Speaker 1: iHeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Second sold our show at the MCG last night. Our Pats was there. Can you hear us?
Speaker 1: Pats? He is ringing.
Speaker 4: It's actually not that bad. It wasn't as loud as I thought it would be. I've been to concerts where it's almost like you can feel your inner organs jumping around. It wasn't that bad. And there's only one way to see ac DC, and that is loud. They were brilliant, fantastic. It's the second time I've seen them.
Speaker 2: That his voice is still great. There are all these rumors that his voices he had problems with his voices. But our friends were there last week said he's still sounding incredible by Johnson.
Speaker 5: And looks incredible, like he is fit.
Speaker 1: He is jacked. They're massive, aren't they?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: He is phenomenal.
Speaker 1: He's like, come, I think you in a couple of times.
Speaker 2: He's a really funny guy and he looks like a guy who's a.
Speaker 1: Lifeer in prison.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: I call that prison strength.
Speaker 2: They could bench press you a lot of push ups, a lot of push ups.
Speaker 1: He says he's a big, solid dude.
Speaker 5: But the definition in his arms is like I fall in love.
Speaker 2: Not We're hearing more in this review about Brian Shohnson's arms. I tried to talk about the boys, but just the guns. The guns of Johnson.
Speaker 4: Great, and you're right, he's so funny. At one point he said to the.
Speaker 5: Roadies, I'd need a hot water bottle. It is freezing cold out.
Speaker 7: Welcome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so how was the weather because it was like pouring down.
Speaker 4: It was it was pouring, it was windy, but it just didn't matter because everyone just put their ponchos on and just it was just a side matter. It did not matter because they put on such a brilliant show. And Brian was so funny because in between songs he's coffering and spluttering like a dad getting up in the morning.
Speaker 2: I mean they're not kingnot admit, I mean angus. Obviously it's a school night for him in that school uniform, so he shouldn't have had shorts on it, and like that you can get a chill.
Speaker 5: Oh well, I was really scared.
Speaker 4: It was so wet, so the stage, you know, they have the stage at the front that sort of pokes out into the mosh pit.
Speaker 5: It was wet and it looked slippery, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, dangers people and he's doing should have been so moping greeting.
Speaker 4: Oh for god, he's going to break a hip in a minute, but did not stop him. They were just absolutely phenomenal. And you know what the best thing was. I looked to my left, were right near the aisle in the Shameworan stand, brilliant seats. Look to the left and there was this older gentleman. He must have been late sixties. If he wasn't seventies, Oh angus, No, he wasn't angers, but it was just a fan and he was dancing on his feet the whole night in the isle.
Speaker 5: And I thought it was so.
Speaker 4: Performing because I thought you could see he'd been transcended back to his youth, to his prime, and he was just in his element and it.
Speaker 5: Was all ages and music just brings you together like that. It's just fantastic. I loved every second novel.
Speaker 1: It was a highlight.
Speaker 2: What do you think is what's the one song you're going to remember? Because I saw like bits the highlights of the Wednesday night show on social media and that and look stage set up looks incredible. Live shows these days are the best ever. They just look unbelievable. But what's your one highlight?
Speaker 4: Well they I looked at the set list and they didn't have jail Break on there, and I thought, oh, because it's one of my favorite songs and they.
Speaker 2: Very much about your life, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Those guns them and they played it, they performed it, they did jail Break.
Speaker 8: It was just I knew you were coming.
Speaker 5: They did in the Shane Woran.
Speaker 1: Standards shows probably got them today from came up.
Speaker 5: But it was great. It was fantastic. Over eighty thousand people there night.
Speaker 2: It was heaving, incredible sharp in the weather on a Sunday night as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, and it was just, you know, time sort of just stand still at an event like that.
Speaker 5: I will remember that we had Audrey with us.
Speaker 1: She will did a mate first time seeing a CDC.
Speaker 5: She loved it absolutely.
Speaker 1: What's it rate with like you know, Julipa and near not.
Speaker 5: Quite up there with Billie Eilish, but different because.
Speaker 1: Of that age that age group. Ben He's got them and they really go head to head. Maybe they need to collaborate.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Our youngest daughter turns nineteen tomorrow, and over the weekend I thought, oh, you know what, I try and get a the thing that is the toy of the moment, A la bout it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quickly get one of those watch yeah yeah, how poor mumments and dads. I thought they were like twenty or thirty.
Speaker 8: Bus no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: I just thought it might be like a fun thing.
Speaker 2: I know you're nineteen and this because this is her last year of being a teenager, right, so I thought I'll get her like a young kiddies present as a kind of like a funny little twenty or thirty dollars thing.
Speaker 8: What nas dry buddy, Poor mums and dads.
Speaker 2: With younger kids, that's all they want for Christmas. Yeah, you've got to sell an organ.
Speaker 9: And really hard to find even if you have the money for it, really hard to find somewhere you can actually buy them.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, if we want to like blow listeners' minds and drag it and sucking listen to other shows, we got to be giving away labooma.
Speaker 8: We got to find some first.
Speaker 1: We will overtake anywhere you show. Ever, we don't have that.
Speaker 8: We don't have Laboo Boo money though, we don't have that sort.
Speaker 2: Of Mums and dads talk to me, what do you doing making your own laboo boos?
Speaker 8: You can get fake ones, of.
Speaker 1: Course you must be right, Yeah, yeah, Loas is going to get a team.
Speaker 10: There's a guy that was arrested a few weeks ago for stealing a heap of labobers.
Speaker 1: Right, it'd be some desperate dads.
Speaker 9: That's more expensive than the Loof heist.
Speaker 2: I hadn't I know that they're huge, and it reminded me years ago when ferbis were the toy of the year, these little things. Ferbies were massive a game. Both my daughters wanted them and so I remember I tried to find them at the end of November and they were all sold out then. And then I saw on Amazon in Germany. Using an illegal VPN, I managed to get to German one center, but they arrived and I was just checking and put the batteries in on Christmas Eve so they'd be all ready to go on the big day and the press play, and of course they started barking in Germany.
Speaker 1: So these terrifying things with these big eyes like, oh my god, what was like? What had he done?
Speaker 8: They can't have these not suitable for children's German.
Speaker 2: Berbies barking at them in the early hours of Christmas.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: How over my time, I'm ashamed to say that sometimes I've had a few hangovers.
