hardcore made out on one of my single dates. But that was it, Like that was literally it. And never ever ever did he give me any verbal affirmation that it was going to be me. Never did I ever feel confident that it was going to be me either. So then all of that happening throughout lockdown and like that is a three month period or a two and a half month window. Yeah, it was about two and a half months off completely off camera. It was just like normal life. And then we had a couple of weeks of love and lockdown and filming, and then we went back into the mansion after that. Yeah, so that's like a few months there where you're unsupervised or outside of the bachelor bubble. The rules don't apply anymore, and you're having a legitimate relationship with someone. I mean, i'lbeit he's still seeing other people, but aren't all guys in Sydney when you're dead.
Speaker 2: That is my whole.
Speaker 1: Life exactly and out of the back actually, and I actually I remember saying to him at one point, I was like, oh, because I said to him, I was like, you know, what's going to happen. What if we don't go back to filming, Like what then? And he was like, I'll just fly over to Perth. So there was a lot of things that he had said to me that was like for me going back into the mansion and it was just like, this is a home run. Don't stress like everything's going to be okay, don't freak yourself out, don't let the other girls get in your head. So going back in there, I think that's why I had that sense of confidence, because he had basically told me that it was just going back in to finish this thing, and then pretty much that was it.
Speaker 3: Like there was a formality you just had to tie exactly.
Speaker 1: And I think that's why obviously there was a lot that happened during lockdown that wasn't just between Locke and I it was all of the girls. So there were girls at the beginning of you know, when we started filming that never even said a word to me. And then during Lockdown and the filming of Love in Lockdown, things were coming to air and they were just like, we're sorry that we weren't mates with you at the beginning of this because of you know, life. So talk me through what happened with your relationships, because obviously things changed with you and Locky during Lockdown, but I was very very clear to everybody who followed the show that your friendships changed as well. And obviously that was a time when things started to really go south with Irena, and obviously there was more to the story. Yeah, I think anyone who watched that episode that first copped our party back after Lockdown, Yeah, where the fight transpired between you and Irena could tell that the fight didn't really make a lot of sense and that there may have been more context behind it. Of course, like, let's put it this way, I wouldn't have had a reaction like that unless I was not only pissed off but devastated. I was upset, and that's why in that moment, my emotions just got the best of me, and I think, obviously, what you're not seeing is that like, yes, I said these things, but you're not seeing the questions that I was asked to get these answers. It's more so coming across like I'm just saying these things on my own accord without being prompted. But I was being prompted, and it's kind of like these emotional reactions that I'm having are reactions. They aren't just me throwing my hands up in the air having a cry and being like friendship done. That was like a half an hour of forty five minute chat. And the thing is as well, like there was a lot that you actually saw in filming, which was interesting for me to watch it back where I did notice that Irena had been doing little things behind my back, and I think I just kind of turned a blind eye to it because you are in this situation where you know, you are with women who were also falling in love with the same man. So part of me was just like, it's fine, like we're all gonna we're all gonna say little things and little remarks. But that one night that really changed things for me was the whole Bella Kiss Locky at the cocktail party, and when Irena had actually told Roxy that, when in actual fact, Irena had kissed him that night too, so oh wow, we just didn't see it, and you didn't see that. So it's little things like that where I hadn't even she never told me that she told Roxy. So when Roxy popped off about LOCKI and I having a peck, I was like, how did Roxy find out? And Irena was like, oh, like, I'm not sure. So it was interesting watching that back. So she passed him as well that night? Ye?
Speaker 3: And did he pass anyone else at the cocktail party?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think I think our good Sun passed a few people at he didn't hold bad.
Speaker 3: This is what is a bit of a red flag for me.
Speaker 2: If I'm being honest, I don't know if I'm alone this, Laura, you can tell me how you think for me. I know that Nick kissed one person at the cocktail party. I'm not gonna say who, because I know that that happened, but they never showed it. Yeah, okay, and I really like this girl, don't It doesn't bother me.
Speaker 3: But if he if I knew Nick was kissing.
Speaker 2: Women at the cocktail party, multiple women, I almost feel like I would have been done with the show because to me, that's a bit of a level of disrespect. I just thought like, maybe it's different if there's one clear winter from the beginning, it's away from other people, but like to be just passing everyone at the cocktail parties with all the other girls, I just I just turned me off a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I also think that people who haven't been on the show don't realize that this is like this unspoken rule, like you can do whatever you want on your date, but for some reason, yeah, there is this rule that exists between like the girl code of the show that you don't kiss a guy at the cocktail party. Yeah. Right, but like obviously that kind of went out the window in your season, and if everyone was doing it, then maybe then then the stakes kind of change. Yeah, And I think as well, especially with Lockie, Like even in that moment, I actually remember being like like he was like give me a little like a little kiss, and I was like, I can't like the girls. But then he was like, yeah, but are you here for me? Here for the girls? Oh, Psyche, you know what I mean. So in Locke's head, he's not thinking, oh, like she's she's caring for the girls, but then what's her what's her priority here? And that It's actually funny because obviously the TV made it look like it was a lot longer, but it was literally just like a little pet goodbye just before we got off the couch and walked away. So it was just like little moments like that where I'm like, when you're actually falling for someone and they're like, well, what's your priority here? And I'm like, well, you are my priority at the end of the day, Like I didn't necessarily come into this thing to find best mates, even though I'm really grateful that I did. But yeah, so little moments like that, and I think as well, like I obviously I hadn't seen any of Arena doing those things. So during lockdown, that's what happened. It all started coming to air all the things that she had been saying to stephan Easy had kind of came and told me about all that stuff. So that night back in the mansion was all of that coming to surface. Do you know what those things were? Like? Do you have some context of that? So she tried to tell a few of the girls that I had body shamed her, which literally never happened. She actually has a great body. She's a babe, and I should constantly tell her that. So when stephan Izzy told me that she had been telling them my body shamed her and then she was saying the same thing to Roxy and Maddie and this is in text, I obviously got really upset and that I apparently I said Locki would never find her attractive. So I was really upset, so told Locki that I had a fight with Ariba about who was the biggest socialite. Never I don't think I've ever even said like five words to Ariba. We were in the same room at the beginning for like a week, and I literally don't even think we said more than like good morning to each other once. So things like that where Lockie then admitted to me he was like, you know, I'm questioning your integrity because of you know, the fact that you had a fight with Ariba about who was the bigger socialite. And I was like, what, So, what.
