Speaker 1: I heard podcasts, hemore Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Last night was a very big night and that's because Dancing with the Stars has started and our very own Britney Hockley is a contestant on this year's show.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did make my dancing debut last night, which was interesting, to say the least.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even interesting, it was fantastic. You did so well. I was just.
Speaker 2: Say, Laura, I only kne you were a judge on Dancing with Nothing.
Speaker 3: You can't trust them, those judges, they do you dirty. They did me why, I'm sorry. I watched it back.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever seen myself have so much fun. I was like laughing the whole dance. I had the biggest smile on my face. I had this like little yellow outfit on that was it was so cute, like it made me just look like it was the funnest one and a half minutes of my life. Sorry to my husband Ben, but this was a fun one and a half minutes, because.
Speaker 3: That's all he gives you as well. Is Craig the one who's like me?
Speaker 1: I can't remember, Okay, Craig so like the rest of the judges are usually pretty even handed, or they have something nice to like sandwich the shit sandwich with but Craig just goes in there full throttle.
Speaker 3: He's not nice.
Speaker 2: I guess it's sort of his stick on the show, like he's the one that's supposed to be a little bit more harsh. But I remember, or actually a couple of years ago, when you were on it. We all came to see you, obviously, and it was my first like real insight to how me and the judges could be. But this is one of the first comments they said about you on the opening night.
Speaker 4: It was a little bit spiky, however, but like a praying man just on acid throughout. So I did did love it.
Speaker 3: I forgot that he said he loved it. As you heard the negative, we're also negative, gid.
Speaker 1: I only ever talk about how he said I looked like a preying man's on acid, which watching it.
Speaker 3: Back, I absolutely did. I just had a lot of arms.
Speaker 1: And I was really excited to be there because you're quite lanky.
Speaker 2: Like you're tall and skinny, and you've got really long limbs and they were flapping around, and you did.
Speaker 3: Look a bit premusge. When you've got long arms and long legs, the amount of time.
Speaker 1: That you need to get them into the right position, like people don't account for that.
Speaker 3: So I feel like I was constantly off the bee. Well I thought you were great.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, okay, this is not about me. That was many years ago. Last night, you did exceptionally well. I did the church, the chartchart in a little yellow dress, little little yellow number.
Speaker 3: You're spun all around that floor.
Speaker 2: What I do want to say is though, before we go to the judges, before we get the judge of scores, the church is one of the fastest and hardest stands.
Speaker 3: So trying to defend yourself, I have to I have to set the scene.
Speaker 2: It's fast, it's hard, it's quick feet. It's not as quick as the quick step that's in the title.
Speaker 3: It is quick.
Speaker 2: The quick step is very quick, but it was one of the hardest ones to come out of the gate with. That's what I'm going to say, all right, hit it produce.
Speaker 1: A gre Do you feel adequately defended if you're good enough?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just feel like I need to say that before before people here. And I had fun, all right, and I put in the effort, all right, hit it for me.
Speaker 4: You looked like you were drunk and lost to the party. I'm afraid Darling, every spin you weren't spotting. It was very stiff you.
Speaker 2: I didn't think it was stiffer than it was loose, could be stiff, could have been tighter.
Speaker 1: You seem like you were so offended. It seemed like you took it to heart. But really, you can't take anything tard on that show.
Speaker 3: No, I was offended because I don't drink.
Speaker 2: So when he said I was drunk at a party, I was like, Wow, imagin if I did drink much of what that would look like if I was drunk.
Speaker 3: I knew it wasn't going to be good. I felt that.
Speaker 2: And it's funny because a lot of people have given me really good feedback, like on Instagram, and you guys.
Speaker 3: You're like, it was so good.
Speaker 2: But when you're a professional dancer like me, you can see the mistakes that you've made and you can see where you went wrong.
Speaker 3: So I knew I wasn't going to be a good score.
Speaker 1: Who so every week, just so you guys know how the show runs.
Speaker 3: If you're not across it.
Speaker 1: This is like group A, and next week you'll be a group B. So next week Osha Gunsberg is performing on Sunday Night. Oh I cannot wait to watch it. Yea, I honestly can't. We have history with Osha. History is in like he helped dump me on The Bachelor. Well he helped me find my husband, so I'm invested in the journey.
Speaker 3: Well we have even more history.
Speaker 2: No, we love Osh, but for this competition some people might not know, but my professional dancer Craig his fiance Srianni, is also a professional dance from the show, and she's Ash's partner.
Speaker 3: So Oshra and I now like.
Speaker 2: We've got like the Bachelor history, but now their husband and wife like partners are against each other too, so they're really competitive against each other as well.
Speaker 1: I also think like there's nothing more humbling when you watch that show. Then you watch all of the celebrities do their dances and you think, oh, yeah, that was really good, And then you watch the professional dancers do a dance in the middle and you're like, wow, everyone sucks. That's supposed to be it's great camera angles. Well, look, we're gonna be watching every single week. If you haven't gotten Your Diary, seven pm. Dancing with the Stars and Britt It's going to bring home the mirror Ball.
Speaker 3: I feel it in my bones, Immalloyin's okay.
Speaker 2: That's not a spoiler because the final actually hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 3: But I'm no, it's not. It's not.
Speaker 1: We don't know the final. Everything else is pre wrecked, but the Final is coming soon