Speaker 1: And so when you know it, you see it, you smell it, and I see it.
Speaker 2: Right now the studio, a young boy, a young boy struggling big time with a Monday early start falling to pieces just now we're getting ready for this break, and all I heard was the stomach going anyway. It is one of this.
Speaker 1: Oh God, oh God, was your liver speaking through you?
Speaker 2: We have half an hour before the show of excessive sneezing. When I came in this morning, I was making a cup of tea and the men's toilet next dorn.
Speaker 1: I could all this. I could hear just doing.
Speaker 2: This, and it's like doing ablutions in the I was like, what the hell?
Speaker 1: That was a wild night?
Speaker 2: And lo and behold, did you not have an eighteen hour bender.
Speaker 1: Bucks nights?
Speaker 9: Yes, I was held against my will for okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: They made.
Speaker 4: Who has a bus on a Sunday on Saturday, and once you get in she in mid thirties.
Speaker 1: It's not the next day you fear.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, you're right, it's the day after the day. There's a famous poem, one of the oldest poems, Bewolf, and it's about this monster. The monster gets slaid, but then the mother of the monster comes back. And that's like any of our fears. It's not what you fear. It's the fear of the fears. You might always be aware of the Monday.
Speaker 8: Because you think got it.
Speaker 2: You got it, only any big nights on a Friday, that way, Sunday, Monday, Okay, But no, no, the Monday is when the fear kicks it.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, you think it does, just on a Sunday.
Speaker 1: Of mirrors? Is coming to you today, my friend, you're still drunk. It would have been I've got bad to.
Speaker 8: You be the roughest one in today. But it's not.
Speaker 11: This.
Speaker 2: I said, So it gave friend of yours. He goes, no, no, it's worse than that. It's a straight friend, and then said that's why it was so bad. And I went on, behalf austraights. I apologize. Yeah, And having been a few bucks sights.
Speaker 1: They're terrible. Yeah, no, no not, they're just awful.
Speaker 9: You don't know anyone there, No, no, because it's so expensive three hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: And it's also right Unfortunately, there are a lot of middle aged dads who don't get to go out very often. You can spont mean to just go too big, too hard, just just a pain in the backside.
Speaker 9: What is it about dads? Like they were locked in from the very first drink. You're like, oh, these guys are on a mission.
Speaker 2: That's probably their only night out this year. Sadly, right, it's just too much for them. They think they're in the hangover or they're in Vegas.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they just.
Speaker 2: Become a pain the actually a whole of the mission, just a liability.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, you're not babysitting there, man.
Speaker 9: They're used to always being the babysitter, and then you're sort of carrying them from pub to pub and trying to not get kicked out.
Speaker 1: And get this, guys, it started at ten thirty am. Yeah, there are hours in a.
Speaker 9: Day, me at lunch times, lunch, at least, at least let us have some lunch.
Speaker 8: We started acts throwing. Have you ever done that.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 2: I did this a couple of years ago in London, now Midley. It was a dodgy sort of soho under it was like it was it was underground where I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: Get this. There was really available booze.
Speaker 2: So we're right smashing bears and picking up axes are verious sizes and with no training and even see a barman is it's just legal and he goes.
Speaker 1: He actually said to me, what do you care?
Speaker 8: What's it?
Speaker 2: You exit back my head And it was a team bonding thing. They've been quite an uneasy period within the tea. I was so I could easily get not a knife in my back, in my back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, there was no alcohol obviously because there were you know, deadly actors being thrown around, very stricter, very strict.
Speaker 1: You get it.
Speaker 2: It's great for is It actually was kind of good that I must the right time to release it because there's obviously like it.
Speaker 1: There's an art to it.
Speaker 9: Yes, and so because I had a bit of a head start on everyone because we did do this as a team bonding exercise this year.
Speaker 8: But you know who I was not as good as was to the boss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well do you think you know those presenters that disappear? She takes my axe throwing suddenly that sue does this move? Why don't you go and pick up the axes and for there and they go.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, shut to the boss.
Speaker 2: Make sure you know one's just cleave your daf and again welcome to You're leaving dude, as in leaving planet Earth, not just gold. Don't ever go on a one on one axis to the boss.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll take that out of my affairs in order.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: I've just been reading up on the many uses of vega might in prisons to try and understand why it's banned. They make booze from it, no imine.
Speaker 1: In prison now cell block.
Speaker 8: But you know how do they make alcohol out of bed?
Speaker 1: From grub time? And you will do again.
Speaker 4: I might be making moonshine in the backyard, but I do not use.
Speaker 2: VEGEMI they use vegemite too. It's some I don't know, is it maybe the East East? They can make apparently beer and wine from it, and the strong smell throws off sniffer dogs as well.
Speaker 9: Alright, that's quite entrepreneurial to well, you've got a lot of time out of there to brainstall.
Speaker 1: All right, this is.
Speaker 2: An incredible story from the Senior South Australia of the Year Awards, and sadly the irony is it's a senior mix up at the Senior of the Year Awards. I feel sorry for the people hosting it and organizing it that they've had a senior moment at the Senior of the Year Awards.
Speaker 1: There should be a category called Senior.
Speaker 9: Moment of the Year and the winners us.
Speaker 2: It's a short acceptance of awards. Walter, go and get it.
Speaker 1: Rio.
Speaker 2: You've got the details. We have audio as well. This is uncomfortable listening. Brackets amazing.
Speaker 9: It was their their night of Nights on the weekend on Saturday. Obviously we all had it in our calendar the South.
Speaker 1: I was streaming it on KO Sports.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to pay twenty five bucks for that, you know now, But is it no.
Speaker 1: A Roberts.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what, if he was, he could bet that broke Senior Year.
Speaker 8: Award a multi Yes, Bunny had the kids while I watched it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely yeah, yeah, no spider alert, guys, I'm going to black it back later.
Speaker 8: So they got to their big award.
Speaker 1: It's an RSL.
Speaker 8: It did look like it in my mind.
Speaker 1: This is an RSL. And everyone went to meet to meet trade great, Yes, I'd love that.
Speaker 8: But then they got to the big award, which is obviously Senior of the Year. And first they didn't.
Speaker 1: Have this like heavyweight category to live it.
Speaker 2: A lightweight Senior of the Year four hundred and sixty kilos award.