Speaker 2: Was the actual the lead up and the blow up with you in arena that night?
Speaker 1: What was that we didn't see? What was co I remember going to the bathroom and coming back in irena, was sitting there at the couch waiting for me. Oh, I hate those set up chats. Yeah, I've been thrown into my door kicking on. And then this chat set up chat happened and she was just like the first thing she said to me was like I miss my Bella and I miss our friendship. And I was like sitting there thinking about it, and I'd actually been like five minutes ago, five minutes before that, I could hear her like having a yarn with Roxy and Maney about me, and then it just like I just got really frustrated because when I feel like someone's being shady, I often call them out on their bullshit, like I did with Lockie at the end that path. Yeah, so little things like that where I was just like, I was getting frustrated in that moment, and then I said, look, Irena, I was like, I've just heard some things during lockdown that Steph and Easy have told me you said to them. So we started talking about it, and then Steph had overheard Irena say I never said that, and then Steph got the shits and came over and she was like, just let me clarify here. You're telling me that you never said that. If you didn't say that to me, and you weren't talking about it for the hour flight back on the plane to Melbourne. What are we talking about? Then? Easy then came and sat down and that's when it all kind of came to a head, and Steph was getting upset and I was just like, you know what, it doesn't matter. I was like at the end of the day, I think I turned around and I said to her, I was like, Irena, if I've been body shaming you and I'm this horrid person that you're making me out to be, why do you want to sit here and be friends with me again? I mean, I feel for Arena as well, because she would obviously be in the same place as you and probably have been in contact with Lockie all the time and thinking that she was the only one exactly who it was going to be. So I do really feel for her, and also for the fact that, like you are pitted against each other, you are in competition, and it does put incredible strain on those frames. But watching it back on TV as a viewer, you only get a very small sliver of what actually happens, because you've got to remember, we're filming all day every day, for months and that's all condensed down into two one hour episodes a week, and so it's very easy to take things and rechange the context of an argument or a fight and create it's a show. It's entertaxactly, and it's amazingly entertaining, but it's also real people's lives that are on the other end of this as well. Yep. And I think at the end of the day, right, like Irena and I had been given a lot of reassurance, so coming back in we were both so in love with this man that like even looking back and thinking of the little things that started that argument, and I'm like, ultimately it was just like he said, she said, she said this, and then you got the shits and blah blah blah, blah blah, And it's like, ultimately we were just two women that were in love with the men and didn't want that to get in the way of us having our happily ever after. So it was just it all came to a head. And also you're in that situation that pulls emotions out of you in ways that you wouldn't really react that way that quickly, So I think, like, yeah, there are probably some things that I should have internalized, but I.
Speaker 3: Was kind such a bitch.
Speaker 1: Exactly, so I think, like, ultimately I look back and I'm like, shit happened. I got annoyed that of the things that she was doing, She got annoyed with some of the things that I was obviously doing, and it just kind of came to a head. And for me, I just was in a headspace at that time where I was like, I don't have space for this in my life. But also I think, like, you know, and not to like harp on about it, but I do think it's a reflection of this changing the way that that lockdown has changed the dynamic of the conversations. I can only assume that if you were receiving that level of reassurance from Lockie, that Irena was probably receiving the same, of course, And that is incredibly conflicting and a really difficult thing to come back into the mansion, especially when you're both talking about your own personal experiences and saying, oh, well, I spoke to him every day, and then you're being told by him that, well, I haven't spoken to anybody else like this, but there's someone else there saying It's like, who's lying in the exact way. So this is like one of the things that I got frustrated about was I was keeping everything to myself, And Lockie actually said that to me. He was like, I really appreciate the fact that everything we've spoken about, you haven't gone and told the other girls. You're not telling them how much we talk. You're keeping it all to yourself. And he was like, thank you for being so.
Speaker 2: Thank you for allowing me to do what I'm doing and speak to everyone else without their name.
Speaker 1: So I really appreciate it. Keeping our relationship is secret. Yeah, everything's gonna go off like a bag of prowles and your son exactly which ended up happening.
Speaker 2: When you're so in love with this person and this is not just a bachelor this is real life too. When you're in love with this person and you want to be with them and you've imagined your life with them, you believe everything they say. If anyone else comes in and threatens that not even threatens it, but if she says, well, we're talking too, and he's told you he's not, you're going to favor him. You're gonna believe him, So you're gonna be like, well, you're lying, Arena, because he wouldn't have told me this if it wasn't exactly ya.
Speaker 3: And she's the same, She's gonna be like Bella.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to her every day like obviously you're telling FIBs like yeah, probably just this.
Speaker 3: There's no way lock you lie to me.
Speaker 1: Feeling exactly And I think, as well, that's kind of why, and like, don't get me wrong, like, yes, it blew up that night, but we were still civil in the house, Like STEPHANIZI runed with Arena. We'd all chill by the fire, like we had family dinners, we'd watch movies together. Like it's not like we were like pitted together against each other the whole time. Well, I have a whole lot of rumors that we're going to attend to at the end of this episode. That's what happens every year. I mean every year there's things that come out in the media. There's always stories that are perpetuated that that push a certain narrative, you know, there's always I mean I remember when when it was Matt and My season, and the story was that we had a secret pack from the beginning, we knew each other before the show, and it was always going to be me at the end. Obviously that's not true. It never happened, But there's still people out there who believe that. Yeah, and it's the one person that says it, and then five media it's big en up and then all of a sudden, it came from my mouth and it's like what Yeah, And all of a sudden, because the media is reported on it and it's become viral news, it also becomes fact. Yeah. And that's the thing that I think can be most frustrating when you're in this position, and it's a position that like nobody can prepare you for when everyone's talking about you and you don't have the ability to say, hey, that's not true, this is what happened, This isn't my side of the story. Yeah, it has been. It's been like, honestly, I've been learning new things about myself every day with all the stuff that's been coming out in the media. So it's kind of just like, yeah, I'm keen to debunk some of those rumors with you guys, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: So were you in love with Lockie at this point of the show where you and Arena had the chat or did you just feel like it was still building.
Speaker 1: Well, like at that time, like Loki and I had already been sending like you know when you like love heart emoji you and stuff like that, so we kind of almost got there. And it's like when you're looking at someone and you're like, I want to say it, but I'm stopping myself because that's like the final thing. And I think as well, like I knew that something that happened at finale, so I was like waiting for that, but I think.
Speaker 3: What usually happens, I'm saving this for the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, saving this for the end jokes, but no, it was just it was one of those things where I was like, that's how you know it's real when you genuinely when it almost slips out of your mouth five times. So to be honest, those like saying I love you is a really hard thing for me to do in relationships. It is an absolute trigger and a half that I should probably start dealing with at some point. But I think I have said it to people in the past and it has just like kind of kicked me while I was down, and I think saying I love you and not hearing it back is probably the hardest thing you'd ever have to deal with, and having that in two relationships before this, I think I was just petrified knowing that if I say it, I actually won't be able to hear it back in this situation. So it was really scary for me and just opening myself up to being in love again. And that's why I was so upset at Hometowns because I was so in love with him at Hometowns. When that stuff happened with Irena, I knew I loved him, but I don't. I was still a little bit like you're still on that journey. So it was kind of like I knew I loved him, but I hadn't admitted it to myself yet. But Hometowns was that the head where it came to, and I was like, holy crap, Like I'm genuinely in love with this person, and that petrifies me.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought up Hometowns because I have a question, and I think everyone has this questions your heart.
Speaker 1: Step mate, he walked on screen and I was like, hot brother. Literally what I said, if I get one more stepdaddy meme, I'm going to stepdaddy vibe.
Speaker 2: I want to know what your mom's I would like some advice from your mom because I'm currently looking.
Speaker 1: I should have brought her on the podcast. She would have loved that.
Speaker 3: I think I think probably might have been a good thing, but I think he was definitely the conversation of your hometown.
Speaker 1: I saw a meme that was something like when Bella's stepdut is the hottest man to walk on The Bachelor of twenty twenty, and I was like, wow, wow, no, but he their relationship is actually blessed. I got a kick out of that night because I love saying my dad and my stepdad in the same room because they're so different, like they are literally it's literally like you know when you have the two relationships in your life, and like one was the makes sense passionate you know, sorry, that makes sense, Like we were together for so long and then that's the natural thing to do is to get married and have babies. And then the other one is the guy that was like the you know, the passion and like yeah, So it was like it's funny seeing them both together because it's literally both sides of my mom in one room. But he is thirteen years younger than mom. So they met when he was twenty one and she was thirty three, so he I think that's why when some people are like, oh, like men mature later or young men don't know what they want, and it's like, well sometimes they do. It's just so hilarious because I had this conversation with brit all the time and I'm like, you really need to up your radius on Tinder and stopped ye old by.
Speaker 3: We've dated a few younger guys and not twenty one.
Speaker 1: But well pretty much they met at a dirty night club, so.
Speaker 3: Well we're not allowed to do that. Laura is always on my back.
Speaker 2: She's like literally not under thirty, whereas I've gone a couple of years younger than thirty. And I thought, I always say they don't see that age, and I think age is just a number. At a same point in time, age becomes a number. It's a connection, it can be a cure. So thank you for I've dated.
Speaker 1: I've dated men in the early thirties and they act like the eighteen No. I want to I want okay, I want to fuss forward this now you to finale issue, not not the finale, but like the days leading up to finale the pool. Yeah, I want to talk about the pool. No, first thing I want to talk about. I want to talk about you meeting Lockie's mum and one of the things that I saw in that meeting, because I remember when I met Matt's mum. I actually I had the most beautiful time meeting his mum, Like we got on like a house on fire. Ellie is one of the people I'm closest to in the world now and exceevert britty. But my meeting, like when they showed it on the TV, that was actually something that was such a trigger for me because the way that it was edited and watching me meet Matt's mum back was made to look like I was completely neurotic. It made it look like I was an insane person and that me and his mum didn't get along at all, which is completely not what happened. But when I watched you guys meet, which one, it was weird because you were together and that's never meant to humming. You were very quick to talk about your friendship with Arena and the fact that you weren't friends anymore, and that's what it looked like. But I was sitting there watching it being like, I feel like you've got prompt by this, so I want to know what happened there. We were just having a chat, talking about like we're talking about the whole experience, and then she actually whipped out the question, being like, so I've heard you guys used to be really close friends. Producers asked me to ask you this question, literally, so I have to ask this question. I could see in her face She's like, so what happened? And I'm like, here we go. And then I actually waited for a little bit because I was like oh, and then I was like, is Irena gonna And I was like, here we go. Goal just answer it because I'm not going to sit here awkwardly while his mother's staring at me. And I'm like, but I think that's why I kind of just answered. I was like, I'm not going to lie to my potential future mother in law. So I was like, look, yeah, we used to be close. We're not that close anymore. And then Irena literally was just sitting there. So I was like, hey, Rena, like pop in anytime you want, like, and she was just like and I was like, oh, it's really interesting getting that context though, because I think, like when you watch it on the show, it really does seem like you're just offering us a nation freely. But often oftentimes when conversations do pop up, it's because you've been prompted to have those conversationally, You've been asked a specific question, and then obviously questions can be easily removed to allow the conversations seem like it's taken a different turn. But that's why it looked like I was just like trying to pipe in constantly, and I was like, I'm really alone away, but it was it was, yeah, pick me, pick me. She's like, I think you have that like the passion in you to put Locky in his place when he needs to be put in his place. And I think that's one thing that she did say, And she was like, look like often Locke thinks it's his world and you know everyone else is living in it. But I think I kind of even said to her, I was like, well, you know, I was Locky. As long as Lockie is going to take some of my wants and needs into consideration as well, then that's sweet. But I actually don't know if that's like, I don't know if I don't know if that's actually true. Yeah, because I think, like I think he said, and he even said that to me. He's like, I love that you're passionate. I love that you have your own I love that you have your own goals and where you want to be and stuff like that. But now I look back and I'm like, do you like I wonder if I actually really hate the conversation and like, I mean this is more just from a relationship perspective, yeah, Like I hate this idea that as women you have to keep your man in line. And I mean we've had this conversation around Bachelor in Paradise when Britt had her experience with Tim, and one was sort of messaging on social media being like, you know, get your man in line. He should be behaving like this, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, bitch, I've known him for two weeks and he's not my man and it's not my job to keep It's.