Speaker 9: Well, the Heavyweight Senior of the Year award winner was first announced as Malcolm Benoy.
Speaker 1: And that right there is a senior name.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he looks like anyone know of any babies born this year called Malcolm. We welcome into the world, young baby.
Speaker 1: It don't exist.
Speaker 2: I bet they're dying out. You know, there was like a couple years ago the name Gary was dying out. Yes, Nigel, where does that Nigel's where does.
Speaker 1: That leave the great name.
Speaker 2: Of Malcolm Mervin?
Speaker 1: You know the swerve bring that back.
Speaker 9: Well, this is the moment that Malcolm Banoy was announced as the winner.
Speaker 2: And short moment in Malcolm's life going from zero to hero and then back down to zero.
Speaker 13: The twenty twenty six Senior South Australian of the Year for South Australia.
Speaker 1: Is Malcolm Bennoy. Congratulations, Like bloody hell family, He's going to be so proud, Malcolm.
Speaker 10: The OSCARS is a little bit like the Oscars.
Speaker 14: A Senior Australian of the Year is in fact not.
Speaker 1: Welcome, James.
Speaker 8: It is James.
Speaker 1: James Curry now reading up on this.
Speaker 2: Malcolm was midwar when this old book stay there, Senior Malcolm.
Speaker 8: He was just about to hit the stairs to go up onto.
Speaker 5: The simmer frame.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, poor guy.
Speaker 9: So then James comes up, and then James gets celebrated, and then like five minutes later this happens.
Speaker 1: Guess what.
Speaker 2: Guess who's back, old slim shady Guess who's back?
Speaker 1: Malcolm's back? Malcolms back.
Speaker 14: All right, we'll moving along as we hear this. Now apparently it's our notes that are incorrect, and we will.
Speaker 1: Let's scrub the.
Speaker 14: Last fight, let's lost start all of again.
Speaker 1: James the.
Speaker 14: Card again and announced that the twenty twenty six seeing it Australia in the right year for South Australia.
Speaker 8: Is mac Benny that again?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Twenty six? Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Future? Senior? They currently the Junior Awards.
Speaker 8: When you went.
Speaker 9: So Malcolm had it, Jameson had it, had it, lost it and got it back, gave it to James.
Speaker 8: James, give that back?
Speaker 2: Note, can you hand it over to Malcolm meet in the middle. Oh my god, wouldn't you love to have been there though? Oh yeah, just to soak in the awkwardness. I never thought we would have said that they're going to share it.
Speaker 9: No, it's Malcolm's reward jameson was Malcolm, James, get your grubby hands off it.
Speaker 1: That's who do we feel sorry for now? James.
Speaker 8: I feel sorry for James. But then Malcolms had his moment ruined because you see tarnished.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's always going to wonder it was it really mine? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Also they must have had a ConFlat but one moment right where they would have gone it's actually it is Malcolm's. And we've all been in a situation like this on a live or anything where you go don't know about it. As a boss once said to me once, when I've been in a situation like that, it's any mistake if you tell the listeners, and I'm telling you now, I of commercial radio and Australians were on those awards.
Speaker 1: It's James's Award.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Before we move on, it's a creak update. I just want to see if I was right. It's Malcolm dying out as a young baby's name.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 2: The last time Malcolm made the top one hundred baby names was in nineteen fifty nine.
Speaker 8: Oh, it's been gone for a while.
Speaker 2: Currently ranked. Yeah, it was ranked then at fifty five. Now it's three hundred and fourteenth.
Speaker 8: Oh, bring it back. It's a very dignified.
Speaker 1: Name, I think. So.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to think of history's greatest. Malcolm's obviously talking about a CDC Malcolm Young, one of the founding members Malcolm X.
Speaker 1: Yes, Macbeth.
Speaker 8: Is he Malcolm?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think there were two Scottish kings called Malcolm as well. There was actually a King Malcolm.
Speaker 9: There was an Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Fraser. Who is he kicked off GoF Whitlam?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes.
Speaker 2: Top baby names of this year Boys, Oliver is at number one, Noah is at number two. Three is Theodore Tennys THEO went back. Henry good old Henry classic name. Henry is at four. Luca is at number five. Girls names top five, Mia number five, four is Olivia Eiler are number three, Emelia at number two and number one Charlotte's all right, so let's play the song title game. I give you the words, you give me the song. Okay, Now, normally, Ry, are you pretty good on this? But obviously with your hangover today, Gwen to stage and intervention in cent to rio, Let's let's get you some food.
Speaker 1: What help me make you some toast?
Speaker 2: As he was having his normal protein shake, he went, that isn't going to cut it today, mate.
Speaker 1: Protein isn't your friend. You need carbs.
Speaker 2: You've got a Monday hangover because you went to it too hard Saturday night, sorry, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Saturday night and Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: A protein shake isn't gonna work.
Speaker 9: I am a professional. I've come to work in tip top shape, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You're sweating, sweating, swaying, and also disturbingly quiet, staring out, staring out, thousand yards stairs.
Speaker 1: The sweats are there, all right?
Speaker 2: I give you the word, you give me the song. Hold Hold now, Thompson twins, Thomson Twins eighties.
Speaker 8: Well done, Patsy, You're about six paces behind today.
Speaker 2: Ring free free good, oh god, the terrible team. Three different frequencies. You just woken up Tom petty.
Speaker 1: Hero.
Speaker 5: We don't need another here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. Pats are going for that one and not on Riquenglesias.
Speaker 8: I should have gone.
Speaker 1: Why do we know that?
Speaker 2: By your heart, my head and riquet even rent free in there tonight.
Speaker 16: I just.
Speaker 1: Patsy well done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's something musty cut cutting.
Speaker 1: Cu cutting crew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pass smashing it today.
Speaker 1: Lucky's a bit quicker after our chat last week. He must have stayed in Saturday Night lost.
Speaker 8: Lost without you, keep trying to fun. That's a good trip.
Speaker 2: Not need a bit more than that. He's running his own game in there.
Speaker 1: Kissed, kissed the girl.
Speaker 2: That's Jerry Suddenly is what I am?
Speaker 1: An Chapel Street, all right? Two more eyes?
Speaker 2: What's the song with eyes?