Speaker 1: Not your place. Yeah, And I think, like, you know, if a grown man needs to be kept in line or be kept accountable to behave correctly, then maybe they're not a fully grown exactly. And at the end of the day, like, well, a girlfriend is supposed to be a partner, he's supposed to be a team. He's supposed to be mates. It's not a mother.
Speaker 2: That's what I said to I was like, I'm not here to mother him if he's my partner and he can make his own decisions, and I'll talk to him about it later.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly did. Yeah. Yeah, So, I mean I watched that and I really I kind of I hated that that was what was kind of deemed as a necessity as a partner, and like, look, I know that everybody has different needs and different wants, but like for me, I was.
Speaker 3: Like me red Flag.
Speaker 1: I was like brettiant he all over like a hot look too soon, Laura, Yeah, no, I think, And I think that's why as well, like I was never giving Lucky answers that he wanted to hear. For example, Paul chat that was me in that pool. We had been speaking about our future postbatch for months during lockdown, so when the producers were like, hey, guys, maybe talk about your future, because we were literally fluffing around in the pool, like throwing doing stupid shit under the waters. Can I swear even sweat the time we were doing it, like we were just having like if you and your boyfriend were in a pool. We were just having a laugh, having champagne. So when they were like, have a chat about your future, and it was like, but we've already spoken about everything, so that's why it was like when he was like, oh, what do you see in your future? And I kind of said to him, I was like, you know, we said that we're going to be in Sydney until March and then we'll go from there and just get out of this and just normalize again, because I think it's been this constant in between filming, filming, not filming, dating other women, Like let's just get out of this and then we'll figure out everything after. And he was constantly saying like he would contradict himself. He'd be like, I'm not a planner, so like, you know, I just want to know that, you know, because I know that you're a planner. Is like I just want to know if we can balance each other out. And I was like, yeah, like you know, I'm yes, I'm a planner. Like I'm not gonna up and leave and move to Greece in a week, but give me a few weeks and we can make it happen. Or like when he was like, where do you see yourself in the next three months, and it's like, well, I don't know, it depends on you know, are we going to be in Sydney, We're going to be in Perth. That's a decision we have to make after And he's like, well, I've already planned out three months and I'm like, but you just told me you want a planner. So I was just kind of getting confused, and that's why I grabbed his face and I was like, Lucky, at the end of the day, I don't care what we do after this, as long as we're together, because ultimately, that's all I cared about. I don't care if we're sitting in on a tent eating sausages over a fire. I don't care if we're on the floor or a restaurant. At the end of the day, let's just do us. But that obviously wasn't enough for him, so it was it.
Speaker 2: Was hard to watch, But it's just very obvious now watching him back, and once we watched him gaslight you, which we'll get to in a minute, once we watch the whole thing, I think it's obvious that I think he loved you one hundred percent. He was grasping its straws to find a reason. He had to find a reason. Yeah, and you're saying he contradicted himself. I remember my finale with Nick. He's the same thing. He spent the whole time saying, it's crazy how perfect our timelines are. It's crazy that everything we want is exactly the same. And then at the end his excuse to me was like, literally the night before, at midnight, he had said we are on exactly the same timeline, that it's crazy. Then finale he was like, I just feel like our timelines don't match. And I was like, and they cut that, so they cut him saying our timeline was perfect, and then they're like, our timelines don't match, and I was like, what the hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's why I got frustrated, because I was just like, like, that's not you can't. That's when I turned around. I was like, you can't put that on me, Like, you can't. And I think at the end of the day, like he obviously just didn't love me enough, which is like my literal standard in every relationship, they don't ever love me enough, Like they always end up with the girl that comes along. That's more all this and all that so I think in that moment that's why I was just like, I am not I've done that in the past where I'm going to say or I've said what i feel like he wants to hear, so you know, my previous relationships. But this time I was like, I'm not doing that again. If someone's gonna love me, they're gonna love me for me. And I think that's why I was just like, you know, at the end of the day, what I'm saying to him isn't what he wants to hear. Then obviously it's just not.
Speaker 2: When did you realize was there a moment Maybe it was in the pool, maybe it wasn't n ttil the very end. When was the moment that it clicked where.
Speaker 1: You're like, it's not me. I had a really weird feeling that whole day. That whole day of finale, I was just like, because even my producer was like, but why would he say, Why would he tell you he loves you if he's not you know? And I was like, honestly, I was like, don't kill me for thinking about this. But I am pretty logical in the sense where I was like, in a sense of timeline for the episode doesn't make sense for him to tell me he loved me yesterday, Like something doesn't make sense. It's not adding up. Either IRENA's already left or he's told her he loves her too, and that no one would confirm it with me, and no one put that in my head. It was just me like I was just something didn't feel right, and I think I wasn't letting myself believe it until I was in that moment and I was hearing him say I love you and there's no one else in this but us. So I think for me, once I was walking up to him, I kind of just like, I don't know. A part of me was like, am I wigging myself out? Am I trying to like balance my expectations? Am I just so? I just I was confused that whole day. I was just a mess.
Speaker 2: So walking up to him at the end, there was was there still more of you.
Speaker 1: That thought it was you or we? Actually in that moment when I was walking up to him, I was like, oh, I was like no, I actually thought I was like, Okay, maybe I've just been wigging myself out, because as soon as I saw him, I was like, I do love this man and like he loves me too, and maybe it's fine, and I've just been freaking myself out and I was like, it's fine, thing's fine. And then they get to him and he starts crying, and I was like, what is going on? But I think always and like the reality of the show and the way that it works is that you never feel one hundred percent at the end, like I was convinced it wasn't me. Yeah, like I was. And even though Matt, even though he wasn't verbal and never affirmed I love you, which I think Lockie really took that upon himself, like he really broke like the one Bachelor Cardinal's saying, which is like they never say I love you. And I said that to him. I was like, you went unnecessarily above and beyond. There are things that you did not have to say, And I said, yes, you had to. You had to explore connections, and you had to be in the moment with those people. You did not have to tell me you loved me and that you want to make me had the rest my life. There are things that you did not have to do. And I think, yeah, I guess I kind of just called him out on his shit and he probably just didn't like that. So was there anything else that happened in that finale day that we didn't see? Yeah, and I want to know that, got it. I might have like just before turning to the cameras and be like, can I leave? Oh my god, what do you say? Tell me? I looked at him and he was I love you and no, like I do, and I meant everything I said, and I was like, you've got on a tattooed on your chest, mate, And that's when I looked at the cameras and I was like, it's actually so great, and I was like I looked at I looked at the cameras, and I was like, can I leave? And I saw like all of the crew were like sitting there and like had their hands over their face and like a few of them were crying. Others were like yes, get a girl, get it. And then they were all just like nodding their heads like yeah, leave, and I was just like I'm going. He screamed when after I walked off, scream He literally screamed at the top of his lungs.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 1: And I was like, don't turn around, don't do it, just keep walking, keep walking, keep walking, walked, kept walking. Saw my producer. She was bowling her eyes out and I was like, don't do it until you get in the car. In the car closed the door and I was like, I just want to go home. And I think just like it was a mess everyone who watched that. I think like I was a mess. I was crying. Yeah, I was crying. I called you a finale night you were kind was crying. It was. But I think like I drank a bowl of wine. I drank a triggered I drank too. I'm way too pregnant to watch a Bachelor finale right now. I need some wine in my life. But I think, you know, the finales are always emotional. I don't think there's ever been a finale where you haven't or that you know, collectively Australia hasn't really banded behind the person who's been heartbroken. But I think in this instance, because it was taken so far and because he really did affirm his feelings for both of you, it just took it to a whole new level. And it also I don't know if this is a fair thing to say, because I kind of I actually really feel sorry for Irena Unlockey now, but I think it took a shine off their finale because usually I love you as never said and then until it's the one thing that held and kept kind of sacred for the last two people, and then all of a sudden it had been said so many times in an episode that it had lost its meeting a little bit. Yeah, I mean it's that one moment as well. Like even when I watched you and Matt's finale and when he was telling you he loved you, and I bloody started crying because I was like, it's so beautil love is so nice and I love each other, and I think, like you, it's that moment of like that like overwhelming feeling of love that everyone ultimately wants to find. So like I think in that moment, for me, I was just like, That's why I was so confused when he'd said it, because I was like, but that was supposed to be like at the the end, I just I don't know, it felt weird. I do, like I have to admit, like I do ultimately like, yes, he's not the person for me, but if they're soulmates or if they're in love with each other, then like I do genuinely wish them happiness. It just I just think he probably should have been a little bit more careful with his words. That's all.
Speaker 2: We need to touch on the fact that it is amazing and the Bachelor strikes again. It's a success story. They've found love. They look really happy, and I'm so no I bet like we can't ignore that. I'm so I'm so here for that, But that's what the Bachelor's about. Unfortunately, every bachelor there's someone that's heartbroken. Do I think that Lockie weren't about it the right way? Absolutely not. I think he fucked a lot of shit up. I just want to touch on something that you just said before because it resonated with me. But when you said, no one ever loves me as much, I'm as me and I'm never good enough for anyone and I'm never the one, And I think it's important.
Speaker 3: To know a lot of women feel like that.
Speaker 2: I one hundred percent imagine being the first person ever to not get picked at the end. I definitely felt that. But it's important for you to know that you are one hundred percent enough. You just haven't met you penguin yet, And that's what it is. It's it's you are enough, and you're enough for a million people out there. Unfortunately you haven't met that matching soul yet. But so yeah, it's really important to know that that it's not it's not you personally, and it's just your stars were almost aligned and they will one day. But this just this is wasn't in unfortunately, hope.
Speaker 1: So and also it's just like it's a breakup on steroids. It's a breakup that happens on national TV, and you know, it's just something that you go through the breakup once when it actually happens in real life and then I think you all over again. Yeah, you go through it a second time when you have to watch it back on TV because you see so much more of the story the second time around, because obviously you don't see what's happening with everybody else. So I think that there's closure in that, but there's also another another heartbreak in that as well. Yeah, And I think as well though, like that's the thing, like, yes, it broke my heart, but watching it back, I'm like, I want to find someone that wants to be with me and knows they want to be with me. I don't. I'm sick of being with these people that give me all the reassurance up until the last minute, and they're like, oh, psych.
Speaker 2: Have you spoken to Lockie since, Like did he ever contact you after even just to check in?