Speaker 17: Moves moves like Jagger?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, So this weekend, my wife and I, all we've done is sorts of out. We move in three weeks time and we are downsizing. So it means so much stuff you accumulate over the years. You're going to work out what are we keeping and then what are we selling on Facebook, Marketplace, and my whole weekend there must have been at least twelve things that got shifted on face all it's been strangers arriving at the house and then it's like I was bigger than I thought. Anyway, we sold quite a lot of stuff. Right, It's all good, But there are two things I need to talk about. My wife put on a set of my golf clubs. Okay, I'm retired. Golf was a cruel maiden to me, and I am retired a short career after I think the ninth lesson when I just threw a seven nine out the car window into a hedge.
Speaker 1: That was being my.
Speaker 2: Golf career going two very separate ways.
Speaker 9: So she started a set of golf clubs minus a seven iron.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Now, I said to my wife as a.
Speaker 2: Joke, because she was like, you know it's on my so you know.
Speaker 1: What would I put here? And I'd say, well, you know they are a full set.
Speaker 2: There there's two Calaway drivers, so there's sashly this is it in her in good condition, just painfully badly used maybe, But I said, oh, I said as a joke, right, because she was going, I do know what.
Speaker 1: To say, I do. I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm the person who's family that uses place at my place. I said, as a joe, make sure he mentioned they're right handed clubs anyway. Ten minutes later she obviously listed them as right handed golf clubs. I just sar this christ someone's DM me going, there's there's no such thing. There's no such singers right gold clubs. It's like a right handed mattress. You just it's a stick. You don't know looking in nature for left handed sticks anyway. Then someone said I didn't realize. I just presume she'd know to put them on. For a couple of hundred dollars forty bucks, Get this A man DM to going, does your husband know your and for this amount of money.
Speaker 8: It sounds like a bit of divorce.
Speaker 1: He wants to stick it in somebody silliest stick thirty included. That is c There was a golf pro. Within ten minutes I saw him come. It was like it wasna boat.
Speaker 2: He didn't know any in that movie on any sort of shape. He con believes five of the year. And then we had to look at his profile. Guess what he does. He's got business selling kill it today and now when you talk about this, now I need to tell you about something. I'm going to just present the cold, hard facts and not show any bias in this. I would throw myself to the mercy of this court of you. Three, Okay, I asked for a fair trial. If I was a biased person, I would say, what's happened to me is daylight robbery by my wife. My wife decided to sell the Christmas present I got her last year, the agun, nice bit of equipment. You know that, that's a theogun. She sells it three hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: Oh, done, pretty well there.
Speaker 1: Surely the money should go to me because I brought the gift. What do we think?
Speaker 9: No, absolutely not recognized the tradition of this god.
Speaker 1: Buy the gifts, selling making money off my gift.
Speaker 8: That okay, you're both in the wrong, but you're more in the wrong. She shouldn't be selling.
Speaker 1: Buy your lady, but nothing to.
Speaker 8: Give money back to the gift.
Speaker 5: Wow, I think it just bitter over the clubs.
Speaker 2: I said to her, what was happening that money? And then she just looks at me right in the eye, doesn't even blink. It's my gift, there's my money. I don't know about you guys, but I was on the rope Sie a former lawyer. I'm representing myself in Core. I've got rights. Where's my veg You mind? There's no legal president here. This is uncharted Waters. There is by I've given money to one Myers and so I should get the money back.
Speaker 4: You relinquished rights to it in handing it over to Sarah.
Speaker 2: That's the end of your question of morals.
Speaker 9: It is very poor form for her to sell yours money.
Speaker 1: Making money off a gift.
Speaker 5: Maybe says more about Christian's taste.
Speaker 2: The farragun patsy Oh, she asked, yes, no, yeah.
Speaker 8: It still makes it hers. Yeah, it's still her money. But she shouldn't.
Speaker 9: She shouldn't be flogging it on marketplace right in front of me.
Speaker 1: Right is that?
Speaker 2: She goes, Can you just you know, check? Have you got the warranty for it as well?
Speaker 1: So I can get us up?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, have you split it? Life like? I should have that money to go towards.
Speaker 2: Buying her a new Christmas tip and it'll probably be on marketplace next year.
Speaker 8: You don't want to give her if you just want to loan stuff to Sarah.
Speaker 1: It works in fact, most times at Christmases and birthdays, two wives you are loaning it to them and then it gets to return to the shop.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm looking for your Facebook marketplace stories. It is the wild West. It might be the weirdest thing that you've seen listed on there. Maybe you've listed a weird thing anything to do a Facebook marketplace. Alex has got some stories because barely a weekend goes by when the clans aren't traveling this great city getting all kinds of scrapes on Facebook marketplace already. I can guess it didn't fit in the car, or you didn't have the right Matt money. Have you got yes to either those two? You are scammers. The Collens are scammers.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian, I think it's a future episode of Judge Judy. You and Sarah and that money from the thera gun you've got it for Christmas. Well, I've just had an update from my wife. She sold it to a friend of hers yesterday. The friends now seen that for a hundred more like Friday especially, you can get them brand new with a more recent warranty. She's now in some awkward renegotiation.
Speaker 16: With friendld you need to see it, Calmas Sarah.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your dirty gains.
Speaker 2: N Black Friday Now Benny Weekend goes by without the Bonnie and Clyde literally actually I just realized that. And Clyde Alex's wife. It's called Bonnie. Of them coming in from Sydney and ripping off Melbournius. I am actually going to take you two down now for current affair. We are not scammers, No you are. I mean you get someone on Facebook, Michael Blace lowbol I've got the right money, make my hand.
Speaker 1: It's a jungle out there. Okay.
Speaker 10: We went to when do we Go Queue East on Sunday morning, yesterday morning, and it was an inventor, let me tell you, because what we didn't do was measure the size of the plans we were buying.
Speaker 1: Read the ads.
Speaker 10: It's or were the dimensions, and they realized the car wasn't going to be big enough to house these two massive plants.
Speaker 2: A tiny lady once turned up for a three seater counch I was selling years ago, and I kept saying on the advert, please read the dimensions. Do not turn up if your vehicle isn't big enough for this. She turns up in a tiny Jimmy geepo. What it was, dinky little la boo boo car.
Speaker 1: I'm my god, damn it, damn it. Can you drive it? It's so good because so what were you getting? We were getting these lady palms?
Speaker 2: And I think that's on special when black front down on a sexy land.
Speaker 1: What's a lady palm?