Speaker 1: Or no, I don't know. I sent him a message. I haven't told anyone that, But yeah, we got breakthrough. We got I did send him a message after, just to be like, I mean, I was like two days after I was dev I was shattered, I was upset, I was angry, and it was pretty much just which it was a pretty angry text to be honest, I.
Speaker 3: Was going to say, was it like I love you, missy or was it like fun?
Speaker 1: No, So the first part was like, like, I feel like I've lost my best friend, not just my boyfriend. Was a relationship for me. I think something that I actually read it on somebody who put it on their stories and they had kind of encapsulated it really really well. And it's this idea that like, it's a very reckless way to treat someone who you have feelings for, and it's very impulsive to tell someone I love you, but knowing that the next day you have to make a decision, even if on that day you haven't decided. Let's give Lachlan the benefit of the dart that he didn't know who he was going to pick. The fact that you are reckless in the moment with your words and gives so much validation and reassurance to someone only sets the bar so much higher for that level of heartbreak. It only puts them so much further down down that rabbit hole of thinking and feeling confident and feeling in directed and feeling loved that I think it was a really reckless way of going about the finale, and I think that that's why everyone was so angry, and everyone has beanned behind you to support you, because it was incredibly devastating to watch. Yeah, and I'm been like, I've been so overwhelmed with the love that I've been getting, And obviously there are still those fair few like messages that I'm getting that's like, well you deserved it, it's your karma for how you treated Arena, and it's like, well, I'm like, come on, guys, Like it's it's so unnecessary to be doing that kind of stuff, especially on social media, when like a couple of weeks ago, it was are you Okay? Day, and it's like, well you're so many people will put on their stories like check if your friends are okay, but they're very quick to comment on someone's photo that they don't know who they are and judge them off something that happened on TV. So I think for me, I was just like all the love has just been like, I'm so grateful for it all. I mean, social media is a pretty can be a pretty dark place, and something that I have realized over the years is that we're very negatively geared. So you might receive a thousand really nice comments or compliments, or you know, you might receive twenty thousand likes photo. That's twenty thousand people saying I like this, and then you've go with their life the one that one nasty comment really just cuts through and it has so much more weight in how you value yourself. And that was something that took me a really long time after the show to get over. Remember that you can't even you can't even put a nice comment on my photo without people being like how dare you and off like she's one of my good mates, but also like I who was it? Katy Perry, Katie, I've got a really wise quote for you. From Ka Katy Perry, You've dropped it a few times. I love it. Though, Katy Perry once said, you know, there's two worlds. There's the real world and there's a social media world. And social media world is really fucked and the real world is really great, and you just have to choose which world you want to live in. So, if you're going to get your validation from the things that people who you don't know say to you online, yeah, then your your validation then becomes so instable. Whereas if you live your life with the people who love you and what you know is true and you know like the person who you are, yeah, then I think that that's where you find your happiness, and you dip into this one every so often whatever you want to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just so you know it will it gets better.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So before we jump into putting the rumors to rest, I want to ask you a couple of quick questions. Yeah, are you still in love with Locke? No, I'm not in love with Locke. Obviously, I there a moment, like, for example, I thought Friday, I was like, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine, got to dinner with girlfriends, had champagne and three minutes later, I was bullwing my eyes up, but I was like, I don't understand because I'm not in love with him any anymore. I think I just genuinely thought he loved me, like I genuinely thought he was in love with me. And I think watching it back was a lot. It still hurts, obviously, because it's just happened. This is my Literally, it's the first Monday of the first week. I feel like I'm finally free. So no, I'm not in love with him anymore. But like you know, it's not like I wish I could just like erase it from my memory and wish it never happened. But that's just not going to happen.
Speaker 3: So and so, what do you think is the main thing that you've taken away?
Speaker 1: Like, what have you learned from experience? I think ultimately, trust no one never trust a man again. No. I think ultimately I just have to. I think I need to trust my instinct a little bit more, you know, And just like when I have that gut instinct that's telling me something's not right, I need to believe it. And I think I've also learned that. I like, at the end of the day, I do want someone that wants to one hundred percent be with me and isn't going to question that. And I think in the past, like you, you'd hear that and you'd think, like, isn't that pretty obvious? But no, I think it's like for me, it's even more just solidified now. I'm just like, I'm not going to take shit when people are just giving me reassurance if their actions don't match up.
Speaker 3: So I would have.
Speaker 2: Thought the hardest part would be hearing that your stepdad's hotter than the Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's so gross. Okay, well, let's finally, before we do a round up and a wrap up, let's put some of the big rumors to rest that have been circulating. I'm going to kick this one. How long do you have We'll just media can be harsh and fierce, and we know it. We've been at the receiving end of a lot of shit rumors from time to time. But I do feel like there's been a lot that's been circulating around you during filming, well, sorry, during when the show was on air. So number one, did you know Locky before filming? No? No, I like, unfortunately, sorry, Lockie, this obviously isn't going to help his ego. But I had no idea who he was. Never watched Survivor, never heard of him, never nothing, So I actually didn't know who he was either.
Speaker 3: I don't know who Nick was either.
Speaker 1: I remember coming out of the limo and I was like, oh, yeah, tall, dark handserman. I was like, a bit old, isn't he because he's older, Like he's not like young, And I remember getting I should have said that.
Speaker 2: I could have a limo because I've never seen Nick never. I've never watched him of football in my life. Yeah, I don't even know what kind he plays. I remember looking at him and being like, who is this guy with a cauliflower on his head?
Speaker 3: Because he's I thought he looked like a cauliflower from and he said.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like, what is that?
Speaker 3: Is that a giant coulieflower man?
Speaker 1: Confused? Okay, can we stop shaming what sorry look like? For one second?
Speaker 3: I then thought he was so hot, But yeah, I didn't know him, so I.