Speaker 10: Lady palm is like a palm. It's like a last palm and a massive, big pot plant. Oh yeah, And little did we know that they were like from the Jurassic period. They were huge, like massive.
Speaker 8: The palms are normally.
Speaker 2: Donates palmless. Do you think it fits in a part of your hands?
Speaker 1: No, of course not.
Speaker 10: And we just went hang on, there's no way these two things are going in our car. So the poor guy is like, what are we going to do? Like do we get a van? Do we go and pick up the van? We come back. It's like, I tell what I'm going to I'm going to put it in the back of my ute and I'm going to drive them from my place in Q East all the way to our place, which was so nice of him to do.
Speaker 5: Did he charge it?
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's someone got someone got calmed.
Speaker 1: Well, he was like game, seas game, what are we going to do?
Speaker 12: You're in a bit of a pickle, lady palms and you're gonna have to palm me some money bag.
Speaker 10: A stranger in town. So we were like delivery, what's that going to cost? And he went fifty bucks. So he charged fifty dollars when he took it to our place. When he got there though, the stress, the time out of his Sunday morning, you tipped him. We tipped him and we gave him an extra fifty So one hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: One hundred percent tip. I've never heard Channel seven. Mate, this means nothing to me.
Speaker 1: And you've got two jobs deserved.
Speaker 8: One hundred bucks. Then that's not that far from.
Speaker 1: Q to what shifting a plant?
Speaker 9: Yeah, South Melbourne, South Melbourne, that's what twenty minute drive twenty five on a Sunday, twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: But these plants were huge. We're worried that it was going to go under a twenty dollars a minute. I'm knocked off the drug. They got there in one pace all as well in the world.
Speaker 2: This isn't the first time you shift and buy a lot of stuff on Facebook marketplace, don't you.
Speaker 10: We do it because we're in a new city and you know, you go to place like Bunnings, there are a lot of money. They cost so much, so you go onto the Facebook marketplace and you find some bargains.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you tell me this. Then do you get like being an Uber passenger? Right? Do you get rated?
Speaker 8: Yes, there are ratings. Oh, I wonder what alex Is rating is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet it's got to be low, isn't it.
Speaker 9: You know Caitlin producer Kaitlin's Uber rating four point twenty five.
Speaker 3: He was that lou.
Speaker 8: I didn't even know it could.
Speaker 1: Go that low. Not surprised. Probably one of those barrack seat patches from hell that is low. What's caused that?
Speaker 5: This was from when I was maybe a bit younger.
Speaker 2: So many come on, it's the nicer you are, the higher it rises.
Speaker 1: It's recent biased.
Speaker 5: I don't use it now, like rarely do.
Speaker 16: I know when you do? When I'll come back to the bar one of my sick.
Speaker 15: Sometimes when you are heading out to wearribe it can be a little confusing.
Speaker 8: So I do direct them.
Speaker 4: I do say, hey, they had a way smart light satellite guide them in then someone smashed with too much shard in the backseat.
Speaker 2: Jim Prosecco books over the edge of the West Gate.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of rating that low.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian talked about Facebook Marketplace trying to sell my mum's aged care equipment and marketplace as a nightmare despite being in great condition because as a medical aid you're not really allowed to sell on there. Now they have these AI bots. Hence people get creative with the titles of what they're selling to get around the box. So I was no longer selling a mobility walker. I was selling a seat with wheels.
Speaker 11: Brill.
Speaker 2: That's incredible, Thank you very much for that. All right, let's talk Mondays with fame. This is your home for your weakest and no claim is ever two week the weakest claim to fame, the no.
Speaker 15: Business like show business.
Speaker 1: Oh great great great great uncle Alfred A.
Speaker 18: Gifson, Desert was named after him.
Speaker 19: My mum is cousins with Ben Gillies to Jonathan Silchia got.
Speaker 16: A job on air task d mowing Glenn Robbins's.
Speaker 20: Lawn for the Perafinger concept to a standstill.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's weakest clean to fame.
Speaker 1: All right, no claim to fame is two week? What have you got?
Speaker 2: Lines are up at now thirteen fifty five twenty two Your week claim to fame?
Speaker 1: First up.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey Christian is a man of a surnage, was the urologist in Los Angeles last week International listener on the Ihart platform. In the waiter room, I noticed an older gentleman that looked vaguely familiar. I didn't spend any more time worrying about. Then a nurse appeared and called Thoroughgood, George Thoroughgood, the legendary George Thoroughgood from George and the Destroyers. Battler bone and hopefully not a bad bone. Hopefully royg just gave him between bill of help.
Speaker 1: I hope the doctor did that, but not bad ball, clean bit of hell for this Christian.
Speaker 2: I served John Farnham's backing singer Lisa, and sold her on iron.
Speaker 1: No one has said nothing.
Speaker 2: Two week that we might now have found the bottle of the barrel Christian in the seventies.
Speaker 1: A client that, wow, we could go back to the fifty years.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't be a best of four day for seventies. In the seventies a client of the law farmer work for us sold a property to John Farnham. We can never do this feature without at least it's a universal law of at least one Farnam or Clenn Robinson.
Speaker 1: I waked a sort of property to John Farnham.
Speaker 2: I had the contract signed by John in my hand fifty years on your story, Stu. Here we go, Christian. My week is claim to fame? Is my dad's second cousin is made to cle Robbins. We're cooking Farnham Robin's. It's the mount Rushmore of the week is claim to fame. So he's almost literally my uncle Arthur that all right lines are open now than your weakest claim to fame.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show Gone podcast.
Speaker 2: Over the weekend. I was in a wine shop I've never been in before. As you like, it's a new competition my other normber One. The guy has my number. He lerts me when my stuff is back in. It's like a midle aged dealer to share is back in.
Speaker 1: I'll be there at midnight.
Speaker 2: Meet me around the back anyway, as them chatter's lady, she goes, oh my God, I recognize your voice. I listened to the show. We then start to want the show. She loves this to the show and all of us, and she goes to me, do you know what you are a funny guy? And I'm not thank you. Then she goes, you know, you know, you know you're funny like and I'm thinking she's gonna say, like a big comedian. She goes, Gary Megan.
Speaker 19: Oh what well? She comedia lovely, God lovely. All the ego ball string fell away o Connell. I didn't even know whether to say anything, and I went, oh, the guy from Muster. She she goes, yeah, Mushi.