Speaker 1: Want to do on that. But like, let's just like reiterate not that old is a bad thing. I'm here for a silver fox, Like, oh, like, look at that he's a man like he was more like like an actual man like that guy's gonna get some math rider spending to kiss me. Yeah, I hope you got a good back boy. All right. Question number two, are you a paid actress? Have you ever acted before? Yeah? No, I have never tried to act. I've never done an acting lesson. I've never been paid to. Like, I like, can't you tell when people are like, oh, she's obviously really bad at acting? Yeah, because I'm not acting. Who can't wait to see you on neighbors? He was, God, Yes, sorry, apparently I want to follow in San Frost's footsteps. Doesn't she's very successful?
Speaker 2: But also no, I did read though that you you're apparently and this is what I'm reading. Guys, your old agent came out saying you were. He was trying to get you to La. You moved to La to act.
Speaker 1: I had no idea who that guy is, Like, I genuinely I had to look into him because I was like, who the hell is mic? Like, I never had a male manager in my life. Turns out he's the angry ex of my the girl that used to manage me on my social media a couple of years ago I've only ever had one manager, and her name was Alice, and she was like helping me with like getting jobs on my social media at one point, because I am a freelance creative, so a lot of what I do is create photos and content for this is a fancy word for doing influence. Okay, guys, I've been an influencer for like four years.
Speaker 3: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: We do some influencing stuff as well. Are you not influence?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But like, basically I called her and I was like, who is this guy? Because when I googled him, she came up, So that's how I made the connection. Basically, she was like, he's my ex and I broke up with him like a little while ago, and he's just sour and like She's like, I literally don't know where he's getting any of this stuff from because I never moved to La. I'd actually dropped her like probably about a year and a half to two years before that, and I think even in his quote or whatever, he was like, oh, yeah, no, she's been she's still been getting work with us this year, and I'm like, what who are you? Like, I mean, they all come out of the woodwork, don't They were there three seconds of fame. Okay, So after you moved to La to pursue your acting career, is that where you were dating Cody Simpson. Yeah, because that's the other rumor honestly, so I know, I okay might have had a thing with Cody. Like one night, long, long, long time ago. I was at a bar for Valentine's Day because my ex had just recently broken up with me, and my girlfriends were like, that's it, It's Valentine's Day. We're going out for a few drinks. And this really cute blonde brought me a rose. Don't even yet it was I have a thing with roses. They just keep coming up in my life. So yeah, he bought me a rose and then slow dance with me around Mississippi and Double Bay and it was just like once. It was like one of those things where you're like, this is really cute and I was like, who is this guy? And then that was literally we ended up like staying like we were. Literally that was it. It was just that one night.
Speaker 2: So he had a sleepover, slumber fighting pillow fight.
Speaker 1: We had an adult cuttle pillow fight. No, but it was literally that was it. And then this whole thing about knowing each other having a fling in La, and I'm like, I've been to La once for a week.
Speaker 3: Do you guys follow each other on Instagram?
Speaker 1: No? So maybe he's broken up with Miley? Maybebe Do you have a contract with Channel ten that guaranteed you to the final two? No? I'm gonna call bullshit on this one as well, because, like I know obviously Britain, I know how contracts work with like literal tires and everything. They're never going to guarantee someone to the final two who has no acting experience. And can I just say I literally can't win because the first two weeks of the show coming out, apparently I had a pre organized pact with Lockie and I had a contract that meant I was going to be with him until the end, and one of the girls in the house apparently said that I told everyone that didn't happen, But now the end of it, I've got a contract that says a runner up. So I can't win either way.
Speaker 3: Oh no, You'll never win.
Speaker 1: Literally literally got way too soona, Wow, Okay, sorry, I thought you have some solo that wound guys. It was funny in my head. Are you back on Tinder. No, I've actually never had Tinder. I've never had Tinder. You haven't. I've never had bumble.
Speaker 3: It's the greatest experience of your life, that bumble.
Speaker 1: I am No, I did. I've been told about that rumor this morning, and I know not me so sorry if my fake Tinder has been talking to anyone.
Speaker 2: But you'll get heaps of fake profiles. My fake Tinder talks to everyone they go to town, So yeah.
Speaker 3: You'll get that.
Speaker 1: Hopefully she's doing it right for herself at least. So I have a fake Tinder profile. Her name is MICHAELA. But it's all my photos, and Mikayla likes jazz, burl s, chancing and anal sex. Hell yeah, she would be killing it on there. Yes, she sounds like a good time. Well.
Speaker 2: The last question we want to know is we've seen some photos recently with a lovely young man named Nathan.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know if this is right. Favreau favo.
Speaker 1: He's also a bachelor boy. He's expatchy. We've seen some picks attractive man.
Speaker 3: Are you seeing him dating him? Sleepover in with.
Speaker 1: Him, adult cuddles. No, we aren't dating. We're not in a relationship. But yeah he is. She's flushy. You can phone a friend and get out of this one if you.
Speaker 3: Want, Dude, don't give her an out. There is no phone friend.
Speaker 1: She's like Laura and you just throw me into the fucking bus. No. Look, I think I'm just like I'm open to things happening. But he has been such a good egg. He's a sweetheart. He's been helping me through a lot of shit the last couple months. So yeah, no, we aren't in a relationship. Shut up, Brittany. I'm just watching you squirm and I'm like I jump in. I'm like, I haven't moved this whole time, and now I'm like all of a sudden, like Brittany's just jealous because she's not getting any at the moment.
Speaker 3: Don't worry we talk about someone going too far.
Speaker 1: Orbella on that. You have literally answered every single question that we have for you. Unless there's anything else that you want to drop a bomb on us with no nothing, I mean until something else comes out tomorrow, there could be another room you can come on to defunk it. But thank you so much, thank you so much for coming for being your authentic and wonderful self and sharing the absolutely crazy experience that it is being on the Batch. And also congratulations for like keeping your shit together after what was a very brutal back break, at least in public anyway, Have I had my shit together? I think you've done really well considering considering the rollercoaster that is being on the Bachelor. Thank you for like having me on and just like being able to let me chat and say what has actually been happening through this whole wicked experience. So thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, so fella. To wrap it up, we always do a suck and suite.