Speaker 1: Do you know him?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: No, and she goes, oh my god, what I'd love to have dinner with you too.
Speaker 2: You know they're talking about your favorite yes and yeah Gary to the cook and she was said, yeah, going to the cook and funny story.
Speaker 1: The funny stories carried us to cooking. I can't have too many.
Speaker 2: Skills in life, Gary, staying catching, Gary, I got this, got in that car, and I just was like, Jesus, levels of this game. Gary, Gary Meghan's no room free in my head, not even.
Speaker 8: Like he's not even really the funny one don't stop.
Speaker 1: She's sweating.
Speaker 2: Here's been a humbling weekend, Rio or a humbling weekend anyway, we're looking for your weakens.
Speaker 1: I wish I hadn't said anything.
Speaker 2: Weakest claim to fame maybe she put on the posters for the National show.
Speaker 1: If you like Gary Megan patching him on the radio.
Speaker 8: But he can't cook.
Speaker 1: They can't do it.
Speaker 2: So zero's girls set and not even a single threat, a non threat, non threads. These days you're up and down the dial. There's another show, very threatening, all right?
Speaker 1: Weakest claimed? Uh and.
Speaker 11: Yes, good morning everyone. My weakest claim to fame is my auntie Ileane lived in the same grove as jeff Lynn from ELO's Mom.
Speaker 1: Great, this is a good one. I love this.
Speaker 2: This is exactly what we did this feature Andy for high Water. My high grade claim to fames are that I love that. Andy. Thank you very much to give us a call. Have a good week, name you too.
Speaker 1: Slam that phone down, Jenny, Good morning, Jenny.
Speaker 20: Good morning Jenny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, welcome plus show. And what's your weakest claim to fame?
Speaker 20: My weakest claim to fame is ma I work with Well my boss is brit Him's worst uncle.
Speaker 9: Oh Wow, there was someone a few years ago. Did he also work both hemsworth uncle his body?
Speaker 2: No, this call of John was Chris Hemsworth's boss at a glazing company.
Speaker 1: And that's a fire because that's a big, big, big guy.
Speaker 2: Not with those big hands and guns smashing all the glass. You know, you can't have thorn installing windows.
Speaker 1: You can't. Plus, he's getting he hasn't.
Speaker 2: Got a normal trade his hammer, he's got that bloody eate thoor thing. He's smashing the aluminium frames of the Chris you better. Hollywood needs a big lunk like you with a giant, oversized hammer.
Speaker 8: What is Chris Hemsworth's uncle, do, Jenny?
Speaker 20: Yeah, he's the most hample sweetest man. He pretty much volunteeres his's money, time and life to the community.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 20: Yeah he brought his business is an op shop. We'll call it an op shop and all the proceeds go to the community.
Speaker 1: What a legend.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I'll look. Can I mentioned his business of work because it's resource rescue in.
Speaker 1: Bayswater resource rescue there.
Speaker 20: Every school in Victoria.
Speaker 1: Have a look.
Speaker 20: Look it up and yeah, Peter is his name, and he's the most sweetest man ever. He has a photo of Thor at the counterbit he turns it around. I was cleaning just dusky one day and I turned this photo around and there he's in the actual Yeah, he turned it back. I don't know, that's our hell yeah, a lot of stories. He's shown me some photos that I can't I've got one photo on my phone that was sent to me and I Yeah. But anyway, Chris is a happily married man, and folks, this is really.
Speaker 8: I didn't know he just.
Speaker 6: A married Yeah, all right, yeah, all right, Jenny.
Speaker 2: Natalie, good morning week again. Hey Natalie, welcome to the weakest claim to fame.
Speaker 18: Thank you very much. My weakest claim to fame is my girlfriend is friends with Daisy Ridley's sister from Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Oh she was Ray in Force Awakens and the other two.
Speaker 18: Yeah yeah, yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: So your friends with her sister?
Speaker 18: So no, So my girlfriend is friends with Daisy Ridley's sister, and Poppy lives in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Daisy Ridley's sister lives here in Melbourne.
Speaker 8: Yes, and she's happily married.
Speaker 1: She's happily married.
Speaker 18: She's pregnant. I'm not sure what's going on, man, So.
Speaker 1: Much gossip on today. All right, Natty, thank you very much for giving us a call. Wow, that was a testy old edition this week.
Speaker 2: On the weakest claim to the thing that's staying with me is the photo facing the wars your why have the photo?
Speaker 1: It's facing the wall anyway, some questions can't be fully answered in life.
Speaker 2: We got coming up next to their misheard lyrics and the final spot in the back It Up Cup.
Speaker 3: A Christian o'connells show, go on podcast.
Speaker 2: Time for the day's time wasters coming up in half an hour's time of your chance to win tickets for the Australian Open. Every Monday we have the home of your mishurd lyrics. Thank you very much to every single day, seven days a week, all day long, we get emails for your misheard lyrics.
Speaker 1: If you've never heard it before, this is how works.
Speaker 10: It's just another misheard Maday Christian O'Connell's miss lyrics.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes you're hearing a song and you're familiar with it, then suddenly a line reveals itself, or often you start singing the wrong line or what you thought the line was, and someone said, I don't think that's what they're saying. This is what this feature is all about. So when we play about your misshard lyrics, if we agree with what you think, you're mishearing.
Speaker 1: If we don't hear it.
Speaker 2: And for the great ones, last week we had two Hall of Famous Rose for this one by Sea Unstoppable, I'm a Butcher with No Braids. Phil had this mighty one from Jerrol thug Lovin. I know you're getting bored dealing with Phil's still good, all right, brand new ones. We've got Sash Wondy one direction up all night. Katy Perry's on replay. She's on replay, Katy Perry plane or is it Casey Perry's on a plane. She's on a plane.
Speaker 20: A plane's.
Speaker 2: Nicky living on a prayer bon Jovi. It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not. I have to be honest. Nicky's miss here is what I actually thought the song said. I actually thought he's been saying it doesn't make a difference if we're naked or not, as in he just loves her close or let's.
Speaker 1: Not even get into that. But if it happens, he's not.
Speaker 2: I always thought that it doesn't make a difference if we're naked or not?
Speaker 1: It is really so naked.
Speaker 2: He's talking nudity and you know he's lying.
Speaker 17: Yeah, especially Bond, Yes, Nicky, Timstance, Paul of Favor, Brenton, great name, Brenton.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to Brian McFadden.
Speaker 8: Bred Brinton doesn't sound like a name that would listen to.
Speaker 12: Brian McFadden. Who is What is his name? Give me a name? He'll be jamming Brian McFadden tunes anyway, just from the song just say so?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, anyone just say so? Or is he saying potato now? He is Irish? We do love a spud?
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I'm.
Speaker 2: Brenton Tistance Paul of Favor, Chris, Jep's got this heavy weather by the Rubens. The darkness is coming, Darkness is coming? Or is it something completely different?
Speaker 1: It's slow. It's a tortoise is coming.
Speaker 8: Darkness is coming. Brilliant.
Speaker 2: That's incredible, incredible, spot dot dog.
Speaker 3: Darkness is coming.
Speaker 2: Chris coming in a Hall of Famer, awaits you in Hall of Favor once more.
Speaker 1: A tortoise is coming.
Speaker 3: Darkness is coming.
Speaker 2: He's really enunciating it clearly. List into four parts. Jenny's been listening to the Beastie Boys, shake your rum. Beastie Boys, shake Joe. Or has someone got one of those electric vacuums for the house?
Speaker 13: Chick r rumber shake Joe. Yeah, that bagne's empty. Chick car rumber shake Joe.
Speaker 2: I love it, Danny of favor, Now this is a classic one. When we first started this feature, one of the early ones was cold Chisel and cheap Wine and a three day growth, with a lot of people mishard as cheap wine and a three legged goat. This classic still get emails weekly involved in that one. Now someone's got a new one, same line. But Chris thinks it's cheap wine and a free diet coke.
Speaker 1: I think it's still there. I think it's a three legged goat.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I only hear the three legged goats all right. So when you miss here and Eric, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: This Wednesday, it is on. It is so on.
Speaker 2: Patsy versus you versus reversing into a parking bay. Here live in the car party of Gold FM.
Speaker 4: Have you yeah in my local supermarket car part for everyone of the super and this came from Patsy saying, how irritating it is waiting for an able to reverse into spot.
Speaker 1: And it's real quick. At the weekends, no one does their show on the week like thing in the morning.
Speaker 5: There is no one.
Speaker 2: Christian husband in his floral jacket just stopping guys, hang on it go again. He's got like a stop watch.
Speaker 5: I can even do it with one arm, like one arm.
Speaker 1: Backup, So you're really good to go.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I'm born ready.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is the spirit.
Speaker 2: So last week on the show, we were we were talking perhaps he was saying how she finds very irritating when people take ages reversing into a parking spot right and parents. She said when a lot of people were then saying they do this, they just think that people that don't like it just can't do it. Patsy then said she would go up against anybody. And so I've created the inaugural, the first ever back It Up Cup.
Speaker 21: But it's gonna hate hate, hate, hate hate. So you better hurry up, Bend Park, Park Park, so that you can take her role at the back it Up.
Speaker 8: Back It Up.
Speaker 14: Up?
Speaker 1: One last spot remains now claim it's.
Speaker 2: Thirteen fifty five twenty two so far.
Speaker 1: It's strong. Competition is strong. They're coming for the spot.
Speaker 15: It's Jane here, Hey, pats I'm coming to smash out the Backup Cup. It's not my first winning Manafara. I placed four out of eight events last October and this one's right up my alley, So prepare yourselves. Tina can give you the right spelling for the trophy and I'll see you next week.
Speaker 11: Bye.
Speaker 1: Overly confident, i'd say she competes in full drive. You're going to get smashed.
Speaker 8: It's sack. It's the professional.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll get in my head and say I'm going.
Speaker 8: To get smashed.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm in your head. I'm in your head right now when you're ketchen. I made myself a sandwich, but my feet, I'm on your table.
Speaker 1: No no, no, I'm go and get me out a venture sandwich. And that's also Penelope.
Speaker 20: Hey, Patsy, it's Penelope here.
Speaker 15: I'm going to win in my reverse challenge because.
Speaker 7: You know what, it's my biggest flex reversing.
Speaker 18: Taking guys out on days and say, hey watch this baby straight in one.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 1: That's so great.
Speaker 2: So we got Jane and we got Penelope one last spot remains. It's happening this Wednesday live for the gold of m Car Park.
Speaker 1: Just down the.
Speaker 2: Side of the building, preto much have said to you eight times down the side of the building to me today, like you might want to just excite the listeners by saying down the side of the building, Oh my god, a little side action this Wednesday on the show. Now, the other thing I want to have, just so it looks good for the grams, for the facebooks, for the tops. Okay, the kids love it, yeah they do. That's our audience. I'm going to go viral this Wednesday. Back it up, Cup, Back it up, Cup. I want to have mannekins okay, yep, right suddenly perhapsy comes into she's smashing.
Speaker 8: People over yes, yeah yeah, realistic.
Speaker 1: Now sounding the team.
Speaker 2: I haven't able to find any Annequins so far. You also told me the expensive. But the other thought is what about those inflatable dolls.
Speaker 1: From Mom, you know, from yeah.
Speaker 2: The Black Friday sales on the Foo Food Marie or whatever they're called. Cayle could just blow those up that building. Nothing dodgy here having a con faced with marketplaces like wearing chat.
Speaker 8: I think Carl and Jack, have something that we can borrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, so if you want to take part this Wednesday a one undone hero did I mention? One thousand dollars goes to the winner?
Speaker 4: No, you didn't, but that's fantastic, a thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: I was telling my wife, this is at a by the way, you know we've got a thousand dollars. She goes, Wait, conpaps, I guess such. Yeah, we never thought week we don't need to worry about that.
Speaker 1: It ain't it ain't got out of my head. I'm sorry. It is not going in house the money.
Speaker 8: It's me just back way be paying out.
Speaker 2: This week's let's start. Let's start taking some odds tomorrow. Okay, okay, let's open up a book. I'm telling you now with Navarro Navara Jane, that's the face. Yet she did a balance spain the other weekend on a four wheel drive show Strong sledgend game.
Speaker 5: There I show reverse park and you will see get.
Speaker 2: Our money ready money ready, money ready, money ready?
Speaker 1: All right, so calling now one last spot.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Just walk past Patsy's desk. How to park in reverse in five simple steps.