Speaker 3: We talk about the highlights and the low lights for the week. It can be the craziest, biggest thing. I hope it's not yours.
Speaker 2: Just something to do with a bachelor, because that's a pretty big thing, but it can be ridiculous too.
Speaker 3: So Laura, do you want to start it?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I hope nothing worse has happened in your week. You're like, actually, I have something that was way worse than being done on reality TV. I'd be like, okay, you need to come. Have you not seen the beach shots of me? Like the paparazzi's been following me around and they choose the worst top photo. Ah, but get used to it. There's some paparaz shots of me from when I was pregnant with Marli and I was wearing a white bikini and I had laid in something that was like a bit dirty without realizing, and so it looks like I have my full pubic hair on display. Except I don't have pubic care, so it's definitely not it. But every single there's like a hundred comments on Daily Mail and people like, she really needs to sort of a gig.
Speaker 3: Everyone go google that, please, it's worth it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't want know. Instagram, I don't even care. Yes, I've got a full train track of pubic hair. So anytime you feel bad about your paparazzi shots, I'm gonna send you meet. Yeah. So my suck for the week is that my child is now possessed. I don't know what's happened. I think I'm attributing it to daycare and like change of routine, literally suck and sweet. I talk about Malley's daycare every single week. I'm sure they're doing a great job, but she's come home possessed and she won't let me put her down, she won't stop screaming. She had her first full toddler tantrum yesterday where she lay on the ground on her back, kicking and screaming her arms because she couldn't find a puzzle piece that she wanted. Yeah, it's like it was intense. I walked outside. I was like, girlfriend, you need to sort your ship and busty, you've got this watcher and so I took it a daycare this morning at seven thirty because I was like, somebody else needs to parent my child. So that has been my suck and my sweep for the week is that on Saturday night, I got to go out for dinner for my girlfriend's birthday and I escaped. I just escaped. It was so nice. That sounds really lame, but for any mum's out there will know what a big deal that is. I got to get away from Matt that come to get away from Malie, and I went out and had a really beautiful dinner. So that was my that's my sweet. You deserve a one, Yes I do, but I didn't have one. But I did deserve one, Thank god, you deserve one. In three months, three and a half months and a half months. This baby's coming so soon. It's actually scares the pants off me. All right, Grinnie, what is your suck? My suck?
Speaker 2: Is that For some weird reason this weekend, I've had chronic fatigue. Came out of no hit me like a bus, and I couldn't even walk in the door. I have slept all day and I can't even sleep in the day.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say, we sound very dramatic on this. I had chronic fatigue diagnosed. She was tired.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm actually diagnosed with something called neutropenia, which is where you don't have enough white blood cells aka meaning you can't fight an infection.
Speaker 3: So it gives me chronic fatigue.
Speaker 2: So when my white blood cells drop, you physically couldn't give me million dollars to keep my eyes open.
Speaker 3: So that's what it is. So lowld, joke's on you, sweet fucking mic Drop.
Speaker 1: I love how funny you think you are.
Speaker 3: My sweet would probably be. I just came over this morning and Laura gave me a log.
Speaker 1: Of that sound is so bros. Laura gave me a.
Speaker 3: Log of my favorite girl.
Speaker 1: Where do I get one of those?
Speaker 2: A lot of my favorite cookie does from Bennett Street Dairy. It's like this famous cookie dough. All right, ella, you may have one too. I've got two logs in the freezer. Oh my god, she's logged up. She's long, she's logged up. So that was my sweet. And that hasn't even happened yet, Like, I haven't even eaten it. Fella, what is your son just being dumped on TV? Yes, to like relive being dumb, you're basically being dumped twice. But I mean, aside from being dumped on TV, I mean.
Speaker 3: I feel like that wins.
Speaker 1: So does that win? Yeah? Okay? What was your sweet for the week? For someone who's had so many lows? What is it like now that you finally have your life back? Honestly, I feel invigorated. But Friday night, I guess Friday night would have to be my sweet because I went out to a restaurant and just so happened that the owner of the restaurant recognized and had actually watched me getting my heart broken on TV. So he gave us a really nice bottle of champagne and a couple of shots, and yeah, it was yeah. And then he also gave me a really bad hangover the next day, but don't hold it against him. Yeah, but it was so sweet because he was just like, you know, I just he was like, I'm sure you get this a lot, but like, you know, I'm assuming this is your first night out and blah blah bla. And I was like, that's really sweet because he was like, you know, he was he was like, I'm Greek and my son, my son is single, and I was like classic Greek. But it was really it was. It was one of those moments where I was like, Okay, like it's not all bad, like it's you know, it's agrateful.
Speaker 3: Only get better from here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been really nice. So yeah, but I mean, if you ask me what my sweet is later this week, i'd have to say coming on Life on Cut. Yeah. We didn't even get her to say that, of course, it is, of course, Well thanks so much getting cookie dough logs. Yeah, yeah, don't worry.
Speaker 3: I bribed.
Speaker 1: I bribed both of them with cookie dough logs. Coom do logs with cookie dough with a log with a log not a man anyway, Fella, thank you so much for coming on the show. We love you. We're so happy that you are free. I mean, I wish I could say that we're so happy that you're happy in love, but we're just happy that you're free and that you're able to now like live your life in a very authentic way and you can talk about everything and just can be you again, which is something that I know you really you really missed for that period when you are in still yeah, furgetry a feeling. Well, guys, thank you so much for listening to another episode of Life Uncut. And if you haven't joined up to the Facebook page, then you know the drill. It's Life on Cut podcast. There's also Life on Cut podcasts on Instagram as well.
Speaker 2: Tell you mum, tell your dad, tell your brother, tell you don't, tell your cat, Tell everyone not to go on the Bachelor jokes Now go on the Bachelor works out and share the love because we love love.
Speaker 1: That's so cute. I love