Speaker 2: Step one mind a place where your car will someone wants a ligne the side view mirror with the line of.
Speaker 1: Pay.
Speaker 2: Is time for us to fill the last spot in this Wednesdays down the side of the building.
Speaker 1: Back it up, cupnat Hey, Hey, hey, hey, so you.
Speaker 21: Better hurry up bend park park. Till you did, you can take her role at the up up.
Speaker 2: One last spot remains, so it could be you Wayne. Good morning, Wayne, Welcome to the show. Met Good morning, Christian. Hey joing mate, I'm good so chancy about your form here?
Speaker 1: Performing under pressure?
Speaker 7: Yeah, performing under pressure. I wanted to reverse and reverse park when I was a ten year oldies to back the caravan for my father down at the caravan park. I've taught my lovely daughters, my nieces all had to drive had a reverse park. I talt with my eyes shut almost I can do one handed, no camera mirrors only Patsy's just me.
Speaker 1: He's just coming and he's just changed the game with that.
Speaker 4: When I was driving at eight, I drive had on the family farm.
Speaker 1: And he goes. Patsy comes in with eight eight Wayne, I reverse out of my mother's womb.
Speaker 5: So we will say.
Speaker 7: I'll bring my Studard Baker I'll bring a fifty nine Studa baby I love, and let really see how it goes.
Speaker 5: What do we stick shift? What are we talking?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: No, it's an automatic, but it's a left hand drive, so you know, if you really think you can reverse, let's take something with no tel spheering in.
Speaker 2: Wow age of ten and a caravan as well.
Speaker 7: Yep, Wayne, you know I've got to represent the men here, Christian.
Speaker 1: You're right, you're right. It's where that phrase ever said. Wayne.
Speaker 2: Come on down to the side of the building. Wayne, We'll see you wednesday. You're in, all right, all right, Okay, this is strong strong field battle the Sex is never very strong field, very very strong field. One thousand dollars up for grabs, but it's more than that.
Speaker 1: Now pride is on the line.
Speaker 2: Someone's as saying, Christian, obviously they're going to be reversing into this parking spot. You're talking about blow up dolls and listen, just you know we'f you're trying to find Annekins this.
Speaker 1: You've got to be creative in this job.
Speaker 2: What about your contact a local Lamborghidia dealership.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've got loads of those in my number. And get a Lambo either side.
Speaker 11: Or that.
Speaker 5: Would tick that off.
Speaker 1: You sound worried.
Speaker 8: Are you going to scrape it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know if you scrape you're going to pay for it.
Speaker 8: You break it, you buy it.
Speaker 2: So, if there's any Lambo dealerships or Porsche dealerships listening, can we have two of your cars for Wednesday?
Speaker 1: They may be damaged? Anyone calling it? Anyone Hello?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian Alex's Mates with Adrian get him to put another call through him any Lambos? Do you need this message coming through many times?
Speaker 1: I might now black?
Speaker 19: You're still going to take your call for me?
Speaker 1: All right? Today's time waste stuff.
Speaker 2: Ground passes for you in three mates, You're off to the Australian Open Sunday, the eighteenth of January twenty and twenty six. This summer hits different. Australian Open twenty twenty six. Tickets are on sell now today somewhere. So we're asking you to make a movie bigger.
Speaker 1: Every day.
Speaker 2: There's always some spurious, blatantly made up reason as to why we're doing this.
Speaker 1: I don't know why we do it. We don't need a reason.
Speaker 2: No one sat there going and so he can justify this anyway, apparently reasonable world elephant. We oh yeah, they're bigger, bigger than shay a mouse.
Speaker 1: Reason enough for me?
Speaker 2: All right, make a movie bigger Deadpool, but a pool of water, isn't it dead Ocean?
Speaker 1: Sunday? Matel right price, Throw Mama from the train.
Speaker 2: She's she's she's really bolt up. Are like throw mammoth from the train? You grab a tuskan silver bass. Hurt Locker isn't enough for my pain in me? Carry Megan comparison on the weekend. Now it's more like a hurt locker room. So many lockers, so much locker and Golden Eye, Golden Eye Bond movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Golden face, what.
Speaker 21: You go?
Speaker 10: Fa?
Speaker 1: I can't hear in gold.
Speaker 8: Silver sprongs when he says that.
Speaker 1: Golden face dead Ocean? All right, Rea, what have you got?
Speaker 2: Make a movie bigger Shack Hawk down shack on my word room a big boy, Yeah, but he can't out pitch. He's a celer problems as handy big Shack.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 9: Ron's Minus's the choirs in the city, what's a big Tree's a choir?
Speaker 1: Comedy every morning?
Speaker 9: Ocean's elephant, Oh my work, I don't think I do think either of us.
Speaker 2: I've done, just shoved the big animal in it, Shindler's elephant, not sore dinosaur.
Speaker 1: Now that's a.
Speaker 2: Silver listeners, We really really need you to save it today. Wow, both you and I on the roads with Make a movie bigger, Golden face somedding now gets out that I face anyway, you get it?
Speaker 1: What have you got there? Make your movie bigger.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: In the time way today, Make a movie bigger, up for grabs, great prizes this week grand passes for you and three mates. Half to Sunday, the eighteenth of January, the Training Open. Make a movie bigger. M you thought mine weren't great? Today there's one I didn't do. How do you make the big Lebowski bigger? You set it in Coffs Harbor. That's right, the Big Lebanana.
Speaker 8: Okay, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: I think they gave me nothing. The hills have big googly eyes. Still googly eyed here, No, that's good bronze. That's bronze. We're gonna be struggle today. Mate. Oh okay, okay, true girth instead of true grit. You're adding, not the notebook, the bloat book.
Speaker 8: That's good too, Silver Plan.
Speaker 1: What's bigger than a rat today? That's a goal.
Speaker 2: I love made that movie picture, Stuart Not still at all Bronze, Not Forrest gum Oh, he's bloated up Forrest Trump Bronze lady in the trump On Starsky and Sasquatch.
Speaker 1: That's really good, Joe. Not risky business, chunky business.
Speaker 2: Once upon a time in the Gulf of Mexico, Silver, the King Kong and I, well, your brain is taking on that big monkeys.
Speaker 1: All right, who's best in show? Catta tooy, Joe, You're the winner. You off to the AO.
Speaker 3: Enjoy the Christian o'connall Show podcast